[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The midwit meme is probably one of the greatest recent inventions of the board culture. It seems like the more intelligent you are, the more you try to escape the midwit black hole where most people are vividly pro-vax and very aggressive towards any doubts that one could have about the current vaccine policies around the world.

So I am asking you, did you read the scientific papers, did you listen to both sides of the fence, as in real doctors and scientists, not your average joe conspiratard on bitchute.

What are your conclusions ?
>>
I got the vaccine because the Illuminati ordered me to. If you don't get the vaccine they'll probably kill you by unleashing supercovid in the future.
>>
>>13879373
1 reddit point for you
>>
>>13879370
I'm not antivax, but the schizos on this board annoy me so I promote antivax content that will only be believed by schizos in hopes that they get killed by covid.
>>
>>13879393
Nice
>>
File: ana.png (460 KB, 1198x798)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>
>>13879370
>did you listen to both sides of the fence, as in real doctors and scientists, not your average joe conspiratard on bitchute
did YOU listen to both sides of the fence, as in altenative anti-establishment takes, not your average doctor who doesn't want to be fired?
>>
>>13879370
>did you listen to both sides of the fence, as in real doctors and scientists
No. Unironically, only a pseudointellectual midwit would waste his time on something like that. I don't care what "real scientists" say because I have no way to independently verify any of it, and they would be saying the exact same things whether or not the whole thing was a scam.
>>
Vax is bad because it is enforced by state. Therefore i do not need to read any scientific paper or listening to judeo-marxistic doctors from Amerimuttia to realize it's bad.
>>
>>13879472
not killing yourself is bad because it is enforced by the state.
>>
>>13879370
>So I am asking you, did you read the scientific papers, did you listen to both sides of the fence, as in real doctors and scientists, not your average joe conspiratard on bitchute.

Yes. Also I understand that you don't really know long term effects of a vaccin 6 months after its conception.
>>
>>13879393
>killed by Covid
Yeah, any day now...
>>
>>13879508
>>13879599
>>
File: WTF.gif (1.07 MB, 170x180)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>>13879370

OP, Why would a robot need breast?
>>
>>13879370
>Is this board anti-vax
After the /pol/ flood it did become anti-vax yes
>>
>>13879435
How is an entire system a scam? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>13879370
Grug believes vax is bad because of microchips and mind control.
Midwits believe vax is good because... it just is ok???
Educated people believe vax has insufficient evidence and testing.
Give it to the old/vulnerable populations and hypocondriac and keep testing.
>>
File: knock some sense.png (106 KB, 766x289)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>13879370
>Is this board anti-vax?
This board is made up of individuals, each with their own set of opinions about the injections. If you read any thread about the virus, masks, lockdowns, injections, etc., you will see a range of opinions with no particular opinion being held by the vast majority of posters.
I get the desire to pigeonhole people who don't conform 100% with your view of the world so you can paint them all with a single brush but this board simply doesn't work that way and most of the other boards don't either.
>>
File: chrome.jpg (183 KB, 768x1024)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>13879622
To create a market for botbras.
>>
File: gold_star.jpg (25 KB, 324x324)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>13879704

You Win !
>>
>>13879690
Autism alert
>>
Saw some /pol/ thread where they discovered that some monoclonal antibody treatments target the spike protein. The same spike that mRNA vaccines produce. Thus they were convinced that these treatments are made to cope with serious vaccine side effects. Like they don't even know the basics of what they are opining on. Some real deflated brain shit.
>>
>>13879746
You are /pol/, don't try to pretend you're above them somehow. You're one of them.
>>
>>13879370
I'm not anti-vax. Literally just got a tetanus vax refreshment earlier this year. But I'm not getting a vax that barely lasts half a year, doesn't even prevent the disease, doesn't really prevent ICU admission either (every third Covid ICU patient in Germany is vaxxed twice), and doesn't prevent you from spreading the disease.
>>
>>13879801
>I'm not anti-vax I just don't like these ones

Drop it. The reason they got rushed before phase 4 is to save lives, thousands of lives. Pharma companies do make a lot of money, but they also save lives, and they save more lives than they kill. The ratio is close to 100:1
>>
>>13879891
Why should I care about thousads of llives of a species with 8 billion specimens?
>>
>>13879891
Well then just give them to the population that is actually at risk of dying?
>>
>>13879891
106 Covid deaths in my age group (18-30) in Germany (Feb'20-Nov'21)
432 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis in the same age group since vaccine rollout. And that's just the ones that get detected. It's just pure mathematics at this point. And those numbers will rise with the boosters, and the next ones, and the next ones.
I'm not a /pol/nut, my entire family is vaxxed and they're fine, but I have zero reason to take that risk until they force me to, so I won't. If I die then so be it.
>>
>>13879891
The reason why it got rushed was because Donald Trump wanted credit for saving the world. Everyone had accepted it would take years for there to be a vaccine until he came up with Project Warp Speed and told the regulators to waive most of the normal rules. Then the Democrats saw an opportunity to steal "credit" when Biden was elected. The rest of the leadership morons in the world simply went along with it because they also wanted credit for saving their countries and no doubt the ability to steal Trump's thunder appealed to them.
Had Trump been reelected, there would be widespread refusal across the political spectrum to get the injections and most countries would still be studying the effects of it before rolling it out.
>>
>>13879634
is it permissable for an accredited expert to contradict the "covid-19" consensus which every nation with a central bank has adopted?
>>
>>13879370
Double vaxxed with Pfizer since July

Got the covid now, infected at least 4 people by pure luck all office collegues who pushed return to office. The pure luck was that I infected them without knowing I was even infectious precisely the week we had planning and office after work sessions.
I belived breakthrough covid was antivaxx scam.
I am 33y old and fit, 82kg 185cm.

Why should I trust them now when they say vax this vax that, when total loss of smell is not a fucking mild form. When being double vaxxed and I still spread it as if I got a placebo. Huh?
Ill not trust them with anything at all ever again
>>
>>13879801
This fag knows

There would be more lives saved by spending the same money on airpurifiers for all public transport and public institutions
>>
>>13879370
Trying to escape being a midwit is a midwit activity. How could you be something other than what you literally are? Silly fucks!!!
>>
>>13879370
the vaccine is in trial, some people want to take part on a global trial, some don't, i guess if you fucking love science you should like scientists experimenting with your body to advance science
>>
>>13879393
>killed by covid

lol, 2 more weeks right?
>>
>>13879370
>So I am asking you, did you read the scientific papers, did you listen to both sides of the fence, as in real doctors and scientists, not your average joe conspiratard on bitchute.
The most respected epidemiologist and vaccinologist in my country, AND the only one who is also respected internationally, promotes vaccination only for the elderly and is specifically against vaccination of children and young. He was put on a blacklist for spreading misinformation by the ministry of health. The "hoaxes and misinformation" section of the ministry's website is managed by a private "fact-checking" organization funded by a private equity fond. Two of the most prominent "experts and scientists" pushing mandatory vaccination are members of the supervisory committee of the vaccine distributor, also a private company, and they're making millions from the whole situation.

100% truth.

You don't have to be a fucking genius to figure this shit out.
>>
>>13879370
Yes I did. I got the vaccine, but respect anyone who chooses not to. The stupid dogma and mandates made me more skeptical than anything, but after extensively reviewing the literature to the best of my ability, I decided to do it. It's not as black and white as either side likes to make it.
>>
>>13880691
Also, this is LITERALLY written on the website:

Vaccination as a totalitarian tool

Misinformation:
Vaccination against covid-19 will be mandatory for all citizens under the threat of hard punishments. Those refusing to get vacacinated will be stripped of their basic human rights and freedoms. Unvaccinated are going to be "second class" citizens.

Explanation:
Covid-19 vaccines are voluntary and paid from the public health insurance. People get vaccinated before travelling to exotic countries against diseases, which could make the trip unpleasant, or in the worst case lead to life long consequences. The main advantage of any vaccination is the prevention of the disease, in some cases we can even talk about saving one's life.

One day I will check the page and this item will not be there.

It already happened with the "covid passport misinformation".

