[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: victory.jpg (174 KB, 960x540)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Science has now confirmed that the average intelligence of, say, a random australian aboriginal is identical to a random japanese man. Same phenomenon is observed for all other traits dealing with the brain. The brain is protected from the environment by the fjords of Finland among other things, which isn't the case for skin color.

Explained in simple terms by the twitch science man: https://streamable.com/tzkw90
>>
>>12931292
Compelling argument
>>
File: vaush .jpg (103 KB, 1024x719)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>12931292
>vaush
lol
>>
File: laff.gif (2.65 MB, 320x240)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
>>12931292
>genes that are very easily affected by external stimuli. Your skin, your hair, your nose, this is all exposed to the elements... Your brain's in your skull man, it's not being affected by the sun, the wind, or the rain.
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1589549087819.png (72 KB, 660x574)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>Skin color, iris color, nose shape are usually single genetic traits or like three or two gene traits
Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>12931292
Braindead /sci/ degenerates
>>
>>12931292
>your brain is in your skull man!
LMFAO
what a moron
>>
File: 1617655920888[2].jpg (22 KB, 397x398)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>its not nurture, its nature now
>>
>fjords of Finland
your average IQ poaster
>>
>>12931454
no such thing as a fjord. coastal indentations exist on a scale, just like races. this is called science.
>>
>>12931292
There exists aboriginals smarter than japanese, which is precisely why population dynamics are retarded
>>
>>12931479
>aboriginals are smarter than japanese
So, yes and no. Like, they are smart. But also the same. So, this sounds like a paradox, but it's not. Tthis is only one of many wonders of enlightingment, which is reached after meditating away all bigot with a sustainable herbivore diet and lean forward.
>>
>>12931479
>There exists aboriginals
you mean the Ainu? kek
>>
>>12931536
Show me pure blooded ainu, you can't

There is no such thing as ainu
>>
Is race real?
>>
>>12931630
No >>12931540
>>
File: race.gif (1024 KB, 2970x2483)
1024 KB
1024 KB GIF
>>12931630
Science says yes.
>>
File: race genetics pca.png (94 KB, 600x786)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>12931633
Wrong.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372
>Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) [!!!] showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity... Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity—as opposed to current residence—is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S. population.
>>
>>12931642
For every member of race you show you can measure they have DNA shared with other races and even frogs, fish, insects.
>>
>>12931647
And?
>>
>>12931678
It's the scientific proof that race doesn't exist
>>
>>12931689
How does that follow?
>>
>>12931647
>For every member of race
>with other races
>>12931689
>race doesn't exist
even you don't believe your own bullshit, lol
>>
>>12931697
So you're a science denier, great
>>12931702
I am quoting him, we can call them clowns instead if you want
>>
>>12931710
>you're a science denier
How am I a 'science denier'?
>>
File: race clustering.png (111 KB, 465x481)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>12931633
>>12931647
>>12931689
>>12931710
tasty bait
>>
>>12931723
>>12931717
There's literally 10k+ papers in all the most prestigious journals titled some variation of "no, race doesn't exist"

You are science deniers of settles scientific fact
>>
>>12931728
Sociology and anthropology aren't as reliable as biology and genetics.
>>
>>12931728
>settled science
Lol
>>
Then why are niggers fucking retarded
>>
>>12931728
nah, you've literally been brainwashed by reddit
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12879450/
>>
File: 895783.png (499 KB, 752x768)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>>12931728
>There's literally 10k+ papers in all the most prestigious journals titled some variation of "no, race doesn't exist"
Source?
>inb4 he posts a social """science""" journal
>>
>>12931857
White supremacy
>>
>>12931728
like?
>>
>>12931728
>reddit spacing
>>
>>12931728
Humanities journals aren't scientific journals
>>
>>12931874
The science is, in fact SETTLED. The burden of proof is on you to prove your fantastical claims - might I suggest /pol/ or neonaziKKKunitewhitepower dot org.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/looking-in-the-cultural-mirror/201109/the-main-reason-races-don-t-exist
https://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
>In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humans belong to the same species and that "race" is not a biological reality but a myth. This was a summary of the findings of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, and psychologists.
>>
>>12931902
Science is never settled. That you believe science is above questioning exposes you a member of the IFLS! Church.
>>
>>12931902
>UN fiat statement
Not science.
>>
>>12931902
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372
>Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity... Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity—as opposed to current residence—is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S. population.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12879450/
>In popular articles that play down the genetical differences among human populations, it is often stated that about 85% of the total genetical variation is due to individual differences within populations and only 15% to differences between populations or ethnic groups. It has therefore been proposed that the division of Homo sapiens into these groups is not justified by the genetic data. This conclusion, due to R.C. Lewontin in 1972, is unwarranted because the argument ignores the fact that most of the information that distinguishes populations is hidden in the correlation structure of the data and not simply in the variation of the individual factors. The underlying logic, which was discussed in the early years of the last century, is here discussed using a simple genetical example.
>>
>>12931914
>>12931929
Settled since 1950, cope as I slide my best friend's 11 inch black mamba into your wife
>>
>>12931902
are you literally trolling? newsweek? this has to be bait.
>>
>>12931902
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886901000290
>This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians. Part one of the paper sets out the evidence for this thesis. Part two applies the thesis to the unresolved problem in The Bell Curve that racial and ethnic differences in a number of social phenomena such as crime, welfare dependency, rates of marriage, etc. cannot be fully explained by differences in intelligence and proposes that some of the residual disparities are attributable to differences in psychopathic personality. Part three of the paper integrates the theory with Rushton’s r-K theory of race differences.

