[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1652111001580.png (712 KB, 640x960)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
test quest is a game where I can test how /qa/ works and see if I can sustain a session. Lets begin

>you wake up there. What do?
>>
turn off night vision and meditate
>>
>>5272549
>Check yourself to see what belongings you have, and if you're harmed.
>>
>>5272549
>Scream into the Void
>Shit myself
>>
>>5272554
>you start screaming
HELLO? IS ANYBODY THERE??
HELLLLOOOOOO???
>no one answers your calls
>you start screaming, crying and sobbing, then you feel weird: a stream of diarrhea flows in your pants
>>5272553
>you undress and check your pockets
you find a tissue and a phone charger
>>5272552
>you do not know what to do, so you turn off your night vision glasses and start meditating
>you wake up and found out your in a mall and seemeed abandoned...
what do?
>>
>>5272579
>slide down the handrails of the escalators, the mall cops can't stop your fun now.
>>
>pee in the water from the top floor then drink the water
>>
>>5272583
HEY YOU THERE, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHIT YOURSELF INSIDE AN ABANDONED MALL, THAT'S THE NW STATE LAW (USA)
>you jump on the escalators and slide down, jump and start running
what do after?
>>
>>5272594
>tell qm players lose interest without being provided base choices and goal in quest
>sneeze very loudly
>>
File: 1280px-Sneeze.jpg (340 KB, 1279x856)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>5272597
>you turn yourself and shout
EVERYBODY LEAVED THE THREAD, QM IS DOG SHIT AND SO IS ITS THREAD!!
>you sneeze on the police officers face and run again
>the police officers are now very angry and start running faster (wtf was he talking about anyway?)
>>5272591
>you're nowhere to be found
>water falls from the top of their heads
>your pissing down the police heads
>>
>>5272603
>run upstarts till you reach the roof
>>
>>5272549
I fucking love /tg/ throwbacks.
>>
>>5272603
>throw shelves and large objects down as you pass in order to slow your pursuers
>>
>>5272610
you start throwing chairs and plastic tables on the polices head
one of one goes unconcious and the other one goes upstares
>>5272605
you run as fast as you can (pants off) and reach the top of the mall
it's infact a wallmart and it is one of the hugest mall in NW state and the entire USA
>>5272607
>you remember that episode of bear grills
you start breaking the glasses so (if an helicopter comes down) it can read the following words
I fucking love /tg/ throwbacks
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (116 KB, 980x627)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>5272617
>>
>>5272617
Activate your almonds to defeat the remaining police officer.
>>
>>5272619
>this is the day pigs started flying (off of the walmart)
>>
File: téléchargement (2).jpg (11 KB, 283x178)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>5272623
>as you wave your pants like a flag hoping a helicopter comes save you
>the remaining officer as reach the top and comes near you to catch up
you activate your almonds and now the other officer is defeated
>>
>>5272617
time to grab the Hoverbike and jump the Shark into the Sunset
>>
File: Sus_scrofa_avionica.png (2.94 MB, 1998x1281)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>5272630
>no helicopter to be seen
>you remember the overbike inside the mall
you grab it and ride it through the sun set
>>5272626
...while flying pigs are chasing you and sperming all the way (for a reason flying makes them horny)
>>
>>5272635
>Throw the Almonds at a passerby. The flood is allergic to Almonds so they will be safe.

>Ask your local Choas Cult if they are accepting new members then crash their bookclub using your bike
>>
> Fire the the eye laser
>>
File: Stigmartus.jpg (97 KB, 344x540)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>5272640
>while riding your bike you trhow activated almonds at passerby. the pigs start going for the passerby instead of you
the crowd is being raped by the pigs while you escape
>you find a little station turned into a bookclub named
chaos cult: go away
>you ask if you can stay with them
the whole cult says NO!
>you grab your bike, throw activated almons at the cult members and destroy the inside of the bookclub using your bike
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAJJQAJHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! *cough* *cough*
>>5272641
>you go outside and activate your laser eyes
the whole gas station is bu4ning and is about to explode. you drive away....
>>
>>5272648
Cool guys don't look at explosions.
>>
>>5272655
>>
>>5272549
Thanks for running, QM.
>>
>>5277384
it was shit I know
>>
>>5277384
I can use this thread to make another one,wdt?
>>
>>5277804
I liked it.
>>
File: 690359844_db42bcba8e_b.jpg (121 KB, 768x1024)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
let's try another one
Philosopher's stone quest
Your an alchemist named Dubasun. your trying to create or found the philosopher stone so you can destroy itself so no one can ise its power to do evil.
What will you do first
>go buy books at the market place: merchants got new things to sell
>write a letter to the King Solomon to use its library
>go in a journey to found answers
what will you choose?
>>
>>5290991
>go in a journey to found answers
>>
>>5290991
>>write a letter to the King Solomon to use its library
>>
>>5291033
>>5290994

