[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So the last job you had was 3 years ago? How have you taken advantage of this time off?
>>
>>11855747
Gross. Find someone else.
>>
>>11855747
They just want to see if you're a loafer. Just say something that shows you're productive and proactive.
>>
>>11855747
Was on a religious mission to [insert far away city with chapter affiliated with your church]
>>
>>11855747
>well im one of the top parsing rouges in classic wow
>>
>>11855747
Taking care of a loved one. Boom shows your not a dirtbag and valid excuse
>>
>>11855747
Surprisingly that's a dumber thread than the thread on the existence of a being afraid of human gene for pigeons and dogs.
>>
>>11855747
wtf I'm doing here I'm still an undergrad
>>
>>11855747
I didn't since my family is rich and work in life is not necessary. Now I have decided to work as a favourable opportunity came up. So when do I start?
>>
Climbed ranked in League of Legends
>>
>>11855747
Slept 12 hours a day and took care of my health
>>
>>11855747
None of your fucking business. You should know that. I don't think I'd fit in very well around here. Thanks for wasting my time while you get paid to waste my time.
>>
I mean no offence ma'am, but I find it quite offensive as a member of the underprivileged BAME community to be held to the implicit standards and expectations of having the opportunity to make my time work for me when out of a job in this current social and economic climate. Please apologise for your microaggressions, and I would also like to be interviewed instead by a BAME employee for fairness.
>>
>>11855747
>implying you'd make it to the interview stage
>>
>>11857592
>implying the AI video interview wouldn't immediately blacklist you from the industry after scanning your face over webcam.
>>
>>11855747
I have never held a job longer than a month since i failed out of grad school 5 years ago.
>>
>>11857954
Wow. That's pretty pathetic. You had an opportunity to devote every waking moment of the rest of your life to being the lacky of one of the government's top propogandists and you just threw it away... Most people would be willing to go into debt for such a privilege. Shame.
>>
>>11855747
Yeah this is me sadly... I had a medical problem so I took a year off and now with COV-19 no one is hiring. Guess it's time to do some web design courses.
Anyone got any other ideas for me?
>>
>>11857660
>tfw your name is on the national incel registry

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.