[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1604602360998.png (126 KB, 1000x1000)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
Wealth, fame, power. Gold Roger the king of the pirates obtained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas.
"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"
But rather than what that treasure is, or where is it you have bigger things on your mind right now. Like "What's a mink?".

"Eh?"
Becoming more aware of her surroundings Pepe stops shaking the rat-man by his collar and instead opts to cover herself with both hands.
"Do you really think this is the most appropriate time for that?"

"Yeah. You're right. Hey Dexter! Do you have any milk? Stories are always better with milk!"

"No-no hairless rat thing. But me bring clothes before female strangle-murders me-me."
The rat goes back and fetches Clowns clown clothes.
"Here scary woman-thing. Me wash-clean them for you with mushroom juice!"

"Tch. So you had your paws all over it? This just keeps getting better and better. If any of you spy on me while I'm dressing you're both dead!"
After angrily storming off to a secluded little chamber of the cave Pepe comes back looking prim and proper despite the dank, musky cave.
"Alright. So... what is a mink doing here?"

"What's a mink?"

"Sigh. Minks are a tribe of people. Like the long-legs, long-arms or fish-men. You could think of them as furry humans. They walk upright, can talk but are covered from head to toe in fur, have tails and the heads of animals. This thing is clearly one of those. And an ugly one at that. I'm asking what it's doing here because Minks are probably the second most secretive tribe out of them all. Like the giants or fish-men or dwarves they inhabit only one island. But nobody knows where it is and very few minks ever leave it."

"Ooooooh! So like Turtlecat! That makes sense. So he's a mink. Cool! Hey Dexter did you know all that?"

"Oh me-me not know where mom and pop are from. Me was born here in cave-home."

"Well that would explain it. His parents were likely captured and imprisoned here. And the fact they could keep two Full Moon Warriors locked up means I may have underestimated their capabilities..."

"Whoa! Hold on! Back up! Did you say Full Moon Warriors? That sounds wicked!"
>>
"Pretty much the only concrete thing known about the minks is that they are somehow tied to the moon. The mink tribe is at its fullest when the moon is full as it unleashes their terrible hidden strength."

"WHOAH! Hey Squeak! Can you do that?!"

"What-what? Me-me? No no no! Me no look at moon! Mom and Pop say so! Me only go to the surface when it's not a full moon to look at shiny-glinty stars. But me scared of moon."

"Come oooon! It'll be fun! And I wanna see it real bad!"

"No!"

Clown scratches her head at your idiocy.
"Anyway now that we know the "Devil" was nothing more than an oversized rat mixed with a drug induced hallucination we should get back to what's actually important. You making some noise."

>Oh yeah. Agreed! Hey Dexter! We'll chat later! I got an island to smash now
>Not so fast Clown! Look at all this stuff! I wanna hang out with the rat more and see all the gadgets he made!
>Other?
>>
Welcome to West Blue Seadogs, where logic is frowned upon and autism reigns supreme
If you want to have a dumb adventure I'll take your coat
Here's my twitter: @SpookyngQM

>Social Links
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rL8USEZOSb4AYaJHv5BOhS7oDPqimv35y32CBsI3L8/edit?usp=sharing

>Character Sheet
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W48enlxynezhIQni0g97RT-A8z9HfS90NfCkbzTJiAA/edit?usp=sharing

And finally the archives:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=West+Blue+Seadogs+
>>
>>5312932
>>Oh yeah. Agreed! Hey Dexter! Wanna come! I got an island to smash now

After this I think we will need to set up a little contest, in all friendlyness of course.
But Tiny makes mead, Toxin makes wine and Dexter here makes a solid beer.
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>5312932
>>Oh yeah. Agreed! Hey Dexter! Wanna come! I got an island to smash now
>>
>>5312932
>Oh yeah. Agreed! Hey Dexter! We'll chat later! I got an island to smash now
>>
Not a lot of activity today but hey, at least it's not a tie
>writing
>>
>>5312998
I mean the thread did get archived before this one could be linked, and everyone is certainly not in the discord so it makes a degree of sense that it'l take them some to find their way home.
>>
>>5313004
True. I posted it to twatter though.
Oh well, no biggie. Just have to hope they come
>>
File: Spoiler Image (960 KB, 498x498)
960 KB
960 KB GIF
>>5313010
I don't use trannycord and I don't use twatter but I'm here now so...

MORE WEST BLUE SEADOGS WOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>5313018
based take detected
>>
File: Skaven2.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
"Oh yeah. Agreed! Hey Dexter! I got an island to smash. Wanna come?"

"What? Smash-break island?"

"Yup!"

"But this is where me-me lives!"

"No no! I wouldn't do that to you my furry little friend! I'm just gonna go up and beat up anyone that I don't like! You're not included in that of course."

"Hnnnng. Me-me not sure. Me got big flamethrower. But Wardens much too big-strong. Brother-friend should not go bash-bash if he knows what's good-good for them."

You laugh the ratman off and go to pick up the two kids who are still sleeping and shake them awake.
"Hey! Get up! We're moving. Eat some soup and let's go!"

