[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: conference.jpg (338 KB, 2125x1443)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
https://futureu.europa.eu/?locale=en

I don't post here often, but would like quick survey on how many of you are actually aware of this that you can participate? I only see people from NGOs and political activist organizations so far, no actual tax payers or job holders. I know Brussels is going to use this to justify new policy.

There are basically no posts from working scientists or engineers. Everything's focussed on stupid shit instead of a goal orientated to a future high tech economy that can compete with America/China.
>>
fuck europe lol
>>
>>13246838
I received an email about that from my uni a week ago, didn’t read it entirely because I hate the pedosatanist EU with a passion,
t. French
>>
>>13246844
That's funny Pierre cause Frenchies invented pedosatanism
>>
>>13246846
Implying ancient civilisations worshipping fallen angels weren’t doing pedophilia and satanism
>>
>>13246844
>didn’t read it entirely because I hate the pedosatanist EU with a passion
Well this is literally your chance to change it. One of the leading proposals is direct elections of MEPs.

I personally also favour a direct democracy in Switzerland's style, but with a secure digital voting system hashed to citizen's anonynimised ID's (so that only citizens can physically vote, but it is mathematically impossible to see what a specific EU citizen voted for).

They are obligated to read this out im the EC and they might unironically implement it out of desperation because they know FREXIT is coming if they don't do something.
>>
I will submit a requestfor more freedom and gun and car rights, lets see what happens(spoiler:nothing)
>>
>>13246925
You may demand not limited speeds on highways, like in Germany.
That's the future.
>>
>>13246874
>I personally also favour a direct democracy in Switzerland's style

They will never allow it. Part of the demands from Yellow jackets in france was to have easier referundum. You should have seen politician and journalist agreeing about this it was sickening
>Of course if we allow this then they'll vote against immigration, this can't be happening.

Europe is doomed.
>>
>>13246932
Wow that’s so much freedom I’m a happy slave now
>>
File: Europe for Europeans.jpg (151 KB, 512x1280)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>13246838
>the future of Europe
>2 out of 4 headers are of niggers
Got I fucking hate this system. Fuck off and stop this fucking invasion of our homelands
>>
>>13246838
>the future of europe
>africans

This is gonna end in a bloodbath.
>>
EU is so shit and soulless. I hate this shit

t. EU citizen
>>
>>13246838
MIRAI WA BOKURA NO TE NO NAKA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7myzgxz9nI
>>
>>13246874
som pol anon said he proposed the deportation of every single non european but got banned 3 times
>>
>>13247259
based kaiji poster
ED is better
>>
File: 1592764691085.png (710 KB, 1060x734)
710 KB
710 KB PNG
Think #NextGenerationEU
>>
File: 1610797000496.jpg (320 KB, 1152x1153)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>13246979
not really, majority of whites welcome their own extinction
>>
>>13247351
Sure but they'll be the first to disappear.
>>
File: masterrace dimorphism.png (35 KB, 337x522)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>13246838
Genetic modification of the European people to become the Amazon Female Small Male Master Race
>>
>>13247345
Even my chink normie gf is starting to notice this, she's asked me 3 times now why there are so many blacks in tv shows and ads and how come it's always a black man with a white woman
>>
>>13246964
>Got I fucking hate this system. Fuck off and stop this fucking invasion of our homelands
It's already invaded.
EU flag has 12 jew stars of perfection.
Can't get rid of jew religions cause of 'religious freedom'
Can get rid of native faiths and customs as much as you like, though.
Can't get rid of jews.
Can make concessions for their benefit though.
You can leave, though.

Colonization.
>>
>>13247400
>Even my chink normie gf
you are part of the problem
>>
>>13246939
You can drive to work at 100kph and you aren't excited?
>>
>>13247422
I'm Singaporean and I don't even live in the west you dumb faggot
Failing to correctly identify your problems is probably why your countries are all going to shit
>>
>>13247422
Also even if I were race mixing, saying a race mixer is a problem while you take in millions of african migrants each year is like seeing a house on fire and complaining about the mold.
>>
File: E2yGwU4WYAEylR1.jpg (2.29 MB, 3072x4096)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>
>>13246937
Well fuck them Anon. Macron's opposition is a far right EU skeptic and a centrist running on an anti-Islamic immigration platform, couple that with the public letters from most of their military then France will either FREXIT or they will have a civil war (or an increased threat which would be bad enough by itself). If they don't stop immigration now it's over for the EU anyway.

All I'm saying is post there so they can't say "hurr no we had this citizens conferences and people actually want more MENA immigrants". If they just focussed on social unity, secure borders and funding ESA and science instead of their anti-white shit then the UK would still be in the EU.
>>
>>13247621
>then the UK would still be in the EU.
you realize brexit happened mainly because of eastern european immigrants, mostly poles, right? they didn't have anything against poc immigrants
>>
>>13247417
I know the EU hates natives, but it can't get rid of them, it's not logistically possible to dispose of 400 million people in their own homeland. Just find your balls and tell them to fuckoff. No more concessions.
>>
>>13247630
No, it happened mainly because they had no say in European courts. It is right that the UK should've been allowed to protect its labour market by limiting EU and non-EU immigration, since it is one of the worst in the world in terms of PPP.

Instead of importing more people to the EU we should integrate the people including natives. Start by dealing with the fucking distaster of 35% youth unemployment in Spain by forcing business owners reliant on irregular immigration to actually offer a fair wage for once. In addition actually protecting the external border is another thing the UK wanted which in the end it's about fighting actual modern slavery, including sex slavery, for which the EU is the main destination of human trafficking and sex slaves.
>>
>>13247632
That's why they are planning another 70 million Africans by 2035. They are actually trying to eradicate the Europeans in our homelands.
>>
>>13247790
It won't happen. The net immigration is actually pretty low because most people move back to their homelands (in Germany 2 million leaves for every 3 million arrivals for example). Countries like France are already on the verge while northern and eastern euroskeptic parties will demand referendums if they try it.

The worst case scenario will be a civil war (due to joblessness alone), but more likely the EU will either reform or be dissolved completely.
>>
>>13247803
>The net immigration is actually pretty low because most people move back to their homelands (in Germany 2 million leaves for every 3 million arrivals for example)
That's still extremely concerning.
Frankfurt seems already minority German
>>
>>13247872
>That's still extremely concerning.
I didn't say it was a good thing (who besides maybe a minority of investors benefits?)
>Frankfurt seems already minority German
It already is, Frankfurt is London tier.
>>
>>13247989
Some English people told me you can be attacked in northern London just for being white, apparently parts there are 90% nonwhite and they despise the native white people
>>
File: futures.jpg (38 KB, 384x321)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>13246838
>people from NGOs and political activist organizations so far
lobbyists pay under the table for possible suckers and noobs. besides, too many uneducated, misguided and impressionable minds who would love to come to these things and fuck shit up with all their stupidity.

i could personally think of about 10 people who would gladly organize a homeless and low-income, disenfranchised group of people to crash these events, arguing that 'futures' may include those of color, and varying demographics but never those who need help NOW, and especially then when it was still possible - prioritizing profits (tax deductible or otherwise) over anything else.

You engineers and working folk aren't important. And yes, your political slant on it is probably to something in play.
>>
>>13246838
>This is your opportunity to speak up, to say what kind of Europe you want to live in, to help shape our future.
You know, an easier way of doing this would be to have free and fair elections for the commission. But no, let those deals be done behind close doors so we end up with von der leyen. Yeah, never let the people have a say, they might choose badly.
>>
>>13249719
Stop being anti-Semitic goyim.
>>
>>13249729
If Europeans wanted that why did they vote for EPP and not Social Democrats, Greens or Liberals? EPP voters can't really complain about ending up with vdL.
>>
sometimes, if i'm correct, some universities, public or private, are incentivized to attend these events in an effort to scout for potential employees from reputable programs working towards these interests.
common problem is that students aren't incentivized; it costs them money out of their own pockets unless they're working alongside sponsored professors when scholarship providers and universities have an invested interest in these events.
>>
>>13249729
OP here.