I couldn't make this shit up, I swear. It's fucking happening.
>>
>>13879370
the midwit meme is a low intelligence cope in case you didn't understand
>>
I asked my doctor. I'm actually pro vaccine. But I dont personally care if you take one. I don't even get into conversations about vaccine, covid with other people. I follow medical guidence and what the doctors recommend.
>>
>>13879393
this guy playing 4d chess
>>
File: 1632478120722.png (1.17 MB, 984x869)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>13879370
I took the shot. Most of you are bitch ass pussies afraid of "muh side-effects" and "long-term effects" and whatnot. Listen. You're just a bitch. Little gay bitch who's afraid of little ouchie. Covid will fuck you up way-way-way-way-way-WAY more than any vaccine. I'm russian, so I naturally took Sputnik. I feel fine, because it's legit. Antivaxxers are just a bunch of bitches. And they will die. And i will live longer than them. Simple.
>>
>>13879370
Reading 100 papers? Nope
Im not old, nothing's going to happen (yes i used two masks for 2 years)
>b-but the old peopleeeee
Enter phylosophy. I will carry their dreams and will finish their battles in the name of God
>>
File: TIMESAND___COVID2021.jpg (46 KB, 697x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
COVID is fake.

On Certain Aspects of American Economics Relevant to 2021
http://762com.com/d0cs/papers/On_Certain_Aspects_of_American_Economics_Relevant_to_2021__v3-20210521.pdf
We discuss contemporary socioeconomic issues in a frame of rhetoric beyond the Overton window. We analyze certain policies such as the minimum wage and federal tax structures. We describe a new set of wage and tax policies called normal policies and argue for their superiority over the comparable policy agenda framed by the Overton window. Coronavirus (COVID), racism, fascism, and nationalism are considered. While war followed by total reformation is certainly the best (only) solution to the present overarching societal malaise, for the purposes of scholarship we approach much of the material herein from a good faith vantage point assuming that the entrenched powers might ever permit any changes for the better to occur.
>>
>>13879393
Only a 99.99995% chance>>13879414
they’ll survive, cunning strategy.
>>
>>13880802
Don't care, still not getting the injections.
>>
>>13880691
Country?
>>
>>13880853
>COVID is fake.
why did I get the worst illness of my life then
>>
>>13880845
>in the name of God
Your philosophy is as deep as a puddle, scared little bitch
>>
>>13879370
Being antivax is fucking retarded, but so it being provax. Generally speaking, putting all vaccines in the same basket is a losing strategy. 99% of vaccines are for very serious conditions that are life threatening in most cases and the risk reward ratio is in favor of the vaccine (take tetanus for example).

Vaccines against coronaviruses in general are very unlikely to produce 100% protection simply due to the nature of the virus itself that much is known from historic data. Now when we get to the available options for the vaccines against Covid-19 the fuckery starts
>no historic data of such vaccines being effective
>no long term testing data
>unreliable studies where Pfizer/Moderna have failed to produce reliable placebo/base line groups
>offers limited protection if any
>side effects which are orders of magnitude more dangerous than the virus itself in healthy young individuals
>waning efficacy (if any - look at Gibraltar, Israel, Netherlands, Denmark)
>hamfisted attempt at vaccination during a pandemic (if you have any medical background you would know why this is bad)

Even if the vaccines in general, be it mRNA or adenovirus vector, are actually doing something good for humanity in general, these retards are trying to figure it out as we go. Efficacy of the mRNA ones went from 98% to 50% because of "muh variants". Like yeah no shit retard that what coronaviruses do, they fucking mutate. Then they market it as the silver bullet for solving this issue, which it isn't. Hell with that efficacy the vaccines should be classified as prophylactic therapeutics according to most health organizations around the world. Also they are using novel technology and why the fuck would you want to beta test some crap with your body and not even get paid for it?

In summation those who are sucking off the vaccines and touting them as the one solution for the covid pandemic should stand trials for crimes against humanity.
>>
>>13879370
>did you read the scientific papers,
Yes

> did you listen to both sides of the fence,
Yes

> as in real doctors and scientists,
Yes

> not your average joe conspiratard on bitchute.

Nearly all pro GenExperiment

>What are your conclusions ?
I always ask myself what is the best and strongest argument against my point of view. There are none, literally no arguments that can provide proof. Vaxx proponents are on the level of moon hoaxers and flat earthers.
>>
>>13879634
>How is an entire system a scam?
like religion?
>>
>>13879736
Explain.
>>
>>13879911
>Well then just give them to the population that is actually at risk of dying?
I have asked the same question and never got a sensible response.
Most countries seem to be adopting a vaccination target of 80 to 90%, in which case, once achieved, why is there a need for mandates?
>>
>>13880735
Sounds like New Zealand
>>
>>13882155
It's never been about saving lives or achieving some % of vaxxed people. Take a look at the Netherlands currently
>90% vax rate
>still a shitshow
??????????????????????
>>
>>13882107
>>hamfisted attempt at vaccination during a pandemic (if you have any medical background you would know why this is bad)

No medical background here. Can you explain why this is bad?
>>
Increases risk of heartrate by over 2x according to this

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712
>>
>>13879370
after two years of flip flops i came to the conclusion that it is nothing more than a scam and a lie, and to be careful but honest it is starting to show signs of systematic and constant denial of human rights just as it was in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, only this time the justification is an epidemic and the scale is global.
>>
>>13882172
*Acute Coronary Syndrome wtf am I saying
>>
>>13882170
I'll give you the jist but pick up literally any pre 2019 textbook on medical virology if you want the details.

It's generally considered that resources that go into developing vaccines can be directed towards other therapeutics that can be more useful, safer and mass produced faster. Pfizer could have just released their "brand new antiviral drug" that's basically ivermectin (inb4 it's not... it is, they have 99% similar mechanism of action and that 1% is just to be more precisely targeted at covid-19 which may prove to be a pitfall in the long run) but they had to go with the vax.

Vaccines are great when they work, but they take long time to develop, get the dosing right for literally any person on the planet(since people are wildly different) and tested properly. This shit got ignored hence hamfisted attempt.

Vaccination during the pandemic itself requires lots of resources that can be better utilized at hospitals to treat already infected individuals, which saves more lives. Even though somehow everyone forget what it means to care for a sick person what an assortment of drugs are at their disposal and they just hook people up to ventilators which is pretty wtf to me.

The previous 3 points were somehow just fucking ignored by every government in the world it seems and literally nobody cares which probably led to more casualties. Whatever though the final point is that vaccination in itself is not perfect and can cause further spread of the disease you can imagine why. One example is vaccination centers can and have contributed to the spread because hygiene cannot be at 100% all the time, in face it wasn't. Even the retarded drive thru vaccination can cause further spread.