You decide to write a letter to the king about using his labrary for research but the answer was no. To fullfil your quest you must found answers elswhere. You decide to quit the capital and go on a adventure. Will you
>go alone
>found accolyts at guilds or bars
>will travel with the nodamic people of Kawaka
>>
>>5291957
>>
>>5291957
>go alone
>>
>>5291964
you decide to go alone. Your deed is unknown; you can pass as a pilgrim since the main religion of the state is the church of the sun. You don't want people with you, they'll put you into trouble. You quit the capital; where will you head
>south
>north
>west
>est
>other
>>
>>5292015
>north
>>
>>5292810
Your first location is the Darves mountain and undergrounds to the north of the capitol. You arrive within a day and half night at the dwarve rampart. There, you ask some dwarves about their knowledge about the philosophers stone. You must trade something, what will it be
>rare stones
>all your belongings
>trade your life as a worker
>>
>>5293150
>rare stones
>>
>>5293880
you get your rare stones oit and give them to the chief of dwarves. He then tell you that the philosopher stone could be whatever and not onlh a stone. Many before came asking the dawrves for making the philosopher stone but even if the dwarves know well about stones, they don't know nothing about the philosopher "stone".
Your next step is
>go back to the capitol
>go to the frontier,
>another direction
>>
>>5296722
>go to the frontier,
>>
>>5296869
you get yourself to the gate of the known world. You're at the frontier's rampart. one of the guard tells you only group of people can travel into the Locust desert here or with a special pass. You mist convince the guards to let you out
>try another entrance to the desert
>lie
>try to pass anyway
>>
>>5296879
>try another entrance to the desert
>>
how do I use dice roll and colors writing?
>>
>>5272549
>I sit up, gather my stuff togther, then realize that I wasn't in immeadiate danger, as there was not a soul around, nor did anybody trigger my traps I set up at the top of the staircase, alongside my dog being an alarm, watching out for anything.
>I sit down, put down my traveler's backpack full of my supplies, and lay on the stairs upon my pillow, of which the lower levels are submerged in water
>This seems to be some sort of old facility from the old world. Nobody quite knows what happened to those old civilizations, but what's left of them remains, including this odd facility made of some well-enchanced stone, Grandpa called it "concrete" once.
>In any case, I stretched, and laid back, I had travelled for hundreds of miles, just me and my pet dog, A golden retriever named Shanty. I couldn't be happier, I was finally free of living in the confines of my old home, and was out to explore and see what was out there. Once I'm out of these square tunnels, I'll set out to see the rest of the world.
>Shanty licked my hand, and continued to keep watch for bad guys for me.
>I fell asleep once more.
>>
File: 1654134796956.jpg (305 KB, 962x626)
305 KB
305 KB JPG
>>5296910
you decide to get back to the forest and stop near an abandoned church. you the decide to rest a bit when suddenly you hear a sound coming feom behind. you turn yourself and now facing a bunch of...skaven!! You don't know what to do and they begin to attack you. You must defend yourself
roll 2d6 dice x2 to defend yourself.
>>
Rolled 2, 6 = 8 (2d6)

>>5300228
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>5300228
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>5300358
the fight seems to have no issue. you the try to give it a kick to the first skaven who attacked you.
roll a 2d6
>>
Rolled 2, 3 = 5 (2d6)

>>5300419
>>
>>5301017
you kick the first skaven then try to run and hide in the forest.
you wait few minutes....they're gone
what will you do next
>go back to the abandoned church
>walk
>go back to the rampart tell about the skaven in the forest
>>
>>5301266
>go back to the rampart tell about the skaven in the forest
>>
>>5301534
you go back to the rampart and tell the guards what happened.

<weird...skavens never leavs abandoned cities... something is up obviously>
<we'll go check it ourselves, tell us where!>
you tell about the abandoned church and go there with them, but the skaven where gone.
As a reward, you get to pass the frontier and now are outside the capital territory. You walk for 30 min straight and happen to get into the desert.
You see like a sillouete at the horizon. Its a sand-ship with sea sand traveler...the kawaka people. They can help you pass the desert
>you accept to travel with them
>tell them you wnt to travel alone, just draw where to go on the map
>>
>>5301878
>>
>>5301878
>>5301880
>you accept to travel with them
>>
File: namib_dune_wh.jpg (27 KB, 850x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>5302541
You travel through the desert on a boat with the kawaka people.

