[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wall.jpg (64 KB, 709x698)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
how is she already hitting the wall?
>>
>>12578525
literally who
>>
she's old, people grow old
>>
>>12578525
I can't believe people age.
>>
>>12578525
She's always looked like a man to me, or like she's severely ill, malnourished, something. Although her long braid is quite impressive and her hip and waist structure is attractive, something is just very off with her. And it's likely health related.
>>
>>12578595
>>12578532
shes literally like 24
>>
>>12578597
autistic people are often actually fucking retarded. especially if they are girls. they can't extrapol knowledge on other aspects of life.
>>
>>12578609
I've seen worse.
>>
>>12578614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABN-QNzxa2g&t=427
>>
>>12578525
She looked like that at 22
>>
>>12578525
>already
someone should use a face filter on her
the face layout looks very manly
she should have done her PhD instead of becoming a third grade youtuber
>>
>>12578609
I'm the same age and I look like her teen son wtf
>>
>>12578643
I always thought schizo was at the lower end of IQ. Neat video, thank you!
>>
alcoholism
>>
>>12578774
The problem with schizos is they presume to have seminally beat the game of life and then suicide bomb their iq to cope. That's why they have so many symptoms and break away from reality, and also why they have low iq, because they do drugs and you get what you put in. They do this for decades and that's what people see.
Also, it could be personality like schizoid and schizotypal as motivation for demented behavior.
>>
the only exam video from her I want is her gyneocological one.
>>
>>12578784
Schizoids are never demented, they are lucid but live in their own head because they can come up with more interesting shit in there. It's pretty much the most based disorder
>>
>>12578873
>the most based disorder
Schizoid thinks schizoids are based. If everyone thought that, then it wouldn't be a disorder.
>>
>>12578643
>>12578774
>>12578784
>>12578873
>>12578877
Are you guys talking about schizophrenia or schizoid personality disorder?
>>
>>12578886
Pretty sure schizophrenics try to think magically and have other traits of schizoids quite often. I'm talking about schizophrenics, which by default must have personalities.
>>
>>12578899
Schizoid personality disorder is different from schizophrenia. Schizoid individuals do not suffer from psychosis. They basically manifest a desire to avoid people and apathy towards others
>>
>>12578681
That's a fake article, just so you know. (the image)
>>
>>12579032
Oh yes, it's still hilarious, because it could actually have been true
>>
>>12579032
>>12579114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOxgXB6AsVY
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 600x551)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>12578643
Apologize
>>
>Be me
>Struggling on calc 3 homework, decide to ask for help.
>"hey Tibees, uh, I've been struggling on my calculus homework recently, you seem like a smart woman in STEM, I was wondering if we could practice together.
> She furrows her eyebrows - "This week's calc homework, really anon?".
> sweating.jpg
> "Y-yeah, I've just been so busy lat-"
> "Fine, we'll meet in my dorm at 6, but I don't do these things out of the kindness of my heart."
> phew.jpg
> Be 5.55 pm, standing outside dorm. "not out kindness of her heart, what did she mean by this"
> doorlocksound.mp4
> Light floods into an otherwise cold, wet, and dark porch.
> "Hi anon, been waiting long?"
> "N-No, just been out here a few mins" I answer, pushing myself past her out of the dark rainy night.
> I sit down at the living room table, preparing my things.
> She approaches from kitchen with 2 freshly made hot chocolates.
> "So anon, what is it you wanted help with" she asks, eyeing me with her big blue eyes.
> "Well, I didn't quite understand <math-shit>"
> An hour and a half pass, bitch is still yapping but I just don't really care anymore.
> "So hopefully that's been cleared up anon?" she asks with a warm smile.
> "Yeah, thanks :DDD, I guess I'll be on my way now. Thanks for the help Tibees".
> Pack my things, and make for the door.
> She block the doorway, "on your way? I don't do things out of the kindness of my own heart Anon, remember?"
> Her friendly smile morphs in a more grave, demanding one.
> She slowly shifts her gaze down, down,down until it's fixed on my crotch.
> "How big are you anon, just out of curiosity?"
> "I-I-I don't understan-, what's going o-"
> She lunges towards me, left hand pressed against my mouth pinning to the door, face 2 inches apart.
> "Anon, if you're not gonna answer, we'll have to find out ourselves, won't we?", she breathes into my face
> She shifts her hand from my hip around to my zipper.
> ziiip.flac
> She looks down
> pic related.
> "actually anon you can go home".
>>
>>12578525
>hitting the wall?
she already break the wall with that face
>>
File: 1596041050674.jpg (129 KB, 800x800)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>12578525
I would still breed with her and produce high IQ offspring.
>>
>>12578525
that legit looks like a middle aged man
>>
Cohl Furey improved with age while Toby looks like moldy bread lol
>>
>>12578877
Schizoid here, it's based, imagine not feeling bad when you're alone, the drawbacks are minimal in comparison to the lack of emotional chaos and having a solid baseline resilience
>>
>>12578525
I have never seen a video from any of these science girl channels.
>>
>>12579032
>fake article
I mean, it uses the /pol/'s trademark phrase "Jewish tricks", so it's not like it was trying to present itself as genuine.
>>
>>12579255
Sad and anticlimactic.
>>
>>12579032