This pandemic has literally been a nightmare. They take 3 shitty ideas, pick the best one and go with it. It's still a shitty idea though. BUT GOTTA GO FAST FOR POLLS AND SHIT.
>>
>>13880735
>One day I will check the page and this item will not be there.
That's funny. The exact same thing already happened here in Germany. There used to be an entry on a government page saying claims about a general vaccine mandate were misinformation, just a week ago. It's not there anymore.
>>
>>13880802
>Covid will fuck you up way-way-way-way-way-WAY more than any vaccine
Sounds like you're the one who's afraid of a pathetic virus that killed 0.06% of the world population so far.
>>
>>13882256
did it? excess deaths look nowhere near that
>>
>>13880802
>I'm russian
stop reading
>>
>>13882266
Well, that's the official number, charitably interpreted. You're right, of course, with an average of 4 comorbidities, it's probable that most would have died even without the virus.
>>
I like how midwits have come to the conclusion that anyone not wanting a vaccine that isn't actually a vaccine by definition, with uncertain long-term effects, for a covid virus that has a mortality rate below 0.5%, even though they're vaccinated for everything else under the sun, are anti-vaxxers. It's like if you refuse to eat a sewer rat that floated up in your toilet, but eat every other meat, you're now some crazy militant vegan.
>>
>>13879370
No, but I rearly leave my house so I'm not getting it anyways.
>>
>>13882280
Eat ze fuckin rat antivaxxer
>>
>>13879370
I'm not anti vaccine. I'm pro openness about all aspects of the virus, and pro all treatments for this terrible disease. How can any caring thinking person be against the aforementioned?
>>
>>13882151
>explain
case in point
>>
>>13879393
that's inefficent and only gives us worm-free and thus stronger schizos
>>
>>13882172
>>13882178
Pls don't joke about that. My stepdad died of heartrate
>>
>>13879393
Absolutely based.
>>
>>13879472
Driving on the right side of the road is bad because it's enforced by the state. Place get in a car crash so we can rid ourselves of your stupidity.
>>
>>13879370
We are comparing two unknowns and the risks posed by the virus are greater than the risks posed by the vaccine. It's not a hard 'yes', but if you have trouble figuring this out you're most likely a retard, or a clever silly at best.
>>
>>13881955
czech republic. austria is already going full fascist, the pressure is immense.
>>
Unvaccinated and proud. I’ve done more research than all of you, gigabytes of saved videos, dozens on dozens of research papers, breakdown of media propaganda lies, I mean at this point if you aren’t even a little suspicious you are a plain as day cattle.
>>
>>13882690
>I mean at this point if you aren’t even a little suspicious you are a plain as day cattle.
THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>13882642
Germany is trying to join Austria on requiring the injections for everyone. The Netherlands is now using live rounds and have already shot several protestors. The sudden ramp up in pressure almost certainly means something big is going to happen soon and they want to have as much control as possible when it does.
>>
>>13882690
Well done lad
>>
>>13882762
>The sudden ramp up in pressure almost certainly means something big is going to happen soon and they want to have as much control as possible when it does.
Exactly. It's happening right in front of our eyes but the general public is still choosing to remain blind. They simply can't face the reality that they've been lied to by the authorities. We've had a totalitarian regime for over 40 years. Our nation understands the theory and practice perfectly, they've been shoving the possible danger down our throat in high school all the time. And it was all for fucking nothing.
>>
>>13879370
Posting on this board is possible for each and any idiot that isn't currently banned and capable of accessing an Vietnamese basket weaving board on their toaster.
>>
>>13879393
COVID won't kill a majority of them.
You need to up your game to rabies. That's the best way to get it done.
>>
>>13882690
arent VAERS reports not verified? Couldnt anti-vax people just flood them with fake reports? I'm not saying i think that's what happened but isnt that a possibility?
>>
>>13880735
>>13882252
link to the websites you're talking about, run em through wayback
>>
File: 9U7FWqo.png (44 KB, 500x607)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>13879634
>How is an entire system a scam? Are you a fucking retard?
>>
>>13883145
VAERS has culled its reports before, so presumably there is some level of quality control
>>
>>13882280
> It's like if you refuse to eat a sewer rat that floated up in your toilet, but eat every other meat, you're now some crazy militant vegan.
Unironically a great take. Does anyone have those statistics on vaccine-hesitant PhD's?
>>
>>13879622
Fuel tanks
>>
>>13879659
>Educated people believe vax has insufficient evidence and testing.

Educated people who have any idea what they're talking about do not believe this.
>>
>>13879370
>>
>>13879801
>(every third Covid ICU patient in Germany is vaxxed twice)

What is base rate fallacy
>>
>>13882107
Chickenpox vaccine
>>
File: trumps vaccine.png (27 KB, 750x284)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>13879917
Also plenty of Trump qoutes telling people to get jabbed.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16 KB, 831x84)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
here's your vaccine injury bro
>>
File: 2.jpg (88 KB, 1285x177)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: 3.jpg (51 KB, 1293x134)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>13882155
>Most countries seem to be adopting a vaccination target of 80 to 90%, in which case, once achieved, why is there a need for mandates?
Fauci said 65% then blew by that when they hit target, he admitted it was just a number he threw out to get the masses jabbed. It was always a 100% goal. Alberta is 82% fully jabbed and 88% one jab, R value is 0.84 to 0.87. They're saying they need it to be 0.24 to 0.27 to stop the spread. They knew about their faulty serum from day 1.
>>
>>13882162
72% double vaccination rate. Insufficient for herd immunity. Get it into the nineties and keep the actual immunity around 70% and it works.
>>
>>13883428
>>13883436
>>13883444
all of these were counted as vaers deaths, baka
>>
>>13882229
>I'll give you the jist but pick up literally any pre 2019 textbook on medical virology if you want the details.

Bullshit
>>
>>13882229
>It's generally considered that resources that go into developing vaccines can be directed towards other therapeutics that can be more useful, safer and mass produced faster.

By who? Names please.
Vaccines are by far the cheapest and most efficacious method of dealing with viral infections.
>>
>>13882229
>Vaccination during the pandemic itself requires lots of resources that can be better utilized at hospitals to treat already infected individuals, which saves more lives. Even though somehow everyone forget what it means to care for a sick person what an assortment of drugs are at their disposal and they just hook people up to ventilators which is pretty wtf to me.

You spout serious shit
>>
>>13882632
>the risks posed by the virus are greater than the risks posed by the vaccine.
and you know this how? they're both unknowns.
>>
>>13882256
>Sounds like you're the one who's afraid of a pathetic virus that killed 0.06% of the world population so far.

That's a lot of people. Major wars have been started for a hell of a lot less.

Now also look into the morbidity associated with it.
>>
>>13883492
Delta has a reproductive number of 8 (meaning 1 person can transmit it to up to 8 others). If 90% of the population takes a vaccine with 70% efficiency, delta would still have a reproductive efficiency of 2.96.
>>
>>13882690
>gigabytes of saved videos

So shovelling down shite that fits preconceived biases. You done any actual research? You got your pipettes into a petri dish?
>>
>>13883401
If you scrub religious PhDs out the line flattens
>>
>>13883542
Show us your data.
>>
File: Who.png (36 KB, 847x373)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>13883145
vaers = 1% of total
go look at the ones for severe and anaphylaxis reactions. Most are blank for died. Recovered is mostly No. Hmmmm? Its like they're hiding something. The WHO says don't get jabbed if you're allergic to any ingredient, The CDC says its fine, get your juice.
>https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7002e1.htm?s_cid=mm7002e1_w
WHO
>https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/the-j-j-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-need-to-know
>>
In my 3 years teaching I only ever had to send 4 kids out due to medical reasons and all 4 were side effects from the vaccine.

Haven't taken a test or got a vaccine but i've had mild colds i've caught off people with "COVID" so I know I can easily fight it off if its real, not getting a vaccine that i've seen damage people.
>>
>>13879370
>Is this board anti-vax?
this is a science board, science is not SCIENCE™ so they dont share the same views
>>
>>13883492
Look at Iceland. 89% above the age of 12 are fully vaccinated, probably something like 98% for 50 and above. Yet we are in pretty much lockdown because of infections. Those vaccines, if you can call them that, are absolute garbage. There are 4 people dead total in this third wave. All of them fully vaccinated. Also severe adverse reactions to those vaccines. There are three teenage girls are paralyzed. At least 3500 women have reported getting no periods after the jab or, in fewer cases, non-stop periods. I know personally three people, all seemingly healthy, that died after getting it.

But the media hushes it up. If you don't worship the Pfizer jab you're some conspiracy fruitcake. The media and government are in full North Korea mode. And the masses are loving it. It's absolutely bizarre watching your country turn into a fully authoritarian state.

