[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: taxi ded.png (412 KB, 700x420)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
You're in the capital of a "modern" 3rd world country. The wages are barely enough for a single person, and taxes are high, yet the government cares little about convenience of the people. This has resulted in private contractors becoming more popular. Thus beginning a war within the transportation industry. However, few people can afford firearms. Melee weapons will be most people's sidearm. Who will you be in this modern war?

Starting as a private worker
+Better salary
+Liked by the public
-Fewer in numbers

Starting as a public worker
+Liked by the government and police
+Larger in numbers
-Hated by the public
-Less salary

Classes
>Taxi driver
+Biggest salary
+Car
-Most likely to be attacked

>Motorcycle driver
+Most athletic
+Moderate salary
+Motorcycle
-Least liked by the public

>Food deliveryman
+Most liked by the public
+Athletic
+Motorcycle
-Smallest salary

>Vehicle security guards
+Most skilled at fighting
+Very athletic
-Mediocre salary
-No vehicle
>>
>>5259432
Also, sometimes my PC won't always work so I might post using my phone instead
>>
>>5259432
>>5259435
You might consider using a tripcode just in case.

>Private
>Vehicle security guard
>>
>>5259447
Aight thanks
>>
>>5259432
>Private Worker
>Motorcycle Driver
This seems to be the most action-y and based. Otherwise, I'd have to go for >>5259447's vote.
>>
>>5259447
Support
>>
>>5260304
Need 1 or 2 more votes before we can start

This quest will be an action packed one, btw. I’ll let you guys choose melee weapons soon.
>>
>>5259432
>Starting as a public worker Food deliveryman
>>
>>5259432
>Private
>Food Delivery man
>>
Results
Private Vehicle Security (2)
Private motorcycle driver (1)
Public Food deliveryman (1)
Private Food deliveryman (1)

[Private Vehicle security wins]
I’ll be writing the description in a few hours.
>>
>>5260565
Because of the rise in violence between private and public workers, security for vehicles are needed. Being private security, your salary is somewhat better than public ones.

You’ve passed the tests. You’ve demonstrated skill in defending your client and neutralizing the danger. Soon, you’ll be deployed to guard a motorcycle parking lot in a newly renovated retail supermarket, ”Big Sale”. You’ve been to one of their branches before. It’s full of cheap food in bulk. However, it’s not as modern, nor is it as secure.

As security, you can get away with openly carrying certain weapons easier. Long, blunt weapons such as batons or sticks on your hip won’t scare most people. If you want a bladed weapon, you’ll need to conceal carry like anyone else to not get in trouble with the police.

YOU HAVE 3 FUNDS
>Cheap knife (1 Fund)
Knife with straight back blade, good for thrusting. Great against attackers with a short weapon. Needs to be concealed.
>Teacher’s stick (1 Fund)
Wooden stick used by teachers to point at a whiteboard, and to punish students. Least conspicuous weapon.
>Baseball bat (2 Funds)
Metal bat with decent range. Can be openly carried.
>Machete (3 Funds)
Used for cutting leaves and fruits. Devastating against anyone, and needs to be concealed to avoid scaring people or police.
>Paper armor (1 Fund)
Pages stacked together and worn under clothing. Powerful cuts and thrusts can still get through, but blunt attacks are softened.
>Mail (2 Funds)
-Mail shirt bought from a retired worker. Nullify any cuts and great against thrusts, but cannot defend you from blunt attacks.
>>
>>5260587
>Write in weapon (Free)
Make sure the thing you write is something that can be found in ANY household.
>>
>>5260587
>Teacher’s stick (1 Fund)
>Mail (2 Funds)
Too good a defense to pass up, and we still need a weapon we can carry openly for our job. Not worrying about cuts and bleeding is going to help a lot, I think. Blunt damage can heal easily, without us having to test the hospitals in this shithole. If we get stabbed and go to the hospital, we could actually die from sepsis, because 3rd world country.
We can save up for a bat, hopefully.
>>
>>5260591
>>5260590
Nevermind, then. A teacher's stick can be easily replaced by a broom, which we could easily carry and store in our guard post at the parking lot. Common, inconspicuous, and still a whacking stick.
>Mail
>Broom
Leftover: 1 Fund
>>
>>5260590
>Mail (2 Funds)
>Ball peen hammer
Though personally I'd grab a helmet brain damage is hard to recover from.
>>
>>5260587
>Cheap Knife
>Mail

Seems like a very optimized build. Get in close with little damage from the mail, thrust
>>
>>5260587
>Paper armor (1 Fund)
>Mail (2 Funds)
>Write in weapon (Free)
Kitchen Cleaver knife
Pool cue
>>
>>5260587
>>Paper armor (1 Fund)
+
>Mail (2 Funds)
>Write in: Taped up knuckles
>>
>>5260587
>Mail
>Paper armor
become ungovernable
>>
Rolled 61, 2 = 63 (2d100)

>>5260592
>>5261077
>>5261134
>>5261228
>>5261441
>>5261453
Results:
Mail+weapon (3)
Mail+Paper+weapon (3)
Since it is tied, I’ll be rolling a dice+2d100
1st roll is Mail+weapon’s roll
2nd roll is Mail+paper+weapon’s roll

If one is higher, then that one will be rolled again to see who’s suggestion will be used
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>5261459

Mail+weapon roll wins.
I will roll a 1d100 again.
1-33: Mail+Broom wins
34-67: Mail+Ball peen hammer wins
68-99: Mail+Cheap knife wins
100: You get Mail+Broom+Ball peen hammer+cheap knife
>>
NOOOOOO WHY WOULD YOU PICK AN ILLEGAL WEAPON NOW WE'RE GONNA GET IN TROUUUUBLLLLEEEEE
>>
>>5261561
It’s only really illegal if we open carry it. Conceal carry is fine.
>>
>>5261588
You decided to buy a mail shirt and a cheap knife with a straight back blade.
The scabbard on it is decent, and you decide to conceal it in one of the pockets of your shirt. Carrying it on your hip might be inconvenient if you need to sit inside a vehicle.

You called Jay, a retired vehicle security guard and bought the mail shirt from him.
He’s a private math tutor now. You still remember back when he sold his homework answers for money in middle school. He always gave you a discount.

You visit his apartment and talked for a few hours. He gives you some tips about the business.

“Self defense laws are shit. Stay away from places with cameras. Cover your face as much as possible.”

“Have some spare clothing with you. Change as soon as your job is done.”

“Good luck, Anon.” (Pronounced Are-Nohn) (Yes, that is an actual name.)

You buy the mail from him and come back home.

With only a day left before your first day at the job, what will you do? (Choose one.)
>Scout out the supermarket and the parking lot. This branch might be slightly different.
>Exercise. Stay fit.
>Get as much sleep as possible. Hours might be longer than you expect.
>Prepare some food for tomorrow. So you don’t need to go buy lunch.
>Read the news. Might be useful.
>write in
>>
>>5261590
>>Scout out the supermarket and the parking lot. This branch might be slightly different.
>>
>>5261590
>>Prepare some food for tomorrow. So you don’t need to go buy lunch.
Potato salad sandwich master race. If we happen to get a free lunch from the company, we can always give it to a hungry coworker or homeless person.
>>
>>5261590
>Get as much sleep as possible. Hours might be longer than you expect.
>>
>>5261590
>>
>>5261590
to rape a man you need a proper lunch
>>
>>5261618
>>5261746
>>5262060
(About 13 hours have passed, I’ll be counting the votes now.)
Result: Food (3)

You decide to prepare food for tomorrow. Not needing to buy a lunch means less time spent being observed by the public.
Your lunch box consists of several packets of rice, boiled eggs, bite sized pieces of bread and some fish meatballs.

