[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: god1.jpg (175 KB, 900x599)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
You are a God

2000 years ago you descended on the land bring unspeakable joy and eternal order. This land is your, now and forever more.

However, as divine as you are, you can't interact with the mortal world except for rare occasion.

To that end, you have entrusted your blessing on a spoke person, your divine priestess in the mortal land.

However, 2000 years have passed, and your priestess has gone astrayed.

While you gave her eternal immortality, true immortality that prevent any harm to come to her, she wishes for dead now after 2000 years.

For that, she has conducted heresies in secret, thinking you wouldn't see.

There are other Gods, however only you are the true supreme.

On certain days, the lesser ones claim that they are true masters of reality. And it is true in a sense. However, as long as you are still here, none of their claim will come to fruition.

The divine spokeman has been contacting with the lesser Gods in secret to conduct heresies.

While for the other Gods, it advances their cause, however her true goal is for something to finally kill her.

While you are perfect, you are still full of contradiction.

At this moment, you decided to intervene.

And then you cast down a curse

>Death. As punishment for her transgression, you strike down everyone around her while entrapping her in an eternal prison, forcing her to wallow in the corpses of her people while still forever undying
>Separation.On the first day, you set event in motion to send to her the perfect man that will capture her heart. On the 200th day, when love is blossoming, you will take away his immortality so that she will be forever alone again until she begs you for forgiveness
>Wish granted. You take away her immortality, and choose another younger priestess to be your next spokeman
>>
> Ignore her, let her stew for another hundred years.
>>
>>5261695
+1
>>
>>5261664
>Seperation
He should show rapid signs of decline in the days after the 200th, and obvious signs of her heresies being the cause
>>
>>5261664
>Death. As punishment for her transgression, you strike down everyone around her while entrapping her in an eternal prison, forcing her to wallow in the corpses of her people while still forever undying
>>
>>5261664
>Separation.On the first day, you set event in motion to send to her the perfect man that will capture her heart. On the 200th day, when love is blossoming, you will take away his immortality so that she will be forever alone again until she begs you for forgiveness
>>
>>5261664
>>Death. As punishment for her transgression, you strike down everyone around her while entrapping her in an eternal prison, forcing her to wallow in the corpses of her people while still forever undying
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

1 Ignore
2 Separation
3 Death
>>
...You realize that this has nothing to do with you and ignore her for 100 years.

During this time, the priestess has been communicating with the other Gods, performing countless heinous deeds, and rituals, such as fornicating with an otherworldly entity to bring it to this world, injecting herself with a disease that is the personification of a God. You can stop all of this of course, but you decided against it because it is meaningless.

However, surprisingly something happens, and she semi-succeed in rebelling against you even though you have been ignoring her for the last 100 years.

It was either through a tantric ritual, or through animalistic fornication, the priestess managed to break your authority on the world, breaking the divine on her body, allowing her to be impregnated with some kind of spawn.

This should be the power of some Gods encroaching on your reality.

In this world, you are the top God, the truth of this world. Everything you will is the rule of reality. However, the other Gods are themselves also divine. Once upon a time perhaps, or maybe in the future. In their version of reality, they are the supreme ruler of all thing and you are just a minor God, however, their reality is just a mirror reflection of the real world and not the truth. They all yearn to take your position and make their false reality into the actual reality. Through that mean they encroach on the mainline world, trying to subvert your will so that they can slowly turn the real world into their version of reality and claim supremacy.

This child, if it was born, would be a solid foothold into reality for these other Gods.

And for the time...

>You continue to do nothing, ignoring these mortals life for a few more years
>Finally, you decide on open communication with your spoke person. You don't understand why despite all your good intentions, protecting her from all worldly harm, she would start trying to rebel against you.
>You smite the unholy matrimony from heaven, leaving the priestess completely unharmed because she is your spokeperson, however, every lingering present, including her unborn child are 'cleansed' forcefully.
>>
>>5261933
>You smite the unholy matrimony from heaven, leaving the priestess completely unharmed because she is your spokeperson, however, every lingering present, including her unborn child are 'cleansed' forcefully.

