[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Pizzeria Quest Continued:

Archives: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nm4wIIRm_qLE6QXMl2oxf8TYqE7apKWw3_Nbl2vmONc/edit?usp=sharing

(Links to various Days/Nights up to the current one are at the top of the Archive)

Prior thread:
>>5226690

*CREDIT TO ANON FOR THE ART
>>
File: PSQ201.png (34 KB, 700x700)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Okay, that's not a cut palm, that's--that's death.

The Hive goes into a panic, wondering if there's a way to salvage this, to call an ambulance, to bring him to the Pizzeria to look a Hero and salvage your Branch's reputation at least-

But you're caked in blood and have the skin of what looks like a corpse draped over a robotic skull.

A small portion of the Hive snark at what the others expected to happen eventually, which only ignites more in-fighting.

In the end, the immediate issue is what prompts a solution:

This is a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and that is a dying Child.

No Ghosts Allowed.

You slip out the backdoor, careful to avoid the Guests at the Play Area, and move to the dying kid. He doesn't respond, just guttural noises snuffing out sobs.

You don't have to look close to know he's long past the saving point. So...

You grab his legs and carefully start to drag him into the Wood.

Hopefully he is too delirious to look and have a nice final view of a gore-soaked metallic monster to go out with.

After a few minutes, you stop dragging once you're certain you have him out of view of the Pizzeria. His chest rises slowly, the blood flow is slowing down and a blue tinge is developing about his cheeks.

You move to him, and put a gentle hand over his chest, and do your best to sound empathetic with your droning voice.

<statement>It's going to end soon, you're okay. You're going somewhere better.

You think his pupils flicked towards you, hard to say for certain... His legs tremble, and his fingers twitch in tandem. Drool starts to dribble down both sides of his mouth--

<states>It's over now, no pain.

It went on long enough, the Hive does all it can do to help at this point.

In less than a second, you grip and crush his windpipe, and take your first (accidental) Victim.

9 more Guests file in, netting you 180 USD, making your total 956 USD!

There's still a good amount of Daylight, what comes next?
>>
>>5272704
Clean up what blood we can and see if we can sneak back into the building without being spotted. If we can't, hide innawoods until we can. The less attention we can draw to us and the blood right now, the better.
>>
>>5272704
What >>5272714 said, but give the kid as proper a burial as we can as part of the cleanup.
>>
File: 2HP.png (218 KB, 871x855)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
One innocent man has died under your watch.
At least if you die, that count won't increase.
>>
>>5272714
Yeah, this is a good idea
>>
>>5272704
>>5272714
+1 Probably a good idea to do that.
>>
>>5272704
At least he's no longer suffering. Okay we have to bury him now, we have no tools that could help so we're going to have to drag him in further and start digging a grave.
Let's try to look for a tree with big roots that could feasibly fit him if we were to dig underneath them a little bit. We could also try scribbling some of the symbols we've seen when our computer glitches or at the end of the nights to try that binding his soul to our cursed arm to try and overwrite the Rainbow's control of it thing we talked about if crushing his windpipe with that arm didn't already bind him to it.

Alternatively. We could bring him through the window in the north hallway to our office and keep him there until night and then take him to put in the Remnant pot like we did the owl organ, or shove him into Mr Hugs' nightly acid pools.

If we go with burying the body we should inspect our arm. See if we can summon some of that power and extra dexterity it displayed in the owl fight at will for tasks that don't involve just punching and clawing at threats. Like digging. Maybe see if we can see any spirit lingering around the rainbow energy or something since we did just put the kid to rest using it.

Also check his pockets in case he has a phone or something personal we could keep to remember him by, he's our first kill, he deserves that much at least.
>>
>>5273035
So now we’re taking trophies? You do realize corporate probably hard wired our body to not work with any kind of cell device, right?
>>
File: 1652690435420.png (69 KB, 700x700)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>5273077
Jesus no! Not a trophy! Just... Something to make sure we don't forget about the poor kid.
>>
>>5272704
Rest in pepperoni.
>>
>>5273035
No phones.
>>
>>5273110
I don't see why it's assumed Corporate would make it so we can't use a smart phone, besides even if we can't use it we should at least check if he has one so in the case that we can't use it we can make sure it's switched off.
Imagine if he has parents that ask police to look for him via his phone and find it leads them to a grave in the woods.
>>
We'll bury him. He deserves that peace at least.

Damn corporate.

We should at least say a prayer after we bury him. Not for us, for him.

We probably don't deserve it, but if it gives the kid peace...
>>
>>5272704
There's nothing left to do but bury him. Let's be discrete about how we get back inside.

>>5273035
Binding the victim's soul to our arm after we just told them they'd be going someplace better and painless sounds like a great way to make karma bite us in the ass. Creating a victim is one thing. Going back on our word and trapping their spirit in the hand that slaughtered them like a poor man's Freddy Krueger is another.

>he's our first kill
And hopefully the last.
>>
File: Our First Victim.png (52 KB, 252x299)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>5273113
We gave him peace from his worldly pain. A mercy that may have ingratiated his spirit towards us enough to bind with our arm should we give him a burial and beseech him to come with us and aid us, a purpose in the afterlife so he isn't left wandering. Morbid for sure but I believe it would be a chance to give him new life after we accidentally cut this one short.

The Rainbow is immune to the power imbued into our arm thanks to it being a piece of her, but should it be possible to ally and bind this child's spirit to our arm it may be able to overwrite her influence, meaning that if we strike her it wouldn't be just "herself" hitting her with powerful strikes. It would be us and another otherworldly entity, sympathetic to the being that comforted him in his final moments.

It may seem cruel, and it may not work. But in a way I believe this would benefit us and help cleanse us of his accidental death if it works. It's also something that is a unique opportunity we won't have again if ever, shouldn't we try anything to break ourselves out of the cage the Rainbow is trying to lock us in?
>>
>>5273113
>Binding the victim's soul to our arm after we just told them they'd be going someplace better and painless sounds like a great way to make karma bite us in the ass. Creating a victim is one thing. Going back on our word and trapping their spirit in the hand that slaughtered them like a poor man's Freddy Krueger is another.
Correct.
>>
>>5273111
We could call for help, show the world the depths of corporates depravity for profits and progress. Or at least try. And any attempt must be squashed, lest it turns out to be a success
>>
>>5273177
Kid could still stick around. Get in JJ or another bot, or (god forbid) the gumball machine
>>
>>5273177
We are not keeping the kid's soul around. We are letting him move on. End of.
>>
>>5273181
You want to deny him the life he was robbed of?
There's a chance to help us stop a demon and let his death be reversed.
>>
>>5273188
We are not trapping a dead kid's soul to power up our iconic rainbow arm, you degenerate.
>>
>>5273188
No ghosts allowed means no ghosts allowed.
>>
>>5273190
We're already going to be using his Remnant to strengthen our body later on. It's not strengthening the rainbow arm either, it's purifying it so we can use it on the Rainbow herself. Would you rather JJ nearly gets a laser in the head again for her sick amusement knowing we don't have the power to stop her? We can try it! We're fighting demons and horrors, shouldn't we try to have him help us? We're already souls trapped in a body when you think about it and it's not that bad, it's not a terrible fate, it's better to leave his spirit wandering these woods, prey to empower whatever creatures lurk among the trees at night.
>>
>>5273188
Let it go. We told him we'd give him peace. That's what we'll do.
>>
>>5272704
Give the kid a burial, its the right thing to do.
>>
>>5273188
What pretty much the others have said, we're not monsters and were not trapping a kids soul in the arm or offer it to something worse. Give the kid a burial and leave it at that.
>>
>>5273181
I gotta agree here. Clearly the right choice.
>>
File: 1651646556369.gif (561 KB, 700x700)
561 KB
561 KB GIF
Alright, alright I'll drop the soul thing for now. But we're still using his Remnant and when we kill someone human again I'm bringing it back up. We need SOMETHING to disrupt the control the Rainbow has on our arm. We're already beholden to something evil and monstrous, Big Business, we don't need to be under orders from another monster as well.
>>
>>5273218
>we're not monsters
My duderino we hammered rusty nails into a jungle gym
>>
>>5273083
Do you think we'll get a name for the kid? I feel a little bad calling him nothing...
>>
>>5273231
It was that or death for not only yourself but 99 others.

That plus there's some supernatural shit going on that might threaten many more
>>
>>5273231
Hurting kids I will admit we have to do, but I draw the line at murdering them and or trapping them in our arm or offering to supernatural entities.
>>
>>5273243
Where did you get the offering them to supernatural entities thing?
>>
>>5273246
Someone mentioned trapping them in our arm last thread, or something along those lines, my brain is pretty much connecting the dots that the arm is interlinked with the rainbow.
>>
>>5273249
Also I'm assuming that the rainbow is a supernatural entity. :V
>>
>>5273249
The idea was to bind his willing soul to the arm so that there's now a being with a will in there that can overpower a piece of the Rainbow in there, then work with us to make that power ours to harm the Rainbow with it. It's more like a symbiosis. We welcome his spirit and he counteracts the parasite on our arm.
>>
>>5273255
Still, I refuse to do that :V
>>
>>5273258
that's fair... It really comes down to communing with spirits... We don't really have a way to get his permission or communicate with him.

Would be nice if we could get our hands on an ouija board or something
>>
>>5273259
That's what the praying and asking after we bury him would be for.
>>
If he comes to us and asks to help, sure. But that's a long shot.
>>
File: PSQ202.png (35 KB, 700x700)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Okay. This was a calculated risk. The idea was cut hands, not cut wrists.

This was always a possibility. But hey, it's not like you're the first Freddy Fazbear's location to kill a child!

That's... not encouraging. Most of those locations burn to the ground in the end.

No Ghosts Allowed. Ever.

The Hive does agree on that, though there is some musing about using his Soul, which is shut down by the rest of the Hive.

Not entirely out of cries of sacrilege, but also because you don't entirely know how to do that. The Remnant machine pulls in suffering and death by radius, you know that shoving it full of organs made no difference.

It'll take up a chunk of Day, but just dragging him away isn't really enough. Your iconic Shovel is still long gone, but you have a helluva' arm. You doubt Friendly will be much good for digging.

Letting the Pizzeria manage itself, you head back into the Wood. It's not hard finding him.

No one in the Hive is a Priest, so this'll be winged.

You find one of the few patches of Wood that you can dig in, which is no easy feat. Using your Rainbow-powered arm, digging is fast and brutal as you make a child sized pit without too much trouble.

You grab the boy and attempt to gently set him in his Grave. Unfortunately, Fazbear robotics didn't account for this, so it's more like a gentle fumbled toss.

It's the best you can do as you scoop the dirt over the body. Looking over it, it's... well, it's the nicest grave in the middle of the Woods.

All the same, the grim circumstances and fear for his soul (and your own) are enough to prompt the idea for a Prayer.

Thankfully three of the Hive conveniently went to the same Church when they were younger. Lucky odds:

<prayer>O God, by whose mercy the faithful departed find rest, bless this hole, and send your holy Angel to watch over it. Lord, comfort those who mourn and sustain them with the hope of eternal life.

<group response>Amen.

6 more Guests file in, netting you 120 USD, making your total 1,076!

You have enough time to carry out one last thing before the Night...

You try to clean the grass to no success, it’s difficult to mop or sweep outdoors.
>>
>>5273948
If nothing else, let's try doing a party to make up for what sins we have committed. Also to get some excess dough.
>>
>>5273948
>>5273976
Im supporting this fellas choice, Nothing like a party to wash away ones sins.
>>
File: JJ says HEWWO.png (62 KB, 700x700)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>5272795
This is REALLY fucking sick!
>>
>>5273948
Quick nap, for our health.
>>
>>5273990
No more time for that, it’s party time!
>>
>>5273976
supporting.
let's consider it a "wake."
>>
>>5274113

If only we could drown our regrets in alcohol. But I don't think anything would work on us.
>>
>>5273948
Okay quick. We still have just 4 health so we're going to have to trust JJ and the staff to throw the party unsupervised. Tell JJ to get the others to throw it while we go to our office and rest. Get her and hugs to clean as much up as they can before night falls and JJ to put herself in the office with us when it does.

Thanks to the Hive members that knew how to pray, hopefully that appeases the kid a little and keeps whatever's out there away from his spirit. It's also good to know our arm can be used for tasks even if it is more jerky and brutal.
>>
>>5273181
>>5273190
We already intend to use his Remnant (literaslly the remains of his spiritual essence) as fuel.

I, at least, would have been in favor of letting his soul possess an animatronic or something. I've been opposed to the situation before in principle, but that was in the case of vengeful spirits intentionally murdered by us. Assuming we gave this kid a willing vessel to take over, we'd not only resolve the potential issue of him coming back to fuck us over out of misguided vengeance on his own, but actually get someone other than JJ who understands the sorry-state of this franchise and who isnt bound by Coeporate's evil demon mandates. Also, someone who could possibly help us fight back the Wood.

Either way, updates out and this has already been resolved. We can only move forward.
>>
>>5274385
Making him fight the wood is almost more cruel. It's a little kid with no idea of what's going on in an even bigger shitshow than their meth addicted parent.

Technically, if we did want it though... what if we took some liquid remnant from the remnant machine and put it inside Bonnie while she's shut down in the night...

I don't want to do it personally... but it may be possible.
>>
>>5274388
>>5274385
I don't think posessing/injecting remnant into an animatronic is a good thing. It could lead to possession, which would probably erase the personality of whatever animatronic is used. And we literally caused the death of that kid, and instead of even trying to help, we mercy-killed him.

I mean, on our end it's a reasonable enough thing, but the kid wouldn't know our delicate situation and probably freak out or try and kill us. Also, it could be bad for business, can't imagine kids would like an animatronic that sobs all the time.
>>
>>5274388
It's either that, or leaving his spiritual remains at the cruel nonexistent mercy of Corporate. That, or since we know souls can exist free and untethered in this setting, he gets eaten by one of the demons and slumbering demon gods in the Wood when night falls. Like, unless he finds a suitable vessel out there or shelter, there's a 99% chance something like the Rainbow finds him and eats him.

>Technically, if we did want it though... what if we took some liquid remnant from the remnant machine and put it inside Bonnie while she's shut down in the night...
Stuffing him into a female body sounds like it would create issues (mostly her turning into an abomination at night), but I'm not entirely against it. Can't put him into Foxy after all, since he's already possessed and the kid in the Canine is too delirious to recognize his environment. And JJ is also off-limits since she's entirely sapient and would likely be horrified at the implications of a kid possessing her. And the rest of the Hive will fucking fight us if we try to put him in the gumball machine, even ignoring the ethical concerns.

Maybe we could scope out and order a dummy animatronic for him to possess?
>>
Stop talking about having the kid possess anything.
>>
>>5274394
Foxy still has his personality and he's pretty explicitly possessed. So they can still retain their original ientities. The reason possession in FNAF is so dangerous is because the kids often don't care WHO they kill, they're just lashing out blindly like animals. The only know exceptions to this, the Puppet and Golden Freddy, basically do not care with the Puppet being outright apathetic to the pain of others.

Also, the only reason I'm suggesting it is because the kid will likely find something to possess anyway. Souls in this franchise give no shits about distance when it comes to possessing animatronics so we'll likely have him around anyway even if we don't want him. At least thinking of getting him into something that doesn't suck will potentially alleviate the fact that we, y'know, fucking killed him and keep him/whatever he takes over from goring us.

>>5274396
See above.
>>
>>5274396
What if we put Remnant in the pinball machine?
>>
>>5274401
>putting a kid in a pinball machine to spend the rest of their afterlife
The ball would rocket out of the machine at mach speed to lodge itself in the skulls of anyone who tries to play.
>>
>>5274394
>instead of even trying to help, we mercy-killed him.
There was literally nothing we could have done dude.

>He doesn't respond, just guttural noises snuffing out sobs.
>You don't have to look close to know he's long past the saving point. So...

Crushing his throat quickly was the kindest option we had.
>>
>>5274405
I think I saw like one post suggesting using Rainbow arm fuckery to do something, but I highly doubt the demonic essence of a murderous cosmic horror who gains strength through killing nd consuming souls would be suited towards saving lives. Kid was screwed.
>>
>>5274408
Yeah I don't think we're cursed with a good rainbow that likes to heal. At least we know our arm can help with physical tasks now and not just murder.
Imagine the sweeping!
>>
>>5274401
Absolutely not.
>>
>>5274410
Finally, we can get shit cleaned (and set up new traps) 10% faster!
>>
>>5274420
The afterparty clean up never knew what hit it. Assuming we can keep the Canine away long enough to clean during the night. Night time cleaning just got complicated again thanks to Foxy's return unfortunately. We should be able to trap him in the hallway should the security door work, I'm not sure if the truck people repaired it.
>>
>>5274405
>There was literally nothing we could have done dude.
>Crushing his throat quickly was the kindest option we had.

But does he know that? Not to mention that we've quite literally caused it. In the end, he has a good reason to hate us beyond the grave, and adding him as a possible night-time risk leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I figure if what >>5274400 said happens, we'll just have to play ball, but I just don't want to add to our ever-growing list of problems
>>
Wait, if we buy something in the night, does it arrive next day, or day after that?
If so, we should buy the expansion now, so we get it by next day.
>>
>>5274614
It should for the expansion. Not sure about the wall-mounted flashlight we got last night. Maybe we left it a bit too late?

Speaking of expansion. Do we want to buy it right now and use the first hour of the night resting with JJ in the office? It could save us from being hunted by the Canine right away. But it does stop us from checking out any specials with remaining profit from the party, the pinball machine, and the trusty gumball machine right away if we still do want to check that tonight. Today's special might have not been too great but we don't know what will come up in the demented state our computer goes to in the night.
>>
>>5273948
>>5274647
I guess the vote of this hive voice is to buy expansion now (and throw a party if others can handle it), then during the night take the 1st hour to sleep.
After that, we must prepare for whats coming from the lake.
>>
>>5274669
We are absolutely throwing this party now if we're getting the expansion.. We have 21 guests and an EV of +90%, That's 40% higher than the last party that got us $160. With a party this should leave us with a nice chunk of money after purchasing the expansion as the party goes on.
>>
File: 1645244807037.png (36 KB, 700x700)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>5273987
>JJ says HEWWO
Was she saying HEWWO here too?
>>
You have one action left, burying the Kid was an independent action. You have to host events, you cannot Throw a Party and Purchase an Expansion at the same time. It has to be one or the other.

