[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can you imagine even how stupid people must be to take a vaccine for a virus that's literally out of date? COVID19 Has mutated over 30 times since they designed the vaccine. The new mutations simply do not care if you have the vaccine and act the same. That's why they tell you to keep wearing a mask even if you're vaccinated: the vaccine doesn't do shit!
>>
Have you had your daily dose of redpills?
>>
>>13075843
It will mutate even more because of vaccinations.
People who don't get the vaccine at some point are fucked, because of instead of getting a mild cold from the mutation you're gonna get a mild to medium covid and then get a brutal case of covid mutation.

Also kinda makes more sense that the sheep who take the vaccine survive while the free thinkers who are super anti-establishment and shit die instead of the other way around like you schizos somehow believe. Why would they fuck themselves and the schizos would survive instead of just the schizos dying?

I count myself as a schizo, but the vaccines are legitimate medical response to a potentially orchestrated & engineered virus or at least instrumentalized virus.
>>
>>13076126
but anon, 'free thinkers' are easy to control if they are also idiots, just tell them to do the opposite of what you want them to.
The people who question the vaccine but then do the kind of reasoning you just did and conclude they are still better off taking it are the smart free thinkers, the most dangerous ones!
>>
>>13075843
The vaccine has already been shown to be 95% effective. Why are you spamming misinformation threads?
>>
>>13076159
holy shit, they specifically targeted my 120+ IQ woke ass with this fucking death vaccine
>>
>>13075843
Stopping the virus isn't the point of the injections.
>>
>>13076160
95% effective at what? Specify EXACTLY what it is 95% effective at, keep in mind that we will move on to discussing wearing masks after you have answered this so choose your narrative wisely.
>>
>>13076126
>People who don't get the vaccine at some point are fucked, because of instead of getting a mild cold from the mutation you're gonna get a mild to medium covid and then get a brutal case of covid mutation.
not necessarily true look up the Original antigenic sin
>>
>>13076411
I am aware. The issue just isn't black/white. The virus, the vaccines, the sickness, neither is.
Also no scientific consensus on many things yet.
>>
File: CWCFh-GUAAAejMD.jpg (208 KB, 999x1200)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>13076159
Time will tell who was right. Let us hope that billions perish and the survivors learn their lesson!
>>
>>13076160
95% effective. Wow anon you should be a politician, you're really good at saying literally nothing.
I'm 95% in your mom btw
oh I'm 100% now
maybe go 40% yourself like a jihad.
>>
>>13076126
stay home
earn money from home
get plenty of vitamin d and sun if you can
wait 10 years for vaccine potential issue
avoid getting the covid
take simple protein based vaccines like novavax, avoid new ones like pfizer
>>
>>13075843
most mutations don't effect the spike proteins
>>
If you do not trust god and that he made this body already perfect then you deserve what is coming for you if you take this shit.
>>
>>13076126
>It will mutate even more because of vaccinations.
Why do you think this? The countries with the worst variants have low vaccination rates and out of control spread.
>>
>>13076401
>Specify EXACTLY what it is 95% effective at
95% effective at preventing ALL infections.

>keep in mind that we will move on to discussing wearing masks after you have answered this
There's still the 5%, which is better than 100%.
>>
>>13076159
based platonic meme spreader
>>
>>13076160
>no source
>>
>>13076666
Super Satan has spoken his Super Satan plan. All hail the Super Satan of Deception.
>>
>>13076126
>I count myself as a schizo
You said enough
>>
>>13076666
>preventing ALL infections
If the majority of strains in circulation are susceptible to the vaccine, but a small handful of strains aren't, then won't those strains just explode in numbers once the vaccines are rolled out?
>>
>>13077275
All of the vaccines in use have an ability to morph to adjust to new strains. This is somewhat limited but likely will be enough to account for any strains that arise in the near future. If any strains stray too far for this morphology to be effective, a new booster will be required. Expect those once or twice a year for good coverage against all new strains. This morphology is one of the great new benefits of using mRNA.
>>
>>13075843
What vaccine? They haven't made a vaccine yet.
>>
>>13076126
>you'll get a case of covid mutation!
that's not how ANY of this works, you are LITERALLY less informed than the antivaxxers on the subject
>>
>>13075843
fuck off, /pol/
>>
The Salk Institute determines that the spike proteins used in the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines damage the lungs and arteries without any help from the virus itself.
https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
>>
>>13077598
>The Salk Institute determines that the spike proteins used in the Pfizer/Moderna vaccines damage the lungs and arteries without any help from the virus itself.
So you're forming your own conclusion? They didn't say anything of the sort...

"Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself."

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902
"Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function and eNOS activity but increased glycolysis. It appears that S protein in ECs increases redox stress which may lead to AMPK deactivation, MDM2 upregulation, and ultimately ACE2 destabilization.4 Although these findings need to be confirmed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the future study, it seems paradoxical that ACE2 reduction by S protein would decrease the virus infectivity, thereby protecting endothelium. However, a dysregulated renin-angiotensin system due to ACE2 reduction may exacerbate endothelial dysfunction, leading to endotheliitis. Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."
>>
>>13077920
It says the spike proteins are the problem. What do the vaccines do? They tell the body to generate spike proteins.
>>
>>13077935
The vaccine isn't sending cells loaded with spike proteins to the lungs. It's a mostly localized reaction, and the little bit that may make it to the bloodstream is filtered by the liver. It's far different from inhaling viral particles which proceed to line the lungs.

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/05/04/spike-protein-behavior
>>
I got the vaccine and I have no fear because I have faith in God
>>
Already had COVID. It was nothing more than a mild flu for me. If that’s it, I’ll take my chances.
>>
>>13075843
there's no virus. at all.
>>
>>13078058
you are not scientist. strict scientist would tell "I was told I had covid".
>>
File: EJXPIw9X0AAiEfh[1].jpg (159 KB, 1440x1797)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
I'M NOT TAKING NO DEMONRAT VACCINE I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF JUST LIKE TUCKER TOLD ME
>>
File: hr-6666.jpg (82 KB, 750x511)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>13076666
>6666
>>
>>13077305
>All of the vaccines in use have an ability to morph to adjust to new strains
No they don't. The vaccines all teach the body to recognize the spike protein they were developed with, as a result there's now selective pressure on the virus favouring spike protein mutations. Small changes may slow down your body's ability to recognize an infection and if a variant evolves who's spike protein is sufficiently different the vaccines will provide literally zero protection.

The only solution to this problem now that the vaccines have been distributed on masse is a constant supply of new vaccines.

We fucked this pandemic up so incredibly badly it's almost unbelievable.
>>
>>13080419
That's what you get for putting a game show host in charge of your country.
>>
>The new mutations simply do not care if you have the vaccine and act the same.
This is factually incorrect and OP is a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>13078629
>>13078632
Wew, we've got a full-blown retard on our hands over here
>>
>>13077956
Nothing you wrote is known fact. It's 100% conjecture. You cannot show any proof of anything you wrote. Like everything else coming out of the medical community, it's pure guesswork based on what they wish to be true.
Also your link's site is full of woke social justice nonsense which should have been a clue that it's just more IFLS! pop science trash and not actual science.
Show me HARD evidence. Actual proof, not, "well in theory we believe that this is what should happen because that's what the models we made up say". Good Lord, the pathetic babble and wishes that pass for science here is astonishing. Bet you still think the Imperial College London pandemic model is accurate.
>>
>>13078744
why do you hate the poor and working class?
>>
>>13080564
>You cannot show any proof of anything
>it's pure guesswork
>Show me HARD evidence
>Actual proof
Nigger, it's beyond fucking obvious that you will only accept exactly what it is you want to fucking hear. Stop acting like a faggot.
>>
>>13080564
Bro your anti vaccine argument is all conjecture
>>
Give it to me straight /sci/.
What are the potential long-term side effects of taking these new mrna vaccines.
>>
>>13080712
There are no long-term side effects
>>
>>13080616
>>13080620
good goyim
>>
File: when_the_s-protein_hits.png (2.43 MB, 1770x1732)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>13076126
>Why would they fuck themselves