>You know, an easier way of doing this would be to have free and fair elections for the commission
Yes, that's the main thing we're asking for. Brussels really doesn't want it, we have to demand it.
>>
>>13249729
Also
>von der leyen
Yes precisely. Fuck knows how that worked, she was literally infamous in Germanh for fucking up every single responsibility she was ever given and now she predictable continues to fuck up.
>>
>>13249787
Not sure what you mean. This is a new conference it never happened before. It is entirely online.
>>
>>13249595
Yes. There was a recent article on this by a British born Pakistani. He talked about how he was taught to hate Britain in his youth and how his parents radicalised him. He "infiltrated" a lot of these closed Muslim communities by showing up unannounced. They are so isolated that people there go years without seeing a native Britain. In one case he interviewed in a "no go" area a 12 year old boy was beaten up and hospitalized for "being white" by a gang of 16-18 while he was on his way to school.

Germany also has "no go" areas, but it's not as bad as UK (yet).
>>
>>13249719
>You engineers and working folk aren't important. And yes, your political slant on it is probably to something in play.
Well "working folk" constitute the majority of voters. If you a bright new future it's still possible to get it. Starting with banning all forms of corporate PR and shilling, which is something that has been done before.
>>
>>13246838
The problem is this: The overwhelming number of people who realize there is a problem tend to be non-violent. They think they can solve the problems with non-violent methods. They are fools. The only way to effect meaningful change is through violence. Since that will not happen voluntarily a J curve will be enforced upon us naturally as food chains collapse. Then the violence begins regardless. Human society will regress to pre-industrial levels and remain there for a considerable period. If enclaves survive which protect technological knowledge then two scenarios are possible. Either a highly authoritarian, high tech society arises, which practices a scientific form of sustainability, in which case there is some chance of escaping the gravity well, or else we just get a repeat of history. If history repeats then we go extinct, either naturally, or through our own follies, or when the Sun burns out.
>>
>>13254915
I disagree. Switzerland has a well balanced, uncorrupt society because power is spread wide enough through direct democracies.

A simple comparison of Switzerland with any MENA/African nation is enough to convince me that non-violent change is superior for the prosperity and long term stability of nation states.
>>
>>13255706
You got it backwards.
All European countries were stable and relatively good societies before we got flooded with niggers. The reason african states cant into good societies is because they're 100% nig societies
>>
>>13255734
Are you 15?
>>
god I love race mixing
>>
>>13255734
>All European countries were once stable and relatively good societies
LOL
>>
File: 56c.gif (1.36 MB, 306x132)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB GIF
>>13246838
this is what happens when you allow yourself to be governed by nanny statist bureaucrats. sadly it is the path the west has decided to take wholesale. the most pathetic thing about it is not only was this predictable but there have been countless examples throughout history of what happens when you allow government to balloon with these parasites and in some of those very regions. but people have the attention span of gnats and are easily bought out through assorted overpriced welfare checks.
>>
>>13254915
YEAH YEAH KILL 'EM! KILL KILL KILL, JUST KILL!!! YEAAAHA!!!
>>
>>13255734
How did I get it backwards? Flooding Europe with refugees is a military strategy funded by the CCP and Russia (and Israel to a lesser extent). Genetic warfare is nothing novel. For example, the French also tried to weaken German bloodlines by stationing African troops to rape locals (see Terror on the Rhine). The Turks captured Christian boys and enslaved them so they could have stronger armies (see Janissaries). In Africa the Songhai Empire killed off all the men in the regions more prone to resistance and replaced them with men from more submissive tribes that made better slaves.

Nuking the Chinese for imposing this on Europe is not going to solve the fundamental subversion. Only voting for stronger anti-corruption measures, cybersecurity and establishing an anti-subversion task force will. Most EU citizens would vote for both of those, as polls have already shown.
>>
>>13255776
The Enlightenment era was peak humanity, you cannot deny this and call yourself a scientist.
>>
>>13255789
>sadly it is the path the west has decided to take wholesale
No it is not. Europeans never got to vote on any of and the French military literally just threatened civil war the other day.

Stop trying to gaslight Westerners by pretending the majority wants any of it, it doesn't.
>>
>>13255813
i never said that what the bureaucracy does has majority support rather the majority voted in the parasites that set up the bureaucracy.
>>
>>13255817
>the majority voted in the parasites that set up the bureaucracy.
But they literally did not. The MEPs are never directly elected and that's the problem we want to address which is what this is what the entire thread is about.

In addition it should be easier to get referendums if not an outright direct digital democracy.
>>
>>13255824
i know eu structure isn't a democracy but how did the eu member states join? retards voted in parasites who then sold out their countries to the eu.
>>
>>13255827
The EU itself is not a bad idea. In the year 1900 Europeans where 40% of the planet's population. Today it is less than 8%. There is absolute a need for mutual defense if any European state wants to survive the century. Pooling the economy is unfortunately also necessary if it ever wants to afford vital infrastructure like defensive WMDs, CAGs and space infrastruce to keep Europe safe.

We simply need to set up a proper Federation in HRE style (with respect to decentralized power) instead of whatever the fuck Brussels is.

Euroscepticism is mostly anti-Brussels, which is a city full of immigrants disconnected from native Europe anyway.
>>
>>13246838
>There are basically no posts from working scientists or engineers
I think most scientist or engineer don't have any hopes in a discussions with politicians and activists. Its just so fucking tiresome since most of them just want to positioned themselves and look good but they don't contribute they just talk in circles. Its just endless circle jerk and at the end of the day all your work will be nothing since another short term profit lobbyist will correct your work anyway....
>>
>>13246838
you think I could join and demand they pay gibs for destroying the middle east? I mean France was one of the main forces behind the fall of Libya they should at least pay with something. And Germany is still on the Assad hate train.
>>
>>13255836
europe got it's strength from being separate nation states. the entire reason for china not advancing to scientific and industrial revolutions first was the bureaucracy that followed unification. these are the strongest answers to what is called the needham question. also looking backward the whole eu project was by europe's megacorp industrialists, it had government creep written all over it. a federation as you suggest may be a good solution but trading nation states i think is better.
>>
>>13255848
>europe got it's strength from being separate nation states.
I agree with you completely. By federation I really do mean a very loose federation, not an American style one.
>>
>>13246838
yeah I am sure pushing niggers everywhere will make people pro-EU. I am actually supporter of european integration but not in this form of globohomo monstrosity
>>
>>13255706
Well sure, we will just transform the rest of the world into Switzerland-like states. Easy. We will do it in time! Fuck off you useless ignorant dreamer, you are just as much as part of the problem as the deniers.
>>
>>13255802
Yes, voting solves all our problems.
>>
>>13247513
that anon assumed you were white because he or anyone else probably wouldn't expect a singaporean to call someone chinese a chink.
>>
>>13254915
There already a number of educated and rational people who are quietly aware of this. However, outside niche forums and cliques you dont hear much from them, for several reasons. Firstly even talking like this will get you ostracized or even jailed in some places, its wrong think. The moment you mention violence then you are a nut. Secondly most of them understand its not going to dramatically impact in their remaining lifetime, so even if they know this sort of action is the only rational solution they simply aren't willing to make the personal sacrifice. Not many are willing to die, or spend their life behind bars, tar their family with "that mad terrorist guy" for an event that will probably kick in about half a century from now. Many are aware its going to happen but just simply feel helpless to effect change since they know they are a tiny minority, their violence would be a futile act, and would likely be hijacked by thugs for unrelated and irrelevant reasons. Lastly, the rich among them are buying up so called "bug out" properties in places like New Zealand, which they perceive as being better able to ride out the storm.
>>
>>13255861
Most people at the conference agree with you, just endorse their ideas it takes 5 seconds to register.
>>
>>13256094
There is absolutely no reason the EU can't be a continent sized Switzerland. It already has a high tech economy and strong infrastructure. Literally the only real issue is corruption and bureaucracy.

