[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>Neurobiology of Disease, Volume 146, 2020.
>"The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alters barrier function in 2D static and 3D microfluidic in-vitro models of the human blood-brain barrier"
-"In our study we showed that even SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone is a potent inductor of endothelial dysfunction and that manifestations of COVID-19 shock syndrome in children can be at least partially attributed to its action."
-"productive viral infection of endothelial cells is not an absolute requirement for endothelial dysfunction, as it also can arrive as a result of viral protein shedding."
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7547916/

>Journal of Vaccines Volume 9, 2021.
>"SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Elicits Cell Signaling in Human Host Cells: Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines"
-"Thus, it is important to be aware that the spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines may also affect the host cells. We should monitor the long-term consequences of these vaccines carefully, especially when they are administered to otherwise healthy individuals."
-"Kuba et al. [28] showed that the injection of mice with recombinant SARS-CoV-1 spike protein reduced the ACE2 expression and worsened the acid-induced lung injury."
-"The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein without the rest of the viral components has also been shown to activate cell signaling by Patra et al. [29]"
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7827936/
>>
>Elsevier Public Health Emergency Collection, Volume 136, 2008.
>"Endocytosis of the receptor-binding domain of SARS-CoV spike protein together with virus receptor ACE2"
-"We demonstrated that the RBD spike protein alone could be internalized into SARS-CoV susceptible cells together with ACE2. We also showed that the removal of N-glycans from the RBD spike protein did not abolish this phenomenon. Our discoveries may have some implications for the development of the SARS vaccine."
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7114441/

tl;dr: You have absolutely no idea what you voluntarily put into yourselves. And it goes on and on..
>>
>>13264098
>You have absolutely no idea what you voluntarily put into yourselves.
A bunch of studies using the spike protein alone isn't very telling. Why are there none with it bound to the cells that expressed them, which is what happens in vivo?
>>
good thing less than 0.1% of spike proteins produced by the vaccine end up near the brain, as opposed to a constant stream due to the virus.
thanks for making a point for the vaccine!
>>
>>13264108
>https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-full-data
Sitting at 5,000 deaths so far. You might try to argue that it is not related to the jab, however, when you filter the data by days after receiving the jab, a big portion of the deaths actually occur on day one. Many studies have shown VAERS data is underestimated, so in reality, there could be 50,000+ deaths, likely even more. The amount of permanent disabilities are also very high on VAERS.

>>13264118
>good thing less than 0.1% of spike proteins produced by the vaccine end up near the brain, as opposed to a constant stream due to the virus.
>thanks for making a point for the vaccine!
Endothelial cells are everywhere in your body, many studies reveal that the spike protein is toxic and docks onto ACE2 receptors of those cells, causing many issues.. Doesn't really matter if it gets to the brain or not, it will cause damage everywhere else.
>>
>>13264129
>Many studies have shown VAERS data is underestimated
Can you give me an example of one?
>>
File: 1603319591465.png (17 KB, 120x120)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>13264118
will the vaxxed cattle ever stop shilling their poison?
>>
>>13264131
https://digital.ahrq.gov/ahrq-funded-projects/electronic-support-public-health-vaccine-adverse-event-reporting-system
>>
>spike protein injected at far lower rates than viral infection but enough to trigger adaptive immune system is somehow worse than the virus being able to multiply unrestricted
Why are anti-vaxxers like this? Allowing MHC 2 to present an isolated spike body before an actual viral infection would improve survivability since the adaptive immune system can actually activate in response to exposed spike proteins, gonna have to agree with my immunology professor here. Vaccines mitigate the effects of disease for large populations with less death than herd immunity (which is difficult to develop for viruses anyways due to their natural replication and mutation rate)
>>
>>13264181
I'm just not gonna take it bro..
>>
>>13264129
>so in reality, there could be 50,000+ deaths
Bullshit. That's enough deaths, especially in younger age groups, that it would create a noticeable trend. In older age groups the trend may be hidden, except for the fact that their mortality rates have normalized after being severely inflated, which is an indication that the vaccines are much safer than COVID-19.
>>
>>13264181
Viral replication occurs mainly in the lungs and is akin to that of a cold or flu. The main covid-19 mechanism is via the pseudovirions released after cytolytic destruction of infected cells, and the resulting endothelial cell destruction by complementary pathway activation. It’s the same mechanism whether you take the shot or get the virus, why would we continue to inject something we know will give people cardiovascular issues, endothelial dsyfunction, and potentially death.