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.186.102
>The culture-only (0 % genetic–100 % environmental) and the hereditarian (50% genetic–50 % environmental) models of the causes of mean Black–White differences in cognitive ability are compared and contrasted across 10 categories of evidence: the worldwide distribution of test scores, g factor of mental ability, heritability, brain size and cognitive ability, transracial adoption, racial admixture, regression, related life-history traits, human origins research, and hypothesized environmental variables. The new evidence reviewed here points to some genetic component in Black–White differences in mean IQ.
>>
File: lol.gif (1.99 MB, 332x215)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>12931939
>>12931902
>UNESCO issued a statement
>>
>>12931943
Are you claiming that newsweek is lying about UNESCO's scientific finding?
>>
>>12931902
>The authors of the new Science article noted that racial assumptions could also be particularly dangerous in a medical setting.
What a load of drivel. Example:
>SCD occurs among about 1 out of every 365 Black or African-American births.
>SCD occurs among about 1 out of every 16,300 Hispanic-American births.
>About 1 in 13 Black or African-American babies is born with sickle cell trait (SCT).
>>
>>12931902
>>12931960
>UNESCO's scientific finding
lol the article is misleading you, and you fell for it like the gullible retard you are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Race_Question#The_1951_revised_statement
>>
File: discord trannies 0.png (527 KB, 1790x1220)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>12931939
>cope as I slide my best friend's 11 inch black mamba into your wife
Leftists are mentally ill
>>
>>12931902
>Michael Yudell: 'ethicist'
>Dorothy Roberts: 'public intellectual and social justice advocate'
>Jefferson Fish: psychologist
>Robert Sussman: anthropologist
wew
>>
>>12931902
see >>12931636
>>
>>12931960
I am claiming that you should use peer-reviewed studies to be taken seriously
>>
>>12931347
>the environment only selects for the parts of you it touches, man
>>
>>12931902
Do you have any surveys? One institution is not all scientists. Anyways you accept race you just dont like it when whites do it because that makes them ethnocentric. Also this has to be b8 all of your arguments are just
> no
> appeal to authority
> that isnt true
> ignoring people
>>
>>12932391
>do you have surveys to prove UFOs don't exist?
ALL employed, prominent, and/or prestigious scientists says this is settled science: race is a social construct created from white supremacy and has no biological basis
>>
>>12932548
Source?
Also no actually in the west around almsot half reconize race. In eastern european its 70 percent accept race and in china is 100 percent.
> white supremacy
What is that? Take meds
Anyways the egyptians and arabs both had race concepts like how does that work.
Also you are completely wrong like always
Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
>>
>>12932625
>sorce? otherwise ufos real
I just want you to die actually. You aren't even human.
>>
>>12932625
> in the west around almsot half reconize race.
Source for that?
>In eastern european its 70 percent accept race
source?
>in china is 100 percent.
source?
>the egyptians and arabs both had race concepts
source?
>you are completely wrong
source?
>>
>>12932698
Yes give me a source

>>12932705
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/18/what-the-experts-really-think-about-race-realism-and-white-nationalism-or-at-least-ideas-pertaining-to-it/

The concept of race existed in ancient Greece, Rome, Egypt, China, India, and Arabia.
http://www.amazon.com/Race-The-Reality-Human-Differences/dp/0813340861

> muh white supremacy

More hateful racist scapegoating /sci/ is no place for anti white racism
>>
>>12932705
Also i already did
I gave my source on the genes for finding someones race so you are 99.8 percent wrong
>>
>>12932877
I asked for sources for 7 fantastical claims and you only linked
>thealternativehypothesis.org
some kind of of weird racist blog

you're even less sourced and read than UFO reptilian conspiracy nuts
>>
cool so no cause for immigrants or foreign exchange studnts
>>
>>12932984
Its all in the article so that tells me you didnt read it.
Also i already cited three in this thread stop lying
> YUR STATSS ARE FAKE FAKKKKKEEE
cope, anti white
>>
>>12932548
See >>12931937 and >>12931953 and stop pulling shit out of your ass, you dishonest cretin.
>>
File: file.png (740 KB, 680x677)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
>>12931292
>>12931324
>>12931347
this is literal rick and morty tier