Make her miscarry in public during a sermon that we've ordered her to hold.
>>
>>5261933
>You take the child for your own, subverting the machinations of the false gods.
This is the ultimate dick move I can think of.
>>
>>5261934
+1, also she vomits black blood
>>
>>5261935
+1 kill the mother and take the child
>>
>>5261935
>support
>>
I will be back in a while
>>
>>5261933
>You smite the unholy matrimony from heaven, leaving the priestess completely unharmed because she is your spokeperson, however, every lingering present, including her unborn child are 'cleansed' forcefully.
>>
>QM went to get a pack of smokes
Sigh. I'm not even surprised anymore.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

1 Smite
2 Take the child
>>
You contemplate striking down the unborn child where it stands, however, in the end you decide against it.

This child can be useful after all.

And so, you keep it.

The child is the result of multiple-Gods machination, and so you decide to add your own flavor to the mix.

Considering the spokewoman is your presence on the world,she is seeped with your power.

The unborn fetus is a mixture of miasma, divine power from multiple consciousness striving for supremacy. Because the child is born in your priestess womb, it is as simple as intensifying your divine essence for the child to absorb.

In the end it results in a very special child.

If you count semen, it is probably the child of some God.

If you count essence, the child has multiple fathers, which are all different kind of God striving for supremacy.

In the list of those fathers, you are included, and is probably the most prominent of all.

So, you end up co-fathering a child that was born from those circumstances.

There was a change in demeanor of your priestess.

For 9 months, she has to hide in the depth of your temple. In your infinite benevolence, you allow it, because unaware to her, the child is your too, prominently.

After 9 months, the child was born, and your chief priestess softens. It is as if the pain of 2000 years fades away with the birth of that child.

This cannot stand

[] The moment of his birth, you take the child away, cementing her hatred of You
[] You coop the child mind, turning it into a divine puppet in the mortal world that is more obedience than his mother
[] It is time for you to claim what is your, one day, after the child’s mind has developed, you appear before him and declare ‘I am your father’
>>
File: 1646336035541.jpg (127 KB, 586x580)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>5262706
>The moment of his birth, you take the child away, cementing her hatred of You
lol get fucked on whore
>>
>>5262706
>The moment of his birth, you take the child away, cementing her hatred of You
Yoink.
>>
>>5262706
>The moment of his birth, you take the child away, cementing her hatred of You
>>
>>5262706
>You coop the child mind, turning it into a divine puppet in the mortal world that is more obedience than his mother
>>
>>5262706
>You coop the child mind, turning it into a divine puppet in the mortal world that is more obedience than his mother
>>
File: GOD.jpg (73 KB, 1200x630)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>The moment of his birth, you take the child away, cementing her hatred of You

The moment the child was born, before Renneth can show love to her child, you descended from the heaven in the form of incandescent light that purges away all impurities.

Staring blankly at your descend, your divine spokewoman could only show a dumbfounded expression.

You aren’t supposed to be here.

You aren’t supposed to intervene in the mortal world.

During your descend, wherever the light shone, all living creatures show inexplicable endless joy before all turning into specks of light that disappear in your majesty.

If you descend in your entirety, there would be an eternal world full of endless joy, however, there would be no living creatures left in the world.

That is why you make your own rule that you won’t descend into the mortal world, and the rule binds you.

However, in this case, there is a caveat to your own rule.

As other Gods want to use this child as a conduit to their divine power so that they can enter the world, so can you.

While you can’t intervene in the matter of the world blindly without a middle person like your sadly astrayed priestess, Renneth, when it comes to this child, you can intervene in the matter.

Because you are his ‘father’.

As this child is your, you can intervene in the matter of the world ignoring the previous clause as long as it involves this child.

Renneth may not know it but she has given you your greatest pawn yet.

All around Renneth, there are familiar faces and familiar power. For now, they can only bask in your light and burn away.

Renneth stares at you angrily as you look at her during your descend.

‘Why?’

It seems to say. But even she does not have that courage to question you. The entire central city located in the middle of the main continent where you descend is now empty of people except for Renneth, who is immortal, and your child. All turned into joyous light.