You wake up and take a long shower. After putting on your undershirt, you don the mail shirt. Finally, your torso is covered by a dark blue jacket. Your knife is stored underneath it, close to your left lung. Your dark blue clothing, black mask and a black cap covers nearly your entire body. Good enough.

You take the shitty public bus to the supermarket because the prices for the skytrain is basically extortion.

You’ve reached it, at last. Job is to guard the motorcycle parking lot until the supermarket closes. It will open at 9am and close at 11pm. It’s 8.30 right now.

The supermarket’s parking lot has few lights, but decent airflow. Mosquitoes are gonna be a bitch during the night, though.

There’s 3 other guys deployed with you, with varying experiences. All have dark blue jackets and pants.

One of them wears a dusty white cap. He brought his own folding chair, even though there’s a stack of plastic ones in the parking lot. He carries a wooden baseball bat on his hip. He seems the most relaxed.

One of them has a black cap, and rests a long iron pipe on his shoulder. He looks around erratically even before people come here.

The last one is the biggest guy out of the three, and carries a large backpack.

(cont.)
>>
>>5262083
You all talk to each other before your shift begins. The white cap man talks about pests and reveal that he has a few mosquito repellent spray bottles and some water. Seems like he’s done this before.

The man with iron pipe rarely engages with the conversation, preferring to listen mostly.

You talk about the food you prepared. The others aren’t too worried about lunch since they’re next to a supermarket. The white cap man says It’s a good backup plan.

The big guy talk about the weapons we have. He has a few lighters and deodorant spray as a weapon. He carries a few firecrackers as well.

Two people with decent range. Two with close range weapons. This will have to do.

(Roll a dice+1d100. Best of 3. The higher it is, the easier the encounter will be.)
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>5262115
high roller coming thru, step aside
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>5262115
rollin
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>5262115
>>
>>5262116
61/100 Difficulty
The late morning passes without much disturbance. More motorcycle drivers show up to the parking lot and the supermarket, awaiting potential customers who might need a ride.

You even see a couple balaclava wearing men with bright pink and green jackets enter and leave the supermarket. Food deliverymen picking up food in those food courts, during the burning hot afternoon.

The dude with the iron pipe notices something strange. The food deliveryman hasn’t come back to his motorcycle in nearly an hour, even though he was going to the bathroom. Even if he took a shit, surely it wouldn’t be that long?

He likely went to the toilet on the floor above you, since that’s one is cleaner and less busy than the one on your floor.
That’s also where cars are parked mostly.

The iron pipe guy suggests two of us go check on him. The white cap guy looks outside. He says there’s a few public taxis, only about 3-4 of them.

What will you do?
>Go with the iron pipe guy
>wait here, guarding his motorcycle
>All four of us go to the toilet
>write in
>>
>>5262972
>Go with the iron pipe guy
>>
>>5262972
>>
>>5262972
>>wait here, guarding his motorcycle
>>
>>5262972
Either he's stealing something, he's badly hurt, or this motorcycle is a trap. Two of those are something we are not paid to handle, splitting up could lead to seriously problems.

Might be good to advise everyone else to not stand by the suspicious motorcycle.
>>
>>5262972
>>wait here, guarding his motorcycle

Id use two hashes if I were you
>>
>>5263887
>>5263969
>>5264080
>>5264085
(It has been one day now, I’ll be counting votes.)

You decide to wait at the parking lot, guarding his bike with three other guys.

Minutes pass without any disturbances…

The afternoon is busy as ever, with cars and bikes coming in and out. Mostly drivers and deliverymen walk around the parking lot, but every so often a civilian can be seen.

Eventually, that motorcycle driver returned. Apparently he was tired as fuck in the morning and had to find a place to sleep. He decided to sleep in one of the toilets upstairs rather than endure the stench of this floor parking lot’s toilets. Huh. It was nothing, after all.

Deciding to get some clean air, he walks to where the white cap man was standing. The two of them look at the busy streets and talk about their experiences with taxi drivers.

The food delivery guy said he was chased by a group of them last night. It was nearly 6am when he managed to get away and couldn’t return to his home to sleep.

He wouldn’t be able to sleep, anyway. Around 5am he tried to lose them by pretending to be a garbage worker near an alleyway. A man approached him and he thought it was a taxi driver trying to kill him and instinctively drew his knife and slashed the threat in the arm.

It was actually a disheveled high schooler, and his scream alerted the taxi drivers to his location.

As he begins to be more specific with the description of this student, you notice a group of high schoolers walking down from upstairs. Their shirts are unbuttoned and crumbled. They begin to stare at the food deliveryman as he talks.

There’s four of them. One begins walking towards him and shouts
“Oi!”
“That’s my friend you slashed, fucking cunt.”
“FUCKING NOTHING. NOT EVEN A GODDAMN SORRY TO HIM.”
“IM NOT JUST-“

The iron pipe guy performs a sliding thrust towards his chest, knocking him back.

“Can’t let you hurt him. Let’s just talk it-“

Before he can finish his sentence, the guy that got knocked back pulls out a knife performs a diagonal draw cut towards his hand. The pipe guy respond by sliding his hand back, letting the blade strike the metal pipe instead.

The three of those delinquents pull out their weapons as well. One has a screw driver, one has a box cutter and the last has a hammer.

What will you do?
>Immediately go fight the knife wielder. It’s a two against one.
>Rush the other three alongside your colleagues. Iron pipe guy looks like he can handle it.
>Stay defensive and assist the food deliveryman to his motorcycle. Keep the client safe
>Write in
(Once you choose your option, roll a dice+1d100 as well.)
>>
>>5264091
Whops. Forgot to write my name. It is actually me.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>5264091
Whatever happens, we need to avoid fighting the guy with the hammer. We also have a not so good knife, which is another thing to worry about.

If we crush the knife guy fast, maybe it'll quickly be 4 against 3, but on the other hand maybe that will mean that one of the other guards will be outnumbered.

Is there an option to try and get the deliveryman to help, once we disarm one of the hostiles and thus have a weapon available?
>>
>>5264145
I suppose I could consider your choice the “option to try and get the deliveryman to help after we disarm one of the hostiles and thus have a weapon available?”

Assuming if the enough people here support it, of course.
>>
>>5264157
Basically, assuming we don't die.
>>
>>5264192
People that support your choice will roll a dice+1d100
I’m sure at least one will be a decent result.
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>5264091
>>Immediately go fight the knife wielder. It’s a two against one.
Fuck 'em up! The fight doesn't end when all enemies are down but when they lost their will to fight. This one is clearly the leader. And 2v1? heck yea
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>5264091
>>Immediately go fight the knife wielder. It’s a two against one.
>>
Rolled 22, 93 = 115 (2d100)

>>5264145
>>5264466
>>5264586

1st roll is the knife wielder
2nd is for the pipe guy
>>
>>5265077
Oh sweet, we're not going to die!
>>
>>5265077
that pipe is going to hurt!
>>
>>5264586
>>5264466
>>5264145
Your roll: 74+15(Starting class bonus)= 89
Knife wielder roll: 22
Iron pipe roll: 93+10= 103

You’ve trained for this.

