[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Retard here

I do not hold any scientific degree or work in related fields so I consider myself an outsider to the community. Has science been ruined by propaganda and politics? If so, what is the likelihood that a foreign agency is the source of the corruption?

From my perspective there always seems to be a "study" supporting every possible argument. It's exhausting having conversations with people who always seem to quote these studies where, intuitively, it sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>12743725
You are so far detached from science that your question and thoughts don't even make sense.
>>
>>12743725
>Has science been ruined by propaganda and politics?
yes, always has been
>If so, what is the likelihood that a foreign agency is the source of the corruption?
not likely. Look up Occam's razor
>From my perspective there always seems to be a "study" supporting every possible argument
that's social "science", which is not a science.
>>
>>12743786
>>12743809

I'm just saying that foreign powers like Russia literally said they would attempt to corrupt the youth via education. It would be a good explanation for why policies like forced race and gender quotas would be implemented. Once again, I'm am not in the field so these claims could be exaggerated so please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>12743809
You dont have to occums razor everything, you could honestly use retard's razor to cut away OPs question because hes a midwit
>>
>>12743725
Yeah they ruined it.
Russians proved fermat's theory so we can't cube cubes.
>>
>>12743897
>muh Russia
the Cold War's been over for 30 years now, if you're not aware. Russia doesn't have the same geopolitical capacity that the USSR did.
>>
>>12745417
What about China?
>>
>>12743725
it's aliens, Jim
>>
the aliens are brainwashing all the countries through """scientific""" propaganda. I mean, just look at the globe Earth theory, or general atheistic approach to science. the aliens might be possessed by the demons, though
>>
>cover has a quote from NYT or some other newspaper
>"Author of ..."
>National Bestseller
The Holy Trifecta of midwit infotainment
>>
>>12743725
> travel writer

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.