Will not comment on the rest of the world, they can't be Switzerland for obvious reason and I didn't say they could.
>>
>>13255856
Do we even need a federation, or just sea and land mines circling around Europe?
>>
>>13246838
i dont know about it
>>
Unironically the only hope is a massive die off caused by a plague, something like the Black Death, with a 30 to 40% mortality rate. The population decrease will provide an immediate and highly beneficial short term effect to the environment, but far more importantly the social collapse will allow new ideologies and cultures to emerge and thrive. Some of these will include militant environmentalists led by a new generation of people like Pentti Linkola. RIP.
>>
>>13256144
Who do want to be violent against exactly? The state? The police? The military? More than half the individuals in those institutions also acknowledge the problem and want to work against it. If you take a problem like Islamic immigration as an example then see how the majority of the French military recently signed a letter threatening civil war if Macron doesn't do anything. So you're not gonna attack your own military since they are on your side. No one wants to kill anyone who can more humanely be deported either. That is why we are at voting. People know that if nothing happens violence will spark later anyway, just like it has throughout human history.
>>
>>13246838
>To participate you must agree to:
>Not to express any abusive, defamatory, racist or contrary to public order and the law in force.
Lmao the EUSSR project is over, my dear European brothers.
Improve yourselves, your skills will be needed.
>>
>>13256215
The latter really you are right. In addition one big internet firewall blocking off all the foreign subversion.
>>
>>13256223
Well that or cheap birth control...
>>
>>13256223
>>If things change, things will be different.
>>
>>13256244
You have no idea. Try reading about Pentti Linkola, you have a computer with internet, no?
>>
>>13246838
> are actually aware of this that you can participate?
I was aware through euronews, and although I can't take a deep look into it insofar I have some problems with it
>There is no euroID needed, just registration so I can just do this: https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/GreenDeal/f/2/meetings/10891?locale=en
>Also since there is no euroID I don't really know how impactfull this is going to be since it cannot be taken seriously, /pol/ could simply one day say that they want to raid it and they can
>There doesn't seem to be a strong separation over languages so I can see events in czech or norwegian that I have no clue what they are about mixed with french that I can half understand and english, so they become clutter. I see that there is a translator but I never trust anything that comes out from a translator and specially over something that is suposed to have the scope they say it has
>The front pages of each topics loads you with EU's position on the topic and further information from EU's sources about it, so it feels like propaganda, do they intend to make sure that the people discussing this know what they talk about? Then use experts not laymen.
>Each idea in each topic, for example:https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/16/proposals/93 gets like 30 commets, endorsed by 100 people and gets 500 votes, in comparison with typical social media this is nothing so it feels like I can end up in an echo chamber
>Apart from the topics, I don't see any tags or connections between conferences and ideas, so if I'm interested in a specific subtopic, do I search in "other ideas" or "digital europe"? For example: https://futureu.europa.eu/processes/EUInTheWorld/f/16/proposals/22474?locale=en&order=recent&per_page=100 Ok I read this, I want to read more about the euroarmy, do I rely on the search function? What events are around this? What is the activity behind this? Is there any prominent profile behind this that can help me sum up the situation?
>>
>>13256248
>you have a computer with internet, no?
Not sure, I'll check.
>>13256248
>Try reading about Pentti Linkola
OK
>>
>>13256233
Imagine 10,000 Ted Kaczynski's. Only more effective.
>>
>>13256252

Now, I probably wouldn't even use it, I hate having usernames or leaving any trace over the internet of my identity and I specially hate reputation systems and profiles that register what you follow or in what you participate. But if somehow this were solved through anonimous comments that we are sure that come from Europe(which I'm not sure that you can trust) the way I see it is that over time I can use this platform over it's intended purpose, and maybe some of the isues I pointed out would be solved through that but I don't have the time to start learn something that I can't trust or know if it has any activity or impact.

Now for a lobbyist or similar agent, they might use this yes, but it's because their actual job to use learn and use any tools that the EU gives to push the agendas they get paid to pursue, but for the average citizen? They have already their own country's problems to start with things like this.
>>
>>13256263
We don't want another brother war. Most journalists and industry globohomo pushers are just uneducated and desperate for work.
>>
>>13256268
Well, yeah, one of the most endorsed ideas (can't remember under what topic) is basically what you just said. People want a simpler systems normal Europeans can actually use.
>>
>>13256271
To chop down a forest splinters will fly.
>>
Funny how Africans and Arabs arrive and all the major cities turn into absolute shitholes.
>>
>>13256252
Expecting anything organized by women and effeminate men to be anything but another taxpayer funded cluster fuck of total uselessness.

No. That's wrong, its useful for them. They will feel like they have done something. Some will have a little cry and then have a group hug, emerging all hopeful and smiling. They can then tick the "I cared" box and then go on with making their hair styling appointment.
>>
>>13256283
What's funny about that? Everyone predicted it.
>>
>>13256289
Tell that to the EU
>>
Europe is fucking dead, that's our future. Get me off this shithole planet
>>
>>13246838
>picture of a foreigner
Yeah Europe is fucked and dead. Disgusting continent except for some of the eastern parts
>>
>>13256271
>We don't want another brother war
War between Europeans is not a “brother war”. Fuck off globalist
>>
>>13256293
We did, they ignored us, now the EU is dying. It's fine though the Germanic countries never gave them citizenship and the East refused to take them. Soon everyone will vote like Denmark to deport most if it.
>>
>>13256271
I haven't got an agenda to push. Its not a brother war. Its a solution that somehow you have missed. But it just will not happen, for reasons discussed earlier. It will not happen. So we get the inevitable consequences instead, which will be far worse. The point is the tragedy.
>>
>>13256242
Birth control is a bioweapon used to kill civilizations. More population is better.
>>
>>13256279
I can see that, the EU evolved from a free market zone to a political union of countries very slowly. So many committees, mechanisms and institutions were put first in place to solve specific issues and as usual in the public sector, once you create something it's very hard to take it out or even change it. For example: ESA has been sold as the EU's flagship space program, but the problem is that is not actually EU is just a program that has EU countries in it which is wildly different. And I don't have the will right not to start giving exact names but when you look at the military structure of the EU you will see duplicities or agencies that are undersized but now have to suddenly start doing jobs they were never intended to and that's without taking into account the sheer ammount there are already.

It's easier said than done, and by saying over an internet platform that is an issue but a few people that you don't even know if they are european or live in Europe means that is going to be solved? I would remain skeptic and probably won't be wrong.
>>
>>13256309
We were talking about within a single European country.
>>
File: Africa_Population_Growth.png (116 KB, 1460x1220)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>13246838
>Conference on the Future of Europe

Better get to work building that wall or soon Europe will overrun with Africans.
>>
>>13256285

This feels like a boomer attempt at "trying to reach and implicate the youth in the EU project" so someone said "what do these younglings do these days? I know let's make one of those social network things" and then it probably was handed down to others to try to give it a specific form to the idea that it's not retarded but it probably would have ended being retarded because the objectives in itself were retarded.
>>
>>13256317
Well the EU has two options: listen to EU citizens or die.

If they fail to come up with good changes before 2022 we will have FREXIT and then everyone else will leave. And Brussels knows this. That is why conference ideas could be pivotal. Maybe it won't be, but as long as it isn't full of even more pozzed shit then at least the damage can be minimized untill the EU dies.
>>
>>13256318
Modern European nations are just agglomerations of historical independent nations. Nothing wrong with breakups and civil wars. Just shows a people are ballsy and willing to tussle
>>
>>13256328
Don’t use this as some kind of defamation of Africans. Rather, it’s praise of Africans and defamation of everyone else. If a people can’t even fuck enough to prevent dieoffs despite huge resource availability, there’s obviously something sick about them physically and/or mentally.
>>
>>13256328
The walls are fine. While Trump was talking shit without actually doing anything the EU built walls that slowed irregular migration to a trickle.
>>
>>13254915
They are not only non-violent but also perpetually submissive. Solution is very simple, small group can easily do what needs to be done and the rest of people will bitch and moan and cry about it for various reasons but they will accept the result and even will profit from it eagerly.
>>
>>13256340
Pond scum like that need to be wiped out
>>
>>13256333
>2022
>That is why conference ideas could be pivotal
They know that they must trust that Macron will win because otherwise there is simply no time to make any radical changes.
>>
File: Have_Nine_Kids.jpg (25 KB, 439x411)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>13256338
>Don’t use this as some kind of defamation of Africans
>>
>>13256341
Why? This is how things work. Majority of population really acts like cattle.
>>
>>13256361
Yeah, Africans can and do pump out lots of kids even in conditions whiny little bitch Europeans would consider absolutely intolerable. This is why they’re winning demographically.
>>
>>13256348
They are already making radical changes. Especially with respecting to implementing anti-Islamic and anti-illegal immigration measures.

