[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jq0WDcwl.jpg (99 KB, 1017x823)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
does bisexuality disprove the infinite genders theorem?
>>
File: Yoshimoto.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Only an idiot would believe in more than two.
>>
>>13255133
Is mayonnaise a gender?
>>
>>13255133
gender was never finite since its a cultural phenomenon with an uncountable amount of influential factors
also the only reason bisexuality is still more commonly used than something like pansexuality is because bisexuality was more prominent and the amount of effort required to 'change to a different term' is immense.
if you actually talk to any queer person or bisexual person chances are they'd be willing to date outside the binary gender spectrum
>>
>>13255217
OK tranny.
>>
>>13255218
Barely related question but I'm curious, if a trans man is dating a woman, is he straight?
>>
File: 1616255856500.jpg (46 KB, 338x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>13255227
The whole idea of transitioning is believing in the dichotomy and fixing being on the wrong side.

>>13255231
Yes.
>>
File: jewish genders.jpg (64 KB, 1066x1280)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>13255218
>>
>>13255231
depends. to oversimplify things, attraction is currently mostly two factors:
presentation: clothing, bone structure, muscle mass, skin (makeup etc), pose, etc.
genitalia: benis/vagoo
if you only value genitalia, then you probably only consider it straight to date a trans person with a (born) vagina.
sexuality should be split up into a matrix with rows (feminine, androgynous, masculine) with columns (penis, vagoo) with checks on what you would date. shit like gynosexual with a preference for people with a vag.
>>
>>13255271
[math]\begin{bmatrix}
feminine\ with\ a\ vag & androgynous\ with\ a\ vag& masculine\ with\ a\ vag\\
feminine\ with\ a\ dick & androgynous\ with\ a\ dick & masculine\ with\ a\ dick
\end{bmatrix}[/math]
>>
>you can't be a feminine man, that makes you a woman
>you can't be a masculine woman, that makes you a man
wtf bros this isn't very progressive
>>
mental illness contains multitudes, anon
>>
>>13255133
>tfw bi
>occasionally seen a tranny on dating apps
>they always stick out as an unattractive mixture of random secondary and primary sex characteristics that no person can develop naturally
>you can always tell what their real gender is no matter how they present themselves
>>
>>13255323
Even if they were right, the way progressive retard doctors are handling this doesn't even leave room for a distinction between "real" cases (whatever the fuck that means) and confusion such as this. Or brainwashing by the parents. Or someone who's just nuts like that lady who blinded herself.
>>
>>13255133
It isn't a theorem it's a conjecture. A baseless one at that
>>
>>13255217
>you can partition this collection into two in an arbitrary fashion and label them as male and female
A "partition of genders" is not a gender itself you retard
>>13255218
>also the only reason bisexuality is still more commonly used than something like pansexuality is because bisexuality was more prominent and the amount of effort required to 'change to a different term' is immense.
Nope it's still used because gender non conformist degenerates implicitly acknowledge there are only two sexes and two genders. They are just degenerates and will experiment with anybody no matter whatever their delusion may be and must remain woke in the process via validating said delusion in other person. If this was false, then trisexual would be used just as much as bisexual, and so fourth with quadsexual etc. It's not.
>if you actually talk to any queer person or bisexual person chances are they'd be willing to date outside the binary gender spectrum
No shit. Since there are only two genders every human being is already encompassed within the parameters of 2 genders so a bisexual dating outside the "bindary gender spectrum" is still dating withing the binary gender spectrum (ie everyone) and is expected to do this because they're both the same fucking thing. A hot nutjob chick who "identifies" as "gender questioning" isn't going to be turned down by a bisexual guy simply because she's doesn't "identify" as man or woman.

>>13255231
That's how it works in their delusional heads yeah

>>13255271
If what you said was valid then "superstraight" would be valid as well. Tranny nutjobs seethe if you say you're supertraight and think it's literally violence against them for not being attracted to a "woman" with a penis.
>shit like gynosexual with a preference for people with a vag.
it's politically incorrect to say someone has a sexual preference.
>>
>>13255271
Pretty standard phys/maths perspective. Not everything fits into little boxes ya know
>>
>>13255488
>A gender can be identified with the singleton containing it,
lol no, not explicitly. A power wheels childs toy is an automobile but you have not identified you have a power wheels childs toy if all you say is that you have an automobile. The same would apply to gender if you invent subsets of gender.
>so the natural generalization of this is to consider subsets of genders to also be genders
a singleton only contains one element hence your "partition" could not have "any" collection of genders like you idiotically said. It could only have a unique gender element and, if that element includes subsets, the genders in that subset that are already explicitly defined as being a subset under that unique gender element. Since plenty of the made up genders very obviously contradict each other, they are not subsets of each other and you can't have any collection of genders.

But of course all genders outside male and female are make believe nonsense so you can pretend your make believe nonsense here is valid I guess.

>Don't reply to me ever again if you're this stupid
Well l'm not "this stupid" meaning as stupid as you so I can reply as much as I want I guess.
>>
>>13255453
>Nope it's still used because gender non conformist degenerates implicitly acknowledge there are only two sexes and two genders.
completely unfounded
>If this was false, then trisexual would be used just as much as bisexual, and so fourth with quadsexual etc. It's not.
as i've said, pansexual fell out of use because bisexual was already vastly more common term.
what definition of gender do you use if you posit that there is only two genders?
if you explain away complex gender expression or negation thereof by calling is 'degeneracy/delusions', you imply that there is some strict dogma for gender expression.
do these axioms also factor cultural differences between genders?
what immutable biological cause tells men to wear masculine clothing?
>If what you said was valid then "superstraight" would be valid as well.
superstraight is 'invalid' because of the word implying that you are 'more straight' for liking biological women. most trans people will respect gender preferences, but they won't respect being a jerk about it.
>>
>>13255650
s/respect gender preferences/respect genital preferences
>>
>>13255133
I don't support the LGBT stuff, but according to their theory sex and gender are different. Bisexual would be someone who's attracted to the male and female sex. It would have to be called bigender (I'm not surprised that the spell checker recognizes the word bigender) to catch them in a contradiction.
>>
>>13255234
>Yes.
How?
>>
>>13255691
>It's embarrassingly clear that you've never done any math beyond high school and are way out of your depth here.
I'll stop replying when you make a valid argument, and of course I have a STEM degree that's vastly majority male

>This whole paragraph is completely incoherent because you don't have the training to express your thoughts mathematically or to even comprehend my earlier post
tranny without valid argument

>A partition of a set divides the set into a collection of subsets
Genders that contradict each other are not part of the same set which is why you can't just partition any collection of the infinity of make believe genders into a new gender. Why are you too retarded to understand this?