"W-Where are we going? AH! DEMON!"

"Nono. That's just Dexter. He's a friend. Now come on. Eat! We're gonna start a riot!"

After prying open the mouth of the kids and forcibly feeding them tasty mushroom soup you carry them back through the tunnels since it's quite dark and only you can navigate them safely. Well, maybe Clown could but that's a different thing. As you put the kids on your shoulder however Dexter starts running after you.
"W-Wait brother-friend! Wait for me-me!"

He packs himself a pair of goggles and picks up his flame thrower as he runs after you. He explains that the tunnels are dangerous as all sorts of weird critters enter his tunnels that need to be regularly purged so things are at least somewhat passable. The rat is almost surprised that you are so capable of moving about in the darkness but then he remembers you are also a "rat" and so he just laments how not used to social situations he is. Several minutes later you get back to the surface and the mink puts on his goggles.
"Ooooh. The night sky sure is pretty-beautiful today-day!"

"I thought you fear the sky."

"No. Me-me only fears the moon. But me-me loves looking at the sky. There is something majestic about the night sky and the stars. Me-me always liked gazing at them."

"Hmmmm. Me too!"

"If you're quite done bonding with your brother from a different mother how about you get to work and do what you do best? Hmmm?"

"Alright. Alright."
After setting the siblings down you crack your knuckles.
"So. Where were we? Oh I remember!"
You take out your den den mushi and connect to the others.
"Hey there! Missed me?"

"About time you showed up! The hell happened Silver?!"

"I'll tell you later! But I found our newest crew member!"

"WHAT?!"
"WHAT?!"
"Oh boy."

"None of that you! Now remember what I said before? Find a warden each. Beat the snot out of them!"

"ROGER!"
"ROGER!"

"Finally."
Clown sighs with relief.
"Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go."

"Whaaaat? You're not joining us?"

"What? You want me to provide musical accompaniment to your fight? Don't answer that. Anyway I'll be a safe distance away from all the actual fighting. We'll catch up later."

"Good idea!"
You hurl the kids at them.
"Keep them and Dexter safe while I'm gone!"

"B-But-"

"SEE YA!"
>>
File: Mr Crabs.jpg (558 KB, 1735x2942)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
Leaving the others behind you close your eyes and start regulating your breathing until you get hyper focused and your echo location pretty much covers the entire layer of the island that you're in. After detecting the sound of machinery you know where to go and along the way you pat a few workers on the back and tell them they should take a break. None of them take you seriously until the sound of explosions from the other layers hit their ears and they all drop the tools they were holding, wondering what's happening.

After a bit more walking you reach the end of the layer where several conveyor belts help carry the mined minerals, metals and gems high above with elevators for prison personnel to do their duty. You see a man talking into a den-den mushi in between shouting at the prisoners to get back to work.
"What's going on chief? What are these sounds? Another navy raid?"

"No. None of the watchtowers said anything about ships. I think it's a riot."

"Riot? Hmph. That's a first. Maybe we did go soft on these scum. Guess we'll have to refine our breaking program. Should I go over and help those poor bastards get things under control?"

"No. Stay at your post and make sure yours doesn't get out of control as well. This should be wrapped up soon."

"Got it-"
The man then spots you and scowls. He's an ugly son of a bitch with two crab claws for hands and big bulging eyes that glisten in many different colors. His skin looks like it's covered by a chitinous red, green and blue shell in spots all over his body. He also has a mustache though it looks more like two antennae sticking out of his face.
"Hold that thought chief. I think I may have found one of the perpetrators."

"Really? How do they look?"

"Like someone who'll need a close casket funeral in a second."
With an audible click he shuts off his transponder snail and tucks it away before pointing at you with his thick clawed hand.
"Hey you! Pretty boy! I don't see any dirt on you! So you must be a newbie. Pick up that hammer there and get working!"

"No."

He smirks.
"I was hoping you'd say that!"
His claws start snapping in excitement and you take off your suit so it doesn't get in the way.

>Try to take care of this guy as fast as possible
>No reason not to take your time. The others got everything else cowered
>Other?
>>
>>5313086
Work's work, and we're very diligent!
>>
>>5313086
>>
>>5313086
>>
>>5313086
>>No reason not to take your time. The others got everything else cowered
>>
>>5313086
>>
>>5313086
>No reason not to take your time. The others got everything else cowered

Clown did kind of warn us down in Dexter's cave that these guys are dangerous, so be smert about it and figure out how to kill em before we do.
>>
File: bad move.jpg (9 KB, 345x146)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>5313097
>>5313096
>>5313102
>>5313108
Not smort. Not smort
Let's see if it bites you in the ass

3d10+4 best of 3
dc 22, crit 27
>writing
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 6 + 4 = 23 (3d10 + 4)

>>5313119
nice going guys
>>
Rolled 3, 8, 1 + 4 = 16 (3d10 + 4)

>>5313119
If I can't outsmert them in votes, I'll do it with dice!
>>
Rolled 2, 6, 5 + 4 = 17 (3d10 + 4)

>>5313119
>>
File: guess what this is.jpg (110 KB, 350x220)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Considering the situation of the island and what you just overheard you'd rather not waste too much time on this chump. There are plenty more fish to fry out there, including that chief of his.
"Time to mop the floor with you!"
Grinning you take off intending to beat that guy to a thin paste as fast as possible. Using Shakushi and your observation you close the distance and get ready to punch him in the face when you see that he's looking directly at you.
"Eh?"

