[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

“So who do you think was the hottest chick?” The naket man asks you.

“...What-”

The man across from you interrupts by taking, one would say, an aggressively loud sip from his cup. Then continues. “I said, who ya’ think was the hottest chick? It’s a pretty simple question.

“B-But I think there are more pressing questions at ha-” *SIIIIIIIIIP* It sounds as if it came out of one of those plastic straws…He’s siping it from mouth to cu-

“Answer. We don’t have all day.”

>The black cat chick
>The hair rope knot lady
>That green Nazi bitch
>Bread girl
>That bone cavewoman
>Shunsui Kyoraku
>Write-In
>>
>>5411734
>That bone cave woman
Grug want mate
>>
>>5411734
>>Write-In
Blonde chocolate shark lady
>>
>>5411734
>>That bone cavewoman
Unga bunga time.
>>
>>5411734
>>Write-In
Rukia.
No wait--the ginger with the big breasts.
>>
File: Kingly Question.png (20 KB, 1807x810)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>5411757
BCSL
>>5412121
GWBB

>>5411740
>>5411973
HNGA BUNGA
-----------------------
"Hmhmhm," The man lets out what seems to be a repeated guttural sound that enters his throat and just barely leaves his cold, almost nonmoving lips. And as you stare at his face, because, he's really the only to actually look at besides the featureless table and cup of some dark liquid you don't recognize. You see how...weird his face moves. You don't know WHAT in particular is "weird" about it, but it might be the way his eyes don't particularly close, or how he hasn't seem to have taken a breath during all the time you've been watching him. And how he's been laughing for what seems to be a couple of minutes...Or how...you haven't taken a breath all this time as wel-

"Anyways!" The "man" shouts with his whispery voice, "The last thing I have to ask is...you like her because she's a badass cave-monster-woman, right?...Not," The air gets cold, "because she can turn into a child, right?"

...What the fu-

>No
>Yes
>>
>>5412218
>No
>Children don't have big tits dude
>>
>>5412218
>No
>>
>>5412218
>Yes
>>
>>5412218
Yes. We must take pride in our degeneracy.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5412231
>>5412582
>>5412587
>>5415194
(Sorry I haven't posted, I was a bit busy with family stuff, you know how it is. NOW, I'm gonna do somethin' I'm definitely going to regret! And might ruin the quest!)

1 = No
2 = Yes

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>5415239
OH THANK GO-I MEAN. Oh look you guys got number one, hope that's what you guys wannted/will be happy with

>Yes

The man's shoulders slack down, “Ahh, good good-” “Children don't have big tits dude.” “Yes I know that but I had to as-” “That’s like, one of the best things about one.” “wel-” “Sometimes…Well most of te time, it’s all that’s good about ‘em.” “...Well, Apologies about these recent loutish questions I’ve been asking you.” He clears his throat, “As you know, you're not a real, living being.” … “What?” “You're a being of pure thought,” “Wha-” “dreamed up by me for about…hmmm” he stops for a second, and slowly, pronouncing every word as he says them “thousand years? Two? I honestly don’t even know any more!” He…says it with a smile on his face, and a giggle with that…For some reason, that puts some short of emotion into you. Sorrow, or worry. You don’t know why, you don’t even know him or why he’s here! But. You do feel for the man in front of you. You didn’t even recognize that he just said that yoU’RE NOT A LivINg BEiNG!?!? WHAT!? WHAT?! WHAT! WHAT? Your body starts to vibrate with anxiety and turmoil over this revelation. Starting to rip apart bit-by-bit, atom-by-atom. But somehow, your body doesn’t seem to break apart from the massive stress, instead just getting a bit more blobby and floaty feeling than it previously was. “See? That’s why I had to ask you something simple like what woman you thought was hot, had to make sure you had an ego before revealing to you the truth.”

After a or two minute of stern quietness comprehending your current situation you are in, with the man being as quiet, not even looking at you. You begin. ‘So…why?” His eyes darted right at up to meet yours, with light in them and a smile on his lips, “Because, can’t fill these out on my own.” Then, out of what seems to be thin air, a stack of papers appears right down in front of you. They seem to be some sort of application papers, along with a menu of sorts? Although it already has one thing written down, “Moustache of Power” “...Why-?” “Thought you’ll need it if I know what you’re aiming for. You’re welcome by the way, that’ll be all the help I can give you.” “Wai-” “And I already used the Almighty to show you the basic ropes, so you should be thanking me for that too.” “Bu-” “No time for questions, BUT, there is time to fill out this paper.”

