[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DOx.png (17 KB, 400x457)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
I was an absolute retard and now a twitter thread about me and my less than socially acceptable political views comes up when you google my name and school

This happened a few months ago and I've started dating a girl and started a new job with no problems since it happened. The only person I know who has seen it was a coworker who was trying to find my social media, but when he brought it up to me I was able to convince him it wasn't true immediately because I'm a pretty well-liked and normal person irl

Although there has been no effect on my life because of it yet, I'm extremely worried about getting accepted into a PhD program like I've planned. I have a 3.9 GPA in a STEM major so I'm pretty sure I would be able to normally, but now I'm freaking out about my life maybe being over

Honestly just looking for reassurance that I can still get a PhD... or tell me that I need to change my name, get facial reconstructive surgery, and move to South America. Pls don't just tell me how retarded I am (I'm well aware)
>>
good, hopefully ur never able to enroll in college again or work somewhere decent.

If youre bad enough that theres a twitter thread about you then you deserve all thats coming for you cope seethe and back to /pol
>>
>>13422819
what were approximately the opinions and views you wrote about?
>>13422827
you will never be a woman
>>
>>13422842
you will never be white, mutt :)
>>
File: 1604469657917.jpg (41 KB, 554x554)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>13422819
Don't worry chud, the non-binary muslim PoC who will take your spot will make a much better scientist than you.
>>
imagine unironically ruining your life and future prospects because you wanted to "own the libs".

ahahaahhaaha lmao@urlyfe
>>
imagine unironically cheering on the tranny thought police

whole thread is a retarded concern troll anyway
>>
professional antisemite
hitler 2.0

also post doxx since you're already doxxed. not like it matters any more
>>
>>13422819
>convince him it wasn't true
Is it true, though, or were you just lying to him? If the claims about you are untrue and you can show that you were rejected from PhD programs because of those claims, that'd be defamation, and you'd be entitled to some sort of compensation.
>>
>>13422842
Racial demographics and overpopulation

>>13422827
>>13422856
>>13422857
I thought the americans would be asleep right now
>>
hopefully whatever you said was worth ruining your life for it chud
>>
>>13422819
I'm sure there will be at least one school that won't find it
>>
Nobody knows if what they're saying on Twitter is true. I doubt you'll miss out on many opportunities because of it. Maybe you'll miss a few but you'll never know which ones. Proceed as planned
>>
>>13422819
You can pay google or whoever to hide results.

The PM of Australia did it. Google his name and pay attention to the little annotation at the bottom of the search results page.

Most people miss these kinds of details.

I condone freedom of speech. You should not be persecuted for it.
>>
>>13422819
Did you actually get doxed beyond plausible deniability (i.e. you can't actually claim something like "someone was lying on twitter about personal facts and I ended up fitting the made up profile") or are you literally just being paranoid?
>>
>>13422819
Some % of people like you and would hire you because of your twitter history. Ever head of a certain Dr James Watson?
>>
>>13422819
Post proof or fake
>>
>>13422819
The only defense is to out-woke the wokists and get them on the defense. Also, fill the Internet tubes with so much woke shit that whenever someone Googles your name, they assume you've dyed your armpit hair rainbow.
>>
>>13422819
You can still get a PhD, nerd. So long you've done research as an undergrad and didn't stop everything because of coronavirus, you'll be fine. Also apply everywhere because some loser may actually care in some school somewhere.
>>
>>13422827
dilate
>>
>>13422856
Wonder why she's laughing so much
>>
>>13422819
change your name and blame it on family problems if anyone asks, never reveal your old name.
>>
>>13422872
>Racial demographics and overpopulation