Also, I'm fully vaccinated. But only because I hoped most people getting it would stop the madness. It hasn't. It only gets progressively worse.
>>
>>13879370
>Is this board anti-vax?
Just because I refuse to blindly believe X doesn't make me "anti-X". It just makes me a normal person.
Learn basic logic.
>>
>>13883156
>Twitter mindset
>>
>>13879911
>>13882155
You guys are fucking stupid. Rubella is only a serious concern for pregnant women, but everyone still receives a shot for it as part of their MMR shot as an infant.
>hurr only vaccinate those at risk
That doesn't stop it from spreading you dumb niggers
>>
>>13882789
Meds, retards
>>
>>13883787
>Just because I refuse to blindly believe X doesn't make me "anti-X".
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. You're a filthy anti-Xxer.
>>
>>13879370
>did you listen to both sides of the fence
Nope. I exclusively listen to pro-vax """experts""". And that is more than enough to make me anti-vax because vaxxers' arguments and narrative are so utterly idiotic, anti-logic, contradictory and blatantly in bad faith that no one with a sane mind would ever believe it.
The official narrative is unironically the greatest anti-vax source in the world.
>>
>>13883401
>self reported
>infigraph
This... this is the power of /sci/
>>
>>13883828
I reject your self-reported findings.
>>
>>13883530
Nice maths retard, except for the fact that a reproduction number is calculated assuming a COMPLETELY susceptible population. The effective reproduction number is much lower, and even then any estimate using a theoretical model is an over estimate
>>
>>13883833
The data in the graph the schizo posted is self reported you stinky piggy
>>
>>13883839
I don't see it stated in the meme, and I'm yet to see a peer-reviewed study supporting your theory.
>>
>>13883856
I am smart. I believe everyone should get vaccinated. People who don't get vaccinated are not smart. Uneducated people aren't not smart. Therefore, people who won't get vaccinated are uneducated, which refutes the image. The logical explanation is that inbred redneck hicks who refuse to bring the pandemic to an end by getting vaccinated are lying and claiming to have a Ph.D.
>>
>>13883836
>a reproduction number is calculated assuming a COMPLETELY susceptible population
>any estimate using a theoretical model is an over estimate
None of this would do much to have more than marginal impact, certainly not enough to drag the number under 1. Covid isn't going to get eradicated any time soon so I'll just stay gigavaxxed on my own, fuck it.
>>
>>13883806
neither does getting vaccinated apparently, just look at israel!
>>
>Is this board anti-vax?
Well I'm not. I got all my shots as a kid. Worked in a med research lab where they gave me tons of other shots. I even participated in a vaccine test study once. Argued with anti-vaxxers. But I will not take vector or RNA shots.
>>
>>13883806
The MMR shot has been around for longer than I've been alive. You're being intentionally obtuse pretending not to understand why so many are in general pro-vax but against this chemical abomination that the pharma companies have rushed out and mislabeled as a vaccine.
>>
>>13882229
>>13882107
>side effects which are orders of magnitude more dangerous than the virus itself in healthy young individuals

I highly doubt this. I'm against the vax, but I doubt that it does ANYTHING that the virus itself doesn't do.

% of longhaulers versus "vaccine haulers" are nearly identical
Qualitative symptoms are very similar

COVID symptoms come from reaction to the spike protein. Getting spike'd via vaccine or virus makes no difference. However I think the vaccine has a cohort of people who suffer bad "acute" (including anaphylaxis effects) while the virus has a cohort of people who suffer bad "overload" (too much viral reproduction and thus too much spike) effects, particularly if they're maskless (thus getting a much higher viral load)

I think that simply being unvaxed, and wearing a mask, is safer than getting vaccinated
>>
>>13882172
>spike protein causes symptoms that virus also causes
wow it's fucking nothing

the real question is what the vaccine death rate is, because they're definitely hiding the data on that. I suspect it's probably very similar to the viral death rate, but I think it's higher than if you caught the virus with a mask on
>>
>>13883966
>COVID symptoms come from reaction to the spike protein.
no. they come from the virus entering and capturing cells, hijaking their metabolism, weakening them and finally killing them
>>
>>13879622
My first guess is to not grow self-conscious when comparing themselves to other feminine-looking individuals. You could argue that this is blind conformity and therefore not a good thing. I say everyone should just decide what suits them best.
>>
>>13883806
>That doesn't stop it from spreading you dumb niggers
vaxxing doesn't stop the spread either.
>>
>>13880802
>blah blah blah
>I took a placebo btw
>blah blah blah
>>
>>13883819
the meds only work if we all take them.
>>
File: E9enAeFVEAQKHMu.jpg (58 KB, 674x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>13883914
>look at israel!
OK
>>
>>13884021
It significantly reduces chances of catching COVID. Not sure why this isn't clear. Name one 100% efficient vaccine. >>13883957
Nice strawman. I'm not being obtuse; I'm directly addressing the nonsense argument that we should only be vaccinating those at risk. That's not how it works stinky
>>13883914
Lol. These talking points have not changed since early 2020. You dumb nigs either live under some pretty big rocks or refuse to listen to rationality
>>
>>13883892
>None of this would do much to have more than marginal impact,
>an infectious individual in a completely naive population
vs
>an infectious individual in which the community is 60-70% immune
Makes a huge difference you fucking wad. This is why scientists know better than you sweety
>>
>>13883856
I'm not presenting a theory dingus. I'm saying the graph in the meme is taken from a self-reported study, which makes it incredibly prone to error/bias.
>>
>>13884027
Do those number align with the new Israel policy of two series injections and then two boosters, or do the unvaccinated now include those who have only taken their primary series and a single booster?
>>
>>13882229
>"brand new antiviral drug" that's basically ivermectin (inb4 it's not... it is, they have 99% similar mechanism of action and that 1% is just to be more precisely targeted at covid-19 which may prove to be a pitfall in the long run)

So wrong I can't even. Just look at the 2 compounds' molecular image would tell you how different they are. Jesus.
>>
>>13884041
>obtuse, stinky dumb irrational nigger
thats what I took from your argument
>>
>>13884051
>unvaccinated now include those who have only taken their primary series and a single booster?
yes, they admitted as much a week or so after this was published, they counted them as unvaxxed.
>>
I got the polio vaccine and the BCG and i haven't had polio or tuberculosis
>>
>>13884051
Nope, the requirement for 3 shots to be considered fully vaccinated came in October while that chart is from August.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-requires-covid-19-booster-shots-stricter-green-pass-2021-10-03/
>>
>>13879393
covid is an unexpected chance for a last-second *hail mary and we'd better use it while we can

*This is a metaphor that refers to taking an extremely unlikely and unorthodox chance at one of the last possible avenues for success
>>
>>13884055
At least I have an argument:^)
>>
>>13884041
>It significantly reduces chances of catching COVID. Not sure why this isn't clear. Name one 100% efficient vaccine.
So vaccine is in no way different than just following basic hygiene, improving your food habits, and taking some vitamin supplements.
Why aren't we forcing people to do that too?

>I'm directly addressing the nonsense argument that we should only be vaccinating those at risk.
Just saying "that's not how it works" is not "addressing" anything.

>These talking points have not changed since early 2020.
Maybe because they're still perfectly valid and have NEVER been addressed in the slightest?

>or refuse to listen to rationality
"Your argument is too old therefore is automatically invalid" is not "rationality"
>>
>>13884105
in /pol/ yes
>>
File: kung flu rates uk.jpg (250 KB, 1123x793)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>13884041
>It significantly reduces chances of catching COVID
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1034383/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-46.pdf
>>
>>13882690
>"im le smart xD"
>proudly posts an imaging showing he doesn't understand basic statistics
wow nice research
>>
>>13884202
>So vaccine is in no way different than just following basic hygiene, improving your food habits, and taking some vitamin supplements.
I'm not sure why you insist on missing the point of vaccines. Surely you're not this dull and see why a vaccine is advantageous to all of those things right, while also being more effective to boot, especially when implemented on the scale of an entire country. Do you really think handwashing is as effective?... c'mon. Need I remind you of American obesity? Most people pay no mind to the things you list, so you certainly can't expect pushing it to be a reasonable alternative to vaccination
>Just saying "that's not how it works" is not "addressing" anything
I explained how vaccinating at-risk groups does not prevent spread of the virus. I cited rubella as an example, which is a virus we receive a vaccinr for at a young age, despite it really only being a concern for pregnant women. If we only vaccinate boomers, COVID will remain endemic and become a childhood infection which we would really like to avoid given its complications. What's wrong with this argument? Do you think we should just begin encouraging
>eat well and stay healthy:^)
Because I can tell you right now that's pants on head retarded
>>13884257
Um, I think you're confused
>>
>>13884438
>higher incidence in vaccinated
Base rate fallacy. Meanwhile, if you care to read the rest of the table you presented (to prove my point?), there is a clear advantage in vaccination when looking at both emergency visits and preventing COVID mortality following a positive test
>unadjusted
Although I'm not sure what that means here