You can however, buy the Expansion at Night afterward, but you'll be doing so with the Night form of the PC and the mild risks associated.
>>
>>5275065
Im going to say party first, We can get the expansion tomorrow and not have to deal with night pc.
>>
>>5275065
>mild risks
Buddy we have a chromatic paracausal parasite in our McFuckin Arm, I think we can handle/don’t care about a “mild risk.”
Also throw the party
>>
>>5275065
I'd go for getting the expansion now, and party tomorrow. Business first and all that
>>
>>5275065
Purchase an Expansion
>>
>>5275065
I'm for getting the expansion now, then throwing party tomorrow.
>>
>>5275065
Party now. We need that dough and c'mon, we always check the night time PC anyways.
>>
>>5274614
>>5273948
I guess i changed my mind.
Going from expansion + party then sleep
To
Party, expansion first night hour
After that, we see
>>
>>5275065
Expansion. Throwing a party to alleviate our guilty conscience can come later.
>>
>>5275065
Expand Fazdong then sleep.
>>
>>5275065
Party then. Use the tarp face covering and sneak off into the bathroom to clean up any blood on us we can. Try to remain out of sight as much as possible if not, as motionless as possible.
I don't trust the amount of money we have now to survive the medical bills considering how much more deadly we made everything outside. Besides.
We promised Foxy this morning, remember?
>>
File: 1653080658510.png (112 KB, 264x377)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
You guys really want to welcome Foxy back, tell him we missed him, tell him that we're throwing a party because the kids missed him, then just not throw the party because you don't want to use the computer at night, which we do without fail every night anyway?

Yer gonna break the salty sailor's heart.
>>
>>5275065
Fine, party. We made Foxy a promise.
>>
>>5275065
Party, since we promised to.
Plus it nets us a nice "safety net" for our dosh.
>>
>>5275065
PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>5275294
>>5275315
We promised Foxy to throw a party, yes. But that was BEFORE we crushed a kid's windpipe like a kit-kat bar and unceremoniously buried his barely cooled corpse in the demon-infested Wood like a sack of potatoes.
>>
>>5275435
Foxy doesn't know that... and he probably shouldn't even suspect it...
>>
>>5275435
And? How does that change the choice of throwing a party over getting the expansion now instead of during the night?
>>
File: 1653089118364.gif (259 KB, 360x360)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
>>5275435
Hey man, he does have THE nicest grave in the middle of the Woods.
>>
>>5275315
Oh, yeah. I'll switch to party first, expand later then.

Though it'll be a little tasteless from our perspective, lol
>>
>>5275444
Don't jinx us. The Hive is not good at holding it together at the best of times, and even just a couple people here spilling their spaghetti might cause him (or the others) to notice something is off.

>>5275447
I'm not arguing against throwing the party. Just pointing out the logic some people (including myself) are using behind getting the expansion now. I'm perfectly fine for it if you guys are doing it for Foxy.
>>
>>5275452
He has the ONLY grave in the Woods. And I'm not 100% sure it won't be violated by some eldritch abomination come nightfall.
>>
>>5275455
>Yarrrrr, what were ye doin out thar t'git yerself filt'ier than a neglected ship, cap'n?
><statement> Not burying a cut up 11 year old. Ha. Ha.
>...
><awkward pause> DOT. DOT. DOT.
>>
>>5275458
>He has the ONLY grave in the Woods.
Hey, you don't know that.
He probably just has the only OCCUPIED grave in the woods!
>>
>>5275458
>He has the ONLY grave in the Woods.
You have to admit we did a pretty good job.
>>
>>5275097
Scratch that, I say we throw the party now. It might be good to get everyone indoors, anyway.
>>
File: PSQ203.png (152 KB, 700x700)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
Well. This is a series of events that played out. Sad as it is, there was a risk in laying even the lightest of traps...

May as well make your Buccaneer happy and throw a Party to try and lighten the awful mood. You ask JJ to tell the rest of the Crew to prep for it while you watch from the Hallway, and ideally not terrify the kids.

You stand there, feeling a bit sick to your 'stomachs' when the sound of abrupt cheering makes half the Hive jump. Apparently Foxy is doing some form of party trick that has the entire foundation shaking.

In a panic you peek in; confetti and balloons fill the Pizzeria. Not just that, but straight up, wholesale, no joke, Dollar Bills.

The Kids are throwing money in the air!

<murmer>What in the fuck is going on...?

JJ sweeps the cash into the dustbin, giving a curtsy before moving it into your Office.

<inquiry>No really, what the fuck is happening?

>"Half the Guests today are from a rich family, lucky stuff, isn't it?"

JJ answers from behind you, as the Hive struggles to process this insanity.

The insane success of the Party nets you 200 USD. 1276 USD...

You don't do much but stare as Foxy, Mr. Hugs, and Rockbon push the Guests into a conga line, more dollar bills flying in the air, while the Hive struggles to understand how the Hell this is real.

The Guests file out slowly as the Party dies and you numbly make your way to the Office for the End of Day reports.

Medically, well, one case is unreported. The Hive saw to that.

Another is a dumb kid named Daryl who jumped into the Acid Hole and broke his legs. Medical costs were mitigated largely because there was a warning issued by JJ:

>"Please do not jump into the hole, you might break your legs."

You lose 72 USD in Medical Bills.

1204 USD is still well over a thousand, right?

The Gumball Machine nets you 15 USD today, and you lose 25 USD from keeping the Pinball Machine going.

For maintaining four Animatronics, you gain a bonus of 70 USD, bringing your new total of the Day to:

1264 USD!

Today's Net Profit is +408 USD.

But like all good Days...
>>
File: PSQ204.png (89 KB, 700x700)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
They all succumb to Night.

JJ is waiting for you in the Office, she’s holding her broom in anticipation, last Night must have really rattled her.

You hardly blame her.

The Hall Gate is currently open, it could be closed. This would risk the foundations of your Pizzeria, however.

The Wall-mounted Flashlight illuminates a portion of your Pizzeria, hopefully it will prove useful tonight.
>>
>>5275552
BUY EXPANSION BUY EXPANSION BUY A FUCKING EXPANSION WE HAVE BEEN SAVING UP ALL OF OUR MONEY FOR THIS DO IT NOW
>>
>>5275547
>>5275552

Jeez, killing kids seems to be good luck, if the money we pulled is anything to go by

Anyway, let's expand!
>>
>>5275547
We should at least try it find out that kid's name. It's sad that he's basically nameless depsite isk killing him.

And another broke their legs, so that should probably boost our Remnant gain by a little bit. Not as much as the other boy, but still.

>>5275552
In the name of all that is holy and our eternal hatred of our demonic overlords both Corproate and otherwise, buy that fucking expansion.
>>
>>5275552
Okay we have a light at the entrance of the hallway, with that we can get a bit of a warning if the Canine prowls now that there's not a giant hole in the hall.
Let's take this first hour to rest while he's unaware, prop our chair against the door and bring JJ near.

After this we can buy the expansion on our lousy computer and begin the hunt for stardust while avoiding the Canine. We should bring Friendly for that as it will be easier to fend it off with the shaft of the axe, gives us an implement to hold him back with and push him away.
>>
>>5275557
That doesn't count because the hole wasn't set up with the intent to break legs, it's just there because there's not any other place to really put Mr Hugs.

I swear none of these kids are fucking hurting themselves right! The one time a kid gets seriously hurt by something we set up he dies!
>>
File: 1653073294798.png (65 KB, 800x700)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>5275564
Maybe we're not as smart as we think we are?
>>
>>5275564
We want people to hurt themselves, and we didn't take additional precautions to prevent it from happening ( a fence or any blockage)

We knew it may happen, and we kept it with that intent.

That's some remnant for a kid who may not walk again.
>>
File: 1640324881753.png (80 KB, 700x700)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>5275583
Excuse you, we're a collective of the most desperate minds Fazbear could find! Our IQ must be off the charts.

>>5275586
We tried that, doesn't work like that. Neglect doesn't count. We have to have specific intent in our actions to cause harm to make it count, such as if we had set up slippery cleaning materials around the hole, just not doing anything to fix it doesn't work for the Remnant collection machine.
>>
>>5275596
I dunno man. The pit is definitely the deadliest trap we have. Not repairing it or doing anything about it is practically guaranteed to fuck some kid up every week.
>>
>>5275599
But we did nothing to create it specifically. It's not a hazard we made to harm kids. it's just there. We can't really use the slippery chemicals idea to make it more of a risk since Mr Hugs nightly acid regurgitation might just make a bomb when they meet..
>>
So are we buying the expansion or resting an hour while the Canine isn't agitated yet?
>>
>>5275631
Buy the expansion immediately, then see how much rest we can get in.
>>
>>5275635
Wouldn't the noise alert the Canine? It's super loud on startup at night. If we want to rest after wouldn't it be better to do so now before making so much noise?
>>
>>5275637
If so, then rest first, then buy the expansion.
>>
>>5275552
Hey guys remember that random red dot from last night that was on the left before? Well it's here again and it's on the right this time, anyways let's close the gate and BUY THE EXPANSION.
>>
File: vanny what.png (8 KB, 866x260)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>5275673
This would risk the foundations of your Pizzeria, however.

We are NOT bring this whole place down for a fucking DOT.
>>
>>5275673
It's either biding its time and preparing to eat us or it's nothing and Ghost just put it there to fuck with us
>>
File: end it gregory.jpg (382 KB, 1536x2048)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>yeah just turn on the noisy computer first thing in the night to buy the expansion
>at 4 health
>with the Canine finally back
>>
So, we all in favor of resting first thing's first now?
>>
What if the red dot outside is Morbius?
>>
>>5275710
Seems like the sensible thing to do. We can buy the expansion after or any time during the night.
>>
>>5275764
Agree, shadow doesn’t seem to activate right off the bat either plus canine’s vision appears to be sound and movement based, so as long as JJ, the red dot, or Miss Chromatic Fuckface doesn’t cause an issue we should be safe… in theory
>>
File: PSQ205.png (154 KB, 700x700)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Getting mauled the second you boot the PC doesn't appeal to most of the Hive. After some arguing, the rough consensus is to Rest first, and 'feel out the Night'.

>"I'll keep watch while you restore, Sir."

<statement>Thank you, keep the door barricaded. It should be fine.

---

You don't hear anything strange as you 'sleep', nor does JJ wake you up.

Then again, you've never been 'woken up' while restoring, the worry rises again that you may not be able to be woken while healing...

That's a concern to test another Day.

An Hour passes.

<inquiry>Did anything happen?

>"... There's some noise from the Party Room, nothing too awful, I don't think Mr. Hugs is creating acid yet... Or whatever that gunk is..."
>>
>>5275688
Why not both?

>>5275705
Nobody ever said we were prone to the wisest plans.

Also, now I really want a Glamrock Freddy for our pizzeria. But I'm certain that Faz Corp would charge us more money than there exists in an entire country if we suggested wanting to purchase one.
>>
>>5275812
Okay so the Canine is just rummaging around the party room. That's not too bad.

Should we risk resting another hour? Starbon should appear around the next hour or after. We could get a bit more health back before getting the expansion and searching for stardust..
>>
>>5275824
I feel if we turn on the computer, once we’re done, the canine will come for us again, either by digging through the fuckin wall, or just charging us down the hallway
>>
>>5275837
That's why I'm saying maybe we should rest again in the relatively safe start of tonight while it lasts.

>the canine when he hears us spending some whopping dosh
>>
>>5275824
I'd want to avoid procrastinating getting the expansion. Especially since we KNOW this night will go tits up later on.

>>5275812
Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.Get expansion.
>>
>>5275873
Would it not be worth it to rest a bit now while it's safe then? We're still badly fucked up.
>>
The fucking dot's still there.
>>
>>5275887
I have a feeling that at this point it's just ghost having a laugh at us
>>
>>5275812
Sleep.
>>
>>5275812
One more rest and then we're using the PC. Okay?
>>
Get the expansion now while we still have time, I have a feeling Ghost is about to fuck us with some spooky bullshit. I don't trust that red dot at all.

If we wait too long then we're just not going to be able to do it when something starts looking for us
>>
>>5275887
>>5275932
>Ghost
>having a laugh at our expense that's JUST a laugh and not a malicious trap
Doubt
>>
>>5275887
There's two of them now.
>>
File: 1573733510728.png (196 KB, 621x357)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>5276185
Nice try asshole, no there's not. I bet you have fun freaking everyone in here out huh?
>>
>>5276196
>>5276185
WAIT THERE IS! It's on the borde
>>
File: 1575269202790.png (114 KB, 500x507)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>5276212
You're delusional. Lost your mind. Circle it if you're so sure but I am telling you, there is no other Red Dot apart from the one to our right.
>>
File: Impending Doom.jpg (5 KB, 586x382)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>5276222
Two(2)
>>
>>5276239
That's not-
>look back
>it's actually there
FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
File: 1535406990030.png (8 KB, 236x213)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>5276239
>>5276242
I'm sure it's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
>>
>>5276239
Oh, and just something I've noticed; the second dot is situated JUST close enough to the first to be visible next to it, but far enough apart and small enough that it's not visible unless you either zoom in REALLY close or are paying extra keen attention to it.

This isn't just Ghost making an oopsie. It's intentional.
>>
>>5276295
>>5276304
Alright well we have a window in the hallway right in front of us. Since people want to rest first than get the expansion we can climb out and peek at them from around the corner of the pizzeria assuming Starbon isn't active by then.
>>
Did we ever reach consensus on weather to buy or sleep? Personally I say we buy, that way we don’t have to worry about it later while our neck is on the line
>>
File: PSQ206.png (989 B, 700x700)
989 B
989 B PNG
More Rest is tempting, but the urgency to make sure you get the chance to get that Expansion is overwhelming. There may not be another chance tonight, especially if that Colorful Thing decides to interrupt...

That the Canine is staying in the Party Room is a relief, and if it tries anything, at least you'll see the bastard coming...

Plus the risk of not being able to be pushed out of Rest Mode is very scary. JJ would go down in a second, and your body not much later...

You boot up the PC, bracing for the screaming of a dying piece of technology, which greets you as expected...

>KRRRSSSSSSSSSHHHHH--JRRRRR

<statement>Keep that door barricaded, we'll do this as quickly as is possible...
>>
File: PSQ207.gif (3.33 MB, 700x700)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB GIF
Hot Dog! Who could have ever imagined you’d get the Magical Chance to expand your very own branch of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria! We could not be more proud of your Hard Work and Devotion to get where you are today! If We could pat all of You on the back, We would!

Did you know out of all Fellow Hives, only REDACTED percent make it this far? Congratulations!

In addition to a Sturdier Foundation, you are given the option of adding one of the following to your Pizzeria, please decide promptly and we’ll get to work the next Business Day*:

>Arcade, +10% EV, +50 USD per day, Includes Galaga
>”Special Room”, Steel Door Protected Underground Bunker, ideal for Emergency Situations
>Security Expansion, +10% H/S, Two Cameras will be placed randomly in your Pizzeria
>Go-Kart Track, +20% PA, -20% H/S, 50% Chance Of +200 USD/-100 USD Daily, Large area

*Please be aware it will take 3/4 of the Day to Expand your Pizzeria.
>>
>>5276937
>>Arcade, +10% EV, +50 USD per day, Includes Galaga
>>
Are there other hives in the woods who are going to come and murder us?Getting that vibe
>>5276937
>Arcade
>>
>>5276937
>>Arcade, +10% EV, +50 USD per day, Includes Galaga
Fuck yeah galaga.
>>
Galaga Contra memes are fun, but how do we feel about a bunker? Is it a sucker's game, what are your thoughts?
>>
>>5276937
>Arcade
GALAGA TIME, BABY!
I'd like to also take note of how the computer glitches have warned us of the incoming threats the past few nights, like how when the owl glitch happened, Security showed up the same night. Don't forget the... octopus skull thing, the same night the octopus thing showed up.
From the looks of it, we uh... we might be up against a bunch of former Hives tonight.
>>
>>5276949
Well a bunker would be useful in case of a big bad monster, on the other hand galaga is fun as fuck.
>>
>>5276937
>Arcade

So Hives are coming after us, either from underground or underwater. Scary, plus they've confirmed that if you die IRL, you stay in the hive.

We're going to fight an enemy/enemies who are just as retarded as us
>>
>>5276937
>former Hives are coming to kill us
>Corporate is perfectly fine with this
Why are they like this
>>
>>5276996
Corporate are penny wise, pound foolish psychopaths who fried their brains with come and God knows what else long ago.
>>
>>5276996
Corporate spends half their time doing coke off of a strippers asshole and the other half doing weird Esoteric stuff, nothing is out of the question
>>
>>5277003
>>5276996
*with coke
>>
>>5276937
Choices, choices, choices.
The Special Room and the Go-Kart track feel like double-edged swords. We presumably won't be able to see what's outside our Steel Door, and losing 100 USD daily could take a bite.
The other two seem like all pros, although I can see us running into problems if the Canine decides to go into the Arcade at night. Using the cameras would probably hinge on us being in the office, plus we can't pick where they go.
Arcade is probably the safest bet, I say we pick it.
>>
>>5276937
>Go-Kart Track, +20% PA, -20% H/S, 50% Chance Of +200 USD/-100 USD Daily, Large area
>>
>>5276937
I would like to remind everyone that cannibalizing a hive is a very bad idea that will most likely cause us to loose our jobs. I would also like to remind everybody how cool general grievous looked with his four arms and ability to walk on walls, and that we could probably do better while activating the national guard. Or whatever corpo SWAT team Fazbear happens to have
>>
>>5276937

+remnant
+escape vehicles
+combat vehicles
>>
>>5277056
What do PA and H/S stand for again, Anons?
>>
>>5277067
Public Awareness and Health & Safety respectively.
>>
>>5277067
Public Awareness
Health and Safety

>>5277034
If we ascend to General Grievous levels by the end of this quest, I will be astounded

>>5276937
>>
>>5276937
>>Go-Kart Track, +20% PA, -20% H/S, 50% Chance Of +200 USD/-100 USD Daily, Large area
Frankly, just because it's stupidly funny. The arcade is strictly better but I'm a gambling man.
>>
>>5276937

HELLO! :D
WE R

We are ALL HERE baby!
<statement>they think they are the first
<exclamation>LMAO
<lamentation>How many years has it been how m
We're sludging it up! Straight Up
S L U D G I N G

from Below we are the Abyss
We are your friends
we ARE here for YOU

<inquiry>Is that a clock?
<statement>Easy there, easy.
<exasperation>We have no eyes, we're dead you nigger
<exclamation>Why is it cold?
<inquiry>Your body is cold, nitwit.
<statement>I'm under the ground
i feel myself rotting I can feel the maggots they are eating under my teeth my gums aren't
<statement>Quit whining, at least you didn't get cremated like jerry lol
<exclamation>--
<statement>Hey Marcus I know it's been a while but you left your brackets behind,
<inquiry>Are we really going after the new guys? It's not like they did anything to us
<statement>Naw man, it's heroic to shut down the sort, y'know? Plus we can be ghosts and shit
<sarcasm>WE ARE ALREADY GHOSTS. VERY WET GHOSTS
<hehe>nice
<statement>I hope you start to rot next, and I hope it hurts.
<rebutal>I'll still be here, and I don't mind a few bugs in my body
<statement>You spelt 'rebuttal' wrong.