The SARS-1 era of research papers did many animal trials and all reached similar conclusions, a coronavirus vaccine needs to be thoroughly tested before release.
>>
>>13264181
I think the people who don't want the vaccine mostly think they won't get the virus, or won't be affected by it, or that it doesn't exist. So any risk at all from a vaccine would be more than the risk of the virus to them.
>>
>>13264219
>It’s the same mechanism whether you take the shot or get the virus
Except the payload is far greater with an actual infection, I mean we've all seen the papers showing heart and lung damage even in people who didn't experience symptoms.

>why would we continue to inject something we know will give people cardiovascular issues
Because we don't know that. It's possible a few may, yes, but based on all-cause mortality statistics, it sure looks like it's advantageous to give everyone a degree of immunity through a mostly safe vaccine than allowing the virus to continue spreading through the population.
>>
>>13264234
>Except the payload is far greater with an actual infection
Source
>>
>>13264234
the absolute state of this big pharma shill
>>
>>13264243
Deaths.
>>
>>13264250
So let me ask you this, do you think SARS-CoV-2 is harmless, or that you'll never be infected by it?
>>
>>13264253
it's harmless for me, I have excellent health
you? you're probably a spiteful mutant so good luck trying to fight off this mild flu
>>
>>13264268
>it's harmless for me, I have excellent health
Got it, so then whether you choose to get the vaccine or not, you believe it's harmless for you. That's good to know.
>>
>>13264251
Lol. Here I was thinking you actually had something go back up your claim. Viral replication is not the deadly part as I mentioned, it’s the spike protein.
>>
>>13264270
straight up retarded take
enjoy your mystery disease in 10 years lol
>>
>>13264283
>it’s the spike protein.
And? The virus is detectable in the serum of infected people, hence they also have spike proteins in circulation, for more than 28 days in some cases.
>>
>>13264286
>vaccine will hurt me because of spike proteins
>virus with spike proteins is harmless
Makes sense.
>>
>>13264268
There's evidence of damage caused by the disease even in asymptomatic cases. If you're worried about the spike protein from the vaccine you should be worried about the virus as well. Just look at the UK where the variant is taking hold, it's the 20-39 age population being infected the most. That's what it'll eventually be like everywhere probably.
>>
>>13264297
this is just one possible risk of the vaccine among countless because at this point we are literally gambling by giving people unsafe vaccines
>>
>>13264316
ok mr pfizer CEOberg
but i'm just not gonna take it
>>
>>13264319
I don't entirely disagree that there's a degree of gambling involved with the vaccine, but I think the risk is even greater from the virus.
>>
>>13264329
4 u
>>
>>13264324
Which part don't you believe? Infections among that age group or asymptomatic infections causing damage?
>>
>>13264387
both
and the assertion that the """"""""""""""""""""""vaccine"""""""""""""""""""""" is safer
>>
File: 1617669568158.jpg (62 KB, 662x605)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>13264397
Well, here's at least the infections by age group in England recently.
>>
>>13264406
according to the occupied government which cannot be trusted
>>
>>13264397
>SARS-CoV-2 spreading like crazy
>All cause mortality up 20% for the year
>"The virus is harmless!"

>Nearly half the population vaccinated
>All-cause mortality is normalized
>"The vaccine is killing people left and right!"