Did you even try to look at it before you sent it?
>>
>>13879370
I’m definitely anti-Semitic, which might as well be the same thing.
>>
>>13884440
>>"im le smart xD"
>>proudly posts an imaging showing he doesn't understand basic statistics
>wow nice research
Imagine typing this
>le statistics
>omg xD
>>
>>13884526
It does not significantly reduce chances of catching COVID. Not sure why this isn't clear. Name one vaccine as shitty as these mrna injections. I'm directly addressing the nonsense argument that we should be vaccinating those that aren't at risk
>>
>>13884526
>>higher incidence in vaccinated
>Base rate fallacy. Meanwhile, if you care to read the rest of the table you presented (to prove my point?), there is a clear advantage in vaccination when looking at both emergency visits and preventing COVID mortality following a positive test
>>unadjusted
>Although I'm not sure what that means here
>Did you even try to look at it before you sent it?
How is it possible people like you exist on a science board lmao, jeez bro you guys are literally blind folded or something
>>
>>13883394
Sorry to tell you this but you're on midwit mountain and so are they.
>>
>>13884521
What you are missing, my pencil neck friend, is that people have different risk tolerances for life. Many people (I would imagine especially Americans) have stopped giving a shit about coronavirus. We have a vaxx, more and better therapeutics will keep coming out for the disease. Your opinion, while valid and logical, holds no weight to post people, as you come off as a basedboy queer who values safety over all.

if someone is old or weak enough to die from COVID, that is worth people living their lives, it is an acceptable risk. If you want to live in a bubble be my guest. When I am old I hope I never become as frightened of a disease as you.
>>
>>13879393
>promote
that's not how schizos work
>>
>>13884027
>singles out 14 day sliver of data
>no sauce
I can make fancy graphs in r too anon
>>
>>13884521
World needs more death anyway. We're getting outright dysgenic and have been for the past century or so. The beautiful thing is that it self corrects eventually.

>Need I remind you of American obesity?
If not taking it means they get culled sooner all the better. Let nature do its thing and remove the weak
>>
>>13883401
All this proves is that retards enjoy LARPing as phds
>>
>>13883966
Inject spike protein into your muscle which then is flushed with blood

Or dont inject into your blood, the virus never attacks the blood
The virus is stopped by the mucus membranes
Where did you get your PhD
>>
>>13885546
looks like reddit by the spacing, but then again so does your post.
>>
>>13884828
cope harder retard
you literally don't understand what you read
>>
>>13879370
>did you listen to both sides of the fence
yeh it goes something like this

complete schizo: "holy shit there is a 5G components, windows 11, and carbon creatures in that vaccine!"

provax cult: "what do you mean you dont want that vaccine?! it is safe and effective, here is some reliable factcheck reading materials for you ignorant, oh you still dont want it?! i dont care! respect my germophobic schizophrenia!"

sane person: "do what you want and leave me the fuck alone"
>>
Im not against the vaccines but the mRNA shit is not vaccines and has BEEN PROVEN to be extremely harmful to your health. I read a fuckton of studies and there is really no doubt, add to that the looming Damocles sword of possible long term consequences and I'm never even going anywhere close to this jab this decade.
>>
>>13879370
the risk/reward doesn't check out so I'm not taking it. thanks though faggot
>>
>>13885755
>don't be a typical schizo antivaxx, just be indifferent to the mandates pushed on you goy
Bravo. What a strawman in the first part.
>>
>>13885721
>Le cope
>Le msm
>Le xD
2 more weeks until le vaccines work right
>>
>>13879393
Same the more boomers who die the cheaper housing becomes
>>
I've had my vaccine like a normal person.
>>
>>13884521
>Because I can tell you right now that's pants on head retarded
yes, that's what you've been reading for the past year until you've accepted it, even though your common sense keeps telling you otherwise.
>>
>>13886243
>his arguments are literally just misunderstanding basic statistics, posting soijaks and no u'ing
you have to be 18 to post here friend
>>
>>13886260
The banks would pressure Congress to open immigration more to import more buyers for the homes. Most Boomers have reverse mortgages so their kids or grandkids won't be getting the houses anyway, the banks will.
>>
>>13886376
Normal person is not a compliment
>>
>>13884521
>I'm not sure why you insist on missing the point of vaccines.
The point of vaccines is to decrease the spread of Covid; everything I said decreases the spread of Covid.

>Most people pay no mind to the things you list, ...and? They will suffer the consequences, as they should. Those who do instead will remain healthy, again, as they should.

>I explained how vaccinating at-risk groups does not prevent spread of the virus.
Neither does vaccinating everyone.

>If we only vaccinate boomers, COVID will remain endemic and become a childhood infection
Which means it will remain a simple fucking flu.

>eat well and stay healthy:^)
>Because I can tell you right now that's pants on head retarded
So universally accepted medical science is now "pants on head retarded". Got it.
>>
>>13886801
Neither is edgy autistic outcast
>>
>>13885755
You forgot a crucial difference between the "complete schizo" and the "provax cult":
the first one will gladly "leave you the fuck alone", as long as you do the same with him; the second one won't.
Novaxxers and provaxxers are equally retarded; but while the first are the harmless kind of retarded, the second are the dangerous kind of retarded.
>>
>>13886840
>The point of vaccines is to decrease the spread of Covid; everything I said decreases the spread of Covid.
how has the spread been reduced at all if Covid is and will remain for the foreseeable future a global endemic disease? that's like the top you can reach as an infections disease, it's harder to do better than that
>>
>>13886870
>being a willful carrier of a virus is leaving you alone
>>
>>13887053
Why do you care, nigger? The vaccine DOES work, right?
>>
File: it is always that way.jpg (136 KB, 900x817)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>13887176
He will respond to you with "overflowing hospitals."
Crazy how covid is able to time travel.
>>
>>13887053
>>being a willful carrier of a virus is leaving you alone
if you actually believe this shit, you've been successfully brainwashed. congrats.
>>
>>13887192
exactly. I've just seen a testimony of the head of a hospital ward, saying that between 1/2 and 3/4 of all admitted covid patients would just sleep it off if they didn't know it was covid. and that the overflow is completely normal and he's been through such situations during the flu pandemics many times. people just didn't care back then.

he was demoted and successfully "fact-checked" to be a total liar.

half of the fact-check article was propagation of another fact-checking agency mentioned here >>13880691 and propagation of the vaccine.

this shit is getting absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>13887053
>literally just being alive is an aggression
So this is how brainwashing looks like.
>>
>>13887231
it's official, the world has gone crazy. just open your facebook, post "I am not overflowing the hospital" and enjoy the show.
>>
>>13887231
>>13887241
You're not the victims here. You refuse to get vaccinated during a global pandemic. Your only moral choice is to stay at home and never get out until we go from pandemic to endemic.
>>
>>13887373
if I'm infectious with covid I will be able to tell, because I never selfishly took a vaccine that would hide my symptoms. You might be infectious right now -- are you testing regularly?
>>
>>13887373
I might get vaccinated if vaccines were available. What is being called vaccines, aren't. You can change the definition of words all you want, it doesn't change the fact that these injections are not vaccines under the long held definition of the word.
>>
>>13887394
>>13887403
Don't care. Stay home, don't go around vulnerable people. You might end up killing them.
>>
>>13887403
Genuine question, why aren't they vaccines? I agree they're shitty products with less effectiveness and more side effects than advertised, but clearly everyone is not dying, and no vaccine works perfectly, with many requiring several shots (eg. many of those you receive in childhood)
>>
>>13887373
>You're not the victims here.
I'm sorry for having my rights violated and being target of hate-speech by my very own government. Guess it's my fault for not volunteering to be a human guinea pig.

