[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1542079867650.jpg (50 KB, 552x552)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
How the fuck is covid spreading so much in Melbourne, Australia despite being locked down hard including a 9pm curfew? Nobody can meet anyone, sit at a restaurant or use any communal exercise equipment, indoors or outdoors. How is it spreading?
>>
>>13643050
because people are meeting anyway dummy
>>
>>13643050

People are ignoring restrictions. They've had enough. Thank God I'm based south Australian and we've kept the disease ridden eastern sub humans out.
>>
>>13643050
You realize that a lot of right winger (1) have not been vaxxed yet, and (2)are still meeting up. The pandemic is going to keep raging and keep killing people, unless we can get everyone vaccinated.
>>
File: islamci star Rub_el_Hizb.png (42 KB, 1024x1024)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>Pic related
>Mostly spreading in Northern and Western Suburbs
Subtle. I like it OP.
>>
Seriously though I think the construction industry is a huge part of it. There's over 100 cases related to a high rise construction in Box Hill!
Firstly, why the fuck is construction continuing on large scale projects like that? At a residential house I can understand, a few chippies working out in the open. Low risk of transmission. But how many dozens would be working on a high rise apartment construction?
>>
>>13643050
Chemtrailed by
>>
jesus christ. do you people still believe in the narrative

it keeps changing all the time too. wtf is wrong with you people. rise the fuck up.
>>
>>13643165
>rise the fuck up
How?
>>
>>13643182
Yes, people will tell you exactly what they plan to do on this public forum where intelligence officers can see everything, of course.
>>
>>13643050
Does anyone have any info on how the PCR or other tests are handled here and what criteria is used to diagnose?
>>
>>13643165
>jesus christ. do you people still believe in the narrative
Yes, because why the fuck would the Chinese make up having a virus and then make up a coverup of the virus? That's some serious 500D chess. And as anyone who has ever been in a relationship knows it is impossible to get two people to agree to anything and work together, let alone like millions and millions of officials to in lockstep push a narrative
>>
>>13643194
>to in lockstep push a narrative
subtle
>>
File: 1630005173529.jpg (864 KB, 1242x1380)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>13643182
civil disobedience is good and important in times like these. Meet with your friends, tell authority figures to fuck themselves. And yes there are consequences to these actions but if you're not willing to face them, why are you complaining?

>>13643194
you live on a prison island, fren. Also you're part of the 5 eyes and the most disarmed of the member countries so you're ripe for experimenting with psychological warfare. And before you say the govt doesn't conduct psyops on citizens here's a brief example of the shit we've been having
>https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/psychological-warfare-influence-campaign-canadian-armed-forces-1.6079084
>>
>>13643248
moscow broke the vaccine mandates by everyone including the vaccinated boycotting any business that required one.
>>
Australia is filled with schizos and antivaxxers. Of course the virus is going to keep spreading when you have people literally travelling all over the country and ignoring lockdown orders.
>>
>>13643255
Okay, so are you suggesting that we start taking orders from Russia. Holy shit, right wingers are fucking stupid. 10 years ago you fuckers would not shut up about Russia (e.g. Mitt Romney), but now all of a sudden, you fuckers worship Putin and the Russian federation. Peak fucking cringe. Its a shithole filled with alcoholics, christfags, and white trash, but hey, maybe thats why you fuckers find it so appealing.
>>
>>13643248
>you live on a prison island, fren
What does this have to do with the Chinese or the fact that people are really shitty at coordinating things which is what my post stated.
You're not a fucking bot are you?
>>
>>13643269
I hope this post was written as humour. I find it hard to believe you could be that lacking in reading comprehension.
>>
>>13643272
no, I'm human. I was using it as an analogy for your current situation, but also a historical pun. You don't have to coordinate much when only politicians know what's up. There are avenues (bots on social media, (state sponsored) news) to make people think and behave the way politicians want them to. In short, you don't have to worry about the average citizen being on-board since they have next to no power or influence.
>>
>>13643269
the fact you lash back so hard at such a mundane post is kind of pathetic.
>lump everyone together as "right wingers"
>talk about mutt politics
>ad hominem
>babby rage
You have the signature traits of a CCP or Israeli shill being paid to warp the narrative.
>>
>>13643293
I wonder if there's an AI that could be used to highlight shit like that? It'd be a great tool for browsing. maybe present an estimate of the probability that the post was written by a bot?
>>
>>13643303
I wish. The amount of garbage I have to filter, and even then you still waste time reading posts like that. I have zero knowledge of coding unfortunately so I'm not of much use there.
>>
>>13643282
I wasn't talking about the average citizen. Even the idea of politicians being all in collusion I find impossible to swallow. I mean you're suggesting to me that the whole China vs. USA antagonism is a kayfabe and they are all in kahoots, but not only that the stereotypical slimey self interest of politicians that Will Rogers joked about like 100 years ago is also you're telling me an elaborate fraud. And that these are a different breed of human beings totally different to me and everyone I met...
...and that's somehow meant to be easier to believe than massive and systemic corruption and incompetence in failing to contain a virus in a place like China?
Nah sorry. Don't buy it.
See the politicians being fucking idiots and failing to contain the virus? I can see that.
Them being competent and in lockstep across multiple global governments which are all elaborate meta-theater (since politics already is theater) - no, I can't.
>>
>>13643182
You don't read history? Amazing how people ask how to do warfare when theres so many examples.
Hint: You kill.
>but then they hit back!
Thats how wars do
>>
>>13643317
>Them being competent and in lockstep across multiple global governments which are all elaborate meta-theater (since politics already is theater) - no, I can't.
The rockefeller's operation lockstep and event 201, with several presidents such as the guy who questioned why papaya fruit tested positive for rona were all assassinated.
what do you think is going on
>>
>>13643317
Ever hear of compartmentalization? Certain privileged information for privileged individuals? provincial governors/premiers won't have all of the information that their boss has, just like a mayor won't have access to the same information as someone at the provincial level.

