[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

In the far flung dark days of 2028. There is only drugs, megacorporation wagie cage slavery and Taxation via Central banking cryptocurrency deductions!

But inspite of these abysmal straits mankind finds itself in, there has been a change is the air... Specifically a change in you!!

For some strange esoteric reason (you theorize because of a change in astrological ages, or due to cosmic karmic imbalance) you've evolved and drawn out power from the astral depths of your higher spirit! Leading to you becoming (as far as you know) the planets first Metahuman.

Unfortunately opening your mind too higher truths beyond the usual keen of humanity. Has turned what used to be minor schizophrenic tendencies into full blown Schizophrenic breakdown and split personality's in your mind that accompany your powers.

But who cares?!?! You always hated the subservient normie goyim/golems anyway!

But enough backstory, onto your origin.

>Age?: pick somewhere between 18-13

>Did your parent's get you ze Vaxx?:
-Your parents were anti-vaxx bulls and as such your all natty.
>pros: You can spam your new found supernatural abilities untill mental exhaustion.
>-Cons: The 5g demon ai city control grid will instantly assume your some kind of threat if it detects you.

-Your parents cucked out to either peer pressure or ignorance/naiveté. Willfully injecting kike aids and corporate nanotech into your veins when you were a child.
>Cons: Usage of your abilities causes you physical and hp blowback.
>Cons:neither your testrone, dick or natural immunity system works unlees you get Doc.Goldsmicht all in one anti-viral supplement pills.
>Pros: The demon ai will assume your just another goyim slave unless you prove otherwise.

By which vector did your Schizophrenia and thus power coalesce?
-Your power's wisper strange voices to you.( low mental interference, low guidance on how to use your abilities).

-Your powers manifest via visual hallucinations? Of your ancestors or person heros. (Medium mental interference, medium guidance)

-Your power exist as constant full form tulpa's that follow you around. (High mental interference, very High guidance on power usage as long as you and the tulp stay lucid.)

Name:?
>>
>>5316920
>17
>All Natty
>Whispers
>Clarence Vorst
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5316920
>17
>No vaxx
>Your powers manifest via visual hallucinations? Of your ancestors or person heros. (Medium mental interference, medium guidance)

>1 = Simon Zalogov
>2 = Benjamin Zalogov

Really like the premise
>>
>>5316931

Fuck it, I like Ben better. Going with Ben Zalogov. Simon Zalogov is way too on-the-nose. The name literally means "Listener
>>
>>5316935

Last post autoposted.
Simon Zalogov literally means "Listener of voices"
>>
>>5316920
>16
>No vax
>Full Form Tulpa
>Mark Scott

does our age/schizophrenia influence the next choices for the character ?
>>
This better not be another wux publicity stunt.
>>
File: 1.png (905 KB, 777x2777)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
im hyped, lets rock
>>
>>5316949
it would be quite effiminate for a qm to do something like that.
But let's see what is this about, maybe we will get some combat or intrigue out of this.
>>
>>5316946
does our age/schizophrenia influence the next choices for the character ?

Age will effect stat point buy/ stat gain potential. The older you are the more points you'll have initially available too put into your stats. On the flip side the younger you are the higher your stat gain will be over time will be.
>>
>>5316920

-Your parents were anti-vaxx bulls and as such your all natty.
>pros: You can spam your new found supernatural abilities untill mental exhaustion.
>-Cons: The 5g demon ai city control grid will instantly assume your some kind of threat if it detects you.

-Your power's wisper strange voices to you.( low mental interference, low guidance on how to use your abilities).

Herman Boswich
>>
>>5316965
interesting thanks for the answer
>>
>>5316920
>17
>no vax
>hallucinations
>Chad Chipper
>>
>>5316973
>>5316972
>>5316946
>>5316935
>>5316924
Your name Chermark Zalgorst. Your a 16 year old rebel against global-homo by birth due to unvaxxed status. Your ego-aura was touched by strange whispers ever since your awakening.

But what aspects define you personally??
(You have 8 stats too distribute, the averages goyims stat is .5. 2.5 is giga chad level. 4.5 and above is pushing human limts.)

Spiritual power: .5 (effects the versatility and range of your powers and their potency as well as the potency of any real occult rituals you come across.)
Intellect: .5 (a modifier at how good you are at figuring things out.)
Clarity: .5 (A mental resistance stat as well as a stat allowing to too sense danger.)

