[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

The past, the future, the present... all meaningless in this accursed land. The Heart is in murky stagnation. It no longer beats, drowning in its own lake of putrid blood.

Rancid corruption, nightmares of the dead gods and unspeakable abominations are festering around the heart. The prophesied Lourdihiem , the Realm eater, is starting to manifest around the heart spouting black thunder below the lake. Its eternal hunger will devour us all sparing not a single realm.

Yet, Not all hope is lost. These three brave souls have crossed the impregnable fog to mend the heart and to restore balance to the realms. They won't be the first.... and they won't be the last.

Which of these souls did I send to their demise ?

> Biserkyr
+ Devout human warrior of Hul, wields two axes. High HP and Attack
+ Self heal after each combat encounter.
- Most Vulnerable to corruption
- Doesn't get along with non humans.

> Seinri
+ Blessed Human Shield maiden of Yuheira, Very high HP.
+ Will be the first to take any damage , protecting her party. Can deflect back some attacks.
- Vulnerable to corruption
- Will often charge first at any kind of foe be it stronger or weaker than her.

>Lokkalf
+A dark elf ranger cursed by Iblainn never to touch the ground, can fly to scout open areas.
+Corruption ( and other curses) increases his attack and health.
- Fairs poorly in closed areas
- Low starting Health
- Will never join the party if it has a light elf in it. Will kill any light elf on sight.

> Miesralf
+A light elf priestess graced by Tvye. Will generously heal any wounded party member with ease as well as any traces of corruption.
+ Highly resistant to corruption.
- Very low attack and health
- Can't heal herself
- Will never join the party if it has a dark elf in it. Will purify and dark elf on sight.

> Gundirr
+ A Fierce Winged Valkalre sent by Douten herself, exceptionally lethal against the corrupted and malicious spirits.
+ Incorruptible, can revive fallen party members at the cost of her maximum health.
- Grows weaker the closer she is to the heart
- Can't really fly too high, her maelstrom of feathers will be a hindrance to other melee focused party members.

> Wvalduur
++++ A bastard child of mortal and unkown divine blood, incredible strength and endurance. Will pulverise anything and anyone with his fists
+ Undying, Any fatal blow will knock him out instead for one encounter.
- Vulnerable to corruption , high corruption is to be avoided at all costs.
- Will curse the gods and desecrate anything related to them which might result in unfavorable outcomes.
- Will grow exceptionally weaker the closer he is to the heart.

1/2
>>
File: images (4).jpg (43 KB, 640x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>5314371
> Cojyorn
+ A forgotten spirit of yore, can possess the dead ( including dead party members) retaining their memories and abilities
+ can see the unseen
+/- Intangible, can't be harmed ( in his free form) but at the same time, He can't interact with anything.
- Can be instantly banished by Gundirr or certain artifacts.
- His free form will slowly Corrupt other party members

> Yuldu
+A godless dwarf blacksmith who will create various doodads for the party to use. He will also empower their weapons with ancient runes and mystic enchaments.... for a price.
+ Will carve a path out of anything. Nowhere is unreachable.
- Is a coward, will vanish the moment he senses danger.
- will regularly antagonise and belittle other party members.

> ???
+++++ A mysterious construct of stone and obsidian which can alter the fates of everyone around him... including the heart.
++++ Will instantly petrify the weakest enemy ( unless they are made from stone too, there must be more than one enemy for it to work)
+ its otherworldly presence alone will bolster other party members, adding one more bonus unique to each one of them.
- is in constant state of deterioration. Only master craftsmen could hold it together until it fullfil its purpose.
- More corrupted menaces will be attracted to its wellspring of power making the journey to the heart much harder.

> Tjorya
+/- The sickly daughter of the god Loserti who had prophesied her death near the end of this desperate journey. Death can not touch her otherwise.
+ Absorbs all surronding corruption in her putrid flesh, providing ample protection protection to the rest of the party.
- Any would be fatal hit would unleash a misama of corruption hurting allies and foes alike. She will be knocked out for one encounter afterwards.
+/-Her very presence will harm those with divine blood in them.
- Her ailment(s) makes traveling take more time.

