[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nature.png (186 KB, 1192x858)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
What did the elite of the scientific community mean by this?
>>
File: 1611442057233.jpg (504 KB, 1080x2788)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>12941288
Scientists whored themselves out for money.
That is what intellectuals and scientists do.
>>
File: 4d7.gif (2.66 MB, 423x315)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB GIF
>>12941288
>>
File: There_It_Is.gif (1.98 MB, 390x205)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>12941288

PENIS -- MALE
otherwise female

How fucking hard is this??!!!
>>
>>12941498
2+2=3
Welcome to a literally orwellian future
>>
>>12941498
You can build a dick. If there's a quick test which checks if you're xx or xy might be a good response to the author
>>
>>12941498
sperm -> male
eggs -> female
neither -> neither
that's literally all sex is. gametogenesis.
>>
>>12941588
>You can build a dick.
skin rolled up and stitched together into a shaft isn't a dick. much like your cut out dick leaving a hole isn't a vagina.
>>
>>12941288
Post a picture of them on 4chan
If somebody can masturbate to it, it's a female.
>>
>>12941288
>Lonza
>Lonza Group is a Swiss multinational chemicals and biotechnology company, headquartered in Basel, with major facilities in Europe, North America and South Asia. Lonza was established under that name in the late 19th-century in Switzerland. The company provides product development services to the pharmaceutical and biologic industries, including organic, fine and performance chemicals, custom manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, chemical synthesis capabilities, detection systems and services for the bioscience sector.
Now why would this company be pro-tranny?
>>
>>12941617
Then you have to specify a particular trait of dick that can be measured economically and one that plastic surgeons can't replicate.
>>
File: 1613713955780.png (479 KB, 1024x768)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
>>12941627
funny how trannies are the biggest consoomer brainlets around. they sign up in droves for subscriptions to overpriced big pharma snake oil. the very "capitalists" they screech about they give all their money too. lmao.
>>
>>12941635
There is no such thing as "men's sports" that exclude anybody based on sex.
>>
>>12941635
yup they can't. because organs have specific traits that rn we don't have the ability to produce. and organ isn't defined by the ability of of the plastic surgeons you waste your money on because of your sexual bpd.
>>
>>12941627
If you need more proof that capitalism is a failure, here it is.
>>
>>12941659
When the technology comes out, if it isn't already, you'll just be kicking the can down the road. I'm not sure what the technology is at but the question would be whether it can be a cheap and efficient test or even useful.
More food for thought, we separate sports by age, sex and ability so it would be better if the test accounted for all 3.
>>
>>12941690
if the tech comes out that swaps gametogenesis then by definition that will be a real sex change. until that point you're just a man in a wig with a rotting hole forcing other people to respect you delusions with the threat of the state like christards once did.
>>
>>12941690
>>12941702
and being a corporate pawn that shovels out whatever cash you have to big pharma and plastic surgeons while at it.
>>
There's a reason why links to Nature are forbidden on /sci/.
>>
>>12941288
>it is difficult, if not impossible, to define a hard boundary between the colors yellow and green
>therefore color doesn't exist
>>
File: Right-wing Incel.jpg (97 KB, 645x847)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>12941752
I don't see how color is relevant to a discussion about gender. These are completely different topic, dumbass poltard.
>>
It's not difficult at all to define the boundary between hylic and psychic.
>>
>>12941752
>>12941766
Same poster
>>
>>12941775
>>12941766
Same poster
>>
>>12941775
schizoposter
>>
>>12941608
sounds needlessly restrictive and sexist.
>>
>>12941783
>>12941811
Proving a negative is boring.
>>
>>12941821
Do y'all just get tired? That's not at all a scientific response
>>
>>12941821
sex is defined in contrast to asexual reproduction. this is just how shit evolved. it has nothing to do with your tranny delusions which you feel like killing yourself over. this model best fits reality. simple as that.
>>
>>12941832
Sex by copulation is a terrible consequentualist causation narrative. It has many holes. Not bad but there are situations where copulation shouldn't define the genetic aspects.
>>
>>12941841
>shouldn't
and you will be filtered from the gene pool
>as all things should be
>>
>>12941841
> It has many holes.
not ones you ever touch. but jokes aside your dismissal is just your worthless tranny delusion opinion.
>Not bad but there are situations where copulation shouldn't define the genetic aspects.
you got that in reverse.
>>
>>12941880
I mean donkeys can copulate w horses. It's addressed in philosophy of biology/genetics books. It works okay enough but it can't be advanced upon and doesn't give a good picture.
>>
>>12941886
they produce sterile offspring. just proves the gametes def.
>>
>>12941293
>Mario Lopez
>intellectual
>>
>>12941885
We can have a better causation narrative and solve these issues.
Using copulation would assert a horse is a donkey. In gender it can be worse and you may band-aid contemporary issues and make worse ones, iyo, beyond your imagination. Consequentualism is a bad definition. It's like saying 1+1 is justified by the number 2 existing. You can't do anything with it.
Picrel about having genetic drift being a causation narrative has issues. Genetic drift necessitates copulation.
>>
>>12941288
There's no hard boundary between the starting and finish line either.
>>
>>12941891
Then it's not the gametes but the offspring which defines whether they're a horse, of a certain gender, whatever else bs you want to derive from that.
>>
It's easy to differentiate the two sexes.

Male chicks go into the meat grinder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_u0jxi_v-w
>>
>>12941918
>Using copulation would assert a horse is a donkey.
no that is not how species is defined. viable offspring is the cut-off.
> Consequentualism is a bad definition. It's like saying 1+1 is justified by the number 2 existing. You can't do anything with it.
except that it is the foundation for arithmetic. peano's axioms.
>Picrel about having genetic drift being a causation narrative has issues. Genetic drift necessitates copulation.
is just a bunch of tranny sophistry.

>>12941923
>Then it's not the gametes but the offspring which defines whether they're a horse, of a certain gender, whatever else bs you want to derive from that.
no it is gametes that defines sex.
>>
>>12941937
>viable offspring is the cut-off.
No it's not. Species is not well-defined.
>>
>>12941939
>No it's not. Species is not well-defined.
In biology, a species is the basic unit of classification and a taxonomic rank of an organism, as well as a unit of biodiversity. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction.
>>
>>12941937
Peano's axioms is by 0 and the S function existing and you use that to create 2. You don't start with 2 then create the peano axioms.