Of course, everyone knows they haven't done nearly enough.
>>
>>13256371
That's also why they don't belong in Europe. Nobody cares how many kids you have if they turn out retarded and a net negative on the world.
>>
>>13256338
It's called planning. The world is overpopulated, even if you don't acknowledge AGW as an issue the monocultures have already obliterated many natural ecosystems.

So yes Europeans don't want to live in pods and eat bugs so they use family planning to stay rich and live fuller lives. Overbreeding is a Muslim strategy which has never worked out for them. Even in medieval times Europeans defeated the horde armies time and time again. The present is no different.
>>
>>13246838
>Europistan citizen in the pic
Never fails.
>>
>>13256371
>This is why they’re winning demographically.

YES.. producing a continent of nearly illiterate people that can not even make enough food to feed themselves... THIS is liberal progressive ideological perfection
>>
>>13247400
Its amazing how everybody is blind at this. The media has one voice yet no one questions it, they aren't even being subtle about it anymore. Overton's window has slided so fast in my 30 years of existence.
>>
>>13256371
>This is why they’re winning demographically.
What's the point of winning by turning Europe into Africa? Forget about Europe for a second and compare Japan with Nigeria. The former has had zero growth for decades and yet it is still one the strongest, prosperous and most desirable nation to live in on the planet. Nigeria is a shithole with rampant poverty and terrorism.

Europe doesn't need more children it needs to give Africans cheap birth control so they can also escape poverty cycles. Let nature grow back. Keep our manufacturing and research sustainable.

Your way has us living in pods and eating bugs just so a minority if investors can make money. I prefer the European way of life and to preserve the paradise that is the natural environment.
>>
>>13256405

Yes, out of necessity. The backslah of the 2016 inmigration crisis did crause some cracks on the ideological foundations of the EU, then brexit happened which did negatively effect the EU's budget but has also helped in giving it a more specific direction so now things aren't as slow as they were. And now when Spain turns back inmigrants as soon as they come through Melilla or Ceuta there is no European outrage but support and the direct offer of Frontex which before was unheard of.

Now, the inmigration flow cannot be stopped because the sea and the mountains are as big as the human waves, but at least it has been reduced and we will see if we have learnt anything in the next migratory crisis. The problem is those that are already inside, you cannot just send them back and the programs that helps them go back are clearly not enough because they know they are better here than there and there are enough in number to form close communities that will not integrate. I believe the EU's position on the issue is to simply keep using positive political measures to help them go back voluntarily and for those that don't simply let them be and hope that in 20 years they will be a non issue since they either integrated or left.
>>
>>13256371
Africa will never win, they are too far behind. Their cultures are shit. If the world becomes more unstable, Africans will either eat each other or some much more advanced enemy will just exterminate them and use the land instead without them.
>>
>>13256431
People are questioning it. The lockdown changed things. People had time to stop and realize what Soros and ilk has done to our society.
>>
>>13256418
Elon Musk went to school in SA, right?
>>
>>13256451
>Elon Musk went to school in SA, right?

If South Africa was not a complete shit show he would have stayed there and made the country rich.
>>
>>13256435
>The problem is those that are already inside,
There really aren't that many. The problem is they are disproprotianately unemployed and use public transport so you are more likely to see them city centers near main train stations etc. This gives a lot of people the impression that Europe has permanently changed demographics when non-European immigration in most countries is still pretty low.

>you cannot just send them back and the programs that helps them go back are clearly not enough because they know they are better here than there and there are enough in number to form close communities that will not integrate.

I see two this ways this plays out, based on historical patterns. Either we will keep passing laws like in Denmark or there will be increased violence (mostly from immigrants attacking native Europeans in random attacks). In the former case voluntary leaves will increase drastically because immigrants feel unwelcome, in addition cutting their benefits will force the hand of many people who are only here to use welfare as remittance payments back home. This is the ideal outcome, no violence needed, refugees can help rebuild their home countries. In the latter case if violence esculates we will have an Algerian style civil war in Europe. I don't see natives losing but it's possible, like in Alegeria the losing side will leave en masse.

The third option (integration) is simply not an option. There is no historical precedent. Syrians illegals peaked in mid 2010s with millions of Syrians yet despite meeting length of stay requirements only 16k Syrians were naturalized in 2021 (most did not find employment/did not pass the basic language etc. to qualify). It is is safe to say at this point that integration is not going to happen and the european economy can't afford to sustain another gypsy class.
>>
>>13256436
Yes. Basically the only thing holding the Chinese back from genociding them and taking the land is America/Europe, which is on decline in the international stage. Either China or India will take, most likely China.
>>
>>13256459
Kek. Under current South African law Elon Musk would forced to give half of SpaceX away to a black South Africa and most of Tesla's stock would be redistributed to 80% black investors.

America is already pushing for similar laws in Wallstreer though.
>>
>>13256412
>That's also why they don't belong in Europe
Wouldn’t be a problem if Europeans weren’t so anemic and just fucking old. Amish have higher fertility than many african and Muslim countries, so clearly this is a European-specific defect of the spirit.

>Nobody cares how many kids you have if they turn out retarded and a net negative on the world.
reproductive success is all that matters at the end of the day. It’s evolution.
>>
>>13256416
>The world is overpopulated
No it isn’t. If the world was overpopulated, there’d be a huge population crash caused by starvation, but the average calories grown and consumed per capita has INCREASED despite the population doubling since the 1970s, meaning we are further away from overpopulation today than we were in the 70s.
>>
>>13256416
>so they use family planning to stay rich and live fuller lives
Ah yes live a wasteful materialistic life and die childless with some cats which eat your eyeballs after you expire. The world is in awe of European success.

>Even in medieval times Europeans defeated
the horde armies time and time again.
Christians and Muslims had the same fertility rate at the time.
>>
>>13256418
It’s nothing to do with any made up modern ideology. It’s raw evolution in action. Species which successfully reproduce and do so a lot will always outcompete peers which fail to reproduce successfully and if they do, have few offspring.
>>
>>13256502
It is because we prefer preserving natural ecosystems you roach.
>>
>>13256511
>Ah yes live a wasteful materialistic life and die childless with some cats which eat your eyeballs after you expire.
No one said have no kids. Delaying kids is just as harmful to birthrates. Family planning is about having kids later when you can afford it as opposed to at 14-18 when most Africans pop their first.

>The world is in awe of European success.
Yes, it literally is, that's why all you browns to come here to begin with.

>the horde armies time and time again.
Nope, see Battle of Vienna, see First Crusade. See the victories of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth over the Mongols. A few European knights have consistently destroyed the lartest horde armies in human history. Before the Franks it was the Greeks that survived the Persians. Today Europe will survive the same way it always has with quality over quantity.

>Christians and Muslims had the same fertility rate at the time.
Untrue. Muslims bred slave armies (Janissaries etc.) while slavery was illegal in Europe. Christian populations only exploded with the advent of the industrial revolution and the invention of advanced farming techniques. Before that they were always outnumbered.
>>
>>13256432
>What's the point of winning by turning Europe into Africa?
Conquest, colonization, the spread and survival of your people. You might as well have asked “What’s the point in turning Africa into Europe?” to the European powers when they were settling parts of the continent back in the 1800s.

>The former has had zero growth for decades and yet it is still one the strongest, prosperous and most desirable nation to live in on the planet.
Japan has high suicide rates, high rates of depression and overwork, and worsening social issues caused by a lopsided age distribution. It’s a decadent society, and hasn’t been an ascendant civilization since 1945.

>Nigeria is a shithole with rampant poverty and terrorism.
sounds fun.

>Europe doesn't need more children it needs to give Africans cheap birth control so they can also escape poverty cycles.
Europe wants to poison Africans and make them neutered cucks like themselves. Adorable.

>Let nature grow back
No. Trample nature beneath the iron boots of industry.

>Your way has us living in pods and eating bugs just so a minority if investors can make money
Oh no. See, everyone dislikes overcrowding, obviously. If you have a lot of people, it’s time to expand, get some Lebensraum, and with a large population of fighting age men and powerful industry fueled by the same workforce, you can seize it.