> Huskuarl
+ The Bannerman of a giant-slaying army who was cursed by the last frost giant to live long enough to witness the end of both men and gods alike. Will boost the attack and health of other party members during combat. Effect will change depending the currently equipped banner.
+ Grants great bonuses while fighting giants and their ilk, regardless of the banner currently equipped.
- Can't join with Gundirr around
- Poor combat capabilities

> Mieamyr
+ A druid of Lodynn, God of Nature, can speak with all sorts of animals
+ Very versatile with his magic in world encounters.
+ No ambushes in any encounters thanks to his spirit critters.
+/- Can heal at the cost of corruption and vice versa
- Very low health.
- Unlucky encounters are more frequent to occur with him around.

0/3 chosen for Party A
0/3 chosen for Party B

A will be chosen for our first party. B is the back up in case we died too early. Note that X can't be in both parties. Choose wisely!
>>
>>5314371
Hello , due to how important the first choice is, I will probably update tomorrow unless many you have settled on a single choice. Take your time, anons.

Also, my IP will regularly change depending on whether I am using mobile data or WiFi just so you know.
>>
>>5314380
>>5314374
>>5314371
Party A: Wvalduur, Miesralf, and Seinri
Party B: Yuldu, ???, and Huskuarl

I'm loving the potential cheese in some of the characters.

Lokkalf, Cojyorn, Tjorya
>Undeath Squad
>>
>>5314371
Party A Tank, Sustainment, Damage
> Seinri
> Miesralf
> Biserkyr

Party B Team Oddblob
> Yuldu
> ???
> Cojyorn

>>5314380
snail where is on the chopping block you slimy gastropod! Don't make me get the salt!
>>
>>5314442
Please understandu
>>5306054
>>
>>5314422
The dark elf wouldn't get any buff tho unless the miasma was unleashed. Very situational and dajjaxnngerous.
>>
>>5314463
>Dangerous
Off to a good start, I see.
>>
Party A: Biserkyr, Seinri, Mieamyr
Party B: Yuldu, ???, Wvalduur
>>
>>5314463
Wvalduur, Cojyorn, Tjorya is even better.
>>
>>5314457
Ah, I see...

Well, that is what I get for writing reviews I guess. That's two snail quests - that I can remember participating in - that I've stuck around with to the end that have died suddenly, I can't imagine what truly dedicated long term fans feel. Perhaps they like the novelty of frequent new creative ideas, or maybe they are perpetually disappointed.
>>
>>5314577
And that is why this quest is a one shot. I hope that I will fare better in this one.
>>5314422
>>5314442
>>5314469
>>5314541
Should we start now? We still got a small bit of pre-quest prompts to go through and I would like to strike while the iron is hot.
>>
>>5314577
I am also glad to have you around, anon. I appreciate how thoughtful your posts are.
>>
>>5314590
I don't mind starting now. Though depending on how fast the pace is I may not be around tonight as I'm watching a movie with my family.
>>
>>5314590
That's fine with me.

>>5314577
It's fine.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d3)

>>5314422
>>5314541
>>5314442
>>5314469
>>
>>5314541
>>5314469
>>5314442
>>5314422
Thier fates are interwined together, I made sure of that. Will it be enough to awake the heart from its fetid slumber? Will the Realm-eater fulfill its prophecy? That remains to be seen.

Brave as they may be, they are mortals at the end. The corruption stemming from the heart will surely consume them even if they managed to succeed. They... do not know that though I suspect the priestess has enough wits to uncover the truth on her own.

The trio are aware of the dangers up ahead. I have done my part and slipped some items of note while they were crossing the fog. I must not directly intervene...

" A blessing from the gods!" The young priestess flaps her rudimentary wings in glee.

" That's a trick, a hex! was it your doing, elf?" The foolish man calling my gifts a foul play? I dislike him... and his god. Brute strength alone will do him no good in these curse-riddled lands.

" Steady, Biserkyr. The fair lady had saved your hide from a troll a few moons ago. It *is* a blessing. " The voice of reason speaks. Yuheira knows how to chose her maidens.

Hul's hound grunts in response, baring his teeth for a blink while the light elf whispers a thank you to Seinri as they inspect my gifts to them: A trinket infused with my power.

Biserkyr picks ___ sniffing it as expected. I must conceal my gift with some Malice. Otherwise , They will find out.