You draw your knife and performs a diagonal draw cut towards the knife wielding delinquent. With his attention still on the pipe guy, he gets cut in the shoulder.

He attempts to retaliate by lunging towards you, his teeth trying it’s hardest to reach your neck. You sidestep the lunge and cut at his head as you avoid him. The blood flowing from his forehead covers his eyes, obscuring his vision.

As he attempts to thrust with the knife, the iron pipe guy delivers a downward hit on his head, causing him to stumble back slightly from the concussion.

Before he could recover from the hit, you managed to stab him in the thigh and pull the knife downward, causing enough pain so you could pull his leg and make him to the floor. The pipe guy smacks his hand and kicks his knife away.

He is now unarmed, nearly blind, and bleeding heavily from his thigh.

As soon as you stab him in the thigh, that delinquent’s friends run towards you but the burst of flame from the big guy stops them from advancing.

The white cap guy throws his water bottle at the hammer wielding one. He dodges the projectile by ducking under it, and promptly gets sprayed with flame while he was distracted. The hammer guy screams and covers his face as he retreats upstairs.

The food deliveryman you are protecting grabs one of the white cap man’s water bottle while running to his bike.

You’ve neutralized the knife wielding threat and the retrieved your blade. The other three threats are trying to run away. What now?
>Neutralize all four. We can’t have them returning with more friends. (Your next attack roll will be easier to win)
>Let them go. We defended our client.
>Take the knife guy hostage. His friends will surrender, or else.
>Write in
>>
>>5265217
Forgot to >> the options.

>>Neutralize all four. We can’t have them returning with more friends. (Your next attack roll will be easier to win)
>>Let them go. We defended our client.
>>Take the knife guy hostage. His friends will surrender, or else.
>>Write in
>>
>>5265220
>Neutralize all four. We can’t have them returning with more friends. (Your next attack roll will be easier to win)
>>
>>5265220
I forgot to mention that if, if you choose the
>neutralize all four option
roll a dice+d100
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>5265217
I have no idea what I wanted to do, but I will roll for whatever gets the most votes I guess. I would've replied sooner, but I was stuck trying to make a decision.
>>
Rolled 54, 82 = 136 (2d100)

>>5265613
It’s been one full day and you’re the only reply I have. I will be writing the result soon.

1st roll is 3 delinquents roll
2nd roll is the guards roll
>>
>>5266967
Oh wait, it’s actually two people responding. Doesn’t matter now. Expect it in a 2-3 hours.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

Just chiming in to say I'm still following the quest, got stuck for a few days doing stuff and couldn't find the time to read/participate. Let's smash these hooligans!
youtu.be/vlgiWBCbCJk
>>
>>5265230
>>5265613
>>5266995

Your roll: 21+15 = 36
Delinquents roll: 54-15 = 39
Other guards roll: 82+10 = 92

You’ve seen these type of people before. The cowardly types that can only be lethal if backed by their friends. The kind that would boast about how manly they are but be willing to stab someone in the back while they are in a fist fight. If you let them leave, they will find your client and you again, with more friends by their side and more heavily armed. It’s time we go lethal.

You command the pipe guy to finish off the knife guy as you chase after the three delinquents up the stairs. Repeated clangs of metal confirms your will.

Among the three delinquents, the hammer wielding one decides to face you and delivers an overhead strike. His recently burnt eyes results in him missing and hit the air instead. The white cap man winds up a horizontal sweep to his head and smashes him against the wall.

You proceed to grab his hair and throws him into one of the stairway’s many corners. A pool of blood drips from the corner and decorates the floor with a scarlet color. You decide give that color a splash and stomp on his head before moving on.

Two more remain. That screwdriver dude and the box cutter guy.

The three of you reached the top of the stairs and enter the next floor’s parking lot. It is filled with cars and large pick up trucks. The two have disappeared, hiding among the many vehicles. Shit.

The white cap man and the big guy takes the lead, with you watching the rear as you all advance deeper into this maze of metal. Soon, the white cap man spots a shadow out of place behind a car. Raising his closed fist, he signals to the group to stop and move around to flank the threat.

You were the first to spot him, the box cutter guy hiding behind a car’s door. You grab the hand holding the cutter and repeatedly stab him in the wrist and armpit. Before he can even speak, the strike of a wooden bat shuts him up for good.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5267148
It’s just one guy now.

You hear that sound of a door being opened shut from the right of you. That son of a bitch got a car! It’s a rather old model with layers of dried rain and dust on it. He was waiting for us to get distracted before trying to run away, or run us over.

Being the closest to him, you dash to the driver’s car door and attempt to thrust at his hand before he can close it. Unfortunately, your thrust was sloppy and the fatigue of fighting finally catches up with you. You were just too late, and that door will shut on your fingers.

Before that can happen, the white cap guy smashes the window on the left side’s seat, disorienting him to turn a full powered slam into a mediocre one. It hurts slightly, but there are no open wounds and your fingers remain operational. Just some ice for a few minutes and it should be alright once more.

The big guy shoots his flame into the car, setting the delinquent’s hair on fire. You take this opportunity to push against the door, not letting that asshole out.

Finally, the screams stop and you open the car. The boiling of the flesh indicates he has suffered a second degree burn, and probably passed out. He is dragged by the big guy out of the car and slammed against a corner just to be sure.

It’s… over. You’ve done it. Maybe those delinquents could have lived honest lives in the future, leaving their immoral activities aside and became better men. Or they could’ve killed and raped people until they are arrested or killed. But then again, they did draw a lethal weapon against an unarmed man, so it’s likely the latter.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5267150
It’s quite strange that someone who could afford a car would use a screwdriver as a weapon, though. Surely he could afford a knife or an icepick if he really likes thrusting weapons. This doesn’t add up.

The two guys also agree on this. You decide to search his car, in case there’s something that could explain this.

You look through his wallet and his phone.

The phone’s fingerprint scanner doesn’t register a burnt hand of a corpse.

You recognize that surname in the wallet’s ID card, unfortunately. That surname belongs to the principal of your middle school (junior high school). So that’s how the shithead was able to get a car. Dad’s pocket change.

You barely think about your life in middle school until you talked to Jay recently. It was fairly uneventful. You two never got caught cheating on exams and selling homework answers. The principal was quite the annoying type. The rules abiding type that borders on ridiculousness. Who the fuck gives a shit about the color of the underside of socks? The length of a belt? The color of my soles? How the hell is that going improve my education? That just sounds like a way to sell..

Ah. That smart ass. Glad his kid didn’t inherit that.

Still, with that much money he can certainly afford help from a lot of people. Let’s hope he doesn’t find out. Good thing we are wearing gloves.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5267171
You leave the upstairs parking lot and head back to meet with the food deliveryman and pipe guy. He was a bit scared by how brutal it all was, but after some explanation we calmed him down.

It is nearly sunset. Your shift isn’t over but you can’t be seen like this. You and the other guards hide behind pillars as you change your clothes and hide your weapons. The motorcycle drivers that come out of the supermarket will probably get the fuck out and not call the police, but the civilians might. It’s time to relocate.

The food deliveryman decides to leave as well.

You and other guards leave the parking lot, with each one going to different locations that will give a view on the parking lot. The white cap man and big guy went to a coffee shop while you and the iron pipe guy hangs out at a large convenience store a few kilometers from the supermarket.

As night draws closer, more bikes and cars leave the supermarket in droves. Eventually your shift ends and you return to your house. The police will probably find the bodies tomorrow.