Frankly, all genders in some way contradict one or the other. You can't be a queer who is also exclusively attracted to women etc which is why one cannot be in the subset of another.

>What my original post does is split some set of genders
You said "any collection of genders," not "some sets of gender." I know you thought you could slip this by without me noticing and it's VERY pathetic.

>I'm frankly amazed that you were so triggered by a tongue-in-cheek post that you didn't even understand. For your own sake, you should stick to posting poltard infographics instead.
continuing to be a tranny without a valid argument
and nice projection about being triggered. Try not to KYS because of me.
>>
>>13255218
>gender was never finite since its a cultural phenomenon
take your meds schizo
>>
>>13255378
>unattractive mixture of random secondary and primary sex characteristics
which dating app allows you to post pics of testicles and ovaries?
>>
>>13255888
come back with a valid counterpoint
>>
>>13255894
>dude there's a unicorn in the forest
>you have to formulate a valid argument to this, or it's true
>>
>>13255650
>completely unfounded
except that I just founded it
>bisexual was already vastly more common term
yeah because there are only 2 genders
>what definition of gender do you use if you posit that there is only two genders?
In humans if any genetic material from the Y chromosome was utilized in the development of an individual's phenotype then that individual is a boy/man/male. Otherwise that individual is a girl/women/female. Very simple and trust me it encompasses every intersex condition that you must desperately believe I'm not aware of and still universally applies my definition of gender across the board. There are no exceptions to this rule that I cannot explain away and still be happy to label that person a man or woman no matter what they think.
>if you explain away complex gender expression or negation thereof by calling is 'degeneracy/delusions',
Yep and I will continue to do so
>you imply that there is some strict dogma for gender expression
I just gave a strict definition of gender which is not an expression. I gave a biological definition of gender, not an "expression"
>superstraight is 'invalid' because of the word implying that you are 'more straight' for liking biological women
I don't care about your feelings, you haven't given an argument here. If you can look at people who identify as superstraight and call it invalid then so can I with any gender I want.
>>
>>13255691
The idea of gender identity is super based.
men and woman are two types of humans which are biologically different for reproductive pourpouses and usually have different behaviours/caracteristics because they give men/woman greater chances to reproduce.
People who aren't capable of coping with their own sex have a disorder (GD/GID) which is usually fixed/attenuated with HRT and surgeries.
People who believe in gender identity think that what makes a man a man (and vice versa) is behaviour/ non-conformity with western culture expactations for appearence, which are things you can actually not give a fuck about if you whish to without denying your own biology.
>>
>>13255893
kek i'd reply seriously but you're implying that no dating app lets you talk to a wound
>>
>>13255133
Social studies is mostly unscientific, based on whatever the vox populi feels is correct and mediated by hierarchies.
>>
>>13256100
The thing I usually say about social scientists is that they're mostly just philosophers pretending to be scientists to give more relevance to their half-baked ideas
>>
>>13256124
Thats a good way to sum it up, thanks.
>>
>>13255186
seconded
>>
>>13255912
>>13255931
you do know how definitions in a society work, correct? gender is commonly seen as different from sex because gender also incorporates culture.
if you deny culture, then you are deny erasing traditional gender expression such as interests, clothing, etc.
if you accept culture then you also accept the non-traditional expression of said culture, such as non-binary and etc.
>In humans if any genetic material from the Y chromosome was utilized in the development of an individual's phenotype then that individual is a boy/man/male.
why so? how does any of this correlate with modern gender expression such as masculinity and clothing?
how does the Y chromosome birth concepts like pronouns? why must people with vaginas use she/her?
>I don't care about your feelings, you haven't given an argument here.
and neither have you. i have already given you the reasoning as to why people don't respect 'supersexual' but will respect genital preferences.
>>13256100
if you deny 'social studies' then you also deny individual studies. if you deny individual studies, then you also deny thought.
>>
>>13255133

the L the G and the T also mean that
I think maybe these people are just dumb and don't think about any of this stuff in detail
>>
>>13256175
What even are you on about? I'm not denying, I'm stating that their basis for studying their area is largely detachted from the scientific method, social studies has one of if not the lowewt rate of replicability. Literally 'its subjective' the field. Thought is good, opinion is mediocre, fundamented discussion is great.
>>
>>13256175
The only kind of studies that won't be denied are empirical and verifiable ones.
Most social studies are just inflexible doctrines sold as absolute truths
>>
Objectively scientifically medically speaking intersex people can and do happen.

>>13255912
Plenty of ancient cultures have more than one gender. They're usually weird arbitrary voodoo nonsense and their real purpose is some sort of socio-cultural outlet for something else (i.e. socially acceptable male prostitution in india).
Point is it's as much a construct as reading right to left.
>>
>>13256266
Another thing I'd like to add.
Saying that you can be something between male and female just because of your self identification and because it's something featured in some religious symbolism is just like calling the cops on the priest because he claims to have poured somebody's blood in a cup.
Somebody really needs to understand the difference between a metaphor and reality
>>
>>13255133
B for Bisexual, not Bigenderial.
>>
>>13255217
Not without the Axiom of Choice
>>
File: real-numbers[1].png (27 KB, 713x350)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>13255997
>I was using some as referring to an arbitrary and hence any set of genders
They are blatantly different statements and you changed them on purpose. Now you are trying to downplay it with some sort of seething "have a cookie" response to try and pretend that what you did isn't exposing you as a complete retard

>take a class on set theory
You think "some vs any" distinction is irrelevant and you expect us to think you've been exposed to set theory? HA!