> Moonlit Tooth
Doubles wearer's CR ( Combat Rating, basically determines how good he is in combat encounters) but Halves wearer's WR ( World Rating , for world encounters. More on the rules in the next posts)

> Moontear Gauntlet
Doubles wearer's first attack but Lowers wearer's CR by 20% of its original value

> Moonscathed Helm
Alters certain combat and world encounters for the better but its wearer's will take x1.1 more corruption

Seinri , on the hand, closes her eyes to listen to the power humming within ____

> Sunscorched Eye
The eye will glow whenever a hidden path is nearby. It does however require the wearer's blood to reveal said path ( -10% hp)

> Sunkissed Bracelet
The last enemy killed by the wearer will give extra CR bonus ( half of its original CR) in the next combat encounter with a very small chance for a certain corrupted Valkalre to join the fray...

> Suntouched Scabbard
Enemies hit by the wearer will take lingering damage after each strike... and vice versa.

As for Miesralf, She recites a prayer before checking on ____

> Star-studded beetle
A beetle burrow in the corrupted soil to unearth various items for the party... be it good or bad.

> Starborn Feather
When Outnumbered, there is a small chance for a celestial hawk to rain death on your enemies. Some World encounters will be altered.

> Starheart Pendant
The wearer will never get lost, no maze or foul magic shall cloud their senses. Enemies will tend to attack the wearer more.
>>
Oh and I forgot:

> Nothing, He/She discards my gift. The fool(s)

For all three characters.
>>5314769
* A beetle will burrow

Goodnight anons, I will try to stick to a daily update if possible.
>>
>>5314769
> Moonlit Tooth
Doubles wearer's CR ( Combat Rating, basically determines how good he is in combat encounters) but Halves wearer's WR ( World Rating , for world encounters. More on the rules in the next posts)

> Sunscorched Eye
The eye will glow whenever a hidden path is nearby. It does however require the wearer's blood to reveal said path ( -10% hp)

> Starborn Feather
When Outnumbered, there is a small chance for a celestial hawk to rain death on your enemies. Some World encounters will be altered.

>>5314778
Thanks for running and good night.
>>
>>5314769
>Moonscathed Helm
>Sunscorched Eye
>Star-studded beetle
>>
>>5314769
> Moonlit Tooth
> Sunkissed Bracelet
> Starheart Pendant

Sky motif is go!
>>
>>5314769
> Moontear Gauntlet

Thought about taking the Gauntlet since taking an early advantage in a fight probably helps influence the outcome to a greater degree, and I can't imagine a combat system that would take many turns given a daily posting rate, so combat should be short anyways meaning doubling the first attack is of great importance and little loss, but I don't know if the 20% debuff is permanent.

Whereas making both world and combat encounters better off...and nevermind I just talked myself out of it.

> Sunscorched Eye

Hidden paths woo! Maybe extra rewards or escape paths. The bracelet doesn't say which side the Valkyrie joins the fray on, so I'd rather not risk it.

> Starheart Pendant

Items are more fun but I'm not the biggest fan of RNG, particularly in a unique system that I haven't played thousands of time and where I know the meta like in some roguelike. Feather is kinda boring barring interesting world encounter shenanigans. Pendant hopefully won't be too bad with Seinri there to protect Miesralf.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>5314809
>>5314831
>>5314919
>>5314942
>>
Test
>>
File: images (7).jpg (24 KB, 666x460)
24 KB
24 KB JPG

Biserkyr

HP : 20/20
ATK: 15x2
Corruption: 0/50 ( x1.3 modifier)
Self Heal : 20% of his max HP
CR : 30 ( Base ) + 20 ( HP) + 30 ( ATK) - 50 = 30 ( 60 after modifier)
WR: 10 ( Base , 5 after modifier)
Trinket: Moonlit Tooth
>>
File: images (6).jpg (26 KB, 650x472)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Seinri
HP : 30/30
ATK: 10
Corruption: 0/40 ( x1.1 modifier)
Deflection: Every third enemy attack ( can carry over from on encounter to another)
CR : 20 ( Base ) + 30 ( HP) + 10 ( ATK) - 40 ( Corruption) = 20
WR: 25 ( Base )
Trinket: Sunscorched Eye
>>
File: images (5).jpg (23 KB, 522x587)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Miesralf

HP : 10/10
ATK: 5
Corruption: 0/30 ( x0.5 modifier)
Heal : 20% of max HP
CR : 15 ( Base ) + 10 ( HP) + 5 ( ATK) - 30 ( Corruption) = 0
WR: 40 ( Base )
Trinket: Starborn Feather
>>
>>5315277
>>5315282
>>5315283

