[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: 1605455771746.jpg (26 KB, 221x221)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Present your ideas for the ideal education system for children and adolescents for the best learning and formation of a good person, whatever that means to YOU, we'll leave college out for simplicity sake. Your system has to be realistic and capable of implementing if you had the power to do so, and you must be specific for what the day will be like and give a justification for why yours is better than what is currently going on in America/Other Western countries that are similar with their system.
>>
None
and all politicians get lined up and shot in front on their families in minecraft.
>>
>>13642764
>Present your ideas for the ideal education system
It should have higher standards.
>>
Boys and girls in separate primary schools. Get rid of high schools. Put young people to do low quality jobs for a few years instead of having some class of people stuck in the worst jobs for their whole lives. Make college and trade school available after a few years of work which replaces high school. Move the high school curriculum into primary education. Get rid of common core. Use standardized testing more than it's used now.
>>
>>13642789
OK that's less than half of what I asked for.
>>
File: 345678904.jpg (180 KB, 770x1020)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>13642764
Ideal: Community driven homeschooling centered around building a solid moral framework.
Children should be required to be taught:
-civics
-economics
-history with a conservative nationalistic connotation which inspires them to participate in and better the democratic processes of their nation from their communities up to the national level (anything less is just helping foreign competition)
-geopolitical relations
-statistics (and all prerequisites mathematics)
-finance
-basic skills like sewing/stitching, cooking, navigation, survival, etc
-rhetoric (specifically how to identify it and the logical fallicies typically hidden in it)

The internet along with most history books printed in the early 90s or before will cover all the information requirements. Reconfiguring tax expenditures away from bullshit like israeli weapons proliferation and their infrastructural projects alone could likely subsidize nation wide stay at home parents to do the teaching. Further tax reform away from bullshit like nato and african food subsidies could likely provide aid to lower skilled labor jobs -> allow them to have similar lifestyles to their more technical peers (afford housing, kids, transportation, etc)

Kids would have the option to test into advanced technical institutes as they and their families see fit; or to begin a vocational apprenticeship where they could begin OJT and saving up for a down payment on their future house/car/w.e while still living in the shelter of thwir parent's home.

A normal day would vary between children as learning propensities vary (for ex: I was home schooled abroad by my father -> learned most topics via debate with him -> had class in taxis, buses, trains, planes, w.e)

This would be better for a few reasons:
-Increases comprehension of current/political events and allows for public level action to manifest (less gaslit sheeple)
-Earlier earning capacity (less debt)
-Helps create monolithic national culture (less ghetto bullshit)
>>
>>13642789
id say split the working week for teenagers into 2/3 days work, 2/3 days menial work
>>
>>13642764
There should be no education system. Only competing private institutions inaccessible to the vast majority of the population. Educating sub-130-IQ people serves no one except psychopathic economic elites.
>>
>>13642873
then the competing private institutions breeds psychopathic economic elites
back to square one
>>
>>13642853
These are just subjects and biases with a little nationalistic propaganda, and very limited in scope for the citizen. I need you to be more specific and especially give more justification for the reforms. I need you to justify and present a typical day of education, its ethical ramifications, and how it will it will be laid out in the child's life.
>>
>>13642900
>then the competing private institutions breeds psychopathic economic elites
Which is irrelevant, because they have no sway over the low IQ population.
>>
>>13642873
I think you have very little perception of how capable average people are when you educate them correctly.
Right now you are corrupted by the self fulfilling prophecy of the education system; average children are poorly educated, they look stupid, so why educate them at all?
That's wrong, you must educate the average person well for them to blossom.
>>
>>13642764
military training and mountain climbing for men
survival skills
all practical, empirical sciences, also using videogames as learning support.
education to freedom and logical fallacies identification. Training to identify and use information sources.
Work in the fields and in industry for young people.
>>
>>13642931
How could an economic elite have no sway over the rest of the population?
>>
>>13642958
I like some of your ideas but they are very low resolution, can you expound upon these ideas in accordance with the OP?
>>
>>13642764
First thing i would change is the time the school day starts. The literature suggests getting up too early on a regular basis actually negatively impacts brain development.
So each day starts at 10 am.
The curriculum would consist of much the same study material as the current one, but structured and tought differently.
I would make teeching more like a dialog than a lecture, and more interactive.
Children are naturally curious, and we should build on that. Start the day with pe, which would consist entirely of games. Games which are tiring. Tag, races, ball sports, whatever. And there would be choice in which you want to do. This way kids would tire themselfes out before the more classrom oriented teaching begins, makeingthem les fidgety.
Classes would start with some object or demonstration. A song or poem or comic book to get the kids interested in reading so they are motivated to learn letters and words and sentances.
Over all, a hands on, techincal, curiosity based approach, so the mandatory nature of school does as little damage to the students curiosity as possible.
I would also make classes smaller, and more friendly. Less a prison, more a home.
This of course would make education much more expensive, but even just from an academic and political point of view, it would be worth it.
>>
>>13642974
if they all simultaneously turned into island owning recluses
i.e. they would control and influence the rest of the population
>>
>>13642981
I like your ideas, but you should work on your English.
Can you outline a day in this child's life?
>>
>>13642764
The universe in which no one knows how it is here. People throw all sorts of words at how it could of formed, from religious to logic type people. They don't have a fucking clue. None can pinpoint anything in reality without throwing lots of associations at it.

There is no education, you do what you want with your brain and eyes. Make up your own fucking systems to describe life. Explore in your own way.

When you came flying out your mother's HAIRY SMELLY CUNT was there a manual or a bible with you??? NOOOO.