>Literally irrelevant, I don't care if you "think" some genders contradict each other
Separate genders do contradict each other and don't belong in the same set unless the moron who invented them explicitly defines them that way.
Call a "transgender" with a penis a man see if any discussion about contradiction of gender terms happens

>As far as Im concerned, a gender is just a label
You have now crossed over to intentionally being stupid. There are conditions associated with gender and everyone agrees on that. It's not arbitrary. You can't just look at a group of LGBT freaks and arbitrarily decide the LG's and BT's are two separate genders and also decide the subsets of LG and BT are [green,car] and [shellfish, hat] respectively because those are labels and a gender is "just a label." I really thought you were a tranny but even they are not insane enough to think that's how it works so I guess you're not. There are characteristics to gender. I define it biologically. Delusional people define it with feelings. Both are reasons, not arbitrary labels

>It makes no sense to speak of elements of sets contradicting each other because they are not logical statements
Elements within sets are entities with logical attributes. Take a look at pic related and then slap yourself for being so stupid.

>once a set (ANY set) of genders is given, Im free to partition it however I want
lol that partition itself is not a gender, which brings us right back to where we started. I take back where I said dont KYS
>>
>>13256266
XXYs have nothing to do with this shit and are only used by trannoids to obfuscate their insanity by appealing to the existence of a few legitimate genetic freaks.
>>
>>13256175
>you do know how definitions in a society work, correct? gender is commonly seen as different from sex because gender also incorporates culture
You imply I care what a society of morons thinks
Also gender incorporating culture is only very mildly true for the English language. A few generations ago all dictionaries simply said gender means sex
>if you deny culture,
what in the hell was this supposed to mean in you head??
>if you accept culture
Same as above
You clearly think some sort of false dilemma is valid. I'm not going to reverse engineer your nonsense and try to understand your non point you tried to make.
>why so?
It's a logical and consistent definition you should try using both
>how does any of this correlate with modern gender expression such as masculinity and clothing?
Again, there is no such thing as gender expression. If a man wants to wear a dress and makeup he's still a man. He's not expressing some different gender. There are sexually dimorphic behavioral phenotypes that we can already observe in infants and that influences masculinity to some extent.
>why must people with vaginas use she/her?
because of the definition of gender I gave is the most logical unlike you thinking an infinity of made up genders is a valid idea.

4 questions... wow you had zero points of actual disagreement with my definition of gender. Hilarious and quite validating of my position.

>i have already given you the reasoning as to why people don't respect 'supersexual' but will respect genital preferences.
You objectively did not
>>
File: 1591584731385.jpg (69 KB, 699x749)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>13255161
Only an idiot would use the word, "believe," implying there is even a chance that more than two exist.
>>
>>13256229
>I'm stating that their basis for studying their area is largely detachted from the scientific method
how so? any sociological study still follows the scientific method
>>13256234
what makes 'social studies' unverifiable? observed behavior is a form of proof.
>>13256453
>A few generations ago all dictionaries simply said gender means sex
society is dynamic
>It's a logical and consistent definition you should try using both
a logical and consistent definition with no true basis. why do beings of certain chromosomes need classification beyond medical and reproductive functions?
>4 questions... wow you had zero points of actual disagreement with my definition of gender. Hilarious and quite validating of my position.
you shamelessly show your ego
>You objectively did not
again. people respect genital preferences but do not respect 'supersexual' because of the names explicit transphobic remark that trans women are lesser women.
if chromosomes were the only qualification then people would simply go by their chromosomes and never use pronouns or assign any kind of culture to either sex.
>>
>>13255133
>biSEXUALITY
>genders
Not trying to defend trannies or anything, but sex and gender are, by definition, two different things. Unless you count intersex people in, I don't think even the craziest trannies would say that there are more than two sexes
>>
>>13256582
Not really, gender is a made up concept whose definition made no sense from the beginning, which is why it became a linguistic term that is synonymous with sex. It still doesn't make sense today, for examble no tranny can define what the genders "women" or men are, because they have to be at the same time meaningless, so biological men fall under it, and also have meaning to justify the whole fuss and medical bs asosiated with it.
>>
Does the existence of binomials prove the non existance of power series?
>>
Gender is a mystic concept common to all creative processes (gender from the greek root word "gen-" meaning "to create"). Sex is the manifestation of gender on the level of human creation. Its just a small part of it. This "gender is a social construct" appropriation of the word seems to reduce it to something smaller: an arbitrary and subjective "feeling" apparently. Stupid to base your identity off of and kind of the opposite of what all religions (like literally all of them) teach.
>>
>>13255133
>still confusing sex with gender
>still refusing to learn
You guys are just retards
>>
>>13255133
does eterosexuality disprove the idea that two genders exist?
does pansexuality disprove the idea that a non infite amount of genders exist?
+ genders are not real they exist only relative to a society
>>
>>13256582
Your identity doesn't fucking matter if your biology is saying otherwise. Don't Be a retard like this schizo>>13256495
>>
>>13256822
Look tranny just because sane people don't believe in your tumblr fanfiction doesn't mean you must forced them to. They are ONLY two genders. Get that through your degenerate skull and for the love of God, don't cut off your dick. It's not going to make you a woman.
>>
>>13256574
>how so? any sociological study still follows the scientific method
Kek really? Also Chromosones are the only factors, retard. They literally tell what you're going to be. If you weren't mentally ill , you will know this
>>
>>13255218
>Gender are not finite.
My God, you people are mentally ill. Gender was literally a concept brouhht uo by that degenerate john money. There are onlt sexes/genders whether you like it not and OC DONUT STEEL isn't one.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: bosshi mai 1.jpg (172 KB, 910x1200)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>13255186
I love Mayonnaisama.
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3002565&tags=kawakami_mai+limbo
>>
>>13256559
How does that imply a chance? People believe in God, too.
>>
>>13256495
>I won't be replying to any more of your posts because you're braindead and I have better things to do.
Neat

A set of automobiles, or a partition of automobiles, is not an automobile itself
A set of genders, or a partition of genders, is not a gender itself [*you claimed it is]

The fact(s) that you disagree with this, don't understand this, and have no idea why you don't understand this after everything I've explained is proof you have never taken set theory.
>>
>>13256574
>society is dynamic
It's forced to be dynamic by people who want it to change. By almost every social metric our society (US) is becoming worse off. Very strong indication society should not be dynamic and the reason I force it to not be dynamic.