Don't worry, even Bill Gates agrees with you
>>
>>13423653
laughing at the new bio weapon she's developing that will eradicate whites for good.
>>
File: patriot.jpg (68 KB, 590x510)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>13422857
kek
>>
you should be able to scrub this clean yourself. google how to. i recommend using a burner laptop + email and vpn in future. yes the burner laptop is useful too.
>>
>>13422819
Doxxing is against Twitter's TOS. Of course it's well known how they like to selectively reinforce that based on political skew, but if they refuse to do anything you could lawyer up and start legally threatening them. 99% of the time companies completely expunge paltry shit like this to avoid court. Additionally you can blot it out by tying other stuff to your name (start a YouTube channel, make a website, write a short book, etc.).
>>
>>13422819
1. don't use twitter
2. don't use facebook
3. don't use google
4. don't use bing
5. don't help any of those companies develop their AI for free by simply posting and providing feedback
Don't feed the beast
>>
>>13422819
Become a woman and make an apology video on twitter, there's no other way.
>>
>>13422819
Is it really that hard to hide your power level? No one knows my political views on anything except me.
>>
>>13422819
>I was an absolute retard and now a twitter thread about me and my less than socially acceptable political views comes up when you google my name and school
If you could post the thread here, we would have a better understanding of your situation in order to properly gauge your situation.
>>
>>13422819
I'm sure you'll be fine. These people are being taken less seriously every day. Twitter trannies have alienated just about everyone over the past couple years.
Also lmao at all the tranny shills itt.
>>
>>13424049
Do you actually expect him to fall for that?
You trannies are so fucking stupid it's honestly funny.
>>
>>13422819
Just tell us what kind of socially unacceptable you pussy. Is it "there are differences between men and women" tier or more like "niggers and kikes are a bit of a problem" tier?
>>
File: Harvard admissions test.png (1.3 MB, 1202x1215)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>13422819
>being this frantic to board a sinking ship
The cultural Marxist purity spiral will continue until not one person is left standing. Don't say nobody warned you.

>>13422871
>that'd be defamation
The entire college admissions process is designed to legally reject people for arbitrary reasons (especially essays lol)

>>13423100
Watson got cancelled

>>13423224
No, anon, the Jewish way is being the FIRST to blame someone for your own sins. You can't just say, "i know you are but what am I"

>>13423889
>No one knows my political views on anything except me.
If you aren't virtue signaling 24/7, they sure as fuck do.
>>
>>13424810
Are you even able to tie your own shoes?
>>
>>13422819
Did you at least own the libtards good?
>>
>>13424829
See >>13422872
Also I may be a fan of Hitler

>>13423881
Just got prescribed HRT wish me luck

>>13423848
I tried getting it taken down but nothing yet, I'll look into a lawyer but sounds expensive
>>
>>13425190
DID YOU OWN THE LIBS?
>>
>>13422872
>>13425190
How exactly is it tied to you, and how is it expressed? Also just how much attention did it get?

There's nothing necessarily damning about those subjects.
>>
>>13425190
>I'll look into a lawyer but sounds expensive
It will be. However, you have to weigh that against the cost of potentially being excluded from academia and industry for the rest of your life for wrongthink. Get on top of it before it becomes an issue, and do it quietly so you don't Streisand yourself.
>>
>>13422872
So which race did you advocate "reducing the population" of
>>
>>13425201
Owned, triggered, and sneeded

>>13425215
Hitler is pretty controversial. Not much attention though

>>13425221
Thanks anon I appreciate it. Not many people I can talk to about this

>>13425223
All of them actually
>>
>>13425062
You will never have an ethnostate
There will never be a societal collapse
You will never have your war
You will always be a gullible goy
And you will be happy
Now go to sleep my dear mutt
>>
>>13426753
>Every other society ever has always collapsed, but THIS one won't for sure this time!
>>
>>13422819
There's never going to be any effect on your career, most people probably agree with you said anyway. The faux outrage is just a scaring tactic by people who know they are actually outnumbered.

However, if you are really worried, then Google has a "right to be forgotten" tool for this very purpose to scrub your online results.

Another thing to do us to make your own websites, and then link your social media pages to it so indexing keeps it on top.
>>
>>13422827
Please. I was ranting about immigration, Jews, and how shit Arab-African culture is to an Iranian postdoc and my boss' boss overheard us and just came up to us and said "Yes, this is all true, but...".
>>
>>13424799
This. Like what happened to Rowling, leftists realized these people are not their friends and will turn on them quickly.
>>
>>13425062
>Watson got cancelled
No he did not lol. He continued being invited to prominent talks and is given constant attention to this day.
>>
>>13426672
>All of them actually
Nigger you were basically espousing Green politics minus the pedastry, just double down on it this will probably help your applications.
>>
>>13426764
>durr nations and governments collapsing is totally equivalent to my retarded idea of a post apocalyptic future
>>
>>13422827
This, but unironically.
Retards want all the benefits of society without putting in the effort or obeying its rules.