If anything I'm glad nerds dorks don't have the answers, fucking losers don't deserve shit.
>>
big fan of the whole kids clean the classroom at the end of the day idea
unfortunately there would be lots of parents calling into school saying their kids are allergic to cleaning products and responsibility
i remember doing some form of fitness test once or twice a year, maybe increase this to every 6-8 weeks and keep records so they can see progress
opportunities for independent research are given as homework, the classroom is a place for more structured work. maybe this can be remedied by use of free periods
>>
>>13642974
>How could an economic elite have no sway over the rest of the population?
Because the population will go with its gut feeling.
>>
>>13642975
Ideal program for men (for women don't know but must be different)
In one month, three weeks cover basic subjects (math, languages, etc.) while one is passed living together in a social dormitory.
During this week (every month), the courage and initiative of young men are tested in borderline life threatening situations, so that future leaders can be identified and separated from the rest.
The day program can be technical training (mechanics, technical drawing, electricity, applied decision-making, computer science, etc.) or outdoor physical activity like mountain climbing, survival, underwater training etc. where intelligence (but not memorization like currently done in standard schools), morals, selflessness. responsibility and physical strength are tested and given a score that is finalized at the end of the year (s).
The people who get the highest scores (and it's impossible to cheat) are given access to political training (that will be practical and not only theoretical) to be eligible in public elections. People who don't have a very high score (dysgenic individuals) are excluded from politics.
Lectures of all types should be interactive and students should be able to bring the whole software at home to repeat and train at the pace they choose.
Mass-produced tablets should be given at a low price by the state to every student.
The amount of printed paper should be reduced to protect the environment.
Standard day during the week in common:
- Waking up at 6:45 every day, then eating
- At 7:30 gathering on the public square (max. around 250 people to make it easy to manage)
- Public announcements and informations
- 8:15 training or outdoor until 11:45, with pause as needed
- 11:45 to 13:00 lunch
- 13:00 to 18:30 training or outdoor
- 19:00 to 20:00 dinner
- 20:00 to 21:30 organized social activity
- 22:15 lights off, electricity is removed from the building until 6:45 next morning
>>
>>13643033
lol
>>
>>13642764
None. The British system is already ideal
>>
>>13643039
Go ahead and tell me how your owners and programmers are going to convince the supersitious, illiterate masses that the nation-state is bad, that it's necessary to import third world rapists, that everyone should care about muh climate meme, that they should get corporate injections because muh scientific experts said so, that their children should be exposed to faggotry and troonery, etc.
>>
>>13643049
Can you justify that ethically and give reasons and justification why there is nothing better relative to research?
>>
>>13643056
kek
exactly the same way they are right now
>>
>>13643102
I see. Take your pills.
>>
>>13643107
<3 (You) too
>>
>>13642764
>>
explain to me how this life is preferable to life in a communal fishing village
so much effort for nothing
>>
>>13643038
how do we prevent dysgenic men from envying their betters?
>>
>>13642999
>you should work on your English
Yeah, i really should. Or proofread. To be fair, english is my third language.
>Can you outline a day in this child's life?
Sure. Get up at 9am, have breakfast, do morning stuff, go to school. Got to courtyard, see what games p.e. teacher has prepared for the day. Pick one you like or find interesting. Run around for an hour until you are tired. Still full of adrenalin from running around, nex calss should be something wher thats not a distraction. Something like the predecessor of biology. (we had enviromental studyes in the first half of primary school, maybe that). This would be a hike or some outdoors activity, where the teacher explains natural phenomena whilst showing you examples when possible.
This is followed by lunch. After this, kids will be tired and slugish from the food. A perfect time for some of the more monotoneus subjects. Practice letters in the clasroom, maybe pick a book you like and read a bit, on your own time. Maybe the students have to talk about what they rad after at the end of class. Jsut to make sure they actually did read something. As the kids should be a bit more animated by this point, do some natural sciences. Teech maths through these. Make these classes all revolve arond a question of the day, like "how come we can eat animals, and animals can eat animals, but we never run out? Why is there a balance?" soemthing to get the kids interested. Then discuss the question from different aspects of science. How chemically, how biologycally, how physically etc. Teach maths as a function of sciences, as tool to answer questions, not in the abstract way it is tought now. For instance teech them what a matrix is via the Leslie matrix.
Finish the day with some storyes froms history. And i do mean storyes. A story is interesting, a date is boring. The story can include a date or two, but don't make that the focus.
Kids can then go home or stay for a bit and ask any teacher about anything.
>>
>>13642853
Your list is solid, but the lack of philosophy is what I'd consider the most egregious. It's something young burgeoning minds desperately need; logic, metaphysics, ethics and epistemology. From there they can expand their philosophic knowledge if needed.

There is no point learning axiomatic properties if you lack the ability to truly understand them. Philosophy is, in my opinion, fundamental to secondary schooling and completely absent from such.
>>
File: nice_stare.png (1.15 MB, 1600x1600)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
public school system which filters people into
>stupid
>average
>midwit
and the option to just learn at home
>>
>>13643163
if they cause big problems they're put in reeducation camps for some months
>>
>>13643251
This doesn't tell me much.
Why is this better? What would even happen?
So many details that aren't there.
>>
File: 1630088722647.jpg (53 KB, 415x381)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>13643233
Philosophy is not for the young. You need to suffer through life for a bit and develop some personal grounding before you try and grab for deeper insights or more profound wisdoms than the mundane. Otherwise you end up with vapid ideologues acting as useful idiots for their indoctrinators.
>>
>>13642764
Children who misbehave are executed and so are their parents. Children who underperform are executed. That is all.
>>
>>13643278
people would be around other people who have a similar intelligence. this environment would be good for teaching, for obvious reasons. and theres the option to just learn at home if you feel like you dont fit in any of these categories
>>
>>13642853
Where can I learn more about rhetoric?
>>
>>13642853
Absolutely terrible anthropocentric way of viewing education.

We live in such a fucking complex and vast reality, so yes, let's make it ALL about our little human games. For fuck's sake, the major problem with education at the moment is how anthropocentric it already is, as it fails to stimulate curiosity for the vastness of what capable for us to explore, and people obsess about our pathetic human reality bubbles instead.
>>
>>13642949
Not him, but I disagree.
In my opinion it's wrong to assume we are capable of forcefully molding people into being "blossomed" by our standards. I think statistics clearly show it.

What is important is to provide the OPPORTUNITY for those who want to blossom themselves to be able to do so. People shouldn't be forced into developing abstract knowledge on various subjects, but you should provide the means for those who want to do so to be able to thrive even if they are poor/stigmatized.

I do agree on basic citizenship and physical world knowledge being necessary, but that can all be taught by age 13.
>>
>>13642981
>I would make teeching more like a dialog than a lecture, and more interactive.

I think there are actually teaching methodologies that try to do this, and we already have younger teachers (at least I know one or two in my country) trying to implement it in their classes. No idea if they're being successful, though.
>>
>be retards ITT
>Not a single plan to be DYNAMIC
>Always a rigid system in place
How many of you faggots actually teach and get good reviews? What works for one class won't work for another. Every single class has its own emergent personality as a function of the individual personalities of the students. Your teaching style must cater to and reflect the emergent class personality. In other words, no single teaching methodology works. Idiots.
>>
>>13643365
I agree, and that's exactly why personal tutoring is the best methodology, you mold your program into the student's needs.
But it's impossible to educate the whole population like that, only richfags.
>>
>>13643367
I manage fine as a teacher going in with only a rough skeleton of what I want to cover and winging it as I go. Stellar reviews. Colleagues ask what my secret is. I tell tben, facetiously, that I treat my students as retards who don't know anything.
>t. teach physics
>>
>>13643374
Being charismatic gets you good reviews. It's not the best metric, the best metric is how well your students do on their own after they leave your class.
The best teachers I have had were mostly teachers I hated as well (not saying there's a correlation, just coincidence to illustrate the reviews being meaningless point).
>>
>>13642764
privatized infoanarchistic polycentric pluralistic decentralised one
t. ancap
>>
>>13643350
>No idea if they're being successful, though.
They aren't. Most students in a class are usually retards and trying to involve them is generally just a waste of time, since even if they speak (and even that often doesn't happen) they do so without trying to reason or understand first.
>>
>>13643398
Thanks for your super unscientific assumptions of outcomes, nigger. I guess you would know it well because you were part of that retarded demographic that is unable to reason.
>>
>>13643322
Cicero
>>
>>13643343
I didn't say you would force them.
I'm justifying educating people who are so called lowly by attacking his lack of understanding for human intelligence.
I know that many people don't want to do certain things, but they CAN, if they do choose to.
Sometimes the intelligence is so low that there's nothing you can do to teach them calculus (which is actually pretty rare), but you can teach them to be healthy, you can teach them to love nature, you can teach them to read (hopefully), you can teach them to do some things that will make their life better.
School is not about training someone to get a job, in fact I think education is entirely useless, in that it has no specific use.
So really I entirely agree with you, but we must not discount the people we think are lower than we are simply because they can't do what we can, that's all.
>>
>>13643304
>logic, metaphysics, ethics and epistemology
These things are foundational to "thinking"; what am I, where am I, what do I know. As stated, I'd only introduce them at the secondary level - 12 or 13 years old and above.
>>
>>13643444
>School is not about training someone to get a job
Basically the whole problem. School is seen an a mean of training workers for society, not to empower human beings.