Something blinds you, as if a blazing star is born right in front of your very eyes and you feel something hitting your face at a speed so fast even your observation failed to pick it up. Feeling your face distort and the flesh burn you are flung into a wall and everything above the waist embeds in the stone. Dusting himself off the warden takes out his transponder snail.
"Stoma here."

"Done already?"

"Yeah. Direct hit to the head. His brain is nothing more than slurry now."

"Good. Search the body and-"

"Aw man!"
You speak up and cut into the conversation.
"That was the good side of my face! Why couldn't you hit the one with the eyepatch?! Now I'll never be pretty!"
Vibrating the rock so hard you explode out of it you land on your feet and grin despite the fact that the right side of your face is barely holding together.

"U-Uh. I'll call you back chief."

"WAI-"
Click.

"Hmmm. How do you function without a brain?"

"Well Hook always says I don't have one so... you figure it out!"

"Interesting..."

The man takes the stance of a boxer and puts up his guard, practically begging you to try attacking him again. And you oblige. Rushing him you meet fist to fist and in the middle of your exchange you realize what happened but a moment ago. Each time he swings his fists they go so fast they flare up from the friction and when they strike they explode with the force of a cannonball. But that's not what's scary. Strength you can deal with. You can meet it, exceed it. What's worse is his speed. Not of his movements but his reactions. He does not loose sight of you even for an instant. Eventually you draw your sword, hoping that with the extra reach you can gain the upper hand. However he clamps one of his claws down on the blade and stops it dead.
"Nice knife!"

He throws another punch with his free hand and you grab it with yours. Finally you got him.
"Home run!"
Doing a backflip you kick him in the chin.
>>
>>5313180
Oh damn, the Shrimp Shrimp Fruit, Model: Mantis. Sick, that might be one of the best regular zoans.
>>
>>5313201
If we ever come across a poison dart frog zoan fruit can we all agree that toxic gets it.
>>
He stumbles backwards after letting go of Argent and he holds his chin painfully.
"Argh... That smarts. Surviving one punch is crazy. Managing to match me in a boxing match is insane. Just who the hell are you? HQ really dropped the ball when they dropped you in without breaking you first!"

"My name is Silver! But what are you?"

"Shakokokoko! You don't know? Fine. I suppose I could educate you before I grind your bones to dust! I'm what happens when a fish-man and a human love each other very much. And as a hybrid I possess the powers of a mantis shrimp with both the greatest sight in the world and the strongest punch of any creature!"
He opens his claws and points them at you. Water is secreted from them before he clamps them down and the moisture shoots out like a cleaving blade at a speed similar to his punches.

Drawing Parley you shoot the watery projectile out of the air. But the collision was violent enough to stop even Parleys bullet. You smirk.
"Neat. I am also something else!"

"Oh yeah? What? Half human half moron?"

"Bat."
You holster your weapons.
"Silver Style Double Shift: Zephonim and Dumahim."

For the first time since the beginning of the engagement you manage to catch him off guard with your speed. Delivering a punch directly to his gut you manage to crack the hard shells covering that area of his body and send him flying into a wall just like how he sent you. But the difference is that while he can match you in terms of speed and strength he doesn't seem as durable. Coughing up the fluids that filled his throat on impact he struggles to break away from the wall.
"Cough. Cough. Bloody hell. Don't tell me all that nonsense was right and you're a demon who crawled out of hell..."

"No but he is my friend."

"Well if you think I'm gonna go down that easy you're wrong!"
Struggling a bit he gets back up on his feet.
"Just one or two more hits and I'll rip your fucking eyes out! Then we'll see who's tough!"

"Still me."

"That's enough!"
A new voice strikes your ear as the loudspeakers roar to life and the elevator starts whirring.

"C-Chief?!"

"Stoma back off and reinforce the other layers."

"But chief I can-"

"I watched from the cameras and no you can't. That man is the wanted pirate Cavalier Silver. A man worth 650 million."

"W-What?! I... understood."

The crab guy starts limping away and you roar after him.
"HEY! I'm not done with you!"

"But I am. Welcome to hell pirate scum!"
He giggles to himself painfully as he leaves.

Turning your attention to the "chief" you scowl. She's nothing more than a little girl in a military uniform. She even has twintails like she just came from the playground.
"Do I not impress you?"
She asks you as she steps out of the elevator.

"No. Not really."

"Then allow me to change your mind. You see there is a reason why I'm the chief warden here. It's because there is nobody who could beat me in this world."
She uses soru and appears behind you.
>>
"Not impressed. I can do that too."