Nothing is lock-step as you call it. Its a fucking shit show all over the globe. Nobody is in step. It's just a combination of:
>close small businesses so they go under
>force those employees to suckle at the teat of the state
>force people to stay in their homes
>enact further surveillance measures
>create a two-tier society and attack non-conformers using non-scientific and emotionally charged rhetoric

I don't understand how you can't see that all of the steps everywhere in the world are moving towards totalitarianism and it's taking so little effort. None of these measures will let up. There is no covid, this is life now.
>>
>>13643338
>Ever hear of compartmentalization?
Yes. It doesn't work with real human beings. People are fucking gossips. Ever heard of pillow talk? Ever heard of non-verbal communication? You do realize that people will seek and sniff out privileged information to climb up the greasy pole?
In fact people will spread rumors for their personal gain for which there is no factual truth behind it
>Nothing is lock-step as you call it.
It would have to be for the virus to be fake, that's way too many people in lockstep.
The nurses, the doctors, the self interested pollies who could make massive gains by categorically proving it.
>I don't understand how you can't see that all of the steps everywhere in the world are moving towards totalitarianism and it's taking so little effort.
Because I'm not a sperg and I know how human beings behave in real life
>>
>>13643351
What are your thoughts on 5G?
>>
>>13643351
>Yes. It doesn't work with real human beings.
so much info pro and counter that any gossip gets lost in a sea of other info. Think of all the defamatory shit on /pol/ about this shit. Both pro and against.
>It would have to be for the virus to be fake
It would be challenging but not impossible. You could bribe high-ranking officials or threaten them to push narratives within their organization.
>Because I'm not a sperg
No because you were born in a prison and have a prisoner mentality. You don't want to acknowledge the erosion of your freedoms. You were literally asked to get injected with some strange cocktail by your government and you fucking did it lol. Did you actually think getting it would send life back to normal and not put massive selection pressure on a single variant (if it even existed). All the people around me were so shocked when they didn't let up on masks and even went further with it.

There's just so much wrong with everything today that has zero to do with public safety and is solely about controlling YOU.
>>
>>13643351
This is the exact argument that was used about 9/11
>>
>There is no way that there is a clique controlling the world
meanwhile
>WHO, UN, Central Banks, OPEC, Davos, Bilderberg, etc, etc
>>
>>13643326
>several presidents such as the guy who questioned why papaya fruit tested positive for rona were all assassinated.
This take that Tanzanian president Magufuli was assassinated for being COVID sceptic is so retarded it hurts my brain. Everybody in Kenya knows that he died in Nairobi from COVID-19 complications, and his body was then flown back to Tanzania.
Here is a news story in the Kenyan news about Magufuli being treated in Nairobi for COVID - published a week before his death:
>https://www.pd.co.ke/news/national/details-magufuli-admitted-at-nairobi-hospital-over-covid-19-related-complications-69008/
t. I live in Kenya
>>
>>13643050
The vaccines are creating countless asymptomatic superspreaders.
>>
>>13643354
It makes no fucking sense to me how it can be safe to use the same frequency range we use to excite the water molecules in food in your microwave as a means of wireless transmission. But I'm not an engineer.
>>13643369
>You don't want to acknowledge the erosion of your freedoms.
Why do you assume that? What the fuck are you smoking?
I absolutely acknowledge the erosion of my freedoms because I know the world is run by inept morons. That's even scarier to me. Because if there is your cartoon cabal of evil puppet masters maybe we can get Bruce Willis or Liam Neeson to kill them all.
But you can't actually stem the erosion of liberty because it's fractured between this sea of absolutely corrupt and inept differing interest groups. The fact that almost all advertising goes through FAANG is what you should be worried about because that controls content. Now all media content is made for the major consumer: white women.
I would actually prefer your version because at least it means there's people smarter than me in charge, but they're not... that's scary! It's a bunch of pandering assholes with no vision, no expertise.
>zero to do with public safety and is solely about controlling YOU.
They already have al the money, media, and facebook. They don't need to create your fucking virus sci-fi movie. They already have control.
This conspiracy theory is your way of letting off your steam.
The world isn't a movie. It's messier and more complex
>>
i work at a booze shop in melbourne and i have had dozens upon dozens of people say shit like “going to a mates house can you recommend a good shiraz”