So I guess that we are aligned, yes.
>>
>>13643659
Masturbatory "thinking". That shit is just deadends. Grug didn't invent fire by questioning who he was.
>>
>>13642768
Based
>>
>>13643056
They literally already are you fucking dimwit. Manipulation of media both p2p and centralized.
>>
>>13643929
Do you honestly want supplicants who question nothing of their environment? Why do you think we occupy the world we do; lurching, unthinking automatons with no direction. You can't throw factoids and axioms at someone and expect them to learn anything significant - that's just inculcation. A lexicon or repository of information is not an education. It is simply woven tapestry.
>>
>>13643969
As an imbecilic product of this system of indoctrination, I guess it's difficult for you to contemplate just how many layers of artificial abstractions the propaganda you're fed relies on to deliver its message. To an illiterate population lacking primary education, all of it is incomprehensible gibberish, and if they could understand it at all, they'd be convinced it comes straight from the devil's mouth.
>>
>>13643991
Ever read brave new world? You are basically making the argument that its harder to manipulate a stupid person than a smart person. Just use different, more blunt stimuli. You don't reason with a dog to train it, you give it a treat when it does what you want and a spanking when it does something bad.
>>
>>13644071
No, I'm making the argument that it's harder to manipulate a stupid person when you're limited to using only those basic, immediate, practical concepts that a stupid person can adquately reason about.
>>
>>13644076
>you like food, the party gives you food, you like the party
Why would you think that?
>>
File: math_hard.jpg (60 KB, 582x449)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>13644090
Party give grug food? Food good! Now what party want from grug?
>>
>>13642768
It's come to a point that I would actually cheer a mass shooter in the house, senate, and executive.
>>
>>13644096
>It's come to a point
I don't understand. You mean there was a point in your life when such an event would've triggered grief or outrage? I didn't know anyone regarded them as real people.
>>
>age 6-10
basic writing, arithmetic, reading moral texts (aesop's fables, the dominant religious paradigm, etc.), scientific method and experimentation, physical exercise
>age 10-14
longer form writing, national literature, geometry, national history, scientific experiments, home upkeep, physical exercise
>age 14-18
creative writing, world literature, civics, world history, philosophy, statistics, computer science, physical exercise, more freedom to choose detailed study
>>
>>13644095
>implying you wouldn't start when grug is a child to make him dependent upon a system for the rest of his life
>>
>>13644130
Start what? I don't see any coherent argument here, just muffled noises and phantomime. What does the party want from Grug in exchange for giving him food?
>>
>>13642764
how do you generalize education to include everyone?
>>
>>13644178
Lowest common denominator.
>>
>>13644197
isn't that what we have?
>>
>>13644203
Yep. How do you like the results?
>>
File: 1630394436214.png (494 KB, 1022x1146)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>13642764
>Physics/Math teacher
>My students won countless National Olympiads
>14 IMO, 16 IPhO medalists
The biggest problem with current education systems is exams. Currently exams are designed for midwits. Any hardworking midwit can score A+ if he has good attention span. Think about SAT. I have a student who got silver medal at IMO, but got 720 at SAT math section, which is not even top ten among students at our school. Yet he was number one the country. Currently someone who gets 1600 at SAT might be a very hardworking midwit or might be a genius, you have no way of knowing. Exams should include problems that range from easy to hard to very hard. In my view, in a perfectly designed exam
>hardworking midwit gets 75
>hardworking smart student gets 85
>hardworking genius gets 95+
Apart from that, knowledge is knowledge and it doesn't matter if you learn at school, from a private tutor or from parents. Every quarter, schools across country should provide exams(for a small fee) for every subject upon passing which you don't need to take the class. It will make everything much cheaper for parents and for the state and would allow good students to graduate early.

I don't think state should try to provide ethical/moral training, it's not their job.
>>
We've been homeschooling. One on one education seems to be ideal. We do school every day, through summer, and do most of it in the weekend. My 5 year old who was supposed to start kindergarten this year is reading at a 3rd grade level, and we just started learning multiplication and fractions. We've also been educating outside the curriculum with "projects" since that's how much of the professional world operates. For example, we did a unit on butterflies where we raised butterflies, and as part of that we read about their lifecycle, documented it in a daily journal, did art projects and math problems all as it related to our butterflies. We did another on the planets and got a telescope, books, charts, watched rockets, etc.

There's a reason homeschoolers perform so much better. Public school is a failed experiment. 300 years ago you learned from your parents and whatever adults you sought out. That combined with the infinite internet is the way forward, I believe.
>>
>>13643974
OP asked about children.

I think young adults are free game to get into philosophy. I just don't support people being taught thought structures and evidence analysis in abstract terms before they get a chance to do it on the ground somewhere in real time.

I've seen people with their heads so far up their ass, they're legit convinced abstractions are more real than the base reality they actually live in. That's undesirable and leads to horrors like fathers losing their wives and daughters to refugee gangbang/murders because their politicians were unwilling to accept islam is dangerous when applied to freer western cultures (politicians refused reality and supplanted their ideological/philosophical beliefs instead)
>>
>>13644356
Grading is of dubious merit in the first place.
>>
>>13645217
Take your meds schizo
>>
File: 1553676365818.jpg (10 KB, 236x236)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>13646965
>>
>>13643304
ok mr. Midwit. I was in the gifted program at my HS and that's what we did instead of english and history class. Well worth it mate. Well worth it
>>
>>13647114
Maybe, for some. Definitely shouldn't be the normal case is my point.
>>
free market information for learning and certification by exams
universities need to compete with online learners
let the learners learn it themselves
institutions offering tutoring competing with the internet
>>
>>13644356
could I contact you?
>>
>>13642764
Setup hidden cameras in the classroom to catch if students were cheating. At the end of the semester reveal camera footage of people cheating then give them F's and send them to another school in a poorer area.
>>
>>13642764
Amazon female small male master race, the wife and husband produce a litter of about ~4 children, which they raise and educate until the age of about 8 (mostly the father does this part), and from there the children go to school for the next 8 years. The boys also have to be trained for fighting as that's part of the point of the breed.
>>
>>13647642
not really, I don't want to expose myself at 4chan. If you have any question, you can ask here.
>>
>>13648695
I'm asking because I'm a student and you would be of much help to me. I don't have any questions at the time, so I'd appreciate if you'd post your contact, whether it's an email/discord/whatever else
>>
>>13648702
My biggest advice would be to solve very hard problems, don't waste your time with easy problems. Also, solve every IMO, IPhO problems from last 20 years.
>>
>>13648724
Wtf high school students do these problems?
>>
File: TAW.png (1.37 MB, 1140x4777)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>13642764
Basically we drop The Arch Wizard, but do so in digestible bits that combine high technology with, the mathematics involved to keep the person studying sane, strong, and sometimes electrocuted awake for good measure/health.

Effectively, Khan Acadamy meets Vulcan School in Virtual Reality.

https://youtu.be/KvMxLpce3Xw

Philosophy: Survive.
>.>" (Yes. The worried emoji is part of the quote. No it is not negotiable to remove it.)

It is a revamped western style scholastic system but with much more reliable metrics.

As for what the day would be like, it would follow more or less a regular school day, but with the added benefit of refreshment pods and napping/medbaying being an option should health decline. An AI would basically sharpen you into the sharpest blade in the system.