Without a word, you take the child in her name and fly away.

“Wait!”

You turn and look at her

“Please, I beg of you God. For all these years, I have always served your will. This child is the only joy I have in this world, and can accompany me to starve away the loneliness of this eternal journey. Please, do not take little Aksa away from me.”

You stare at her one more, before slowly ascending, ignoring her scream and plead.

The relationship between you and her now are almost irreconcilable.
>>
>>5263054

As the little child cries, you conjure a trinket to amuse him.

It is a divine pendant that only belongs to him with the word Aksa carved on it.

It is the name that his mother has given him.

However, there is a problem.

You can’t raise a child.

It is obvious as to why.

To be honest, you were going to have some random family raise him as his own until his adolescence. But who will you choose?

> No one. You decided that to temper him, this will will have a hard life, on the street with no parents, family or dependent even as his mother, the most powerful woman in the world is desperately looking for him.
> You have a family of military men raising him. The ‘father’ is a retired grand general that led an army of conquest in the past. His father before him is someone who killed 10,000 men. His father before him is also in the military. It is a suitable place for your spawn to grow up.
> You raise him in a brothel. You heard that men love to be surrounded by women. Though this is not a sure thing, as an expression of your love, you let him be raised by whores and loved by whore in an environment where he is surrounded by women everyday
>>
>>5263055
> You place him in a farmer's hovel. The life of a humble laborer will teach him dedication and sincerity, and Renneth cannot search every farm in the world.
>>
>>5263055
> You raise him in a brothel. You heard that men love to be surrounded by women. Though this is not a sure thing, as an expression of your love, you let him be raised by whores and loved by whore in an environment where he is surrounded by women everyday
>>
>>5263055
>> You have a family of military men raising him. The ‘father’ is a retired grand general that led an army of conquest in the past. His father before him is someone who killed 10,000 men. His father before him is also in the military. It is a suitable place for your spawn to grow up.
Rule by divine right
>>
File: Spoiler Image (62 KB, 750x1000)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>5263055
>You raise him in a brothel. You heard that men love to be surrounded by women. Though this is not a sure thing, as an expression of your love, you let him be raised by whores and loved by whore in an environment where he is surrounded by women everyday

Huh, raised in a brothel. Where have I heard this backstory before?
Eh it's probably nothing.
>>
>>5263054
> You raise him in a brothel. You heard that men love to be surrounded by women. Though this is not a sure thing, as an expression of your love, you let him be raised by whores and loved by whore in an environment where he is surrounded by women everyday
>>
>>5263159
> You raise him in a brothel. You heard that men love to be surrounded by women. Though this is not a sure thing, as an expression of your love, you let him be raised by whores and loved by whore in an environment where he is surrounded by women everyday

He's going to grow up hating women and become an incel demigod.
>>
File: brothel.jpg (104 KB, 620x477)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
Despite being the Great God of all things, you don’t understand human.

When you gave Renneth eternal immortality, at first there was joys. However, overtime, she grew more and more bitter and you don’t understand why. She can live forever, isn’t that the gift that everyone wishes for?

However, the answer may lie in the form of an outer God intruding on your realm.

Your order of the world is ‘goodness’.

People are born. They experience a pleasant life. There aren’t many miseries because you bless the land to be abundant and the people to be restrained.

Under the guidance of Renneth, all kings and strong men fear disturbing the balance and cause a heavenly catastrophe to fall on their head. Wars are rare, and almost always end instantly when you turn all participants including the mastermind into ashes.

Only…

Life was too stable. To the point of stagnation. In the last 2000 years, nothing has changed since you enter the seat of supremacy. No hunger, no disease, no war come with no advancement and people being complacent, enjoying their life as much as they can.

The God of Red preaches for a different world. In that world, there shall be no peace, no happiness and no order. Nothing is ever certain, only strife. The people will know constant strife and change, and the strong will reign over the weak, and they will feel that it is right, because that is the true way of the world.

You don’t quite agree. However his preaching reaches a choir with many people including your spokewoman.

She is desperate for death, however she would also appreciate uncertainties.