<inquiry>Are there any chicks left in here?
<inquiry>Do you think they'd dare admit it?
<statement>There are no Girls in the Circled Jerk
<statement>Dude just call it Hive
<statement>Enjoy it while you can, mine rot off ages ago. I can still feel it by my feet.
<Exclamation>LMAO
<statement>Woah did you feel that?
<statement>OH SHIT we rising up boys! We're coming up!
<addendum>Like a Demon! Nice!
<statement>Demons come out of fire, not water or black
<statement>Just a heads up you totally still feel hunger when your stomach is gone, and the need to shit, like for real.
<exclamation>All the warnings about what's gonna happen! Like why say it!? What are we supposed to give you, an 'oh noooo that's gonna be ME soon' like grow up Jesus!
<inquiry>Are we still gonna get paid for this?

and a Bon Quest advertisement
>>
File: 1525897086373.jpg (201 KB, 1281x722)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>5277130
><inquiry>Are we still gonna get paid for this?
>>
>>5276937
>”Special Room”, Steel Door Protected Underground Bunker, ideal for Emergency Situations
GIMMIE THE BUNKER! Will probably lose but fuck you still gonna vote for it!
>>
>>5276937
I'm torn between Special Room and Arcade. Special Room seems like a great idea but I feel like with the fact that it's a steel door it would take ages for us to open or it could be jammed by monsters easily. It just seems a bit too good to be true. With the arcade there's a good boost to revenue, plus there's the possibility of getting more machines later for more money. We could also sneak behind the cabinets if we're chased in there, and worst comes to worst, push them over to pin monsters down.

The big threat tonight seems to be former Hives in some kind of goo? If we find any mechanical limbs of theirs still in functional condition are we going to try that grafting idea from last thread?
>>
>>5276937
Arcade
>>
File: 1642620103070.jpg (1.29 MB, 1792x2048)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
Getting the Go-Kart Track seems like it's just begging to get ourselves Roxanne Wolf'd while trying to escape monsters. Plus the gamble of losing 100 dollars could screw us days in a row, just because a coin has two sides doesn't mean it will ever land on tails.
>>
>>5277290
Good argument in favor of ARCADEARCADEARCADE
>>
I also don't trust the "Special Room". Those quotation marks don't make me feel special at all. It's probably going to one empty room that we trap ourselves in which leaves the monsters with only having to wait as we can't hide in there forever as they destroy the pizzeria above.

There's probably also freaky ritual crap in there that we'd touch accidentally or something. I'd rather Galaga desu.
>>
File: frame_12_delay-0.15s.png (92 KB, 700x700)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
Hey guess what?
>>
File: frame_14_delay-0.15s.png (123 KB, 700x700)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
Fuck tonight, actually. I don't like it when inanimate objects bleed.
>>
File: Hive Time.gif (1.55 MB, 700x700)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB GIF
The time keeps flicking back to 9 PM during their message, are they able to mess with time?
>>
What the fuck is sludging it up
>>
>>5277316
They’re crawling from the swamp
>>
>>5277320
Oh well if they're crawling we got plenty of time. There's only so fast you can go if you're dragging yourself by your arms.
>>
>>5277322
I am at least 70% sure the two red dots are those other hives coming for us, so we probably don't have as much time as you think. Only 70% sure because we saw a red dot last night and nothing came of that.
>>
>>5277056
Didn't we establish already that placing down stuff that lowers H/S doesn't work for gathering Remnant? Since we got jack shit in Remnant from all the injuries at the end of the days?
>>
>>5277336
Just realised that they may have been watching us since last night. Also crawling does go faster if you happen to have more than 2 arms. Much more than 2 arms...
>>
>>5277320
We have a swamp, I thought it was a beautiful lake?
>>
>>5277346
Yep. If it wasn't with that random money loss risk I would suggest we get it so we could cut some of the brakes if the track came in a configuration with a lot of turns but unfortunately the potential profit loss outweighs the potential Remnant gathering. Plus that trick would only work a couple times, maybe just once before kids just never use the karts again and it just becomes a money sink for us.
>>
Are the Hive(s?) coming for us from this location or were they part of another pizzeria and crawled their way over after sniffing out the Remnant we're collecting?
Can't Corporate unplug them?
>>
File: Godrick-the-Grafted.jpg (412 KB, 1920x912)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>5277364
I'm just saying. This is the perfect opportunity to take any robotics arms they may have and try to attach them to ourselves should we be able to remove them following a confrontation.
>>
File: 6c8.gif (1.08 MB, 260x187)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>5277130
Oh no, they're just as retarded as us.
>>
>>5277571
Don't worry.
In a battle of wits against us they will find themselves unarmed!
>>
>>5277571
We shall consume them and add their retardation to our own
>>
>>5277633
That's retarded. Retarded enough to work.
>>
>>5276937
Hell yeah go-kart!
>>
File: Plushtrap Chaser.png (1013 KB, 689x857)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
>>5277733
But dude, think of all the machines we can put into the arcade. We could make so much money consistantly!
>>
Retarded idea; Vandal Farming

Once we get popular enough, we could get criminals breaking in/vandalizing the pizzeria. Technically, if we're able to find a suitable location, we could keep them away from the customers and maximize our remnant output

Thoughts?
>>
>>5277774
I'm fully for luring and killing vandals, although the risk of some getting away if there's a group is a concern. How would you propose we lure and kill them in the first place? Like hiring someone to watch the place at night and kill them we run into the problem of not having many means of contacting the outside so we can't really advertise the place ourselves and overstate our premises having valuables to take or anything like that. We're pretty out of the way.
>>
>>5277774
I think we already considered something similar (hiring pedos for nightshift only to later kill at night) and dismissed it as not only risky to the business, but dangerous to us as well. Same problem here
>>
>>5277772
Yeah, I hope management gives us Polybius
>>
>>5277781
If nothing else, our little rainbow powered arm should even the playing field if we ever force ourselves down that road.

Also generla thing: Once the shadow monster thing (formerly starbon) attaches to us, should we check out how much remnant we got?
>>
>>5277806
Tonight seems like it's going to be heavy so I don't think we should check the remnant machine this early on after receiving a warning that former Hives are coming to get us. Or maybe it's just one. It's hard to tell how many were coming when they all could be speaking from just one body. If it's a body. Sounds like they're fully or at least partially in a liquid state.

We can check it out after dealing with whatever number of deranged Hive has decided to attack out of some twisted sense of mercy. Also when Starbon comes out it's in our best interests not to screw around and look for Stardust immediately. Sometimes it decides to be a tricky bastard and you never know when it might decide tonight is the night it puts Stardust somewhere outside the Pizzeria.
>>
>>5277474
They were probably part of an older location built in this area that eventually got destroyed or forgotten about.

>Can't Corporate unplug them?
>implying Corporate would ever want to waste such prime Remnant
Lmao
>>
>>5276937

Great. Another bunch of shitposters are aiming to kill us out of some weird sense of mercy. Not that I blame them, but we got JJ to look after, here.

Maybe we should try to out-meme them? If they're dead, their memes are likely slightly out of date.
>>
>>5277912
>Maybe we should try to out-meme them
They couldn't handle the power of our shitposting.
>>
>>5277935
Although realistically I think it would go more like this.
>>
>>5277935
>>5277936
Very nice.
>>
>>5277781
Wasn't the problem with that idea that not only did we not have a way to hire people, but it would also lead a paper trail to our door? With vandals barely anyone's gonna announce they're stealing from us, so if we catch em we take em to whatever Remnant harvesting room we decide to set up down the line
>>
>>5276937
GO KARTS
YEEEAAAAH
Also, on average +100 daily not counting the public appeal
>>
>>5276937
Having an arcade will mean more returning customers since kids love high scores. Eventually some kid will get a score so high other kids will come just to try and beat it. And you know what kids hanging around an arcade buy a lot of? Pizza and overpriced soda.
>>
>>5278073
We could also push JJ to advertise the arcade a bit too, being child sized and shaped plus the fact most kids aren’t the most observant could boost attraction to that part of the pizzeria as well
>>
>>5278079
Good point! Always be selling.
>>
>>5276937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ie4U89t7Cs
Lets just go with the arcade, we'll have a spot to put the pinball and gumball machine in and it comes with Galaga. Galaga's fun to be honest.

>>
>>5277303
Wait....
Wait...
What?
Circled jerk?
Oh god.
Its redditors. DO NOT ASSIMILATE.
>>
>>5278462
That's what Corporate called the system we signed up for. We do not mention that and instead just call ourselves members of the Hive.
>>
>>5278462
What, you thought we were the only dumbasses who YOLO’d everything into shitcoin?
>>
>>5278311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5NVwlsKDU
Fuck yeah Galaga.
I agree to reposition the pinball machine into the arcade room if there's space for it but the gumball machine stays near the entrance where every kid can see it, that things a money maker so you gotta keep it by the door, when people leave they think one last minute gumball isn't such a big purchase and get it.
>>
File: sea bonnies.png (428 KB, 1280x1306)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>5278630
We been hacked.
All our Sea Bonnies gone.
>>
>>5277572
Hey they responded to us
One of them said:"YOUR MOM SUCKS ME GOOD AND HARD THROUGH MY JORTS
>>
File: MACHINE.png (371 KB, 640x799)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>5278898
A MERE MACHINE, PILOTED BY THOSE ABANDONED OF ALL REASON BY THE CORRUPTION OF HELL. SEEKS TO INSULT US IN SUCH A MANNER?
GET THE ARM AND FRIENDLY THE FIRE AXE READY. THEY'RE JUST HANKERING FOR A NEW HOLE OR TWO AND SOME CHOPPED OFF ARMS!
>>
>>5277936
>>5277935
>When the Hive finds the little bastard who keeps breaking rule 4
>>
>>5279259
I like how you put the racial slurs one first
>>
>>5279340
I mean, isn’t that our usual modus operandi?
>>
Please stop the terrorism, guys. I'm begging you. I really don't want things to be ruined.
>>
>>5279566
Not even a little bit?
>>
>>5279566
>He wants to stop the terror
>>
>>5279566
Lmao what terrorism? The night hasn’t even begun properly!
>>
>>5279566
>>
Horrible mad Hives coming for us aside what kinda games will we have for the Arcade?
>>
>>5279799
I hope we get midnight motorist! Love that one
>>
>>5279800
What about Third Strike? Or whatever the legal distinct, completely thought up of by Fazbear Entertainment answer to Third Strike would be.
>>
>>5279799
Polybius
>>
>>5279799
Get me a guilty gear cabinet and I'll be good
>>
Friendly reminder that JJ must be protected
>>
File: KeepitupQM.png (146 KB, 554x580)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
I Just mostly because you fags didn't put the rest of the threads in the archive that doc do not count caught up on this thread I gotta say
I saw how brutal that trap was at a mile away when putting that bladed things on the damn fucking slides pure hellraiser shit that pin head would get off to seeing children cutting there skin good like taking a wrap from a garlic
wished we could have more actions from talking with little waste of time though its making talking to anything such a great effort that could have do something else maybe thats my mindset recently thats my feeling
>>
>>5280094
Honestly, at face value, talking has been useless.

I'm sure there's hidden values at this point tho
>>
>>5280094
either way keep it going to QM and (YOU) you're doing fine if I say so from the near death and faggot forced reverse trap faggotess deals im rooting for our vessle boy and its crew
>past post pic related
>>
>>5280094
Either take your meds or use some fucking punctuation holy shit
>>
File: Kill Myself.png (322 KB, 499x359)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
>>5280104
>make a formal comprehensive post
>gets talk shit
>remove punctuations and commas
>talk shit
I will groove at archon grid and you will never live in my head eat my shorts
>>
Holy shit we actually killed someone huh? Shit really went down when I was away, also, are we getting attacked by another hive or what?
>>
>>5280241
Possibly several even! Or just one with more minds in it than us that's EXTRA schizo!
>>
We should try hugging the animatronics. We could use one after everything, y'know?
>>
>>5280752
Physical touch with Mr Hugs tonight is not advised.
>>
>>5280766
Physical touch in the morning, however...
>>
>>5280113
If all it takes is to judge your punctuation for you to groovy with a noosy, then go right ahead my dude.
>>
>>5280778
Do not hug the staff unless they are having an emotional breakdown. It is considered poor workplace conduct, Mr Hugs would not approve.
Foxy is too dangerous and jerky with his hook to hug.
Only JJ and Bon wouldn't mind but it is still inappropriate. Also Bon would tease us over it.
>>
File: 1632492010668.png (205 KB, 700x700)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
I noticed that while a lot of us seem to want the arcade a bit more than the go kart track we haven't really discussed any plans on what to do after we make a purchase.
The noise of our computer has probably alerted the Canine by now and we can't close the security door without risking our flimsy foundations falling, the other Hive(s?) are also coming for us tonight. I propose once we select what we want we exit the office with Mr Friendly and JJ and go out the window, we can then creep around to the right corner of this side to check out what the hell those red dots are. Maybe turn off the flashlight before we look at them and only turn it on at them if we can't make out anything in the dark.

Also since it's back at full functionality we should inform JJ to stay a few meters behind us if Foxy's night mode shows up, he's a lot more agile than she's seen and don't want her suffering the same damages we did when we got too close last time.
>>
>>5281638
Good call. +1
>>
>>5281638
yes, this
>>
File: Hive Spear.png (77 KB, 474x310)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
Do we still have the spike the Canine stabbed us in the chest with in the office? I remember it was too jagged to wield since we would just cut our hands up grabbing it but since our shirt is little more than rags at this point and doesn't really cover us after the fight with the owl monster we could just take it off and wrap it around the spike, tie the shirt into place at both ends using JJ's balloons to be a makeshift grip.
We could have a makeshift spear or short spear if it's not too long. Could be a good mid to long range weapon.
>>
>>5281992
We could yeet it with our rainbow arm, turn it into a rudimentary railgun if we set the arm to max kill intent
>>
File: let that sink in.gif (1015 KB, 500x320)
1015 KB
1015 KB GIF
>>5282043
Say some rogue Hive is dissin' our Pizzeria. We just give 'em one of these.
>>
>>5282051
Giving him the London special
>>
>>5281992
>most of the hive when making this incredibly complex weapon
Supporting the creation of a Fazpaler using our shirt and JJ's trusty balloons, tonight seems like a night where we'll need a good solid poking weapon to keep whatever the fuck is coming for us away.
>>
>>5284566
Well now we gotta hum Making Christmas while we make it. Dubs say so.
>>
File: PSQ208.png (89 KB, 700x700)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
After a lot of internal arguing, some screaming, some threats, some frantic concerns over red dots in the distance...

The usual decision making process.

The Hive chooses the Arcade for the Expansion. 1000 USD is spent, and the Pizzeria should be upgraded and ready late Tomorrow. There's no grand speech from Corporate on this selection, the PC just shuts down with no fanfare to speak of.

The question arises of how a building could be revised with that level of speed and efficiency, but given how Fazbear 'operates', it's likely best not to think about it. On cue:

Four.... Four hours...

The Shadow synchronized with you as you worked with your PC, at this point the brief 'death' is barely noticed, like a heart palpitation on a preset schedule. It's become a natural extension of the Night.

With the time limit noted, you turn to JJ, who isn't quite as stoic about the Shadow monster.

<inquiry>I hear nothing of concern aside from the Shadow, what about you?

>"Everything sounds okay-? If Foxy is hunting, he's being especially quiet..."

JJ catches herself and brings a hooped wooden hand to her mouth-

>"Oh! Sorry, 'it', I keep forgetting it probably hurts you all to um... 'humanize' them?"

It sort of does, not for all the Hive, but a portion. Your robots are the only tangible friends you have so far. Mister Phone Guy may mean well but he damn sure doesn't act like a friend...

It's at the latter portion of 10PM, the Shadow is tied to you, and so far... nothing seems immediately concerning aside from that.

Somehow, that's more worrying than the establishment falling down on you.
>>
>>5286669
Bring up the spike impaler plan in this brief moment of reprieve. Then we rest for 1 hour more. THEN we wake up, grab Friendly and the whip, head out and secure the Stardust, then prepare to fight
>>
>>5286669
Assuming that the not cocaine is inside the pizzeria like all previous times, it's most likely in the main area so let's start heading there, on another note one of the two red dots are gone.
>>
>>5286708
>They know we know they're there
>>
>>5286708
you should also consider checking that remnant meter since it might have gone up considerable by intentionally killing a kid
going to need that upgrade right now
>>
>>5286669
We got no time to waste. We should look for that stardust. Grab our funni fire axe and head to the main room for stardust.
>>
>>5286669
Lance of Fazbearius will have to wait, let’s get the stardust situated now so we don’t have to worry about it later. Be advised we will most likely be goaded into confrontation with a canine. If we are forced to use the arm NOT ONE OF US MUST WISH FOR DEATH, ONLY TEMPORARY INCAPACITATION. This thing is probably volatile as shit so ideally we just don’t use it if we can help it. Unless it’s with the demon hive, fuck em this is our establishment.
>>
>>5286669
changing my vote from >>5286703 to
>grab Friendly
>find the stardust
>be ready to fight
>>
Look for stardust, give the ded kid wearing Foxy a wide berth if it can be helped.
>>
>>5287005
Assuming the kid is in foxy, and not, say, JJ? Or the gumball machine? (How would that even work??)
>>
>>5286896
What this anon said, I like that set of actions
>>
>>5287021
I mean, Foxy's night mode has cried out for "mommy" and is the most outright hostile towards us. It's easy to guess that there's a child haunting him.
>>
>>5286896
KISS
>>
>>5287059
>Foxy's night mode has cried out for "mommy"

Pretty normal on the internet nowadays
>>
>>5286669
Okay four hours isn't a lot of time, especially to make a brand new weapon, let's just take off the remains of our shirt so next time we're in the office making the weapon will be easy.

