[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 27 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

You are the Supreme Reichsführer of the Space Reich.

Millions of years ago, your kindred were the animals of various planets, who assembled together to colonize space and the stars. Today, with the help of genetics, you are all fully sentient, humanoid animals, coloquially called "furries".

You were chosen over your rivals after twenty generations of Space Darwinism, a form of Darwinism in which DNA is exposed to outer space to test its resistance against radiation. Like your predecessors, you are a Criuq, originating from planet Criuq G5D. In human vernacular, you would be called wolf-bear hybrid. Of the wolf, you have the fierceness, and the instinct of a pack hunter; of the bear, you have the physical and mental strength. The need for hibernation has long been removed from the genetic material of your ancestors.

The Space Reich is a matriarchy driven by biological essentialism, that has been propelled by the ideals of fascism and eugenics. The women, the space mothers, are the guardians of hypergamy and genetic purity. This policy has ensured that the males who have the most inferior DNA do not pass it down to the future generations. Generally, everyone is physically healthy and fit, except for rare genetic diseases that are only passed on the maternal line.

How will you lead your dynasty?

>Promote the advancement of spacecraft engineering and quantum physics
>Develop an advanced AI to help you make decisions
>Expand the Reich to new planets, enslaving and destroying the native populations
>Other - Write In
>>
>>5312778
>Surrender all powers to a man
>>
>>5312778
>>Expand the Reich to new planets, enslaving and destroying the native populations

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>5312778
>Expand the Reich to new planets, enslaving and destroying the native populations
Especially monkes. Destroy ALL monkes.
>>
>>5312778
>Other
Establish contact with the uncharted planet named Earth
>>
File: Question.png (41 KB, 306x359)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>5312796
"Destroy ALL monkes? What's wrong with monkes, Senator?"
>>
>>5312806
They are phallocratic and crude creatures, in all their forms across the cosmos, and their evolution leads to the inevitable ruination of their planets. I bet they don't even practice glorious cross-species admixture, like we do!
>>
>>5312778
>>Expand the Reich to new planets, enslaving and destroying the native populations
We must secure the existence of our furries and a future for Criuq children
>>
>>5312802
Contact impossible. The Enhanced Intergalactic Telescope is unable to detect any planet named Earth.
>>
>>5312856
Are there any spaceborne civilizations or life forms around us?
>>
>>5312778
Based femdom wolves
>>
>>5312779
+ Marry a man
>>
>>5312931
There are smaller independent civilizations outside of the Reich's control. I will describe them with the next update. The only known lifeforms are furries and furbots, however your exobiologists suspect there might be other lifeforms in the universe.
>>
>>5312778
>>
>>5312778
Build a bunch of death camps. Make sure to make the gas chamber doors out of wood and make several chimneys that aren’t connected to anything, otherwise it’s not a proper death camp
>>
Zzz
>>
>>5312778

I have no clue if this is self-parody or a ripoff but I am LMAOing.
>>
>>5312778
>>Other - Write In
Eliminate the need for males by cultivating and engineering superior sperm
>>
>>5312778
>Get that tumour growing out of your armpit looked at.
Then
>Expand the Reich to new planets, enslaving and destroying the native populations.
>>
File: Prison.png (101 KB, 800x514)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
You have travelled to the Babylon Colony, a galactic prison and spice mine on a moon of planet Cypso 65Z0, in the Inner Core. Professor Lina Wehinger pushes open the wooden door of the max security section, and you follow her into the damp corridor. Even though your race has long achieved a high level technology, an archaic section of the Constitution dictates that prison doors must be constructed with Blood Mahogany from the jungles of Criuq G5D. Here, various creatures are floating inside of energy cages, and all look unhappy and malnourished.

"We have arrived, your Highness," the scientist say, with a reverent tone.
"Ah! And what are those things?"

You are standing in front of a small furry, with thick eyebrows, two pointy teeth, and a slimy, hairless tail.