You may have gone wrong somewhere with her, however, as she pleases, you won’t go wrong again this time, you drop young Aksa into a brothel.

You hear men like to be surrounded by women, so, considering this is your son, you did something for him.

The infant Aksa was found on the door of the famous brothel Rouge’s Secret by the madame of the brothel. Originally she was going to toss him out, however, you forcefully changed her mind. Instead, the madame decided to raise Aksa so that he can grow up to be some kind of handiman for the brothel. According to her mind, when he grows up, she wants him to be a sweeper that sweep the floor, and if he grows up to be strong, she wants him to enforce the ‘rules’ of the brothel on unruly customers.

Luckily, due to the fetish of men, there are a few wenches who were lactating in the brothel so the child can be fed. It is considered a done deal.

However, while you are busy with this matter, a voice is incessantly calling you out.

Your priestess is conducting a large ritual to invite your presence just a few days after giving birth, what do you do? She looks pissed

>Show up
>Show up as the Red God instead
>Don’t show up
>>
>>5263211
>>Show up as the Red God instead
>>
>>5263211
Ignore her for a decade then show up with your son who doesn't recognize her.
>>
>>5263211
>Don’t show up
>>
>>5263211
>Show up as the Red God instead
the perfect plot for the perfect prank
>>
>>5263211
>Show up as the Red God instead
Pranking time!
>>
>>5263211
>Show up as the Red God instead
>>
>>5263211
>>Show up
>>
>>5263211
>>Show up
>>
>>5263211
>Show up as the Red God instead
>>
>>5263211
>Show up as the Red God instead
>>
File: Myth3.jpg (89 KB, 245x369)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
There is a strange sickness in the air.

It is one where even kings, emperors and immortals fall victim to.

You don’t understand it.

Emotions.

However, you can become someone who understands human emotions clearly. The Red God who is opposite of you.

It is a misconception that you oppose each other. You each represent a single concept to the extreme.

‘What is life’

While the conclusion of the two Gods are opposite of eachother, you both represent the same concept.

It is also a misconception that you two are not the same being.

Of course you are familiar with the Red God because at this moment, you ARE him.

While this may certainly not be true a few days ago, it is now.

Strictly speaking, you are everyone and everyone is you, even the Gods.

When you claim the seat of supremacy, that happens. Even the Red God and other Gods opposing you can be considered a facet of you. This is not true according to Them, and the answers vary according to you, however, due to your rigid order, it is hard to maintain a sense of self while being another supreme being.

At this moment, you aren’t just pretending to be the Red God, you are him and he is you.

Ignoring the screeching inner voice, you take a look in a divine mirror.

Your pure white demeanour is slowly being dyed red.

Renneth is hosting a grand ritual.

It is the same kind of ritual being hosted 2000 years ago during your moment of ascension. What happened back then was nothing of importance. The mortal that becomes God is no more.

However, the grand ritual and festivity have a special conceptual meaning to your existence.

This secret is not known to many, but it is known to your priestess.

She is calling you down there.

However, today you descended as the Red God instead.

The entire city has a vision of blood before you descend.

...Strangely, you still don’t know how Renneth managed to control the cult with all the strange phenomenon you cause lately. The destruction of a city must have been hard to explain.

In any case, due to the divine vision, your priestess immediately recognizes which divinity has descended.

“Wait- why? How is it you?” She asks in a strange tone.

“And why can’t it be me? What White God? In this world, only I am supreme!”

You say, in typical Red God manner, shocking everyone involved.

At this moment, everyone must have assumed the Red God has hijacked the ritual and descended onto the world instead.

It is true in a way.

However, instead of Renneth being the one who is surprised, it is you who immediately was given a shock.

Renneth’s attendants hosting the festival are Red Priestesses.
>>
>>5264188

They are the greatest killing force in the world. All of them work as assassins and killers for hire.

A single one can murder a demi-god. There are 12 of them.

Renneth was planning to kill you if you descended in a humanoid form with these assassins? Really?

Clumsy planning aside, the moment you descended, it was you who was surprised instead. In the presence of the Red God, all the Red Priestesses suddenly take off their clothing.