you fags believing in OPs retardation need to go back to plebbit and continue collecting funko pops
>>
>>12931292
>average intelligence of, say, a random australian aboriginal is identical to a random japanese
Why stop at random averages?
I just discovered the intelligence of every aboriginal is identical to every japanese. Absolutely everyone has exactly 100 IQ.
>>
>>12933279
holy shit
we're all equal now
>>
>>12931902
>race is a social construct
>a social construct is something that has been accepted true by a society
>nearly every society on earth has accepted that science proves races exist and are genetically different
oops
>>
>>12931728
sociology journals are not science
>>
>>12931902
hahahahah oh jesus christ this must be bait
>>
>>12931728
>settled scientific fact
Thats not how the scientific method works.
>>
File: scientific method.jpg (81 KB, 960x864)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>12931728
>deniers of settles scientific fact
hey man
look at this pic and tell me what you think of it
>>
>>12931540
>Show me pure blooded ainu, you can't
>show me the boundary between yellow and red
>>
>>12931292
Aside from it being retarded, i don't think it's even true. It seems like he's saying that there'd be like 20 genes different in Japanese population vs African ones for e.g. Even just randomly looking at in a database allele pairs one can see there are usually marked statistical differences between populations.

Vaush has always been a complete grifter. He literally uses "Lenin would do X" as a carrot on a stick to convince his audience of X. LOL!:))
>>
>>12933260
I made the satire obvious but only you caught on. /sci/ is not very intelligent.
>>
HYPER-COPE
>>
>yea, people can differ in their height and is almost due genetics, it's a stabilis fact.

>nooooooooooooooooooooooo, you can't heckin tell the people are differentino in cognitive capacite, and is due geneticrinos!

The duality (and insanity) of midwits.
>>
>>12934308
Well "iq is caused by genetics" position is 99% klansmen with drooling 40 iq so what do you expect
>>
Holy shit there is so much cope in here from racists. Data and settled science has been demonstrated to them and all they can do is link to the alternative hypothesis, a long known and discredited neo nazi blog. Sad day for science when it has to address morons like this.
>>
>>12934425
This. The science is settled. We are all equal.
>>
>>12932002
> Sussman
What an unfortunate surname.
> Fish
Wtf?
>>
>>12934396
>ad hominem
very intelligent argument anon
kill yourself now
>>
>>12934608
Yudell too is an (((unfortunate))) name
>>
File: 1617320459341.jpg (698 KB, 1242x1268)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>12934425
>>12934435
>THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!
>>
>>12935657
>homo erectus
>homo habilis
holy fuck what a pseud
>>
File: Race.jpg (636 KB, 1897x2528)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
Has anyone been able to debunk pic related?
>>
>TFW studying population genetics in college is what turned me into a race realist
>TFW i'm half black
>>
>Genetics has been shown to be the best predictor of life outcome
>IQ accounts for 80% of IQ differences
>Racial IQ differences are so large they could only be explained by that 80%
>>
I would 100% love for some anon to prove that racial IQ differences aren't based on genetics. The sad fact is is that so far the only "evidence" for it being cultural is retards calling you a nazi for not believing them that it is.
>>
I'm honestly not interested in digging into this topic. I'm neither a geneticist nor an evolutionary biologist, but from my limited point of view it seems very unlikely that humans evolved with such dramatic differences from looks to abilities, yet somehow brain function is exactly the same in every part of the world.
I feel like this is just the easy, feel good opinion that has emerged for political reasons and that no scientist wants to question in fear of social suicide.
As a consequence there is no reason for me to give a shit about it. There is no possibility for a reasonable discussion about this issue in our current world and I don't even know what conclusions one would draw if racial IQ differences where the case...
>>
File: Genes most important.jpg (36 KB, 758x342)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>12936517
This isn't just racial but nearly all human differences in success can be traced to genetics. The political implications are that programs that try to get the poor to do better in education likely wont work because their success is based on genetic factors. The sad fact is, is that most of the education changes over the last 30 years have just been a huge waste of money and have never worked and the reason being is that no matter how good schooling is, genetics will hold back people.
Programs like "No child left behind" only hurt the intelligent by wasting resources on those that will never succeed.
>>
>>12936517
Just keep it to yourself, you white supremacist.
>>
>>12936545
and don't forget eugenics. in fact the long term outcomes complicates this further because you can imagine for example that a ruling class would be so comfortable that they experience dysgenics while the lower class having to fight to survive experience eugenics and after some time surpass the lower class. has this actually happened in history ? there are obvious events to point to but how would you be sure about these things.
>>
>>12931292
fucking perfect example of how we get from communist dogma to neo-lamarckism eg. lysenkoism. they're genuinely too stupid to understand darwinian theory (much less actual modern genetic understanding) and fall to this by default. god i hate these trannies. i honestly hope hontrapoints goes through with the cult castration ritual and becomes another suicide statistic within a year. we need a lot more of that kind of instructive event, at this point.
>>
File: Norway Fjords.jpg (48 KB, 504x520)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>12931292
>fjords of Finland
Oh just like in:

Florida & Netherlands Montain ranges
Switzerland tropical beaches
France Deserts
Saudi Arabia Rainforests
Germany Savannas
Poland Volcanos
and Greece's Ice Glaciers.