>I prefer the European way of life
Yeah I enjoy raiding and wars between kings too.
>>
>>13256436
>Africa will never win, they are too far behind
They’re ahead of Europe population-wise and will only get more ahead. The precious GDP of Europe is not saving them from being replaced.
>>
>>13256515
I see no reason to preserve natural ecosystems at the expense of humanity’s power and growth. From day one of the Stone Age, our expansion and development has come at the cost of acres of nature. I would like vast tracts of preserved land for fun hunting, though, so let’s conquer our enemies for more breathing room.
>>
File: African_Diplomacy.jpg (76 KB, 838x559)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>13256514
>Species which successfully reproduce and do so a lot will always outcompete peers

So you admit that Africans are different species from Man.
>>
>>13256534
>No. Trample nature beneath the iron boots of industry
Alright I see you have the Faustian spirit so you actually are a native European. I understand and can even respect your manifest destiny argument, but what are talking about what we truly want, which hasn't been more land for a long time.

We want things like better technology, going to Mars etc., but we also want to live in beautiful gardens. We like our pretty forests, clean rivers, clean air etc. And we know now that we can have both. Since nukes and WMDs breeding is irrelevant to defense, only having the economy to support research and WMDs matters. Therefore I, for one, support all the greenshit and prefer automation of the economy and transition to high tech instead of pointless ugly industries employing billions of poor people (who are paid so little that they don't contribute much to domestic consumer growth anyway).
>>
>>13256532
>Family planning is about having kids later when you can afford it
Early 20s is the ideal breeding age. Many white Europeans (and white Americans) never have any kids, and if they do, it’s 1-2 of them produced in their 30s because a lack of religion and excess access to time-wasting hedonistic activities has corrupted them. You only get decent fertility among whites in highly religious populations.

>Yes, it literally is
Looks pretty revolting from over here. Europe hasn’t had any admirable nations since WW2. The foreigners come because European governments offer them free shit, and there’s not much substantial pushback from the locals. China has a way healthier attitude towards this.

>Today Europe will survive the same way it always has with quality over quantity
Unfortunately, today Europe has neither quality or quantity.

>Untrue. Muslims bred slave armies (Janissaries etc.) while slavery was illegal in Europe.
Anon Janissaries came from christians
>>
>>13256340
I for one am not willing to die or even sacrifice my comfortable life in order to save the human cattle. The shit will not hit the fan until after I am dead, so why should I suffer for the greater good of Humanity when I have only contempt for Humanity? Now if there was an organization, a culture, or a country that would attribute the same ethical right to exist to all other life forms on this planet as we so willingly give to our fellow human, one that would be willing to go to war over the preservation of even a fucking insect, then that would be a cause I would consider worth sacrificing for. Because, quite honestly, I dont see anything else worth the sacrifice.
>>
>>13256549
The differences between modern human populations seem sufficient to classify as subspecies, but I’m not sure about separating us into species. All modern humans can interbreed well enough, so the reproductive isolation species concept wouldn’t classify us as separate species, and that species concept isn’t super widely used anyway. After all, polar bears and grizzly bears can hybridize without issue. Ecological species concept wouldn’t really work either, since humans ultimately have the same ecological niche globally. Modern variation seems more in line with geographical isolation and local adaptation creating subspecies which could eventually lead to species divergence
>>
>>13256540
Fun fact, human agricultural activity in Europe peaked in the bronze age and we seen a reversal and reforestation since the iron age.

We have always been at capacity and only technology has given us more food. The basic question remains if you want to live in pods or wooded estates.

>No! I wil l conquer Africa and...

Ugly climate, doubt you've been abroad. No place on the planet has more natural beauty than Europe.
>>
>>13256440
God, what it must be to be young and stupid.
>>
>>13256502
Absolutely, plenty more room on the life-raft, climb aboard!
>>
>>13256556
The only whites that don't reproduce are either homosexual or mentally ill types. It is natural that their lines die out, they have been forced reproduce while pretending to be good Christians for too long. It is just the humour of the Gods, nothing wrong there. In a generation or two only those worth reproducing will remain.

>Europoors suck
Europe has the highest innovation index per capita. It is the research center of the world and I, along with the rest of /sci/, would like to preserve it.

>Anon Janissaries came from christians
I am aware, not my point.
>>
>>13256552
>Alright I see you have the Faustian spirit so you actually are a native European
I’m an american. My ancestors left Britain and Ireland centuries ago for a better life, and if my grandmother’s genealogical obsession can be believed, the lineage can be traced back to an English Longbowman from the 1400s and a Scottish clan which still persists.

>We want things like better technology, going to Mars
But that is more land. That’s colonization. Empire.
Mars is unclaimed and has vast tracts of territory, about the same area as earth’s landmass. Striving to reach it and inhabit it is the same urge as ancient Polynesians who set off into the vast ocean on a raft, possibly to their deaths, but possibly to new uninhabited islands, and the same urge which drove countless settlers across the Atlantic to the Americas.

>Since nukes and WMDs breeding is irrelevant to defense
Why defend when you can attack? Nuclear warfare is an extreme escalation without benefit. You need divisions of mechanized infantry, aircraft, armor, etc, to wage modern war, and training men for these purposes instills discipline and martial virtue into the population which is otherwise sorely lacking.
>>
>>13256561
Ok boomer
>>
>>13256591
>the lineage can be traced back to an English Longbowman from the 1400s and a Scottish clan which still persists.
That's pretty cool Anon.

>Why defend when you can attack? Nuclear warfare is an extreme escalation without benefit
Contrary to popular belief the third world has absolutely nothing that we want. We care more about conquering Platonic realms and making scientific discoveries that we do about some farmland and minerals we don't need. As an American who's GDP is 70% all from its tech sector you should know that the human mind is the only truly valuable resource left. And again here quality obviously matters over quantity.
>>
>>13256459
>If South Africa was not a complete shit show he would have stayed there and made the country rich.
He left during Apartheid.
>>
>>13256418
That’s kids from a rural area where teachers don’t want to go and teach not the entire country.
>>
>>13247351
Never trust a childless old man/woman
>>
>>13256594
The best part is it will become open season on locusts. The human kind. I will not be around to see it, but I perhaps you will be. When you are old and slow, they will come looking for you. Bet you start singing a different tune then.
>>
>>13256609
>American who's GDP is 70% all from its tech sector
loooooool
>>
>>13255802
>politician takes money from system to get elected
>politician promises to change the system if you vote for them
>???
>for some mysterious reason no politician ever fulfils their promises
I wonder if there's some kind of problem in that chain of logic that explains why voting is a fucking stupid solution.
Demographic warfare cannot be solved by voting. Nothing that is profitable for politicians or your ruling class can be solved by voting. Believing that you can vote against your own racial replacement is reddit tier naivety.
And most importantly, remember: votes are only backed by the threat of what people will do if they don't get what they want. If you deny alternative force as an option, then your votes are worthless.
>>
>>13256114
Lots of us hate chinks lol
>>
>>13255802
>russia
Try america
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>13256206
Most people in the conference agree with removing or butchering every single non-european animal on our soil, followed by transforming europe in militarized roman style empire establishing itself as global hegemon and reclaiming our lost colonies and securing resources for our people? Because thats my position and if they agree with it they shouldnt put a nigger on front page
>>
>>13256338
Africans would not have 1/10th of population if not for our gibs and tech. Once that runs out they will kill each other over loaf of bread
>>
>>13256632
The average score for highschool math in South Africa is 16%. Don't be disingenuous.
>>
>>13256701
What is that? Are you implying it's wrong? Holy shit you are ignorant.

https://blog.trade.gov/2012/05/21/expanding-trade-through-services/amp/
>>
>>13256740
That's literally the point of _DIRECT_ democracy and my original post. No more politicians.

>If you deny alternative force as an option, then your votes are worthless.
It absolutely is an option, if Europe doesn't get a direct democracy that will happen with or without the actual voting.
>>
>>13256778
Please, America is the biggest hit victim of all this this. Literally have people buring your cities down.
>>
>>13256798
>Most people in the conference agree with removing or butchering every single non-european animal on our soil, followed by transforming europe in militarized roman style empire establishing itself as global hegemon and reclaiming our lost colonies and securing resources for our people?
Kinda, yeah, if you can read subtext.

> Because thats my position and if they agree with it they shouldnt put a nigger on front page
The participants complained about the banners as well.
>>
>>13246838
>the future is in your hands
>shows a black African migrant
Not even subtle.
>>
>>13256832

These insane people that think Africa is going to magically become economically/industrially/culturally "modern" are delusional.
>>
>>13257000
Lel...