Vitality: .5 (Physical recovery stat and physical resilience stat.)
Strength: .5 (Pretty self explanatory.)
Attractiveness: .5 (a modifier on how people view you. Effects your charisma and how suspicious you seem.)

Vote on stats by plan.

Although you've only awakened you power a few days ago, you've already experimented with them a bit. Which of your seven whispers did you end up having the most affinity for?

-A whisper of lazyness and antipathy speak the most clearly.

-A whisper of rage and hatred roars the loudest.

-A whisper of pacifism and all-loving naivety sticks rings in your head.

-A whisper that sounds... just like your voice for some reason it also likes to constantly echo what you say

-A whisper that thinks and fantasizes obsessively and finds joy in intellectual revelation.

-A whisper that speaks... in waves of emotional sensations instead of words??

-Not a whisper at all... More like a void state. When ever it comes too prominence your mind goes partily blank as if you were in a dream and you start acting on Raw instinct.
>>
>>5317049
>-Not a whisper at all... More like a void state. When ever it comes too prominence your mind goes partily blank as if you were in a dream and you start acting on Raw instinct.

I'll leave the stats to the people who wanna autistically discuss them.
>>
>>5317049
>>5317076
>-A whisper that speaks... in waves of emotional sensations instead of words??
>-Not a whisper at all... More like a void state. When ever it comes too prominence your mind goes partily blank as if you were in a dream and you start acting on Raw instinct.

Actually, can we have a blend of both of these?
>>
File: 2.png (924 KB, 1222x3222)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>5317049
the only input i want in this creation is maxing out spiritual power.

if nobody else has any opinions lets split the rest of the points between attractiveness and clarity. maybe one point in vitality so we dont die when slipping on a rock
>>
>>5317093
Delete this picture so you and no one else has to read the schizophrenia anymore
>>
>>5317049
Spiritual Power: 3
Intellect: 2
Clarity: 1

Vitality: 1
Strength: .5
Attractiveness: .5

>A whisper that thinks and fantasizes obsessively and finds joy in intellectual revelation.

Let's go full autistic schizo mode. This is my suggested build.
>>
>>5317089
All of the whispers exist within you, and can come too prominence depending on your mood or actions/training.

This vote is just to choose which one of them you comprehend the most initially
>>
>>5317130

I'll go for the latter one then.
>>
File: 3.png (1.41 MB, 1222x3555)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>5317112
i think you are in the wrong thread mr. smith.
>>
>>5317127
You only used 5 whole points, your age of 16 gives you 8.
>>
>>5317152
Oh, we get a .5 in everything for free? Sweet. Here's the revised build then.

Spiritual Power: 5
Intellect: 2.5
Clarity: 1.5

Vitality: 1
>>
>>5317152

Put the remaining 3 into strength... unless someone says otherwise.
>>
>>5317168

I take this back. I'll go with whatever build.
>>
max spiritual power, FOR THE MEME
>>
File: 4.png (1.23 MB, 777x4444)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>5317185
>>
>>5317164

Support

What's the point of powers if they're not top notch?
>>
>>5317189
Too schizo to post the last part. Sad.

>>5317049
>>5317164
I'll support. I like the idea that we are just a normal goy physically, but are also completely fucked in the head and lucid beyond reason.

The voice aren't a permanent choice, but I'll still back the emotions whisper since it could be fun.
The intellectual whisper is the reasonable choice, but, y'know, schizo quest.
>-A whisper that speaks... in waves of emotional sensations instead of words??

I hope we can get a self-improvement whisper eventually. The TF2 Soldier is insane enough to be a good model, and I like the idea of having at least one tulpa constantly quoting Sun Tzu, no matter the context. The platefuls of spaghetti spillage potential.
>>
>>5317189
POST THE LAST PART!
>>
File: Glow.jpg (523 KB, 1200x675)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>5316949
I'm joining as player, bro

>>5317112
Can you glow harder?

>>5317049
Spiritual power: 4.5
Intelect: 2.5
Clarity: 2.5

Vitality: .5

.5 is normal goy level is it shouldn't be too bad for the physical stats

>A whisper of rage and hatred roars the loudest.
>>
>>5317867
>supporting
>>
>>5317189
the problem with polpills is that it says you're fucked if you're not white.

>>5317867
this , but spiritual power 4 and strength 1. being twice as strong as a goyim would be impressive to them and we can jump over physical goyim cattle gates easily.
>>
>>5318564
What’s polpills ?
>>
>>5317189
>reincarnation
Anon this is a Christian board
>>
File: 5.png (1.47 MB, 1222x4777)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>5317763
>>5317753
sorry for the wait lads, i spent a bunch of time at a corporate shithole and they gave me Babylonian magic green rectangles i can use to buy things and stuff
>>
>>5317049
Spiritual power: 3.5
Intelect: 2.5
Clarity: 1.5

Vitality: 1.5
Strength: 1.5

>A whisper of rage and hatred roars the loudest.