You finger wound completely healed. You have no work tomorrow, as you haven’t been commissioned yet. It’ll probably take a day or two for the next one. Since you are private vehicle security, you’ll be paid per commission. You got an alright salary for today.

A few hours left before midnight. What will you do?
>>Contact Jay and inform him about your discovery.
>>Sharpen your knife. Let’s make it more efficient.
>>Read the news. Maybe there’s something you’ve missed?
>>Write in
>>
>>5267201
>>Read the news. Maybe there’s something you’ve missed?
>>
>>5267201
>>Read the news. Maybe there’s something you’ve missed
>>
wait, with our shit rolls we're not dead? I need to check out wtf happened.
>>
>>Contact Jay and inform him about your discovery.
>>
>>5267467
Reading? Why would you read? In a /qst/ quest of all places? Just pick the silly green arrow and spin the virtual polyhedron!! Don't overcomplicate things!!
>>
>>5267217
>>5267417

You pull put your phone and check news websites for information. After typing in the supermarket you were in that day, you find… nothing. Just regular news about a sale they just had. Guess they haven’t reported that yet. Those delinquents not coming home at night isn’t a rare occurrence.

Not determined to give up, you look up the principal of your old middle school instead. His school has been involved in a few controversies, mainly the annoying uniform rules, but nothing more.

Must’ve covered his tracks well. But his kid wasn’t as good. You find that he was involved in a group of illegal motorcycle racers after digging through old posts and deleted screenshots. He was smart about it, but his friends were a lot less careful with posting such things online.

It’s more likely he wasn’t a racer, but a staff member or someone who bets on the event instead.

Welp. His death is gonna deal a blow to that thing. It’s time to sleep.

You wake up and let the videos of the news play as you brush your teeth. The bodies have been discovered, and they seem to believe it was a brutal fight between delinquents and gang members. The lack of cameras and people (willing to testify) make their suspects pretty hard to find. Lucky.

The principal’s response to his son’s death is by going on a rant about how cowardly and selfish private motorcycle drivers and food deliverymen are for not helping his son while being nearby. He promptly deleted that statement after people asked how they could’ve helped without also being killed. He never changed his demeanor at all.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5267833
Since you don’t receive any messages form the company today, it means you have at least two days off.

The iron pipe guy, “Sorn” messages you.
He says there’s gonna be a street race near his area in a day or so. You’ll be compensated. He lives in a more rural province, meaning less eyes on you as well.

You could do that… or go spend some time with the white cap guy, “Guang” instead. He says he tried to contact the big guy and iron pipe guy but they said they were busy. He wants to celebrate and knows a few armorers in the business.

The big guy, “Sira” is busy creating yet another experimental weapon. With your help, perhaps you could create something special?

What will you do today?
>>Go with Sorn. Let’s get that money.
>>Go with Guang. Better weapons and armor will help.
>>Go with Sira. More tools at your disposal could prove useful.
>>Write in
>>
>>5267467
We had backup who rolled well unlike us.

>>5267965
>>Go with Sorn. Let’s get that money.
need money to get better gear.
>>
>>5267965
>>>Go with Sira. More tools at your disposal could prove useful.
Tough choice but this sounds funnest

captcha: HM4HA
indeed I am trading a hm for a ha
>>
>>5267965
*Oh, I forgot to write about Sorn

Sorn meant that he needs as many men as possible to defend against the illegal street race and their racers in case they cause trouble
>>
>>5267971
>>5267965
Ah, well if it's urgent, I'll switch to helping out Sorn. That was my original pick anyhow.
>>
>>5267972
Well, you don’t really need to. He has a few men in his hometown willing to fight alongside him.

Just consider which reward you want the most.
>>
>>5267975
Hmm. Hard to choose still.
Maybe I'll flip flop later if the vote is still open. I'll sleep on it, see how I feel first. For now, sticking with Sorn.
>>
>>5267965
>>Go with Guang. Better weapons and armor will help.
Our knife is shit, so let's go.
>>
>>5267968
>>5267970
Result: Sorn 2
Guang 1
I'll be writing the results in a few hours
>>
>>5268298
You respond to Sorn. The province is an hour’s drive from the capital, but luckily he has a pick up truck. He says he used to deliver construction material in his hometown before going to the capital in search of a higher paying job.

Passing the seemingly never ending walls of trees and dilapidated buildings, you reach his hometown. It’s relatively desolate, with only few convenience stores even existing. Sorn says only old people live here now. Most of their kids went to the capital for jobs or education.

Eventually you reach his place, or rather, his mother’s place. It’s a large two story building with a garage. Once, his sibling lived here. He has his own home in the capital now.

You greet his mother. She seems nice, but you can tell that they are quite distant from each other. He has already contacted a few people willing to watch over this town during these next days. There’s a total of 10 people (not including you and Sorn), split into 2 groups watching the north and south side of town, where the racers are likely to come from.

There’s only so much time before the event will take place. Police isn’t likely to come here. It’s just us (and probably for the best considering the things we might do)

Most are adults with cars, but a few have motorcycles. They aren’t as experienced as you when it comes to combat.

How will you help them?
>>Train them in using melee weapons and armor. We need capable fighters.
>>Train them in creating makeshift weapons and guerrilla warfare. We need to even the odds with hit and run tactics.
>>Train them in disguise. Pretending to be spectators could prevent a fight.
>>Write in

Additionally, with the manpower in the town, they could prepare one of these tools to help us.
>>Metal spears and makeshift armor, giving us the advantage in fighting.
>>Makeshift bombs and road spikes. Devastating against the unaware.
>>Urban camouflage clothing, allowing people to blend into trash and buildings.
>>Write in

(Was a bit busy tonight.)
>>
>>5268555
>>>Write in
Train them in non-lethal solutions like intimidation, persuasion and, if it comes to it, stuff like pepper spray, pocket sand and net traps/road blocks for both humans and bikes. Give the hooligans a stern talking to and thrashing, but let them ride or limp away with their lives.

>>Urban camouflage clothing, allowing people to blend into trash and buildings.
>>
>>5268555
>>Train them in creating makeshift weapons and guerrilla warfare. We need to even the odds with hit and run tactics.
>>Makeshift bombs and road spikes. Devastating against the unaware.

have the two groups split up and booby trap the respective entrances, after the explosions they pop out and finish of the racers
>>
>>5268575
I back this
>>
>>5268575
>>5269087
Those racers aren’t worth fighting. We can’t afford to take that many losses.
You instruct them in de escalation and intimidation methods to prevent any fights breaking out. Still, that might not be enough, so you decide to create a few pepper bombs and prepare road blocks.

With the manpower here, you order them to construct clothing from random piles of trash and patches of dark cloth. With this trash covered ghillie suit, you can become nearly invisible as long as you lay down near places that could have piles of trash. The outer ‘trash’ layer could be discarded to blend into shadows and concrete buildings easier.

It’s a decent fall back plan in case words don’t work.

The drivers have a few knives by their side. Their knives are rather mediocre, though. The kitchen knives aren’t particularly made for thrusting.

You rest during the day, to prepare for the incoming darkness. You hear the sounds of those of illegal modified motorcycles even before you can see them. The hordes of young men enters the city.

The group remains hidden from their sight for now. After watching them for a while, you seem to understand the racers more.
They are 4 types of them.

The first type, and most common, are the racers. Roughly 30 people. They wear no helmets and doesn’t openly carry a weapon.