Well that is why Germany switched to importing mostly Columbians and Romanians I suppose.
>>
>>13247372
pencil_falling_through_a_basketball_hoop.webm
I wonder why that's not a more popular idea
>>
>>13256875
Pretty sure flooding europe with migrants isnt closely connected to your annual nog chimpout
>>
>>13247630
>you realize brexit happened mainly because of eastern european immigrants, mostly poles, right?
no it didn't retard. I voted leave and I did it because brexit was a referendum on the nigs flooding our nations. everyone knows this was what brexit was about. if you're waiting on the media to tell you this, you're retard.
>>
>>13255806
Not sure what that had to do with my post
>>
what can I actually do though? I've looked at the migration events being held, there's only one and it's in Latvia. I see a lot of "Ideas" posted - are you suggesting we make accounts and endorse these ideas? how will that get us anywhere? they're just going to ignore the ideas they don't like, or they're going to flood them with people who disapprove.
>>
>>13246838
>high tech economy that can compete with America/China.
I don't give a fuck who produces more smartphones, so retards can propagate their meaningless shit.
>>
>>13257435

It's better to produce highphones than taxes.
>>
>>13251101
Got a link anon?
>>
At this point any conference, peaceful protest, political action or lobbying is nothing more than part of the problem. Its part of the problem because it gives the appearance of doing something while achieving nothing at all. We have had nearly 100 years to make things better through those methods and things have gotten worse, not better..
>>
>>13257422
It doesnt matter. Of course they're going to ignore the ideas and carry on your replacement. What is important is that right now millions of Europeans are being replaced in their homelands and many feel isolated and as though society is completely against them. It's time to grow some balls and start speaking up against it with your real name. Yes, endorse it online, and yes, go to these events or if you're a real chad, make more yourself.
Anything else is as good as malicious. What people are doing right now is acknowledging there is a serious problem, but still refusing to do anything about it.
>>
>>13256309
jew spotted
>>
>>13259109
This
Telling people they can vote to stop their ethnic replacement is a lie.
>>
>>13260306
I, and all my friends, have started doing this. It is not right to socially exclude ethnic Europeans in their home countries, they have nowhere else to go unlike all the immigrants who can return to their ethnostates at any time.

You'd be surprised how many people in your workplace support you, especially your own boss/lab directors etc. Precisely half will immediately support you and even the left leaning people are usually convinced after you talk it out. I just call over immigration for what it is; a continuation of colonialism that benefits a minority of business owning elites and investors (and ironically, often the same families actually responsible for slavery during the colonial era). Just remember that slavery ended because regular Europeans refused to buy goods produced by slave labour. We can do the same thing today, refuse to support any company or farmer that produces goods using pseudoslave immigrant labour.

In any case all those shitty industries relying on cheap labour can safely die, they are such a small part of the GDP compared to high tech industries like Pharma, Chemicals, Autos etc. The EU should follow the example of Japan and South Korea instead of letting a bunch of Italian farmers bully it into importing African labour.
>>
>>13260445
>You'd be surprised how many people in your workplace support you, especially your own boss/lab directors etc. Precisely half will immediately support you and even the left leaning people are usually convinced after you talk it out. I just call over immigration for what it is; a continuation of colonialism that benefits a minority of business owning elites and investors (and ironically, often the same families actually responsible for slavery during the colonial era). Just remember that slavery ended because regular Europeans refused to buy goods produced by slave labour. We can do the same thing today, refuse to support any company or farmer that produces goods using pseudoslave immigrant labour.
This is fucking spot on. People agree with so called "fascist" opinions way more than /pol/ would have you believe. If you just say what you think with confidence and a basic level of social competence, people will support you in surprisingly high numbers.
Especially women. If a woman ever talks politics with me I find it's actually more fun to go borderline wignat with her because even the most leftie girls around actually understand the sentiment and where you're coming from. Our opinions are far more popular than the media would like you to think.
>>
>>13260458
>a basic level of social competence
I guess that's why most of us are doomed at hiding our powerlevel
>>
>>13260466
If you can banter with the boys then you can show your power level. Same rules apply. Just keep disagreements lighthearted and fun, never make a disagreement a personal insult.
>>
>>13255706
I mean non-violent change will always be more desirable, but "violence" in the form of a martial spirit is very much needed to defend that internal success -- and Switzerland is very martial.
>>
>>13260458
It's not a "facist" opinion. I would argue that exploiting third world labourers desperate for passports is just class warfare. The overwhelming majority of native Europeans are against it (ex. 72% of Germans are opposed):

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/international/articles-reports/2018/07/17/eurotrack-uk-denmark-finland-and-norway-not-pullin

The suppression is mostly by business lobbyists who want to drive down wages (and notably they refuse to pay for training locals and they also dump the immigrants on the welfare role as soons as they acquire citizenship, if they can't manage without slave labour I would argue their company doesn't belong in a first world country, which makes most of its money from finance or high tech production using professional engineers/scientists anyway). Europeans have shown they refuse to accept more through BREXIT and protest voting for eurosceptic parties, yet most Europeans would be pro-EU if it wasn't for third world migration.

I am not saying they will implement anything from the conference, but the message to Brussels needs to be clear; if you want the EU to survive you will respect direct democracy.
>>
>>13260485
Yeah ok I agree with that Europe needs to show more strength. It still has some of the strongest armies in the world, but people love to pretend it doesn't.
>>
>>13260497
>It's not a "facist" opinion
I know that, hence the quotes. It's a normal opinion.
The media on the other hand loves to tell people you are an extremist for not wanting mass migration.
>>
>>13260508
Military strength has little to do with this.
In order to have a successful democratic system, there must be a threat of people willing to do worse if their wishes are not respected. That's the point. You can't vote and just say "oh well, politicians trampled all over us for decades, better vote for the other guy next time!" ad infinitum.
>>
>>13260529
Oh yes I absolutely agree with you. I am considering entering politics just to highlight the truth that that's how people feel. It worked in Austria, Denmark, Poland etc. it will work in the West. You don't even need to be elected to win, if you look at the effect Le Pen has had with even the lefty politician entering the race are running on anti-immigration platforms now (don't vote for them they won't do anything), but more importantly it sends the message to the Islamic communities that the natives don't want them here. That's actually how most people end up deciding to leave.

That in itself is not enough though, like you said it needs to be more direct.
>>
>>13260549
Based real life action anon
>>
>>13260529
democracy is trash

>>13260549
islam is keyed
>>
>>13256534
>Trample nature beneath the iron boots of industry.
Marxist, spiritually bankrupt materialism.
>>
>>13260610
If Islam was keyed then you sandniggers would have functioning societies in your own countries instead of begging to be let into Western democracies just so you could live in ghettos and whore your daughters out.
>>
>>13260788
I'm white, keep seething christshit.
>>
>>13260529
Dude. No one disagrees you, except for some pacifist hippies. Why do you think yours is a notable stance? Do you conclude that from the lack of gun culture in much of Europe? Because we don't have no step on snek types? What the fuck do you think the French think of their violent insurrection (hint: google Bastille day)? Why do you think all of these
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assassination_attempts_on_Adolf_Hitler
are celebrated in Germany?
>>
>>13260805
All you Abrahamic dragon worshipping desertshits are the same to me.

Also only Christians and Pagans are white by definition.
>>
>>13260808
Are you shitting me? Outside of the based French generals, society is largely filled with bug men who condemn literally anything that isn't some form of "just vote them out"
Also
>why do you think assassinating Hitler is celebrated in Germany
because Germans are fucking stupid
>>
>>13260808
>are celebrated in Germany?
They aren't. Maybe in some edgy far left antifa teen circles.
>>
>>13260816
>christians aren't abrahamic
you're not wrong lol libcuck
>>
>>13246838
Yet another nigger
>>
>>13260818
>, society is largely filled with bug men who condemn literally anything that isn't some form of "just vote them out"
This is changing fast and getting faster with more stress being placed on people.
>>
>>13246838
>The future of Europe
>Uses Africans
They will be crying about the far right in the same breath.
>>
>>13246838
>future of Europe
>posterchild is an African woman
>>
>>13256875
It started with America, and particularly as a side effect of releasing African slaves into the country and requiring decades of propaganda to deal with the unrest. That propaganda reached Europe and influenced them even though they had nothing to do with the kind of situation Americans found themselves in.
>>
>>13260965
>>13264150
>>13264205
>>>/pol/ is that way, you unscientific schizo freaks.
>>
>>13246838
>The future is in your hands
Well I just masturbated and got semen on my hands, that means the future is now covered in semen.
>>
>>13264374
Maybe try >>>/r/eddit if you don't like different opinions?
>>
>>13264401
I'm all for different opinions, so long as they're correct.
>>
>>13264374
What do you actually find wrong about those posts? That's not a European person
>>
>>13264374
Europe is my homeland. I don't have another one and I want it to stay for the European people, not Africans or Asians.
>>
>>13264409
>correct.
In your opinion.
>>
>>13264473
>>13264374
Well?
>>
File: White_Protesters.jpg (62 KB, 651x489)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>13264374
>>13264473
>>13264676

Most likely ANY reference to Africans NOT being ideal immigrants brings out the "virtuous" white protester
>>
>>13264745
They could be amazingly prosperous immigrants, but the fact would still be there that they aren't European. They evolved in Africa and have nothing to do with Europe.
>>
>>13264806
Yes, but look this thread is not about Africans that's an American problem, there are virtually no black people in Europe.