World Encounters

- At the beginning of each act, you can choose one of three main paths with different positive and negative modifiers.
-Different Encounters will be chosen depending on your rolls ( d100, bo3) with the easiest/most rewarding one the very top ( 90s-100) and the most taxing/ hardest being on very bottom ( 0-10)
- Certain items or trinkets can interfere with our rolls/ choices. Be on the lookout for them.
- Once we reach a world encounter, we will be presented with different choices. Each choice will have its difficulty rating.
- Difficulty depends on our overall WR. ( d100, bo3+ Total WR) Easy= target roll lower than our WR, 100% Success. Moderate= target roll is close to or slightly higher than WR. Hard= Target roll is much higher than our WR.
- Sometimes, Impossible will replace Hard in terms of difficulty. It means that even if we rolled a 100 plus our WR, we won't get it so don't bother.
- Certain actions can replace Encounters with easier or harder ones. Some of the world encounters will be combat ones, they will be labeled so.

0+0+0+0+0+0

Combat Encounters

- They will follow the same vein as World encounters . Overall CR of the party versus CR of enemies.
-For the sake of simplicity, most of the combat itself will be automated ,same rolls will apply ( d100 bo3). There are some certain actions that will need your input but they are few and far between.
_ The only difference is my QM roll which will represent the enemies , damage dealt will follow this formula: ( higher roll of x- lower roll of y) รท 10
>>
>>5315320
>>5315283
>>5315282
>>5315277
>>5314942
>>5314919
>>5314831
>>5314809

ACT I : The Footpath

The three valiant souls are set to continue their journey when they are besieged by a shattered land shifting and stirring. Time is fractured, the past is colliding with the future and the present. I must stabilise the way for them. No matter the cost.

>The Firgid wastes ( Overall difficulty: Easy)

Background: Frost giants are tricky to kill. Without proper enhancements and runes, their dying breath will cause an everwinter freezing everyone in the vicinity. The last stand of the frost giants is known to be the frigid wastes where nothing will grow, nothing will prosper. Only death lingers.

Character Bonus: None
Corruption per encounter: 4
Possible World encounters: 5
Possible Combat encounters: 3
Available Encounters: 4
Modifiers: -1 HP per encounter, Healing is only half as effective.
Optional Encounters: None.

> The Bloodmoon Gorge ( Overall Difficulty: Moderate)

Background: The hunt is on, All manner of mystical beasts are found here, only the most skillful hunters can track and hunt down their prey to appease she who watches under the cloak of darkness. It is very common for the hunters to become the hunted by both beasts and frenzied mortals who had succumbed to the bloodmoon.

Corruption per encounter: 3
Possible World encounters: 5
Possible Combat encounters: 5
Available Encounters: 7
Modifiers: Each beast kill will add a trophy. Said trophies will disappear upon leaving this path.
Optional Encounters: 2 ( An audience ( world) , The Mighty and The Shrewd (Combat). )

> Endless Jubilation ( Overall Difficulty: Easy)

Background: A small human village is bound to be stuck in a loop of festivities till the end of times. They are wholly unaware of the woes of the outside world. Will they be forever mired in their ignorant bliss or will they know the truth?

Corruption per encounter: 0
Possible World encounters: Ad infinitum
Possible Combat encounters: 0
Available Encounters: 2 ?
Modifiers: None.
Optional Encounters: 3 ( The door to tomorrow, the door to yesterday, The door to today , world)

Optional Encounters are only available at the end of the path. You can enter them or move on to the next Act.
>>
>>5315354
> The Bloodmoon Gorge ( Overall Difficulty: Moderate)

This seems best to me, not too gimmicky, we don't have a chance to get stuck in an infinite loop, we can gain trophies and whatever rewards each encounter grants if there are any, we have the sunscorched eye to reveal hidden animal trails and footpaths and we don't have the annoying halved healing and guaranteed damage per encounter.
>>
>>5315354
>Endless Jubilation ( Overall Difficulty: Easy)
>>
>>5315354
>The Bloodmoon Gorge
>>
>>5315354
> Endless Jubilation
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5315395
>>5315712
>>5315473
>>5316103
>>
>>5315395
>>5315473
>>5315712
>>5316103

ACT I: Bloodmoon Gorge

They press onwards, darkness enshourds their vision. The two human are having some troubles to adjust accordingly but not the light elf; for her kind is tangled their an eternal struggle against their darker kin. Her other senses are heightened for this inky darkness.