>a logical and consistent definition with no true basis
Being logical and consistent is the basis itself you mental child

>why do beings of certain chromosomes need classification beyond medical and reproductive functions?
Do you still not realize asking questions is not an argument?

To answer: men and women DONT need to be defined past their chromosomes. Several languages don't use gender. Estonia does not have gendered pronouns. If a "transgender woman" goes there they just think it's a man who likes people to think he's a biological woman. There are no transgenders in Estonian culture. People like you want to force society to be dynamic and change that, of course.

Like I said, gender used to mean sex and my definition updates that very very slightly in a few edge cases that don't apply to 99% of the population, and I did this because of advances in science only.

YOU are actually the one who needs to answer why people need to be defined "past their chromosomes" ... but I know the answer already: you want to blur the lines between natural male and female relationships to satiate your feel good response you get when you are tolerant to degeneracy, and also to promote your society-destroying belief that society is/should be dynamic.

>again....names explicit transphobic remark that trans women are lesser women.
wtf do you mean "again" this is the first time you've said that
>>
>>13256574
>what makes 'social studies' unverifiable? observed behavior is a form of proof.

Not a reliable one, and most of the conclusions from social studies are just fantasious interpretations of what happens in society
>>
and being bilingual means there are only two languages. Btw 11 fucking captchas? Czy was tam nie popierdoliło?
>>
No, it doesn't need to be logically consistent. Logic didn't lead to infinite genders, you cannot disprove it.

>>13255161
Outside religion there is no reason why humans are created with inherent essences. We can have as many genders as we want.

>>13255186
A gender is an empty term that has one or more sets of pronouns to it. Anything can be a gender as long as there is one or more sets of pronouns to it
>>
>>13257019
you have no argument. gender is a cultural issue, facts don't care about your feelings.
>>13257034
how do chromosomes equate to pronouns?
>>13257046
>the person behind a postulation has personal problems therefore the postulation should never be considered
this sounds awfully a lot like unnecessary cancel culture. how many historical findings were possibly made by pedos?
>>13257423
>It's forced to be dynamic by people who want it to change. By almost every social metric our society (US) is becoming worse off. Very strong indication society should not be dynamic and the reason I force it to not be dynamic.
society will never not be dynamic, even if you attempt to enforce a form of cultural stasis. you don't even need to read any history intensively to observe this.
>Being logical and consistent is the basis itself you mental child
how do chromosomes equate to pronouns?
why must we separate people by their chromosomes? even if we were to classify by genitalia or physical differences brought upon these chromosomes, why must it be commonplace instead of only referred when necessary?
>men and women DONT need to be defined past their chromosomes.
i wish that were true, but evidently it isn't in most countries.
>If a "transgender woman" goes there they just think it's a man who likes people to think he's a biological woman.
they still have gender as a concept if they use man and woman.
>There are no transgenders in Estonian culture. People like you want to force society to be dynamic and change that, of course.
luxury brings about introspection, which is why it's only really 'first world countries' that have queer people and queer discussion.
there is no 'forcing' to be dynamic, it all happens (mostly) naturally. no society is ever forever static.
>>
>>13257423
>Like I said, gender used to mean sex and my definition updates that very very slightly in a few edge cases that don't apply to 99% of the population, and I did this because of advances in science only.
gender is obviously a culture issue otherwise queer gender identities wouldn't exist. cultural concepts fluctuate more than 'purely scientific' ones. your definition is faulty and i am to believe the only reason you do not want to change is because of you playing the stoic. society adapts.
>YOU are actually the one who needs to answer why people need to be defined "past their chromosomes"
again, i wish people never were. even using terms like 'man' and 'woman' and attributing any quality to either is still defining people past their chromosomes unnecessarily. people are defined past their chromosomes because of ancient hunter gatherer societies and the inertia required to revert such a traditional idea was too much before it got too popular. religion and culture cemented this by implying necessary differences that aren't truly there or easily bypassed.
>but I know the answer already: you want to blur the lines between natural male and female relationships to satiate your feel good response you get when you are tolerant to degeneracy
i do not.
>also to promote your society-destroying belief that society is/should be dynamic.
society will always be dynamic in any large scale society, no amount of manpower can force a large country into cultural stasis.
>>
>>13257968
>society will never not be dynamic
society goes through periods of stasis, you're a moron
>how . . . pronouns?
>why . . .chromosomes?
>even . . .necessary?
You've had your warning. Not responding when all you do is answer with a series of mindless questions.
>i wish that were true
HA! no you don't you liar. You are obviously the type of idiot who loves different "gender expressions".. you don't wish they would go away.
>they still have gender as a concept if they use man and woman
NO they don't you fucking moron man and woman simply means male and female sex. It's the same thing just like it used to be in english before progressive idiots like you hijacked language.
>which is why it's only really 'first world countries' that have queer people and queer discussion
Estonia is a first world country. You are a moron tourist and need to leave /sci/
>again, i wish people never were.
>even using terms like 'man' and 'woman' and attributing any quality to either is still defining people past their chromosomes unnecessarily.
>people are defined past their chromosomes because of ancient hunter gatherer societies
BRAVO! Perfect 3x question dodge. Did not even remotely try to answer the question.