What if the person can't reproduce due to lack of gametes and need to either repopulate them with whichever sex cells either due to some treatment or genetic reasons. How would you know what to populate them with? Whichever they wanted? Do you not see how this could be worse down the road?
>>
>>12941948
People don't define species by copulation. There are many ways they do (for instance we could mate w older hominids but we are separate species) but that's not a good definition of gender, species, genetic fit etc.
>>
>>12941950
>Peano's axioms is by 0 and the S function existing and you use that to create 2. You don't start with 2 then create the peano axioms.
yes it's a mapping function. yawn.

>What if the person can't reproduce due to lack of gametes and need to either repopulate them with whichever sex cells either due to some treatment or genetic reasons. How would you know what to populate them with? Whichever they wanted? Do you not see how this could be worse down the road?
if they don't have gametes they are not sexual by definition.
>>
>>12941958
>but that's not a good definition
ok opine all you want but it works. it's the best fitting model and the fact you seethe about it doesn't invalidate it.
>>
>>12941962
So you're arguing sex isn't a fundamental trait to a person? I don't think there are huge medical differences which should be accounted for in some treatments but I imagine there are.
>>
>>12941969
>So you're arguing sex isn't a fundamental trait to a person?
where do you get that from?
>>
>>12941288
They mean that trying to find a nuanced way to define male and female as it pertains to fair competition in sports is difficult. Testosterone has been popular, but there's enough overlap between men and women that there isn't a perfect cut-off. Genitalia becomes tricky with intersex people. There's no one-size-fits-all rule for sports competition

Basically, it means we're going to have to see if you've got balls or ovaries and if you've got neither you can't play sports.
>>
>>12941966
It's best in fields where it doesn't matter. Being able to mate is a terrible framework and may be counterproductive in medicine. Considering you've been saying I'm with a mental illness I imagine you must care about medicine. What if they lose their sex cells in transition and they need a procedure to repopulate it. How do you choose?
>>
>>12941971
You said a person can not be sexual making having a sex not a trait shared by all humans. Thus not fundamental.
>>
>>12941927
>Male chicks
anon, chicks are all female.
>>
>>12941975
>Being able to mate is a terrible framework
no it isn't. trannies like you wouldn't exist without it. which would've been fortunate desu.
>What if they lose their sex cells in transition and they need a procedure to repopulate it. How do you choose?
not my problem. honestly i wish all trannies would just kick the chair this instant. in minecraft ofc.

>>12941981
they are not sexual as in they cannot sexually reproduce.
>>
File: crowbrids.jpg (312 KB, 1024x1444)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>12941948
That definition is an a posteriori attempt of making sense of preexisting species divisions, with a simple rule.
But most species were identified more or less arbitrarily based on phenotypic differences and geographic borders.
>>
>>12941981
>Thus not fundamental.
it's fundamental to all organisms with gametes.
>>
>>12941995
so taxonomy needs an update to be definitionally rigorous. your point is meaningless.
>>
>>12941974
>fair competition
It's called men's sports, which anybody can participate. They don't check your penis.

The whole point of having women's sports is to carve an unfair competitive space for a special protected class of sub-population. Nobody cares about women's sport except those who make money from it in mysterious ways. It might as well be a tranny infested shitshow, who cares.
>>
>>12941993
>>12941999
You do understand why you come off as an unscientific nut job right? It's why your positions won't take hold. They don't hold up to scrutiny or have any use
>>
>>12942026
>has no argument
>calls others unscientific nut jobs
dialte
>>
File: 1617229028353.webm (2.12 MB, 640x340)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB WEBM
>>12942026
>>
>>12942032
I didn't know being scientific was a huge part of your identity. I gave you some scrutiny so you may develop your personality further
>>
>>12942026
>They don't hold up to scrutiny
all your tranny gibbering has been thoroughly debunked yet you still cling to your delusions. this is why you're mentally ill..
>>
>>12942040
>>12942032
I think y'all are closet trannies looking for any justification you find. If you use gametes you will produce trannies. I advise against using gametes.
>>
>>12942052
heh
>>
>>12942051
I'm trying to help you? It's not all about hot takes. Gametes doesn't work, what does?
>>
>features and opinion
Not real science.
Trannies and gender dysphoria will be engineered out of the gene pool in the next decade or so and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.
>>
>>12942059
you still have not provided any debunk to using gametes as the feature for distinguishing these classes. asexual organisms reproduce asexually. sexual organisms use gametes to do recombination to reproduce. it's that simple.
>>
>>12942065
You're defining a sex by gametes. People can be of a certain gender but for whichever reasons not have gametes. Archeologists don't have access to gametes but can still tell gender.
That's a big hole but broadening the conversation to other topics makes gametes a useless variable.
>>
>>12942077
Gender does not exist.
>>
>>12942077
gender is a delusion. just because something is in your doesn't make it real. just because people around the world believed in it and still believe in it doesn't make it real either. if that wasn't the case gods would be real. now that's not to say that peoples beliefs don't influence behavior. but beliefs doesn't a real make.
>>
>>12942090
*head
>>
>>12942085
>>12942090
God yall sound like hyenas. I'm a 30yo boomer. Gender means sex to me and the distinction seems retarded but maybe y'all know better.
My point was unanswered about gametes
>>
penises are just big clits
clits are just small penises
pussy lips are just scrotums without the balls
vaginas are just extra buttholes
>>
>>12941288
Genitals, Natural Development Course, Pheromones. An interesting way to trump the consensus is to find something one sex can do but the other can't in absolution. Something so clear scientists that argued against it would have to be willfully ignorant to contradict. What can a man do that a woman can't or vice versa? Pregnancy and Ejaculation probably won't pass because trannies can just delude themselves using some half-assed means. A women can sacrifice for a child, but can a tranny? A man can disregard equality for the greater good, but can a women?
>>
>>12942095
There is literally nothing wrong with using gametes as the dilineator for sex.
Males produce the small sperms gametes. Females produce the large ovum gametes, and in mammals gestational the offspring.
This is readily observable in all animals that reproduce sexually.
There is no problem with this other than this physically and biologically reductionist explanation hurts some people's feelings. But physical reductionism is one of the pillars of empirical science, along with falsifiability and reproducibility.
Using the gamete definition is the only one that satisfies the three principles. What this means is that people who don't produce gametes are literally not men or women. Which is completely fine.
>>
>>12942127
So after menopause women aren't women? If a man gets rid of his sperm production he can be a nothing? Can nothings be in women's sports?
>>
File: this easy.png (30 KB, 770x564)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>12942095
it's this easy. only trannies twist themselves into a pretzels about it since the best models for reality doesn't conform to their preconceptions.
>>
>>12942139
they are dead ends reproductively speaking.
>>
>>12942139
Did they produce sperms or egg gametes during their life cycle? Then they are men or women, respectively.
Why is this contentious?
>>
>>12942142
So can dead-ends play in women's sports? Do they not receive medical treatment then?
>>
>>12942153
women's sports are for women. dead ends can receive medical treatment for the specifics of their biology.
>>
>>12942139
>>12942146
You can still get pregnant after menopause. There are some reported cases apparently. Also, apparently its reversible
>https://www.health.com/menopause/can-you-get-pregnant-after-menopause.
>https://www.healthline.com/health/menopause/menopause-reversal#melatonin
>>
>>12942167
when they can reproduce with their own eggs they are a she, otherwise they are not.
>>
>>12942167
Yes because you can still have some egg cells. Menopause is when your body is almost out of them.