if middle class skips are doing it imagine how many lebos and wogs are

captcha VBORJ kek
>>
>>13643395
>COVID-19 complications
Did this complication consist of having his lungs wrecked with a ventilator?
>>
Do you actually believe people are taking the lockdown as seriously now as they were a year ago? It's a mix of people no longer giving a fuck and filthy welshmen brining their plauge here.
>>
>>13643050
Aerosol
>>
>>13643050
5G
>>
>>13643152
Same reason the mines have never shut despite being thousands of guys sharing kitchens and eating areas. Money.
>>
>>13643152
Because the virus is a nothing burger and sociopaths like you have robbed us of almost two years of our freedom. Also,
>unironically using "!"
reddit
>>
>>13643120
At least 20% of cases are in vaccinated people
>>
>>13643050
if the number's low then the lockdown can end
>>
>>13643269
Orders? He suggested doing the same as the people OPPOSED to the Russian government, in case you're completely illiterate.
>>
Uh...right wing chuds?
>>
>>13643050
Why the fuck do you still believe the official statistics?
>>
>>13644958
Ah so we're in a soviet statistics world, complete with the lysenkoism of the day.
>>
>>13645225
What makes you think that your jews are more honest than ours?
>>
>>13643050
>How is it spreading?
There is massive statistical data that shows that very few measures have significant impact on infections. Stopping school/uni is one, stopping events like concerts or church is another. Most other measures like lockdowns and masks have proven futile. They reduce the spread, but not by much and can't be kept up for long. Pretty much every scientist is against them.
>>
>>13645323
>Most other measures like lockdowns and masks have proven futile. They reduce the spread, but not by much and can't be kept up for long. Pretty much every scientist is against them.
>pretty much every scientist is against masks
log out of your twitter account
>>
>>13643050
In Utah the governor had to come out and beg people to stop visiting family members because it was spreading Covid. My family still went to my Grandma's house every Sunday despite lockdowns.
>>
>>13645336
he had to beg people to stop visiting even family members because you were supposed to even be so scared that you were willing to forgo family.

this thing is all about FEAR and NOTHING to do with protecting people from some boogeyman.
>>
>>13643131
They'll never release the demographic data on cases because it will clearly show this is true, every body knows through the grapevine that non-compliance of lock-down rules is rampant in these communities, racism aside it's pretty logical, if anything it just highlights yet another failing of multiculturalism.

>virus spreads more in migrant communities especially "outsider" communities like Islamic
>don't speak English at home and don't watch local news
>don't trust government, never really felt included in main stream society and happy just being left alone
>tend to work low paying jobs that require travel all over the city
>>
>>13645323
it's a sunk cost at this stage, Australia's early success(only due to being a fucking island with easy to control borders) unironcally put us in a worse position in the long run due to it becoming a state vs state vs fed political shit show fueled by the media memeing "covid zero" as a measure of government effectiveness. It was obvious in mid 2020 that the virus was never going to be contained world wide so everything we did from that point on was just delaying the inevitable, look at Israel, cases and deaths will rise here once we open up regardless of vaccination rates, I'm estimating around 10k deaths total in Aus in the next 6-12 months and LOTS of complaining from our "hero" health care workers who have done jack shit work for the last 18 months.
>>
>>13645574
hard truths but still truths

gonna be weird when they release the data.

sure in the usa they have a spotlight on the anti-vax republicans but the data will show an equal if not greater cause is immigrant/inner city communities of minorities with no trust in daddy fed
>>
File: liberty.jpg (104 KB, 1200x640)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>try to defeat covid with harsh lockdowns
>become a prison again AND get covid in the end
Australia is a prime example of the pic.
>>
>>13643395
"died from covid-19" is basically an euphemism for "was killed"
>>
>>13645574
i think they just say that shit because they know you will think like that...

youre being taught to hate someone else than the people steering you off the cliff.

wake up.
>>
File: corona flu.jpg (73 KB, 1024x747)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
she spread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.