The second type are the spectators, coming to bet on the races. Around 40 people.

The third type are the opportunists. Mechanics that charge a high price for their repairs and merchants that sell food. No more than 15 people.

The last type are the event organizers. About 10 people. They give details about the event to the racers, some of which our group overheard.

There will be three races in total.
First one will be a three laps race around the town. First three will get a minor cash prize. The warm up event, if you will.

Second one will be a three laps race but only one driver from each group can compete. First one will get a cash prize.

Last one will be a five laps race around the town. First three will get a cash prize.

(Cont.)

(Sorry for late reply, currently internet here sucks.)
>>
>>5269772
The race is going to start at midnight. That’s two hours from now. People begin to settle down with their own groups, spectators betting on who and what group might win, and a few are drinking together. It’s probably alcohol. Apart from sitting in abandoned buildings and creating trash, they haven’t done anything destructive yet.

But we don’t know everything. Information is vital, especially from the organizers’ mouths.

>>Send out members to gather information while pretending to be spectators. Riskier but you’ll get a lot of info quickly. (roll a dice+2d100)
>Gather information while being in the trash camo suit. Safer but you get less info. (roll a dice+1d100)
>>Remain hidden. No info but extremely safe.
>>Create a distraction and try to delay the race. This might be dangerous.
>>Write in

In order to succeed, the roll(s) must be 50 or above.
>>
>>5269898
>>>Create a distraction and try to delay the race. This might be dangerous.
Hehehe let's trash/sabotage all the vendors and mechanics.
No steady source of booze to get rowdy off of?
No last-minute vital repairs?
Less people are gonna wanna stick around, they might get dejected and leave.
They might even feel like there's more authority in this area than they anticipated and bolt because they're scared.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>5269940
>>Gather information while being in the trash camo suit. Safer but you get less info. (roll a dice+1d100)
>Gather information while being in the trash camo suit. Safer but you get less info. (roll a dice+1d100)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5270744
>>5269940
Tiebreaker roll.
1 = distraction
2 = gather info in camo suit
>>
>>5269940
>>5270896
You command three members to create a distraction. Locally made firecrackers, fireworks and popping balloons will likely cause people to respond. We might even see what kind of weapons they have.

The pop and crack of the firecrackers turned some heads, but once balloons are popped near them, they begin to panic. Immediately the racers and organizers come to investigate the sounds with their weapons drawn. Short, melee weapons that you’ve seen before. Screwdrivers, knives, box cutters, bottles, and a few machetes.

The organizers are the most well armed, having machetes and better knives. After some arguing, the organizers command most of the racers to search areas where the loud noises are coming from. They probably think it’s one of their own doing some stupid shit.

The fireworks are lit and thrown at the merchants’ mats, burning items and also causing confusion. The merchants get into a screaming match about how their products got destroyed. The spectators who bought from those merchants also take their side.

As for the mechanics, with most of the racers going around the town searching for the people that made those noises, they’re not getting asked to check on the bikes. Their boredom is clearly seen on their faces and posture.

It’s time. You and a few other members sneak up on the motorcycles while the racers are talking about the spectators and merchants arguing. Currently, you are wearing the grey clothing to blend in with the shadows. What now?

CHOOSE 1. ROLL 2d100
>>Remove the gas.
>>Hit a racer and blame it on another.
>>Push those motorcycles over, creating a chain reaction.
>>Disengage. Get our drivers back in their cars and crash into them.
>>Write in

With your athleticism, you get a +10 for your rolls.

Beat the racers guarding the motorcycles’ lowest roll to win. They will roll three times.
>>
Rolled 40, 2, 94 = 136 (3d100)

>>5271871
Racers’ rolls. Lowest will count.

Since they are distracted by the merchants and spectators, their lowest roll will get a -10.
>>
>>5271876
Oh. I guess you can’t fail this roll. Whops.

Do note that the option you choose will still have different results on the people and future events.
>>
Looking for the option that will get the fewest people killed....Hmm...
>>
>>5271871
>>>Remove the gas.
>>
>>5271871
>>>Write in
Kidnap a few important organizers, swallow them into the garbage-laden alleyway. There is no defense against the urban ghillie suit.
>>
Rolled 78, 77 = 155 (2d100)

Rolling for Crits B-)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5272201
>>5272100
Since there’s only two people responding, I’ll roll for a tiebreaker again. Gonna write it in a few hours.

1=remove gas
2=write in
>>
I'll just watch, see who wins in the end and join 'em
>>
>>5272100
>>5273608
You decide to remove the gas from their bikes. The dumbasses that they are, decided to leave their keys still in the motorcycles. They must’ve wanted it refilled or checked before the distraction happen. Perfect.

With some water bottles, straws, and a lot of lung capacity, you drain their gas tanks empty. Having a few people with you certainly helps accelerate the process.

Before you could drain all of them, the racers and organizers come back. The group fades into the shadows once more. You (and 4 others) managed to drain a total of 10 motorcycles.

Because you were working quickly under pressure, there are traces of gas being spilled near the gas tanks. Evidence of tampering.

The racers who came back complained about the lack of results from searching.
It takes a couple of minutes before they realize something’s off with their vehicles.

More shouting and arguments occur. The racers pointed their fingers towards the incompetence of the ones watching their bikes, and the ones watching the bikes shift the blame to the lack of organizers security, and the organizers deflect it to the lack of funding for the event from the racers.

While they are trying to find a solution for all these, a few ideas gets thrown around about the ones responsible.

One guy says it’s the police doing a stakeout. Nobody believes him. Why would they not hear their cars?

Another says it’s their rivals back in the capital, trying to sabotage this event. This idea got some heads nodding.

Some of the organizers think that it’s likely this proposal. They mention that one of the organizers was killed yesterday.

Cont.)
>>
>>5274355
He and his friends was actually killed two days ago, but they don’t know yet. You’re not gonna let misinformation be dispelled, so you keep your grin to a minimum. Movement of your mouth must not jeopardize you.

After some more talking, the organizers decide it would be best to investigate their deaths further. They say they have informants in the capital that might talk. It’s rather risky to race now, especially considering they might have agents amongst themselves that might’ve tampered with more the the gas.

As for the money needed to restock them, they decide to settle it by dividing it between the organizers and racers. The organizers will pay for the majority of the costs using the prize money.

The merchants were still pissed that someone fucked up their stock. After several minutes of negotiations and unsuccessful bargaining, they leave, along side the spectators that supported them.

With a chunk of the spectators leaving, the prize money severely diminished, and food becoming unavailable, most decides to leave.

Two minutes after the last of the racers left, the organizers decide to get on their bikes. Strangely, they orient it to the road away from the capital.

Time for decisions.
>>Block them off and order them to surrender. (Roll a 2d100. Intimidation roll)
>>Go lethal. No one leaves alive. (Roll a 1d100. Enemies get a -15 to their rolls)
>>Follow them. They might be meeting someone important.
>>Stay hidden. We’ve done enough.
>>Write in
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>5274698
>Go lethal. No one leaves alive. (Roll a 1d100. Enemies get a -15 to their rolls)
>>
>>5274698
>>>Follow them. They might be meeting someone important
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>5274735
>>5274816
Tiebreaker once again.
1=lethal
2=follow

[b]testingbold[/b]
[b]testing bold[/b]
>>
>>5274920
Looks like your ID changed from the original post, so you can't do special formatting like bold or blue text. If you somehow still have access to this ID >>5259432 (like if you're phoneposting now and your desktop IP address stayed the same) it should work.