…You take a look at this thing that’s so important that you can’t even get a word in.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s54YHD4vJ9HVCEHPOqXpJF2cpuyH5_sP/view
You rub your eyes (or at least where they would be) after looking at just the first few pages.
>>
>>5415243
“So…why-” “Are you only given 1,000 points to spend and not more? Well,” He leans back a bit, as if he’s leaning on the back of a char. “I can’t. Being trapped here has more drastic effects than the soul crushing loneliness, heh.” He looks at the floor, at nowhere and nothing in particular. And in his eyes there is an almost dour look in them. Almost as if they’ve been beaten down, to the very bone. Whatever that means, you don’t know. “Well, enough of that.” He quickly lightens back up, “We better go through with it, don’t you agree?” “...” Well, the pen’s right there…And…there’s no other choice is there…

>Name
>Role
>Race
>Perks - (Cost)
-(Choices for it)
>Zanpakutō and Fullbring
>Items
>Companions
>Drawbacks
>>
>>5415245
You know what?
>Time
>Location
You can have a little more choice.
>>
>>5415245
>Name
Elohim
>Role
Science
>Race
Quincy
(Gives the most option to being part of the Soul King)
>Perks
Moustache of Power - (Free, He just gave it to us)
(A cool mainly beard, we must out do big bro Yhwach)
Doctor, Doctor - Freebie
Self Surgery - 100 (Discount)
Bringer of Life- 200 (Discount)
Evolution of the Soul- 300 (Discount)
(Not even death will stop us from healing others)
Connected Hearts - Freebie
Big Damn Hero- 100 (Discount)
Officer in the Making- Freebie
(If I understood right, we get 3 perklines, and their 100 are free. If I'm wrong than just ignore these 2 freebies)
Quincy Dress- Freebie
Needle and Thread - (Freebie)
Ransotengai Master - 100 (Discount)
(Works well with the freebies)
Purification - 200 (Discount)
(Removes the greastest ethical drawback of being a Quincy)
>King Piece (Heart) - 300 (Discount)
(There's no option for his dementia)
>Items
Sewing Kit - 50
(Works well with Quincy freebies)
Stocked Facilities - 100 (300 discount due to section budget)
(Need it to do our science)
Wandenreich Uniform- Freebie
Gintō- Freebie
>Companions
Hollow Pet (Dog) - 50
Masaki - (Free for Quincy)
>Drawbacks
Wanted: Dead + 200
Unfortunate Linchpin + 300
>>
>>5415837
And here's a variant more focused on combat, I like it more, but feels just like weaker Yhwach

>Name
Elohim
>Role
Combat
>Race
Quincy
>Perks
Moustache of Power - (Free)
(A cool mainly beard)
First Kills - Freebie
Death Resistant Bodies - 100 (Discount)
Auto Reflexes - 200 (Discount)
Doctor, Doctor- Freebie
Self Surgery- 100 (Discount)
Afterlife Ninja- Freebie
Quincy Dress- Freebie
Needle and Thread - (Freebie)
Ransotengai Master - 100 (Discount)
Purification - 200 (Discount)
King Piece (Heart) - 300 (Discount)
The Almighty- 400 (Discount)
(Our eyes indeed)
>Items
Sewing Kit - 50
Wandenreich Uniform- Freebie
Gintō- Freebie
Silbern- Free (600 into 300 discount, fitting the budget)
(So we can hide our base if nescessary)
>Companions
Hollow Pet (Dog) - 50
Masaki - (Free for Quincy)
>Drawbacks
Wanted: Dead + 200
Unfortunate Linchpin + 300
>>
Going to close votes and start writing at about 3 maybe later, if no one else votes I’m going to go flip a coin and see which one one this guys plans win.
>>5415837
>>5416100
Peace.
>>
>>5416380
If no one else votes, just go for my second suggestion
>>
>>5416383
Alrightly.
>>
Writing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.