Mind boggling.
>>
>>13264413
non arguments
seethe and dilate
>>
>>13264234
you get lung damage from getting the common cold you fucking numpty. and it goes away after a bit. your body is in constant flux, getting damaged and repairing it. imagine falling for retard FUD because you never paused to think about the null hypothesis.
>>
>>13264421
So you're saying lung and heart damage from a virus will heal and is a non-issue, but potential damage from a vaccine will be severe and permanent?
>>
>>13264413
virus is killing people who were already sick. the vaccine is killing people who are healthy.
>>
>>13264423
not him but I agree with this
they are not equivalent
you're a moron if you think they are
>>
>>13264427
Bullshit on both counts.
>>
>>13264410
Occupied by the Conservatives???
>>
>>13264423
>So you're saying
You just KNOW somebody is going to say something retarded when they start a post with this.
>>
>>13264430
>they are not equivalent
Feel free to explain how spike protein induced damage is different when it comes from a vaccine than from the virus.
>>
>>13264436
yes

>>13264438
you are purposefully misrepresenting the argument
>>
>>13264438
Different delivery, different concentrations, different scope of damage. Lipid nanoparticles can end up anywhere in your body. All it takes is one unlucky jab and, before you it, it's lodged in the epithelial cardiovascular tissue or even cardiac tissue, provoking a dangerous immune response.

Take your Russian roulette vaccine. Not my problem. I'm waiting until Novavax, if I take any at all.
>>
>>13264445
>you are purposefully misrepresenting the argument
The whole fucking thread is about the damage caused by spike proteins, and the vaccines being a risk because of it. Did you completely gloss over the OP's post when you clicked?
>>
>>13264455
Where is your evidence it's the lipid nanoparticles themselves (unattached to anything) escaping the injection site and not the cells they've already entered which are creating spike proteins?
>>
>>13264461
the argument you are making is the """"vaccine"""" is identical to the virus
do i need to explain to you why this is wrong?
>>
>>13264445
Why is the conservative party being in power magically making this strain attack 20-40 year olds more than other age groups?
>>
>>13264470
>the argument you are making is the """"vaccine"""" is identical to the virus
Based on the supposed damage it may cause, it is, except in a much lower quantity and injected into the shoulder instead of straight into your lungs.
>>
>>13264472
I don't know they make up new bullshit every day
>>
>>13264477
well you're obviously wrong aren't you fucking imbecile
>>
>>13264487
>well you're obviously wrong aren't you fucking imbecile
Apparently not, more people have been vaccinated than who had COVID-19 at this point (in the USA), yet death rates are now normal whereas they were insanely high in the previous year.
>>
>>13264495
according to some bullshit unreliable source not to mention a billion other factors
>>
>>13264481
Wouldn't this be worse with Labour since they're even less of "le based and redpilled"?
>>
>>13264504
>according to some bullshit unreliable source
The source is all-cause mortality compiled from death certificates.
>>
>>13264510
possibly although some lefties aren't a fan of this
hard to say
>>
>>13264495
the supposed largest peak of the virus didn't even hit until late January 2021. the fuck you mean death rates are normal? unless you mean they're normal at this very moment, which is to be expected because lockdown bullshit had been steadily lifted across most of the country.
>>
>>13264551
>unless you mean they're normal at this very moment
They've normalized in the last couple of months compared to the same time period last year.
>>
The absolute state. Vax shills will do anything to defend injecting healthy people with an experimental, new technology that CLEARLY is showing there are high chances of adverse events, death, and possibly even sterilization down the road. Health officials are purposely ignoring the clear data that there is something wrong with this.

I never got the virus and no one I know got it, why the fuck would we risk taking the shot, and risking our cardiovascular health?? It’s literally 99% survival rate for the virus in most, almost all age groups.. Not to mention you sign an unbelievably sketchy waiver when you take it.

Even the FDA got together to talk about the myocarditis cases amongst YOUNG KIDS. HEART ATTACKS IN YOUNG KIDS, yesterday June 10..

https://www.fda.gov/media/150054/download

You supposed sci fags think your so smart but in reality your dumb as shit.
>>
>>13264096
>-"The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein without the rest of the viral components has also been shown to activate cell signaling by Patra et al. [29]"
I am not a pro vaxx-healthy people midwit, but this says absolutely nothing. The body is the most insane Rube-Goldberg machine this side of the observable universe. Everything will interact with everything.
>>
>>13265417
>“In our study we showed that even SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone is a potent inductor of endothelial dysfunction”
How about this one? Or the quotation from the 2008 study? I can go on and on, listen man, I appreciate the response but let’s not be naive, the spike protein interacts with your body in a negative manner, not just simply “everything will interact with everything”, it’s literally toxic, can cause endothelial dsyfunction, heart attacks and blood clots in young healthy people.. that’s just to name a few side effects

Official government websites that break down the vaccine say the spike protein is harmless.. lol..
>>
>>13265299
why is this not plastered all over this board? I just read the slides, seems fucked up. Seems like it's worth it's own thread.
>>
>>13265444
Checked, cause the scientific community these days are a bunch of virtue signaling dumb fucks.. Nobody bothers to fact check shit anymore because, why should they? The propaganda campaign marketed at “anti-vaxxers” makes it seem like anyone who bothers to think otherwise is foolish, a conspiracy theorist.