OP fucked up because his political views (which nobody gives a shit about) were more important to him than his public image.
>>
File: 1627040130868.png (574 KB, 1436x674)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>13422998
Some people unironically use their real names and pictures on the Internet, it's mind blowing.
>>
>>13426870
Having political opinions is not "against the rules" you utter midwit.
>>
File: 1627040276899.jpg (44 KB, 672x457)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>13426875
>Having political opinions is not "against the rules"
I didn't say that.
>you utter midwit.
Funny, I've never seen someone use that buzzword that wasn't one himself.

The only, reasons to tell your political opinions on fucking social media are to virtue signal or if you're a public figure in politics (or plan on becoming one). Literally NOBODY gives a shit, if you care so much about an issue then act on it instead of sitting at home and whining online.
>>
>>13426888
LMAO triggered midwit
>>
>>13422819
Is it racism or some other fascist shit, or just more mild /pol/tier stupidity? If it's the former, i hope more people know about it and you pay for the consequences. If it's the latter you should be an honest person and clean yourself up. If you really think you are a better person you will get rid of all the rotten shit inside your mind and actually do it. If you are just another mindless shitposter you'll just find excuses to keep your shit smears.
>>
>>13427060
Jesus christ you're a faggot
>>
File: udunfckedup.jpg (92 KB, 651x420)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>13422872
> Racial demographics and overpopulation
So you posted under your own name and photo that there are too many niggers and Jews?

Yeah, you're pretty much fucked. Never shitpost under your own name. When I applied for a job, I had to explain why my house was foreclosed on during the Recession of 2018. Shit on the Internet simply never goes away.

Forget about the PhD, and just succeed with your Masters degree. And try not to piss anyone off in your current job. Because the first person you piss off WILL send the twitter conversation to HR. You know that.
>>
>>13428194
* Recession of 2008.
>>
>>13427060
kill you are self
>>
>>13428194
Not under my own name, but they were able to find my real identity with the little information I let out. I'm kind of impressed actually
>>
>>13422989
I googled Scott Morrison on both .com and .com.au and didn't see any annotations
>>
>>13422819
You are done for chud, now get your ass back to your redneck chudhole. Do meth and die off just like all white trash in midwest do.

Nothing of value will be lost if more vermins like you get eradicated from the face of earth.
>>
>>13428421
>Not under my own name
just deny, also you should flood the results with spam. use the pseudonym for a variety of typically high priority search results like steam accounts and the like, then make those the top results. your cowoker is a stalker though; if he accosted you about it, he will try to get you fired, but if he just subtly brought it up, he likely agrees with you. time to reverse talk and figure out his beliefs
>>
File: 1617416828925.jpg (49 KB, 601x622)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>13428051
>>13428402
Deadbeat /Pol/shitters detected.

>>13422989
Freedom of speech does not meam freedom from consequences. You want to play little white male snowflake and advocate for genocide, racial hierarchy etc you reap what you sow as a class A douchebag.
>>
>>13428194
It's not going to affect him af all, your post is a gaslighting LARP
>Because the first person you piss off WILL send the twitter conversation to HR.
If you've ever been in actual workplace you'd know that HR doesn't have the power to fire anyone.
>>
>>13422819
You'll probably be able to get a PhD, don't worry. There are a lot of colleges and you can even study overseas in a worst case scenario. Career depends on what you're doing. If you're in a field with plenty of businesses, particularly smaller ones, it shouldn't hurt your employment much. Don't worry about it too much. This shit is going to collapse under its own weight in a matter of time. Systemic inefficiencies like anti-meritocracy (affirmative action, canceling non-eunuchs) have a tendency to check those so fat and comfortable that they think themselves invincible. Just look at the Soviet Union.
>>
If your applications let you, tick boxes for Hispanic and Jewish. They can't verify it, and the definition of those groups is vague, but it will bump you up in their algorithms, and give you a nice shield from the typical discrimination we face. The obese cat ladies won't think to scan a victim-group for wrongthink.
>>
>>13429323
No straight white males should be given jobs without a thorough background check. Their faces should be rubbed in diversity and inclusion.