You may have underestimated the Red God’s degenerate behaviors



>Kill them. Kill them all now
>Pretend and dismiss them for now, you need to have a personal conversation with your attendant
>Leave
>>
>>5264190
>Pretend and dismiss them for now, you need to have a personal conversation with your attendant
PRANKED
>>
File: Trollface.png (24 KB, 220x183)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>5264190
>Pretend and dismiss them for now, you need to have a personal conversation with your attendant
>>
>>5264190
>Pretend and dismiss them for now, you need to have a personal conversation with your attendant
>>
>>5264190
>Pretend and dismiss them for now, you need to have a personal conversation with your attendant
>>
>>5264188

The thing to know about the Red God is that he is the most pretentious by far.

Every words that come out of his mouth has to be arrogant.

Despite being displeased about such disruption of virtue in front of you, you can turn it around to salvage the situation, channelling the anger toward the mortals toward arrogant words

“Leave! The grand priestess and I have some words to exchange.”

The words were extremely arrogant, delivered with grandiose fitting of a mortal God.

It is said that the Red God was the result of a failed ascension of a man.

The moment the mortal’s breath ends, the divine begins.

The naked priestesses bow and quickly excuses themselves before incurring their lord’s anger, however, deep in their heart they feel that something was wrong.

It leaves you alone with your once most perfect instrument on this world.

Breathing out a long sigh, Renneth takes a seat. However, something was wrong, she was as arrogant as the Red God.

Inside the grand temple, the grand priestess convinces you to build a throne made out of the finest gem for you to sit the moment you descend down on the world.

However, currently, she is sitting on that seat, leaning slightly, looking down on you, as if she was a Goddess herself

“Alright, don’t bother me. State your business quickly. What do you want?”

Something is wrong. Is this how she deals with the other Gods?

However, slowly you understand. She has nothing to fear from any of them as long as she is under your protection. The previous dealing was only an exchange because she wanted to die. However, now that she has something to care for, her son, it does not matter to her anymore.

However, the play has to go on.

Your mouth automatically moves, choosing the most correct words for this situation

“Now now, I have come to offer you a deal.”

“Unless you know where Aksa is, leaves.” Renneth stares coldly at the Red God.

This makes you remember something from 2000 years ago.

She was younger. Where did that innocence go?

Still, you start speaking

> “Straight to business I see. Today I have with a plan to reduce the White God’s influence in the world”
> “Have you ever thought about switching to worshipping me? I can make it happen.”
> “Well, anyway, it’s your boss.” You reveal yourself with the arrogance of the Red one
>>
>>5264368
> “Straight to business I see. Today I have with a plan to reduce the White God’s influence in the world”
Tell her a plan to get revenge on us, but really the plan will do the oppsite and give us more influence lol.

> “Have you ever thought about switching to worshipping me? I can make it happen.”
>>
>>5264390
+1
Pranking both the red God and our priestess sounds like the best option to me
>>
>>5264368
+1 to >>5264390
>>
>>5264390
support the white god is the god of trolling
>>
>>5264368
>> “Well, anyway, it’s your boss.” You reveal yourself with the arrogance of the Red one
Enough chit chat. Burn her for her heresy.
>>
>>5264368
>>5264390
+1 More trolling!
>>
>>5264390
+1
a little trolling
>>
>>5264390
+1
>>
please QM, I need just a little more trolling of mortals
>>
>>5264390
support
>>
QM has been smitten it seems. I did want to maybe give her a fake version of her child.
>>
>>5264368
> “Have you ever thought about switching to worshipping me? I can make it happen.”

She wants her child. Offer to help find him for worshiping the Red God
(Praying for a return of the QM)
>>
another promising quest ded, am kms now :(
>>
>>5264368
> “Well, anyway, it’s your boss.” You reveal yourself with the arrogance of the Red one
>>
>>5261664
Thanks for running, QM.
>>
>>5264368
Finished reading the thread, a shame that you left without warning. As always, the fastest stars shine the brightest.
>>
Someone wanna continue it ? Or was inspired by OP to make something on that theme ?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.