"Oh really? But can you do that?"
She points at your shadow which begins to bubble as something emerges from it. The girl gives you quite a menacing yet excited look as this transpires.
"You see I have quite a special power that makes me unbeatable! All I need is one touch and I win. For I ate the Clone-Clone fruit!"

A perfect copy of yours, down to your weapons and even the damage you just sustained emerges from the shadow and it briefly looks around before smiling.
"Hi! My name is Silver!"
>>
And that'll be it for today.
Tune in next Friday when we continue!
Have a nice time of it until then
>>
>>5313267
Thanks for running spooks!
I guess we won't be getting an impregnable fortress after all, there's not going to be anything left after two Silvers go at it.
>>
>>5313267
See you later spooks
>>
>>5313277
I try to stick to the japanese words for fruits
i.e. Gomu Gomu no Mi. Simply because 9 times out of 10 the english ones are cringe and I'm just used to it from watching the anime subbed back in the ye olde days

For clarifications
>Mr 2's fruit is the Mane Mane no Mi which lets him copy the appearance of others
>This is the Kuron Kuron no Mi (unless there is another word in nipponeese for clone but I couldn't find one) which CREATES a clone of anyone they touch
>>
>>5313233
anon...
>>
>>5313290
What? He doesn't have a fruit and if we fought someone like that he's the only one who could even fight them.
>>
>>5313295
>he doesn't know
>>
>>5313296
Well we can't get Magellan's poison fruit unless we attack impel down
>>
>>5313302
>he still doesn't know
>>
>>5313305
Then just tell me what I'm missing. I don't read or watch one piece.
>>
>>5313309
Do you read the quest? We met the poison dart
frog fruit user five threads ago.
>>
>>5313311
I vaguely remember that now. that was when we meet the beast pirates right. which would be even more trouble than attacking Impel down.

I wonder if their is a poison Logia fruit.
>>
>>5313324
No she was the leader of a pirate alliance and Silver teamed up with her which lead up to the Bonedrewd island
She's also in Impel Down now
>>
>>5313333
damn. well she got what she deserved for being greedy. should have listened to silvers advice. still leads back to the issue of needing to attacking impel down for a choice of 2 fruits.
>>
>>5313337
I think Gu is better off finding and making his own poisons instead of relying on a fruit.
>>
>>5313337
you know what the scary part is?
Silver can fly, meaning he can bypass the big ol' sea gate things they have around Impel Down/marineford/Enies Lobby... So he absolutely could, and probably would if he got bored one day and thought to himself "You know what would make the Marines entertain me more often? If I pissed in their cereal!"

Still unlikely to happen, but very possible.
Frankly the main issue lies in that Luffy broke in/out and Blackbeard recruited from there, and Silver isn't one to copy others.
>>
>>5313365
theres also the fact that we're raiding the non wg equivalent of impel down right now. we got our own, fluffier ivankov following our tracks and pissing off our clown, and we're staring down the off brand magellan they have overseeing this place.
>>
>>5313283
This is actually perfect. There's no quicker way to get this Island demolished.

Also, I wonder how the Silver Clone would react if we told him his creator is a child slaver.
>>
>>5313628
No its not, I wanted a neat unconquerable fortress with Silver's name on it to lord over the marines, Peclo and Du Feld at the wedding.
And also because a giant fortress island would be a very useful asset when we inevitably and accidentally take over said kings of the underworlds operations, just a massive smuggler's den/warehouse/las vegas/armory.
>>
West Blue Seadogs Z
Chapter 2

Something emerged from the waters next to the Dauntless. A yellow submarine out of which Z's reinforcements poured out. The first to land were the Pacifistas. Five of the killing machines landed on deck and took aim. Normally they wouldn't worry too much about mere machines but this time was different. These ones were off model with a slightly different look to them and clearly visible robotic parts. Either they were some sort of prototype models or new experimental ones. Whatever the case may be they warranted attention. Unfortunately for the Silvers the cyborgs were not what they should've paid attention to.

Two smaller figures also made shipfall and they got to work quick. The first one was a flamboyant ninja belonging to the ling-arm tribe and wearing a pink bodysuit of sorts. With his long arms he quickly flicked barely perceptible seeds onto the Silvers and began dancing.
"Mosa-Mosa!"

The seeds sprouted into fully grown, thick vines that constricted those that they hit. Only the nimble and those with acute senses managed to avoid being subdued in this fashion. Hagetakas glass body can not be constrained in that manner, Anns spider web alarmed her of the projectile in time, whilst William and Marcella possessed advanced enough Observation to avoid the attack in time. The others however got bound.
"That freakshow got a weird ability! Let's see what it does when I blow his head off!"
Will growled as he drew his trusty crossbow Rocket and readied an explosive bolt with it. Before he could fire however he was ambushed by the other enemy that showed up.

"William! Watch out!"
Ann with her tiny body jumped between Bullseye and his assailant. She did not know what the hostile girl was planning but it's a good rule of thumb that if an enemy wants nothing more than merely touch you it's imperative you don't let them. Knocking Will out of the way Ann did just that.