I'm not sure why but they are
>>
>>13080564
>Nothing you wrote is known fact. It's 100% conjecture.
Which part? The localized reaction? The limited spread of the vaccine-created spike cells throughout the body? The more significant burden the virus itself places on the endothelium of the lungs? Pfizer used radioactive labeling for distribution studies to find out where it traveled. The vaccine and mRNA remain localized, and what enters the blood stream is filtered by the liver before it can spread throughout the circulatory system. Meanwhile, we have studies showing that many patients with asymptomatic COVID-19 ended up with lung damage, likely as a result of the elucidated mechanism. We also know that thrombosis is common in COVID-19 patients, far more common than is caused by the vaccines.

I'm not saying there's no risk at all to the vaccines, but if you're going to state that the spike proteins are the risk, then you should be far more concerned with the underlying (potentially unseen) damage that COVID-19 could cause.
>>
>>13080712
Getting prions and having a 100% chance of dying horribly.
>>
File: dark-wojak-light-grey.jpg (434 KB, 1328x1488)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
i just got the JNJ shot I was forced to for work

Be honest how fucked am I? I am fucking terrified
>>
>>13081697
how can you say this when it obviosuly hasnt been a long term time period of studying and comparing vaccinated vs non vaccinated to make this conclusion?
>>
>>13082913
You're going to live.
If anything, we should be the ones terrified
>>
>>13080712
You continue being a homosexual
>>
>>13075843
OP is a fag
KYS
>>
>>13078744
trump made the vaccine.
and I'm not taking anything a zionist approves
so trump and biden can go fuck off and do their gay satanic sex cult seomwhere else
>>
first of all I don't like needles, and I don't like doctors/medical authorities for the same reason I don't like cops.
except I'm not a criminal fuck so doctors/medical authorities have actually done worse to me in the long run.
these med commies can fuck off.
but I'll probably get a gun put to my head to take it.
give me info to make an exemption.
>>
File: soy mask.png (74 KB, 628x588)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>13076126
>>
Can we just go back to the 1 ≠ 1 threads?
Everyone knows vaxx is giant human experiment but you guys are shitting up this board with trash.
>>
Who
>>
>>13076478
Is az good or bad to take?
>>
File: 1620234108899.jpg (32 KB, 476x393)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>13086845
>Can we just go back to the 1 ≠ 1 threads?
because I'm busy on /x/ and this board is slow. I don't even like posting on /pol/ anymore, fuck I'm chasing /b/ feels.
but /b/ is over 100% killed.
/fit/ is dead
/pol/ is dead
/sci/ is dead
and /x/ is full of tumblrinas and druggies
fuck 4chan, I'm going to go read a book (fuck /lit/ btw).
see you faggots in the holy war.
>>
>>13075843
I think it's an insanely easy way for pharma companies to print money. Virus or no, they'll keep minting new shots every so often, especially while everybody is still terrified of the Kung Flu.
I doubt this is the great-culling of the population a la Georgia guide-stones, because all they'd have to do is stop feeding us instead of this bizarre multi-faceted medical conspiracy.
>>
>>13076160
Effective isn't a word that we use for precise results. Because it can mean anything.
>>
>>13076535
Because there don't need to for now.
>>
>>13077956
Why do experts contradict themselves?
https://healthblog.uofmhealth.org/wellness-prevention/what-happens-after-you-get-covid-19-vaccine
>Then, the mRNA is broken down and the newly-formed spike protein is released from the cell.