>>12942161
Men's sports aren't for men

>>12942152
This is nonsense. People can be born not having any ability to produce sex cells and still be of a certain sex.

I'm just going to say your chromosomes are probably a better place to start than gametes.
>>
>>12942139
There is nothing wrong with restricting membership into women's sports, because that's the whole point of women's sports.
>>
How do you define a hard boundary between a human and an ape?
>>
>>12942199
>This is nonsense. People can be born not having any ability to produce sex cells and still be of a certain sex.
wrong. that is definitionally invalid.

>I'm just going to say your chromosomes are probably a better place to start than gametes.
nope because you can have a y but no sry. also doesn't generalize to other species. thjis is why this is the best reproductive model here: >>12942142
generalizes well is 100% accurate and pick whatever classification metric toy want it maxes out for all classes and sticks to the point.
>>
>>12942222
*you
not toy i haven't slept in hours working on shit. now just shitposting with facts and logic till i pass out.
>>
>>12942222
You can start with chromosomes but gametes aren't going to help. People in pr are going to be male but by your definition can't do anything. If we find a cure for pr we can't cure it by your definition or it would produce trannies. I know kids can listen to the same song 500 times in a row at age 8 but I'm tired of repeating. It won't work
>>
>>12942233
pr? pa says they have no winky dink. so they cannot reproduce with sperm despite producing it unless there is some form of extraction and insemination procedure. so your point is moot. so it does work and a few minor outliers do not invalidate a model this is stil 99.9999999999999% accurate. and we're not looking for rare hits. just what fits reality the best in terms of reproduction. you know the thing from and for which sex evolved in the first place.
>>
Is there a hard categorical difference between alive and dead?
>>
File: le john oliver face.jpg (117 KB, 1454x911)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>12941766
>le john oliver face
>>
>>12942265
50/50
>>
>>12942261
You should look up the word moot and having no gonads means they don't produce testes.
In your framework that works etc percent, you have to create a new no-gender which can't be used in medicine. I assume they must have a different bathroom etc. Anyways it creates more questions and solves none.
>>
>>12941683
Yep, I think this is based.
>>
>>12942265
The ability to communicate in any capacity? Surely you can communicate with taste if all other senses fail you.
>>
File: le democrat face.jpg (89 KB, 1024x643)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>12941766
>le Democrat face
>>
>>12942280
that is partner condition. not pa.
>>
File: le bernie face .jpg (232 KB, 2000x2000)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>12941766
>>
>>12942283
That's too consequentualist. You need to derive living from material axioms.
>>
>>12942283
Is there a hard categorical line between communication and none communication? is the sun communicating? are rocks alive? (to cut to the chase if gender is a spook, so is any human rights, law, etc and even the practical difference of one grug bashing in another grug's skull because they can never be killed. Because life or death is a social construct) ad absurdum
>>
File: le antiracist face.jpg (125 KB, 827x1130)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>12941766,
>>
>>12942290
It literally says testicular agenesis. It even particularly says no gonads thus no testes
>>
File: spectrum.jpg (25 KB, 627x275)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>12941288
YAAAAAAAAAAS
>>
File: 1617840342846.jpg (399 KB, 1439x1684)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>12942300
i may be sleep deprived but you're illiterate
>>
Is there a hard boundary between winning and losing?
>>
>>12942295
No offense but you're talking like a moron. Wtf is a hard categorical line? You mean a material distinction between alive and dead? Is that a real question?
Is there a material distinction between gender? No. Is there a hard categorical distinction. I'm sure people would argue so. You're not communicating anything
>>
>>12942315
you win some. you lose some.
>>
>>12942318
>Is there a material distinction between gender? No.
Anon they will never send you to the women's prison.
>>
>>12942309
Isn't that something which can either be its inverse or which goes with it? I'm not sure what you're communicating. Males can be born without gonads and will still be males. That's where we left off.
>>
>>12942330
I thought y'all said sex wasn't gender.
>>
>>12942318
The whole gender or sex argument is trying to establish hard categories. To establish hard categories you need hard meaning inflexible principles to create an enforcable standard. This can be referred to as a line. Line meaning border.

Hard (meaning inflexible) categorical (the general subject of building different discrete sets) and line meaning the capacity to differentiate inflexibly between data sets. If there is no hard categorical distinctions or frame works these universalize to some absurd consequences.
>>
>>12942337
gender is just another word for sex.
>>
>>12942331
if no gonads then not male. need gonads for gametes. need gamete delivery system to reproduce. i can't believe a dt is this hard to follow. it's really easy. or it should be. anyway this is the model i will stick with for matters of sex. practically perfect accuracy and generalizable to all organisms.
>>
>>12942345
I get talked down to for not using orthodox terms in fields I'm learning rn. Anyways that means nothing. You need a truth framework which can derive truth preservations from your categories.
>>
>>12942293
What about variation in response to different stimuli?
>>
>>12942345
the separation boundary of the space of organisms for these features separates classes with perfect accuracy. there is nothing absurd about it. just goes against your flimsy preconceptions about how you want the world to be. you're failing the is ought problem hard.
>>
>>12942347
That's what I use it as but I thought y'all were debating the differences between them.

