[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wewww.png (45 KB, 729x577)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.30.21262866v1
>Post-vaccination CAE rate was highest in young boys aged 12-15 following dose two. For boys 12-17 without medical comorbidities, the likelihood of post vaccination dose two CAE is 162.2 and 94.0/million respectively. This incidence exceeds their expected 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization rate at both moderate (August 21, 2021 rates) and high COVID-19 hospitalization incidence.
How different is the heart of a man in his early twenties to when he was a teenager? I'm scared to get the jab bros, I need my heart to live.
>>
More importantly, we should be asking ourselves what's the recovery like once you develop myopericarditis, does it ever go back to normal or do you develop sequelae
>>
>>13640147
"It's treatable" is all I ever hear. I don't want to risk a "treatable" disease when I'll almost surely recover just fine naturally from kung flu.
>>
>>13639292
How deranged as a parent do you have to be to let your kid be guinea pigs for literally no reason (and for free)?
>>
>>13639292
Why doesn't it affect female hearts? Why did astrazenecas vaccine nearly only affect young women with blood clots?
>>
>>13640161
Because of the combination of 24/7 propaganda drilling them that they're a orange man worshipping terrorist if they don't
active censorship of any side effects so they don't learn the danger
And now outright mandates forcing them to submit to human experimentation under threat of being stripped of their rights if they disobey
>>
File: 1631508717135.jpg (10 KB, 235x233)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>13639292
I'm fucking scared bros. They said the vaccine was safe and worth taking for everyone. Clearly they lied to young men. How can I prepare myself to tank the virus?
>>
is myocarditis lethal
i hear many different things
>>
>>13641176
>scared of vaccine side effects that may or may not occur in the future
>not scared of virus side effects that may or may not occur in the future
Explain yourself.
>>
>>13641176
>How can I prepare myself to tank the virus?
Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, a zinc ionophore like Quercetin or EGCG (can just drink green tea), dandelion leaf extract, CBD oil, nicotine patches (double edged sword), garlic, tumeric, black cumin, and honey.

>>13641555
Even if you get the vaccine, you should still be aware you can catch and transmit the virus. The antibodies are no longer at a high enough titer to stop infection 6 months after the second injection.
>>
>>13641410
I got it. I avoided exercise and sort of recovered after 3 months. But I'm still not entirely the same as I was before.
>>
>>13641555
>the likelihood of post vaccination dose two CAE is 162.2 and 94.0/million respectively. This incidence exceeds their expected 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization rate at both moderate (August 21, 2021 rates) and high COVID-19 hospitalization incidence.
And I'm going to get the virus anyway if I get the vaccine too! So I will have to deal with the side effects of both! Not doing it.
>>13641641
Thanks
>>
>>13641410
I think it can vary
>>
>>13641775

>162 out of 94 MILLION

actually kill yourself you brain dead retard.
>>
>>13642508

Youre literally more likely to get penis cancer.
>>
It means kids are 6x more likely to develop myocarditis as a result of the vaccine than they are to be hospitalized by Covid. Myocarditis has a 50+% mortality rate across 5 years-those that live longer don't generally do so enduringly or at a very high standard of living.

And all for:
https://twitter.com/JeremyTenre/status/1437746544560779268?s=20

https://twitter.com/JeremyTenre/status/1428290590614167556?s=20

A new Harvard study found 48% of those hospitalized with covid were asymptomatic or mild cases. This is insanity. Anyone who took this shit or would give it to their kids is a fucking retard.
>>
>>13641641
Also lysine
>>
>>13640300
Women would have had microclotting too, they just have a less pronounced acute and subacute response. The likelihood is their outcomes wrt the clotting are made manifest more obviously in longterm.
>>
>>13642508
Okay but it is higher than the hospitalization rate of the virus, so why would I get it if it is worse than the virus?
>>
>>13642551

The virus is always worse than the vaccine. Why do you retarded kiddies always want to chance it with the Chinese gain of function research virus but not the vaccine? Explain your subhuman logic to me.
>>
>>13642556
How is this an argument at all? We have definitive evidence that the virus is not worse than the vaccine by acute response. If the virus is bad, why would you want to flood your circulation with trillions of spike which is obviously fusing, made more permeable to cells as well as the blood brain barrier for sake of no viral package, into your body. Which does not protect for spread of variants and all of which had an ARR of 1-2% when the vaxxes were unsoundly thought to be 95% effective. Now, according to Israel, Pfizer is 38% effective and so the ARR is correspondingly, hilariously, 0-1%. What kind of fucking retard would take gene therapy which prompts a cytokine response in the small capillary networks in his lungs rather than contend with a less permeable (and as time passes, more virulent, less deadly (it's already an extremely low IFR)) viral version of it which mostly concentrates in the lungs? You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>13642556
Guess it's good it literally failed the criterion to be considered a vaccine by the longheld legal definition of "vaccine" so bad that the CDC literally had to upon its reveal, either admit it was ineffectual at conveying immunity or insanely, change the definition of "vaccine" so that it would be considered one (and indeed literally any therapeutic could due to the absurd broadness of the new definition as conveying "protection"). Guess which one they chose.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210826113846/https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/imz-basics.htm

If I relegislate the definition to include heroin, does that magically transform material science and make sense to compare alongside the history of conventional vaccines developed across several years? Lol
>>
>>13642556
But the OP study shows that for young men the vaccine creates serious heart problems more often than the virus creates hospitalizations, so the virus isn't worse.
>>
>>13642508
Learn to read, you fucking shitwit.
>>
>>13642572
Damn bros...
>>
>>13642572
LOL, they define immunity in the first paragrath then remove the term from the other definitions because it doesn't fit. Basically the definition of immunity in the first paragrath is now irrelevant to the rest of the text.
>>
>>13643097
lol.
>>
>>13642518
>Myocarditis has a 50+% mortality rate across 5 years-those that live longer don't generally do so enduringly or at a very high standard of living
Fucking bullshit, it's relatively common, often undiagnosed and mostly mild. I had it myself as a teenager and recovered in a few days with no lasting damage.
>>
>>13642584
It is for Boomers. Boys should be willing to sacrifice themselves to make the world a safer place for Boomers.
>>
Get ready for the definition of Myocarditis to be changed so what's happening no longer fits the definition.
>>
>>13646086
The Wikipedia article has been heavily edited this month. Wonder why?
>>
>>13646073
fucking kek
>>
>>13639292
It`s your turn to be the guinea pigs whitey, my children will thank yours when they migrate to fill their jobs
>>
>>13647147
basado

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.