Right?
>>
>>12931292
so now we know i.q. tests are bullshit.
>>
>>12934396
You’re a drooling retard, and proud of it too. The genetic component of IQ is estimated to be 60-80%
https://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/18/what-the-experts-really-think-about-race-realism-and-white-nationalism-or-at-least-ideas-pertaining-to-it/
>>
>>12934425
>discredited
In what way? The studies it references are discredited? Didn’t think so. Keep pulling shit out your ass, you crying baby.
>>
>>12934425
>NOOOOO NOOOOOOO DONT LOOK AT THE DATA NOOOO NAZI NAZI NAZIIIII WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAH
>>
To everybody staunchly refuting any possibility of the race IQ link:
Do you think if race had an impact on cognitive abilities would this be accepted as fact by the scientific community and by society or would people try to bury it?
>>
>>12936688
>thealternativenewstruthalternativefacts dot org dot ru
Funny how only klansmen use that blog as a source while we progressives use prestigious journals like Nature
>>
>>12936707
>would people try to bury it
straight into UFO conspiracy theories requiring millions of people to keep something secret with no leaks lmao
>>
>>12936722
The studies referenced in the article are published in such journals, you stupid donkey.
>>
>>12936722
>literally summarizing the scientific literature on the subject with references
>ITS A NATZEE BLOG WAAAH WAAAAAH
Sóyboy
>>
>>12936726
No need, see >>12931953 and >>12931937
>>
>>12936742
Then explain why only nazis use it as a source. Logic isn't your strong suit, is it, Cletus.
>>
>>12936746
>*ad hominem*
>"Logic isn't your strong suit, is it"
wew
>>
>>12936746
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
>>
>>12936746
It’s considered impolite in the West today to point out what the scientific literature says about race differences, to the extent that deranged people will stalk and harass you for it.
>>
>>12936749
I mean, you might as well publish on 8ch4n and then complain when nobody takes you seriously.
>>
>>12936759
So it's a gangstalking conspiracy now. Jesus christ.
>>
>>12936759
How come?
>>
>>12936766
Why are you pretending to be retarded?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1282404647160942598.html

People have had their lives ruined by these deranged freaks for much, much less.
>>
>>12936744
This isn't how science works. Anybody can publish anything. You need 1) replicability, and 2) prestigious publishing source + credible news sources reporting on it being published.
>>
>>12936779
Yes and there's photographic evidence that a lady spontaneously combusted but I'm a man in black derailing your Truth Seek (tm) with "shilling."

Carry on, Mulder.
>>
>>12936763
These studies *are* published in journals, though. Not sure what you’re referring to.
>>
>>12936780
>You need 1) replicability
Check
>prestigious publishing source
Check
>credible news sources reporting on it being published
Retard
>>
>>12936782
>incoherent rambling
Take your meds
>>
>>12936726
You evaded my question, misrepresented my argument and made a comparison to ufo lunatics in an effort to discredit my statement.
I ask again: do you believe if race iq difference were to exist, scientist would willingly publish studies proving this or would they rather not conduct these studies/not publish results/have their research ignored by the science community
>>
>>12931723
Can you explain pc1 and pc2?
>>
>>12936780
>credible news sources reporting on it being published.
Clearly you've never worked in a scientific field. I work in AI and the VAST majority of research is never reported on by news outlets. Even more so when they have good reasons not to (backlash from the Twatter crowd). You are stupid as hell.
>>
>>12936797
If credible media hasn't reported on it it means in all likelyhood it's an outlier or freak occurrence, not correct and replicable.
>>
>>12936807
Principal components
>>
>>12936813
>he uses corporate media pundits as a substitute for literature reviews
>he REFUSES to even look at the latter
God damn you really are a stupid donkey
>>
>>12936805
>do you believe that if a scientists proved god were real he would feel comfortable publishing it?
>ergo, god is real
My god, you have an IQ down in the 40s. Curious how all the klansmen operate at this level while progressives have IQs in the 140s and up.
>>
>>12936816
Okay what components was being use?
>>
>>12936827
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289614001081
>Cognitive ability and party identity in the United States
>Individuals who identify as Republican have greater probability knowledge
>Individuals who identify as Republican have higher verbal reasoning ability
>Individuals who identify as Republican have better question comprehension
>>
>>12936830
The components are an output, not an input. Go look up what PCA means.
>>
>>12936833
>no replicability
>not reported by any credible outlet
Take a wild guess where you can shove it, Cletus. Right into your asshole where the DNA for your 40 IQ family tree was created.
>>
>>12936813
>>12936780
>NOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO SEE THE PAPERS THEMSELVES I NEED SOME MEDIA OUTLET TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK
Ok, see https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/to-classify-humanity-is-not-that-hard for example
>uh uh uh NOOOOOOOOO I DONT LIKE THAT SOURCE
Then what the fuck do you want, you drooling retard? Fucking CNN?
>>
>>12936833
Yeah your fake shit ( https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/politiqs/ ) sure showed us and disproved the thousands of studies reported weekly in New Yorker et al that prove beyond all doubt that republicans are dumber than democrats.
>>
>>12936840
>>no replicability
https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2015-19097-002
>>not reported by any credible outlet
see >>12936844
>>
>>12936837
>Principal component analysis(PCA) is the process of computing the principal components and using them to perform a change of basis on the data, sometimes using only the first few principal components and ignoring the rest.