>>12942349
It's one which can produce trannies or at least an underclass of dead-ends. It can't promote medicine, no archeologists can use it. It's only applicable in a political sense and it won't even meet your political goals.
>>
File: 1616949785246.png (310 KB, 489x720)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>12942383
i know you're a tranny and you threw in your towel to ever have kids but many people want kids. that is the utility in this.
>>
>>12942347
Yes but activists try to make a distinction between external perception of sex and inherent sex. How do you draw a hard line between the perception and the actual thing?
>>
>>12942374
No you can still miss alive people. You need to have a material variable we can agree on and derive aliveness from it. It would help with aging medicines etc maybe even bringing a body or body organ back to life. With your framework if a heart stops beating it's useless but we can revive people.
>>
Trannies are not sick. They are just perverted men.
>>
>>12942383
>It can't promote medicine
your trannyshit sure as shit doesn't. unless you call inflating medical snake oil salesmen pockets with dough promoting medicine.
>>
>>12942390
You can have kids without that distinction. In fact that may make people decide to not have kids to get rid of the hierarchy. It's just a political distinction. It's not a good scientific one.
>>
>>12942397
By using your framework you allow a tranny underclass. I don't care about what y'all decide is in fashion generation to generation. I am interested in medicine and science in general. If you have a way to automate medical innovation I'd be interested but you don't.
>>
>>12942401
>You can have kids without that distinction.
no you can't. sperm and egg make babby.
>It's just a political distinction. It's not a good scientific one.
oh the pottery. lmao you fail the most basic bio. sad.
>>
>>12942377
The accuracy doesn't matter and the outcomes don't innately matter. Any categorization itself will fall underneath the ought. Any distinction between any set of entities will be arbitrary. It only matters instrumentally.
>>
>>12942405
>you allow a tranny underclass.
whoopity shit. they are dead ends.
> I am interested in medicine and science in general.
perverting well fitted models isn't that.
>If you have a way to automate medical innovation I'd be interested but you don't.
funny you say that.
>>
File: f4c.jpg (47 KB, 669x1024)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>12942409
>It only matters instrumentally.
yes like reproduction. you screeching about sperm and eggs not being necessary for babbys doesn't change that it do/ it's like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone. no non mental ill unlike you will go with your gibbering. .
>>
>>12942393
You can still be alive with a functioning brain and non-functioning heart but you can't be alive with a functioning heart and a non-functioning brain. So is the brain function the categorical limit, or could you go deeper and say the ability to reanimate the brain?
>>
>>12942429
I don't think you understand what I am saying. Either there is no valid structures using the post modern tools, or all societally constructed tools are valid even if they lack absolute categorization potential. You are missing the point that you can expose human rights, equality, and equity as arbitrary as the gender they 'deconstruct'. Meaning all you have to do to get them to admit to the disingenuous politics is by ripping apart the whole net. Whatever you get at the end of that process is more useful than trying to set some firm line. (instrumentality can be dissolved too)
>>
>>12942406
Saying gender is based on gametes doesn't make a baby.

There's no field which can use gametes as a fundamental distinction between genders
>>
>>12942418
Go to bed you sound foolish.

>>12942446
It has to be some trait that the brain shares which you can grow to reanimate it.
>>
>>12942452
>Either there is no valid structures using the post modern tools, or all societally constructed tools are valid even if they lack absolute categorization potential.
the validity of a model is just about its fitting to a problem. it goes beyond utility and is just about how well it describes some phenomena. the better fit, the more valid. simple as that. this is fit af. something trannies ain't darwinianly speaking. i really am not a fan of pomo tactics. they are just rhetorical sophistry to impede some understanding.
>>
>>12942454
>Saying gender is based on gametes doesn't make a baby.
gender dne outside of delusion.
>There's no field which can use gametes as a fundamental distinction between genders
you're right. gender is useless outside of behavioral psychology of delusion.
>>
>>12942464
It's a collection of microorganisms forming a complex continuous system. But if that system stops the microorganisms comprising it begin to die, and once enough of them die the system cannot be reignited. So perhaps 2 or more functional brain-cells that communicate might work?
>>
>>12942464
>Go to bed you sound foolish.
oh the pottery is strong with you.
>>
>>12942502
Probably not a brain cell. It would more be a degree of energy of some sort.
>>
>>12942489
if you aren't willing to match them tactically you, they will never give you that same consideration. They won't meet you half way. There is no way to have a broad agreement of what the problem is or if it even exists. Short term time preference and denial of reality in the modern system will likely outlast almost anyone. Because they aren't operating from moral frame works but rather from some whacky consequentialism, they will be allowed to act as predators. Irregadless of reality. Scorched earth policy is a better start than being beaten over the head with some straw man variant of your own system that they don't engage with.
>>
>>12942511
Bioelectricity
>>
>>12942524
you have a point. is this what you were trying to convince me of the entire time? if so i apologize for the insults. you're alright but you could've been more direct from the start.
>>
>>12942541
If you are too obvious with your allegiances, it kinda defeats the point. No worries m8 stay safe out there, don't get flagged for something stupid.
>>
>>12942578
ah don't worry i know how to blend in. i just don't do it here. this is the only place i can be in my skin rn. you stay safe out there too, fren.
>>
>>12941288
That it is difficult, if not impossible to find a hard boundary between the sexes
I'm not sure what is supposed to be surprising or controversial about this
>>
>>12941635
>specify a particular trait of dick that can be measured economically
What
> one that plastic surgeons can't replicate
How about the testicles? Show me an implant for functional testicles that will survive in a female host.
>>
File: 1617777735085.jpg (75 KB, 1024x554)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>12941627
>>12941646
>>
>>12941627
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>12941288
I think a massive conspiracy is being planned and executed behind the curtains. This is orchestrated by people who u would least likely suspect to be .
And those are ,wait for it, FEMOIDS!!
Yup,it's not the Jews; it's all the women who wish to permanently replace men from existence or at least enslave them for life without any access to freedom.
They wish to genetically engineer a Powerful senrient with female characteristics that would not have to depend on men and render us useless and in the end murder us.
Wake up men b4 it's too late.
>>
>>12941288
Quasi-spiritualism has been constant companion of science and an excellent vehicle for career growth.

It is certainly easier to say bullshit than do something and that should make it obvious why it is the preferred career path.

You might not remember gaia-ism, as its now somewhat different, but it was pretty big deal and a lot of kids were being told straight in the face that "mother earth has a consciousness and we'll find it in 10 years tops".

Note these things and how they come and go.
>>
>>12941288
What besides Boobies vagoo penoor and my big balls
>>
>>12941550
It's 2+2=5
Get your "facts" straight bigot.
>>
>>12941288
I'll give you a hard boundary, by FAT THROBBING COCK FULL OF CUM FULL OF CUM
>>
>>12941667
Unregulated capitalism.
>>
>>12941608
what if they produce both? then they'd be both male and female, right?
leading to another category of "sex"
>>
>>12944389
it's not possible to produce both.
>>
>>12941288
I hate this clown world
>>
>>12941288
I'd say one menstruating during a marathon is pretty sufficient
>>
>>12941288
Doctors: "I have had my livelihood threatened by my financiers and regulators. I will not be allowed to practice medicine at all if I do not submit."
Regulators: "TV says trannyism good, bosses say make happen." (insert brainless wojack here)
Regulators bosses ('politicians'): "I have been threatened by my financier/blackmailers."
Financiers/Blackmailers: "I exist to proliferate evil. The horror and agony I inflict on others brings me immense pleasure."
>>
File: file.png (214 KB, 400x400)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>12942233
This is retarded hair-splitting. You wouldn't contest to Humans being defined as bein two-handed and two-legged because of rare genetic mutations producing three legs/arms in some humans.
>>
>>12945127
If the genetic mutations were common or the majority of people were like that you would.
>>
>>12941498
Exactly.