It’s sad what the worlds come to, we have more than enough data to stop this entire vaccination campaign right now. Anyways its clear, 99% survival rate, and forcing people to take vaccinations, paints a picture, a really tragic one.
>>
every time we have this discussion the arguments against the vaccine come out on top. Holy fuck how hard is it being shilled here
>>
How come the vaccines are free (read paid for by the taxpayers) but the tests aren't? This is clearly a violation of a bunch of laws, yet no one even cares to bring it up? Government is basically 100% subsidizing certain sort of product, putting other sort of product intended for the same or similar purpose at a disatvantage. Isn't this the same exact thing the communist regimes did back in the day? And yet people are okay with it now.
>>
>>13264096
> .gov
>>>/x
>>
File: 1614842186776.jpg (17 KB, 514x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>13264253
take meds schizo
>>
>>13265528
I could post a lot more information on here, but a link to the journal of vaccines, or a gov website is perfect, faggots like you keep coping and shilling your poison.
>Event 201
>Operation lockstep
>Crimson Contagion
>SPARS pandemic simulation
>>
>>13265444
Thus, having adequate Nitric Oxide in your body can prevent endothelial dsyfunction, even if you have the virus or took the jab.

Eat Nitric Oxide rich vegetables like Beets, or simple go and buy Beetroot powder, and drink that in a smoothie.
>>
>>13265597
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7229726/
>>
>>13265600
>>13265444
>"Endothelial activation and dysfunction in COVID-19: from basic mechanisms to potential therapeutic approaches"
>Dec 2020
"When activated, ECs secrete chemoattractants, cytokines, and adhesion molecules, leading to augmented blood vessel permeability (Fig. 1).21 In resting ECs, the synthesis of these molecules can be suppressed by NO.23 In addition, ECs are also involved in adhesion and aggregation of platelets, activation, adhesion, and migration of leukocytes, and fibrin balance (Fig. 1).24 NO exerts direct effects on leukocytes, preventing their activation into motile forms that are capable of entering tissues.23 However, dysfunctional endothelial response to damage or infection cannot produce sufficient amounts of NO.23 Therefore, a decline in NO bioavailability always represents endothelial dysfunction."
>Article from Nature, fucking board thinks im spamming when I enter the URL

>"Covid-19 accelerates endothelial dysfunction and nitric oxide deficiency"
"Alternatively, dietary inorganic nitrate has been shown in multiple studies to be effective at restoring endothelial function, reducing pulmonary and arterial hypertension, and promoting antimicrobial activity [5]. "
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7229726/
>>
>>13265597
I love beets personally. I'm not sure about the nitric oxide thing, but I don't see a harm in eating foods like that. Do you know if cooked and fermented foods affect it? Or should I eat it raw? I personally do both, have a kale and beet salad that I like to make with some lemon dressing for the vitamin C. But I also like cooked beets too.
>>
>>13265624
Sounds like your good then. But realistically I wouldn’t bother focusing on eating NO rich foods intensely unless:
1) You get the virus, and I don’t mean a positive test, I mean specifically if you feel the viral replication in your lungs (AKA your sick)
2) You risk taking the jab and want to be protected
>>
>>13265630
Not a big fan of the smoothie thing, though. I don't get why people don't just want to eat the vegetables. Everyone wants a pill or a shot of something to fix all their problems, I don't agree with that mindset.
>>
>>13265652
Yea I don’t disagree with that statement, better to intake the vegetables as is than to try and take supplements. But I suppose for an emergency, the idea of taking concentrated beetroot powder speaks to me. In any case if one eats healthy, they will have a strong immune system so there isn’t much to worry about, COVID-19 and the jab both will push unhealthy people over the edge and kill them
>>
Where are the so called smart guys to debunk this “anti-vax” conspiracy?