For example, I'm >>5274816 this Anon but I'm on my phone and away from home right now, so I'll have a new ID.
>>
>>5274920
Gotta sleep guys. Gonna write in maybe 8 hours.
>>
>>5274929
Oh damn. I think that would not work. I started this thread on my phone.
>>
>>5274939
No sweat. Kind of a sucky rule but it is what it is. I don't think it would be a bad thing if everybody on the board could use formatting, maybe we can petition the jannies if we rally the fags in /qtg/. But that's a more long-term thing. Sleep well, sweet prince.
>>
>>5274816
Considering they waited until everyone else left, it’s likely someone important that they are going to meet.

Alongside ten others, and Sorn, you follow those motorcyclists from afar. Since nearly a dozen cars would look suspicious, the group only brings 4 cars instead. You even brought the trash camo suit along.

The ride was mostly silent. The sounds of water being swallowed and wet towels being wiped on their skin are enough indication of their exhaustion.

This night shall soon end. It’s about two hours away until sunrise. We won’t be able to blend into the shadows then, but the trash camo will still remain useful.

After half an hour of following them, those staff members reach a town further north. It’s a much more populated area, with bright neon lights being the main sources of illumination. Clubs, bars, and “bath houses”. You’ve entered a red light district.

Normally, it would be pretty hard to find someone within such a busy and elaborate section of town, but the more remote area means this red light district is much smaller.

The trash camo won’t help us in blending in right now. You stash it back in your bag.

Instead of going to any aforementioned places, the staff goes to an old restaurant thats sells noodles and cheap food. It’s basically a small stall surrounded by red metal chairs and tables.

Huh. Well, people do need to eat. The group observes from a different restaurant close by.

After a few minutes, three people show up to meet the organizers. They are wearing proper shirts and pants, more reminiscent of office workers than any gangsters.

Those middle aged officer workers are actually colleagues of the principal in your old middle school. Apparently he’s been freaking out after his son’s death and starts demanding more money from the parents, citing it for school security and consulting to prevent something like that to happen ever again.

The funds actually went to his pockets, to spend on contractors willing to find out what happened that they… and silence anyone that finds about said misuse of funding. The office workers need their help to get rid of this principal before he comes after them next.

They can’t exactly go to the police, either, since they took bribes from parents and if an investigation happens, they will go down too.

Your response?
>>Disengage. We’ve heard enough.
>>Intervene. Say we are his enemies as well. (Technically that’s true)
>>Intervene. They will cough up evidence or else.
>>Intervene. Go lethal.
>>Write in
>>
>>5275829
what happened that they… >>> that day*

[Minor spelling mistake]
>>
>>5275829
>>>Disengage. We’ve heard enough.
>>>Write in - think of ways you could keep on the up and up on the principal situation, maybe even with inside access? Internet, social media? Family, friends, or laborers close to him?
While I'm interested, I can't lie, I want a few more parking lot shenanigans.
>>
>>5275872
Back this
>>
>>5275829
>Intervene. Go lethal.
>>
>>5275872
>>5275882
Result is (2) for write in
(1) for go lethal

Write in wins

Gonna start writing now. Expect it in a couple hours.
>>
>>5276006
That’s enough information. Even his fellow (corrupt) workers aren’t fond of him. Office politics is not for the faint of heart, indeed.

The question is… how do we keep track of them? They’re unlikely to be posting anything suspicious outside of their private chat rooms.

However, the parents of kids who bribed them might be willing to talk. From their conversation, you can hear 2 parents being mentioned. With some confidence and research, you might be able to force those two into giving up information about these corrupt teachers.

While you were writing down those names on your phone to document it, Sorn is pretending to be on a call with someone and records the three teachers saying the intel. Now that’s a bargaining chip.

After they talk about the mission to the organizers, the conversation takes on a more personal tone. It’s rather unremarkable stuff like their personal lives and family matters. Their speech patterns resemble relatives more than contractors and clients. It doesn’t matter now.
You’ve extracted their benefits. Time to leave before they find out.

You, Sorn and seven other members walk back to the cars immediately. The other three says they have to go to the bathroom. They tell the others to go wait at the car. If they don’t return in 5 minutes, go fully armed and search the place.

Eventually, they returned from the toilets. Before they returned to the cars, they took pictures of the corrupt teachers’ license plates and cars. Nice.

The ride back was still silent as ever. Most of the crew is asleep. Even Sorn is covering his face with that black cap. Fuck it, you’re exhausted too. You rest your head on against someone’s shoulder. It’s doesn’t matter if it’s a man or a woman now, you just need something to prevent neck pain the moment you wake up.

Sorn wakes you up once the cars reached his hometown once again. The crew was too tired to get back to their own homes and they all stayed at Sorn (mom’s) place.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5276423
You wake up in the late morning. Sorn informs the others about the payment. You and ten others get some money for that night.

He later reveals to you that the money actually came from those dead delinquents’ wallets. In the day guarding the parking lot, he took their wallets to make sure their ID cards don’t get found to delay the investigation.

The knife guy was also wearing a gold necklace. That’s where most of the money comes from.

As for the spoils of the mission last night, the gas we collected could sell for some good money.

Barely anyone was hurt and you got some pretty good money. It was a successful operation.

Before Sorn drives you back to the capital, he gives you a pair of cut resistant sleeves. He stole it from a merchant while they’re having an argument.

With this armor, you can deflect cuts easier. (Damage sustained from roll losses will be less severe)

You reach the capital around noon.

The company sends a message to you. You have two days to prepare.

Guard the “Riemon” cafe and it’s parking lot. PinkPanda food deliverymen frequently visit that place. It’s a fancy coffee shop that sells green tea and other Japanese shit you can’t pronounce.

Today, you could
>>Spend time with Guang and buy weapons/armors from his armorers.
>>Spend time with Sira and help him invent tools and experimental weapons.
>>Spend time with Sorn and exercise together.
>>Spend time alone and relax.
>>Write in
>>
>>5276429
>>>Spend time with Sira and help him invent tools and experimental weapons.
Fire, electricity, drugs, smoke bombs, projectiles, blades... Let's get creative
>>
>>5276429
>Spend time with Guang and buy weapons/armors from his armorers.
>>
>>5276447
>>5276429
Supporting. I'd rather wait until we have more funds before visiting Guang, and it's best if we spend time getting friendly with all three. Also, unconventional weaponry could be a really good thing with the current limitations on weapons and armor everyone is under. A couple aces in our sleeve would go a long way in an uneven fight.
>>
>>5276524
Also, hey ! I saw your post in the qtg, and figured I'd check back in to vote and up your player count after spending some time on my own quest.
>>
>>5276447
Supporting, we're pretty good for armor, but now we need to get some weapons, while saving some cash up. That cash can be used to be protected against blunt attacks.
>>
>>5276447
>>5276524
>>5276866
(Wow, that’s a lot of players responding. Thanks!)

Let’s see what Sira has made.

His house is somewhat bigger than your apartment room. Still, there’s not much space here as it’s filled with boxes and shelves. Usually it’s food or water, but there’s a few piles of wood, metal and bottles of something.

The big guy, Sira, is sitting on the floor of the living room. He greets you and talks about tools he could make.

The loaded umbrella. It’s an umbrella loaded with a steel mesh under the fabrics. Additionally, the umbrella cap could be replaced with a metal spike to facilitate thrusting strikes like a spear.