Let's grab Friendly for tonight and exit the office and look down the hallway, if we don't see it or any glow we should go out the window and circle the pizzeria to the dot's side, finally see what it is, if it's nothing just continue to circle around to the main entrance, it's most likely in the party room or back of the kitchen.

If the Canine attacks try to hold the axe like a bar in front of him and push him the fuck away.
>>
>>5286669
Do note that one of the red dots is gone, everyone. Meaning at least one of the mad Hives is roaming somewhere that we can't see it. If we get into s confrontation with the Canine and it ambushes us or it attacks us whilst looking for the Stardust, I do not like our odds.
>>
>>5286669
I don't see any hints of it in the bathroom or hallway and kitchen. Let's go out the hall window and go take a look at that dot while going to the party room through the main entrance. We need to find out what the fuck those are before we go insane. Where's the other one?
>>
File: 1642304083090.png (178 KB, 821x854)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>one of the dots is gone
ARE YOU READY FOR FREDDY (fazbear employees gone insane)
>>
>>5287195
the canine at least will probably also attack the rogue hives, so we're not completely defenseless here. If we're going to keep getting attacked we might as well buy another physically dangerous animatronic as an extra layer of protection when we can
>>
File: 1643952334755.png (21 KB, 700x700)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>5287421
The Canine did keep the Octopus busy for a while at the start and their fight did leave him disposed of for a whole night afterwards. If we have the space getting another animatronic might be a good idea simply for the distraction it would be for wood creatures. Unfortunately there's no real way to tell if an animatronic will be a physical roamer like Foxy or a stationary hazard like Mr Hugs. Or whatever the fuck Starbon is. I don't like how we all disconnect for a moment every time they pass through us and I hate the fear of not knowing what happens if we fail to get stardust one night.

Honestly if we ever have to get rid of an animatronic to make room for a unit that makes us more money I'm tempted to nominate Mr Hugs or Starbon, their night modes are genuinely a pain as time goes on.
>>
>>5287476
No way to know for sure, but I'm going to take a guess that rockstar animatronics all have shadow forms in night mode, and the OG crew are all physical threats. Also probably a safe bet that Ennard or Baby would be as well
>>
>>5287608
Jokes on Ennard and Baby, we already have plenty of schizos living in this body!
I do want to see other animatronics eventually if we survive this next attack. A new model would be cool, or one of the weird ones, like the STAFFbots, or the Glamrock Endoskeletons that move when you aren't looking and are trained to interact with children. Or Burntrap.
>>
File: groovy.gif (3.59 MB, 640x358)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB GIF
>>5281992
Hope we eventually end up crafting up something cool like a wrist mounted chainsaw or anything equally as groovy like that in future times for any hostile bastard that hides in the shadows of the woods
>>
>>5287476
There is some irony in that the deadly animatronics we're dealing with are probably our best defense against the newer threats we're dealing with.

Except maybe Starbonnie. That's just... something...
>>
>>5287608
Someone like Baby would at least be a decent conversationalist at Night, even if she does try to murder us.
>>
File: DIE SEAMONSTER.png (44 KB, 1014x756)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>5287771
I happen to think the knifewhip is very groovy and demonstrates our 100 IQ well.
>>
>>5288402
how would enemy hives react if we pull the Richter shit on them?
>>
>>5288429
I want to do it so badly but the risk of them grabbing the chain of our sick as fuck chainknife is too great. We gotta use Mr Friendly for this one.
>>
>>5288507
I guess it'd be better as a last resort thing then. What if we use rainbow arm and pose menacingly like the fanart that one drawfag did after we killed Security/Owl?
>>
File: You Kill The Owl text.png (240 KB, 466x600)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>5288509
If we wrap the chain around our arm we could bring the whip as a backup weapon while wielding Friendly the fireaxe tonight against the Hives. Should that get damaged like the shovel we still have our knife and arm. Shame we couldn't also get that spear idea going, I'd have liked to advocate for it some more but Starbon takes all our attention at the moment. I'd still like to take off the rags of our shirt and leave it in the office before we go though, just in case we lose even more material if we find the Hives while looking for Stardust.
Also I really like that one.
>>
I hope the other hives think our arm and weapons are cool. If they laugh at us or call us 'Gay Arm' I'd probably cry!
>>
>>5288402
Yeah, but having more rule of cool crafted weapons would let us kill those woodfucks more efficiently. That option's probably going to rely on ghost's choice though lol. How does a whip made out of chainsaws sound?
>>
>>5288565
If they call our weapons and arm gay they're the ones that are gay. I bet they were forced into a pact with a demon and couldn't even keep their physical forms.

>>5288593
I don't know about how feasible that is but in terms of cool weapons I propose that when we kill her we collect some of the Rainbow's blood to soak our weapons in during the day. Might not work but hey it'd be pretty metal and could stain the knife cool colors!
>>
File: chainsaw whip.jpg (46 KB, 560x560)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>5288609
I was thinking of something like this for a proposed chainsaw whip, mounting the blades of a chainsaw onto a whip shouldn't be too impossible in terms of the stuff we crafted out of our hivemind asses before but we'd just have to wait and see if we're able to get those materials in the first place
>>
>>5287771
>>5288593
>>5288620
Okay hold on you've actually given me some ideas on weapons based on a chainsaw I think we might be able to pull off. Now keep in mind these would depend on us actually finding or being offered by Corporate the chance to buy a chainsaw in the first place, as well as maybe a few more resources but I think these ideas could work. Give me a minute to illustrate them for the Hive.
>>
File: Glaivy the Glaive.png (545 KB, 1160x980)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>5288740
Okay! First idea! Let's saw we get a chainsaw and go Evil Dead with it but oh no, it's out of gas after a couple nights! It's useless now right?
WRONG RETARD.
Introducing Glaivy the Glaive, the Glaiviest Glaive this side of the woods! By cleverly removing shit from highly delicate machinery we can get rid of all that mechanical crap and get at the metal bar guide the chain goes around. By cutting this bar guide in half we can then have both sides hammered into shape around the metal pole the Canine impaled us with, if we have at that point turned it into a spear after hammering a piece of metal through the pole and bar pieces to act as a securing pin we'll have a makeshift glaive with even more reach.
All that would be left is to further beat the pieces together to form an edge and then sharpen it. That's idea 1 for weapons we could create should we encounter a chainsaw at any point. It might never happen, but it's always useful to have ideas if only to reference them later when something similar could be done.
>>
File: Hive Chain Whip.png (398 KB, 1125x778)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>5288759
Now I know what you're thinking. "Didn't we just discard a lot of useful parts from that chainsaw?" Not to worry, we'll save the chain as well!
Now this next idea may require a little more than what we have now, considering the other one really only needs us to cut up one sheet of metal and then hammer it basically. But it should be fairly easy to remedy. All this next idea needs is some form of animal or creature hide, or any tough material, some strong thread, and some kind of needle. The thread may be substituted for fishing wire, should we ever venture out to the lake I'm sure we could find some. The leather could be acquired by us skinning and tanning an animal or wood monster we encounter.
Now the idea is to use said hide to fashion into a sort or bracer around the arm, which we then embed the chain into via loops it goes into. We then feed that chain into a sort of handle made of leather so we can hold it without gouging our hands.
We this we could rip out chunks of our enemies, a useful tool for fleshy creatures or mechanical monsters with delicate parts just begging to be torn free.
>>
>>5288769
Please see this detailed diagram for how combat with such a weapon would occur.
>>
>>5288759
>>5288769
Glaivey and Whippy are great ideas, we need to aquire a chainsaw soon

Unless we find a suitable piece of metal for Glaivey's situation
>>
File: Swallow this.webm (1.87 MB, 1280x696)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>>5288759
>>5288769
>>5288771
Now this is GROOVY! I'm leaning more towards the hive chain whip purely to cause as much pain as possible to the treefuckers though both is good
>>
>>5288609
>I bet they were forced into a pact with a demon and couldn't even keep their physical forms.
Isnt that what becoming a slave to Corporate entails?
>>
File: 1653116110112.png (119 KB, 700x700)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>5288800
Yeah but we did it twice and kept our new body intact. Meanwhile those fucks are sludging.
>>
>>5288807
We are so handsome
>>
File: 1652993486425.jpg (286 KB, 689x1228)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>5288823
Who says it's a face only a mother could love?
>>
File: PSQ209.png (80 KB, 700x700)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Ideas of creating more weapons come to mind, but for now you're already dual-wielding when needed, and a Shadow monstrosity is on your ass.

You leave the Office, JJ following at a five foot-ish gap, and peer down the Hallway. The camera helps verify that the Canine is either deeper into the Party Room or somewhere else. You've never seen it go Outside so there aren't many other places to rule out...

The Hive is largely quiet on where to go from here, aside from knowing you need Stardust. Two voices of the Hive debate whether to go to the Party Room or to circle Outside to the East side of the Pizzeria. You take Friendly for now.

The Weather is mostly clear, that would do well for checking Remnant. Ideally when not followed by a Shadow monster, of course.

There's no way to be sure what happens if you fail it.

You sneak outside and move along the northern Wall of the Pizzeria. Nothing leaps from the woods or anything that is concern-worthy.

Finally, you turn to the eastern Wall and slowly move your flashlight between the trees...

---

Nothing is here.

>"Sir...? What are we doing out here?"

JJ seems justifiably concerned, she was nearly murdered the last time the Wood got too much attention.
>>
>>5288846
Okay, I saw a speck of white in the dining/main room. We should go visit there.
>>
Just a heads up, the weapons and ideas are good, but there are very few responses regarding things like where to go. Or giving JJ instructions, for that matter.

I won't mention it again for a long while, but it's up to the dice what happens if those aspects are ignored. You're possibly in One-shot range, and JJ is always in One-shot range given she's a small wooden puppet.

The illustrations are sick as Hell though, no denying that.
>>
>>5288846
Other red dot seems to have vanished when we went outside. They're definitely aware that we're aware.

Anyway, check the main dining room for the Stardust. But be prepared just in case the Canine or one of the mad Hives is in there.
>>
>>5288850
JJ can follow behind us for now, but keep checking our rear just in case something tries to sneak up at us from behind. Not really sure how else she can be of use, since we can't leave her with at least two threats wandering around and she has no means of defending herself in the event she gets attacked.
>>
>>5288846
Oh. The dots were nothing, I guess we were mista-
I SEE A WHITE DOT BY THE HALLWAY DOOR LET'S GET THAT FUCKING STARDUST.
Also reassure JJ that we are merely using the front entrance to the party room. Check out the party room for stardust or any we can spot in the bathroom and tell JJ to watch out for Foxy's nightmode, if it's in there tell her to run to the kitchen as soon as it notices us and starts becoming aggressive.
If the Canine attacks shove the length of Friendly's handle in his mouth and push him away. Keep his back to the acid side if we can.
>>
File: Pensive ash.jpg (141 KB, 701x596)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>5288846
Reassure jj''s doubts and move onto the main dining area
>>
File: shit plan.jpg (140 KB, 700x700)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>5288855
Actually Ghost has a point I missed it, we should be a bit more detailed in our plans of action.
Changing my suggestion to us checking in the side window of the party room for stardust or any hint of the Canine's position, if we see nothing continue through the main door and then stick to the outside of the room until we're at a point where we can see into the bathroom, there wasn't anything when Bon's Shadow appeared but there's some white sparkles there now so maybe it takes an hour for it to appear.
If there's no hint of it there either let's hurry to the kitchen and climb out the window, keeping us between JJ and any noises that could be the Canine the entire time. Then circle back to the hallway.
>>
File: Vanneh is fucken ded.jpg (26 KB, 276x342)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>5288850
Thanks dude I had a lotta fun doodling this stuff.
>>
>>5288862
This is a non-shit plan that I support
>>
>>5288862
Agreed,
>>
Have we ever developed a plan on dealing with Mr. Hugs' acid? I feel like that has been going on for so long that we ignore it.
>>
>>5289093
I feel like enough ideas have been thrown around and either shot down or deemed impossible due to lack of items necessary. Also none of us are particularly keen on experimenting on the stuff to find out what works and what doesn’t cause we don’t want to loose a limb, or worse, start sludging. Also the expansion should help with the mobility issue
>>
>>5289093
Well we haven't really checked the cleaning supplies we have but if we do check sometime in the morning we should check for based.
Any of these common household bases might work to neutralise acid.
>Ammonia
>Baking soda – sodium bicarbonate
>Washing soda – sodium carbonate
>Soap – Either sodium or potassium hydroxide
>Detergents
>Shampoo
>Borax
>Chlorine bleach
>Toothpaste
>Egg whites
>Chalk – calcium carbonate
>Drain cleaner
>Antacids – magnesium hydroxide
>Plaster

Without any of these I don't think we can do much more for the acid other than ignore it as we have been. Or you know...
Replace him with a better animatronic. Which I'm not unopposed to. Him and Starbon have been more of a hassle than Foxy at this point. JJ however has been honestly delightful this whole time. Shout out to JJ, she's been doing a stellar job. Above and beyond really. I don't see why other units would choose to decommission her, she's a massive help.
>>
File: 1630641385726.png (12 KB, 700x700)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>5289139
>we should check for based.
My connection to the Hive is fucked up and my shit's all retarded.
Just check for based, fuck it! Also side note. Remember to get better cleaning supplies sometime later, the bloodbaths at night are taking up a lot of time to clean so it's a smart investment.
>>
>>5288862
+1 this
>>
>>5288846
"To retaliate first if we find any intruders, and paranoia".

>>5288862
You have my support, however a bit of a suggestion is to keep JJ close to the wall. A thin wall is better than no wall with how fragile she is.
>>
>>5290746
Oh you do make a good point that we should explain our reasoning to JJ. Since it's not clear if the computer glitching is something that she can see as well and not just a "Us" problem. Explain that when we browse the computer at night we sometimes see messages and threats in our occulars. Tonight we witnessed a message warning us that a bunch of former Hives will be coming to try and kill us, our going outside to reach the party room was to see if we could spot them before they break down our doors. Even if they resemble us tell her not to trust or believe a word they might say, they're all clearly crazy and corrupted by something in this woods considering it's right on top of HELL!

We should also tell her that we won't take her any further into the woods tonight since I'm sure that's a fresh concern in her mind. (Even though I would have preferred to search the wood for the puppet or to get those supplies from the shed which we couldn't do last night because of a certain Rainbow fucker. Now sludge fuckers are stopping us too.)

To your other point, keeping JJ to a wall is the ideal scenario but if The Canine is in the way we will have to divert the route to around the tables, so long as we keep ourselves between JJ and threats that's the best we can hope for.
>>
>>5290804
Yeah, communication is key, and I don't want a confused JJ bumbling things up if shit goes south. We should make informing her of things we know or suspect of a habit. Well at least the things we *should* tell her and not so much the other things.
>>
>>5290804
As for getting the supplies from the shed, honestly we'll probably have to do it during the day. Things are becoming more and more shady during the night and as the pressure builds up our 'period to do random shit' becomes smaller and smaller.
>>
File: 1643952891193.png (193 KB, 700x700)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>5291154
If she ever discovers the full extent of our remnant gathering and any more accidents, or "accidents" that occur in the future we should be ready to tell her that we have been doing this under orders we cannot refuse and that any personal gain we ourselves benefit from by remnant usage was to better protect ourselves, the staff, and the pizzeria.

>>5291154
Yeah it does seem that things are becoming more dangerous in the woods, maybe too much for JJ. The main benefit I saw in going there at night was that we would have more hands to carry things back with us. We might just have to suck it up and sacrifice some recovery time to go there in the daytime, although being spotted is a concern. I can't imagine the hit to our image if kids or parents saw us and thought that the robots had the capacity to roam the woods, that's how nasty and untrue rumours get started as our bosses would no doubt say.
If we had some way to acquire clothing this would be so much easier to plan around. Even a cloak would go a long way to conceal ourselves.

An upside to exploring during the day would be that if we had to travel at night it would take less time since we know all the routes, might even check out the lake and see what stuff we can find.
Unless the woods change and twist from daytime to nighttime...

I fucking hate this place these woods are so bullshit.
>>
File: 1644035379552.png (65 KB, 700x700)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>5291177
Hold on I think I might have a potential idea for how to make JJ safer at night.

We know we can empower ourselves via the remnant machine if we have enough. Perhaps after we do ourselves once or twice we could collect more and make her press the button. BOOM! JJ is now more capable of handling herself during the night. Possibly even better at doing her job too!
>>
>>5291193
We're piloted by multiple human souls via some sort of wireless connection. It may be a requirement, otherwise the bear woulda just used robots alone.

At this point I'm pretty sure none of us are getting out of this. Let alone alive...
Dunno how we'd even catch the bear acting outside the bounds of our contracts. It was a year contract right?
>>
>>5291243
I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, were you talking to someone else?
>>
File: freddy.png (181 KB, 795x826)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>5291243
Speaking of bears, do we EVEN have a freddy fazbear animatronic in our pizzeria? Might've missed out on some shit but it's weird how we've never gotten anything from the main man
>>
>>5291321
Pretty sure he was up for sell a few times but we always went for something else, whether for price reasons or because JJ is the purest creature to ever be created. If we still have enough room to get another robutt (we might be able to risk it with the new expansion), getting him would be funny.
>>
File: 1631751722855.png (28 KB, 700x700)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>5291321
Freddy was available for purchase early on but we went with Rockstar Bonnie instead. The search for stardust and a temporary death every time her nightmode brings makes this a horrific choice in retrospect.