>during a global pandemic.
LMAO looks like we already were in a "global pandemic" for years (>>13887192) and they never told us! It must be a conspiracy!!!11!1!!1!!1

>Your only moral choice is to stay at home and never get out until we go from pandemic to endemic.
Then why aren't you following this "moral choice" yourself?
Even if you're vaxxed, you're not 100% protected, so you have still a >0 probability of infecting someone and causing his death; maybe you already have.
How does it makes you feel knowing you're a literal murderer?
>>
>>13887373
It's pointless to argue, because you don't actually believe this shit. You would never have held this opinion before the pandemic.
>>
>>13887470
>>13887503
Don't get near my grandma you selfish fucks.
>>
>>13887373
what the fuck are you doing on /sci?
>>
>>13879370
I dont care if it is legit or not but I hope the midwits that got it die in a grease fire
>>
How do dumb whites in the west manage to forget the third world exists so often, mathematically speaking?
>>
>>13887521
tell him the best way to always stay safe is to never leave the house. Fuck you and your gramps cuck
>>
>>13887521
do you go near your grandma?
>>
>>13887466
They are vaccines in the sense of being a medical intervention meant to prepare your immune system against a disease. They are not vaccines in the sense that we have all known vaccines -- weakened versions of the pathogen. It would have been entirely reasonable to call the new technology something besides "vaccination".
>vaccines are generally safe
>you already got so many
>we already to get it for school
>vaccines never have side effects showing up later
all apply only to the weakened pathogen definition of vaccine
>>
Hold on, if vaccines are bad because they're pushed by the state, and anti-smoking is also pushed heavily by the state, is smoking good?
>>
>>13883394
You're right. At this point we genuinely know shit is fucked and the evidence shows this. The media bullshits so openly.
>>
>>13887689
comparing a life saving inoculation to a carcinogen
>Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, of which more than 70 are known to cause, initiate or promote cancer and are called "carcinogens". Exposure to tobacco smoke increases the risk of developing cancer.
good grief
>>
>>13887726
Then why does the state want to kill me with vax and save me with smokes?
>>
>>13887677
Fair enough. That seems a decent critique. I'm just not convinced everyone taking them is gonna drop dead as some are saying.
>>
>>13887736
healthcare comes out of your pocket in the states, in my country healthcare comes out of my pocket also but its called "free". they sell smokes and alcohol for the revenue stream. (taxes)
>>
>>13884895
I'm not sure where in my response I advocated for bubble living, my dear strawman. I'm advocating for use of the vaccine; in many (normal) people's view of our current predicament, this is how we get over the pandemic. Living your life
to the fullest (lmao) and getting vaxxed are not mutually exclusive. You're arguing a completely different thing entirely or, at the very least, not countering any point I'm making.
>>
>>13887770
I agree, I just think people who took it will statistically suffer slightly-to-somewhat worse health in the coming decades.
>>
>>13887782
>this is how we get over the pandemic
Why aren't we over it already? Everybody who wants to be vaccinated is.
>>
>>13886840
>The point of vaccines is to decrease the spread of Covid; everything I said decreases the spread of Covid
Except not as well as vaccines. Especially when you account for the decisions people make (like to not eat healthy, to address your alternative "solution")
>Neither does vaccinating everyone.
Objectively false.
>Which means it will remain a simple fucking flu.
4 u
>So universally accepted medical science is now "pants on head retarded". Got it.
Relying on healthy living to fight a pandemic is retarded; dont play dumb and misconstrue my point. People can't live healthy lifestyles for their own sake despite a myriad of medical complications (as evidenced by high obesity rates), so expecting them to do so during a pandemic to stop said pandemic is pants on head retarded. That and it isn't even an effective course of action
>>
>>13887789
... and a large chunk of people remain unvaccinated, allowing the virus to propagate. Not to mention waning immunity in those already vaccinated creating breakthrough cases. Herd immunity is the ideal outcome, but schizos, trogs, and apparently a lot of religious nuts are causing friction
>>
>>13887805
>Not to mention waning immunity in those already vaccinated creating breakthrough cases. Herd immunity is the ideal outcome
These are not simultaneously possible
>>
>>13887814
Vaccine-induced immunity lasts a long time. Booster shots increase that amount of time. Herd immunity is perfectly obtainable.
>>
>>13887845
With indefinite booster shots?
>>
>>13887770
obviously that's bullshit. the truth is that nobody knows what will happen in 5, 10 or 20 years if you start taking a jab every 6 months for the rest of your life. nobody has any fucking clue, there are literally no tests. and whenever some vaccinologist tries to warn us from the possible danger his youtube account gets deleted. that's a sufficient red flag for me.
>>
>>13887689
abortion is pushed by the state too. Is that good?
>>
>>13886744
>Le 18
>Le onions jack
>omg xD
>>
>>13887373
>>13887427
Crazy, this reads like bait but these guys are probably completely serious. They actually believe there is any threat outside, and second that they are safer to other people when outside, unreal, so this is what brainwashing looks like up close
>>
>>13888062
Are you the type of schizos that say covid doesn't exist?

Also yes, vaccinated people are less of a threat to other people than unvaccinated morons, how is this even a debate?
>>
>>13888130
>vaccinated people are less of a threat to other people than unvaccinated morons
false
>>
>>13879891
>Drop it. The reason they got rushed before phase 4 is to save lives, thousands of live
That doesn't mean that if it reached phase 4 it wouldn't have revealed several critical flaws and health issues. Deductive fallacy
>>
>>13888172
>several critical flaws and health issues

Still a minuscule fraction of the health issues that Covid gives you on the long run.
>>
>>13888144
you false
>>
>>13888211
vaccinated people are MORE of a threat
>>
>>13888208
>Still a minuscule fraction of the health issues that gives you on the long run.
We're not there yet, you have no numbers for risk/benefits
sit down
>>
>>13887850
can you respond to a single of my actual arguments and not an unrelated strawman from the voices in your head? no one is proposing indefinite boosters; it's not even practical
>>
>>13888298
the original pass they proposed had 8 entries in it. they memory holed that instantly because of the backlash. think about it most people have had 3 shots in 5 to 6 months. Now they issue a new card on your third shot, only showing your booster and the previous shot.
>>
File: datadashboardisrael.png (2 KB, 152x39)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>13887805
you're literally beyond saving holy shit
>>
File: TIMESAND___COVID2.png (41 KB, 510x825)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>13882028
You probably say that because your master told you too. Maybe you forgot that the flue is usually the worst illness of one's life, and that the flu is extremely painful and miserable, and makes you feel like you're going to die with total body aches and very high fever.
>>
>>13888298
>Not to mention waning immunity in those already vaccinated creating breakthrough cases.
>Vaccine-induced immunity lasts a long time. Booster shots increase that amount of time.
You can't have both of these being significant occurrences. If vax immunity lasts then great, everybody who wants to protected is and we can stop overprotecting the rest. If vax immunity does not last, then you will need continual boosters to maintain immunity, a la the flu vax.
>>
>>13882690
You don’t understand what you read.
>>
>>13887845
>Vaccine-induced immunity lasts a long time
Lmao, the pass is going to be valid only for 5 months after 2 dose in france. Is this what you call "long time"
>>
>>13888298
Why are you so worried bro? You got the vax, you're like, totally immune to covid now. Why are you worried about unvaxxies? Doesn't the vaccine guarantee you'll be safe?
>>
>>13887373
>Your only moral choice is to stay at home and never get out until we go from pandemic to endemic.
that already happened, the "success" of the vaccines was making it match with summer, the "pandemic of the unvaxxed" is just winter and flu season coming back
>>
>>13879370
Personally, I think it has more to do with functionality of the limbic system, and amydala size than IQ. Asians are the highest vaccinated populace in America according to CDC data.
>>
>>13879896
holy omegabased
>>
>>13879891
>Drop it. The reason they got rushed before phase 4 is to save lives, thousands of lives. Pharma companies do make a lot of money, but they also save lives, and they save more lives than they kill. The ratio is close to 100:1
What do you think is their primary goal? To make money or to save lives?
>>
>>13879956
it's okay, anon, millions of people around the world are falling for the bait as well. your mission is to start spreading the truth.
>>
>>13879393
>>13879891
These are homosexual paid shills. Enjoy selling your dignity for paychecks faggot. Then wallow in regret 10 years down the line.
>>
>>13888218
False
>>
File: soberana.jpg (9 KB, 333x151)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
There is 30+ countries in EU
50+ states of USA