Smartest board on 4chan my ass, you guys are normie tier bootlickers
>>
>>13265837
I’m waiting for a smart ass to try and refute anything I’ve said.
>>
>>13264234
>through a mostly safe vaccine than allowing the virus to continue spreading through the population.
what percent of the population has died to the virus?
>>
>>13265433
>the spike protein interacts with your body in a negative manner

It sure does, but that doesn't change the fact that the milliions who got covid and recovered don't have lasting issues. and they were making a shitload more spikes than just from a vaccine
>>
>>13266313
>and they were making a shitload more spikes than just from a vaccine
Citation required. I’ll wait.
>>
>>13266313
Adding to my comment, what exactly is your point? The spike protein that the vaccine produces in your body CAN harm you? So why would you want people to take it?
>>
>>13266421
Controlled and predictable harm being better than uncontrolled and unpredictable harm is literally the reason we take any vaccines at all.
>>
>>13266477
>Controlled and predictable harm being better than uncontrolled and unpredictable harm is literally the reason we take any vaccines at all.
Oh my. Does pic related look like predicted / controlled harm to you?

Or how about the 5,000+ deaths, and 5,000+ permanent disabilities on VAERS?
>muh for the greater good
This is significantly underestimated, source for that is in this thread.

We are giving young kids heart problems, I don’t know how you sleep at night being so ignorant. Oh right, ignorance is bliss.

Anyone else want to step to the plate and get BTFO? I’m BTFOing /Sci today.
>>
>>13264455
Redpill me on novavax anon, is it really the least pozzed option?
>>
why do you even care that vaxxcucks take this shit kek
>>
>>13267501
Why not just get jnj
>>
>>13265299
>HEART ATTACKS IN YOUNG KIDS
the new normal
>>
>>13265299
>>13266525
>>13269455
Stupid children don't listen to advice, don't take their time resting after getting the vaccine, and immediately start running around, doing sports. Of course that's dangerous. This is the only way the vaccine gets into their heart. Same shit like doing a workout while having the flu.
>>
>>13269505
>Stupid children don't listen to advice, don't take their time resting after getting the vaccine, and immediately start running around, doing sports. Of course that's dangerous. This is the only way the vaccine gets into their heart. Same shit like doing a workout while having the flu.
Are you serious? Blame the children for suffering side effects from experimental drugs?
>>
>>13269510
Doctors should communicate more clearly that physical activity in the week after getting the jab is dangerous. I see I many people on /fit/ talking about going to the gym right after vaccination. But those are the same retards who'd do a workout with fever and cough. Sure wat to suffer from myocarditis. So we could just call it natural selection.
>>
>>13269521
Natural selection is taking the vaccine you troll.

Let me spell it out for you: ENDOTHELIAL DSYFUNCTION

That occurs due to the spike protein, the most toxic part of SARS-COV-2, and we are injecting that fucking kids, and people thinking its the holy grail of modern science.
>>
>>13269538
all of the people who got the virus and lived are fine anon, why dont they experience the toxic effects you propose? with an active sarcov2 infection in their body, theyve made hella spike proteins and had hella floating around their body
>>
>>13269594
They do, the most startling thing about this virus is the wide range of effects it has on people, thats why many were perplexed, how can this be a virus and do what it does to the cardiovascular system (and much more)?

We now know its the spike protein / pseudovirions, SARS-COV-2 is the tame part, viral replication in the lungs and with cytolytic destruction, those pseudovirions become circulating and cause damage to endothelial cells.

The vaccine injects you directly with a mechanism that gets cells all throughout your body to create the spike protein. I'll admit, I am still searching for a paper that compares the relative quantity of S1 production from the vax to that of getting it from the virus itself.

Based on what I have seen, my hypothesis is that the vax gives a much higher supply of S1, and thus why we see much more damage.