"Modo-Modo!"
The blue haired girl did not seem too bothered by the nuns actions. One target was as good as any. Her devil fruit immediately took effect once she made contact with Spiders body.

"KYAAAAAAA!"
Ann felt her body atrophying, her skin tightening around her frame, her organs slightly shifting around. Certain sensations disappeared while entirely new ones surfaced. Her back pain was gone and she could see better than in years. She became slimmer, shorter and felt a burst of energy. In short, she became younger. Her entire body seemingly reverted to the state it was in around roughly ten years ago.
"E-Eh?"
All except her clothes, which were now all way too big for her and she tripped on them the second she tried to take a step.

"That's one."
The blue haired girl looked at Ann as Marcella charged her. Taking out a gun from her belt she fired a small cannonball at Hook who was quite amused by this. No bullet could harm her. She'd just sprout hooks from her body and catch the projectile before it made contact like always. And so she did. Except-
>>
File: Ain and Binz.png (171 KB, 500x281)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
"Modo-Modo."
The iron ball turned into an anvil while it was still attached to her and it dragged her down faster than she could react.

"Try me bitch!"
Marcella growled and from every inch of her body hooks sprouted in order to prevent the girl from touching her.

"Modo-Modo."
But her plan fell apart as the blue haired girl swatted with her hand and a pink ball of energy fell out of it, right on top of Hook.

"Aw beans."
Marcella cursed as her body also started to regress.

As his crew fell one by one however Silver got MAD.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MATES!"
He took out his sword and gun with the intent of battering the man named Z into a bloody pulp. Sea stone or not it can't sap his strength if he's not making direct contact with it. Using the blade of the sword and the butt of his rifle he began hammering away at the massive mechanical limb. If he can't break the prosthetic itself then he'll tear it off of him. But Z did not seem worried about it.

Using his other hand the man with the shades parried the stock of Parley and used the opening to grab Silver with the mechanical arm. The oversized limb made cranking and whirring noises before it released an explosion from its palm, where Silver was held. After being sent flying the mad pirate clenched his teeth, transformed into a bat to regain control over his own movements and made a dive towards Z with a kick.
"SILVER STYLE: SILVER SHOOTING-STAR!"

He Z's mechanical hand with such force the man started loosing ground a bit and Silver kept at it despite his rapidly waning strength. But just when it looked like the sliding Z was about to fall over an unforeseen development forced Silver to stop. The sound of a gun cocking and a threat could be heard.
"That's enough! Stand down or I blow his head off."

Will looked up with his swollen eye, ready to cry as he was being held hostage.
"I'm sorry bro..."
>>
That's part 2 done

On another note
I'll be running tomorrow instead of the usual Saturday slot. Same time though
>>
File: Silver poster.jpg (471 KB, 702x993)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
The doppelgänger grins at you as it introduces himself. His smug, almost mocking expression is pissing you off to no end.
"Hey stupid! You're not Silver! I'm Silver!"

"No dummy! I'm Silver! The one and only!"

"GRRRRR!"
"GRRRRR!"

You butt heads with the clone and glare right into his eye. The whole ordeal feels like looking into a twisted mirror. The chief warden seems to be quite satisfied by the results.
"Oooohohoho! I always liked this part! Though I can only copy one person at a time it is a perfect replica of the original, complete with every item on their person! And while I can't control them directly I don't have to! You see any being recreated by my clone clone fruit will have an overwhelming urge to find and destroy the original so it could take their place! Once a copy is created you are as good as dead! Nine times out of ten mutual destruction is unavoidable! That last ten percent could go a number of ways but they all end the same way! You could run away or attack me and the clone would chase you down. You could beat the odds and surpass your current self but then you'd be too exhausted to fight anymore! And finally if the clone beats you its urge will be fulfilled and it will be free to do as I say! And when that happens I'll have it kill the rest of your crew! My power is unbeatable!"

"Hey! I hear something annoying!"
"Hey! I hear something annoying!"

"Yeah. Me too."
"Yeah. Me too."

"Let's get rid of it! It has no place here!"
"Let's get rid of it! It has no place here!"

You both simultaneously pull your heads back and throw an armament infused right hook which collide in the middle and cause streaks of black lightning to fly out from the point of contact. A second later like thunder an earthquake follows your clash and the island begins to tremble and the air roils. The chief warden can't hold her ground and falls over before rolling backwards from the powerful gusts of wind.
"Hnnnnng! Conquerors?! Why did it have to be a conqueror?"

The blast dies down and you go back to a neutral stance alongside the clone. This is... interesting. You despise the existence of this facsimile yet at the same time it's offering perhaps a once in a lifetime opportunity of kicking your own ass and by extension, a pretty grand time. The clone seems to be thinking the same as it cracks its knuckles in sync with you. But there is only one problem. The island itself and everyone on it.