0 of them have shown any interest in buying Soberana, an effective and first conjugate subunit vaccine against Delta variant

trust the science they say?
since when does science stop at island of Cuba and pretend it doesnt exist?
>>
>>13889207
Sputnik is also not allowed for the Covid passport because of? Political Science i guess?
>>
>>13889222
the covid in russia is different. trust the science.
>>
>>13879370
>mfw the antivax movement spurred from retarded niggers at the grocery store hitting veins, therefore allowing it to inflame the heart instead of the tricep
I'm double vaccinated but I'm scared they'd do IV on my booster, making me hesitent. Would have gotten the JJ before had I known about myocarditis caused by taking mrna in the vein. Also, never get a vaccine at a grocery store lmao. They can't even do flu shots properly.
>>
>>13889207
Can't wait when we got dealers for cuban vaccines like cuban cigars lmao
>>
>>13889222
I member when Hungary got shit thrown at it for being the only one to dare order Sputnik

Like, are you people fucking insane? Yes they fucking are, since then in my ears everything they say is equal of value to hearing a gypsies opinion on quantum computers

Also remember when MSM used to shit on Sputnik and prop up AstraZeneca
When they used to say Sputnik is a spy copy of AstraZeneca "the oxford" vaccine?
But then results showed Sputnik is using 2 different viruse-vectors for the 2 doses instead of using only 1 like AZ did. Which explains why Sputnik has much better efficacy while AZ is cucked?
>>
>>13887793
>Except not as well as vaccines.
And getting vaccinated also doesn`t protect you "as well as" just staying home for the rest of your life. Now what?

>Objectively false.
LMAO even vax producers and propagandists now admit this is true. You`re delusional even for an average covidiot

>Relying on healthy living to fight a pandemic is retarded
I guess it would be... if only there was a pandemic!

>so expecting them to do so during a pandemic to stop said pandemic is pants on head retarded.
Yep, call me when there is anything resembling a "pandemic"
>>
>>13887793
>Relying on healthy living to fight a pandemic is retarded
almost as retarded as relying on 20% effective vaccines (after re-defining the word vaccine twice) on pre-trial
>>
>>13889481
>after re-defining the word vaccine twice)
*3 times since 2015. foia just revealed their emails.
>>
>>13889685
lmao, i fucking love nu-science
>>
>>13889222
Sputnik fails sanitary standard tests.
>>
>>13889695
what does that even mean? it's not like any of the vaccines has gone through any standard approval trial, and all of them have ridiculously low effectiveness at this point
>>
>>13879508
stopping one of doing something is inherently different to enforce doing something.
>>
Not getting it. Simple as.
>>
>>13889702
The adenoviruses in the Sputnik vaccine are still replicating.

https://www.science.org/content/blog-post/brazil-rejects-gamaleya-vaccine

>t's not like any of the vaccines has gone through any standard approval trial, and all of them have ridiculously low effectiveness at this point
The vaccines have been tested and most of them are effective even if this really hurts your feelings.
>>
>>13889855
>effective
both of my vaccinated parents currently have covid
unfortunate coincidence I guess
>>
>>13889855
>effective
not by actual-vaccine standards, maybe by nu-vaccine standards
>>
File: 1635421200734.png (574 KB, 680x485)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>13879370
the science is settled!
>>
File: 1621617460384.jpg (3.7 MB, 5746x5502)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB JPG
mmmmmmm donuts
>>
>>13879370
I am not anti-vaxx
I just don't see the benefit in taking the vaccine and aiding mass vaccination efforts.
Especially during a pandemic when we know the virus will mutate or die, and it ain't dying.
>>
I can understand why some people take the vax and want to power trip others into taking it, but imagine simping for big farma manufacturers, apologising their shady past and them being more protected than polar bears. If the vaxx has no side effects then simply lift their legal protection, if there really aren’t any side effects the people suing would lose in court. It really is that simple.
>>
>>13879891
They haven't saved lives, it is baseless speculation arguing that correlation equals causation, previous covid death figures are invalid because they were defining covid death very vaguely.
>>
>>13879896
Literally this, the chance that it affects me or my family is very unlikely, I will take that chance anyday, if you would cower from a 0.01% chance of death you would cower from a 10% chance of death and I would rather not be a coward.
>>
>>13879956
You don't have to take covid tests because the vaxx protects you.
[spoiler]Get revenge by getting other vaxxed infected[/spoiler]
>>
>>13882155
You fucking idiot, if they want 4 in 5 jabbed to stop a disease what makes you think they will be appeased when they get those 4 in 5 jabbed?
The 1 in 5 is their biggest enemy, for refusing to submit to their tyranny.
>>
>>13882280
Even those that want the vaccine but do not want mandates are antivaxxers, we are doing this to save the aboriginals. *Sends soldiers to vaxx the aboriginals*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG7l2T5P8DY
>>
>>13879370
>What are your conclusions ?
Ignoring all the other shit like the lack of a suitable control group in trials, I just based my decision off of a simple risk assessment off three scenarios, the latter two not being mutually exclusive -
>Never get the vaccine or exposed to the virus
>Get exposed to the virus
>Get the vaccine
Objectively, the least risky standpoint is getting neither. Zero risk of complications from either. Unfortunately not a guarantee, so it moves to the next case.
I get exposed to the virus. There is no guarantee I catch the virus and undergo its risks. If I do catch it, there is no guarantee I will be symptomatic. If I am symptomatic, there is a low probability the symptoms will be severe enough to result in hospitalization or death.
If I take the vaccine, there is a guaranteed risk of side effects. Granted, the probability of side effects is low.

That said, there is no conclusive data on the longer term risks of both the available mRNA and adenovirus vaccines and covid. There’s been a lot more flip flopping of the safety and efficacy of the vaccines compared to the virus; especially with boosters on the table. I’m a runner and for me, it’s not worth the guaranteed risk of cardio issues with the novel vaccines compared to the possible risk of virus exposure.

Furthermore, risk assessment aside, the scale of propaganda and the sheer desperation of administering these vaccines on an unprecedented level to the point of compulsory vaccination in some areas is extremely unnerving, particularly for a virus with a low fatality rate overall. For almost a year of consistent bribery, gaslighting, insults, threats, and coercion; it’s not something I would willingly take out of sheer principle when casting aside risk.

The pandemic has completely changed people over a year and has in some ways developed a cult-like mentality in a lot of people who have cast aside their illusions of civility and fully embraced their narcissism.
>>
>>13890068
Soberana cuban vaccine is censored, why
>>
File: 1624214845859.jpg (28 KB, 395x393)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>13879472
Paying taxes is bad because it is enforced by state.
>>
>>13889980
They want you to take it because you live in the same world, not in another dimension. Retard
>>
I remember when the vaccines first started getting talked about, there were many shills on this board looking down on anyone who dismissed them. I wonder where they are now that few places are back to normal and the protections offered by the vaccines do not even last a full year. Hopefully they have taken their own lives.

>>13879891
>they save lives
>protection stops after six months
So the people 'saved' are at risk again as if nothing happened. Great.

>>13880759
>I'm actually pro vaccine
Just this one, or the concept of vaccines in general? I could see smallpox and polio, sure, but this one cannot be trusted.

>>13883492
>Insufficient for herd immunity.

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/covid-19-vaccine-key-reaching-herd-immunity
>"Experts estimate that herd immunity would require around 80-90% of the population to have COVID-19 immunity, either through prior infection or vaccination."
>>
>>13890133
>I remember when the vaccines first started getting talked about, there were many shills on this board looking down on anyone who dismissed them.
There are absolutely still shill around albeit to a lesser extent here compared to other sites they have a stranglehold on.
>>
>>13879370
The more outwardly """antivax""" someone is the more pseud talking points I see them regurgitate. I'm not pro or anti, do whatever you want. But stop trying to turn everything into tribal retard shit.
>>
File: come on now.png (251 KB, 556x467)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>13884521
>see why a vaccine is advantageous to all of those things right, while also being more effective to boot
For ~6 months. No refunds.
>being healthy is pants-on-head retarded
Can't make this stuff up.