You also need to understand, VAERS is significantly underreported (>>13264152), and all the big tech companies updated their policy in Dec 2020, stating anyone who defies the reasoning of CDC is getting the ban hammer.. Its disgusting the level of censorship going on right now, and it makes it difficult to have actual conversations about this.. There is an agenda at work here, and most are blind to see it
>>
>>13265600
>nih.gov
>>>/x/
>>
>>13269606
Yeah, that's why we're seeing the whole heart inflammation thing. The spike protein is damaging them permanently. And they say this is new information. They kept acting like they knew what they were doing and they didn't even know the spike protein itself is what causes all the damage. I can't figure out how they could be so stupid and not realize that.
>>
>>13270939
They knew the spike protein caused damage an inflammation in March 2020. Dozens of studies.
>>
>>13271960
So clearly they don't care about the damage caused. What exactly is their agenda?
>>
>>13271963
Well, the most altruistic agenda would be that all of the proteins in SARS-COV-2 have biosimilarity with structures in the human body. There were concerns that the proteins in the capsid, along with having biosimilarity would also make for a worse ADE scenario. Along with mounting pressure from the media to push out a vaccine, the pharma companies 'hands were tied' and they just 'did what the people wanted' with enough plausible deniability to absolve themselves of guilt and liability.
In reality when you take this in consideration that there are already perfectly viable treatments for the infection, and emergency authority can't be granted if there are treatments coupled with the slander campaign levied by the media against all of these treatments.. Well, you just wind up sounding like a conspiracy theorist huh.
>>
>>13271988
Yeah, everyone's fucked. When will people start to realize the extent of this disaster?
>>
>>13271992
Not until most are vacccinated sadly
>>
>>13273052
It'll be too late by then.
>>
>>13264427
This
>>
>>13271992
what disaster? take meds schizo
>>
>>13264227
You hit it right
Worked as funeral coffin bearer from december to april in Paris, France. Despite the confinment, the political bs, the propaganda and mediatic fright, the actual number of covid death we dealt with was very low (1-5 cases a month).

Even crazier, my employer noted a net decrease in business flow as the confinment/mask/gels actually worked to keep vulnerable folks alive. Imagine this shit. There's a fucking worldwide pandemic outside laying wastes everywhere, you're in one of the densest city in europe working as coffin boy and your boss is like "nah not gonna need you till thursday, idk why business so low this year". This shit makes no sense. I feel we've been manipulated here. They make it sound like it's your best interest as well as everyone's to be vaccinated yet in reality the number of death is wayyyy lower than what they present it to be. French hospitals had public emergency and reanimation services closed down during the pandemic, only to complain on the tv that the hospitals are totally overworked. Well no fucking wonder

This is all one huge bullshit and there's people defending it. They don't know what shit they're getting into.
>>
>>13274894
>thinks he's jesus
>calls others schizo
>>
>>13269505
You're so disconnected from reality, it's actually pretty strange thinking you're out there somewhere, have opinions and stuff and be potentally spreading them outside (if you ever get the chance to, though)
>>
>>13264141
You have to suffer too. It's not fair otherwise.
>>
>>13275367
Look up a Dr. Richard Fleming, super accredited doctor, made a live event in Texas last week where he discussed everything, the origins of COVID including all the research papers and paper trail of government grants, plus the dissection of COVID and the spike protein via the patent.

He has a website with all that information, www.flemingmethod.com
>>
>>13264096
>that the spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines may also affect the host cells
Are they only talking about mrna vaccines?

t. dumb /sci/ tourist
>>
>>13277029
The virus, when killed by your immune system releases the spike protein into your blood. But viral loads from human to human are very tiny, so think maybe 100,000, or a million spikes circulating in your body.

The mRNA (main ones) / DNA (Astra/Jansen) vaccines get your body to replicate spike protein. Think a BILLION spike proteins circulating in your body wreaking havoc.

In reality, anyone with a pre-existing Comorbidity will be killed by the vaccine and virus. And healthy people are possibly at risk of developing inflammation in the heart and blood clots, along with endothelial dsyfunction, and possibly even neurological disorders.
>>
Where are the Sci fags? Why are they so scared to get BTFO by me? mRNA Vaccines are poison
>>
>>13277201
Show me the evidence. Several millions have been vaccinated and the death rate of the vaccine is far lower than the death rate of the virus.
>>
>>13277209
>pic related are the deaths reported to VAERS from those who took the vaccine in 2021
The following Harvard published study about a decade ago concluded with the following:
>” Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported”
>https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

Do the math, in any other vaccine rollout, even 50 deaths would have been considered far too much and would have stopped the program as a whole (see swine flu 1976), and here we are at almost 6,000 deaths. Anecdotally, many doctors I have found support this argument, VAERS reports bounce back, and are very difficult to be accepted.