>Roll 1d100 , best out of three ( note that 1 will overrule other rolls so don't get Unlucky!)

1 : Fimvulhunnt ( Combat)
2-10 : Blood-brimmed Wellspring ( World)
11-20: Ransacked Campsite ( World)
21-30: Star of Ruin ( World , Altered)
31-50: A bloody Bounty ( Combat)
51-60: Thunderous Pack ( Combat)
61-70: An Offering ( World)
71- 80: The Twins ( Combat)
81-99: Mischievous Critters ( Combat)
100: An elusive trail ( World)
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>5316418
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>5316418
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>5316418
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>5316438
>>5316439
>>5316675

+3 Corruption
Mischievous Critters
Party CR=80
Enemy CR =25 ( Base 5 x 5 enemies)
Enemy = Frenzied Critter (5/5 Hp) (A,B,C,D,E)
The once peaceful critters have been turned into rabid monstrosities feasting on the aftermath of a deadly encounter between several hunters and an unknown beast with enough strength to uproot trees. Can it be....?

" Stay behind me." The shield maiden urges her companion who is very troubled by the carnage ahead while Hul's faithful roars in defiance, brandishing his trusty axes. Those five squirrels are barely challenge, I hope. It will be a terrible shame to die from these critters. We shall see.

Someone else is watching them from the skies, ready to swoop in at any second...

> Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 25 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting. Prime numbers will guarantee the arrival of the celestial Hawk.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>5316740
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>5316740
>>
>>5316840
>>5316747
Luckily Biserkyr has double attack or your roll would have hurt us worse on the first encounter.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>5316740
>>
>>5316844
Eh, 116 with our bonus still beats the enemy 113... Barely.
>>
>>5316849
Without the double attack, it would have been 101 to 113.
>>
>>5316747
>>5316840
>>5316847
>>5316849
If you don't mind , I have decided to alter the damage formula so it will be higher roll - lower roll / 5 so combat would be faster and lethal for both sides
>>
>>5316883
No worries.
>>
>>5316883
Works for me.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>5316747
>>5316840
>>5316847
Raw Damage Dealt= 8
Party CR=80
Enemy CR =17 ( Base 5 x 4 enemies -3 for a critically wounded Enemy.)
Enemy = Frenzied Critter (5/5 Hp) (A,B,C,D (2/5 HP) )

The last squirrel is cleaved in half not a second after, it is no match for his ferocity. The shield maiden almost crushes the second one but it is nimble enough to retreat behind its rabid brethren. Well, their fighting spirit is quite something, I am content to have chosen them for this endeavour.

> Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 25 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting. Prime numbers will guarantee the arrival of the celestial Hawk
>>
>>5316898
*17 will be added.
Whoops.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>5316898
>>
Rolled 51 + 80 (1d100 + 80)

>>5316898
Here's the roll

>>5316902
You guys really pissed someone off to roll like that.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>5316898
>>
>>5316902
>>5316912
>>5316917
Raw Damage Dealt= 28
+5 Trophies

The humans dispatch the rest of the critters with a flurry of strikes and stomps. Their perseverance must be awarded. Without knowing really why, they behead their pitiful foes. She sees something in them, I am sure of it.

Choose a reward!

> A fate stone ( 1 additional roll upon use)
> +5 WR to a random party member
> Temporary special bonus for the next encounter
> Nothing
>>
>>5316959
>+5 WR to a random party member
>>
>>5316959
>>
While we wait for the third vote, I will write possible encounters to choose from. 1d100 bo3

1/7 encounters
31-50: A bloody Bounty ( Combat)
51-60: Thunderous Pack ( Combat)
71- 99 The Twins ( Combat)
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>5316959

>>5317100
>>
>>5316974
>>5316987
>>5317100
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>5317100
Fimvulhunnt
>>
>>5317244
Well, my phrasing wasn't correct. What I meant was these are the available encounters for you to roll for. No choosing here.

Goodnight!
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>5317100
>>
>>5317258
I was hoping to roll Fimvulhunnt.
>>
>>5316959
> +5 WR to a random party member
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5316974
>>5318037
>>5317106
>>5316987
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>5318037
>>5317379
>>5317244
>>5317106

+5 WR ( Biserkyr)

+3 Corruption
A Thunderous Pack
Party CR=80
Enemy CR =30 ( Base 10 x 3 enemies)
Enemy = Thunderstruck wolf (15/15 Hp) (A,B,C)
Enemy Special= +3 CR for each wolf per turn.