Then some programs for "extreme" students who volunteer, and would involve time dilation drugs like that experimental one developed for prisoners to serve out life sentences in the space of a few hours in tandem with cybernetic augmentation or extreme high speed footage to concentrate knowledge into compressed and usable states that can quickly be referred to in their minds to effectively formulate literal arch wizards.

This is basically a regurgitated western school system with the philosophy of an academia arcana.

>why it is better
Fastest route to super soldiers.
>>
>>13649091
>the worried emoji is non negotiable
Man. Can you at least make it latin or something?
>>
>>13649105
Fine.

Supersum. >.>"
>>
>>13649112
Remove the fucking emoji!
>>
>>13642764
Women aren't allowed to have beyond a 2nd grade education, teaching of (((science))) aka sorcery is banned, teaching of history other than Islamic history is banned, all men must complete mandatory military service while in high school
>>
File: N0.gif (1.99 MB, 445x250)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>13649119
NO ! ! !
NEVER ! ! !
>>
>>13649091
Arch Wizard is a meme. You can't actually read it without googling a lot.
>>
>>13649091
>Fastest route to super soldiers.
A "super soldier" who isn't a male in the amazon female small male master race isn't a real super soldier.
>>
>>13649150
Obviously it would be concentrated and compressed into the most rigorous mathematical teaching AI program ever created in virtual reality. Many will fail, some will pass, such is the price for greatness.
Supersum.
>>
>>13649168
PUT THE FUCKING EMOJI ON THAT YOU BITCH.
>>
File: No.jpg (12 KB, 474x189)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>13649174
>>
>>13649168
I just don't understand why you are shilling it, when it's obvious that it's useless for self-study. Nobody has read it, with the exception of the Arch Wizard himself.
>>
>>13649182
>useless for self-study
>we're talking about a full education system
roight
>>
>>13649182
Do you know how much of this shit is applicable in engineering? Almost all of it can be used for topographical and geometric manipulations for engineering purposes.
>>
>>13649195
>>13649210
I'm talking about how in spite of neither of you having read, or even attempted these books, you shill the Arch Wizard nonetheless. These books are impossible to self-study.
>>
>>13649216
>impossible to self study
I bet you also believe the first mathematician in existence was also handed a paper diploma instead of pulling himself from the mud and dirt by his own merits.
>>
>>13649216
>I'm talking about how in spite of neither of you having read, or even attempted these books, you shill the Arch Wizard nonetheless.
Because we know what these books are capable of.
>>
>>13649221
Nice logical fallacy you have there
>>13649229
How could you know what these books are capable of if you haven't read them?
>>
>>13649091
Alright, but what of practical skills?
>>
>>13649240
>How could you know what these books are capable of if you haven't read them?
Practice, application, and having read some of them.
>>
>>13649247
You can use them as a complement, but not a supplement. It's actually impossible to follow these books
>>
File: JlTs.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>13649243
>in vr
>no practical skills
lol it's not like everyone is gonna do arch whizz
it's just that if you do it you basically become an unstoppable calculating machine that can keep the simulation going or improve it along the way if anything is erroneous
>>
>>13642764
1) The first and most important subject to learn is logic.
2) The second most important subject to learn is called "fiction", and includes stuff like cinematography, illusionism, etc.
3) Much more focus on developing practical technical skills (like engineering and such).
4) There are only 2 grades: "passed" and "failed"
5) Sexual education shall not exist as a distinct subject, but taught as part of basic human anatomy courses (and as early as possible)
6) Martial arts and/or self-defence courses shall be included, with a strong focus on self-control and discipline
7) History shall be taught exactly like geography, that is: 100% mnemonic, with NO interpretation at all.
8) No useless subjects like the study of ancient languages and similar stuff.
>>
>muh logic is the most important thing ever
Why does this subject appeal so much to midwits? They can't tell apart formal logic from defeasible reasoning, yet they keep vomiting rhetoric about the importance of muh logic (which they never actually use).
>>
>>13649283
>No useless subjects like the study of ancient languages and similar stuff.
This is literally how they encrypted WW2 communications. Native American Indian Speech.
>>
Why won't /sci/, then, create some sort of server wherein people with expertise in some fields will teach the ropes of these fields to others? To encourage each other to be productive, and so on.
>>
>>13649289
>i fear competition
The Post.
>>
>>13649308
I didn't know we were having a competition...
>>
>>13649314
I can tell you are lying.
>>
>>13649318
No, I'm genuinely confused... and it always comes from the kind of people who accuse you of making some "logical fallacy", even though they can't explain what a "logical fallacy" even is, because they don't understand what a syllogism is.
>>
>>13649318
>>13649322
I guess my question is this: if you're so competent, and you've made it thus far without even having any concrete understanding what 'logic' is, what makes you think it's so important? Honest question.
>>
>>13649331
You are the one ascertaining I do not know what logos is. Therefore it is on your burden to prove I am not logical at all. The goal was simple enough. Educate a large student body. The answer I gave can do just that.
>>
>>13649343
Who's talking about you? I'm talking about the average "logic" fan. I'm 99% confident none of them have actually studied logic, because they use defeasible reasoning to argue, and when you point it out, they don't understand what you're talking about, because the term "defeasible reasoning" is alien to them. Now, if you actually study logic, you WILL know what defeasible reasoning is, because you will inevitably end up asking "cool, but what does this bullshit have to do with day-to-day practical reasoning?" and find out that the two are distant cousins.
>>
>>13642764
Schools shouldn't exist. All public education efforts funds should be given to families that have children so that they may free up time from work to homeschool their own progeny. Public schools amd the double income family have atomized the individual and separated him from society and the older generation. Seeing your son only for 30 minutes during dinner should not be considered the norm in any healthy society.
>>
>>13649289
>They can't tell apart formal logic from defeasible reasoning
Formal logic *IS* defensible reasoning, except with symbols instead of words.
>>
>>13649455
Thanks for demonstrating my point, I guess...
>>
>>13644356
This
Most of our exams SAT, GRE are designed to optimize for the best midwits.
Jews revised the SAT so it doesnt include analogies and installed more midwit targets like grammer.
>>
>>13649380
https://streamable.com/k3786x
There are a lot of experimental things happening in society. The shifting at the top of the pyramid by so-called enlightenment values have put the world in constant tumult. Not that there wasn't war before, but historically, there has never been a time where a twenty year, or less, technology gap could make or break an empire. I won't say schools solves for this problem, they do not, but they are a manifested part of the experimental society. By experimental, I don't mean scientific, I mean there are a lot of unknowns, no applicable precedent, and no morale precept for guiding action. We are in times of immeasurable sustained change and nothing in the past is even remotely up to the task. Great nations are demonic and need individuals that sacrifice themselves to it, and wise men would rather have lovers and children. They demand the sickly because they are the only ones that will give. I think this is where schooling fits in.
>>
No education system. Education systems are fundamentally divorced from practicality. Children should learn by doing: getting jobs, learning how to do the job through practice and guidance from their elders. More formal education for jobs which are hard to just jump into should come from either (a) self-study (b) a job shadowing program or (c) an apprenticeship program. All learning should fundamentally stem from fulfilling practical goals. At present you go through years of schooling only to rarely pull useful information from that; instead, you should just charge at the world head-on and learn about math/reading and such when it becomes useful to you.
>>
The children and the childrens' parents are about 80% of the problem.
>>
>>13649304
>Why won't /sci/, then, create some sort of server wherein people with expertise in some fields will teach the ropes of these fields to others?
Because it's more awesome to pretend /sci/ as a singular amalgamation with mastery in many fields.
>>
>reduction of school hours. 10-2 schedule.
>hour of numeracy
>hour of literacy
>hour of group physical exercise
>hour of age appropriate life skills. Things like finances and how local government works for older kids, mechanical repair, cooking, etc for younger kids.