You will say, what about the 500,000 deaths in the USA? Well, that is where I disagree. The cases and the deaths were over exaggerated to get people incentive to take this deadly vax.
>PCR test founder says you should not set cycles over 25, otherwise the false positive rates will be astronomical
>PCR test used by the CDC was over 45 cycles
>Recently reduced
>PCR test founder died end of 2019 to pneumonia, 20 years ago he did an interview where he called out.. FAUCI, yes FAUCI, for using his diagnostic tests incorrectly back then
You can disagree with me but I know people who died of non COVID cause, and they purposely put COVID-19 on the death certificate.

All of this excludes the severe side effects that we have yet to fully understand including almost 800 cardiovascular issues associated with YOUNG people. YOUNG people having strokes, what do you expect to happen in 6 more months?
>>
>>13277209
Then there is the reproductive angle to all of this.. A study done on mice, they injected them with spike protein and measured the amount of spike protein in all parts of the body at a later time. That spike was found in every part of the body, INCLUDING the ovaries
>>
>>13277331
It was actually a study done on rats, see pic related 1
>>
>>13277333
>>
>>13277326
>I know people who died of non COVID cause, and they purposely put COVID-19 on the death certificate.
Okay, so what do you propose caused the 400k-500k excess total deaths YOY in 2020?
>>
>>13277337
I think you are drinking the kool aid with this “excess mortality” nomenclature the CDC is spitting out to make people fearful
>>
>>13277326
>The cases and the deaths were over exaggerated
The opposite is the case. The true number of deaths from covid is intentionally not being published because it is much higher. Covid is definitely not as harmless as you are suggesting.
>>
>>13277337
>>
>>13277382
You glossed over my entire point that the vaccine is killing off people and is not at all effective at preventing COVID. Keep moving goal posts, early treatments were being systemically suppressed, and doctors threatened.

There are treatments today that could stop COVID completely in its tracks. Period. And they do not kill people, they do not give young people heart attacks or adverse reactions, they are not experimental.

You seem to be a shill, I see what you are trying to do and it’s pretty disgusting.

Www.flemingmethod.com
>>
>>13277385
>>13277381
nobody cares about your unsourced fake graphs faggot
>>
>>13277396
could you describe an effective treatment? please? I'm scared of getting the virus and don't know how to treat it
>>
File: download_0.jpg (11 KB, 280x180)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>13277396
Vaccine death rate: maybe 0.1℅ (literally as harmless as the flu)
Covid death rate: >3℅ (officially, but actually most likely at least twice of that)
>>
>>13277422
Alright then faggot I’ll keep living rent free in your head, you don’t have to be here if you can’t take the heat

>>13277424
This doctor did an 1800 patient study across 7 sites globally. This is a long ass presentation, but somewhere in it he describes how they did their study. 99.83% effectiveness without any of the vaccine side effects.

Anyways no need to be worried, vaccine is voluntary, and those who take it are taking the risk for nothing, especially a big portion of those who already have natural immunity from the virus.
https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/
>>
>>13277428
>maybe 0.1℅
Nice, hope your right buddy
>>
>>13277337
Medical error, we knew to treat covid you need anti-inflammatory instead scientific establishment advised ventilators accelerating inflammation.
>>
>>13277381
Can you cite the link where these data came from? The image you posted is inconsistent with what the CDC actually shows. See e.g.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
>>13277385
Can you provide an actual link to where these data come from? Also, this fails to answer the question I posed. Approximately 2.8 million Americans died in 2019. Approximately 3.3 million Americans died in 2020. What do you think caused this?
>>13277907
Clarify what you mean. You think a medical error caused 500k deaths in the USA?
>>
>>13277385
This looks like only the deaths from people aged 0-17. Everybody knows a majority of the deaths due to COVID were in the elderly. So I don't see the relevance of your chart. You failed to explain what caused the 500k excess total deaths in 2020.
>>
>>13277966
>>13277976
Stop. Moving. Goal posts.