The question was WHY people need to be defined "past their chromosomes"
You merely gave your excuse you don't like that it happens (lie)
Then said it's unnecessary that characteristics are attributed to certain genders (irrelevant)
Then gave a contextual "it happens because" bullshit reason about ancient societies (wrong)

But you never answerd WHY people need to be defined past their chromosomes.
You asked me this question and I directly answered it by pointing out genders outside man or woman are irrelevant and unecessary because we can simply designate them by their chromosomes by equating gender = sex.
You have NOT answered why we need to define people past their chromosomes and thus invent new irrelevant genders.
>>
>>13258007
>gender is obviously a culture issue otherwise queer gender identities wouldn't exist
They exist because people have mental illnesses, not because of culture.
Your ignorance and outright denial that some 1st world cultures have no gendered pronouns is very strong proof of this
>i do not.
you do. It's plain as day.
>society will always be dynamic in any large scale society, no amount of manpower can force a large country into cultural stasis.
Like I said you are a moron who doesn't understand societies and history. There are very often periods of stasis in large scale societies.
>>
>>13258246
>HA! no you don't you liar. You are obviously the type of idiot who loves different "gender expressions".. you don't wish they would go away.
i do. i believe in the abolition of gender as a whole, including pronouns and any gender concept. even traditional male and female roles.
>Estonia is a first world country.
by what definition? wasn't estonia part of the eastern bloc?
>WHY people need to be defined past their chromosomes.
i've already stated why it happens. if you want to know why I believe it should happen, my answer is that it shouldn't. it brings more trouble as a society expands than its worth.
it's because traditional societies believed in differentiating between men and women in non-necessary scenarios (non-medical, non-reproductive, etc) that has caused a form of recent 'rebellion against traditional roles'.
>>13258253
>They exist because people have mental illnesses, not because of culture.
gender roles (men are breadwinners that wear business suits, women are homemakers that wear frilly dresses) are culture. most societies even historically have used gendered concepts.
>Your ignorance and outright denial that some 1st world cultures have no gendered pronouns is very strong proof of this
show me a developed country that has no culture around gender.
>Like I said you are a moron who doesn't understand societies and history. There are very often periods of stasis in large scale societies.
are these periods of stasis permanent?
>>
>>13258246
>>13258490
inb4
>"estonia is a first world country because its highly developed, stop using the old definition"
that is still a subjective metric and nothing more. if you want to say estonia is highly developed, then simply say estonia is a highly developed country rather than calling it a first world country.
why do you think i encapsulated first world country in single quotation marks?
>>
>>13255133
>does x, y, z, disprove infinite genders theorem?
chromosomes do, nuff said, /thread
>>
File: tran.jpg (105 KB, 800x650)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>13258557
>>
File: NPC_wojak_meme.png (17 KB, 200x198)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>13259570
>I am silly
>>
>>13258490
>i do. i believe in the abolition of gender as a whole, including pronouns and any gender concept. even traditional male and female roles.
Then you should start by ignoring the progressiveness nonsense that says there are infinite genders and you should ignore people's "preferred pronouns" and just call them man or woman based on my definition of gender. You will do none of this, making gender MORE influential in society, hence you are a liar.
>by what definition? wasn't estonia part of the eastern bloc?
questions only = fuck off
>i've already stated why it happens. if you want to know why I believe it should happen, my answer is that it shouldn't.
GREAT! Then accept my definition of "gender" which in 99.9% of cases just makes it a synonym for sex, stop using people's preferred pronouns and use my definition which categorizes beings into male & female and use boy/man girl/woman as synonyms designating age.
You won't do any of this so again I know you are a fucking liar.
The reality you simply don't understand is that in the english language sex eventually became an erotic word and in traditionalist society we made a euphemism for sex called gender. Later, feminist dynamic-society antagonists hijacked the word to promote their society-destroying agenda of removing motherly roles and expectations from the female sex, pretending it's a form of "gender oppression".
https://www.etymonline.com/word/gender
>>
>>13258532
>gender roles (men are breadwinners that wear business suits, women are homemakers that wear frilly dresses) are culture.
If you want to stop using gender the fucking stop using it.
These roles were culturally affixed to individuals based on their sex, so call them sex roles. Another example of you being a liar and not wanting to get rid of gender.

You will not call them sex roles because you can't change your sex and it's therefore harder to conceptually argue for change to the roles assigned to a sex. But since morons think you CAN change your gender, because gender is "fluid", then all roles assigned to women are arbitrary and can be fluid too.

A truly perfect example of why you are a liar and do not want to end the concept of gender and instead you'd rather promote it. If gender is fluid then you can much much more easily call for the abolishment of traditional roles that have been assigned to the female sex by simply labeling it gender. You are retard feminist and it's clear as day you'd like to continue to promote their highjacking of the English language and use gender they way they want.

>are these periods of stasis permanent?
Does the fucking definition of "period" involve a permanent timeframe?
You said "never not dynamic" that means if a society is in social stasis for even, lets just arbitrarily say a decade, then you are wrong. Don't bother asking a fucking question about this I'm not going to bother educating you about societies and filling in your inability to do basic research.

>show me a developed country that has no culture around gender.
"Estonia is a developed country, with a high-income advanced economy; ranking very high in the Human Development Index."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia

Aaaaand there it is. Inability to do even basic research. I'm really wasting my time with a fucking moron like you. You've been wrong about everything, you clearly lie about your position, and are obviously brainwashed. Goodbye.
>>
>>13259705
>Then you should start by ignoring the progressiveness nonsense that says there are infinite genders and you should ignore people's "preferred pronouns" and just call them man or woman based on my definition of gender.
i am also against man and woman unless in absolutely necessary scenarios (reproduction, medical, etc).
it is undeniable that the amount of inertia required to completely abolish gender is far beyond shitposting on imageboards.
>Then accept my definition of "gender"
i also deny your definition of gender and gendered concepts as a whole, they are largely useless concepts only held on out of traditional convenience.
>removing motherly roles and expectations from the female sex
i also want to achieve this. your traditionalism is sour.
>>13259734
see above.
>"Estonia is a developed country, with a high-income advanced economy; ranking very high in the Human Development Index."
>>13258532
>>
>>13259779
You forgot your anime image
>>
>>13259779
Anime fag
>>
File: H8master Freg.jpg (56 KB, 618x412)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>13256124
>>13256100
Soft sciences are often falsifiable but not always unlike hard sciences.

The problem with soft sciences like sociology is the following: The theory you come up with changes the phenomena you're studying.