Penis = male
Vagina = female

It's like society has reverted back to kindergarten.
>>
>>12945146
If my grandma had balls she'd be my grandpa.
>>
>>12945157
hello ivan
>>
>>12942040
Scathing
>>
>>12941821
sounds accurate and rooted in reality. not sure what youre going on about with these meaningless post modern buzzwords
>>
>>12941974
>Genitalia
They all have a dominant sistem and an underdeveloped and un-useful one. They can Also be classified.
>>
File: 1614355222550.gif (2.75 MB, 367x420)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>>12945185
>>
This is all thanks to John Money. How come people lambast the "vacines cause autism" study but still refer to his retarded gender studies?
>>
>>12941683
Now this is pretty based
>>
>>12942302
>spegg
kek
>>
>>12941974
>if you've got neither you can't play sports.
No, you'd play in the men's category.
>>
Why is it so hard? Make it simple. Any body modifications of any kind and you are not allowed to join a sport on professional level.
>>
File: Kindergarten_Cop.jpg (66 KB, 700x400)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>12941288
>>
>>12944419
it absolutely is. look at intersex individuals

low IQ retard's entire argument fell apart
>>
We are all gay by defintion
>>
>>12947324
Intersex people do not produce both sperm and eggs you fucking idiot.
>>
>>12947361
a subset do produce viable forms of both gametes
>>
>>12947230
But what about amateur sports? What constitutes a body modification?
>>
>>12947368
Does not exist. There are intersex people born with both ovarian and testicular tissue, but they do not produce both sperm and eggs.
>>
>>12941288
>the evidence linking testosterone to unfair sport advantage is unclear
Is iT r e A l L y?
>>
>>12947371
yes they do. search for true simultaneous hermaphrodites.

" the quantification of sexual selection is less clear-cut in simultaneous hermaphrodites, because each individual is both male and female at the same time."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5511009/

can't believe i'm sharing a board with low IQ retards fuelled by visceral emotions directed towards trannies lmao
>>
>>12947393
True simultaneous hermaphrodites have both testicular and ovarian tissue but they do not produce both sperm and eggs.
You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm smarter than you and probably everyone you know.
>>
>>12941498
It's not that simple, there are borderline cases as the penis and clitoris are essentially the same thing with various hormones acting upon to make it larger or smaller.

Ovaries and balls are also essentially the same thing, labia and scrotum. Etc.

The whole sex organs come from a common template that is differentiated, often badly like all things nature does, it's half assed.
>>
>>12947403
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/4532534/

get fucked lmao
>>
File: O4MyN.jpg (138 KB, 600x420)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>12941498
>>
>>12947417
Those are in species of fish and amphibians you fucking idiot. All of the cases of true hermaphroditismin humans, they only produce one gamete. This is the case for all mammals with hermaphroditism.
True hermaphrodites in humans do not produce both sperm and eggs.
You have no idea what you're talking about. You aren't even capable of reading the papers you link to try to prove your point.
>>
>>12941588
Where in the author's argument did he say the natural definition of male/female included artificial organ synthesis? It would have to be restricted to genetics at birth and the anatomy that it codes for to make any sense
>>
>>12947430
b-but le twannies evil!!1!1

here's an amphibian for you
https://www.deepdyve.com/lp/wiley/ovulation-in-a-cytogenetically-proved-phenotypically-male-fertile-IeoZ7pc0CX
>>
>>12947434
They're checking to see in sports how to tell. Saying "they know by knowing what they had at age 1" isn't informative. Do you have a quick gene test that can offer this?
>>
>>12947421
that's called a genetic freak, anon
>>
>>12947446
There is no suggestion of functioning ovum here. There is suggestion that hermaphroditic tissue attempted to ovulate inside his testicle. This is not the same as production of both gametes.
You have no idea what you're even reading.
>>
>>12947462
"histology of his removed ovary suggested that ovulation had, at some time, occurred"

lmao, my nigga is pretending to be illiterate now. sit down. you lost
>>
>>12947475
You have no idea what you're reading.
The point of that article was that a male hermaphrodite, who produced viable sperm, had hermaphroditic tissue his whole life without knowing, and then for some reason the tissue attempted ovulation several decades into his life (despite the fact that he has no eggs) which caused him pain and he needed to go to the emergency room.
There is no suggestion that he had both sperm and eggs. We would all know about this and he would be literally be one of the most famous subjects in biology for being the first and only known human to ever produce both gametes.
He did NOT produce ovum gametes. Hermaphroditic tissue attempting ovulation or spermatogenesis happens in hermaphrodites, this is known, but they do not produce both gametes.
You have no idea what you're talking about. You do not even study biology or any STEM field.
You lost.
>>
>>12947421
>genetic anomalies should define sex
>>
>>12947497
>assblasted so hard that he's pretending to misread the paper and grasping at straws

it literally says that ova were found and there was an ovulation event.
>>
>>12947511
Where does it say functioning ova were found?
>>
>>12947526
you are retarded, it's clearly stated that "ovulation had, at some time, occurred"

occurred, not attempted you absolute drooling low IQ retard. let's look up the definition of ovulation now shall we?

"Ovulation is the release of a mature egg from one of the ovaries.."
i understand that /sci/ is your only contact with science, but let's not get too cocky ok?
>>
>>12947543
There is no evidence that he had functioning ovum. It literally says that
>"Histology of the removed 'testis' subsequently showed normal ovarian stroma with several Graafian follicles and primordial follicles containing immature ova"
This happens already in hermaphrodites. This is not the same as production of both gametes. Ovulation of immature gametes can and does happen. He did not produce both ovum.
>>
>>12947526
https://twin.sci-hub.se/6029/e974492c024305a4281bb6245580dadb/shannon1973.pdf

here's another instance that's much more elaborate. lmao, i'm an undergrad schooling you on this buddy. stay humble
>>
>>12947559
both gametes*
Oocyte ovulation is still ovulation.
>>
>>12947559
>>12947561
"Microscopic examination of the operative specimen showed a normal fallopian tube. The ovary contained a number of follicular cysts and one follicle was found containing a de- veloping ovum (figure 4). Small numbers of primordial ova were also present."
>>
>>12947561
This subject also did not have functioning ovum.
>i'm an undergrad
That makes sense. Stay in school.
>>
>>12947578
yes he did.