Slingshot rifle. Crossbow made with pvc and wood that has exceptionally long rubber. Can launch spice loaded packets, smoke loaded packets or small spikes.

Disgusting water gun. Water gun with a long barrel that is loaded with a rancid concoction. A single burst from this will easily cause a abhorrent smell and distract the target.

Deodorant spray bombs. Bottles of deodorant with a makeshift lighter attached to it.

Razor launcher. Box shaped contraption that flings tiny razors by powerful springs.

You can only have time to build two devices. It can be two different ones, or two of the same.

>>Loaded umbrella. Defensive polearm.
>>Slingshot rifle. Crowd control weapon.
>>Disgusting water gun. Less lethal weapon.
>>Deodorant bombs. Explosive.
>>Razor launcher. Area denial and close range weapon.

(Picture of water gun)
>>
>>5277302
>>Write in

I’ll allow it as long as you describe the mechanism/how to make it
>>
>>5277302
>>Slingshot rifle. Crowd control weapon.
>>
>>5277302
>>Deodorant bombs. Explosive
>>
>>5277302
>>>Slingshot rifle. Crowd control weapon.
>>>Disgusting water gun. Less lethal weapon.
Umbrella sounds great, too, but these are my picks.
>>
>>5277611
>>5277495
>>5277438

The most voted for weapons (2 votes) are the Slingshot rifle and the loaded umbrella
>>
>>5277649
Loaded umbrella and the slingshot rifle sounds like the best options. Having a shield and a ranged weapon could cover for our weaknesses; blunt weapon users and multiple opponents.

You cut the pvc pipes while Sira is completing the elastic part of the slingshot. As you grind down the pipes, you talk to him about the night you had yesterday.

Sira says he was busy contacting a very interesting group of people who might be willing to sell firearms. He does applaud you for going there and helping Sorn.

You ask more about this firearms selling group. Even a simple single stack semiautomatic costs a few months of salary. Apparently they’re a group of farmers in the northern rural area. Mainly single or double barrel shotguns that have outlived their owners.

The gun and self defense laws in this country is pretty shitty anyways. Paperwork takes a long time, and you can’t even conceal carry on your person unless there is probable cause of danger and you are unable to avoid going that location.

Little surprise then that some rural people are willing to take their chances at being arrested than be killed by animals or thieves. This could be an invaluable asset.

The hours pass quickly as you and Sira discuss this information. They aren’t willing to sell it to us yet, but

[If we can find something exceptionally valuable, we might be able to negotiate with them]

Anyway, you finish making pvc portion of the rifle and begin to work on his umbrella.

The afternoon turns into an evening. You’ve finally done it. A full sized umbrella with a metal mesh and cap. The slingshot rifle has similar length to a long gun.

As for Sira, he decides to build an umbrella of his own and a concoction for the water gun. Luckily he only asked you to transport and store the concoction instead of making it. The viscous yellowish brown substance is likely a mixture of rotten meat, spoiled juices and other… stuff.

He has a shocking amount of these. About 6 liters in total, enough for dozens of bursts.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5277810
You finish up the task and say your goodbyes to him. It’s nearly midnight by the time you get home. Time to sleep.

You wake up and prepare a meal for tomorrow’s lunch. Might as well do some research on this coffee shop.

The Riemon tea house is open from 12pm to 9pm. Based on the reviews, it’s a moderately priced shop that sells green tea based food and drinks.

The popularity of it by high schoolers and university students has caused food deliverymen to visit this place often. PinkPanda in particular is a commonly used private delivery service by those kids.

The parking lot is right in front of the tea house. The tea house itself is a four story building but the overall width and length each floor is comparable to a small restaurant.

Naturally, public workers resent such a disparity. Some may chose violence. Hence, our presence.

You’ve got a whole day to prepare for tomorrow’s assignment. Also, Guang, the white cap guy, says he is unable to be there tomorrow. Instead, a person named ‘Fhang’ will take his place for now.

Fhang? That sounds like a woman’s name.

>>Check the news. Might find something useful.
>>Interrogate the parents that those corrupt teachers talked about. We need inside information.
>>Practice shooting the slingshot rifle.
>>Talk to Fhang. Who is this, and what is her experience?
>>Write in
>>
>>5277812
>>Practice shooting the slingshot rifle.
>>
>>5277812
>>
>>5277812
>>>Check the news. Might find something useful.
I guess ? I think it's too early too start on the principal business. Less than a week after his son's death, and we just put a wrench in his racing operation. Let's lay low for maybe a job or two.
>>
>>
>>5278066
Good point on laying low. I say we
>Practice shooting the slingshot rifle
>>
>>5278049
>>5278066
>>5278090
You check the news. Nothing about that street race two days ago. As for the deaths of those delinquents in the parking lot, the social media response has been lackluster. Most celebrated their deaths. “That’s what happens to gangsters and delinquents when they met their match” is the general consensus.

Most still chalk it up to other gangsters that killed them. Good.

While scrolling through the website, you come across a recently posted news about a public taxi driver allegedly sexually harassing a woman in his taxi.

You click on the article and it shows a vertically filmed video of a taxi driver trying to grope a woman while she tries to push him away.

As soon as the person recording grabs their metal tumbler, and immediately exits his car and smacks it at the car window.

The crack caused him to flinch and look at the camera, giving the woman enough time to shove him away and escape from the car.

The taxi driver turns his attention towards the person recording and grabs a wrench from the car’s drawer. He tries to move back to the driver seat and exit the car.

His car gets bashed once more and shatters, giving the person time to drives away. The car looks like a private taxi driver’s.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5278502
Holy shit. This is huge. The public is going eat this story up, and there’s definitely will be more clashes like this between the taxi drivers.

Which means, civilians are more willing to look the other way when we do have to use violence. Perfect.

Within several hours, social media sites are talking about their negative experiences of public taxi drivers. Being scammed. Being in uncomfortable situations. Being disrespected because they are foreigners, or perceived as foreigners.

The public taxi drivers don’t take too kindly to all of this. Splinter groups and different views begin to emerge from the very same faction.

Some have deepened their hatred towards women, some suggest they travel in bigger groups, some call the girl a slut for wearing clothing that slightly shows her belly, some become disillusioned, and some remain silent on the web.

Damn. Tomorrow’s gonna be interesting. You rest easy for tonight knowing seeing an asshole’s car be wrecked and a fellow private worker helping someone.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5278503
The day arrvies. At noon, you, along with Sira, Sorn, and the new girl, Fhang, will be deployed to Riemon coffee shop.

At 10am, you reach the coffee shop. Usually you aren’t this early, but the coffee shop has air conditioning and wifi.

Seems like you’re not the only one. You notice Sorn’s pickup truck in the parking lot. Sorn and Fhang are already inside the cafe. Seems like they’re talking about something.

Sorn still wears his black cap and carries the iron pipe.

Fhang wears our black jacket and pants uniform, but she has a grey cap with sunglasses on it. The sunglasses itself has a string which keeps it attached to the cap. Her face remains shrouded behind a mask, but you can see that her hair is pretty short, almost reaching the shoulders.

You enter the store and greet them. They say they wearing talking about their own shitty experiences with taxi drivers.

Actually sitting next to her reveals that she’s pretty tall. Nearly as tall as the Sira, in fact. You guess she’s around 180 cm tall (5’11)

Anon is 173 cm (5’8)
Sorn is 175 cm (5’9)
Guang is 170 cm (5’7)
Sira is 182 cm (6’)

You don’t know her (or anyone else’s weight), but she does look pretty strong. Her arms in particular look muscular whenever she pulls the sleeves back to eat her ice cream.