Shoulda got Lolbit. I believe we could easily deal with LOL IT ARE VIRUS! as our nightly threat. Plus Lolbit is cool.
>>
>>5291333
Trips demand that we must
>>
>>5291347
GUYS NO
WE'RE NOT REDDY FOR FREDDY
>>
>>5291346
Not having freddy in a restaurant named after him and in a franchise that he's the mascot for's weird, it's like disney with no mickey
>>
File: LOADSAPIZZA.jpg (49 KB, 497x499)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>5291370
Good point. However my good friend, all this fucking dosh we make daily, has a strong argument for you.
>>
File: FNAFSWEEP.jpg (75 KB, 630x460)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>5291379
Small time to the 395 fazbillion dollars we could make from putting him in. I must pray to our ghostly rng god for him to give us another chance
>>
>>5291370
That's great. Makes the whole place feel that much more like a weird, stressful dream.
Eventually the kids who went here are gonna be reflecting on how the place is called Freddy Fazbear's and has Freddy's face on the outside but on the inside there's no Freddy or even Freddy imagery and no one ever so much as mentions Freddy, and they're gonna wonder if there was ever a Freddy Fazbear's, then they remember how weird and offputting it was, then they remember the disappearances and other awful shit that happened in connection to it. It'd be some It shit.
>>
>>5291398
Freddy Funtime Bucks do not count as real money.
>>
>>5291401
>Come on down to Freddy Fazbear's, Alabama!
>We got!
>Foxy!
>Vacuum cleaner!
>Holes in the floor and ceiling!
>A Bonnie!
>Dead kid out back!
>And a wooden girl!
>Also the weird metal man that lurks by the doorway and sometimes has skin.
>FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
>>
File: freddy mlg.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>5291406
Cause it's superior

>>5291401
I'd imagine they'd summon a trippy looking Freddy tulpa ghost that combines all of their own ideas of what Freddy should look like but it wouldn't feel right, Corporate would of course sue all those kids immediately
>>
>>5291417
Not that they manifest a Freddy, I was thinking more like they grow up thinking Freddy Fazbear's was a dream or a Mandela Effect false memory because of how eerie it was looking back on it, like those comments I see on videos about Nothing But Trouble by people who thought it was a dream they had as kids until they watched the video and found out it was a real movie, then they get together and talk about it and how weird they remember Freddy Fazbear's being, then their memories are jogged and they remember Freddy's was an actual place that really was that surreal and ominous, then they remember all the nightmares they had about it and all the bad things that happened in and around it.
>>
>>5291426
>>5291417
*who saw it on HBO growing up then thought it was a dream
>>
>>5291417
when is Freddy Fuckboy going to be a choice? can we handle him?
>>
File: KK vs cave bear.png (331 KB, 720x540)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>5291897
He'll be available when the G-man wills it and we just rumbled with a giant robo octopus not so along ago so I'd wager in with a maybe unless his night mode is a 30 fucking foot grizzly.
>>
>>5291348
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: PSQ210.png (77 KB, 700x700)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
<reassurance>The detour was to check for anything sneaking in, we're rotating to the Party Room now.

>"Oh, so just where Foxy is..."

<statement>Thus far our success rate in dealing with the Canine has been acceptable.

As you speak, you peer into the Party Room window, doing the best to make your hulking frame somewhat resemble stealth.

Smart move, you see the tail-end of the Canine scrambling, weeping, into the Restroom. Tail-end being a bit of a cruel joke given he's still split in half in Night mode.

Strange that his Day repairs didn't carry over, then again, Fazbear magic is something it's best not to overthink when you're already dealing with what you can only call Rainbow magic as it is.

Even better, dead center in the Party Room are those floating white will o' wisps, or whatever the Hell they are.

>Rrrghhhhhh---bllrrrrghh---

On que, a jettison of black acid starts to spray violently from the Vacuum's 'mouth, as though it was waiting for you to visit.

The Hive briefly ponders if any cleaning supplies could act as a base, but given the size of the damage, it would take a lot of supply...

With the immediate threat gone, you take the time to speak with JJ, recounting everything from the computer glitches, letting her know you won't be taking her into the Wood. She's skeptical of the Computer visions, but doesn't push too hard against it.

<statement>I'm going in, hug the walls.

>"Roger that Sir, you don't have to repeat it."

You enter the Pizzeria, careful not to alert the Canine. You hear slow scraping from inside the Restroom between the weeping. Hopefully the bastard child is distracted.

With great relief, you bring the Shadow to the Stardust.

Sated.

The Shadow hisses before leaving you again, saving you from discovering what would happen should you fail, yet again.

The scraping stops.
>>
>>5292318
Have you guys noticed how the Shadow doesn't seem to be as unstable with how it talks? Maybe the stardust is doing something to it. Who knows.

Kinda tempted to check the remnant machine now since we dealt with one threat tonight.
>>
>>5292318
SHIT! Must’ve heard the Shadow engorging itself, duck down and stay quiet! Do we have something we can throw to lure the canine away?
>>
File: brightslap.gif (3.01 MB, 480x360)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB GIF
>>5292318
Hide between anything we find useful in our surroundings. Also, if the canine finds us, we should bitchslap him and tell him to go reflect on his mistakes in a corner and definitely not get our arm torn off in the process...the hiding option sounds better
>>
>>5292531
Yeah, hiding is better. Best place to duck to is probably the kitchen since it's the closest. As for throwing...

>>5292338
We can always knock over the wet floor sign? We don't really have another option for "distraction through throwing" unless you want to throw away our best weapon.
>>
>>5292573
Yeah, the wet floor sign is most likely our best bet for a diversion. Also we should signal to JJ to hide in the kitchen, at least for a little while. I don’t like leaving her by herself either, especially with the possibility that the sludge hive could be wiretapping our thoughts/on the same collective soul radio frequency as us, but we’d be in better digging condition if we didn’t have huge chunks torn out of us
>>
>>5292318
>You hear slow scraping from inside the Restroom between the weeping.
>The scraping stops.
Oh fuck he was trying to dig into the office again and he either heard us or broke a hole in our wall. Brace ourselves for him to come running at us, shoulders squared and ready to push him back with our axe. Gesture JJ into the kitchen and go in with her while keeping our guard up. Once we're in let's barricade it and check the kitchen window. If there's nothing I guess we can rest? The other Hives don't seem to have arrived yet so if we're safe for now might as well take advantage.
>>
>>5292793
If he breaks a hand through the door again try and hit him with the butt of the axe through the hole while saying his mother would be very disappointed in him and if he keeps acting like this the staff will not assist him in finding her.

I don't mind lying and making this ghost feel bad, he ripped off our face one night and impaled us. Fuck this ghost in particular.
>>
At least when with the expansion we'll have another room to hide in or trick the canine to fuck around in, things will feel a little less claustrophobic soon.
>>
>>5292866
Anon, I don’t think it’s necessarily a good idea to antagonize the demonic empowered possessed robot furry
>>
>>5292917
Children tend to get sad and despondent when you call out their behavior and bring up what their parents would think, I'm just saying if he does try to get through the door trying to discourage him as much as possible while keeping him out seems like a good idea.

If we cripple him physically our profits suffer, but if we cripple him emotionally we could stop him without Foxy suffering any damage!
>>
>>5292866
>>5292944
Telling any dead kids that their parents would be disappointed in them, especially ones as emotionally unstable as the Canine, sounds like a great way to get our head bitten off.
>>
Put me down as another vote AGAINST emotionally tormenting the ghost kid. Ask him what he wants, but the important thing is defending ourselves from him.
>>
Alright but I'm just saying we don't have any non lethal ways to try and make him fuck off and he already tries to kill us on sight, I really don't think we can make the Canine's attitude any worse.

We tried talking nice multiple times and he just shot a pole through our chest for it.

>>5292964
He wants his mommy and he thinks we hurt her or are going to hurt her if he doesn't "defend her". He has a very loose awareness of what's happening which was why I suggested making him feel bad. If we can make him sulk a bit he won't try to kill us or tear through our fucking walls again. Asshole ghost, wall repairs cost money you know?
>>
>>5292972
Have we tried telling him we have no idea where she is? I genuinely can't recall.
>>
>>5292974
He'll most likely just say we took her somewhere and he won't be tricked into letting us hurt him too.

Confused ghosts that don't understand they're dead have such a one track mind.
>>
>>5292972
I mean, he's just a confused kid who was probably killed by a Hive for the whole "remnant harvest" thing. I would hazard to guess that our purple outfit is the main thing setting it off so badly.
>>
>>5292983
He used up his sympathy 2 maimings ago, the only reason I don't advocate for physically just decommissioning him tonight is Foxy is our friend and being haunted at night isn't his fault. Good point on the uniform, once we're in the kitchen let's take the remains of the purple shirt off and shove it in our pocket. Now we have a rag and might not cause the Canine to go into hysterics so hard at the sight of us.

We're not taking the hat off though. That thing stays on no matter what burns, tears, or blood and oil stains it suffers.
>>
>>5292993
We can keep the hat on but at least turn it around. Both to look HIP AND COOL and because isn't there a fazbear symbol on the hat anyhow?
>>
File: 1641785946368.gif (3.26 MB, 498x498)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB GIF
>>5293021
But wouldn't that make us look LAME?
>>
>>5293025
What? C'mon, haven't you seen the cool kids wearing cool backwards hats? It's the coolest thing in Coolville, population: coolest Hive to ever exist.
>>
>>5293029
I don't think we have a solid grasp on what's cool with the kids. The last kid we actually interacted with died.
>>
>>5293036
That's what someone who is UNCOOL would say. Being COOL is all about the CONFIDENCE, man!
>>
File: 1642491795881.png (118 KB, 700x700)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>5293038
I say that we rock our cap proudly forward then, no haters can stop us. That ghost won't harsh our good vibes!
>>
>>5292866
>>5292944
It'd be better for us to discipline that brat fox ounce our robo shell and reflexes gets a tad bit more durable and sharper
>>
>Constantly yells for his mom and never mentions a dad
>Acts out by hurting others and breaking other people's property

Maybe Night-Foxy just needs a father figure lol
>>
>>5293753
Alright, anyone happen to know where we can get a belt?
>>
Oh so NOW you're all gung-ho about hurting a child...
>>
File: PSQ211.png (86 KB, 700x700)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
There's an argument between the Hive as the weeping raises in volume as to whether it's cooler to have a hat on backwards or forwards, before reality whips most of you back to focus.

<order>JJ, to the Kitchen.

JJ gives a quick nod, too afraid to risk her voice and scuttles away, the sound of little wooden clacking trailing West. You keep your eyes on the Restroom, seeing tiny glints of metal moving as you slowly follow.

You make your way to the Kitchen without getting attacked. Risking noise, you barricade the open Door frame as best you can.

JJ is in the Pantry, just as you first met her, trying to be quiet.

<statement>That ghost whatever needs to be told off at some point, maybe that'll stop that monster it's possessing.

>"... Are you sure it's a ghost?"

<inquiry>What do you mean?

>"Fazbear Corporate works with supernatural entities to ensure the best Customer Experience.”

JJ is slowly speaking, trying to find ways to talk between her built-in censorship that prevents her from openly shit-talking Corporate.

>"But those were still created from something, it's just as possible the ghosts were manufactured, isn't it?"

<inquiry>Maybe, but what about the Shadow?

>"With a Remnant tap Sir, I don't know what limitations Fazbear has in what they can and cannot create.

>"It doesn't really matter though, Sir. Just idea tossing."

<statement>It's fine, that's what we're doing amongst ourselves most of the ti-

---

>Screech-- screech--Screee-eeech--

And there it is. The sound of rusty metal screeching against more rusty metal, your stealth wasn’t effective enough to last the long term. Dammit.

The Canine lurks outside the Kitchen barricade, it’s being remarkably quiet, as though it’s testing to see if it heard or saw what it ‘thought’ it did. Sobs are now sniffles...

Then...

>Thump. Thump.

Knocking, this time coming from the back of the Pizzeria.

>Thump. Thump.

It sounds like it's trying to replicate a heartbeat.
>>
File: shit plan again.png (40 KB, 700x700)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>5295070
They're here... We won't be able to get out of here without the Canine spotting us. Suggesting that we look for any plates, glasses or pots to chuck at the other side of the party room to try and distract him, if that works let's take a couple plates with us as we and JJ go out the window and go to investigate the back of the pizzeria.
When we get to the back of the pizzeria if we can see them lurking from the hallway door let's duck behind it, if they're out of sight continue to the tree and see if we can spot them from there. If we can and we managed to bring the plates let's give them a Rainbow arm powered Ceramic Frisbee toss.
>>
>>5295087
Not a bad idea at all, but if we heard the sludge hive, then I’d be willing to bet so did the canine. Let’s wait a brief minute and see if it goes to investigate, then we make our move. Also let’s start charging up the arm just a little bit, mostly for insurance
>>
File: pizzeria map.png (8 KB, 700x700)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>5295087
Also I made a version of the pizzeria without any of the kids or clutter so if any others have ideas they can easily edit it to illustrate their proposal.
>>
>>5295101
Good point! Wait a bit before executing the distraction and escape. Any ideas for what to have JJ do? I was just sort of thinking we lift her out of the pantry and through the window then have her stay with us and hand us the plates to throw if we're able to snag any.

We also need a plan for if we can't grab anything from the kitchen. Maybe try to sneak up on the other hive and get a rainbow arm infused swing of the axe to the back of them?

Although I don't remember if our arm lets off noise when it's raring to go so that might throw off the American Psycho plan a bit...
>>
>>5295112
That's assuming it would even kill it. We did one shot that security owl with it but that resulted in us getting pretty fucked up. It would probably be best not to jump to any conclusions yet.

>>5295087
Agreed. We should wait to see if the canine heard the S L U D G E and go from there.
>>
>>5295117
>That's assuming it would even kill it.
One shotting wasn't the goal, just causing as much damage as we can. Having the first hit on it with an axe and confirming if SLUDGIN' is acidic is a nice bonus too. I don't want to get in too close to properly swing the axe at the Hive and have to resort to punching only to find out that it either absorbs or melts our arm.
>>
>>5295128
Still. I want to scout out how the thing acts and looks before we go in for the kill. If we were to throw the first strike, I would prefer something ranged like the frisbees.
>>
Great ideas, but what are we going to do with poor JJ?? She could genuinely go insane from all of this if we’re not careful
>>
>>5295151
What about her? She seems to be doing just fine emotionally, she was talking to us pretty calmly about if there actually is a ghost in The Canine or if Fazbear is making them out of Remnant. The most important thing right now is bringing her along and getting her away from the Canine. That and the Pantry. I don't feel like leaving her in there for any longer than necessary.
>>
>>5295151
As long as she's with us, she seems to be able to keep her composure (somewhat). She only had a real mental meltdown when we left her alone.
>>
>>5295167
Yeah leaving her alone is her only real concern. While being faced with direct death is still upsetting to her she is programmed to be a young woman, we do not have to watch out for her every feeling or else she'll have a breakdown. Protecting her and just talking to make sure she's alright will be enough.
>>
File: ash hype.gif (1.67 MB, 540x304)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>5294242
We just killed some poor kid around a thread back or two, that probably steeled ourselves to get shit done

>>5295087
Agree with this. although have we ever thought of getting JJ to pacify the canine? Might be a good surrogate than becoming a 100% wholesome father figure to him
>>
>>5295224
It's too big a risk when he could snap her in his jaws like a toothpick. We would have to have an EXTREMELY safe position where her escape is easy to ensure before we could try it.
Or after juicing her up via the Remnant Machine...
>>
>>5295233
>spoiler
GUT HIM GUT HIM GUT THIS NIGGER AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE HIVE.
>>
>>5295238
IT'S JUST AN IDEA. NO ONE SAID ONLY WE COULD PUSH THE BUTTON.
WE COULD BE AT THE PRIME OF OUR FORM FROM 2 DOSES OF REMNANT AND THEN GIVE JJ A TURN. THINK ABOUT IT!
>>
>>5295249
>>5295233
I'd be down on filling up Remnant for that, my only concern is that it'll be a slow process since we have to wait for kids to accidentally kill themselves
>>
>>5295256
I mean, we don't HAVE to wait.
Just throwing it out there.
His death being inevitable either way aside, we have already ended a child's life by our own hands. Or hand, rather.
>>
File: no.gif (7.28 MB, 402x382)
7.28 MB
7.28 MB GIF
>>5295238
>>
I fucking hate it here.
>>
>>5295249
Okay, in all seriousness, I do have some issues with that plan.
1.) It takes a lot of blood, especially with the rainbow arm sipping away at it, to get two doses. A third one will be pretty far away.
2.) JJ is pretty uncomfortable going in there and I doubt she would willingly enter the hole.
3.) I do not want to risk making JJ worse by stuffing too much remnant in here. For all we know, that could just make her have an actual night mode instead of empowering her.
>>
>>5295260
Well what are we gonna do, just pluck them from the party room/playground? It's much more dangerous, the kid could yell, scream, or even run away

Just let the traps work their magic, I'm not opposed to killing kids, but I'd like to do it the easy way
>>
>>5295265
Fair concerns all around. Let me try to engage with them to hopefully let you see where I'm coming from.
1.) We would obviously do ourselves twice first, enhancing ourselves and seeing the extent of what being empowered would do. Given our enhanced body would probably function better tasks such as subtly trapping the pizzeria grounds or not so subtly trapping the woods. or just straight up killing a kid, would be easier and we could accomplish more than we could now. Assuming that, Remnant collection would be sped up a bit as we'd have an easier time collecting it.
2.) That's a good point. My counter to that is that this is ultimately for her own good and as we are her boss she should trust that we would never do anything that would intentionally harm her.
3.) That is a point that I'm a bit hesitant on too, it depends on what happens to us after pressing the empowerment option but considering we aren't really alive in the same sense that she is I can't think of any reason it would react to her body any different to ours, we're both machines for all intents and purposes. I don't think our souls are here in the body so nothing about the Remnant interacting badly with her because she doesn't have a soul should occur either.

>>5295275
There were some good ideas about setting up some Vietnam style spike traps or making a fake treasure hunt somewhat obscured by the playground that led to a death pit far in the woods a bit ago. The shed should have some supplies in it so it is pretty feasible.
>>
File: 1643952691189.png (17 KB, 700x700)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>5295265
No you don't.
>>
>>5295287
Anon we can't do a treasure or scavenger hunt

The animatronics might hear the kids talking about it

Anon.