When it comes to education, less is more. Primary school in the US is a glorified day care center specifically designed such that mommy and daddy can both go work for Mr. Toilstein and it’s especially biased against boys who don’t do well sitting behind a desk.
>>
Bump
>>
File: Manifesto 1.png (87 KB, 798x1021)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 2.png (106 KB, 784x1008)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 3.png (99 KB, 784x1014)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 4.png (106 KB, 784x1020)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 5.png (114 KB, 789x1015)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 6.png (117 KB, 769x1024)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 7.png (102 KB, 793x1036)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 8.png (128 KB, 786x1027)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>
>>13642764
If I had to implement state ran education it would be like this:

1st stage - from 5 years on. National level with local level classes. Early socialization with basic logic and language skills, along with other important subjects like music, drawing, writing, story telling, most of it in form of games and songs. This stage lasts 5 years and the focus is to stimulate creativity, social values and discipline. Children are chosen for different sections in the next stage, based on their potentials.

2nd stage, 10 to 15 - State Level with some local and international clases. math, natural science, advanced logic, history from different points of view, rhetoric, media studies, basic law and civics. Students get divided into more focused classes, but they should always choose one or two classes from other specialty.

15-18 prep school offered by the different colleges. Completely different from region to region and government barely intervenes in what is taught here.
>>
File: Manifesto 9.png (112 KB, 796x1024)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 10.png (131 KB, 772x1009)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 11.png (114 KB, 784x982)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 12.png (134 KB, 780x1015)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 13.png (96 KB, 790x1033)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>
File: Manifesto 14.png (119 KB, 784x988)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>
>>13650670
Nigga just upload a Google Docs link
>>
File: Manifesto 15.png (57 KB, 786x600)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>
>>13650651
You either fail, pass or excel at a class. The goal is to have all the students reach their full potential, with the philosophy that everyone is good or competent enough at something and trying to find a common ground between what’s good for the individual and what’s good for society.
If you fail the system finds something you’re good at, even if it’s being a bouncer, you’ll be the best educated bouncer and the country will benefit from it.
>>
>>13650624
>>13650627
>>13650631
>>13650636
>>13650639
>>13650642
>>13650645
>>13650650
>>13650653
>>13650659
>>13650661
>>13650663
>>13650667
>>13650670
>>13650672
You did not justify any of this, but by my own judgement I will say that this system will not be any better than ours and likely could be worse.
>>
>>13642764
actually this is pretty easy.

10k foot view:
scrap grade years.

each and every class is pass fail based on a skills test to demonstrate understanding of the course material. passing a class in one subject lets you move onto the next level of that subject.

for graduation in elementary, middle, and high school you need a certain minimum in certain subjects, and a certain total sum of levels. Each class is 1 semester and you can fit in 5 class at a time. so 40 credits/points for a full 4 year high school.

so for high school you may need at least:
2 history
2 civics
2 math
2 science
2 English
and 10 other points/credits to graduate

so i graduate good in stem may have
4 history
1 civics
8 math
8 science
1 English
8 Metal shop
and then graduate a year early because he doesnt want to waste time in college.

a SHIT student might have
2 history
2 civics
2 math
2 science
2 English
4 Black History
4 PE
4 Art


the point is that the transcript should NOT be huh, duh, he got a diploma just as gud as everyone else. It should be a list of skills that were demonstrated and proved.

We stop all "social" graduations, and give value back to education. Good students will advance in the areas of their interests, and can skip all the shit course that dont apply to them. Basically it lets students and parents customize their learning to what suits them, and lets everyone looking at the diploma know exactly what skills they have mastered.
>>
>>13650837
oh and anyone can take the tests to test out of a level. for example a self taught programmer with skills might test he way to starting at computer science 6 day one.

kids that went to good middle schools may do a week of testing and start highschool with the needed 20 points already. (for example my middle school years ago used to give every kid a copy of the GED exam at the end of 8th grade to prove to parents that 90% of us were already well past public high school levels of education. They stopped for social justice bullshit reasons. apparently you arnt allowed to dunk of the non white kids)
>>
>>13643089
The British system:
>First separation at the age of 11. Smart kids go to grammar or private schools.
>Those who can't go to easier schools, but they can still put in more effort to get at the same level as the others
>Second separation at the age of 15 in GCSEs
>Those who perform poorly can take up the trades or something else
>Others take up A Levels
>A Levels are probably the best at the high school level because there are only 4 subjects of your choice that you can take, according to what you wanna study at university.
>Ample of time for self study and other activities
>Most universities in England are very good

