[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Clearly the AI has to be able to design itself, otherwise it isn't true AI. What is the error-correcting function in the AI? What is checked for errors?
>>
>>13420661
A human has intelligence. It really wasn't even able to come close to even the minute tinkering geneticists attempt today. The ability to design ones self is not a sign of intelligence.

That being said, AI is a meme.
>>
>>13420661
That same girl without makeup
>>
not design but refine, ai isn't going to be something that just pops into existence, it is a progression
also fictious vision of ai clouds reality, ai is a method of using machines to do certain things, it doesn't necesarily lead of hyper intelligence, plenty of manipulation is necessarily to make it do more things
>>
>>13420704
What happens when you ask the AI to design Artificial Manipulation (AM)?
>>13420683
That same girl with cyborg implants
>>
>>13420720
look we can't even make "ai" understand language much less ask it things

deep learning the most recent rendition of ai sees data as heat maps, consider all the words in the english language as bodies of text, ai produces weighted scores for words and phrases and such and produce results based on these weights, ie, it can only spit out the same thing you feed into it, it does not have higher logic function, it doesn't have concept of why or how, only what

modern techniques are all about manipulating these heat maps
>>
>>13420751
What are you talking about? chatbots were a thing in 2012. Search for 6b.eleuther.ai/
>>
>>13420751
there are different hierarchies of logic, causation and so forth, if ai can somehow understand data as a person can, ask question about the data that is fed into it, then there is some hint of intelligence instead of just parsing data

for example ai is used to find cancer, a more futurist ai be able to find out what causes cancer from a large data set

so to go to your example of ai as an individual program, ai can and will need to have a soft logic system, ie, causal explanations of the world is based on findings and not set in stone, also once you have one super ai, you don't need anymore, creating "more" ai isn't a necessity either for its goal or its survival, because it is an evolving entity
>>
>>13420683
2/10 would not bang
>>
does anyone know any neural network organize its own activation functions, layer number and nodes per layer?
>>
>>13420683
I only care about her armpits anyway
>>
>>13420783
They dont think though, a simple statement like this would fool it.

>Person: I was sitting at the dinner table and the overhead light went out so I got up to change the bulb bulb and I almost fell as it started to wobble.
>Mr bot could you tell me what the last "it" refers to.

Now most humans would have no problem with this, the "it" pretty clearly refers to a chair that the human is standing on to change the light bulb. however I have yet to ever see any "AI" system come even close to deducing these types of things, these are not even that difficult and even very stupid humans can immediately figure it out.
>>
>>13420661
>>13420683
Whomst? Google says Loren Gray but Google says a lot of things.
>>
>>13420683
Still cute
>>
>>13421505
Similarly - Mr. AI please find where the missing brace in this snippet of c++ should go so that the behavior of the program is as the comments make obvious
>>
>>13420683
>>13421679
Wtf where are her pupils. That meks it so fucking Uncanny almost creepy
>>
File: carpe-diem.png (51 KB, 200x200)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>13420661
Scientifically, why do I want to creampie her and watch her eyes glaze over?
>>
>>13420683
>she's even cuter without makeup
Why do women do this?
>>
>>13422217
>creampie
Why would anyone use this word with sexual connotation is beyond my understanding.
Oooh le cream, like what, are you going to slurp the cum like delicious cream? Fuck Man, that's just absolutely disgusting juxtaposition unless you are a tag
>>
>>13422813
>are you going to slurp the cum like delicious cream?
Not OP
I've had sex partners who like to do that.
>>
>>13420683
CUTE
>>
>>13422653
>why would someone want to be hot and cute at different times
I've never been either so I couldn't tell you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.