Maybe I'm a brainlet, but what was being compared between the different races?
>>
>>12936845
>snopes
LOL
>>
>>12936845
>he's a snopestard
Of fucking course
>>
Conservatives and nazis are dumb and it's proven by science.

>Up to 16% of “conservative syndrome” is reportedly due to low cognitive ability.

>Conservative countries have a low average IQ

>The participants in these studies were also given a short non-verbal test of intelligence. As expected, conservative, below-the-equator countries had the lowest average score.

https://theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
>>
>>12936845
>snopes
lmao
>>
File: snopes npc.png (466 KB, 4376x2863)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>12936845
>www.snopes.com
>>
>>12936849
Your picture needs more red schizo circles.

Nazis have 0 self-awareness, just lmao.
>>
>>12936833
Aren't more Democrats in college?
>>
>>12936845
Did you read the link you posted? Where's the rebuttal to the research's conclusion? It's literally just a paragraph of namecalling (par for the course for Snopes).

You're so fucking dumb, dude. You're a borderline retard.
>>
>>12936868
He posted debunked misinformation from almost a decade ago, don't fall for it.
>>
>>12936848
It's a dimensionality reduction technique, with an associated error bound. Take a stat ML course.
>>
>>12936833
Niggers are overwhelmingly Democrat so they bring the average down, compare white democrats to white conservatives instead
>>
>>12936867
>no argument
>nazi!
k
>>
>>12936881
>debunked
How so?
>>
>>12936888
But Democrats had a higher score in the past according to the article tho.
>>
>>12936888
>don't compare the two things we were comparing and massage the data until you get the result we desire
sounds about /sci/
>>
>>12936868
yeah, they lean towards humanities/sociology (gender studies, women's studies, etc.) and such
>>
>>12936886
Can you just tell me the point that are being compared or link me to graph sources?
>>
This anon >>12936881 is posting debunked misinformation from almost a decade ago, don't fall for it.
>>
>>12936900
If you study a Maker group or any other stem activity associated with high IQ and good science it's almost 100% progressives also. Nazis are into plumbing and not much else. They don't even make art despite humans being into that for some hundreds of thousands of years. Straight subhuman.
>>
>>12936881
>deboooooooooooooooonked
Where?
>>
>>12936915
>word salad
>>
>>12936900
The average college IQ is in the triple digits and not a lot of Republicans go to college even if they may be relatively high in one field.
>>
File: reddit npc .jpg (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>12936915
>Nazis Nazis Nazis
>>
>>12936923
>me make two word
Point in case. Your kind can't even make art and now you're devolving away from language itself. You are devolving into animals.
>>
>>12936845
>https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/politiqs/
so uh... where's the debunking?
>>
>art!!!!11
he's really falling apart isn't he?
>>
Is the 'lefty' ITT being genuine or is it just a troll?
>>
>>12936915
https://scholarworks.unr.edu/handle/11714/2246
>The primary purpose of this study is to bring quantitative analyses to bear on this question to determine if STEM workers, are, indeed, more conservative than others. A secondary purpose is to begin explaining why they are more conservative, if such a pattern is found. The primary research hypothesis follows Zussman (1985) and predicts that STEM workers are significantly more conservative than other workers; a secondary hypothesis is that this significant difference will remain even when controlling for key demographic variables. Regression analyses provide support for both hypotheses, which suggests that STEM workers are, indeed, more conservative than others—a pattern that may be rooted in the structure of their work, a la Kohn (1989).
>>
>>12936956
I doubt it's a troll. They're really just that stupid, in my experience.
>>
>>12936945
Population groups that nazis claim are inferior to "the whites" (not an actual population group) have made advanced art (cave paintings and sculptures) since "the whites" were still resembling monkeys more than humans. So yeah, very valid point in a discussion about IQs and the ways nazi approach the subject.
>>
test
>>
File: zewvb8bau4141.jpg (23 KB, 720x541)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>b-b-but what about art though?!
jesus
>>
>>12936958
>(1985)
A lot has changed since then. A breakdown of election donations by career shows that basically only plumbers donated to republicans in 2020. All fields associated with high IQs donated more to democrats. The more IQ your career demands, the more likely that field is to be deep blue.
>>
File: 759281.webm (2.99 MB, 640x360)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
>>12936915
>>12936932
>>12936964
ah yes, I sure love leftist modern """art"""
>>
>>12936982
>me Cletus me hate modern
Are you a parody of a conservative or something
>>
File: cleon peterson.jpg (141 KB, 1200x1198)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>leftist art
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (18 KB, 512x384)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>12936987
>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand modern art.
>>
>>12936982
>>12936994
Honest question: Why are lefty artists obsessed with this kind of shit?
>>
>>12937003
unironically mental illness. it's part of their psychology.
>>
>>12936972
>(1985)
>A lot has changed since then
That study is from 2016 you drooling retard
>>
>>12937003
They despise what is good and beautiful
>>
File: bruh.png (75 KB, 351x324)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>12937013
This is really going to end up with 90%+ of leftists diagnosed as mental baskets within decades isn't it
>>
>>12937013
So I guess when a right wing extremist commits mass murder, but never went to a doctor to get a mental diagnosis, he doesn't fall into this group as having a mental illness?
>>
>>12937036
Violence is monopolized by the mentally ill side. See: 2020.
>>
>>12937036
Yes, rightoid don't believe in doctor. They are the biggest anti vax group.
>>
>>12937013
Holy hell zoomer white women are fucking mental.
>>
>>12937046
>why do 56.3% of female members of your group have a mental illness diagnosed by a doctor
>well ya see all humans are like that they just don't go to the doctor
No. You are mentally ill and in a lunatic cult.
>>
>>12937057
Imagine what the stat would be if you discount random retard suburban pleb soccer moms who vote democrat just because the TV told them
>>
>>12937062
If you believe in crazy conspiracy you won't get a check up. The right believe that vaccine are evil an a bunch of other crazy stuff. What is hard to follow?
>>
>>12937085
Oh yeah let me go ahead and disregard all available evidence for your prejudiced supposition.