Little do they know about their stalker behind the shadows as they progress further into the gorge. The wolves are nearly invisible under the blood with sparks dancing on their fur being the only telltale sign of something amiss.

The helpless elf is the first to taste their ferocity as one lunges behind her exposing its black electrifying fur to the world , her companions are quick to reality to the incoming threat. A worthy challenge and a clear indicators of what they will face in the near future.

> Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 30 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting. Prime numbers will guarantee the arrival of the celestial Hawk
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>5318204
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>5318204
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>5318204
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>5318204
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>5318206
>>5318650
>>5318653
>>5318206
>>5318650
>>5318653
Raw Damage Dealt= 18
Party CR=80
Enemy CR =26 ( Base 10x 2 enemies ,+6 from special.)
Enemy = Thunderstruck Wolf (15/15 Hp) (A,B(12/15 HP) )

Pillars of thunder strikes the ground as beasts and humans clash against each other under the bloodmoon's light. The red-hued grass is burning, the trees are split, smelling like charred flesh. These are no ordinary trees. What have she done with this place, I wonder? Fimvulhunnt isn't pleased to lose one of its litter as the Shield maiden quickly delivers a stab to the throat.

Though the pack is one wolf short, the sons of Fimvulhunnt grow more fierce. Each bite draws thunder. They will not run away.

> Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 26 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting. Prime numbers will guarantee the arrival of the celestial Hawk.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>5318752
Jesus...this is gonna be a long battle.
>>
>>5318779
Not with those noice rolls
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>5318752
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

I guess it can't get any better than this so here is a quick update.
>>5318779
>>5318800
Raw Damage Dealt= 19
Party CR=80
Enemy CR =16 ( Base 10x 1 enemy ,+6 from special.)
Enemy = Thunderstruck Wolf (A (8/15 HP) )

" Rrragh!" Biserkyr is mere moment away from having his throat gashed after this surprise charge. Nevertheless, He overwhelms the second wolf before breaking its jaw with his bare hands giving ample time for his blood soaked companion to finish the job.

Only one more wolf remains, it lunges forward discarding its need for self preservation.

> Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 16 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting. Prime numbers will guarantee the arrival of the celestial Hawk
>>
>>5318812
I am on a bad roll , damn.
>>
Rolled 97 - 30 (1d100 - 30)

>>5318812
Heal up
>>
Rolled 18 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>5318812
HEAL UP, DOG
>>
>>5318858
That's meant to be a -30 but eh, the 67 is already pretty bueno.
>>
>>5318858
Well, we are at full HP. Do you want to remove some corruption instead?
>>
>>5318822
-2 Corruption ( Seinri, Biserkyr)
Raw Damage Dealt = 14 +( 14 x 2)
Celestial Hawk cooldown: 2 encounters
+3 Trophies

The sky is torn asunder, wings swimming in the stars above... utter devastation down below. A hailstorm of feathers sharp as butcher's knife raining upon that poor, poor wolf.

The obliteration may seem to be random and indiscriminate but none of my heroes is harmed in any way.... except for the man's pride. He mutters something about ' stealing his glory' or some such, Ugh.

Choose a reward!

> +5 WR for a random party member.
> A soulstone ( reanimates a dead party member, negative modifiers for world and combat encounters)
> Hershiir Rune ( upgrades a random trinket)

AND
> Roll 1d100

2/7 encounters
31-60: A bloody Bounty ( Combat)
71- 99 The Twins ( Combat)

If you checked on the thread many hours (+10) after your vote and we are still missing a roll, you can make that final roll so we can get a move on.
>>
>>5319713
>>5318858
>>5318822
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>5319713
>Hershiir Rune ( upgrades a random trinket)
I'll be on the lookout.
>>
File: Slow chortle.gif (1.96 MB, 400x225)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>5319721
YES! Not Fimvulhunnt, but still pretty good.
>>
>>5319721
World encounters never ever
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>5319713
> Hershiir Rune ( upgrades a random trinket)
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>5319713
> A soulstone
>>
>>5319721
>>5319960
>>5320005
>3 combat rolls

>>5319735
>>5319724
>>
Updating Tomorrow, good-night!
>>
>>5320152
Good night!
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>5319960
>>5320005
>>5319721
Sunscorched Eye will no longer cost HP to activate!
+3 Corruption
The Twins
Party CR=80
Enemy CR =90 ( Base 10 x 2 enemies, 70 from trophies)
Enemy = Haldfir (20/20 Hp) , Yorhom (15/15 HP)
Enemy Special= +10 CR for each trophy in possession.
Encounter Special = Surrendering all of the party's trophies will instantly end the fight.