I feel like if we are at high risk to be found even early on (keeping a low profile should make it less dangerous, only a little), our physical abilities should be above the average joe. Attractiveness can improve later on though it can help in social situations, it comes with the drawback of getting more attention.
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>5317049
Spiritual Power: 2.5
Intellect: .5
Clarity: .5

Vitality: 2.5
Strength: 2.5
Attractiveness: 2.5

-Not a whisper at all... More like a void state. When ever it comes too prominence your mind goes partily blank as if you were in a dream and you start acting on Raw instinct.

Instincts only. Raw instincts of an Gigachad
>>
>>5319244
>dubs
My schizo senses are tingling. Vote for me anons.
>>
File: clover.jpg (489 KB, 1300x1516)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>5318570
infographics from /politically incorrect/, which tend to be filled with racism (commonly white supremacy and anti-semetism), natsoc/nazi ideology, and conspiracy theories, some being more grounded to reality or tamer than others. picrel
>>
>>5318771
>Gnosticism
>Right
Anon…
>>
>>5319388
Thanks, anon
>>
Did OP run away?
>>
>>5319388
Good tip tho.
>>
>>5319410

A quest like this has like a 1/10 chance of survival. And that's probably being optimistic.
>>
>>5319410
Let's be patient. He's probably having an episode.
>>
>>5317189
spittin truths ma dude
>>
>>5319540
Wuxian, when you’ll make another quest ?
>>
>>5319636
I'm already running blue goblin quest >>5294551
>>
>>5319388
actually true image. you wanna know bout bio-char? yeah its the suppressed secret end all be all fertilizer that boosts crop yields 2x and will last for a thousand years.
>>
>>5317049
>-A whisper that sounds... just like your voice for some reason it also likes to constantly echo what you say
I want max crazy
>>
>>5319410
>>5319540
No but a 90* heat wave in a high humidity area killed my ability to do anything.

>>5317164
>>5317867
>>5319244
>>5319075
(seems like there wasn't a real major consensus on the stat vote. The most popular option only had three voters behind it. So I'll just put down the averaged-out stats between the plans.)
Sp:4
Int:2
Cla:1.5

Vit:1.5
Str:1
Att:1

Even at a young age, you've been all around naturally superior in comparison to the normie cucks around you. You were faster than your peers, had more stamina, were taller and better looking than avarge. On top of that, you were more intelligent being a voracious reader and chess champion and had a pretty strong sense of judgement. (all in all, you made your parents quite proud.)

But what really set you apart was in regards to the supernatural that has always seemed to cling around you. Numeral synchronicity has been a nonstop occurrence in your life. You'd almost swear you recived visions of important events before they happened. ever since you got them you've wondered why you specifically awakened beyond abilities, maybe it was simply a result of strong genes??
>>
File: Quest.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>5323747
But speaking of powers what strength did you draw out from the newfound voices in your head?

>>5322497
>>-A whisper that sounds... just like your voice for some reason it also likes to constantly echo what you say

>>5319244

>>5319075
>>5317867
>>5318564
>>5318283
>>A whisper of rage and hatred roars the loudest.

>>5317753
>>-A whisper that speaks... in waves of emotional sensations instead of words??

>>5317127
>>A whisper that thinks and fantasizes obsessively and finds joy in intellectual revelation.

>>5317089
>>-A whisper that speaks... in waves of emotional sensations instead of words??

Honestly, it's hard to focus on one in particular. They're all so loud and demanding, that they threaten to TEAR your focus apart. But then you remember what you've been through.

No, what humanity has been through, the absolute state of humility mankinds been drivin to underneath this reached giga-jew NWO. And the savagery in which it claimed the lives of those who opposed it. And all you can think of is RAGE and endless burning vitriol courses in your very veins as you dwell on the utter injustice. The whisper of rage consumes those emotions growing in power.

You close your eyes, there is a crackle of static, and the world in front of your clenched fists bursts into flames. Once you get over the initial shock, you think you gained an understanding of the whisper of rage.

>-+1 rage affinity unlocked. Gained: Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis
>>
>>5323764
>>5323747
And that brings us back to the present. to put it simply your are in a crisis, your running out of supplies. Your late father Victor Zalgorst, bless his heart took his wife and three kids to go in the woods when the new world order first started rolling the demon grid 5 years ago.