Reminder that you are mentally ill >>12937013 >>12937026
>>
>>12937085
Leftists are much more likely to believe in shit like astrology
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2395697
>>
>>12937114
Astrology vs
>The government is trying to use vaccine to implant microchips or
>Trump totally win y'all, he's going to make a grand return.
>>
>>12937114
The reality is that people in general are fucking retarded independent of political ideology. They just allow themselvrs to belive certian rediculous things based on their ideologues.
>>
>41 unique posters
There is a very high probability that at least some are from UK or Sweden and have expressed illegal opinions. I have reported the thread to Interpol to check it out.
>>
File: human_gorilla_skull_0.png (126 KB, 311x427)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>12931292
>vaush
>>
>>12937482
asshole move
>>
Who the fuck is pushing this anti IQ narrative? Is it stupid people?
>>
>>12936746
The sources are in the article you fucking retard. Its no different then cited some journal

Larping pol tard you made this after seeing ny thread on /pol/
>>
The sad fact is, is that that not only is the black/white intelligence gap genetic, but it has been known for some time. For over 20 years it has been shown that the black/white intelligence gap increases in tests that are g loaded (genetics based) and smaller on tests that aren’t as g loaded (environment based).
It is either do to ignorance or purposeful hiding that this fact is never brought up. I say this as a half black anon which wishes every day that it isn’t the case.
>>
>>12937124
You're losing so bad lololol
>>
>>12937114
>Evil eye
?
>>
I have terrific farts today.
>>
>>12931292

Proof is in the pudding.
Their are about 1.3 billion black Africans.
1: Name a university in Africa that produces world class mathematicians, engineers, and scientists
2. Name a large country in African that a person would choose to move to and raise a family
3. Name the African philosopher you admire and respect
4. etc.
>>
>>12937482
>expressed illegal opinions.

What a progressive and open country, truly a place of enlightenment.
To think that the thought police actually exist in modern Europe.
>>
>>12937883
yes, mostly ideologically brainwashed people and trannies
>>
>>12931728
>be Inca
>coarse black hair
>smallest frame on earth
>copper skin
>spanish arrive
>white, varied eye colour, tall, bearded
>r-race doesnt exist!
>>
>>12931728
It's the opposite though, 86% of top international scientists when polled said that there was at least some genetic difference in intelligence
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804158/
>>
>>12937883
Marxists, bioleninists, neo-Lysenkoists
>>
>>12940896
Says nothing regarding race, nor that it explains 80% of variation.
>>
>>12941796
https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
File: 1614845971975.jpg (13 KB, 200x241)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>12931292
guys i think OP is a midwit
>>
File: veex0dkr9v821.jpg (37 KB, 765x630)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>12937485
tyler??
>>
>>12931454
This fjord is rightful Finnish clay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pechenga_Bay
>>
>>12931454
vuono is the finnish term
>>
>>12931292
>Vaush

Why should I give two shits about this obese fuccboi's opinion?
>>
>>12936867
>t. retard actually believes biden didnt fall down
>>
>>12931292
Holy shit man
>Your brain's in your skull! It's inside! It can't be altered by outside because it's inside!
>>
>>12937003
Different state of mind
Until you experience it you won't understand, but once you do, you get it.
>>
>>12931902
>this gets replies on 2021 4chan
>>
>>12931723
Isn't that boomerang shape an artifact of shittily done statistics? Something about components not being linearly independent something
>>
>>12931902
Fuck off back to r/science
>>
>>12931324
>people like this go around calling others nazis