An example of this inherent problem with soft sciences, which shows up even if we assume the theory of a soft science is mostly right:
>Sociology says slut shaming is behind women not seeking contraceptions, lack of proper sex education, more risky behavior for promiscuous women as activity is done in more secret, and so on.
>Sociology may indicate normalization of "sluts" can help reduce shaming as well as more education
>Feminism comes along and creates a sex positive ideology
>More women advocate for mixing of genders to normalize it
>Tries to educate but does so in a divisive ideological way
>...
>backlash against feminist education leads to fake information as a counter
>mixing genders in a society that segregated them leads to increase of sexual assaults at parties or concert (see modertate Islamic countries now or Western ones pre 2010s )
>>
>>13263221
And so to fix the problem you'll have to do experiments regarding "slut shaming" and what education works best.
Problem is, when you're dealing with people, ethics prevent you from doing very useful type of experiments and data gathering.

And people change based on the theory created.
Leptons don't change based on whether humans understand quantum electrodymanics or not. They'll behave the same way and follow the same rules.
>>
>Only male and female organisms existed for 4 billion years
>Suddenly Homo Sapiens appeared along with 500 new genders
How will evolutionary biology tackle this problem?
>>
File: QeFqi6nQ.jpg (43 KB, 828x648)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
Why does he type like a redditor?
>>
>>13255133
Pseudogenderism is irrelevant to LGBT
>>
LGBT ideology's concept of gender isn't even consistent with itself. The theory is based off of these sociological studies of populations that had disctinct third or fourth social categories that met a common set of criteria. But no such categories exist in our society, every trans person is trans based on their own individual and arbitrary subjective feelings. Those are completely different things.
>>
File: TRINITY___PrettyMuch2.gif (825 KB, 252x253)
825 KB
825 KB GIF
>>
>>13263375
evolutionary biology hardly incorporates complex social structures such as gender.
there is no 'problem', birth rates in countries with commonplace queer discourse are not a problem.
>>
>>13263841
>every trans person is trans based on their own individual and arbitrary subjective feelings.
where do you think these feelings are gotten? they surely wouldn't appear in an individual vacuum.
a group that (even unwillingly) forces a dynamic will see a critique of such dynamic.
it's not hard to see the causes of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>13255133
if there are more than two genders, then gender as a concept is meaningless since what your gender is supposed to be a signal for your reproductive role. there are only two roles, cummers and cumees. you signaling cumee but you're a cummer? that's the rope.. signaling cummer but you're a cumee? rope.
>>
https://is2.4chan.org/gif/1623375280207.webm
>>
dying at the fact people are trying to apply set theory to this
>>
>>13263925
reproductive roles are meaningless
surely you aren't retarded enough to think that even older societies viewed them as only reproductive roles
blame cultures that attributed synthesizable attributes to different genders.
>>
>>13263921

Okay but what I'm saying is anything having to do with how an individual chooses to express themselves in spite of an expected dynamic has only to do with that persons individuality and nothing to do with gender. According to these sociological theories of gender.
>>
File: gay jew.jpg (26 KB, 344x344)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>13263952
>muh talmudic bullshit
>>
>>13263963
these same people continuing the attribution of false characteristics of gender don't have the goal of abolishing gender completely, they merely want to diversify it.
the better (albeit illogistical to achieve, sadly) solution would be to completely abolish gender and any attributions unless absolutely required.
>>
>>13255217
>reddit genders became so complex that they need set theory
>>
>>13263989

Creating arbitrary and meaningless labels doesn't accomplish anything. The best solution is to consider gender to be synonymous with sex and mean nothing more than that, and to accept the fact that anything else is just individuality.

And by the away I don't agree that the source of gender dysphoria is some intellectual exercise about undoing social expectations. Its mainly a type of body dysmorphia based on a fixation with sexual characteristics. The whole thing about gender is just a post-rationalization so that those suffering from it can say "I'm a woman now!".
>>
>OP contains the phrase "infinite genders theorem"
>thread still gets 100+ replies
>>
>>13264078
You are 2% of the posters in this thread. Somehow or other its the other 98% that is the problem and your "contribution" is exempt from similar judgment, fancy that
>>
>>13264075
>The best solution is to consider gender to be synonymous with sex and mean nothing more than that
impossible in modern culture and would only lead to further gender questioning
the source of gender dysphoria is forcing standards on gender that are only very loosely based on biology (men are imposing, women belong in the kitchen, etc.). transgenderism is traditional roles seeking to become other traditional roles or negation of such traditional roles.
abolishing gender (and reference to sex unless absolutely necessary) is the only way to remove the source of gender dysphoria. attempting to enforce any kind of standard will always see rebellion to said standard. even cultural standards.
gender at this point is more synonymous with personality than sex. a this point it's easier to accept what people desire rather than needlessly play the knee-jerk reactionary in an attempt to foolishly 'preserve culture'.
>>
>>13255218
>Different cultures have different expectaions and standards for what makes a man a man and a woman a woman, therefore its impossible for there to only be 2 genders
That's so fucking stupid.
If you take a Chinese male and a American male they'll still recognize each other as men, just varying levels of competency in comparison to their cultural standards. There's not a single culture on this earth that decides males from different cultures are different genders entirely.
>>
>>13264701
>If you take a Chinese male and a American male they'll still recognize each other as men
because of secondary sex characteristics, which i don't deny. i simply explain that the existence of such labels will inevitably become inextricably linked with personality traits. (women are homely caregivers, men are collected breadwinners, etc.). once these personality traits become mutually exclusive, you will see individuals attempting to breach either side. men wanting to be submissive and seen as entirely traditionally woman and vice versa.
>>
>>13264503
>the source of gender dysphoria is forcing standards on gender that are only very loosely based on biology
No the source of "gender dysphoria" is mental illness that has very little to do with society and is actually correlated with abuse.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271274288_Dissociative_symptoms_in_individuals_with_gender_dysphoria_Is_the_elevated_prevalence_real
>"These findings suggest that abuse and neglect during childhood could have a role in dissociative disorders as well as in the development of gender identity. Consistently, previous studies have shown high rates of childhood sexual, emotional, and physical abuse among transsexuals (Pauly, 1974; Lothstein, 1983; Devor, 1994; Kersting et al., 2003; Gehring and Knudson, 2005)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258194218_Lost_in_Trans-Lation_Interpreting_Systems_of_Trauma_for_Transgender_Clients
>"Compared to a group of psychiatric inpatients, transgender clients reported a higher prevalence of emotional maltreatment in childhood, which, in adulthood, was associated with higher levels of dissociative systems (Kersting et al., 2003). In addition, more than half of transgender adults reported an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18"

http://journals.lww.com/jonmd/Abstract/2003/03000/DISSOCIATIVE_DISORDERS_AND_TRAUMATIC_CHILDHOOD.7.aspx
>"However, the higher DES score among transsexuals compared with a normal population was found to be due largely to one item. A surprisingly high prevalence of emotional maltreatment was recorded."