"The first specimen here is a ratfolk. This species runs the Merchant Guild and has a monopoly on spice trade in the galaxy."
"I am familiar with their kind. I've had the displeasure of dealing with them on several occasions."
"They are vicious, filthy, and it's said they kidnap the children of other furries to perform blood sacrifice. They are also extremely greedy -- in fact, they own the Babylon Colony and it's only leased to the government."
"Truly despicable. What's the next one?"

The professor moves in front of the cage with an ugly, stinky creature, that burps when it sees you.

"This is the monke. They live in the Outer Rim, outside of the reach of the Reich, and lead a cosmopolitan civilization with various furries of inferior DNA." She hesitates before continuing. "They are crude, vulgar, hateful creatures, who practice space piracy. Their nation is a phallocracy, led by males..."
You gasp in shock. "Males? How could that be? Males are incompetent, they don't possess the mental faculties to lead a dynasty."

The professor nods and moves to the last cage. Inside is a scaly, furless, muscular creature. You've never seen anything like that.

"This is a reptilian. Aeons ago, their maged-kings used to rule the galaxy. They are primitive, cold, and well-versed in psionics. This specimen here is an antipaladin who serves a dark god. His powers are disabled by the anti-gravity field. At least, we think so. The reptilians don't have a planet of their own. Instead, they infiltrate the Reich wearing fursuits. They are quite proficient at taking positions of power for themselves."
"Truly terrifying!"
"Would any of them attempt to escape, and a deadly poisonous gas will be released in all the corridors of the prison. We should not stay around for too long."

>Destroy the ratfolk civilization
>Destroy the monkey civilization
>Destroy the reptilian civilization
>>
>>5313902
>>Destroy the ratfolk civilization
>>
>>5313902
>Destroy.
>Them.
>All.
>>
>>5313902
>Destroy the reptilian civilization
>>
>>5313902
Genocide the rats. Keep the monkes and reptilians as our pets.
>>
>>5313902
Big ew

Also, no AI

No computer shall ever take away our sentient right to decide what is best for our people
>>
>>5313947
>>5313902
+1
Equal opportunity genocide.
>>
>>5313902
>destroy ratfolk civilization
theyre stinky
>>
>>5313902
>>Destroy the monkey civilization
The patriarchy must fall
>>
File: Computer.png (35 KB, 800x571)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>5314032
>Also, no AI
>No computer shall ever take away our sentient right to decide what is best for our people
"Senator, are you a proponent of the Great Crusade against computers and thinking machines?"

>>5313902
>the scientist *says*
>*mage-kings*
>>
>>5313902
>Destroy monke
But I'm flattered to even be in contention.
>>
My prediction has come to pass.
>>
>>5313902
>>Destroy the ratfolk civilization

>>5314077
The anti-AI jihad will be victorious inshallah
>>
>>5314125
As the legends foretold!
>>
>>5313902
>>
>>5313902
Gas all ze jews!
>>
>>5313902
>>Destroy the monkey civilization
>>
File: Drawquest.jpg (69 KB, 960x640)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
This thread was only a joke (Space Monkey + Kingdom of Matriarchy). I can't run this for real because I'm already committed to running Blue Goblin Quest >>5294551 and I would rather run one good quest than divide my effort and run two poorly-executed quests.

However, since the setting has gathered unexpected interest, I don't mind running it in two weeks, when the goblin quest is finished. I'm ordering a drawing tablet for better art.
>>
>>5315090
Based QM
>>
>>5315090
>It was a Wuxian quest the whole time.

Huh.
>>
>>5315090

FUUUUUUUCKKKKKK
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>5315090
>>5315090
This is a cool idea. Just make sure to keep votes strict like in og SSMRQ so it doesn't become a battlefield of furries arguing which tasmanian devil to fuck.
>>
File: Empress.png (68 KB, 800x548)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
Here's a drawing of the empress eating blueberries falling from above. It's the favorite fruit of wolf-bears, just like the monkes like their fruits.

>>5316282
Don't worry. I'll fight the furfags, waifufags and coomers as best as a can.
>>
>>5316307
Just remember it's best not to engage and keep things straight with just the choices, unless you really gotta put a stop to a hyper shitshow that would destroy quest otherwise.
>>
Soooo, we gonna kill the critters in the name of the Reich or what?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.