>Let's try to mitigate the destruction as much as possible
>Who cares about things like safety anyway?
>Other?
>>
>>5315310

Damn innocents... Worse yet the only kind of innocent bystanders who pull at our heartstrings. Where's Katakuri and his mirror sister when you need em?
>>
>>5315310
>>Let's try to mitigate the destruction as much as possible
Gotta watch out for the crew. Also the kids but mostly the crew.

Also depending on how smug this bitch gets during our fight we might be able to talk our clone into shanking her so we should probably keep that in mind.
>>
>>5315310
>>
So how about the new movie?

The song is good.
>>
Silver will be considerate of others for a change
>writing

>>5315357
I didn't even know it's out yet
But even if it is I doubt the pirate version is so I wouldn't know
>>
It's not out, but the trailer is. We learn more about Uta, and what it's about. The straw hats go to see her as she's going to be performing, and the new song by ado "new genesis" slaps
>>
File: spiderman thread.jpg (61 KB, 850x482)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
"Sheesh. If only all these weenies were not in the way this could be so fun!"
"Sheesh. If only all these weenies were not in the way this could be so fun!"

"Oh?"
"Oh?"

"Kekeke!"
"Kekeke!"

One good thing about having a clone is that he's thinking exactly the same way you are, so there won't be any problems with that. Most likely he's also thinking about not using his devil fruit for now as to not completely wreck the whole island. Which is great. After exchanging a grin you both draw your sword and run forward. Jumping mid-way you do a spin kick at the same time and sync up so well you can jump off the other with a backflip and after landing you exchange a few more identical kicks before finally taking a swing with your swords. The clash is not really remarkable and does not produce any ground breaking phenomenon. But the fact that you are perfectly tied in terms of strength speaks volumes on its own.

"Heh. You're pretty good! For a weenie!"
"Heh. You're pretty good! For a weenie!"

"But there is just one problem!"
"But there is just one problem!"

"If I am Silver and you are Silver that's a problem!"
"If I am Silver and you are Silver that's a problem!"

"Because there can only be one of me! Otherwise it's pointless!"
"Because there can only be one of me! Otherwise it's pointless!"

"So whoever kills the other is obviously stronger and will be the better Silver!"
"So whoever kills the other is obviously stronger and will be the better Silver!"

"Which will be me of course!"
"Which will be me of course!"

"DEAL!"
"DEAL!"

Meanwhile the chief warden is left speechless by this display.
"What is going on? How are they mirroring each other so perfectly? There is always at least a little discrepancy between the clone and the original! How can a person have such a one-track mind?!"

Ignoring the warden you look at your opponent with almost childlike glee. What better opportunity could you ask for to review yourself?

>Let's keep this fencing match going
>Put your sword away and focus on martial arts
>Time to see just how far you can push this haki thing
>Other?
>>
>>5315405

The answer is simple. We need to beat ourselves in a way that doesn't injure us, while still satisfying the fact that one or the other is better.
Then we both turn on her.
>>
>>5315405
>>Time to see just how far you can push this haki thing
>>
>>5315405
>>Time to see just how far you can push this haki thing
>>
>>5315405

This is great, somewhat terrifying but great. Now lets keep up the foreplay and work our way up before things get proper bloody.
>>
>>5315405
>>
Alright. Using yourself for willpower training
Does that count as masturbation though?
>writing

Now give me 3d10+4
best of 3, dc 24 crit 27
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 8 + 4 = 19 (3d10 + 4)

>>5315438
>>
Rolled 6, 4, 6 + 4 = 20 (3d10 + 4)

>>5315438
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 3 + 4 = 12 (3d10 + 4)

>>5315438
if we're edging, its masturbation. if we are in a state of perpetual release, its kama sutra
>>
>>5315448
>>5315445
>>5315441
Ooof
not good, not good
>>
Is it just me or does it feel like we've been on a massive L streak lately, like ever since invankov just feels like we've been failing fairly consistently, atleast on importantish rolls
>>
You coat your fists with armament and swing away. As expected the clone does the same and you begin exchanging blows. Despite developing clever ways of using it you always sucked with armament. Maybe by seeing yourself use it from an outside perspective you can pinpoint what you're doing wrong better. You both smack each other on the cheek and for the first time you feel what it's like to be on the receiving end of one of your punches. The iron hard knuckles digging in your face are one thing but having everything down to your very bonemarrow shaken with vibrations is quite hellish. Your ears start ringing and your vision goes blurry for a moment. At the very least he seems just as affected as you are. But there is one difference. Somehow he recovers just a fraction of a second faster.

"Gotcha!"
Grinning he leans forward for another attack. You try to parry him but he reads you like a book and dodges to the side. He starts weaving from left to right and unleashes a flurry of blows one after another as he's swinging from side to side. That split second was enough for him to create an opening and now he's not letting you escape. Finally after what feels like an eternity he runs out of steam so he decides to finish off his combo with a big one.
"Silver Style: Silver Voice!"

