[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




Where did your history truly begun?
What was this place?
Was it hot or cold?
Was it dry? Wet?

Determine climate and location. First three votes lock in a choice.
1) Temperature: Hot, Mild, Cold
2) Humidity: Dry, Temperate, Wet
3) Green, Red, Blue
4) Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>5325943
1) Temperature: Mild
2) Humidity: Temperate
3) Red
4) Roll 1d100
>>
>>5325943
Cold
Wet
Blue
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>5325949
Forgot the roll
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>5325943
1) Hot
2) Dry
3) Green
We did it, team.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>5325943
>1) Temperature:Cold
>2) Humidity: Temperate
>3) Red
>4) Roll 1d100:ok
>>
. . .
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>5325943
1)Hot
2)Wet
3)Red
This would be something like a rainforest right?
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>5325943
Mild
Temperate
Green
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>5325943
1) Temperature: Cold
2) Humidity:Temperate
3) Blue
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>5325943
1) Temperature: Hot
2) Humidity: Dry
3) Red
4) Roll 1d100
>>
Votes:
>>5325969
>>5326081
>>5326541
Temperature: Cold

>>5325949
>>5326081
>>5326465
Humidity: Temperate

>>5325949
>>5326081
>>5326454
Red
- - - - - -
From time immemorial your people lived and died in the shadows of these insurmountable mountains. The snowy peaks were extremely dangerous, where only the brave or insane would travel. However, your people prospered nearby, in the lush valleys at the root of the gigantic mountain chain.

You are of the Highlands, a cold but a beautiful place. Rich forests, full of dangerous game, sprawl the nearby hills. Water is plentiful, with numerous picturesque lakes, rivers and waterfalls.

But who are you exactly?
1. Which word below best describe your people?
Nimble, Astute, Foxy, Stalwart, Amiable

2. Are you small? Or rather large?
Size: Small, Medium, Large

3. With all these trees around, surely your people have an opinion on them. The most prevalent answer regarding a tree would be:
a) It's a pretty tree. I especially like the leaves.
b) It's a good tree. The wood will be durable.
c) It's a majestic tree. Many good spirits dwells there.
>>
>>5327247
Amiable
Large
It's a majestic tree. Many good spirits dwells there.
>>
>>5327247
>Stalwart
>Large
>>
>>5327247
>Stalwart
>Large
>b) It's a good tree. The wood will be durable.

Pretty cool how we're making our own civ through this, fun mechanic
>>
>>5327247
Amiable
Small
Majestic
>>
>>5327247
Astute
Large
It's a majestic tree. Many good spirits dwells there.
>>
>>5327247
Astute
Medium
It's a pretty tree. I especially like the leaves.
>>
>>5327247
>Astute
>Medium
>a) It's a pretty tree. I especially like the leaves.
>>
>>5327247
>Stalwart
>Large
>b) It's a good tree. The wood will be durable.
>>
Votes:
>>5327826
>>5328590
>>5328610
Astute

>>5327253
>>5327291
>>5327563
Large

>>5327253
>>5327767
>>5327826
c) It's a majestic tree. Many good spirits dwells there.

- - - - - -
>You are fairly large humanoid beings. Perceptive by nature, you are closely attuned to the nature and spirits around you.

1. You were especially proud about one particular trait:
a) Two horns that grew on your head. Though purely ornamental in practice, they nonetheless carried significant cultural weight.
b) Your beards and hair in general. Marvelous displays of health and virility, your people styled locks with great care.

After months of travel you finally arrived at your destination. This area is the perfect place to settle and for once everyone in the tribe agreed. The upcoming seasons will be tough, but the winter is still years away.

2. What brought you here?
a) It was a pilgrimage and the signs were finally right. The subtle whispers of spirits only confirmed what was obvious.
b) You know these lands, having crossed valleys and rivers while hunting and trading. And you know a good spot when you see one - and this one, it was perfect.
c) Conquest. You saw the tribes here are weak and fruits of their labor are ripe for the taking.

In any case, it was time to work.

Smaller and larger tents dotted the campsite. Most of your tribe was busy unloading the possessions and setting up more permanent residence. One way or the other, all things needed to be taken care of. But direction is key.
3. Vote for one action. The choice with the most votes at the time of update will win.
a) Prepare a scouting party to explore the nearby land looking for anything interesting.
b) Prepare a hunting party to find the type of game in the local area and hunt it.
c) Prepare a gathering party for local resources.
d) [Write in]
>>
>>5329199
1.
>a) Two horns that grew on your head. Though purely ornamental in practice, they nonetheless carried significant cultural weight.
2.
>b) You know these lands, having crossed valleys and rivers while hunting and trading. And you know a good spot when you see one - and this one, it was perfect.
3.
>a) Prepare a scouting party to explore the nearby land looking for anything interesting.
>>
>>5329199
b) Your beards and hair in general. Marvelous displays of health and virility, your people styled locks with great care.
>b) You know these lands, having crossed valleys and rivers while hunting and trading. And you know a good spot when you see one - and this one, it was perfect.
c) Prepare a gathering party for local resources.
>>
>>5329199
b) Your beards and hair in general. Marvelous displays of health and virility, your people styled locks with great care.
c) Conquest. You saw the tribes here are weak and fruits of their labor are ripe for the taking.
b) Prepare a hunting party to find the type of game in the local area and hunt it.
>>
>>5329199
>Two horns that grew on your head. Though purely ornamental in practice, they nonetheless carried significant cultural weight
>It was a pilgrimage and the signs were finally right. The subtle whispers of spirits only confirmed what was obvious
>Prepare a hunting party to find the type of game in the local area and hunt it.
c) Prepare a gathering party for local resources
>>
>>5333573c was a mistake I chose b



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.