[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is their any actual evidence that foreskin restoration works?
Is it recommended or will it provide no benefit to the penis?
>>
Nah, you would need some kind of cell growth. The shaft cells aren't the same as the foreskin cells.
>>
>>12579261
It won't restore the nerves. It would be a pointless flap of skin, in which case you may as well just buy a cock sock
>>
>>12579321
>won't restore the nerves
correct
>pointless flap of skin
Not correct. Covering the glands is not pointless at all, and a great way to increase sensitivity.
>>
>>12579366
>Covering the glands is not pointless at all, and a great way to increase sensitivity.
>>
>>12579261
Ok but how do you restore the glans skin too
>>
>>12579261
>>12579269
>>12579321
>>12579366
>>12579378
>>12579402
Imagine being american LMAOOOOO
American niggas be like "uhhhhh guys y'all know if foreskin restoration wor-*gets censored by jews* *contracts autism thanks to fluoride in the water* *suddenly grows tits because of estrogen in food* *gets shot by a nigger robbing his house* "AGHHH YOU NIG-AHH IM SORRY IM SORRY I MEAN I DESERVE TO BE SHOT BECAUSE YOURE OPRESSED AND I'M NOT PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LOSE MY JOB MR SHLOMOBERG *dies*
>>
>>12579411
>Imagine being american
stopped reading here
retard
>>
>>12579411
Yeah, it sucks bro.
>>
>>12579411
Excellent shitpost, and very accurate as well.
>>
>>12579411
The rest could also be applied to Europe except the genital cutting part of course.
>>
>>12579261
You will never have your real foreskin, murican
>>
>>12579411
Kek
>>
If i could only pick to keep the foreskin sensations or the foreskin utility i would pick the utility. Ease of use comes first. Therefore i imagine these restoration schemes are worth doing.
>>
>>12579402
The glans penis is actually a mucous membrane, and if covered for a sufficient amount of time should regain its moisture level and previous sensitivity; though it may take years of being protectively covered again for this transformation to take effect.
>>
>>12579378
are you going to wear a condom on your soft cock 24/7
>>
this thread just made me feel good about having my penis intact
>>
>>12579411
you forgot
>get shot
>go to hospital
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>die of hospital acquired covid infection

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>12581611
depends, i don't think it would feel the same, i believe you lose nerve tissue in the process so what's the point
>>
>>12581597
I believe the aim is to get the remaining skin in the area to mimic some of the amputated foreskin's job-- protecting the glans penis when it's not in use.
>>12581603
I'm glad you have all your genitals anon, but you (and everyone else for that matter) need to make it so that future children will not have parts of theirs cut off without absolute medical necessity. Which means there should almost never be any infant circumcisions, like less than 1 in 1 million.
>>
>>12581621
nice try but studies have shown that most people seek intubation when they're already in an advanced stage of pneumonia so that's what makes the death rate of ventilator patients so high
>>
>>12581643
I am no neonatal/pediatric urologist/gynecologist so I don't know all that well, but I assume there are some extreme, very, very rare cases where an infant might need immediate surgery done to their genitals, I don't know if any such procedures would rise to the same amount of removed material as a circumcision, but I still think that's allowable. Of course there would need to be more than one doctor's input on the decision, and it would all have to be thoroughly documented in case of any complications/ethics concerns, etc, etc.
>>
>>12581662
Doctor here, phimosis is a legitimate problem that is treated with circumcision, and is ideally treated as early as possible. It wouldn't be an emergency procedure though.
>>
>>12582496
How is that bait?
>>
>>12582482
Phismosis is literally natural for a very large if not majority of prepubescent boys. I had severe phismosis when I was young and I couldn't pull it back until I was something like 15, but eventually, I got a perfect cock with no phismosis and perfect glans exposure during erection anyway. I can't imagine what it must be like when you have literally no skin there at all. If I pull the skin when it's flacid it's literally disgusting, all the textile of your pants / underpants is getting on your sensitive glans and eventually it loses it's sensitivity and moisture. I really feel for all ameribros, because I can't imagine what it must be like 24/7 or worse, when the glans eventually dries up and you need to use a fucking lube to even masturbate. This is something I never understood from US movies, why the fuck do people need to use lube to masturbate, yeah... Circumcision sucks and the hygiene part is literally a fucking evil jewish lie unless you don't shower for like two weeks, at which point you would get dick cheese even on a circumsized dick.
>>
>>12582538
That's possible. I got dick cheese only once when I was like 8 or something, never again did I get it even when I sometimes didn't shower for something like a week or more, so I believe it.
>>
>>12582529
>>12582531
Even if some or most cases could be treated with non-surgical treatments, that doesn't mean that there won't be people that still end up needing surgery.