"Regressing follicular structures were present, suggesting that previous ovulation had occurred."

"It has been stated that simultaneous func-
tion of both ova9 and testis probably never occurs in any vertebrate animal (Willis, 1962). In the present case, there is strong evidence that simultaneous function did indeed occur."

stay assblasted.
>>
>>12947586
Ironically you're the grasping at straws here. This subject did not have functioning ovum. The tissue underwent Oocyte ovulation. This happens in hermaphrodites.
This was literally from the 70's. We know that the subject was not producing functioning forms of both gametes.
Try not to drop out.
>>
>>12947599
he had a developing ovum that was literally shown under the microscope lmao

jesus, are you going to pretend to be blind now?
>>
>>12947608
Yes, just like some hermaphrodites with functioning ovum undergo spermatogenesis but do not produce viable sperm.
That is how true hermaphroditism works in humans. You would not be able to take those eggs and use them for reproduction. They aren't eggs.
There is no human that has ever been found to produce sperm and eggs. You haven't stumbled upon some revolutionary discovery here.
>>
>>12941766
>baiting on /sci/ with le registered democrat face
>>
>>12947616
it was functional.
you lost my dude
step down
sit down
take it
>>
>>12947616
>>12947641
the sperm was viable since he fathered children

the egg was never rested but it was morphologically normal and in the latest developmental stage prior to fertilization. that is to say everything we know about it was normal.
>>
>>12947641
not the guy you are talking too?
what are you trying to prove?
even if you are right, wouldnt this exception just prove the rule?

there are anomalias out there, and that is why they are called anomalias.

Humans have 2 legs and 2 arms. That statement is true regardless if some anomallies happen and a few babies are born without legs.
>>
>>12947658
I'm not the guy you are talking too.* random ? there. my bad
>>
>>12947658
>b-but muh rare!

even if one were to posit hypothetical worlds where redheads were 0.05% of the population (in line with other estimates for intersex frequencies), it is doubtful that we would deny that the color red is a true point on the spectrum of hair colors if their frequency was 0.05%, uniformly or not. we would still have the option to select the color "red" on licenses, demographic information collection...etc. we would not insist that someone with red hair must select "black", "brown", or "blonde" simply because they are not the norm.

the same thing applies for intersex people, they are indeed not the norm. they are indeed rare. and that doesn't actually matter with respect to the their sex being a true point on a spectrum of sexes - much as red hair is a true point on a spectrum of hair colors despite its rarity.
>>
>>12941683
saved and based
>>
>>12947681
what what point would you just consider an anomalie and move on? what what point would you put that option theree in the democraphic information collection?

lets say if the green natural hair color happen in 0.000001% of the population, should the government still put that option there?

should we collect information about how many penises baby boys have?

well, there is this condition here https://www.healthline.com/health/diphallia

does that justifies 2 penises as a demographic information collection by the government in documents, IDs, etc? just an example
>>
>>12947711
complete strawman and completely irrelevant. my post went over your head it seems

my point was, just because something is rare doesn't mean that it shouldn't be granted a category or a "truth value" or a point on a spectrum

by posting that you just proved my point, when babies are born with two penises the doctor's don't tell them "well.. you actually have one penis! two penises don't exist since they're so rare!"
>>
>>12947656
There is no way the egg would be viable.
>>
>>12941288
>88
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>12947412
>there are borderline cases

If not penis then female.
Why is this hard?

Freaky one in million Borderline cases:
Testicles -- male
otherwise female
>>
>>12942063
>Trannies and gender dysphoria will be engineered out of the gene pool in the next decade or so
I wish I had your optimism.
>>
>>12947430
>All of the cases of true hermaphroditismin humans, they only produce one gamete. This is the case for all mammals with hermaphroditism.
>for all mammals
>>12947446
>here's an amphibian for you
what did he mean by this?
>>
what do trannies even have to do with hermaphrodites and other hideous freaks of nature?
>>
>>12941293
Even AC Slater has to bend the knee to globohomo.
>>
>a 1/1000000 outlier appears every so often therefore biological sex is mysterious and ill-defined

also
>hey we got our linear model to an R^2 of 0.3, it looks like a vague cloud of points with a random line drawn through it
>hot damn, publish that shit
>>
>>12941498
Y Chromosome = Male
No Y = Female
>>
>>12942063
Deaf people want to right to have their non-deaf children made deaf through elective surgery. Trannies and those with other mental illnesses will insist that medical science be used to create more of them not less, claiming it is genocide to destroy their community. The public will eat it up and demand it too.
>>
File: 4ad.jpg (118 KB, 680x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>12941498
>>
>>12948377
It's not just border cases. If it's an issue for identification then for things like medicine etc the border cases stop being border and become a real problem.
>>
>>12950336
Penis is a inflammatory word of discrimination. It is shecock. For the same reasons, vagina is also a shecock.
>>
File: 1617471346045.jpg (109 KB, 1300x957)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
If China dominates the world in the coming decades, will we get rid of SJW and political correctness? Will technology and science advance faster if there is less morality in Science (as it was between 1900-1960 in Europe / America)?
>>
>>12950869
we will advance technically but objectively beautiful art will die as a sacrifice
>>
>>12947745
No he's saying that it's indicative of a mutant deformity. The two of you are splitting hairs over dozens of posts about hermaphrodites, but the point is there are only males and females. Those that fall between are regrettably deformed, not a separate sex.
>>
>>12950869
Societies in death spirals rare are able to unwind themselves and get back to normal. Western society has to collapse for all of the political correctness nonsense to end.
>>
>>12945146
The majority of people have either a penis or a vagina. Thanks for playing, stop posting
>>
>>12951391
>regrettably deformed
by the definition of sex that is commonly accepted in the scientific community (gametic), unfortunately they'd have to be another sex. any other outcome is not logically consistent.
>>
>>12950869
When westerners dominated the world and stoked conflict in developing nations to maintain superiority in the 19th and 20th centuries did it stop over time? No. Those countries are still all fucking shit. The same is true in this situation. If anything China will do its best to worsen the instability in western nations. That said even if they had a hands-off approach I believe western society's culture has become so utterly adulterated that it cannot recover, or will not in our lifetimes. There is no unity whatsoever and the only result will be sectarian ethnic violence followed by balkanization of western states.
>>
>>12951413
Sorry anon, they are either a male or a female, having a genetic deformity doesn't entitle them to a classification of a new type of human just as being born with an extra limb doesn't confer upon them an assignment of subspecies
>>
>>12951418
>Sorry anon, they are either a male or a female
lol, quite the visceral response