You are obviously the predictable hypocrite retard above who pretends that highly developed first world societies that don't even have a concept of gender in their language, such as Estonia and Finland, are irrelevant. These countries that don't even have gender have the same rates of tranny mental illness, yet you ignorantly still think eliminating gender should have fixed everything.
Stop sharing your worthless opinions.
>>
>>13264503
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180822150809.htm
>Additionally, 62 percent of parents reported their teen or young adult had one or more diagnoses of a psychiatric disorder or neurodevelopmental disability before the onset of gender dysphoria. Forty-eight percent reported that their child had experienced a traumatic or stressful event prior to the onset of their gender dysphoria, including being bullied, sexually assaulted or having their parents get divorced.
>This suggests that the drive to transition expressed by these teens and young adults could be a harmful coping mechanism like drugs, alcohol or cutting, Littman said. With harmful coping mechanisms, certain behaviors are used to avoid feeling negative emotions in the short term, but they do not solve the underlying problems and they often cause additional problems, she noted.
>>
>>13255133
No because it's an orientation not a gender.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflation
>>
File: numbers.png (442 KB, 937x960)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>13256368
what's a real number that's neither rational nor irrational?
>>
>>13265191
>studies about a possible source means its the only source
you are only looking for excuses to stay in your knee-jerking reactionary worldview
>concept of gender in their language
do estonia and finland still use man and woman? do they also have cultures surrounding mutually exclusive attributes? how many times do i have to say culture before you get the point.
>>
>>13255133
The canonical stance on homosexuality is definitely a red flag:
>Everything is due to external environment, socio-economic factors, cultural biases, lived experiences, etc
Ok so in principle it is possible that homosexuality is learned?
>No you homophobe, they are born that way, 100% genetic, making society gay has no effect on whether or not children grow up gay etc
Why is homosexuality the only behavioural trait we are expected to believe is genetic in origin?
>>
>>13266138
>Ok so in principle it is possible that homosexuality is learned?
Actually it's not even regarded as "in principle a possibility" at this point if you look at the unbiased research. It's effectively conclusive that homosexuality is a trait acquired after birth as evidenced by twin studies. Maybe that does not mean "learned" in the sense you meant, but homosexuality definitely has no genetic component to it*. No homosexual individual was born that way. Twin studies of course involve those who shared the same womb, so theories regarding womb conditions that cause homosexuality are immediately thrown out too.

*A study showing this mentions there might be genes that could "trigger" an individual into homosexuality if a right combination of life events or cultural exposure is experienced, but it's just really a hypothesis. Here it is:
http://www.soc.duke.edu/~jmoody77/205a/ecp/bearman_bruckner_ajs.pdf
>Table 6 shows that there is no evidence for strong genetic influence on same-sex preference in this sample. Among MZ twins, 6.7% are concordant. DZ twin pairs are 7.2% concordant. Full siblings are 5.5% concordant. Clearly, the observed concordance rates do not correspond to degrees of genetic similarity. None of the comparisons between MZ twins and others in table 6 are even remotely significant. If same-sex romantic attraction has a genetic component, it is massively overwhelmed by other factors. As argued above, it is more likely that any genetic influence, if present, can only be expressed in specific and circumscribed social structures.
>>
File: 1620450078457.jpg (1.18 MB, 1200x898)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>13255313
[math]\begin{bmatrix} 0 & 0 & 0 \\ 1 & 1 & 1 \end{bmatrix}[/math]
>>
>>13266334
>same-sex romantic attraction has a genetic component, it is massively overwhelmed by other factors.
agreed. what point are you trying to make?
>>
>>13266364
Just add another row and you have literal unironic mathematical degeneracy.
>>
>>13255186
my pronoun is spread
>>
>>13266540
Um, what? Did you cut out "if" on purpose? It clearly said "if" same sex attraction has a genetic component it can only be expressed in specific and circumscribed social structures. There may be no genetic component at all and currently there is zero evidence for any genetic component. That sentence was just offering a hypothesis. I don't see why anyone would say "agreed" to that.
Obviously the point I was revealing with the study is that homosexuals are not born that way: the way society treats them turns them that way and a hypothesis is that maybe society's treatment only turns them that way if certain genes are present.

***Oh wait I responded to the wrong person. That response wasn't meant for a fucking retard like you, which was pretty obvious since the greentext was not yours. The polite above response was meant for someone else. Don't bother responding.

But while I'm at it I guess I might as well clear up your stupidity once again:
>do estonia and finland still use man and woman?
for fucks sake no. How are you this stupid? How? A child would have understood this by now. Estonians don't use the word man or woman. They use male and female and that's it. Man and male both translate to the same word in Estonian because they don't have a word for "man" (same with woman and female of course). See the translation yourself you retard:
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=et&text=man%2C%20male&op=translate