<Where are you going?> asked th chief.

<I'll go at the otherside of the desert, near the unknown lands>

<that's pretty dangerous you know AND you're traveling alone...I can also clearly see you don't know how to fight, do you?>

<I have a quest to fullfil...something very important...found the philosopher's dtone! Do you know anything about it?>

<The philosopher's stone? a stone that grant all your wishes...sorry I don't know much about it>

<oh ...I see, how much day we'll we be at the otherside of the desert?>

<3 weeks> then the man laughed.

<I should learn you how to fight or use magic, alchemist>

what will you choose?
>use some magic
>mastering fight with weapons?
>>
>>5302654
>mastering fight with weapons
momma didn't raise no bitch
>>
>>5302654
>mastering fight with weapons?
Two-handed sword.
>>
File: IMG_20220613_114237.jpg (92 KB, 384x396)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>5302907
>>5302736
sorry got banned two days.

During your journey, the kawaka's chif th
aught you how to fight with swords. He taught you the basics with twi handed sword a bit of one handed sword.
You now know how to fight.
It's been 3 weeks now and you finally arrived to the other side of the desert.
Before leaving, the kawaka chief and its people gave you a [Grand sword] to fight. As you stare at it the chief described this sword
" It's a shiny sword that we use to fight while traveling in the desert. The sun makes it looks like invisible to the ennemy. keep it with you, we just arrived to the Coral desert; it's far less dried as the Locrust desert, and few trees and oasis so you may travel alone without danger; but be aware there's still monsters"

You thank him and a woman gives you some food. You leave them behind and walk for 30 min then stops. The sun is starting to go down and you need to sleep somewhere as you glare around; you watched a tower. what do
>go inside
>keep watchung it, maybe something will come out of the tower
>sleep outside
>>
>>5306772
great sword[b/]
>>
>>5306772
>go inside

>>5306777
No problem. I'm only glad you didn't abandon the quest.
>>
File: 1653146723893m.jpg (214 KB, 1024x681)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>5308204you decide to ho inside. there's still light form the outside, you can see a stare going on the top of the tower. The floor is full of sand; you must sleep on the top, that's a better idea.
You climb the stares and look at the inside of the tower, hmmm looks like an old patrol tower of the army, but who?
Nevermind, you reach the topnow and can see the desert surrounding the tower.
There's a piece of tissue on the floor, you take it and smell it. Weird the smell is still strong. Someone or some people went here not so long time ago...They must have gone...wait no, there's nothing but desert and traveling throught the desert at night is very dangerous even for a wizard. A thought crossed your mind, they'll be back maybe, they've gone somewhere but will be back for sure

" I must hide but where?!"

you run downstair but then fall onto the sand...weird it made a sound lile there was something under the sand.

>dig the sand
>go outside and hide somewhere else
>>
>>5308596
>dig the sand
>>
>>5308596
>>go outside and hide somewhere else
>>
bump for more answers
>>
>>5309545
Roll for it.
>>
File: Laby.jpg (99 KB, 975x1050)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>5308650
>>5308599
You begin digging the sand but hear foostep outside of the tower. you decide to go up as fast as possible a'd hide in the stairs.
Two men stands there, and start digging like you did before. they didn't pay attention to the digged part.
both of them were wearing long robes of colpurs with curved sword at tied to their belt. they were wearing scarfs on their head.
The two men get into a hole in the grou'd after digging the sand enough.

"looks like the entrance of some sort od dungeon or catacombs..."

you decide to go down the hole but 30 min after, when the sun got down and the night was up.

You land on a cold and hard floor. The atmosphere was dark and dire too. The air was wet and a path was showed by the torches on the walls.
You take one torch[b/] with you and walk straight.
After walking few min your facing 3 paths
>straight
>left
>right
which one will you choose? Bewarz of the two men we saw earlier
>>
>>5314057
Look at the ground and listen before each entrance first.
>>
>>5314121
you take a look around and watch if there is no one near you. You put your torch near each entrance but cound'nt see that far. After few minutes, you decide yo listen if any footsteps cna be heard...indeed, footseps can be heard but from the 3 entrnces at the same times.
-left: the footsteps vome from behind
-front: the footsteps seems to come from left and right
-right: the footsteps were louder but you also hear like echoes. seems like it lead to outside or a wide chamber.

droplets could be heard from time to time when suddenly you hear someon towards you but can't say which direction.
Where will you go
>left
>front
>right
>>
>>5314218
>front
>>
>>5314218
Thanks for running.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.