What a world we live in.
>>
>>12931728
This has to be bait. How do you think DNA-tests test for geographical ancestry?
>>
File: race.png (65 KB, 500x509)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>12932548
>race has no biological basis
People who make this claim are the same people who use DNA tests to test for geographical ancestry
>>
>>12936722
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/neu.10160
There you go, retard
>>
>>12932548
race is a word and the categorizations/boxes are cultural

but to say there's no biology at play is fucking retarded
>>
>>12945567
this is why until the 60's great brainwashing most people didn't use to consider communists as actual human beings
>>
>>12945601
>use DNA tests to test for geographical ancestry
it is possible to also obtain geographical information from DNA by the way
>>
>>12931324
I know its morally reprehensible to say that but I'm so disgusted by this subhuman. It's so rare that I'm disgusted and low in empathy, but this guy is just exactly everything I dislike. I don't even care about the points he makes. This dude lacks fundamental intuitions and contexts in order to appear worthwhile to me. Tasteless subhuman with obvious low class genetics
>>
>>12932548
can't believe retards fall for this bait
>>
>>12936964
> DAAAAA NAAAZZZIIIIIISSSSSSS
stop larping pol tard and stop sperging about nazis for fucks sake.
>>
>>12936972
Its from 2016 you retard it was referencing another study from the sixties. Fucking cancerous anti white leftoid.
>>
>>12946383
Nothing in the post you quoted is false. I've seen the data he or she is referencing. Only a few fields like plumbing and "president" of a small business donated more to rethuglis than demos. All other fields and espesielly high IQ ones were overwhelmingly demo.
>>
>>12946413
All you said was that the authorities and elites are democrat. Meaning republicans are almsot purely supported by voters and republicans espically in modern day have higher iqs. Remember democrats were lefty in the slightest back then when they were based.
> high iq
Read a book
>>
>>12946447
Werent*
>>
>>12945613
Thanks
>>
File: n.png (87 KB, 1030x646)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>12946610
no problem
>>
What conclusion can we draw from this thread?
>>
>>12948441
Progressives/democrats are 140+ IQ based on this sample
>>
>>12948473
Stop larping, you're a pol tard who saw my thread dunking on vaush so you made this thread as b8. You already got btfoed and cant source your claims then you say stupid shit like that.
> iq is fake and cant evolve
> lefties have high iqs
Even tho they dont at all and you cant source anything
Cope
Seethe
Dialate
>>
>>12949793
None of your post makes sense. Especially the made up words like dialate.

Nothing against schizos, Terry was cool.
>>
>>12931292
It mentally hurts to listen to his argument, how does one become so disconnected from reality?
>>
>>12949928
I'm on the X, I'm on the Codeine (woo, yeah)
>>
>>12931292
but he has glasses and speaks with an americanized received pronunciation. he must be smart
>>
>>12931865
Why do these kinds of people fail to realize they aren't living at The End of History, and this stuff will only make things so much worse when racial realists get power?
Instead of "blacks are less intelligent on average, but we care more about individual intelligence" civilization is going to swing into full on "I don't care about the exceptions, put them all in camps." because identity politics has completely ruined nuance.
>>
>>12935657
Whites can trace part of their dna to Neanderthals while no such trace can be found in Africans. This pol talking point is moot
>>
>>12950164
So can asians. And neanderthals had larger brains than we do.
>>
The leftists in this thread have to be falsflagging rightwingers.
>>
File: 1616653281894.jpg (64 KB, 800x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>12931292
>>
>>12951011
All subspecies are the same idiot. not a biology class in you at all.
>>
>>12931292
Nice bait. Seems everyone had taken it.
>>12931324
I don't understand how someone can be deradicalized by Vaush. Like who in their right mind is a neo-nazi then suddenly switches sides once a fat neckbeard goblinfucker says nazis are ebil and disliking trannies is the same as being Hitlurrr!!!
>>
>>12951318
Why would a neonazi think that liking hitler is bad?
>>
>>12951339
I don't understand it either, but apparently a number of "altrighters" are deradicalized by Vaush, who calls everything he hates fascism.
>>
>>12951318
>>12951368
I was an altright neonazi trumpist until I came across his twitch streams. He made me understand that I should join the right side of history and try to be a moral personage that embraces trans people reading books to children.
>>
>>12933289
Sheieiit, Same with children, everyone is 100iq. Da Baby for president now
>>
File: kekkk.jpg (305 KB, 646x687)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>12951318
>pic
>>
>>12931292
measuring sameness for unique systems we don't understand is funny
>>
>>12953005
wat
>>
I never understood why so much weight is put on IQ. Not even mentioning any biases in the tests used, intelligence is a very subjective concept.
Whenever I see any studies about intelligence, I can't take them seriously because I don't know what "intelligence" is supposed to mean. It's not clearly measurable.
It's like if I did a study on what sports are more "fun". What the fuck does fun mean here and how are you measuring it?
>>
>>12931375
Correct. We now know up to 30 snps which influence eye color, and that number will almost surely expand further.
>>
>>12953732
>any biases in the tests used
Like?
>intelligence is a very subjective concept
Not really.
>Whenever I see any studies about intelligence, I can't take them seriously because
they contradict your ideology.
>>
>>12931479
>There exists aboriginals smarter than japanese
name one
>>
>>12953835
>Like?
>Not really.
>they contradict your ideology.
Very enlightening post anon
IQ tests inherently are biased because of the rest of my post. What does "intelligence" mean and how do you measure it? Since you can't definitively answer these questions you can't infer any meaning from studies.
>>
>>12931728
>papers in prestigous journals with vice article titles
>>
Intelligence is a encoding problem,