Death to nationalism. Death to muh western civilisation.
>>
>>13422819
Completely deserved. You should ask pol instead since they're the cause of this
>>
>>13429323
White males need to be sterilised to get the nationalism-racism problem over for good, until they are allowed normal lives, the world will never have peace.

This is the only genocide that is worth it. No whites = No white problems.
>>
File: 1626070607337.jpg (56 KB, 1200x675)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>13429998
>>13430000
>>13430004
this is all one person and it's gender fluid
>>
>>13429998
>>13430000
>>13430004
Did you know that there are entire countries without white people you can live in? Instead of living in hate, you can simply move there.
>>
>>13422819
Don't listen to the naysayers. You're fucking based and people will always know that.
>>
>>13430079
The LGBT community is actually very pro Western. Most of them are pro white in particular.

People confuse the acitivists with the actual people.
>>
>>13422819
here ya go anon you should probably read this
>>
File: 1627042225297.jpg (272 KB, 1024x768)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>13422819
You have to fight for your right to be an asshole.
Assholes seem to rule this world, so you'll be fine.
Girls also like those who are not affraid to give shit to those who deserve it.
>>
>>13430085
Emigrating to America is difficult, anon.
>>
I just want this war to go hot already. The left has become evil incarnate, and I say this as a former leftist.
>>
>>13430182
It will soon, the French military is on edge, it wouldn't take much of a spark for them to start shooting Arabs. They threatened to do as much in the letter to Macron since they see it as essential to the survival of France.
>>
>>13430184
Meds. Now.
>>
>>13422819
You have no idea how badly you’ve fucked up. You will never be able to become someone of prominence and you’ll live in constant paranoia of your employer firing you for this. It’s one thing to share a controversial opinion privately, even with a based employer. It’s another thing to have that opinion publicly attached to your name. That’s bad for business. You could very easily become unemployable over this depending on how bad the thing you said was and how easily they can find it. You’re an absolute retard OP, not even /poltards are this dumb
>>
>>13430184
I'm hoping things kick off today. There were supposed to be some pretty big demonstrations.
>>
>>13430187
Lol. Obviously you don't read any news my Semetic pennyshill friend. Did you literally just try to hide the letter that has dominated French news headlines for the last 2 months?
>>
>>13422819
Even /pol/tards know to HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEK
>>
>>13430195
I don't bother myself with matters in third world countries. Sorry.
>>
>>13430184
That’s treason chud. If these french fascists are retarded enough to stage a coup, the entire world will come down on them. Wouldn’t be the first time the West had these fascists BTFO
>>
>>13430193
I don't think it will any time soon. No one is going to become violent when there is no reason to. These are our own countries we would destroy after all. Despite the gaslighting there are less immigrants in the EU today than there were Semites in 1939 (or even 1921 for that matter). It takes a while for civil unrest to build up in European civilizations. But probably there will never be a conventianal war. The rhetoric in governments and selected violence will just keep increasing until immigrants fear for their lives/futures enough to emigrate by themselves anyway.

The same patterns always repeats in history. People get sick of the establishment and there's a churn. This is why the EC backtracked on illegals already, but they will backtrack on illegal immigration soon too after the atrocious youth unemployment numbers they just released.

When the lobby groups and NGOs pushing it are deprived of their neocolonial pseudoslaves it will reverse.
>>
>>13430206
No, did you not read the letter? They are protecting France. They have the consitutional authority to do a lot more than write a letter.
>>
>>13430206
You are the fascist. We're sick of you and want you to go away.
>>
>>13430208
It's not just about France, and it's not just about brown people.
>>
>>13430214
But you won’t do shit because you’re a cuck by nature.
>>
>>13430189
Delusional. Most employers are centre-right to right for obvious reasons. No one fears cancel culture anymore, some people even seek it our because they hired for much higher wages by sympathisers (which is the majority of the indigenous populations).
>>
>>13430218
Keep pushing and see what happens. Just a liiitle bit further
>>
>>13430223
Jewish media thought they were invincible in 1921 too, pushing literal commie revolutions all over Europe and getting away with it. Arabs trying to emulate their Semetic cousins have 1/100th the power, but twice the arrogance. It's pathetic really.
>>
>>13422857
>imagine not enjoying the benefits of conformism and ideological submission
>>
>>13422819
maybe try and bump other search queries about you so that racist stuff is a few pages down.
>>
File: 1593439662157.png (488 KB, 717x745)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>13430004
This is an obvious blackflag post. Ignore.