The light elf has stopped her companions from progressing further for she spots a well laid trap. She picks a pebble from the ground and toss at this suspicious patch of leaves, activating the trap instantly.

Two dwarves emerge from the shadows. From head to toe , they hang their trophies on their bodies with twisted prude. Most of them belongs to the wild beasts around here but some are of human nature. Hunters , probably.

" You want to please her? Hehe hehe. Do you to Bury your face in her bosom? Won't happen...Won't happen.. Me first, first. She will..she.."

" Heads,heads,heads, hand them over.... live." The saner of the two dwarves steps forwards while drawing hid crude club made of hefty beast bones. His twin readies his bow and arrow, waiting for his brother to make a move....

All attempts for negotiation has gone awry when the hot headed shield maiden charges forward. No man or beast shall stop her!

> Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 70 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting.
>[Locked due to Seinri's perk]
>>
>>5320789
* drawing his crude
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>5320789
>[Locked due to Seinri's perk]
Good, good. That's exactly what I've been waiting for.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>5320789
>>
>>5320905
Holy fuck!
>>
>>5320905
Oh wow
>>
>>5320905
I feel like a crit should merit a double damage here ( and its equivalent in the world encounters) , yay or nay?
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>5320812
>>5320905
Raw Damage Dealt= 8x2!
Enemy CR =80 ( Base 10 x 1enemy, 70 from trophies)
Enemy = Haldfir (19/20 Hp)
Encounter Special = Surrendering all of the party's trophies will instantly end the fight.

Haldfir doesn't flinch when his twin's head is split wide open in utmost brutal fashion by the human, he lets loose one arrow after another, all deflected by Seinri's round shield.

Dwarves are known to be cunning and full of deceit. They must not underestimate their deranged foe.

>Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 80 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>5320911
Yeah, crits are rare on d100.

>>5320919
Rollin'
>>
File: 1294992182983.gif (26 KB, 103x136)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
Rolled 86 + 80 (1d100 + 80)

>>5320905
Nice!
>>5320911
Yes and 1 is a critfail.

>>5320919
>>
>>5320921
Rip
>>
>>5320946
One more roll please
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>5320951
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

Raw Damage Dealt= 5
Enemy = Haldfir (14/20 Hp)

The trophies take a rather serious blow for the dwarf leaving him a bit dazed but his indomitable will is still there.

" All the heads, all..."

>Roll 1d100 , 80 will be added to your best roll while 80 will be added to my roll ( representing the enemy). If you would like the priestess to heal HP/Corruption, a -30 Modifier will be added since she is basically defenseless while casting.
>>
>>5321006
>>5320985
>>5320946
>>5320921
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>5321006
>>5321009
It just wouldn't be a snail quest unless something like this happened.

>To the Bitter end....
>>
>>5321014
Well, I won't apply the double damage here for obvious reasons. Uuh, player exclusive perk. Yep. Inb4 a 100 to cancel it
>>
>>5320921
Two rolls, please.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>5321006
Ah fuck. Good thing we have a B team.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>5321006
Fair's fair. I don't mind suffering the crit, like I said, they are rare.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>5321378
>>5321330
>>5321014

Raw Damage taken= 1x2 ( 28/30 Seinri)
Enemy = Haldfir (14/20 Hp)

The human doesn't react fast enough to deflect the incoming arrow, she grits in pain as the barbed arrow has scrapped her left arm. Nothing too serious but the pain is still there.

>>
>>5322024
We gonna die at this rate.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>5322024
That is why we have the backup party, besides, a thousand deranged dwarves siblings would do no better against us with that pathetic damage output, it is the long term effects that stack up against us alongside the things closer to the heart of evil that I am worried about.
>>
Two more rolls, let's goo
>>5322064
Good thing that we will deflect the third instance of damage at least.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>5322024
>>
>>5322071
One more
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>5322089

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.