He a double punch to your gut and sends you flying into a nearby wall. Cracks start appearing on the stone formation until the whole thing crumbles on top of you. With several tons of rock on your back and a great gap in one of the islands layers you burst out from the rubble and try to recover while panting. How could he gain so much on you? The answer is simple. He brute forced his way through. By forcibly imbuing more haki into his fists they took on a slightly different sheen. The additional force provided by the reinforcements was just enough to give him a slightly longer window of opportunity, from which things escalated into that beatdown.

"Uuuuugh."
You groan as you crawl out of that pile.
"No good. That's no good. Can't you at least show me something interesting? Man. Marcella is right. I am stupid."

"Kekeke! What are you talking about? You're complaining after I kicked your butt? Man what a weenie!"

"Maybe. But you know the rules. It don't matter who beats down who. The winner is the one that stays alive in the end. And staying alive is what I'm good at!"

"Yeah. I am! And hopefully so is my impostor! I'll be pissed if I can't have my fun with you!"
>>
>>5315469
dice gods give and take.
>>
>>5315501
On the bright side there is a possible out here, our clone used more armament then we did. And Silver does not have a lot of that, if we wanted to be clever and could trick us into continue using it at similar rates we would run out and collapse shortly before we do!
And then we can stab us to death, repeatedly... And for a brief moment dual wield Parleys while giggling like a schoolgirl
>>
He puts up his hands and you do the same. But neither of you attack or even make a move. Instead you both stand there and your eyes glint red but you don't move. In your very mind you play out how the next couple of seconds will go based on what you sense with your observation. You'll lunge at him and he'll do the same, both of you will narrowly miss each other after which you'd resort to kicking each other in the shin. For half a minute you'd continue this with no clear winner in sight until eventually-
"Oh crap."
You'd slip up.

"Kek! I win again!"

"Yeah yeah, just get it over with."
You put down your guard and let him deck in your face to save time.

After that smack you feel immensely frustrated and start hammering the ground with your fists. You're so evenly matched that the initial defeat may have irreversibly tipped things in his favor. That's the only reason he won this latest bout as well. It could be so easy to match him. But that'd require you to dump more haki into your attacks. And if both of you started doing that you'd enter into an arms race that'd result in both of you fizzling out in an instant. That's not good. It's something you could do before and didn't. You need something new and interesting!
"Bah! This is pointless!"

"Ready to give up?"

"You wish! I'm just not gonna bother playing along with you anymore!"

>Forget caution and start using everything you have
>If he is you and he is as dumb as you maybe you can outsmart him
>Try to exhaust him
>Other?
>>
>>5315549
HE IS WE AND WE IS HE BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE SMARTER THAN ME!
>>
>>5315549
>Other?
>>5315533 Can I refer to this? Don't know if it counts as "outsmort him" or "Exhaust him"
>>
>>5315549
>>
>>5315549
>>If he is you and he is as dumb as you maybe you can outsmart him
>Use your soundbending to mimic someone's voice! That'll put him off.
This should be something we should be able do but I never had the chance to vote on it. Now is as good as ever.
>>
Okay. I'm liking this
3d10+5, best of 3
dc 24, crit 27
>writing
>>
Rolled 10, 6, 7 + 5 = 28 (3d10 + 5)

>>5315578
>>
Rolled 10, 4, 2 + 5 = 21 (3d10 + 5)

>>5315578
>>
>>5315582
This is how you roll guys.
>>
File: FQ_GaN1WUAIQBOT.jpg (29 KB, 680x516)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>5315582
It's not rape if you do it to yourself. It's just extreme masturbation.
>>
>>5315582
Smort. Very Smort.
Bleedin' dice actually understand buildup and tension with these rolls.
>>
Rolled 4, 10, 10 + 5 = 29 (3d10 + 5)

>>5315578

>>5315582
Big brain time
>>
File: AWAKENED.jpg (11 KB, 223x226)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>5315582
>>5315603
My belief in Silver's great intelligence is vindicated once again.
>>
>>5315609
Is it big brain or small brain if you're outsmarting yourself?
>>
File: 1554199572542.gif (165 KB, 500x365)
165 KB
165 KB GIF
>>5315635
>>
File: Big Thinkin.jpg (52 KB, 500x500)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>5315635
>>
"Done playing? Yeah! I guess I am!"

He draws his copy of Argent and imbues it with armament before slashing away. The blade hits you square in the chest but thankfully it did not slice you in two. Your own willpower protected your tender flesh, hardening it to the likeness of steel. But it still felt like someone just smashed your chest in with a hammer. As sparks fly off the blade and air escapes your lungs however you can't help but smirk. That exchange finally revealed something... interesting to you. It's just a minute difference but it's there. Your own reinforcements managed to hold him off even though you did not use any more of it than before. Maybe he's just getting tired but the fight hasn't gone on long enough for that. No, it feels more like this difference was always there. As if using armament to defend rather than attack is somehow more efficient.

As you slide back you think about contemplating this a bit but now's not the time. And since it's unlikely that you'll discern anything more from this conflict you decide it's time to finish this.
"S-Silver!"

Nutmegs voice echoes from behind the clone.
"Huh?!"

He turns around in disbelief as he somehow completely missed Nutmegs presence.
"Made you look!"