>just as being born with an extra limb doesn't confer upon them an assignment of subspecies
right no, not under the definition that is widely accepted of what a subspecies would entail
>>
>>12951429
Yeah I don't care about your deformity, you are either a male or a female. Pick one sweetie and stick with it, your life is rough enough as it is.
>>
How does the existence of hermaphrodites validate transgenderism? All they would entail is that there are a some humans that are both male and female, and only if they actually produce both gametes. And that's also assuming that the hermaphrodite does indeed undergo oogenesis and spermatogenesis.
This in no way implies that transgender people are valid.
>>
>>12951400
Try this, if you have covid or cancer you can identify people by a virus or mutation outbreak. You can even say a particular virus distinguishes it as covid etc (which isn't what you're doing in saying gametes in general). This may help identification (except in where the virus may be introduced as a vaccine or may be inactive by some circumstance - similar to gamete argument) but these border cases (even if we measure amount to distinguish vaccines and, maybe, inactive strains) don't tell us how to cure it or even whether there's immunity built up.

To analogize back to gender, we can identify by body organ, gametes etc and have just some border cases but ramping up to fixing gender imbalances etc these border cases become the majority or whole of the cases (they particularly become 100% in people who are in the border cases). It becomes a case of if you're "normal" then you match the set. This is obviously uninformative of what sex is. For example in menopause the solution to helping with the symptoms or even enacting a cure would amount to showing more ovum cells in them which is barbaric and doesn't help with menopause.
Obviously you agree that having certain estrogen levels doesn't make you a male or female and that can only help with menopause symptoms but not cure it. It's a similarly barbaric approach but one we can use which helps menopause symptoms. Also we must agree that genitalia is a horrible indicator for scientific reasons of sex and given advances in plastic surgery.

Anyways any border cases on a shallow level has consequences more fundamentally in any subject. This can probably be quantified.
>>
>>12951459
Even more proposing a third gender would be superfluous given a hermaphrodite is undergoing menopause and needs a cure for it.
>>
>>12951480
Given the gamete definition there are 4 possibilities:
Produces functioning sperm and does not produce functioning eggs -> male, not female
Produce functioning eggs and not functioning sperm -> Female, not male.
Produces both functioning sperm and eggs (I still reject that this exists, there are two "papers" from 1970's with like 10 citations each and that never actually tested if the egg were functioning) -> both male and female
Produces neither functioning eggs nor functioning sperm -> neither male nor female.

Where do gender dysphoria and transgender people fall here?
>>
>>12951520
Do all females get menopause?
If they do, by the gamete definition, I can shove eggs in her to prevent it. This doesn't work in itself and it doesn't explain why ppl get menopause or even mechanically how to determine if someone has menopause and needs eggs.
>>
>>12951552
I don't understand what you're trying to say
A female who produced eggs in her life cycle and then went through menopause is still a female.
Just like if a guy who produced sperm in his lifecycle and then lost his nuts is still a male.
These do not contradict the gamete definition.
>>
>>12951459
>>12951480
>>12951520
>>12951552
>>12951616
all it means is that sex is non-binary.
>>
>XY, functional penis and testicles
>male
>XX, functional vagina and ovaries
>female
>anything else
>paralympics
it's that simple
>>
>>12951701
Yea you're right, it would be quaternary. Male, female, mafemale, and ale.
>>
>>12951780
it's a nominal variable, ternary, a bimodal distribution, but NOT a spectrum
>>
>>12951765
absolutely incorrect, my friend. first and foremost the most obvious of the issues, what about those without 46XY, 46XX that can still reproduce?

low IQ didn't see that coming
>>
>>12951850
>what about those without 46XY, 46XX that can still reproduce?
I already told you, ship them off to the paralymics
>>
>>12942489
This just results in newspeak NLP stuff that alters perception and thus action And behaviors
>>
>>12951414
Should I pick up Russian?
>>
>>12951898
da, pa ruski brotyea?
>>
>>12941288
>What did the elite of the scientific community mean by this?

the medical industry wants that tranny-surgery money.
>>
>>12942392
If I take a straight pole and put it through a pool of water I'll perceive it as a crooked object, because of the refraction of light. So, has the pole got crooked or maybe my perception cannot be always trusted at face value?
>>
>>12951222
art has been dead for a long time, where the fuck have you been in the last 70 years anon?
>>
>>12941288
I fucking LOVE science!!
>>
>>12948579
It's their shield. Everybody knows that trannism is caused by autism, escapism, and sinking testo levels. No connection to hermas.
>>
File: 1587125004432.jpg (80 KB, 505x613)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
XX XY
>>
It's not about if there is a Y chromosome it's about if the chromosome has a functioning SRY gene.
There was a woman who used CRISPR to put the SRY gene on a different chromosome in cows or something so that there would be more males born than females. It worked.
>>
>>12941288
>editorially independent supplement produced with the financial support

Literal nothing.
>>
>>12953842
Literal propaganda
>>
>>12953842
Nature published it in their daily press briefing that they send to millions of people everyday. They made the choice to acknowledge and spread it.
>>
>>12948642
Consider the following: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
>>
>>12941948
Just check if it's got a penis or vagina. Anything in between is a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>12941288
chromosomes are sexist don't listen to them
>>
>>12941635
You're insane.
>>
>>12947421
so if someone cuts my arm into pieces and saw it up as a tail, will I have a tail?
>>
>>12941288
scientific method has been dumped long ago. basically, what they do now is focus on freak of nature 1/1000000 cases and say 'let's also call it normal therefore current definitions are inadequate'
> it's like dumping Newton's laws because muh extreme cases where it fails
>>
>>12941288
There is only one sex, the human sex.
>>
>>12947412
Yes, ligers exist, but that doesnt mean tigers and lions suddenly arent real.
>>
>>12955720
But it does ruin a clear cut boundary which all this is about. Thanks for proving that point
>>
maybe you should work on making the male gender nicer so people want to stay in it

I know you'd rather spend 2 trillion on guard AIs than 10 million on making it not a shithole that everyone wants to leave

but perhaps you could profit from examining just why the above is the case
>>
>>12955789
What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1618054612240.jpg (80 KB, 1024x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>12954932
>>12951701
>>12951552
>>12951480
>>12951475
>>12951459
>>12951400
>>12950767
>>12948622
>>12948590
>>12947765
>>12947681
>>12947658
>>12947630
>>12947578

Ok, how many of those people with EXTREMELY RARE disorders are in sports, anon?
Or are you just using the extremes to justify trannies who take hormones (not at all the same) BEING INVOLVED.