>>13887845
>Vaccine-induced immunity lasts a long time
I have some really bad news, "friend".
>>
File: NoTrust.png (106 KB, 449x449)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>13879370
>lie about literally everything all the time
>lie so much lawyer and politician jokes about joking are part of the common vernacular of all nations on Earth
>kill millions upon millions of people over for (((special interest groups)))
>steal your money and pocket it themselves or just set fire to it in wastefulness and inefficiency
>oMg wHy dO tHeSe cWaZy cOnSpiRatRds nOt trUsT uS
>>
>>13890324
>>lie so much lawyer and politician jokes about being compulsive liars are part of the common vernacular of all nations on Earth
>>
File: nairaland joke.png (14 KB, 1014x458)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>13890326
>>
>>13879393
Based as fuck. At the very least, one can hope they end up with long Covid.
>>
>>13889855
>The vaccines have been tested
Define EUA for me please.
>>
>>13890133
They are now shilling booster shot and mandatory vaxx as the next magical solution while botswana is already ramping up
>>
File: soldier_cool.jpg (183 KB, 643x900)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>13879370
The layer of politics slathered over this vaccine bullshit is the big problem. Bottom line is that the restrictions on freedom imposed by the government is suspiciously disproportionate to the severity of this new flu variant

dont tell me what to say or do, nigger
>>
>>13883145
There have always been antivaxxers and this system isn't new. There isn't a flood from previous flu vaccines. They also have information in them that would be harder to fake, I believe they have to list the product information. Like another here said, they also remove reports sometimes. It is the only method we have of looking for adverse events, so if it is bullshit, then we shouldn't be giving any vaccines at all.
>>
>>13883494
It is funny you give no proof though, when you easily could
>>
>>13883542
yah they are so dumb haha, not like you and me pal
>>
>>13883825
cheers. Some of these fact checks have been painful to read.
>>
>>13882642
Name of the epidemiologist please?
>>
>>13884053
he didn't say the chemicals are similar in that way, he specifically said same mechanism of action.
>>
>>13884526
Why change the subject fucktard?
>>
File: 1354894870637.png (48 KB, 392x293)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>13887521
You could infect your grandma too. You won't know tho because of your reduced symptoms. You will know that you killed her later when you take a test. You will blame the unvaccinated but you will know in your heart it was your hubris who killed her. You will have to live with that guilt.
>>
>>13887689
The state pushed smoking until evidence of it's harm was well known. Nice try though.
>>
>>13888620
That wasn't real communism, I mean vaccination.
>>
>>13889207
I remember a Canadian new org said that Cuba had a 'homemade' vaccine. They are truly racist fucks who are just projecting.
>>
>>13889248
They didnt aspirate the needle for Biden's saline booster, they certainly won't for you
>>
>>13887677
>They are not vaccines in the sense that we have all known vaccines -- weakened versions of the pathogen.
Or inactivated. But neither is anything like exploiting cellular mechanics to produce mere parts of a pathogen, giving a possibility that later recalled antibodies will have reduced neutralizing capacity despite binding anyway. Which means outcompeting natural antibodies. And the S-proteins from the mRNA injections are not even the same as in the wild.
>>
>>13887726
What's the percentage of tobacco leaves in the modern cigarettes?
>>
>>13888298
>no one is proposing indefinite boosters; it's not even practical
I don't have a very high opinion of journos nowadays, especially of those who don't need to work in an actual newspaper business, live among people whom they might have libelled and can just hide on the Internet. So can you tell me whether these sources are considered reputable enough?
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/top-scientists-question-need-covid-19-booster-shots-2021-05-13/
https://www.worldtribune.com/pfizer-ceo-projects-annual-revaccination-big-pharma-set-to-cash-in-on-booster-shots/
>>
>>13889222
Vatniks have a perma-hateboner for you so you might discover that your le based ruskie shots have Anthrax in them instead.
>>
I work on vaccines, of course I'm vaxed.
>>
>>13890495
jiri beran
>>
>>13879370
I get my vaccines if the doctor offers at my yearly but I don't feel comfortable with the new mRNA tech yet, I don't care if it's irrational or not. I'm down to get the Novavax whenever they approve it though.
>>
are the lawyers in your country fighting for justice?
>>
>>13882690
I am also unvaccinated and currently have covid. Congestion and loss of sense of smell are my only symptoms, and I look forward to my permanent durable immunity.
>>
>>13890142
i'm not the one putting restrictions on the lives of the vaxxed though
>>
>>13890324
you forgot terrorize and illegally surveil their own citizens.

Wikileaks #Vault7
>>
File: 1627555427922.jpg (74 KB, 750x929)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>13879370
>>
>>13882762
Crazy to see this shit posted on Tuesday, and by Thursday there’s a “monster variant” that evades vaccines.
It was so obvious.
>>
I've been following experimentation using CRISPR and mRNA for some time but when the vaccines for Covid 19 came out I had no idea that's what they were using. When someone at pol stated it for the 2nd or 3rd time I finally perked up and read it and understood what was up. Then I started reading the abstracts from NIH papers and Science magazine articles with growing alarm. I've seen papers from dozens of experiments now where the results were not good, not worth the risks. The fact that there were no clinical trials that the mass vaccinations were the clinical trials filled me with sincere alarm.

There were many other warning signs as well but strictly in terms of OP's question that's my answer.
>>
>>13892265
FIFA players begin to drop dead
Suddenly a nu variant appears

Totally not the vaccines guys nothing to see here it was the virus all along
>>
What's really frustrating about this whole mess is that the vast majority of people don't know what they're talking about. This includes people who are convinced the COVID is just a hoax, that it's actually incredibly dangerous, that natural immunity works, that natural immunity doesn't work, that the vaccines are effective, that the vaccines are ineffective, that the government is trying to inject us with nanomachines to control our minds, that the government is not trying to do so, that government experts are frauds, that government experts can be trusted, that podcasters with no scientific or medical credentials (e.g. self-proclaimed "fucking morons") should be trusted for advice on difficult scientific questions, and so on.

I just don't know. And neither does (nearly) anyone else listing an opinion similar to the ones above. Unless you're an actual expert with actual inside information on what's going on, you don't know either. You're helpless. You're ignorant. Deal with it.
>>
>>13879370
Yes im "anti-vax" however i don't really care if people wants to get vaxxed with poison
>>
>>13892421
the problem is that the people taking political decisions are just as moronic, saying obviously false shit all the time and saying contradictory lies the next week

they could be secret geniuses, lying "for our own good", but how can we even tell if an expert and a moron end up saying the exact same garbage because of "the greater good"

how can we even talk about science when vaxx trials are obliterating control groups for some reason because nu-science is too fucking cool to play by actual science rules
>>
>>13879896
Nobody should care about you.
(That's YOUR logic!)
>>
>>13880691
Didier Raoult?
>>
>>13880802
Aren't you afraid of something yourself?...
>>
>>13879622
So neets can suck on dem. Metal or not they are tiddies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw17bfLDGe0
Statistical analysis of one example of the recent wave of stillbirths being seen across the UK. Hope your gf isn't vaccinated
>>
>>13893436
Who is this guy? What are his credencials?
>>
>>13893436
>average joe on YouTube
>>
>>13893572
Professor Norman Fenton is a British mathematician who is currently Professor of Risk Information Management at Queen Mary University of London and is also a director of Agena, a company that specializes in risk management for critical systems.
>>
>>13892833
no, I am Czech
>>
>>13893583
If he's a top math guy then why have I never seen any mention of him on tv and other media? Seems fishy
>>
>>13893636
I wasn't defending him, just doing someones research for him because nu-science doesn't require it anymore.
>>
>>13893636
Because people who tell the truth don't get on TV. Sometimes the TV will accidentally feature somebody who tells the truth and cut to an advert break.
>>
>>13893990
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8b_QGl60Es

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.