The whole point of this thread is to scientifically show, that the spike protein, is NOT harmless to our bodies as we were told. It circulates EVERYWHERE, including the OVARIES and other reproductive organs. We know it causes major issues, like endothelial dsyfunction, blood clots, cardiovascular issues, potentially sterilization, and so much more that we are finding out day by day (prions, etc).

The point of those images were to show, that the medical hysteria over this virus is overblown, and the pushing of this vaccine is totally unscientific and not moral.

Now you either hear me, check the links I sent, and see my point that it is well documented that this engineered spike protein is very very bad for humans.

You can get COVID-19, but the relative quantity of spike protein production is absolutely much higher from the vaccine, and we are guilt tripping people to take this..
>>
>>13278122
How am I moving the goalposts? Let me remind you of my original question:
>>13277337
>>I know people who died of non COVID cause, and they purposely put COVID-19 on the death certificate.
>Okay, so what do you propose caused the 400k-500k excess total deaths YOY in 2020?
I'd say I'm being consistent.
>>13278122
>The point of those images were to show, that the medical hysteria over this virus is overblown, and the pushing of this vaccine is totally unscientific and not moral.
And yet, the responded to the question I asked above. I'm asking you a very simple question: what caused all those excess deaths in 2020?
>>
>>13278122
>You can get COVID-19, but the relative quantity of spike protein production is absolutely much higher from the vaccine
Proof? As far as I can tell it wasn't tested, so you can't say for sure either way.
>>
>>13264141
will the chicom shill ever stop trying to FUD the american populace?
>>
>>13264297
>cheap and safe ivermectin studies suppressed
>>
>>13278168
Honestly I could care less about your question cause you are very clearly moving goal posts. That does not matter at this point, what matter is:
>SHOULD WE STILL ADMINISTER VACCINATIONS TO THE PUBLIC GIVEN THE NEW INFORMATION WE HAVE.
>THIS INFORMATION SHOWS THAT THE SPIKE PROTEIN IS VERY TOXIC TO OUR BODIES
>THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF LOGGED DEATHS GLOBALLY, AND THIS IS LIKELY UNDERESTIMATED

That is my discussion
>>
>>13278228
Saying "moving the goalposts" multiple times doesn't make it true. And the answer to your question is yes, because the vaccine is significantly less damaging than the virus.
>>
>>13278194
Sure, but we are talking about vaccines that literally make you create the proteins themselves.

Via the virus, you get spike protein in circulation when your body kills sars-cov-2 infected cells.

The vaccine makes you produce spike protein immediately, and you get 2 doses of it. Dr Richard Fleming had a 4 hour presentation last week on the origins of everything COVID-19, mechanisms, etc.. He agrees that the vaccine produces it in much larger quantities than the virus, I suggest you look that presentation up.

https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-from-event-2021-in-dallas-tx/
>>
>>13278228
You have to square whether the dangers of the vaccines are worse than the dangers of the virus. So quantifying how dangerous the virus itself is is vital information you're ignoring. Your argument hinges on the virus not being dangerous. That's why I'm asking about the 500k excess deaths. If they weren't from COVID (due to it not being dangerous), what's causing them?
>>
>>13278264
None of that allows you to say anything about the relative quantity of spike protein that is produced.
>and you get 2 doses of it.
this especially is hilariously naive
>He agrees that the vaccine produces it in much larger quantities than the virus
And what is the proof he gives?
>>
>>13278319
This tradeoff obviously depends on age and obviously when public health officials decide that the tradeoff is worth it they are considering the benefits to society as a whole and not you personally as a 2x year old virgin.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7721859/
Look at table 3 for example.
>>
>>13264406
Young people are more likely to be out actively socializing since the end of lockdown compared to older groups so that must also be taken into account.
>>
>>13277326
Your graph is nice but it should really show vaccine death RATE per year as we've had an unusually high number of vaccines administered this year. If you administer lots of vaccines you can expect to get more vaccine related deaths.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.