However, your father Victor felt morally he couldn't just sit back and watch what was happing without doing something. And about four and a half years ago he had an opportunity.

A Rebellion had started to form against the transhumanist global oligarch NWO. And once he had made sure to secure and provision his family in his remote forest cabin home, he set out to join them. And according to the HAM radio messages he sent you initailly the fighting went well for the rebel forces. Although the enemy was better equipped and supplied
the rebels simply had far greater morale which led to them making gains for two years against the NWO UN enforcers.

However, after the two years ended, things started taking a turn for the worst. No one knows how (especially since there was an ongoing industrial and economic collapse going on.) But the Elites started to en mass deploy exotic tech. Everything from killer cyborg soldiers, tesla earthquake machines, to hurricane and weather manipulation tech to hypersonic sound-based weaponary, to radiation guns to what your dad swears was a ufo. This pushed back the rebels and erased their strategic gains in less than a year breaking their makeshift army. Your father unlike many others did manage to shake the NWO army that was cleaning up the remainder of the rebel groups. And although you were sad that your father's group didn't win a part of you was happy that he was coming back home. And for the next year and a half, your father wounded but alive from the war, and the rest of your family lived a simple life in peace secluded from what was going on.

But then a couple of months ago tragedy struck, and somehow impossibly a few killer drones managed to sniff out your family's location. While you and your kin were having dinner, it struck raining a hail machine gun fire threw the windows.

Your father told everyone to get down, but it was somewhat too late, your mother had been hit and injured. And your...

>Older
>>-Brother
>>Sister

>Younger
>>Brother
>>Sister

Had been struck dead, Your father roared at you to grab your other sibling and your wounded mom and to run, while pulling a line of grenades he always wore on his belt out. While dragging your family to safety the last thing you heard from your father was a major explosion that rocked the cabin... at least none of the drones followed you. But although the immediate threat had passed you weren't out of danger, because if the drones had your location then the NWO order troops would be hot on your trail as well. You ran to one of the storage sheds and grabbed some provisions while escaping with your family deeper into the woods.

That was a few months ago.
>>
>>5323764
>>5323848

And now you've burned through most of the food you managed to grab on that bitter day. And to make matter worse mother's condition is worsening, although you pulled out the bullet wounds and managed to make some makeshift stitches, you can tell that she is still in agonizing pain since she can barely move around. You need to make a decision fast otherwise you''ll die in these woods.

>You'll go back to the cabin and try to get supplies there. surly after all this time the NWO forces had moved on right??
>You take out your map, find the nearest major road and try to ambush, and take some supplies. (ever since NWO banned civilian car use, the majority of cars on the road are supply trucks,)
>Although your father warned you not to go there, you'll take the risk and try to infiltrate one of the cities.
>>
>>5323848
>>Older
>>>-Brother
>You take out your map, find the nearest major road and try to ambush, and take some supplies. (ever since NWO banned civilian car use, the majority of cars on the road are supply trucks,)
>>
where tf are the damn voters?
>>
+1
>>
>>5323851
>Younger
>>Sister
Going to the city as unvaxxxed doesn't seem smart.
>>
If I am from south america then I am spiritually screwed, according to the fivefold schizo magnum oupus?
>>
>>5323851
>Older sister was struck dead
>Younger brother was saved along with dying mom.
>You take out your map, find the nearest major road and try to ambush, and take some supplies.

You think we can "derail" the truck(s) since they must be self-driven with a trucker being in the cabin only for contingencies? I think I saw either a gif or a webm that went on how efficient and good it was to have a convoy of self driven trucks and buses, maybe someone has seen the concept before
>>
>>5328618
Never saw the concept, but I think it would be pretty hard without proper equipment. Trucks are heavy, and these ones might be armored. Got anything precise in mind ?
>>
>>5328614
actually, it's not about place of birth exactly. If you aren't white then you are screwed
>>
come on schizo!!! do not let it die like this
>>5328698
Yeah, the trucks doing evasive maneuvers if we jump in front of them and they just WOOOSH and derail trying to avoid ending human life
>>5328730
so my ancestry is white enough then I am safe
>>
>>5323851
>>Older Brother
>>
>24
>No vax
>Very schizo - able to render 3D spaces in my mind and mind palace and have clairvoyance but it's always off on the timing or doesn't happen the way I expect it to.
>Aleksi Primos

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.