We are talking about how to move the EU towards a competative tech economy. Ideally with a space programme that isn't a goddamn joke.
>>
>>13264825
The fuck?
The EU has taken in millions of africans and thousands more are coming every day. And don't dictate what you think the conversation ought to be.
You want to know how to make Europe competitive?
1. Keep it for only Europeans.
2. Allow Europe to return to more authentically European culture rather than this ZOG bullshit they've been forcing on Europe for the past 76 years.
>>
>>13246838
>tfw /sci/ is more based and pro-white than /pol/
>>
>>13264825
>this thread is not about Africans that's an American problem, there are virtually no black people in Europe.
Depends on the country. Immigration from Nigeria and Somalia has gotten out of hand, in addition to immigration from the middle east and India.
>We are talking about how to move the EU towards a competative tech economy. Ideally with a space programme that isn't a goddamn joke.
This is secondary to ensuring that Europe remains populated by Europeans. If Europe became the most advanced economy and tech hot spot in the world, it would mean nothing to Europe if it were in the hands of anyone but Europeans.
>>
>>13264832
I'm anti-immigration I just don't want to discuss non-whites that make up less than 4% of the continent.

Part of being a high tech econonomy is restructuring industry so that GDP can grow through automation and higher value goods, which means immigrant workers aren't profitable to employ and those companies stop lobbying for it.

But besides automation just having a stronger aerospace industry alone will do wonders for peripheral employment in research and engineering.

>>13264837
Because /pol/ is 90% Arabs ranting about Jews that's why everyone hates them.
>>
>>13264849
>I'm anti-immigration I just don't want to discuss non-whites that make up less than 4% of the continent
The continent as a whole you are talking about must include Russia and Eastern Europe and heavily skew it then.
Because the thread is about the EU and the EU is getting so many Africans poured into it many parts of even Germany and Austria are now minority German. It's not some far right fantasy, it's real. Just look at the schools. We will have white minority cities in not even 2 generations from now.
>>
>>13264849
>Part of being a high tech econonomy is restructuring industry so that GDP can grow through automation and higher value goods, which means immigrant workers aren't profitable to employ and those companies stop lobbying for it.
How's that working out for the USA?
Oh right, their next generation is already minority white due to immigration.
You're putting the cart before the horse. The most important thing is European identity first. A good European society will come after we get that part right.
>>
File: Germany Demographics.png (27 KB, 215x457)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>13264944
>Because the thread is about the EU and the EU is getting so many Africans poured into it many parts of even Germany and Austria are now minority German.

No, stop falling for Jewish "it's too late to change demographic decline" gaslighting. Again, I'm not saying there is not a problem, I don't like the narrative that it is too late to stop it.

How you actually stop it is by transitioning to an automated/digital economy that doesn't require many workers to support pensions, health care etc. In addition we retain leadership in science and technology (not that the rest of the world outside of China actually cares about this). Most immigration is legal immigration remember. The doesn't have that many illegals anymore even since they rebelled against it with BREXIT. I mean there is still a lot of Asylum, but we mostly give them to LGBT types who don't breed anyway.
>>
>>13246874

>EU MPs will definitely read your thousands of messages and take them to heart

What a gullible, naive midwit. Because of people like you we had the third Reich in Germany. Not because of Nazis, they would have never come to power if it were for Germans with common sense.
>>
>>13264948
Well you might be forgetting how this all started. It was outside forces (CCP, USSR and even our "allies") subverting our children, spreading disunity and making us doubt our democratic values. All this population pyramid bullshit contrary to evidence seen in Japanese prosperity etc. Keeping our focus on our values is more important than being reactionary.

We need to be able to protect ourselves from information warfare for which we were not prepared at all.
>>
>>13247351
Merkel has kids.
nigger
>>
>>13247500
Singapore is nice but you are playing with the authoritarian fire dont burn yourselves ;)

t. German
>>
>>13264978
No?
>>
>>13251087
but shes a women :(
>>
>>13251101
under Seehofer there will not be "no go " areas. He will skin the nigger alife.

Only think I like about him. Based Nazi-vibes
>>
>>13264981
Singapore is nightmare apartheid state of Han bankers dominating a slave race of Indians. Literally a cautionary tale about racial voting.
>>
>>13264973
All I'm asking for is that we vote for all the reasonable ideas just so they are at least forced to lie when they say "we had this conferences and Ahmed said we all want more MENA immigrants.
>>
>>13256418
thats irrelevant. They still reproduce more than you do, and thats all that matters. Its natural selection.
>>
>>13265029
>They still reproduce more than you do, and thats all that matters. Its natural selection.
Arabs and Mongols have produced more offspring than Chinese and Europeans for thousands of years and yet the latter civilizations won out in the end.

Horde armies aren't an effective strategy in general.
>>
>>13264948
is there any possible way to save America from minority white or is it too far fucked?
>>
>>13265073
America is not going to be minority white. Most of the latino immigrants are mostly white descendents. Some of them marrying white Americans have blonde haired, blue eyed children. They might take advantage of AA, but do you really believe they will identify as non-white when push comes to shove?

Meanwhile the black American population has been stagnant at 13% and even declining slightly from the relative 15% it was at some point. America has a way bigger problem with Chinese immigrations who are infiltrating pozzed universities (not the Chinese immigrants who genuinely come to the West because they believe in democracy, but large portion of pseudo-CCP agents). But Asians are fine anyway most of those who are pro CCP just come to steal tech and then move back home.
>>
>>13265073
>>13265116
To add. Mormons are the fastest growing population segment. Most Latino immigrants are anti-immigration. Liberals rarely have kids. America will be fine, don't let them gaslight you, just keep resisting H1B visa scams.
>>
>>13265116
>>13265124
thanks, anon. sorry to further stray from the european conference, but aren't hispanic whites moderately to significantly different than non-hispanic whites? that's what i'm mostly worried about currently because i too noticed the stagnant african population and ever-increasing hispanic population, but maybe hispanics/non-hispanics are closer than i imagined. i'll probably still take issue with it though due to displacing the old American people.
>>
>>13265145
>but aren't hispanic whites moderately to significantly different than non-hispanic whites?

They vary from ~20% that are basically 100% European ancestry (mostly Spanish) to mixed race Euro-America to mixed Euro-American-African. The majority of the legal ones are 100% Euro they don't look like Cubans etc. you are used to. But in any case they are Christian and less likely to ghettoize so after a few generations mixing with Americans they will be indistinguisable from any Latins in Europe and some will even look Germanic. The "browning" globohomo is largely a myth (to see why look at marriage rates between races in the USA; the only significant race mixing is between whites and latinos, the other races essentially don't mix at all).

>i'll probably still take issue with it though due to displacing the old American people.
It is not right. It comes from a corporate culture of benefiting from income taxes (for example Amazon using postal services etc.), but then double dipping by not funding/investing in any training or education for locals. They want people cheaply trained in the third world who are also willing to work for next to nothing so they can get a first world passport.

None of it is obviously sustainable.