How can't anyone see that this is the best system?
>>
>>13650899
That's a very superficial description and part of it is entirely false.
If you aren't going to give a real justification then I can't take you seriously.
If it's pride to motivate you, looks like your so called superior British education didn't teach you how to present an argument and justify it. How sad and pitiful.
>>
File: - cringe.png (388 KB, 800x323)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>13650624
>le "boys should learn this, girls should learn that"
>>
>>13651003
Well what do you want to know exactly?
>>
>>13642764
The ideal education system is personalized: everybody has access to all the courses possible and masters in what he or she feels attracted to.
Robotic ai will make all the work, so people should think about having a job, they have to study to be better at what they like, be it music or genetic engineering, or both.
>>
File: 1547587993975.png (1.24 MB, 1920x826)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>13651786
>so people should think about having a job
so people should not think about having a job
>>
>>13650899
Kids are heavily influenced by their groups. Separating high performers from low performers is hypothetically ideal. In the USA this is sort of done through Honors classes where you would see the same students in them which were basically segregated from non-honors students. The flaw is that this is only done in high school and upwards. I used to have straight A's in elementary school then devolved to A's and B's then devolved in high school to A's, B's, and C's with occasional D's. All three sets of grades were mirrored to my friend groups at the time for varying levels of conscientiousness. Performance wise I was well above my grade, but the homeworks always killed my grade because I never did them in high school. Now that I'm older I realized my friends that hated other kids who had higher grades for being tryhards were just jealous and crabs in a bucket. So is life.
>>
>>13650672
Could I contact you?
>>
No one gives a shit about educating the masses.
>>
>>13650782
Reasons why its better would take too long to explain because everything is very carefully worked out.
1. Curriculum is balanced and includes the optimal subjects for a through progression through education.
2. Teaching methods are the ideal. For History and humanities discussions and contemplation is favored. For Science and Math, facts, then conceptual knowledge are forced down your throat one after the other in a fast way leaving no room for error.
3. The rest of the education system is designed to facilitate the optimal school experience.
>>
>>13651970
Sure, shaolincheck@gmail.com
>>
>>13649091
E-Electrocuted?
>>
>>13650672
> abortion should be banned unless it is caused by rape or incest
What if mri shows that the child is deformed? What if a woman has her own free will and forced to risk her life to illegal abortion by a hanger due to your megalomaniac laws?
>>
>>13652158
>waaah! waaah! what if a woman exercises "free will" and meets some negative consequences?
Tough!
>>
File: Edo5K0nWAAEAB0L.jpg (58 KB, 720x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>13652162
That concerns not only women. Believe it or not, free men have their own free will and have no second thought about breaking the law if the law is retarded. All you clerks should be hanged.
>>
>>13652165
Men face the consequences of their actions and don't cry about it.
>>
>>13652169
Why should they face the consequences which were not supposed to be there if not you, the white fucking knight.
What do you have to do between a woman and her embryo or a man and his joint? How on earth any of that is your business.
>>
>>13652180
>Why should they face the consequences
Because it was their decision to spread their legs, their decision to do so unprotected, and their decision to try to escape the consequences of that by shoving a coathanger up their cunts.
>>
>>13652182
So why can't I tell them "don't risk your life, use this vacuum pump or whatever"?
Especially since most of abortions are made by niggers, and fifteen years after abortions were outlawed the US had abrupt rise in crimes.
>>
>>13652186
You're free to tell them whatever you want, I'm free to undermine everything you believe in, and to legislate against you, and they're free to shove coathangers up their cunts. Free will, retard.
>>
>>13652191
> I'm free to... legislate against you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
>>
>>13651919
This is not necessarily bad. Giving kids a reality check is a good thing
>>
>>13652257
Seethe and cope. There's no universal law saying society needs to tolerate child murderers.
>>
File: unnamed (13).jpg (97 KB, 960x630)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>13652276
Fetus is not more a child than a tumor.
Abortions make you worried, because you're also a parasite.
>>
>>13652293
You can and should be thrown in prison if you try to implement these delusions in the real world, and if you die shoving a coathanger up your cunt, all the better.
>>
>>13644107
The only politician worth a shit is Rand Paul and they almost had him dead.
>>
how did this turn into an abortion debate
>>
>ITT: Let's make people retarded. Why would we want educated scientists, engineers, politicians, authirs, etc?
>>
mandatory education should be abolished as it is a tool of the state for propaganda and harms individual rights. Plus, not everyone is fit for education, whats the point of forcing somebody to learn advanced algebra when he just wants to be a farmer or or a trucker?
>>
>>13652333
They already have AGI and full dive VR, they need to depopulate the planet to preserve resources
>>
A life where you farm a few hours a day then do a few hours of abstract algebra and read to your kids at night sounds peak comfy
>>
>>13652373
meant to quote >>13652362
>>
>>13652362
Farming and trucking jobs aren't going to last, you fucking idiot. People benefit from being educated even if their professions don't utilize what they were educated in. You just want a dumb, unthinking slave force for the economy. I hope somebody kills you.
>>
>>13652381
If they don't utilize what they are educated in, then it is absolutely useless.
>>
>>13652381
> You just want a dumb, unthinking slave force for the economy.
nice strawman. If i dont want to FORCE people to study things they dont want to study its because i want them dumb, right.
Its much more reasonable to force people to memorize shit for exams that they will forget about in 1 or 2 years because they never had any interest to begin with.
>>
>>13652096
Gotta keep the classroom awake somehow.
>>
>>13652301
> not an argument
no matter how much authority you gain, you're still and will always be a retard.
>>
>>13652522
You're in the same category as pedophiles, zoophiles, rapists etc. There is no need to prove to you that murdering babies in the womb is wrong, any more than there is a need to argue with a pedo that fucking a 4 years old who "consented" to anal sex is wrong.
>>
>>13652413
No, it's not. I took a few literature courses throughout my education that I don't directly utilize today, but that doesn't mean they were useless or that I don't benefit from them. Having a population that has a general education, not one that's specialized to the neglect of everything else, has tons of cascading benefits. Being informed in history and civics and having learned about other countries will make lead to people having more informed opinions about domestic and foreign affairs. Being informed in science makes people more amenable to supporting federal research funding, NASA, etc. Science, environmentalism, etc lives off the back of a population that supports its existence. Moreover, I think you're a sad, sad person for thinking about people in such utilitarian terms - as if the only reason to include them in society is so that they can serve their role in the economy and absolutely nothing else. Kill yourself.

>>13652475
See above.
>>
>>13652529
Would you fight for giving tumors human rights if we learn to keep them alive. Technically we already can keep them alive, and techinically they're human tissues.
>>
>>13652535
Again, I don't care about your pedo-apologism-tier feminist rhetoric. There is no discussion to be had about such differences in values. You simply need to be legislated against and thrown in prison.
>>
>>13652559
>I can't argue my point, I just want to imprison you
Wow, truly I see why you are right.
>>
>>13652568
>i'm allowed to rape children until you prove that it's wrong
No, you just get thrown in prison and/or lynched.
>>
>>13652577
> it's bad to kill prenatal embryos
> it's totally fine to murder fully developed humans
You're a parasite, a retard, s psychopath.
Will you even take mind-enhancers to see yourself being a retard or will you reject those degenerate technologies god didn't intend for us?
>>
>>13652593
>pedos are allowed to fuck children until we convince them through rational debate
No.
>>
>>13652599
Why wouldn't kids be allowed to fucked when std are eliminated and genital traumas are cured or prevented? If technologies or sex techniques are such that premature sex doesn't cause infertility and hormonal disbalance?
>>
File: 5424353.jpg (44 KB, 640x640)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>13652677
>Why wouldn't kids be allowed to fucked
>>
>>13652688
So you have no arguments.
At least today you got educated on the subject.
So now if somebody asks you why it's against the law you can say something more substantial than just "because it's illegal"
>>
>>13642764
>>13642853
>>13643038
>>13650624
>>13650837

Any education system where some subjects are required is dumb, because the choice of subject is completely arbitrary. Is epistemology more important than trigonometry ? You could have great argument for both.

It should be private (i.e. schools compete with each other) as it leads to more diversity and everyone can understand why the government having a monopoly on education is dangerous.

It should NOT be mandatory, people don't learn when you try to force them to. It's alright if some people don't want to go to school, it's not like it's the only way to learn and it's not a good fit for everyone.

The idea that you learn some stuff in middle school/high school and it will be useful 10+ years later is bullshit, most people don't even remember the Pythagorean theorem.
>>
>>13652693
>Why wouldn't kids be allowed to fucked
>So you have no arguments??
As I said, jail or lynch.
>>
>>13643038
I have a problem with
>intelligence (but not memorization like currently done in standard schools)
there is a balance to be struck between memorization and comprehension
maybe where you're from, the focus is on memorization, and you can see the flawed results from that system
In Canada, (Ontario) the focus has been put exclusively on comprehension with no memorization, with pretty bad consequences
> students can't write comprehensibly by the sixth grade
> students struggle with grade 3 maths in the sixth grade
etc. etc.
Ultimately, solving a problem requires you to link known facts together in a creative way
For this you need to know both the facts, and how to link them together
lacking one or the other will hamper you significantly
>>
>>13652699
I know (and explicitly gave you a list of arguments) why kids are not supposed to be fucked. You don't. You just believe it you npc.
>>
>>13652706
>pedos should be allowed to fuck children until they're convinced by my rational arguments
No.
>>
>>13652720
Are you retarded on purpose? I explicitly said that they should be not allowed to fuck kids.
Too complicated a sentence? I'm sorry about that. Why are you on this board, anyway?
>>
>>13642764
Current grading systems are based around exams. That are a measurement of knowledge utterly divorced to how one would apply said knowledge anywhere else (in the workforce, for personal use, to understand that a politican is bullshitting etc etc) in life. Therefore, in my opinion, the entire concept of exams should be reevaluated to better reflect how learnt knowledge gets applied in life, and not in academia. Unfortunaely all the examples I can think of directly are on the university level but compare say stats classes where one gets graded on your ability to do regression analysis by hand and the other where you get graded on your ability to take home a dataset, run an analysis on it and then deliver a report where you record. explain and justify your empirical strategy and deliver some insights.