Of course it is fake, fellow 4chan poster.

:)
>>
File: 1549673742392.jpg (23 KB, 429x354)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>12578525
She is a women over the age of 18, of course she is going to hit the Wall at 100 km/h
>>
Certain skin tones need to treat UV rays like the threat they are. Wide brim hats and sun screen every day the UV index is over a certain point.
>>
>>12578609
Modern diet and lack of exercise
>>
>>12578525
if she had just settled for a modest career as a schoolteacher / house wife, she could be happy with her life. Watching her death spiral has been really depressing.
>>
>>12578597
she's constantly worried. probably about her future, if she's smart. Either she's in denial or she realizes her gig as a science educator is not a long term career for her. What's a woman like her in such a situation to do? She's not in school anymore, and is failing to make a long term career out of being famous.
>>
>>12578525
Check out the pics of how she looked like before discovering makeup. Nothing changed.
>>
File: science.jpg (99 KB, 770x1117)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>12578525
Too much stress
>>
>>12578525
she was always a 5-6 but her personality and interests made her a 7-8. you're just realizing it now.
>>
>>12578609
Is this true? Fucking hell. I thought she was mid-30s.
>>
>>12578609
>shes literally like 24
no fucking way isn't she like 30?
>>
>>12578525
Probably has an absolute trash half vegan starvation diet and rarely goes outside.

Also probably quite high testosterone and high cortisol.
>>
>>12580443
>she was always a 5-6
Yes
>but her personality and interests made her a 7-8. you're just realizing it now.
No, why. A math student who shows no signs of being good at math? A good fraction of math students are female, so why choose the slow and slow talking chick.
>>
>>12578525
Her face seems very asymmetrical.
>>
>>12578525
I've met tibees irl before, would date/10.
>>
>>12578643
>tfw 137 IQ
>all the benefits of being above average intelligence
>zero of the downsides
>>
>>12579032
It's not. It references an article from an australian chick who lives in China and who works for a magazine that reports pro-israel stuff
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/nanjing-jewish-studies

here is the link you expert fact check deboonk retard newfaggot
>>
>>12578525
so she doesn't actually have light hair?
>>
>>12580391
are you serious? women always will be supported by men and the state, it's only men who have to worry about their future, with 3x the suicide rate, the majority of the prison population, 75% of homeless people, etc.

she'll be fine, daddy (or the ultimate male figure, the government) will take care of her until death. children first!!!
>>
>>12578609
she's 35
>>
>>12582003
How do we know?
>>
>>12582008
by looking at her
>>
>>12582012
Is there any other way?
>>
>>12582012
>I uploaded my first science video on Tibees in 2011 at the age of 15.
So she's 24 or 25.
>>
>>12578945
It intertwines and is difficult to categorize because rarely you have just one single mental condition but a myriad of them plus different traumata

I speak from experience from trying to find out what my condition is and the simple answer is psychology in this regard (dark triad for example) is a pseudoscience and most of you have no clue what you're talking about and people like me can't be helped or figured out and you can't put them in a box because the very condition is being forced outside it.
>>
>>12580362
Especially in a place like New Zealand that receives an excess of UV radiation.
>>
>>12578609
>>12582003
>>12582014
https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/toby-hendy.html
She's 25 you boomers.
She's also a "future leader", lol:
https://scholars.westpacgroup.com.au/Scholars/Profile?Id=2323
>>
>>12578525

Nord women hit the wall fast. Ned women and Asian women don’t hit the wall usually until their thirties and even then on it’s a slow descent that can even stabilize for a while so they can go five to ten years without looking noticeably older or uglier even if they’re less pretty than they used to be.
>>
File: 1596558227798.jpg (4 KB, 320x180)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>12582043
>25
>and already looking like that
holy fucking kek
>>
She really didn't change that much imo
>>
>>12582043
She must be a vegan or something. I'm actually very curious how something like that happens.