HOW ABOUT THIS
IF YOU'RE NATTY, YOU COMPETE, YOU TAKE ANYTHING? FUCK OFF.
>>
File: 1618074372588.gif (1.99 MB, 350x263)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>12955799
Sports are supposed to be about the capabilities of natural individuals for a reason.
Otherwise, make all sport unisex and lose 95% of the females in sports.
Your call, trannies.
>>
File: mask.png (21 KB, 754x768)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>12955797
we really doing this
>>
>>12955789
>retarded tranny faggot wants everyone else to spend money on them
Fuck off faggot, kill yourself, worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>12941288
>Impossible to find a hard boundary between female and male
They just need to make the person aroused to see if anything gets hard.
>>
File: 1572320462615.png (169 KB, 776x1400)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>12955812
The male sex will be optimized to be small and energy efficient.
Females will be optimized to be amazons with large thick hips that are good for birthing.
This is the future of our species.
>>
>>12955817
you're already committed to metaphorically spending the 2tn on guards though. i was just suggesting that you could turn the place you're trying to guard into less of a shithole and maybe spend less on forcing people to remain in it
>>
File: 14627762.png (2.43 MB, 1183x952)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
Nature is that which we perceive through the senses. The task of natural philosophy is to express relations between things perceptively known, not to ask what is in the mind and what is in nature. The genitals, chromosomes, hormones, among other characteristics perceptively known show us a difference in humans which we call the sexes. Humans tend to have a penis or vagina―these terms identifying the animal and genitals are classifications for the sake of ritual convenience and have no concrete existence. All of these constructions are virtual, being no more and no less imaginary, convoluted, and real than gender or a transwoman.
>>
>>12955836
Language is not subjective.
>>
>>12955853
well yeah i mean

like, every single word has its own context and that context varies from person to person and hour to hour

that's why being a writer is such a fucking ordeal
>>
>>12955862
Wrong. Private language doesn't exist.
If language were not objective, we could not use it to communicate with each other.
When you and I reference and "apple", we reference the same external object with no subjectivity. Then the objective external object is associated with subjective individual memories and experiences.
But the object, and the language that references it, are not subjective. They are objective.
>>
>>12955867
>we reference the same external object with no subjectivity
there's like eighty different breeds and a few stunt cultivars
>>
>>12955875
And those are objectively referenced with further categorization.
If I say "granny smith apple" or "red delicious apple" then we are thinking of the same thing. When I say "apple", the apple that you and I think of may not be the same, but neither of us will think "ocean" or "elephant".
Otherwise, no one would ever be able to talk to each other. The fact that we can talk to each other refutes subjective private language.
>>
>>12955836
>Nature is that which we perceive through the senses.
Lol, this retard thinks that I can hold the Tower of Pisa between my fingers.
>>
here's a little "red pill" for you: chromsomes are literally not real. no one has ever seen them
up until 1953 every so called "scientist" said we had 48 of them then they changed their minds and now they say we have 46 and you can literally look this up
fucking lol if you believe in this fraud. if chromosomes existed genetic engineering would be insanely easy, it would literally just be moving acids around with shit you can make in a garage
we'd all be IQ 250 geniuses and metal gear solid would be a fucking documentary instead of how they haven't figured out anything new in the past thirty years

anyone who tells you that you can't change your gender because of some impossible to verify microscopic bullshit is a neil degrasse tyson science redditor and you can safely ignore anything they have to say about anything
>>
>>12955917
I can't even sneed after reading this post
>>
>>12955917
Chromosomes literally are real.
I will just assume you are trolling to make the pro-trans position look bad
>>
>>12941498
but what if you get payed a lot of money for claiming otherwise?
>>
File: 14851ee.jpg (424 KB, 684x798)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>12955853
The virtual is not subjective. A reflection in the mirror is really there even if its not being viewed, but it is avaliable for viewing and thus affects the actual.
>>12955867
Indeed. The symbolic order is completely autonomous: it is not a superstructure determined by biology or genetics. Symbolic order is an essential feature in the transition from nature to culture.
>>12955903
We perceive a size-distance paradox.
>>
>>12955824
This
>>
>>12941498
>PENIS -- MALE
>otherwise female
So you consider hermaphrodites to be male, even though they also have a uterus?
>>
File: guy.png (1.8 MB, 1566x880)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>12941288
There's a hard boundary between man and woman, it's called my dick.
>>
>>12955927
>>12955931
lmao at this scientism
>>
>>12941288
Reminder to all of you underage fags that if you go against the top you'll end up in the bottom. You are property of the ruling class, no matter what you were told throughout your life.

If they tell you trannies are women - repeat even if you know it's bullshit. Bad things will happen if you disobey and I assure you some people will be making their careers brighter by making yours darker.

If you look at society as a military organization with make up, things regarding the consequences of disobedience to retarded orders might start making a tad bit more sense.
>>
>>12956079
if the ruling class gave a shit, I wouldn't need to do weird squirrely bullshit to get estrogen that isn't mystery water chinkshit

why does everybody need to be a fucking victim of the Man
>>
>>12956093
>has trouble finding medicine
Do you live in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>12956104
well look at mister fucking informed consent over here. good for you, pal
>>
>>12941288
There's an easy way to mediate the ambivalence and that's redefining what it means to be male and what it means to be female. Males are those who ever impregnated someone and females are those who never did.
>>
>>12941288
Nature is the kikes of scientific for-profit publishing, anon. Publishing is a lot different than science.
>>
>>12941288
>elite of the scientific community
Meds. Now.
>>
>>12941293
>>12941288
>>12941627
This explains a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxz0W4OgG9k
>A fool hath said in his heart, ‘God is not;’ They have done corruptly, They have done abominable actions, There is not a doer of good.
>>
>>12944233
>straight
you meant to say cis? im sure you dont want to sound like an oppressing asshole.
>>
the blackpill/big concealed secret is that no one would be male if they could help it
>>
>>12941667
No
Liberal values are a failure
The market has done nothing wrong
>>
>>12956149
But this is wrong.
>>
>>12956093
>he thinks the ruling class giving a shit is the same as "giving a shit"
lmao
>>
>>12956079
men are not women. fuck off.
>>
>>12955555
>>
>>12941498
In other words all tranoids have to do is cut their knobs off...

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.