The point I'm trying to make is that for every subject the teachers/test designers should sit around and think "But how does knowledge like this get applied in real life?" and then make the exams to reflect that. Resulting in a radical redesign of all exams except for those subjects whose real life application consists of being locked inside a room with a piece of paper and a pen.
>>
>>13652727
>I explicitly said that they should be not allowed to fuck kids.
But they're not convinced by your arguments. They think you're a retard imposing your arbitrary false morality on them, and that you owe them a REAL argument.
>>
>>13652759
>They think you're a retard imposing your arbitrary false morality on them, and that you owe them a REAL argument.
If YOU argue with that "it's so because I said so" they will have every reason not to be convinced.
If I show them the list of arguments (stds damaging reproductive system, traumas and hormonal disbalance you can see in mustaches of middle-eastern women) they will only be able to play an innocent psycho who cannot control his urges. You could learn a thing or two today, but you preferred to be right instead.
>>
>>13652780
I've shown the local pedo your list of arguments. He's still not convinced. He said you're wrong because [insert pedo counter-argument]. Uh oh. I guess he's allowed to fuck children now.
>>
>>13652759
>You know that objects are really 99.9999% empty space. Then you can get into that all matter in the universe is BILLIONS of years old! So, as you can see officer...
>>
>>13652533
>No, it's not. I took a few literature courses throughout my education that I don't directly utilize today, but that doesn't mean they were useless or that I don't benefit from them.
okay, so people can just study what they want in their free time. Why infringe on their personal rights and force them into mandatory education for years? Not everyone wants to spend years studying stuff that will mostly be useless to them. Theres even TV shows that prove how after 10 or 20 years people pretty much remember nothing from mandatory education outside of the stuff they actually enjoyed, and studies that back that up. Information-heavy educational systems are literally wasting thousands of hours of students time with no real benefit.
>>
>>13652784
> I've shown the local pedo your list of arguments.
> [insert pedo counter-argument]
So you didn't.
> I guess he's allowed to fuck children now.
He is, because he was a muslim and your police don't want to be racist. Many such cases.
>>
>>13652825
The pedo said he's debated thousands of anti-pedo retards and has defeated every single one of them. He says you're irrational, culturally biased and freedom-hating, and that you will never be able to prove him wrong with your retard-tier arguments. Uh oh. I guess he's allowed to rape children after all.
>>
>>13652835
So you have no idea how to debunk my arguments. Neither does your hypothetic pedo.
All the pedos are in church and state and education system. They support and protect each other and don't have to ask for your permission.
>>
>>13652859
He's 100% concinved that he's debunked your arguments. Uh oh. I guess he's allowed to rape children until you prove to him otherwise.
>>
>>13652818
School is not to teach
School is a daycare
Don't want teenagers roaming the streets they would vape and have sex and cause all sorts of troubleYWY4P
>>
>>13652867
And I am convinced that I can slaughter him for that.
See, unlike you, I don't have a dilemma here: I don't value neither life of a fetus nor a life of a grown adult. I may value lives of some fetuses and of some adults, but that pretty much depends.
>>
>>13652888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOYL-seDv_A
>>
>>13652889
>And I am convinced that I can slaughter him for that.
So you mean you don't need to convince criminal undesirables that they are, indeed, criminal undesirables, before ejecting them from society?
>>
>>13652903
It doesn't hurt to try. I believe in rationality. And humans who lack in this skill are no better than beasts and to be treated as such. Down with specieism.
>>
>>13652922
So are pedos are allowed to rape children until they're convinced that you're right, or until you've had enough arguing with them, or what?
>>
>>13652982
They do not need your allowance. They can do whatever they like as long as they can withstand the consequences. Our task is to eradicate them, now tell me how and why you forgot about embryos and pulled pedos here? Though don't explain, I know why: you cannot prove that abortions are immortal, so you substituted it with something else. Just as Hitler told you would.
>>
>>13653020
>They do not need your allowance. They can do whatever they like as long as they can withstand the consequences. Our task is to eradicate them
So my task is to eradicate you, rather than convince you? Thanks for the confirmation. Gonna ignore any more subhuman posts you churn out. You and all of your likes will be either jailed or killed in the foreseeable future, and putting a bullet in your head would be an act of pure rationality.
>>
>>13653031
> putting a bullet in your head would be an act of pure rationality
As long as you can withstand the consequences of your atrocities. Prepare to artificial hell your immortalized corpse will be placed into.
>>
>>13652818
>Theres even TV shows that prove how after 10 or 20 years people pretty much remember nothing from mandatory education outside of the stuff they actually enjoyed, and studies that back that up.
That's because the education system is horrible, not because people are horrible. Your so called research is ass pulled.
>Why infringe on their personal rights and force them into mandatory education for years?
He already said why. Also, your rights are granted by the state, there are no personal rights, simply rights which happen to apply to you.
>Not everyone wants to spend years studying stuff that will mostly be useless to them.
I don't think you quite understood anything he said above, if you did then you wouldn't waste your time with these rebuttals that have already been addressed. Looks like you need some education honestly.
I implore you to read again.
>>
>>13652888
i mean, why can't we just have teenagers be a part of society instead of isolating them in some kind of social experiment where they are only around people their same age?
like, if you think about it its so wierd
>>13654056
>Also, your rights are granted by the state,
yeah, and you want to use the state to impose mandatory confinement 6 hours a day for years. how about not using force for once?
>>
>>13654056
>Also, your rights are granted by the state, there are no personal rights
This is trivially not true and doesn't even make any sense logically.
Why is this board so full of retards?
>>
>>13655706
>yeah, and you want to use the state to impose mandatory confinement 6 hours a day for years. how about not using force for once?
There's no reason not to which doesn't put you at a disadvantage, and more reasons to which are beneficial to you.
If you weren't forced, you would be a dullard, or at least more of a dullard than you are currently depending on how intellectually curious you are.
The state is doing you a MASSIVE favor by educating you, and for free no less, they just do a really shitty job, which you should change. Instead of having a country where only the extremely curious are educated, which is what it used to be and let me tell you it wasn't better, you should change the way people are educated such that not very curious people can still learn and have this advantage.
>>
>>13655942
If it's trivial you should educate me.
However I know you are wrong, your rights are granted by the government's legislation. You don't have personal rights, if you leave the country you rights change, if you break a law your rights change. There are no rights in the US or the world other than the ones the law grants you.
>>
>>13657397
>and for free no less
are you this dumb
oh let me guess, im not paying it right now, someone else is paying for it, so its "free".
>The state is doing you a MASSIVE favor by educating you
no, they're doing a massive favor to themselves, by controlling education and on top of that, enforcing it. The enlightenment and its consequences were a disaster to mankind. Thats how we get completelly oblivious NPCs that believe 10 years of being told what to do in an enclosed rigid environment will make people curious or creative.
>>
>>13657422
>oh let me guess, im not paying it right now, someone else is paying for it, so its "free".
Better them than you. Even if you do pay it's miniscule compared to what you get, even if what you get isn't what it really could be.
>The enlightenment and its consequences were a disaster to mankind. Thats how we get completelly oblivious NPCs that believe 10 years of being told what to do in an enclosed rigid environment will make people curious or creative.
You seem to be acting out the npc archetype yourself pretty well there.
This is a consequence of the education system, not of education itself or enlightenment. You seem to have no knowledge of the history or philosophy of education. Education should seek to develop the characteristic excellences of which men are capable and that its ultimate ends are human happiness and the welfare of society. This is not what the system is currently doing all that well, although it works for a few people. It should be reformed. Although the government regulates the education of the country, the people regulate the actions of the government, so it's very possible, although tedious, to change things.
Also, you're getting too emotional over this. You should educate yourself on some possible reformation plans instead of crying about the government controlling things. The government is always going to control things as the people cannot be trusted to control them themselves. As Cicero, whom I consider the father of education says, paraphrased, 'You must not concern yourself with the things you cannot change, rather act upon the things you can'.
>>
>>13642768
Fpbp
>>
For children, focus on expanding the physical education. 90 minutes a day with strength training after age 12. Build a positive team environment through mandatory participation in team sports (but ban american football) Continue teaching mathematics, general science, history, and literature at a similar level. Add philosophy to the curriculum. Increase the school day to 9-5. No homework until high school. Make school supplies and lunches standard issue to reduce consumer identification in children. Give kids legitimate food not microwave pizza.