evolution can not SELECT for intelligence because its impossible to PREDICT.

If you use a tool, i.e a rock to crakc a nut, evolution will optimize the rock.
>>
>>12931324
https://streamable.com/i6m4e8
>>
>>12931728
>There's literally 10k+ Jews claiming they've never done anything wrong yet alone perpetuated compulsive evil against all of humanity for over 5000 years
>>
>>12950164
>Whites can trace part of their dna to Neanderthals while no such trace can be found in Africans.

1 drop rule. we different species now
>>
>>12954527
>https://streamable.com/i6m4e8

full blown kto kogo there. (who, whom)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who,_whom%3F

the rightness or wrongness of conduct doesn't depend on the conduct itself but instead who is doing the conduct and who is the recipient of it.

real communist thinking
>>
>>12954527
also there was a real problem with muslim rape gangs targeting australian women for being australian women around 10 years ago in australia. vaush has no idea about how anything works in other countries in the world.
>>
>>12954852
How much of that archaic ghost human species do africans carry?
>>
>>12953882
Intelligence is tough to define in a general sense but most people who use iq studies define by the criteria that correlate with iq. Being academic and economic success.
>>
>>12950164
So you are saying there are genes there are present only in one race and not in the others? Interesting. I recall race deniers proclaiming the exact opposite. It's good you guys are learning a thing or two.
>>
>>12936845
They are not even talking about the same study.
>>
File: 1558810618374.png (105 KB, 258x544)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>12936840
>>not reported by any credible outlet
>HuffPost journo hasn't written any article on it so you must be wrong
This is not the take I was expecting to hear.
>>
>>12936972
>The more IQ your career demands, the more likely that field is to be deep blue
This is not really true
>>
>>12934396
This is actually mainstream view among American psychologists. And has been at least since the 1980s.
>>
>>12951318
the nazis (political party) was only evil at the very top and only in the end of their time.
Tranny hatred is the same as any other hatred, that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop lmao.
>>
File: IQ-validity-1.png (17 KB, 768x186)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>12953732
>I never understood why so much weight is put on IQ.
It's the best predictor of life outcomes we have. And it explains virtually all of racial inequality there exists in society.
>>
File: 1610779095905m.jpg (141 KB, 640x1024)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>12953732
>I never understood why so much weight is put on IQ.

Because humans are lazy. It's an easy, cheap method to categorize populations without analyzing the actual aptitude of each individual within said population. You don't need to worry about whether or not the individual's cognitive ability was affected by factors such as poor prental health. You just grab several thousand people at random, put them into groups, test them and compare the results. Rinse and Repeat until you get normed tests to assess averages.

The problem is only recently have society noticed that while IQ can easily identify the retarded, it cannot easily identify the autistic (neets), schizophrenic (conspiracytards) and psychotic (egotists). All the later being just as detrimental as the former.
>>
>>12931324
i am in danger of taking "X doesn't respect the age of consent" as seriously as i currently take "X is a racist"

gj i guess
>>
>>12955743
>And it explains virtually all of racial inequality there exists in society.

False, it explains the inequality by genetic stock not by race. For instance most ethnic asian minorities in China have IQs between 85-95 but because the ethnic Han are the most populous group in China the national average is considered 105. Thus it hides IQ differences between genetic stock and provides an illusion of a general racial average. Same thing happens in other regions globally like India where the national IQ is 82 but the high caste Brahmins can populate all parts of academia, or if you see some black immigrant in engineering/medicine it's usually a ethnic Igbo Nigerian.
>>
>>12931723
Regardless of what metrics PCA was used on (which, if not specified, makes PCA astrology for smooth-brained popsci goblins), I literally see clear gradients between all clusters, including between Asia and America. The gap with Africa could have shittons of causes from lacking data to misleading scaling. You’d have to be incredibly fucking retarded to look at this graph, think “yeah, Africans are more different from Middle-Easterns than Americans are from Oceanians” and nod your head like it makes sense.

Please pray to Odin with all the make-believe force that your heart has that you’re never outed as the guy spamming this board every day with “only Nazis actually care about science” threads.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.