>>13430085
>A society of narcissist, megalomaniac, racist hateful people is fine
You do realize you'd be the lowest bottom barrel scraping loser in your supramacist utopia, right? They even had special armbands for NEETs and other social nobodies in your favorite, oh so special, nazi bed dream. You idiot don't realize that what tears countries apart is entitled, whine shitheads who don't contribute and think everyone owns them a crown. Not some scary brown person flipping burgers for minimum wage asking for an extra peanut in his paycheck.

You want to see "death of the west"? Go over to /pol/ and see for yourself how these parasites turn useful, workbound people into self-engorged, useless, parasitic snowflake-identity deadweights.
>>
>>13430004
Blacks sold their own people as slaves, for gold and liquor.. Their own family members, their own people. Selfish animals they are.
>>
>>13430967
What are you talking about dude? I'm saying (You) don't have to live in white countries. White natives aren't facist just because they exist in their own native countries, if you believe this then again you don't have to live with them.

>but muh racism!

Everyone is racist. Arabs literally made a religion that declared themselves the best race on the planet. Han Chinese ban black people entering restaurants and genocide Tibetans.

You are obviously a massive racist too which is fine, but you are angering yourself by posting on an English board with mostly white college students.

Calm down, go do something else. Go out drinking with friends, the lockdown is over.
>>
>>13431060
This. Fuckwits have never bothered to read up on how brutal the Songhai Empire was. Most African empires were slaver empires that were disgusted even other slaver empires.
>>
>>13431181
Good take. Most of the white saviour complex woke retards are just rich upper class white supremacists with a thinly veiled smugness underlying their actions. If they actually read anything about civil rights movements or the struggle against Apartheid they would know that black people neither need nor want their help.

People who want to preserve Western culture and stop immigration from butchering wages of the lower-middle class and the domestic consumer economy are simply acknowledging the reality that "white" people also need protection and just as fragile as any other race.
>>
>>13422819
The real answer here is you need to hire a professional company to sanitize your digital history. You can get shit taken down off Google.
>>
>>13422819
No joke I've destroyed people this way. I create fake accounts for people I hate. I'll make hundreds of thousands of comments over the course of years and then send it to their family and employers. It takes a lot of time and effort but it's pretty hard for the person to deny
>>
>>13431601
Wouldn't your time be better spent doing something else?
>>
>>13430219
OP is an unironic nazi sympathiser. You couldn’t get hired 50 years ago saying what he said, let alone in this climate. How retarded do you have to be to think any business is going to openly hire someone like that, especially when most businesses are B2B and only have a handful of customers and a fuck ton of competition that they can’t afford to lose? This /poltard is a massive liability and muh centre-right/right-wing employer will fire him in a heartbeat if keeping him means losing customers.
>>
>>13422819
>Wants to be a PhD
>Can't understand basic social interactions.
You must either be someone with extremely schizoid/autistic anti-social tendencies or you're just an idiot.
You think believing a whole bunch of racist conspiracy theories and larping them out loud shouldn't have consequences? If you really believe all the shit you say, then why are you worried? Aren't you "fighting the globalists"? Aren't you showing them what's what? Isn't god on your side?