Despite all the rhetoric they can't really "replace" you though. They will have to start actually genociding you by force of arms, but there's no money in doing that so I doubt it will come to it.
>>
>>13265162
Also never forget that Latinos/Hispanics are literally the descendents of the worst perpetuators of slavery and colonialisation. They are all descendent from either Spaniards/Portuguese or Spaniards/Portuguese who intermarried locals or raped their slaves. Unlike in America and the rest of the planet there aren't any "pure" natives from the Americas or Africa (something like less that 1% in most countries).

This obvious truth is undeniable so Latino attempts to discriminate against whites through white guilt bullshit is only going to last for as long as it is actually possible for them to remain uniquely identifiable. If there is any guilt to carry then they carry it far more than the people descendent from those who actually fought to abolish slavery both through boycotts and force of arms in the American civil war.

They will try to stretch this truth, but it it will fundamentally never go away, they carry it in their genes.
>>
>>13246838

Closer ties with Russia so we get those juicy resources and access to their markets.
>>
>>13265190
I also agree with this. Russia is literally the perfect partner for us they have natural resources to sell to us while we have capital to invest in modernisation their economy. In addition they have a massive population which if we employ in new positions will provide a massive new domestic consumer market.

Plus they are white Christians which causes less integration drama.
>>
>>13264849
>I'm anti-immigration I just don't want to discuss non-whites that make up less than 4% of the continent.
>Part of being a high tech econonomy

YOU are being deliberately blind to the truth.
EVERY image they chose for this website reflects an idealized future the European leadership wants.

They WANT Africans in the Europe's future and the background is NOT a high tech robot farm but a small farming domed home being tilled by an African.
>>
>>13265190
yes
>>
>>13246838
>>13246874
>they know FREXIT is coming if they don't do something
DEXIT would happen sooner tbph.
Not like that would change anything, though.
We'd still be ruled by the same incompetent fucktards, that couldn't do any actual job for a living and that abuse their seat as some kind of social security.
Say, von der Leyen was LITERALLY sent to Brussels to avoid her getting investigated by prosecutors, since EU Commission Presidents have "immunity" in Germany.

Europe being united? Yeah, I'm all for it!
The European Union (in its current state)? Nah, and I honestly don't see how to fix it.
>>
>>13265339
I know the picture is pozzed Anon, it pissed everyone off even some of the conference people mention they are disgusted by the propoganda.
>>
>>13265442
>der Leyen was LITERALLY sent to Brussels to avoid her getting investigated by prosecutors, since EU Commission Presidents have "immunity" in Germany.
Yes, we literally sent her there because she was such a fuckup and no one in Germany wanted to deal with her in Germany. That's kind of the problem, no one cares about Brussels, but unfortunately they actually affect things in the real world.
>Europe being united? Yeah, I'm all for it!
>The European Union (in its current state)?
I mean kind of everyone agrees with you. From virtually every political aisle even.
> Nah, and I honestly don't see how to fix it.
Well no one does, but we all agree it needs fixing. As long as we emphasizes pro high tech investments, strong borders and a united EU army we will figure out the rest. Unity will come with increased direct democracy. And also ban the EC from being able to "condemn" things, it fucking pisses everyone off when those betas do that.
>>
>>13265467
>Yes, we literally sent her there because she was such a fuckup and no one in Germany wanted to deal with her in Germany.
Actually: Same thing with Laschet.
He is such a fuckup and no one in NRW wanted to deal with him in NRW.
Fortunately for him (but not for us), his opponent is even more of a fuckup than him.
>>
>>13265487
No one wants him as chancellor, but all the other options are equally shit. At least Baerbock has children I suppose.

But yeah Germany has no good leadership options. I think the fundamental problem is that the position doesn't pay enough so only loser aim for it.
>>
>>13265498
>the position doesn't pay enough
You have no idea. The pay is more than okay.
It's just that our party system fosters that kind of absolute, incapable scum that should get nowhere near the Kanzleramt or the EU Commission.

In that sense: Yes, more Direktmandate (~direct mandates?) could help fix things.
Although I'd prefer to entirely remove parties from that step.
>>
>>13257148
You can just give the males large genitalia, it's not related.
>>
>>13265551
>Although I'd prefer to entirely remove parties from that step.
I agree. This is why I think direct democracies is the answer, at least as an experiment while the EU is till limited in mandate. You can do a few interesting things once you have direct democracy:

>Eliminate political parties entirely
They never fucking implement the platform we vote for them to implement anyway, what is the point of political parties? All political parties have done is so division and instability before its members sell out to the same companies anyway.
>Eliminate the political class entirely
We only need a few paid engineers to write secure, open source code (open source for security, impossible to cheat) for the servers plus some other skeleton legal staff to draft laws to be voted on. Everyone that is a citizen becomes the parliament.
>Resource distribution and public funds can be distributed using optimization algorithms
The way we currently allocate public funding is abhorrently primitive compared to the efficiency that we are actually capable of.
>Minimization of corruption
Corroption in third world and banana republic economies is possible because there are so few interest groups with actual power. Once power is distributed too wide you have to cater to all of those, rather than just say one powerful general or the owner of your country's oil wells. In addition since we can have an open source direct democracy we will have a lot of eyes on all our funds (except perhaps for some constitutional military spending on secret programmes).

[cont]
>>
>>13265675
>Slower, more thoughtful voting
Right, so referendums are kind of cucked anyway. Basically the media interest groups push extremely hard to give you the wrong impression of what you are voting for leading up towards the vote, most people are busy working and barely have time to form a real opinion. But what what if we all voted from anywhere any time? Let's say you vote on an issue, but it's digital so there's no reason the vote can't stay open for 6 months. So in those 6 months we can have a clear debate platform for experts to provide (uncensored) opinions on all sides and you actually find time to read all sides in detail (no "side" can control the platform because every citizen is allowed to open a ne). Sounds slow? Willing to bet we pass more laws than the current pozzed system in the first year. Because there are no more parties or "sides" only the issue itself is the focus. I want to be able to vote for more natural forests, less immigration, less fossil fuels, pro gay marriage, but ban these excessive LGBT parades and there's no real reason I can't have all of that.

Disadvantages:
>People will still be influenced by (predominately foreign) media
But you can at least get rid of the sickenly partisan state media. Probably one of the first things we'll vote for is to build a massive firewall though.
>>
>>13265675
>All political parties have done is sow* division and instability before its members sell out to the same companies anyway.
>>
File: 1583829857340.jpg (90 KB, 1223x809)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>13265551
I think Australian style voting system could fix Germany. But instead we're getting Bürgerräte and German PolSci still believes that the 5% hurdle is the best thing ever. I cannot vote for the party I actually want and have to vote tactically instead. But to make up for it they'll pick 100 random idiots to form a Bürgerrat as if that somehow improves our system. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>13265737
>But to make up for it they'll pick 100 random idiots to form a Bürgerrat as if that somehow improves our system.
I genuinely think the Bürgerrat was a step in the right direction.
As far as I could tell, "they" were steered them "from above", though, so it's obvious it wouldn't decide anything revolutionary.

Put the entire electorate of Germany into a bag and randomly draw people from it to form the Bundestag.
That's an idea, that I'd support. The access to parliament must not depend on the allegiance to a party.
They talk about how parliamentarians were essentially free to vote as they think is right, which would be ideal, but we all know that doesn't happen.
Stop it with those fucking "Bauchschmerzen", you assembled Verräter and Verbrecher. The only thing you care about is getting reelected, so you can continue living off social welfare.

>>13265675
>>13265677
That sounds like a compelling alternative.
>>
>white replacement is just a crazy conspiracy theory
>>
>>13265737
Our system invariably ends up with a two party domination of the lower house, but it can have interesting dynamics in the upper house. Our senate is elected proportionally by state, and the senate is as powerful as the lower house, so you get various smaller parties or independents having real power.
>>
>>13246838
>future of Europe
>black female farmer
hard pass
>>
The only solution comes from the point of a drone.
>>
>>13268487
Its so blatant. I sometimes wonder if its a based boy deliberately using those images. Just to show everyone the true intention. The real subversives would use a white person just to disguise the fact that they want white people replaced. "Nothing to see here folks, just your indigenous white people farming their land as they have done thousands of years." while every year the percentage of whites drop.
>>
File: 579820.png (718 KB, 925x900)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>13264374
>>>>/pol/ is that way, you unscientific schizo freaks.
>>
>>13268576
>>13268487
The staff that works there are mostly immigrants who hate native europeans with a passion.
>>
>>13268692
Kek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.