Quickly you draw Parley and shoot him in the back. He glares back at you with blood red eyes.
"Y-You! Cheater!"

"Cheater you say? There is no fair fight between pirates! If you fell for me throwing my voice it's your fault!"

He gets visibly mad and raises Argent high which prompts you to raise it for a guard.
"SILVER STYLE: FLASHING BLADE HARMONY!"
"SILVER STYLE: FLASHING BLADE HARMONY!"

The blade of his sword turns black while you focus on your legs and arms with your will, locking them in place to make them more like an immovable statue. The two blades vibrate so fast they refract light and the cave is illuminated in a way it probably never has been. Your theory is proven correct more and more as he's struggling to overcome your defense despite pumping more and more haki into the clash while all you need to commit is more stamina to match him. That minimal amount of armament is plenty enough.
"I just came up with that move! Stop copying me!"

"Maybe. But I came up with it better!"
>>
If you were in his shoe right about now you'd probably stop the futile attack and take to the skies. In sync with him you do just that and both of you prepare for a powerful downward kick.
"Silver Style: Silver Starfall!"
"Silver Style: Silver Starfall!"

You both make your descent and get ready to clash mid-air but at the last moment you transform into a tiny bat and fly out of the way, making him shoot towards the ground. His frustration makes him susceptible for your trickery, which only serves to piss him off even further. Especially when you fire on him again. He dodges this bullet and once you do land he runs up at you.
"I had enough! Silver Voi-"

As he's about to unleash a big attack you turn around and show your back to him. He does not know what you're planning and neither does he when you jump backwards. But once he touches your back he realizes that he made a grave mistake as you take Argent and impale yourself through the stomach, and him through the heart. Blood gushes forth from his chest and drenches you.
"H-How?"

"You don't get it. Do you? She said you live to kill me and take my place. So I guess it never occurred to you to do a suicide attack. Sorry I had to do it to you. But I know how stubborn I am. I refuse to die unless it's instant."

He coughs up more blood and begins to chuckle.
"Ke-ke-ke. No worries. I guess you were more Silver than I was. Say... which one of us was the clone again?"

"Does it matter?"

"No. I guess not. But... if you are the clone. And after all that you still obey that weenie... I'm coming back to kick your butt."

"I won't."

"C-Cool."

His heart beats for the last time and he closes his eyes with a smile on his face. A couple moments pass and his whole body turns into a thick black goop that falls apart on its own. It looks like nothing can beat the original. You pull Argent out of your gut and clean it off before turning around to look at the chief warden and pointing your sword at her.
"You next."
>>
Alright. I think that should be enough.
I'm feeling quite tired already and this is a good enough spot to stop I think
I guess I'll see you guys next week then.
I'll try to squeeze more Z stuff out during the weekend but that depends on whether I'll have the time or not
Anyway, take care
>>
>>5315688
See ya spooks. Looking forward to the coming asskicking.
>>
>>5315688
Thanks for the run! Silver has finally conquered the unconquerable.
>>
Welp hopefully she can't just make another clone again, that'd suck
>>
>>5315698
Would that even work? With our idiot to idiot wifi they'd just see this fight relayed in real time, see we're the Silverest Silver and decide to shank the lady that created them because her whole plan is just to keep making cheap copies and that's an insult not only to us but to the Silver that's the copy.
>>
>>5315688
Thanks for running Spooks, really liked this fight!
Silver being forced outside of his comfort zone and had to win by brain rather then brawn *chefs kiss*
That and him using Nutmeg's voice to distract himself is kind of really sweet.
>>
>>5315723
Nah they'd think they were the silver who beat the copy silver, since we're that much of an idiot, or think the other 2 were massive weenies and the fact they even managed to get hurt by a fact proves they're both fakes, though probably by the 3rd clone the they'd make an alliance to kill the bitch first b4 killing eachother to finally prove who is without doubt silver supreme
>>
https://youtu.be/1FliVTcX8bQ

heres the link to the new one piece song
>>
>Has Silver Achieved Nirvana? Is Silver Truly the mighty Enlightened Buddha? Find out next time on Seadogs Z
>>
Sorry folks. I just did not feel up to the task
These 30+ degrees here are quite straining
I can't even do all my chores in a day without feeling exhausted
Sadly I don't think I'll be able to run during the week now
but without work I'll probably have the stamina to do it on Saturday
Apologies for the inconvenience
>>
>>5322214
that's it i'm unsubbing from your patreon
i want my tier 3 sub back
>>
>>5322223
You're quitting the patron but keeping the onlyfans?
I don't know if I should be impressed, disappointed or horrified
>>
>>5322963
Once a tier 3 sub always a tier 3 sub.
>>
>>5315685
I wonder how brown her shorts are.
>>
>>5323063
They'd be arrested if she was walking in a suburb after 6 pm.
>>
If everything works out I'll probably be able to run on Saturday as usual
>>
File: Ravishing.jpg (5 KB, 175x202)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>5324065
More Silver action? I'll be there for it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.