Why are you people so hypocritical. Maybe this could be a lesson to start being a bit more rationally and intellectually critical. No place should accept you for a PhD, regardless of how well you did on your grades, if you're this stupid.
Makes me suspect you either cheated your exams or you're one of those kids that can only do coursework but has never and will never publish any original research.
>>
>>13430223
We’ll fuck your women until every single child born in your country has beautiful caramel skin and can recite the Quran by heart from the age of 7. You wouldn’t do shit even if Marine Le Pen was getting gang-raped by 5 Senegalese niggers live on national television. Because as I said, you’re a fucking cuck and pseudo fascists who thinks his country owes him shit because of his cum skin. France will become indistinguishable from West/North Africa, just accept it. In fact, why don’t you send your sag tits, roastie mother on holiday to Mali so she can get fucked by niggers like she’s always wanted to and have her feel young again. It’s the least you could do after she decided not to swallow you.
>>
>>13430219
Imagine drinking this much of the coolaid. Two more weeks and those lefties will see what's what, eh, fellow american?
>>
>>13431644
Lmao, you manlet Arab incels can't even rape your own women. That's why they all end up as Westernized whores in European brothels. You came here to live in ghettos and be pseudoslaves to elites, you will never escape because you have no agency to take over anything like your far more successful Jewish cousins. You fled like little bitches to be under white protection. At least have the dignity to keep crying and pretending to be gay to get past the border officials instead of this massive cope of an identity crisis.
>>
The left is evil. They have abandoned the principles of a free society in order to wield absolute power. Their continued existence is a threat to democracy itself. They are attacking all of our democratic institutions (freedom of speech, due process, separation of public and private entities) all while accusing everyone else of being undemocratic. They must be stopped before it's too late.
>>
>>13431607
Literally most consumers with wealth are centre-right you retard. Calling him a nazi is just leftist cope. Over 70% of Europeans and half of Americans want zero Arab-African immigration. Almost 100% of Westerners want less people and are pro environment. The people who defeated the Nazis also didn't like Africans and Arabs, it's standard Western sentiment.
>>
>>13431627
>power to truth
>>
>>13431684
I hope at least before you eventually die you can understand how hypocritical you are. You literally wish death and genocide upon people and are so blind with hatred that you think you're somehow still "good" in this.

There are good people in this world, of all religions and of all political alignments. But you are not one of them. You're just a fanatic idiot.
>>
>>13431684
There is no "left" anymore. It's almost all foreign NGOs and foreign owned media tricking people who don't know what they are really supporting, which is just general instability. Most of it CCP, Russian and Israeli. They bribe a lot of people and hire a lot of actors, but they don't actually have a real voter base. That's why calling any new grassroots democratic process "populism" is the newest thing.
>>
>>13431702
There are zero good Muslims by definition. The Koran literally espouses genocide so if you are a real Muslim you are evil, unless you think ISIS are the good guys. Just because Arabs are bad at it and were stopped by good Western and Chinese civilization hasn't stopped them genocide everyone in MENA and forced them to learn Arabic in the shithole nations they created.
>>
>>13431697
No, that's your wet dream. That you will "reconquer" power and own truth. You are a lost cause.
>>
>>13431702
You entire view of the people you think you're fighting is a lie. You are being controlled by the billionaires that run the corporate media. It's all for their personal gain.
>>
>>13431712
>are a real Muslim
You don't get to determine who is anything, and any Muslim can let go of tenets they don't agree with. Not everyone is as fanatic and blinded by hate as you.
>>13431718
I'm a scientist that publishes articles in a not too relevant area, and my opinion can't be bought. I'm not "fighting" anyone, I'm just pointing out what I see from my perspective.
>>
>>13431721
>and any Muslim can let go of tenets they don't agree with.

Then you are no longer a Muslim. Hence your identity crisis. You have no roots and you have abandoned both your God and your people for money.

t. Someone who publishes in NPG cause I'm actual researcher and not a lab monkey hack
>>
>The LARPing in this thead
Meanwhile this is what most non-Europeans actually end up doing in Europe (first vid):

https://youtu.be/DgMhZLYOcXM
>>
>>13431721
You're worldview is dictated entirely by the corporate media. The same corporate media that lied about the existence of WMDs in Iraq and singlehandedly started a war that killed hundreds of thousands. The same media that did their best to censor Julian Assange and assassinate his character. The same media that tried to hide the Snowden docs. Those are your "official sources". Now they're censoring the lab leak as well, and the white house has announced that they're creating official government-sponsored blacklists of people who will have their freedom of speech revoked online for discussing it.