What if Foxy finds out?
>>
>>5295287
1.) Of course we use it on ourselves first, I'm just saying that it would still take a bit, so it shouldn't be a priority. I will concede that it will get faster, though.
2.) Still. For all we know, J.J could be hardwired to not go into that hole thanks to le corporate programming. We may not be able to force her in there.
3.) It's less of whether or not souls are involved and moreso what she herself said. "It's just as possible the ghosts were manufactured, isn't it?"

For all we know, what you're suggesting is how the night mode tomfuckery is made to begin with. All we know about remnant is that Fazbear wants it, fucked up entities want it, and you get it through children blood. I'm still insanely hesitant on stuffing her with it.
>>
>>5295312
I believe the plan was to have us make a sign saying that one special kid can find treasure if they're clever enough to find the arrows, then hide the sign under foliage just far enough that no one but a kid wandering out of sight would find it. Then carve arrows into trees that would lead them away until they find it and go to collect it. At which point they fall into either a hole or a spike pit hidden under leaves.
I think the shovel was needed and we would need to repair it to make this work however.

Although now that you mention Foxy... We could tell him that we are running a new event at the pizzeria, ask him to tell one kid a day that wanders alone nearby his stage about his brand new secret treasure hunt that he only tells to brave little sailors willing to go on a lone adventure in the woods to prove their bravery and worthiness to be his first mate by collecting his lost treasure.
You know, if we ever did it.
>>
>>5295321
I can understand that but I really think that if nothing bad happens to us on one dose of it she should be okay, we're both machines and I don't think there's anything fundamentally different about us that would lead to her taking it being fucky.
>>
>>5295329
She's not full of humans. This body is.
>>
>>5295338
Aren't we bluetooth'd in?
>>
>>5295340
Yes, and even that's a factor.
>>
>>5295338
We're still plugged in where they kept our bodies. This body is like JJ and completely mechanical.
>>
>>5295349
JJ's not remotely controlling her body, it's part of her.
>>
Speaking of our bodies.

You don't think they're messing with them right? I had $25 in my wallet when I agreed to this, I'll know if they took it.
>>
>>5295350
Okay I don't think I'm quite understanding how that would factor into her being harmed by using the machine while we wouldn't. Could you go more in depth on what the difference would be?
>>
>>5295355
Think of the difference between watching that Stroggification cutscene from Quake 4 and actually experiencing it. That's what I'm getting at.
>>
>>5295356
Hmm. I kinda get what you're getting at here. I still think after we empower ourselves twice we should have an honest discussion on whether we should get JJ to try it as well to make her more capable of surviving or if we should do something else.
Like try to go for a third empowerment or use the hypnosis option for a day.
>>
>>5295361
Hypnosis and kill somw people to net fat remnant?
>>
>>5295351
Honestly? I’d expect a case of AIDS by the end of this, and that’s best case. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’d be some organs missing too, contract had a lot of legal latin and I at least wasn’t allowed a lawyer or time to read it carefully
>>
>>5295380
Hyponsis has a potential to get a shit ton of remnant and cash (just fork over the money, loser) buuuut that's a far bit away. Considering we have to deal with the funni Canine and S L U D G E
>>
Lets's wait and see what the canine does.

Charging: Busdriver.......
>>
>>5295380
Well that option was described as;
>public hypnosis, takes a lot of this stuff, get away with anything you want for a day, don’t fully understand it, takes five days to activate again.
We could potentially get customers to give us all their money. For Remnant we could tell them to dig their graves out in the woods and then just personally start chop-chop-chopping at their heads.

>>5295385
True, we do have to deal with the other Hives tonight. They are insane and they're a hivemind just like us. With the time spent insane between hundreds of individuals they're probably as stupid as us when we start to argue. Perhaps verbal taunts or clearly incorrect facts shouted at them during combat could start a fight within their Hive and make them less coordinated?
>>
>>5295070
>Corporate literally is the demons
I knew it
>>
Oh and please stop talking about gutting and juicing the kids with active intent; you are all rapidly starting to sound like a certain psycho occultist Australian who kickstarted this whole nightmare to begin with.

Better yet, stop talking about juicing JJ up on the kiddie souljuice, holy shit what is wrong with all of you. That's like saying we should put Remnant in the gumball machine.
>>
>>5295495
>Put Remnant in the gumball machine
Really makes me think
>>
>>5295495
>remnant in the gumball machine
Y’all think we’d get a bonus if we did that experiment?
>>
>>5295495
>soul strengthening, takes a bit more than a little bit, makes you stronger, don’t do more than twice.
No I think I will consider getting JJ to use the button thank you very much. Her not being susceptible to dying at the slightest bit of damage anymore is too good not to want.
>>
>>5295495
>>5295496
>>5295503
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
>>
>>5295534
You know, seeing this and the internal thoughts of the Hive we have to deal with, are all Hives just naturally this fucked up? Not that I'm complaining, it's hilarious.
>>
>>5295560
You know that one episode of Red Dwarf where scientists created a creature that was a combination of every mind on a space station, creating a super intelligent being that was supremely cultured?
I think Fazbear's created the opposite of that by shoving all over individual minds in this body with no melding at all they have insured that collectively we would be so disorganised, stupid and argumentative we wouldn't be able to disobey to any critical degree.
I believe that the Hives coming to get us are just as, if not more retarded than us.
>>
From the message on the computer they did seem just as stupid and willing to argue with each other as us.

Do... Do you think we could shout something about Skub and get them internally locked in a Skub war?
>>
>>5295582
Yeah sure why not.
>>
>>5295087
+1, i support this course of action
>>
File: 1366160450687.png (17 KB, 194x287)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>5295582
>>
>>5295582
>>5295583
>>5295770
But won't WE get into a skub war too? I think the most prudent option is to leave the question of skub to a later date when we aren't all in danger
>>
>>5296925
We're smart enough not to be too derailed by stuff like that, for too long at least. The plan is hope they're so insane and corrupted by whatever made them sludge that a simple internal argument for us that could be dismissed in favour of functioning and moving would consume their collective attention much more.
>>
>>5297303
So... we need to bring up The Last of Us 2?
>>
>>5297576
A better distraction would probably be to proclaim that two random animatronics are the best considering members of their Hive would like us probably include some that have nostalgia for Freddy's, it would give them two different things to argue pointlessly about. Hopefully it would work but if not it's just a random statement to throw out as we attack to hopefully hinder them in addition to any strikes we do choose to make against them.

I'm not sure how we'd go about damaging something that's "Sludgin it up" but hopefully there are some solid looking parts we can aim for. So if we see them after escaping the Canine be on the lookout for any solid areas on their body or organ looking parts within their sludge. Whatever made them sludge might have given them organic pieces as well that could end up being a weakness.
>>
>>5297600
Even better idea. Love it.
>>
File: PSQ212.png (60 KB, 700x700)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
You aren't sure how good of a pitcher you are, but you decide to plan for the worst, and pick up a few plates. A Rainbow-powered slug should hurt a lot, the Hive hopes.

You, and JJ close behind, leave the Kitchen. Thankfully, the Canine doesn't destroy the barricade. It seems the thing is either distracted or disoriented tonight.

<inquiry>How are you holding up, kid?

>"I can't say I'm getting used to this, I'm not sure I was built to adapt to simulated fear. That might be the point...”

<further inquiry>Not going to panic, we hope?

>"I think I'll be okay, I won't run off into the Wood or anything if things get too scary. I have a faint idea what's in there, it's safer here with you. I know what generally happens to panickers in dangerous situations."

JJ is okay enough, for now. You stealth as best you can around the corner and peek to whatever the Hell is making those knocks--

Oh, it's that White Thing, it notices you, and leaves a long wrapped package on the grass.

It looks at you as you move behind the Pizzeria, and gives you a polite, silent wave before starting to crawl back into the Wood.
>>
>>5297968
Mutter prayers to the funny white thing. Tell JJ to keep an eye on us while we open the box.

Does it not care too much about kid death? Frankly, I expected it to fuck off if we killed even one. Maybe some leeway is here with it.
>>
>>5297968
Explain the white thing to JJ, have her watch for threats while we check what's in the box
>>
Wave back. Check the box.
>>
>>5297968
Thank the gods it’s the white thing. Sweep the area for anything off, including suspicious piles of sludge. Have JJ maintain lookout while we look inside the box
>>
>>5297968
Tell JJ that the thing that gave us a gift has proven to be friendly and that it was what we were looking for when we went into the woods last night. It can't hurt to let her know there's at least one entity out there that isn't hostile. Makes the whole place a bit less scary you know? The idea that maybe other things in there don't want us to die either.
Wave back at the white puppet and say thanks before taking the present to the office to open. We could probably rest for an hour after checking the contents of the present with how quiet things are right now. Oh! Don't forget to take the plates, throwing them at the sludge Hive cunts when they do show up still seems like a very good idea.
>>
File: 1635042423951.png (31 KB, 700x700)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
You know maybe the Rainbow was right? It seems a bit rude to call it the White Thing... Maybe we should just call it a Puppet? Little dude's been too nice so far for me not to feel bad using "thing" in part of their name.
>>
Looking through our memories they did this the first time we met them too, two uniformly paced knocks like a heartbeat. We should remember that for later to alleviate panic, still getting some plates as weapons wasn't a bad idea, I just hope we don't have to pay should they be broken due to any unsavoury creatures deciding to be perfect target practice.
>>
File: It's Free Gift.png (18 KB, 752x601)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Pupper and JJ continue to be BASED as fuck.
>>
File: shannon drip.gif (7.31 MB, 638x470)
7.31 MB
7.31 MB GIF
>>5298220
Unless he's mute, why don't we just ask for his name?
>>
>>5298353
>smiles
>opens mouth
>unintelligible static noises
>closes mouth
>smiles
That's what happened last time we tried to have it talk to us
>>
File: ded.gif (3.01 MB, 498x498)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB GIF
>>5298355
Alright, we should just go with calling it the puppet and if nobody's made the option yet then tell him to primarily communicate with us via sign language or anything a bot like us can understand
>>
>>5298361
Opinion was to call it the White Thing in regards to it's face but it seems a bit rude when it does have other characteristics that are more obvious.
Pays to not be a cunt to a friendly being out here. Literally, this little dude gave us cold hard cash one time.
>>
I say we just call them Puppet or Static. Either works.
Also, thoughts about trying to calmly approach it as its leaving to thank it? Any outside help at all is more than anyone else gave us.
>>
>>5298491
Best I can say is to wave and say thank you before they leave. Maybe say it's welcome anytime or to come back tomorrow?
>>
File: 1643270875195.png (124 KB, 595x706)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Wow tonight's not even that bad. Turns out it's just our old pal coming to visit us!
>>
>>5298582
ANON YOU FUCKING RETARD, THAT IS THE ONE GOD DAMN THING YOU NEVER SAY IN A HORROR SETTING. NOW WE’RE JYNXED AND ROYALLY FUCKED!
>>
>>5298582
Maybe we should let our gaurd down. Relax, what could go wrong. One more pizzaria mission and we'll settle down and have kids.
>>
>>5298697
Sludgy hands typed this post
>>
>>5298601
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>5298876
It's not like things could get worse
>>
File: STOOOOOOP.png (274 KB, 485x441)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>5298582
Do not lewd the jack in the box or I swear I'll-
>>
>>5298906
What are you even talking about? Where's the lewd there anon?
>>
>>5298920
Come on its asking you all out for dinner
at least get to know it first
>>
File: PSQ213.png (83 KB, 700x700)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
You give a slow wave back to the White creature, it peers back, and returns it yet again with a crooked smile, before returning to its 'Home'.

>"You... know that thing?"

<statement>The last trip into the Wood was an attempt to find it, it came to us it seems.

>"And it just... gives free gifts? No strings attached?"

<statement>Not on that puppet, not everything in the Wood has been 'evil', sometimes it's just strange.

JJ ignores the pun, instead watching you move towards the Gift. You look for anything strange, any trace of Monster blood or other juices, but everything seems pretty normal. You nudge it with your foot and there's nothing living inside, at least.

With JJ a few feet back, you open the gift ribbon first and carefully open the box...

<profanity>Holy shit.

>"Sir that's... how did it get that-"

You lift in your arms a Double-Barreled Shotgun, inside of the box in addition is four shells. It is not currently loaded.

There are also two bananas and what appears to be a conch shell.

You hope it was just stolen from a Hunter in the Wood, ideally without violence involved. There’s no real way to tell.

It feels good in your hands, at least you assume it would if the Hive had proper feeling, a good friend to Friendly.

---

>Schllllrrp. Schlllrp.

>Prcht. Prcht. Prcht.

>”That’s from the Entrance.”

>Schlllrrp. Schllrrr.

JJ immediately picks up on the issue, and you follow shortly after. Something is slowly moving in from the South. Something very, very big.

>Prcht. Prcht.

Something moist.

Celebration is cut short.
>>
File: 1606890913760.jpg (75 KB, 595x596)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>5300738
Oh baby this is just beautiful. We might have to short the barrel later to make it easier to wield but that's a future problem, we have a NOW problem to worry about. Load up both barrels and put the two shells in our pocket. With the bananas and conch shell let's open up the hallway window and just rest them inside on the floor then move to the corner and peek at the corner, if there's nothing move alone to the front, bring the plates and the the shotgun, leave Friendly and JJ against the corner.
If there's something quickly look for any solid bits within the sludge, limbs, mechanical parts incased in a thinner layer of sludge, anything that looks fleshy or muscular.
if we can find that or anything that looks like a head throw some plates with the rainbow arm at those specifically, otherwise just throw them into it's mass and hope the force and shards the plates break into cuts it. If it gets close either drop the rest of the plates or try to toss them at the mass and hold the shotgun in our rainbow arm while grabbing Friendly in our free hand and retreating to the west side of the pizzeria, hopefully it can better withstand the recoil of firing a shotgun on the run.
Order JJ to run ahead of us and hide in the jungle gym if it charges.

This is our pizzeria and we'll be damned if these bastards try to ruin the magic for paying customers!
>>
File: E5rdt2CWYAQMTV3.png (1003 KB, 1024x828)
1003 KB
1003 KB PNG
>>5300738
>You lift in your arms a Double-Barreled Shotgun, inside of the box in addition is four shells.

That's good!

>Something is slowly moving in from the South. Something very, very big.
>Prcht. Prcht.
>Something moist.

That's bad!

Please have a physical form to hit, please be a physical body that's slightly gelatinous and not just one big ooze puddle. The big slimy noises seem to indicate that it's dragging itself across the grass and not just a puddle so maybe there's hope?
>>
>>5300738
Load that bitch and very carefully turn the corner to gain visual.
Weird mud-hive amalgamation, say your fucking prayers. Your freaky lakebed zeitgeist sex party ends (hopefully) TONIGHT.
>>
>>5300791
Use the arm and literally load the shotgun with malicious intent.
>>
>>5300777
>The big slimy noises seem to indicate that it's dragging itself across the grass and not just a puddle
That's a good point. The SCHLLLRRPs seem to be like handfalls or something similar while the PRCHT PRCHT PRCHTs sound like they're dragging themselves forward, maybe they have long limbs they're using to drag themselves we could shoot for and hack at to limit their mobility?

Not that something as big as this sounds is probably very mobile but still something big and immobile is preferable to deal with.
>>
>>5300793
Hail to the king, baby!
>>
>>5300874
You ready for one Groovy fight?
>>
File: do_you_got_games.jpg (83 KB, 606x520)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>5300932
i did a funny
>>
>>5300738
Is that Puppet fucking friends weith Ashley J. Williams? Because holy shit.
>>
>>5300765
>>5300791
>>5300793
Supporting these.
>>
>>5300966
+1
>>
>>5300962
I wanna know where he got the bananas and conch shell.
>>
>>5300738
I say we simply move jj to a safe corner and give that fat hyrdro bastard a good whiff of our boomstick
>>
>>5300738
Literally load the shotgun with malicious intent and carefully turn the corner to gain any visual we can.
>>
>>5301292
I would say that when we confront this thing we rattle off a witty remark about our weapon but as I and many of the Hive probably know shit all about guns I imagine it would come out gibberish like, "The H&M Shitshenstopper, made circa 1743, redwood stock, iron barrel finish with a two shell loading capacity. The most powerful firearm sold in Nevada. Come get some, Softserve."
>>
File: 1654944888125.gif (669 KB, 225x311)
669 KB
669 KB GIF
>>5301448
>Come get some, Softserve.
Now that's how you properly insult some monster fuck in the woods,. Requesting we say this during our attack when their attention is on us and we get this Hive vs Hive party rocking!
>>
>>5301459
How about “have some buckshot sprinkles, soft serve!”
>>
>>5301477
I'm liking the ice cream angle. Think we can make it more insulting?
>>
all hail the magic conch
>>
>>5301459
>Come get some, Softserve.
I like it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlEQhFImuI

>>5300738
Let's retaliate first, as others have load the shotgun and stuff two of the shells in our pocket. As an afterthought lets hand JJ the whip just in case and take a peak to see what we see. Also tell JJ to hang back for the fight.
(Reason why the whip is because even if they are a puppet, they can still swing)

>>5301448
>Come get some, Softserve."

Good insult, good :D
>>
>>5300738
>Load shotgun with malicious intent.
>"[Statement] Come get some, Softserve."
>Head towards the noise.
>>
>>5301767
literally do this
>>
>>5301749
Wouldn't the chain just slip out of her cup holder hands? If we tie it around her hand it would probably get stuck too.
We don't really have a good way of arming JJ right now. Maybe when we explore the woods tomorrow we could look for a piece of wood suitable for her hands and drive some nails in it?
>>
>>5300738
Load shotgun with malicious intent, we got a demon to slay
>>
File: loadin up.jpg (49 KB, 720x408)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>so called "free thinking" members of the hive the moment our fingers touch a firearm
>>
>>5302266
We are dealing with literal demons and we have just been given a shotgun, how else did you expect us to react?
>>
>>5303172
I know I just thought it was funny that every member of the Hive as one went right for loading the shotgun with malicious intent.
>>
>>5303173
Do you think Ghost will write that special? How we are deciding in an almost-unanimous if not outright unanimous will to load that shotgun and say the line and the rest of the vote
>>
>>5301491
Something involving a banana split! We have the bananas, and the conch can be a bowl… of sorts…
>>
>>5303261
Probably nothing more than the movements being as smooth as if a normal person were loading a shotgun if there's anything.
>>
File: Stay Golden.png (113 KB, 1073x683)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
General update all around:

Damn, this creative rut sucks, and it's running over all of my projects. Pain medication has my focus foggy as Hell, should pass in time and I can get my groove back. Been ongoing for a while, no doubt the slow updates have been noticed. I'd try to set a hiatus to get my mojo and thoughts together, but that mentality is what kills projects.