For higher education, make it free of charge and mandatory to all. Ban business majors from studying or participating in society. Mandatory physical education credits each term.

Every gen zz adult would be towering, swole, and highly educated in the liberal arts, natural history, mathematics, and philosophy. They would also be well socialized and communicative from the team sports experience.
>>
>>13657493
>Even if you do pay it's miniscule compared to what you get
no its not. Spanish education is sub-par and teachers get paid the equivalent of a french police officer while being mostly mediocre public workers.
>You seem to be acting out the npc archetype yourself pretty well there.
>implying the normal thing to do is criticizing the enlightenment and not just defending it and dumbing it down to "its science!!1"
>This is a consequence of the education system, not of education itself or enlightenment.
mandatory education is a consequences of the changes on how the states function induced by the french enlightenment and the subsequent napoleonic wars. If you dont realize how state-enforced education is part of the massive growth of the state, including enforced military levy and such during 19th century political reforms, you're not paying attention to what the french revolution did to countries and how it invented, for better or worse, the modern nation state...
>>
>>13642764
bullies (both students and professors): killed on the spot no question asked.
END TREAD
>>
>>13642764
>All levels of education optional.
>Public schools closed.
>Private schools closed.
>Only freelance teaching allowed.
>Teachers must be experts in their field, instead of useless asshats who happen to have teaching degrees.
>They have complete control over who is in their classes.
>All teachers earn $100k a year.

Because I think the biggest obstacles to learning are sabotage and fighting between teachers, parents and the state, over what the individual should learn to pass arbitrary criteria, rather than what the individual wants to learn and what they probably and loosely need to be a functioning citizen.

We're taught so much stuff we forget, because it's mostly irrelevant to us. I didn't need trigonometry for the first 20 years of my life. I basically started over when I did need it for personal projects. You only remember something, if it was something you already had an interest in. I can't write very well, but there are adults my age typing things like
>yo, wat is up dude frfrfrfr??
And they can't write letters, despite being forced to sit through those classes in school, because they didn't want to remember it at the time. The current systems we have, try to cultivate an interest in people who just aren't interested.

So, I say, let them learn to count and read, if that's all they want. Don't let them disrupt other classes with their presence. Get rid of them. Put them to work. Public schooling is a daycare at the expense of society. As adults these people just wander around until they end up in a worthless job, that would be automated but for the needs of the retard population.

TLDR: I don't see the point of a system, when it just wastes everyone's time and people don't really get anything out of it. High achievers will achieve, anyway, what's the point of gumming up workplaces with qualified morons?
>>
>>13655706
>yeah, and you want to use the state to impose mandatory confinement 6 hours a day for years. how about not using force for once?
kek, this, I remember my high school was like a prison - nobody cared about rehabilitation and learning useful skills, they just cared about getting through it.

Maybe a quarter were there to actually study, the rest were there to argue and watch eachother argue. A big exciting meet and greet for future poorfags. But at least they got some GCSEs out of it.
>>
>>13642764
1/2
>children must be put into education from age 3
>All schools are now Catholic schools
>Education is run by the National Education Association run by educators, clergy, children’s specialist (doctors, psychologists etc.) and policy-makers.
>Curriculum is split into separate subjects:
1.Language arts (English and French, Latin optional)
2.Sciences (Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics)
3.Physical education (Gym and health class)
4.Humanities (Catholic studies, History, Law, Literature, Art)
Education is split up by levels:
1.Primary: General education in all subjects, ages 3-8
2.Junior: rotary education where one teacher teaches one or a few subjects in greater depth, ages 9-14
3.Intermediate: Based on junior exams, students are put into streams (university or college) where they can choose to focus on sciences or humanities or stay generalists. Students in university track are taught at a faster and more in-depth level and student in trade steam are taught at a slower pace with more hands-on education. Ages 15-20
4.University or college: Students in university will chose their subject of choice and focus on in-depth study while completing work-experience and internships during the year. Students in college will combine classroom theory and apprenticeship in their trade of choice.
>All students learn both English and French from grade 1 to grade 17. Schools will be taught in either English or French.
>Intermediate students on the science track will have rigorous science classes (mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology) while allowing electives for other interests. Students on the humanities track will have rigorous humanities courses (history, law, literature, philosophy) while allowing electives for other interests. Generalist student and non-tracked students will be able to choose their classes and rigor levels (rigorous/non-rigorous).
>>
>>13660081
2/2
>With approval from administrators, students can test out of grades if they so wish.
>Students will have to have to have a grade of 60% on their end of year exams to pass on to the next level of study. If they do not get a passing grade, then they will have to repeat the grade.
>Students age out of lower school (pre-University/Trade) at age 25 and join the labour force without diplomas. Those individuals can choose to attend adult education centers and finish their diplomas.
>Teachers must be university educated in the subject that they teach and must further complete master’s degrees in teaching (teaching methods, child psychology).
>Extraordinary children (extremely above or below average) will be put into special schools where they can learn at their own pace.
>Universities will be subsidized by the government and made affordable for all students who can pass the entrance exam.
>>
>>13642853
This is very idealistic. Most problems that result in a bad education experience stem from the home.
Minimizing parents' influences seems to work better for many kids.
>>
>>13642764
Knowledge of physics implanted into the DNA
>>
>>13642764
Homeschooling.
Also, private institutions that specialize in teaching specific fields of science.
If someone’s parents aren’t good in something or can’t find good sources online, they can get into those institutions.
>>
>>13642958
>military training

Yea im not having my child do MITS 3 and 4. Also stuff like NIC would be a nightmare to plan and pull off.
>>
bump
>>
>>13643038
What a hell hole of a midwit fantasy. Kill yourself.
>>
>>13642853
Low IQ hands typed this.
>>
all schools teach advanced mathematics and physics using soviet textbooks
/thread
>>
ideal student is a monk
>>
>>13642764
Replace a couple history and English classes with critical thinking and philosophy. Focus more on trade skills in highschool.

Would also bump up school funding so they can actually afford decent equipment and textbooks taking the money from the department of defences toilet seat budget.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.