>do they also have cultures surrounding mutually exclusive attributes?
>how many times do i have to say culture before you get the point?
Your first question is grammatically incomplete nobody has a clue or cares what your were even asking and the second question obviously is irrelevant since you are a deeply confused moron who has the mental capacity of a slow child and can't make any valid point.
>>
>>13266252
Sorry this post >>13266334
was meant for you
>>
>>13267221
>Um, what? Did you cut out "if" on purpose? It clearly said "if" same sex attraction has a genetic component it can only be expressed in specific and circumscribed social structures.
oh please it was implied. brevity is the soul of wit. stop attempting some form of 'gotcha'.
>Estonians don't use the word man or woman. They use male and female and that's it.
so they do? my point was asking if estonia has different culture surrounding males and females. aka stereotyping.
>>
File: faggoty canceled.png (484 KB, 643x427)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>
>>13256582
My physical dictionary from the 90's says sex and gender are synonyms
>>
File: suBWyQRF.jpg (190 KB, 1284x1597)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>
>>13258246
>wall-of-text schizo
errytime
>>
File: gangster.jpg (63 KB, 546x411)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>13268421
>>
>>13268421
my notes from the sixties say you are a faggot
>>
>>13257857
Exactly, and this is why I support people receiving the vaccine, especially in the LGBT community and in large urban areas where they need it most.
>>
>>13267500
>so they do?
lol no they don't
even the word for he/she is the same:
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=et&text=he%2C%20she&op=translate

you need psychiatric help
>>
>>13255218
There's no gender spectrum. There are just two genders which are linguistic synonyms of the two sexes, and mean nothing. You can be the most feminine male. Whatever. Do you actually believe the whole chuuni gender shit?
>>
>>13255133
>infinite genders theorem
not science
>>
>>13255133
You can just rename it LGPT for poly... oh wait, that would be ambiguous. My bad ;-P.
>>
File: 6129ZmkmR8L._SL1500_.jpg (82 KB, 827x1280)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>13263230
Wrong, the quantum theory gives us a radical new way of understanding our sexual identities. As the great Glamrou puts it "Quantum physics is to Newtonian physics what queer theory is to heteronormativity."
https://youtu.be/yAYPi0nqJ50
>>
>>13269569
>and also identify as muslim
great then kys yourself
>>
>>13269163
you absolute mongoloid, i am asking about the culture and not only the language. i even put the word stereotype in my post to clue you in.
>>
>>13257968
>this sounds awfully a lot like unnecessary cancel culture.
>a deranged pedophile child abuser who mutilated kids driving them to suicide
>>
>>13261860
Based
>>
I identify as a black woman. No, I'm not actually a black woman. But I identify as one.
>>
>>13266138
>you are only looking for excuses to stay in your knee-jerking reactionary worldview
>>
>>13269803
No it should be stoning in this case.
>>
>>13255133
>does bisexuality disprove the infinite genders theorem?
only faggots and "science community members" with IQ under 120 believe in LGBT ideology
>>
>>13270248
You genuinely don't live in reality and you need medication. You are top 5 worst people I've seen on the internet in 15 years.
>>
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source:https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Liberal arguments in favor of homosexuality are based on logical fallacies. Source:http://hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
10 to 15 percent of older homosexuals have more than 1000 sex partners. Source:http://www.jstor.org/stable/3813477
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Up to 50% of lesbians have reported sexual abuse. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
>>
>>13270851
79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source:http://www.amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source:http://psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships. Source:http://psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion. Source:http://psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
One in eight gay men in London has HIV. Source:http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source:http://sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
In Australia, 25% of homosexuals have had more than 100 sex partners. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source:http://takimag.com/article
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more to use illegal drugs and drink to excess than straight people. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
>>
>>13270855
Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexual men are more likely to have been abused by their partners than straight men. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Monogamy is not a central feature of most homosexual relationships. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Married homosexual men are 50% more likely than straight couples to divorce. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In the Netherlands, the average homosexual in a “steady relationship” has seven to eight affairs per year. Source:http://takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Over 20% of older homosexuals have had more than 500 different sex partners. Source:http://advindicate.com/articles/3022
The average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year. Source:http://advindicate.com/articles/3022
>>
File: 1615884438183.jpg (161 KB, 1200x1604)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>13270862
Successul treatment for gender dysphoria was available since 1996

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8839957/

Relationship of Tattoos to Personality Disorders
https://scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc

Interactions between risky decisions, impulsiveness and smoking in young tattooed women
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3829656/

Activation of Herpes Simplex Infection after Tattoo.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29782308

Who gets tattoos? Demographic and behavioral correlates of ever being tattooed in a representative sample of men and women.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22153289

Tattoos, piercing, and sexual behaviors in young adults
https://www.academia.edu/7392787/Tattoos_piercing_and_sexual_behaviors_in_young_adults
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02791.x

Adolescent and Young Adult Tattooing, Piercing, and Scarfication
https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/140/4/e20163494.full.pdf

Do young women with tattoos have lower self-esteem and body image than their peers without tattoos? A non-verbal repertory grid technique approach
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6347139/

>a study by Varma and Lanigan [62], showed that in 48% of the cases the main reason for tattoo removal was the desire to improve one's self-esteem

>suicide victims were twice as likely to have tattoos compared to a matched sample of accidental-death victims observed in the same clinic

> The women with tattoos tended to perceive the ideal body-image as being a tattooed body. Tattoos, just like breast implants, tummy-tucks and Botox injections are used to improve self-esteem through creating "a perfect" body-image
>>
>>13255133
Gender isn't even a valid concept. It has no logical basis. There are two sexes, that's it. There are not two genders. Within the two sexes every individual man and woman has different characteristics.
>>
>>13270606
no just jump out of the roof
>>
>>13255133
I mean there's reason why the LGB part are starting to get sick of the T part. I even know gay people who've had enough of tranny shit, literally no one likes trannies, they're just being forced to put up with them by corporations and government institutions.
>>
>>13270851
correlation != causation
inb4 "the cause is the degeneracy of western society"
blame luxury, all is natural.
>>
>>13271870
Kind of, but I think a lot of the HIV and sleeping around stuff is just a result of men being more horny. Straight people generally can't do this because women are a lot more selective on who they'll fuck, so while a lot of dudes would like to fuck as many women as they could, women won't really let them. Men tend to be less selective, so gay dudes will fuck pretty much anyone who's down.
Notably straight women are twice as likely to have HIV as straight men, which is likely due to women tending to sleep with very attractive men, who'll have no problem fucking 100's of women and thus spread HIV around more.
>>
>>13255133
No
But ancient Greece disprove the gender theory
in short
men = men
anything else = women
>>
>>13272090
>anything else = women
>not women = women
actually it validates gender theory
>>
>>13255186
guys I know this is a joke but I can't describe it, from a young age I've always felt like mayonnaise
>>
>>13272033
sure but blame laziness. even fags will ask about aids, prep, condoms, and if they've gotten tested recently.
t. faggot thats used grindr.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.