My point still stands.
>>
>>12582554
>Phismosis is a legitimate problem that is treated with circumcision as early as possible
Well, I don't agree with that. Most cases resolve with age. It may be a taught practice, but I would rather rephrase it in the way that minority of phismosis cases require surgical treatment and most resolve on their own, so I don't agree that your point stands.
>>
>>12582541
I'm sorry, dick cheese?
>>
File: iStock_Mursi_Medium-4.jpg (277 KB, 1386x1385)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>phimosis MUST be corrected surgically, goyim
>>
>>12582566
>>12582571
My original point is that there are legitimate reasons to pursue surgical circumcision.

>>12582571
Misspoke, I meant to say "as young as possible". Regardless of pursuing surgical vs non-surgical.
>>
>>12582601
What would you recommend if non-surgical treatment doesn't work?
>>
>>12582601
Not that anon, but there are, though it is a drastic, last course of action operation. Of course if that anon is suggesting any infant be circumcised, that's patently absurd, as phimosis can't even be diagnosed until the onset of puberty, when the foreskin starts to detach from the glans.
>>
>>12582614
>until the onset of puberty, when the foreskin starts to detach from the glans.

The fuck?
>>
I have evidence in my trousers that it works, anon. Sadly, no restoration can't replace the nerves that were severed.
However, it roughly doubled my sexual pleasure. In hindsight, my glans was effectivly 'numbed' by being uncovered all day. I also noticed a significant increase in the sensitivity of my inner forskin remenent. Not just the pleasure feeling of the inner foreskin, but the ability to feel, similar to your fingertips. It also made the heat/cold sensation stronger in my covered parts. The real hidden jem of it all is slack skin when hard. All in all I would say it was worth the time investment. It took me 4 years, but at 25, I have most of my life left to enjoy it. If you can commit yourself to it, restoration can be the most rewarding acomplishment of your life.
>>
>>12582657
>>12582632
It was my understanding that the foreskin is fused to the glans at birth, and doesn't begin to separate until the start of puberty. Mine was removed before I left the hospital at birth, and the US education system seems to completely ignore that part of the genitals during sex ed, so I plead ignorance of how things are supposed to be/work in that area.
>>
>>12582647
Happy for you Anon, good job if you're not LARPing.
>>
>>12579261
Here's the truth

The foreskin is a complex organ in fuction and appearance. Additional shaft skin will not look, attach, and move like a foreskin except only on the most superficial level. Your glans will moisten, the skin will thin, and your sensation will improve, but no question about it, you will have a third type of penis and there's a reason the pictures are burried on forums that require registration. It's like transgender surgeries, it takes a community of people in denial to convince one another to do it.

My advice is to seek underwear, perhaps specialized underwear, that reduces motion friction on your penis. And more importantly, stop masturbating with your hand, use low friction toys. And finally, if you're still not satisfied, you can try partially restoring your foreskin. It won't take as long as you'll appear as if you were loosley circumcised. Your skin will feel more comfortable and slide, and the bunching of the skin will provide more protection from friction and more moisture around the scar line where you are most sensitive.
>>
Having a foreskin lets you cooom when you're fucking a dry girl
>>
>>12581584
the glans is barely sensitive at all, just the corona. The most sensitive parts of the penis would be the scar line and frenulum remnant if you have one. We're pretty lucky the frenulum is on the opposite side of the clothing sandpaper all day, if you can call having your dick cut off by society lucky.
>>
>>12582657
>Develop new modalities to fix the actual problem instead of amputating it.

Great idea, but what do you suggest we do in the meantime?
>>
>>12582829
Manual stretching with steroid creams, or a preputioplasty?
>>
>>12579411
great post, screenshotted and true, this country is fucking gay
>>
>>12582804
and keeps a wet girl wet
>>
>>12582804
Or you could actually try to get her aroused.
>>
>>12579261
Why the fuck do you or anyone else even give a shit about this? What possible use would you even have for it? What does it even matter? Don't you have ANYTHING ELSE important in your life or do you just obsess about your goddamned penis all day every day? Fucking hell GET A LIFE.
>>
>>12579261
I'm like halfway done restoring, so I can testify to it working. You can't regrow lost nerves or recreate the specialized ridged band and frenulum, but you can dekeratinize the glans penis which is a massive boost in sensitivity. The restored foreskin can be basically identical to a natural one, but won't be as sensitive.
>>
>>12582795
Bro it's literally just reddit.com/r/restoringdick. You call that hidden? Anyways, I'll take some over none. At the very least, it's a massive middle finger to the system that cut my cock up and it keeps my glans comfy.
>>
>>12583752
It's just a hobby. Are you perhaps attempting to cope with your mutilation anon?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.