Another struggle is something embarrassing. Paintdotnet and I have been brothers in blood for seven years now, and for the very first time, I can't find a way to work with her. I've tried so many fixes, but with the new camera systems, it messes with the lighting.

What I've been doing is using a black layer on top of most others, Using the eraser tool at a low opacity, and scrubbing around the visible area, then blurring it so it's more organic looking. Then I would move and rotate it to center on you guys, and where you're looking.

Issue is the camera is a static semi-transparent circle, which sounds super simple, except it's not. As a separate layer the black on the other cancels it out. I can cheese it if I keep both on the same layer, but if the camera overlaps the view cone even slightly, they can't layer over each other since they are both an absence of imagery. Recreating the camera every page is the only thing I can think to do, but it drives me crazy as there has to be an easier, more efficient way. Gotta un-stir fry by brain.
>>
>>5306856
your issue is you're using erasers and whatnot.
You should try creating a mask layer to handle that fun.
>>
File: EXAMPLE.jpg (24 KB, 650x740)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>5306856
Maybe it's just because I've never touched paintdotnet but would it not be possible to set the camera light on a separate layer to where it's rolled to be for the night at the start and then merge it with the black layer so the light of us or the flashlight still works over it?
That way our light would always be over it while it's baked in?
I tried to make a point like this last night but I fell asleep and this is the only thing I found to illustrate that point when I woke up
>>
File: GlitchedHead3Walk.gif (16 KB, 250x316)
16 KB
16 KB GIF
>hive chooses to buy a funny little light to see at nighttime
>fucking destroys ghost's drawing program
How long before we somehow upload Glitchtrap onto Ghost's computer because we couldn't resist a Daily Special?
>>
>>5306856
Do you think it's time to move to another program like Sai 2 or Photoshop?
>>
>>5306856
Have you tried writing down anything you think of while you're feeling foggy so you don't lose ideas? Or is it a problem of feeling too foggy to think of ideas rather than having them and losing them?
>>
File: PSQ214.gif (126 KB, 700x700)
126 KB
126 KB GIF
<order>Keep a good distance behind me, this may get ugly.

You trigger your enhanced arm as you load the Shotgun. Colors flare like exhaust, your frame rattles and...

Nothing feels different or reads differently, aside from the inherent grooviness that comes with loading a Shotgun.

Aiming from the hip, your right shoulder grinds against the wooden wall as you make your way around to the front Entrance...

The wet noises slow.

Preparing to fire, you peer around the corner, gun first.

There it is.

Standing almost twice your height, an abomination of bent metal, jagged beams and limbs contorted strangely. It’s not as gooey or swampish as expected.

The metal and rods give a wet, sloshing noise as it moves in stark contrast to what you’d expect aesthetically.

Despite the edges, it seems malleable, squelching against the grass into plump growths and thinning as it ‘stands higher’. A few of the Hive mention something about ‘Terminator 2’. It's not conventional metal by any means, it seemingly is just taking the appearance of it.

It’s staring at the Front Door, you can hear it grumbling and rasping in tones most couldn’t identify. Talking to itselves;

>statement< Holy shit, they got a Pinball machine in here, we never got one of those.

>statement< Check out that vacuum. Slender... Bit dirty but that gunk... Filthy and fine... Tube is just long and wide enough for, y’know. Oh, and a drooler...

They haven’t noticed you.

>statement< Gregory you are one sick fuck.
>>
>>5307692
SHOOT IT. SHOOT IT BEFORE IT EXPECTS US. YELL THE FIRST CONTROVERSIAL THING THAT COMES TO HEAD, MINDFUCK THEM, HIVE STYLE.
>>
>>5307692

Do our best to line up a shot that might take a chunk off, then while it's confused get in there and rip it to pieces with Rainbow.
>>
>>5307692
One last experiment: activate the arm then immediately shoot the sludge hive, while shouting racial slurs and contradictory conspiracy theories, we need to engage as much of the sludge hive in rabid debate mode as possible, ideally with itself.
Also has anyone considered that what happened to these guys is what happens if you empower yourself three times?
>>
Can we go in and rainbow fist it, going "TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHERFUCKER!" at them?
>>
>statement< Holy shit, they got a Pinball machine in here, we never got one of those.
HEY WEREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO GET THAT IN THE MORNING?
>>
>>5307692
Shoot this fucker. First aim for the joint his head sticks out from to sever it and then the joint with that sick arm with the clawed finger, we could use an extra limb grafted on ourselves!

After that punch the largest part of his body we can get close to first. Disable him.
>>
File: williams-evil.gif (159 KB, 220x119)
159 KB
159 KB GIF
>>5307692
The bigger it is, harder it falls. shooting that weird flesh thing on him as well as his joints with our trusty boomstick might give us a chance to stagger the scrap bastard and finish it off real nifty
>>
>>5307692
Aim for the eye.

"FOXY IS A CUTE! NOT CHICA THOUGH!"
>>
La Creatura.
>>
>>5307692
Well, now's a good time to take our shot.
>>
Guys! Don't forget "Come get some, softserve!"
>>
>>5308175
This first. Then the Foxy/Chica comment. Yes!
>>
Guys... look at the evil Hive upside down... Follow the metal rods and see the shape, the framework, for what it is...
>>
>>5308237
What are you getting at, man?
>>
>>5308237
>>5308242
He looks like... Mangle?
>>
Alright let's throw some plates at it first with our rainbow arm and when it gets close drop the plates and use the arm to hold and fire the shotgun in their face. For the plates let's try to target the face.
If they get close let's retreat and have JJ hide in the playground as we grab Friendly to swing at melee range when this thing gets close.
>>
File: groovy-evil.gif (97 KB, 220x124)
97 KB
97 KB GIF
>>5308042
Nice
>>
>>5307083
Not long at all, I wager.
>>
>>5307698
>>5307823
>>5307853
I think you're all forgetting that it's not made of conventional metal, just something assuming the shape of it. I'm not sure shooting at its joints will impair it much, if at all.

Our best bet is using the fire from the gun to throw it off before we rush in and use the Rainbow arm to obliterate it. And that's only if we can overwhelm it quickly before it can gain it's bearings against us.
>>
>>5308525
Think going after the meat part might be a good idea, at least?
>>
File: evil-dead-2.jpg (112 KB, 1024x768)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>5308525
Doubt that the magic metal the scrap heap's made out of is made out of adamantium cause that would make facing it next to impossible, if our boomstick ends up puncturing the metal, the liquid might fuck up it's internals and allow us to kill it more effectively. Otherwise, just attacking the flesh stick with the rainbow arm/boomstick could be a good starter
>>
>>5308525
We clearly got this shotgun for a reason. We're gonna use it. Hopefully we can save a shell for later so I do agree on charging in and beating it to shit or using plates to keep pestering it.
>>
File: t1000.gif (5.75 MB, 498x269)
5.75 MB
5.75 MB GIF
>>5308525
Shooting at the joints could sever the limb we aim at though, even if it could still function after that it now doesn't have the force of a whole body to attack us with.

Even if shooting it only stuns it and it really does work like some liquid metal we know the shotgun isn't effective on something like this and have some time to see how it works, like if any of it splatters on the grass and burns or gets absorbed, telling us if it's safe or not to melee it directly. Stuff like that.
>>
>>5308042
>that dialogue
Oh God, they're stupid like us...

THEY'RE OUR EQUAL IN EVERY WAY!
>>
>>5308569
>You might know everything we're going to do, but that's not going to help you, since we know everything you're going to do!
>Strange, isn't it?!
>>
>>5308527
It looks pretty vulnerable, so I'd say go for it.
>>
>Standing almost twice your height, an abomination of bent metal, jagged beams and limbs contorted strangely. It’s not as gooey or swampish as expected

They're pretty big, maybe we should aim for the joints on the limbs they seem to use for "walking"?
>>
>>5308237
I do not understand. Please illustrate what you're trying to say.
>>
File: Untitled.png (113 KB, 700x700)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>5308242
>>5308247
>>5308777
this
>>
>>5308977
What's the spiked limb between the ribcage and the leg with the big foot?

Also they look pretty gnarly but if their metal truly is squishy perhaps they aren't as threatening as they appear. Whatever demonic ritual they engaged in gave them metal rod impotency.
>>
File: PSQ215.png (149 KB, 700x700)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Shoot first, Think Never.

A part of the Hive gets that reference, most are confused.

You pull the trigger.

>Chi-

>BOOM!!

Both barrels nearly blow your arm off with the recoil, connecting dead center with the Anti-Hive. It gives out an unearthly screech, driven back a few feet. An elongated blade juts forwards, slashing at you before the momentum forces it to roll across the dirt, leaving ‘metal residue’ as it tumbles.

The fallback keeps it from decapitating you-You’re already hurt, one hit from this thing could easily decommission you. It’s big.

Slow, sure, but so are you.

<one-liner>Come get some, softserve.

The Anti-Hive is in a huddle on the ground, stunned momentarily. They need a better name, but this may not be the best time.

>statement<None of you could vote to dodge that in time, cringe.

>exclamation<Fuck you!

>exclamation<Fuck you!!

>statement<I’m twelve hundred years old--

You don’t know how long you have. JJ is hidden around the side of the Pizzeria.

Two Shells spent in a Double Barrel, you only got one more Boomstick Blast before it’s back to swinging.

>statement<I can feel the maggots picking away at my exposed veins, and it still is only half as agonizing as your stupid fucking Devil May Cry references.
>>
>>5309006
>What's the spiked limb between the ribcage and the leg with the big foot?
From the perspective, it seems attached to the bottom of the ribcage where the other two legs also attach. Maybe some sort of spiked penis?
>Whatever demonic ritual they engaged in gave them metal rod impotency.
Yeah, probably
>>
>>5309048
WAIT, THE OTHER RED DOT IS BEHIND US!!! RIGHT NEXT TO JJ AROUND THE CORNER WE WERE IN!!! OH SHIT NIGGERS!!!!! WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?!
>>
>>5309060
Wait that was already there in >>5300738 nevermind guys
>>
File: plan.jpg (47 KB, 700x700)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>5309048
Oh fuck there's something sneaking behind JJ! Quick, yell for her to come around the other side of the Pizzeria while we keep ourselves between the Anti-Hive and her. Try to get to the other side of it before we shoot but the moment it looks like it's going to lunge or successfully fire. This is a shotgun that only fires one shell not both at once right? If it is reload a shell while they're stunned.
>>
>>5309048
Double tap.
>>
>>5309048
ACTIVATE OUR ARM AND FUCKING PUNCH IT BEFORE IT CAN RECOVER.

<profane one-liner> GET FUCKED, YOGO.
>>
>>5309048
using peeled banana's to make it slip and fall was a wasted opportunity to be honest but oh well
>>5308977
that thing looks like he got his head cut off and now replaced his right hand with his head then repurposed the rest with nasty bear trap for a dick.
>>
>>5309074
I'm with you. Advance and attack with Rainbow Arm.

KILL!!!!!!!
>>
Should we prioritize that blade arm?
>>
>>5309066
Shit I hadn't processed;
>Both barrels nearly blow your arm off with the recoil
>Two Shells spent in a Double Barrel, you only got one more Boomstick Blast before it’s back to swinging.
Effectively, reload as we circle them so we're ready to blast again when they get their wits about them again.
They're arguing even as we're firing into them, shout as many inflammatory and contradictory statements about running a Freddy's pizzeria as we can at them, slow down their thoughts as much as we can!
>>
>>5309066
I don’t think these dots are entirely hostile. Just like with thinking going outside was an instant death sentence for us, these dots could be a side effect of either the camera or the arm. It took a major schizo episode over the dots for ghost to even recognize our ramblings in game, so I think for now we’re fine. Also if the anti hive doesn’t already know about JJ then we should keep it that way. I don’t trust any of them to try anything suspect with her and things could very quickly devolve into a hostage situation
>>
HIVE VS HIVE! WHO SHALL EMERGE VICTORIOUS?
>>
>>5309107
Seconding avoiding hostage situations.
>>
>>5309099
Aim for the organics. Thats the brain/heart. Kill or be killed.
>>
>>5309145
Ideally the joints should be focused first like a necromorph
the ones connected to the glorified rods might be small and no shit have to get closer to it but theres no way joint could withstand the force of a double barrel even if its buckshot
>>
File: targets.jpg (39 KB, 700x700)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>5309167
The main joints on the body rod also seem like good targets. If we're lucky we cut it in half! Hopefully the pieces cannot move independently and that Hive's control of their body is still housed within the head rather than the weird metal being them...
>>
>>5309145
They're too small, aiming would waste two shells! Better to go for joints or center mass and hope to hit a bit of everything.
>>
File: Targets.png (275 KB, 700x700)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>5309182
Any of the joints can either cripple it or make it less lethal or even die outright if you blow any of them off.
The problem about this is that you have to get closer first and lose health.
Shooting the arm off just as he lunge forward is incredibly risky though but he is good as dead without it, ripe for stomping off the neck.
>>
>>5309145
I don't think they NEED a brain to live, if that was a brain and not a jaw.
Ideal would be to snap the arm with the knife-thumb, get their ass bent.
>>
>>5309194
I think it's a safe bet to say their head still functions as the main place where control over the body and thinking occurs since caught them staring and they were mumbling.
Once we kill them there is a hole in their head, we could reach in and rip out whatever counts for a brain in there, figure out what the fuck happened to these guys and if there's a way to avoid it or use it to our own advantage.
>>
>>5309191
I'd say reload and aim at the arm but at the shoulder point, it's a pretty cool arm and it could be prime material to test that grafting idea we had a bit ago.

Big ol arm with a blade above our normal one, sounds kickass, y'know?
>>
>>5309145
Alright, I'm convinced. Let's take off that blade with a shot to the joint cluster. See how that works.
>>
File: I THINK COOLSVILLE SUCKS.png (2.06 MB, 1280x720)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
<statement> I THINK THE ANTI-HIVE'S PIZZERIA SUCKED!
>>
>>5307692
Rainbow punch them Rainbow punch them Rainbow punch them Rainbow punch them RAINBOW PUNCH THEM
>>
>>5309217
DUDE NO! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SPECIAL DEATH ARM! THEY'RE BIGGER THAN US TOO!
>>
>You pull the trigger.
>Chi-
>BOOM!!
> Both barrels nearly blow your arm off with the recoil

Let's go ahead and hold the shotgun with both arms after we finish reloading. After that be prepared to throw the shotgun away near the Pizzeria and go and get either the plates or Friendly to keep fighting. We don't have the space to hold it and Friendly so just make sure it's somewhere we can easily come and get when the fighting is over.
>>
>>5309048
Now that they're staggered, I say we simply blast the fuck out of it's joints and eyes to give us a golden opportunity to dramatically kill it with the rainbow arm
>>
>>5309297
Seconding this.
>>
>>5309361
>>5309297
The holding the shotgun with both hands part, that is.
>>
>>5309329
Probably better to hold the shotgun with both hands when we fire it, forgot to include that
>>
We don't just need to hold the shotgun with both hands, we also need to shoulder it. Assuming it has a stock.
>>
so are we gonna double tap or rainbow arm finish?
>>
>>5309329
Yeah, that describes the plan very well.
>>
Hey guys, the Canine clearly heard the shotgun blast, right? What are the chances of it smashing through a wall or climbing through a window to interrupt the fight?
>>
>>5309570
Same reason it didn’t leave when we had that gaping hole in the back for the longest while, it’s most likely programmed not to recognize the outside for its own safety
>>
>>5309570
The Canine never wandered outside when there was a massive hole in the wall, seems like he doesn't go outside.
>>
>>5309407
Shout confusing shit at other Hive and never stop
Advance towards other Hive
Brace for recoil
Double tap
Rainbow arm
>>
>>5309620
What could we say that would lure he enemy hive inside?
Maybe, "Dont you near my pinball machine, assholes!"
>>
>lure the enemy hive inside?
Fuck that. I don't want this thing in our pizzeria!
>>
>>5309639
Same here, I’d rather avoid any property damage here
>>
Foxy is likely waiting just inside, having heard the noise.
>>
>>5309048
Choices, choices, choices.
There's the blade arm.
Then its "head".
And its feet.
And of course, the organic bits.
I say we aim for the blade arm. I'm not so sure getting its organic bits or head would disable it, but if we take out that blade we may be able to reduce the threat.
I am loving these AVED references
>>
File: PSQ216.png (177 KB, 700x700)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
You rev up the Rainbow Arm, and are pleased to feel that hum of power build. Exhaust of the entire light spectrum fills it, puffing and filling your oculars in confetti colored smoke. It masks over the empty sockets of the mess of metal before you.

You circle the Anti-Hive, it tracks you in turn, pellets dripping out of its permeable metal.

>statement< Oh you're gonna die, you'll live just like us...

The creature struggles onto its "legs", or at least to upright itself. It wobbles. Looks like the Wood wasn't ready to contend with a gun.

>exclamation<You'll become just like us! All of you will live inside of your own corpses, and never die-!!

<one-liner>I bet your Pizzeria sucked.

You take advantage of the staggered Thing, and move onto the beast, fist raised. You lift it high, until that satisfying hum reaches that screaming hiss- and slam it down.

Thoom!

>exclamation<We are just one of many! This means nothing!

Smoke begins to billow from the liquid metal, swirling around the impact you make in its core. A part of it screams, others inside remain coherent in their profanity, slurs, and hatred.

>exclamation<We'll come back-so long as the Lake houses the Dark-we won't die!

>statement<Kinda wish we could though...

The metal is gurgling, taking to the air as noxious smoke. JJ peers around the corner, shocked at the display.

>statement< Oh damn they got a cute robot girl, all we had was a stupid crate.

>exclamation< If you insult the Number One Crate one more time Chet, I will sing the VengaBoys over and over again until your rotting body is your smallest concern.