How does he explain that this vaccine has 2 to 3 times more side effects than traditionnal flu vaccines if the models are perfect?
And finally, how much pfizer money does he receive?
>>
>>13076401

> 95% effective at what?

From https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/providers/clinical-trial-data:

> The primary efficacy analysis population (referred to as the Per-Protocol Set) included 28,207 participants who received two doses (at 0 and 1 month) of either Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine (n=14,134) or placebo (n=14,073), and had a negative baseline SARS‑CoV‑2 status.

> The median length of follow up for efficacy for participants in the study was 9 weeks post Dose 2. There were 11 COVID‑19 cases in the Moderna COVID‑19 Vaccine group and 185 cases in the placebo group, with a vaccine efficacy of 94.1% (95% confidence interval of 89.3% to 96.8%).

It's one thing to be anti establishment and shit, but stop fucking denying facts.
>>
>>13075843
the recent study in qatar seems to indicate the pfizer vaccine is still pretty effective against even the south african strain, so yea facts dont care about your feelings.
>>
>>13075843
>The new mutations simply do not care
prove it
>>
>>13076126
>orchestrated & engineered virus or at least instrumentalized virus
lolno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab-r0capbzk
>>
>>13091222
Why not post that with the initial post which gave no context to what "effective" means? Now you're acting butthurt for your poor communication skills.
>>
>>13082913
fuck off, snowflake
>>
>>13077598
what else is new
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cytokine_storm
>>
>>13086607
>trump made the vaccine
that fat fart did nothing useful
>>
>>13088772
>Why do experts contradict themselves?
Where are you seeing a contradiction? Those spike proteins will mostly be around the site of the injection, some will travel through the lymphatic system, some may actually reach the blood stream where they'll be filtered by the liver. This is what the tracing showed.

>How does he explain that this vaccine has 2 to 3 times more side effects than traditionnal flu vaccines if the models are perfect?
Do they show that?

>And finally, how much pfizer money does he receive?
You'd have to ask him.
>>
>>13091309
>Where are you seeing a contradiction?
>But instead of that being assembled into more infectious viral particles, as would happen in a real coronavirus infection, this protein gets moved up to the surface of the cell, where it stays
Literally the opposite of "release".

>Do they show that?
https://www.nature.com/articles/
d41586-021
-00290-x
>>
>>13080712
They don't know.
>>
>>13092489
I think you're misinterpreting. Released, as in they're allowed to move to the surface of the cell, not that they physically break away and start floating around the body. The mechanics are explained in the link I posted.

As for more side effects, I assume the lipid nanoparticles cause a better immune response than the traditional adjuvants.
>>
>>13076160>>13077411>>13081697
>>13085575
>>13091242

Whatever you say, coof poof
>>
>>13075843
spikes don't mutate as fast as the rest of the virus. and spikes don't mutate much so they will be still be recognized by the antibodies. if not they will make a booster.
>>
>>13096356
ok, coof poof
>>
File: ac86vpstlpz51.jpg (153 KB, 900x1040)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>13076401
>keep in mind that we will move on to discussing wearing masks after you have answered this so choose your narrative wisely.
>>
File: chose-poorly.jpg (28 KB, 565x405)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>13098531
>>
>>13096356
only shit in your brain mutates, retard. germ theory is a hoax.
>>
If the spike mutates the virus literally loses a way to infect you. Understand that these vaccines were created by people orders of magnitude more intelligent than you.
>>
>>13078040
but did you get it because you had fear of COVID...?
>>
File: i want to believe.jpg (286 KB, 1588x1608)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>13098717
Trust the science.
>>
>>13098717
I appreciate your reverence for scientists, but you'd have to be absolutely retarded to believe that it's impossible for the spike proteins to mutate to an extent that they dodge recognition by the immune system while retaining their pathology. The fact that moderna recipients almost exclusively get the SA variant is evidence enough that there is selective pressure to do exactly that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.