>>12582057
Either that or it's all BS and she's an immortal vampire manipulating public opinion for the illuminati.
>>
>>12580275
I'm starting to think she always looked like shit, the thing is she's way up close in that thumbnail compared to how she usually positions herself away from the camera
>>
Anglo genetics strike again
>>
>>12582027
to elaborate: through certain traumatic events or life choices (something as simple as smoking weed or someone spiking his drink with MDMA at a party) a "schizoid" classified person could easily develop a psychosis, low chance but obviously rises sharply with continued use. That's why your statement is also false and dumb.
Source: me
>>
>>12581993
Numbnuts, I am suggesting that she stop trying to play internet celebrity and go find a man to marry. Before she gets too old and no man wants her anymore. She might survive living off the government teat, but nobody ever thrives like that. If she wants to have a fulfilling life, her only chance is to get married soon.
>>
>>12582059
>She must be a vegan or something. I'm actually very curious how something like that happens.
kek, you must not know a lot of women. They almost all look like that without makeup. It's completely normal. Maybe a bit too much sun, nothing else. I don't see how being vegan has anything to do with this at all.
>>
>>12582087
>through certain traumatic events or life choices (something as simple as smoking weed or someone spiking his drink with MDMA at a party) a "schizoid" classified person could easily develop a psychosis, low chance but obviously rises sharply with continued use
Can confirm this. I once founded a startup with someone who was relatively normal in the beginning, but she started smoking weed at one point and developed psychosis quickly after. Like, literally thinking the CIA was watching her etc. After we got rid of her because she sent company secrets to her friends via email, she accused us of having abused her and being racist and stuff like that.
>>
>>12582244
>They almost all look like that without makeup.
They really don't.
>>
>>12582261
Seethe more roastie. You probably don't consider foundation "make up", huh?

>>12582244
>They almost all look like that without makeup.
This is so true, it's ridiculous how make up works, you literally go from a 4/10 to a solid 7/10 or even an 8/10. Don't believe me then just go watch any make up tutorial on YT then.
>>
>>12578525
Don't want to racebait but she's white.
Most don't age well.
>>
>>12580275
>over age of 18
B-but anyone 20 years and younger is a child! Brain science say you no become adult until 25!
>>
File: teeemeee.png (635 KB, 731x722)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
She never looked young, you goddamn coomers. Pic is from 2016 video
>>
>>12582279
Do I really have to be the guy who says she looks way better on the left? She went from solid 7/10 to disguisting whore/10
>>
>>12582279
>Seethe more roastie. You probably don't consider foundation "make up", huh?
I'm male. I vaguely remember having this exact same conversation with someone who posted that same image on here years ago.

Basically, that's just not been my experience. I guess I'm also just not as media programmed and easy to fool as you are, because both panels are equally disinteresting. I always notice makeup. Perhaps another issue is that you live in a city or suburb where the basal toxic load is higher, bad food, bad water, bad air, blue light, excessive use of products, psychosocial bullshit, whatever, causing more rapid aging.

>>12582366
Nope, I agree. People who think otherwise should go back to playing with Barbie or buy a blow up doll or something.
>>
>>12582046
Dark skinned people belong in areas with lots of intense sunlight. Nords belong in areas with minimal sunlight, most of it indirect and filtered. Even during long summer days, they get mostly angled sunlight through overcast skies when in their native lands.
>>
>>12578525
probably not enough glycine / proline in the food to offset her age inducing amino acids.
>>
>>12578525
Sun damage and potentially bad genetics for skin aging. How is this not obvious.
>>
>>12582261
kek, go out more.
>>
>>12582279
Women who habitually wear makeup look worse without it than they would if they never wore makeup in the first place. Makeup is very bad for skin and ages women who use it rapidly. This of course is good for business as far as the makeup industry is concerned.

The reason men don't wear makeup is because they're smarter than women.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.