The tinny voices fade into nothing, as once again, thanks largely to luck and a bit of Cursed weaponry, you manage to outdo a threat far, far larger than yourselves.

>”Holy corkscrews. Do you think that... got you any Remnant?”

<statement>No clue, do undead count? Wait-

<inquiry>Did we just technically slay a zombie?

>”... Technically? I didn’t really understand what was going on there...”
>>
>>5309932
Wew that was intense! I can't believe we got 'em... We got time tonight but I'm not sure if we should risk woods exploration until the morning. At least we know now the Lake is a spot of interest we should explore.
Let's go check on the Remnant machine, if JJ asks about any increase tell her it was the enemy Hive.
Also before we climb down the hole, touch the liquid metal. Touch it. Touch the liquid metal!
>>
>>5309932
Check out the Remnant machine and pat the JJ on the head with our (non-cursed) arm.

The Puppet/White Thing is stupidly helpful and I'm slowly starting to worry what costs, if any, there are to it.
>>
>>5309932
>savage gleeful grin
<quip>"Groovy."
>blow smoke off of boomstick
>reload boomstick just in case- it can always be unloaded once we're done for the night
>pat JJ on the head with the non-cursed arm
>head on over to the Remnant Machine with JJ
>order JJ to remain on watch in case there was more of them prowling the night
Guys that "We'll come back-so long as the Lake houses the Dark-we won't die!" sounds like a lead
>>
>>5309951
I personally wonder when are we going to go into the woods, use our rainbow arm to summon the Rainbow, then thank them profusely for helping us wreck face
>>
>>5309951
Seems like he's just bein friendly desu.

>>5309962
Never. Fuck that asshole Rainbow, it almost killed JJ and cut our HP after forcing us into a contract.
>>
>>5309956
Yeah, tomorrow seems like an exploration day to the shed or the lake.
>>
>>5309962
We're never thanking the fucking thing. It forced us at gunpoint.
>>
>>5309975
We have one action during the next day around because:
>>5276937
>*Please be aware it will take 3/4 of the Day to Expand your Pizzeria.

I'm not sure going in there and being unable to come back before nighttime comes is a good idea.
>>
>>5309987
Why would we spend all day there? We'd clearly just explore a bit and bring any supplies we find back to the pizzeria.
>>
>>5309992
>Why would we spend all day there?
Because most of our day would be eaten up by the expansion? If we can squeeze in some exploration, sure, but I rather rest or buy something before being stunted back into the night !fun! time.
>>
>>5309973
>>5309982
Fair enough
>>
>>5310004
I thought the expansion taking 3/4ths of the day just meant customers wouldn't be allowed in until the end of the day? And that we still had free actions?
>>
>>5309932
>statement< Oh you're gonna die, you'll live just like us...

I'm not surprised. I had already had a suspicion about this and that statement confirmed it. We either die and haunt in a pre-built base personality animatronic or cut off the connection and die regardless as a loose end if people are still alive to begin with after this.

Lets get to that remnant machine and if JJ asks anything just say its totally from the zombie.
>>
>>5310026
Seems like from what they talked about it seems like whatever they did to make their bodies liquid metal with that lake, if their real bodies die their souls are tied to the artificial body.
>>
>>5310032
And then it left it shoddily but lethally built from our current standards though, there's definitely more options to haunting my boy though like overdosing on remnant and fucking with a rainbow demon for example.
Wether that's better or worse that's up to debate.
>>
>>5310036
Don't worry too much about us and any relation to what they did. If we do anything to change our body it will all be worth it and okay in the name of improving ourselves and surviving this Hell. A couple Remnant upgrades I bet we'll be able to outmanoeuvre things like them. No more barely getting away from swipes that will take our head off.
>>
File: ready-gun.gif (2.11 MB, 424x296)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>5309932
Get to the remnant machine and see if we can get any groovy upgrades
>>
File: YEEEEHEHEHEHESSSSS.jpg (24 KB, 488x498)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
REMNANT TIME! WILL ONE DEAD KID AND A ZOMBIE HIVEMIND BE ENOUGH TO EMPOWER OURSELVES? LET'S FIND OUT!
>>
>>5309932
So things we've learnt:

1. The Anti-Hive(s) are immortal. Even if we destroy them, they'll just come back, which sucks for us (reminder that had it gotten a good hit in, it could have very easily decapitated us), but is at least good to know for the future.

2. If WE end up dying, we could suffer the exact same fate. Because holy fuck is Corporate awful.
>>
>>5310573
I don't think us dying alone is enough to make us into whatever the Anti-Hive was. It specifically mentioned the lake having something to do with whatever is wrong with them.

>exclamation<We are just one of many! This means nothing!
>Smoke begins to billow from the liquid metal, swirling around the impact you make in its core. A part of it screams, others inside remain coherent in their profanity, slurs, and hatred.
>exclamation<We'll come back-so long as the Lake houses the Dark-we won't die!

Seems like it's something in the Lake that did this to them, possibly cut their connection to the body with them still in it but able to feel the real bodies they had that were probably thrown out. Maybe the Lake is where the Hellgate is? It's a good place to check out in the morning.
>>
>>5310591
I still think the anti-hive should be a cautionary tale for empowering ourselves three times, rather than just two
>>
>>5310691
Aw come on, three times is sublime with such an empowered design of our body that'll become almost divine.
>>
>>5310691
Imagine listening to some note on a machine we found. What are you, yellow?
>>
>>5311017
>>5311084
Go back to your failure of an anti-hive, freeloaders. We don’t want your kind here
>>
File: PSQ217.png (78 KB, 700x700)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
There are some very frightening implications to almost everything that the other Hive said. Things to mull over heavily just as much as 'things nothing can currently be done about'. There are too many things that fit that description lately.

You pat JJ on the head with your good arm, she jumps a little, her servos whining-

<inquiry>Are you alright?

>"A little jumpy, justified I think... Not all of us can use a shotgun or an axe-

>"And even if I could, I think my programming would prevent me from being able to swing it."

... Given the history Fazbear has of robot related injuries, that does seem likely...

<statement>Now that that awful mess is over, I need to check the Remnant room. A lot has happened today. Regrettably.

Not all of the Hive regrets the bloodshed, but no reason to share that with JJ.

You pause a moment and listen for the Canine. You hear metal scraping and tiny little whimpers, no articulate language.

---

Thankfully moving away from you.

<statement>I'll need you to take point, I'll be within yelling range, as per the norm.

>"Roger Sir, just... don't take too long. Please."

If her voice could stutter or crackle organically, it probably would have.

You go to the usual spot, and just as practiced, and will the Remnant Cave into existence. The ground opens to the stairs below. You make your way down them, to your annoyance it's darker than usual.

!!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (72 KB, 700x700)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>“If it isn’t my latest investment!”

The voice is immediately identifiable, the body less so. It’s ‘Human’? Uncannily so, the proportions seem to stretch and pull like rubber here and there, eyes rolling in the wrong direction to face you.

From its middle finger, a series of vibrant colors flare like a torch, breaking through the usual depressive, green tint.

>“Ya goddamn did it! You weren’t a complete pussy about it either, sliced that boy’s wrist down the middle. Delightful, adorable brutality! Shit, you even took down a few forest numbnuts. Maybe I was wrong about you, maybe there’s half a dick to be found between all what; thirty of you? Sixty? A syphilis ridden, warty, repulsive half of a dick, but a dick nonetheless.”

The Light Thing kicks the Remnant machine, gesturing to the remarkable increase you’ve gained over the Day.

>“I was gonna head in and torch your Pizzeria. Torture your robots a bit, see how they look with the Disc on if I cut off a few limbs at night.

>“Oh the shame of it, being cursed with honesty. I told you to ‘kill’, and you were an obedient little chain of retards. Congrats!

>“...And a far less genuine ‘Congrats’ to your Moronic Majesties, they put a lot of their juice into these tap pits. I can work an ‘Extreme Makeover’, but it pisses me off that they can fit me into their ‘monster to cuck’ converter in the first place.”
>>
>>5311282
To be fair, Rainbow Cunt, it's hard not to kill when one of your arms can implode a human being in an instant. Good thing to note that it CAN be killed and turned into juice.

Question is, what to do with it now that it's standing right here? Do we just ask it what it plans on doing with us now or? For me, I'm just gonna be coy and call the new form it has "cute"
>>
File: army-of-darkness-fancy.gif (6.06 MB, 640x360)
6.06 MB
6.06 MB GIF
>>5311282
Bitch looks like she's sans undertale. Based on her looks and the stuff she's mentioning, We should ask if she's from corporate and We don't seem to need her to meet our boomstick so let's just begrudgingly thank her praises and head into the remnant machine
>>
>>5311295
Hold on a minute, I forgot that it's the rainbow bitch. No need to ask if she's from corporate
>>
>>5311282
Give a sarcastic middle finger to rainbow cunt.
>>
File: 1649557634798.png (114 KB, 700x700)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>5311272
>>5311282
We should have reloaded the shotgun before we came in here, shit.
Unless she can call the cave herself or found another way in it looks like she can teleport as well, at least at night. Maybe the new body is weaker like a part of her she cut off and formed into a human form, or she's all condensed down into that body? Either way since we're basically unarmed and right now her attacks would hurt more than the anti-hive's massive claw I say we play this EXTREMELY safe and be polite. Compliment her power in the arm and that it's made killing in her name a pleasure.

>>5311294
>>5311295
>>5311303
DO NOT call her a cunt oor do anything else to insult her, do you remember the laser beam she shot our ass with in an instant? She's brandishing a rainbow flame right there, REMEMBER THE FUN WE HAD LAST TIME WE WERE INVOLVED WITH FIRE OF ANY KIND?
We should butter her up hard right now, talk about how fun killing with the arm is, mention that we also crushed his throat with the arm.(It's distasteful but she responds well to violence no matter if we did it to end his pain.)
Talk about what fun it is to kill in her name and suggest that we could kill even more for her if there happens to be enough Remnant collected for us to use the second option. Really sell how great it would be for us to be improved. she doesn't want her little killers trying to get her blood and torture fumbling around like morons forever, right? Sure it'd be funny but eventually that'd wear out it's welcome and she'd lose out on all kinds of bloodshed!
>>
>>5311305
The insults come from me, not commanding our vessel to do pisstakes. I'm aware that she could instantly fry us should we do so much as annoy her. Getting into the remnant machine is our main goal so either thanking her or ignoring her would let us focus on that goal
>>
>>5311308
She would rip our head off and use it to make a puppet show for JJ outside if we tried ignoring her. If we had more health and Friendly or the shotgun was loaded I would actually say fuck this bitch and suggest we attempt to kill or wound her severely. But since we're living on half our functionality and trying to load the shotgun would tip her off to start doing some tincan target practice with us all we can do is grovel to this loony bitch right now and hope we can convince her to let us look at and use the remnant machine and get right the fuck outta here.
>>
File: cartoon-puppet.gif (2.76 MB, 498x280)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB GIF
>>5311310
Then we should go with the other option of giving her praise, groveling might set her off wrong. Even if we had those benefits you mentioned, I've got a feeling that they won't do shit to her as her introduction made her feel like a endgame tier boss plus the implied abstraction bs. Keeping her on our side for now could give us more useful info and upgrades, If we're going to kill her then we should find a method to absorb a good amount of her powers beforehand which might happen in the future.
>>
>>5311282
>Corporate actually CAN kill the demon god and turn it into Remnant juice
Terrifying, but relieving. But mostly terrifying.

Also, given the suit, I absolutely 100% could believe that the Rainbow is a rogue member of Corporate.
>>
>>5311314
Looking back on our first encounter with her.
>"... Oh? Freedom? To sell crap pizza and hang out with robots since real Humans are just too scary for you? You're just so desperate for that yummy, yummy escapism!"
>You grip the Chain-whip tight, bracing. Many mouths laugh at once- echoing together in a nauseating chorus before-
>"What the fuck, sure. I'll let you go. Provided you really wallow in how little control you have the second you leave your widdle wood shack.
>"Touch my Light."
>---
>"... If I wanted to kill you I'd have done it already, dumbass! Do what I tell you, and don't you dare ask if it's a trick-and in my kindness I'll let you and Bucket-cap leave."
>The mouths grin wider, spattering 'color' across the overgrown grass-burning it away, exposing the soil underneath.

>"That's a good look for you-tell ya what! Crawl to me, touch my Light or...
>"The next one goes through Bucket-Hat’s little wooden skull. I doubt she can feel pain but I'll try my best to change that! Ha~Ha~ha. ha. ha.
>"You have no control here, you absolute Loser. The Wood eats little boys like you for breakfast, however many pussies are in that rusty skull of yours. You are nothing."
I don't think she has a problem with us grovelling. Also;
>Looking at your arm, you see it, the faint aura of red, blue, yellow...
>"Of course, nothing is free! That took a toll on your body, I'm surprised you didn't just turn to sludge. You aren't as sturdy now, but if you wanna live more than fifteen minutes in the Wood, you'll need to learn to hit first."
>I'M SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T JUST TURN TO SLUDGE.
Uh oh.

>>5311315
Huh I missed that part. Looks like the Remnant field does affect her. Seems like she can still do whatever she wants but it would take a lot of effort on her part to do so. Perhaps another night and a few empowerings we could take her down if she's on Pizzeria grounds?

Good eye, tidbits like that will save us in the long run.
>>
>>5311282
We are now entering hot chick heaven.
>>
File: yes-grin.gif (955 KB, 498x280)
955 KB
955 KB GIF
>>5311322
Alright, good point but that was in the past. some of her compliments as of now revolve around us not being a complete pussy anymore in her own words and considering that we've got half a dick, groveling immediately after she said that might piss her off but as long as it doesn't get our asses torched and we get onto the remnant machine, it's all good.
>>
>>5311333
think fast wha
>>
>>5311336
Good point as well. It's hard figuring out how to appease a bipolar demon that likes hurting things for fun. At least we know talking about killing and how great her power in our arm is (even if it nearly tears itself from our damn shoulder most times) a good bet to please her.
>>
>>5311282
Thank her for the power enabling us to kill those fuckers trying to murder us and burn our pizzeria. Try not to check her out
>>
>>5311439
NO ONE WAS GOING TO DO THAT!
>>
>>5311282
Say that we are thankful for her powers, and that we used the arm to crush that kids windpipe and if we can use the machine
And also complement her form and say it looks "cute"
>>
>>5311282
Express thanks for the arm.
>>
>>5311282
"We do try to maintain some level of professionalism."
>>
>>5311282
Lets be professional,
>Express thanks for the arm and not torching our place, inquire about the new look and check on that remnant machine.
>>
>>5311322
I assume Corporate's stuff could probably drain her of power to where we could take her on in a 'reasonable' confrontation, but as we are now, we definitely aren't strong enough.

At least now we know that the Rainbow is keeping a direct eye on us, given it knew about the kid we murdered.
>>
>>5311746
That’s probably those red dots we’ve been seeing
>>
File: 1649536009532.png (176 KB, 700x700)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>5311746
Ye it's weird she knew about something in the daytime. Hopefully she only found out when we touched the body with our arm rather than it always knowing what's happening with us. We should probably say that death was completely intentional. Saying it was just an accident might piss her off and give her a free pass to get angry at us for "not being able to do anything right."

>>5311881
If that turns out to be the case I'm gonna be so pissed. This technicolor whore needs to stop freaking us right the fuck out.
>>
>>5311282
><statement> We did our best to ensure he was in pain for as long as possible before crushing his throat using the gift your contract gave us.

We gotta stroke her ego a bit and satiate her love of inflicted pain if we hope to get her to let us use the machine. Anything we do right now must be under her approval right now otherwise she's going to change her mind about not torching the place and us anymore.
>>
>>5311305
How did she get in here anyway?
Did she vent? Like the hit game Amo
>>
File: ha.png (427 KB, 550x666)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>5312486
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT START WITH THIS SHIT
>>
>>5312486
>RAINBOW, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF AMONG US?
>YOU BEING HERE IS AWFULLY SUS.
>>
>>5312500
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1641582969223.png (13 KB, 330x319)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Class acts. All of you.
>>
>>5311558

I am in full support of a guarded but professional approach. No bullshit, no sass, no groveling.
>>
>>5312486
>>5312495
>5312495
>>5312500
from what little we've seen of the anti-hive before we blew the damn thing apart, it somehow seems less retarded than whatever this is.

>>5312527
>>5311558
Yeah, probably the best. Sucking up to it won't do shit and sassing it in our half HP state (WITH ONE OF OUR ARMS DIRECTLY LINKED TO IT) is also kinda a bad idea.
>>
>>5312558
At least we're sane enough not to try and ape off Morbius when we kill. It could be more retarded.
We could be saying "It's Hivin' Time!"
>>
>>5311272
Giving attention to the first part of this It's interesting that Corporate might have limited JJ's movement to prevent any potential harm, sort of like a seatbelt where if it goes too fast it locks up, something to test with a hammer that could fit in her little circle hand later when we're safer. Perhaps a point towards empowering her later to give her a bit of self defence potential.

The light was also a wonderful purchase, it's nice seeing that the Canine is going towards the party room and wouldn't be in the office or the hallway, or if he is we can see him going there. If we keep getting lucky placements like that which show off a high traffic area either directly or at the edges this thing will probably save our lives tons of times.
>>
File: oh hey rainbow.jpg (99 KB, 602x672)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I see no possible way this could go wrong. I suggest we internally say it was good to know each other before we actually talk to Rainbow.
>>
Can we buy shiny cleaning supplies in the morning if we survive? Cleaning is getting hard to do with all the stuff going on so it'd be nice to quicken that up
>>
>>5312728
Iirc they don’t shorten the amount of time applying it, only how long the clean effect lasts
>>
>>5313317
That would still probably help given that we could be able to ignore areas longer to focus on the latest blood or oil spill before say the kitchen gets dirty from maling pizzas.
Weird it doesn't make things a bit easier to clean, I thought the water was said to become cleaner when we upgraded to Sudsy?
>>
>>5312728
It would be nice, right?
>>
>>5313635
I just want to think aboit a future where we can mop up more blood without having to dump a bucket because we actually have clean water to clean with rather than focus on our frankly awful situation right now with the crazy rainbow lady...
She does have a snazzy suit though.
>>
New bread?
>>
>>5314419
New Bread!
>>5314576
>>
>>5314579
Thanks for running.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.