You are the fascist.
>>
>>13422872
>I thought the americans would be asleep right now
They're always asleep, mentally speaking.
>>
nibba
>>
>>13431675
Except you’re as much of a pseudoslave to the elite as all the illegals that are pouring into your country. But they weren’t even born in the West, so what’s your excuse? Where’s your agency? Oh I forgot, you like to seethe at Jews and immigrants online but you’re a cuck at the end of the day. Keep working your shitty job and paying your taxes so you can pay for the next boat full of people coming into your country

>goy did you see the letter the french military sent Macron? Two more weeks goy!
>>
>>13422872
You'll be fine. As long as you didn't screech I hate niggers, kikes and spics. You're good.

Just keep your head low and delete your social media posts and accounts. I had to redo my git hub account because my profile name was the same name I used on my YouTube channel with less than socially acceptable view. By that I mean full blow tranny hate. I changed my YouTube profile name to something generic like "2 scoops" making it infinitely harder to fine on Google.

I passed all backgrounds checks with flying colors.
>>
>>13431731
Brah. This is way too advanced for him. You can't just drop facts like this. You have to start with history books then slowly work your way into casually mentioning Marxist tactics in the Weimar republic and don't even think about mentioning Israel for the first 2 years.
>>
>>13422880
fuck off tranny
>>
>>13431712
>Chinese civilisation
Uh oh, a self-report. Looks like you slipped up there and broke character Xing Li. That’s gonna cost your day’s wage in chink shekels. You have to be more vigilant with your fascist LARP if you’re going to fulfil the CCPs goal of destabilizing the West. Also, remember to go on twatter and retwoot that thread about how communism with Chinese characteristics is the only anti-racist political system using your 29 bot accounts
>>
>>13429323
>Freedom of speech does not meam freedom from consequences
This is based and true. I support pic related. He should have kept his head down.
>>
>>13431737
We don't work the shitty jobs and live in the same neighbourhoods as the neocolonial pseudo slaves do. The gini coefficient in Europe is more lower than in your shithole country because we distribute power more equally.

You are acting precisely as entitled as the Jews you hate so much did. Just don't complain when you can't find full time work because you never belonged here to begin with. But you will, and you will get violent like all the other spitefull mutants that beg for asylum do.

>inb4 the "waah I was born in X and therefore I'm entitled to live in white countries wablahblah"

You aren't shit because you were born in a shit country. You country is shit because you were born in it. I was born in Africa and did more to build up the country than you will ever contribute to anything in your lifetime. The sum of Arab contributions in the last 100 years has been for ISIS to destroy world heritage sites.

Have some humility to accept how shit you are and start changing your ways to build instead of leech and destroy.
>>
>>13431739
>I passed all backgrounds checks with flying colors.
Same. I posted about how immigration is lowering the intellectual capital and turning us from high tech economy back to a low tech country with industry reliant cheap labour all on twitter using my full name.

I got my defence clearance a few months ago. If you don't espouse violence you're not saying anything illegal.
>>
>>13431766
>Literally mad that Japan and China is the only respected Occidant cultures

Lmao go back to /pol/ pooskin
>>
File: 1582041808805.jpg (42 KB, 512x512)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>13431789
You're breaking character again ling ling. Remember, being a wumao is an artform.
>动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门
>>
>>13431627
Wtf are you talking about you have no idea what I believe
>>
>>13430089
Whilst I don't identify with any "LGBT community", I am a homosexual and can confirm. The jews try to use (((activism))) to make us into faggots. If we were left on our own, homosexuals would be rightfully seen as one of the most racist and sexist groups in existence.
>>
File: 1592098626164.jpg (4 KB, 184x184)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>13431184
>I can't read english but here's my cooked up racist wannabe bro-talk
Stop with the bullshit. """Whites""" is an American political concept designed to get rubes like you to rattle the cage the minute you need a banner for your wholly unwarranted ego. And protip to your ridiculous b.s., people move to any country that offers them better opportunities regardless of host population. But go ahead, pretend you aren't one of the morons parroting these supremacist propaganda points while simultaneously whining about >muh japan getting too much immigration. You are not just dishonest and self-serving, you are dysfunctional and incapable of critical thought or introspection.

>>13431607
>>13431627
Bam.

>>13431731
>Everyone is an unreliable bad agent
>But all these schizo posts and propagraphics.jpg from /pol/ are 100% truth
Imagine being this much of a tool.

>>13431737
Shitty job? Deadbeats like these are usually parasitic NEETs with the gall to pretend everyone else is the drag on society.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.