What do you want to talk about?

>>Talk about personal experiences in this job. Sorn could have a few tips.
>>Talk about hobbies. Fhang might tell you how to be that muscular.
>>Join in the conversation about shitty taxi drivers. You might learn how to deal with them.
>>Write in
>>
>>5278505
>Talk about personal experiences in this job. Sorn could have a few tips.
>>
>>Talk about personal experiences in this job. Sorn could have a few tips.
>>
>>5276540
By the way, what is your quest?
>>
>>5278759
>>5278666
You decide to talk about personal experiences in this line of work. Sorn says he’s been in the business for a couple of years. Nothing that you haven’t heard before.

Fhang says she’s been working for about a few months now. She says been in a couple fights before.

Since Sorn is the most experienced, he talks about how to handle situations like we are currently in. A small, confined space with high visibility.

Firstly, situational awareness. This is one of the most important things to keep in mind. Knowing the general location of people and things can be life saving. In this coffee shop, the only pathway for vehicles is the front of the coffee shop, where the parking lot is.

He also talks more about the environment we are in. This building has good verticality and narrow spaces, however, the large windows of the first floor could prove dangerous. If someone is trying to get in, don’t bother defending from this position. Get to the stairs and fight from there.

Fighting multiple opponents in a flat area like the parking lot is going to be hard. A trick you can do is getting on top of cars if they are too aggressive.

Huh. That’s a pretty cool trick. With his pipe, the reach he has is going to be pretty good.

However, he recommends that need to stay on the flat ground and fight from thresholds instead. The “getting on a car” thing is a last resort.

There’s not many thresholds in the parking lot right now, but once the place becomes more populated, the motorcycles and cars could serve as somewhat decent thresholds that could bottleneck the enemy.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5279270
Speaking of enemies, Sorn talks about how to deal with each type of weapons.

Short, bladed weapons? Use your bags or anything thick as a shield in your off hand. If you got nothing, keep your wrist up, similar to a boxing stance. Having your arms cut is better than your torso or neck cut. Knife fights will not be perfect, and you should expect to be cut.

Longer weapons like pipes or baseball bats? The ‘bag shield’ strategy will work here as well, but you need to block the first hit and get in immediately. Grappling will be the main advantage you have over them.

Pistols? Get behind car engines. Hope for the best, honestly.

Fortunately, you have an umbrella that can serve as a polearm, and basically a crossbow that can be loaded with a spice bomb, a smoke bomb, or spikes.

As for Fhang, she is currently conceal carrying a machete and a few paring knives. Underneath her clothes are stacks of thin books that could stop a knife’s cut or thrust.

The late morning passes quickly. Let us begin our shift.

(Each person roll a dice+2d100. Highest number will be used. 1st number determines difficulty. 2nd number determines event. The higher number, the easier/helpful)
>>
Rolled 66, 21 = 87 (2d100)

>>5279272
>>
Rolled 39, 60 = 99 (2d100)

>>5279272
>>
>>5279540
>>5279303
Difficulty: 66/100
Event: 60/100

The afternoon is quite busy today. With the recent news, countless food deliverymen and other private drivers are becoming more overt with their presence.

The cars and motorcycles soon fill the parking lot. It looks like it could accommodate about two dozen cars and motorcycles. Barely any civilians, though.

The flood of masked men come and go. Silent nodding and few words were exchanged.

The day passes with little resistance. Huh. That was lucky. You decide to try out one of their cheaper drinks as a evening snack.

What the hell is this… Houjicha latte thing?
You settle on a matcha dark chocolate cake instead. The cake itself has a deep chocolate flavor and firm texture. It even comes with a scoop of whip cream! Shame there’s too much almonds on it, though.

The sun’s nearly at the horizon. There’s plenty of lights in the coffee shop, but the parking lot has few.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5280128
As the sun gets lower, fewer and fewer deliverymen show up, and even fewer civilians. The civilians that do stay in the shop doesn’t for long, usually.

The group notices a middle aged man slamming his car door shut angrily in the parking lot. He has a phone in his hand and the other is a clenched fist. He wears a polo shirt and jeans.

His forceful stomps on the ground as he walks closer to the store indicates a potential danger.

A few eyes are on you right now. The staff of this coffee shop, and a few deliverymen. There’s a single camera inside the coffee shop.

You won’t be able to hear what he is saying without opening the door.

Time for us to be activated.
>>Stay inside the coffee shop and draw your weapon. We will fight from this threshold.
>>Go outside and talk to him. He looks unarmed.
>>Block the door with chairs and tables.
>>Write in
>>
*The food deliverymen are inside the coffee shop, just like you.
>>
>>5280130
>>Stay inside the coffee shop and draw your weapon. We will fight from this threshold.
If he gets too crazy, we spice bomb him with that launcher and then go from there.
>>
>>5280130
>>>Go outside and talk to him. He looks unarmed.
Everything alright, pal?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>5280134
>>5280325
Tiebreaker
1 = fight from threshold
2 = talk
>>
>>5280130
>Stay inside the coffee shop and draw your weapon. We will fight from this threshold.
>>
>>5280130
>>>Go outside and talk to him. He looks unarmed.
We have our mail armor, and reinforcements are a turn away. He's obviously alone. Even if he gets aggressive, this should be fine. no need to overreact when we can de-escalate either. But leave the door open when we go meet him, so the others can hear too.

>>5278787
I'm the guy trying to run Eden Down for the SkirmJam.
>>
>>5280683
>>5280325

(Considering it’s still a tie, I’ll consider the tiebreaker’s choice final)

Since he looks unarmed, you all go outside the coffee shop and confront him. Sira and Sorn stay in front of the man while you and Fhang stay on his left and right side.

You ask the man about what is making him angry.

He says that in the afternoon he took his son to this place to eat some dessert. His son has a nut allergy so he ordered just a scoop of green tea ice cream.

There’s no nuts to be found within it, but his son’s allergic reaction happened and he had to drive him to the hospital.

On his phone is a picture of his kid in a bed. He says his condition is stable now, but he will need a night in the hospital.

He wants to talk to the staff members involved at the time of when he ordered the ice cream.

Then again, he could be too unstable for that. While he explains what happened to you, his hand clenches and his eyes wet with tears.

Next action?
>>Accompany him to come inside.
>>Tell him to stay here. Open the door and talk through there.
>>Tell him to calm himself before we let him talk to the staff.
>>Write in
>>
>>5281088
>>>Accompany him to come inside.
>>
>>5281088
>>>Tell him to calm himself before we let him talk to the staff.
Tell him to go home and sleep on it, come back tomorrow with a cool head
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5281220
>>5281249
Tiebreaker
1=accompany
2=calm himself
>>
>>5281538
>>5281220
Hmph. This is hard. He looks unstable, but he could be reasoned with. You, along side the three others accompany him into the coffee shop.

Should he cause trouble, you and Fhang are positioned behind him, and can grab his arms to restrain him. Sorn and Sira are positioned on his left and right side, and if need be, grab his arms to prevent him from drawing a weapon.

He explains the situation to the workers about his son’s current state and what caused that to happen.

The workers said that his order was to not include nuts on the ice cream, but never specified why. Cross contamination from gloves that handles almonds and the plates which served the ice cream is likely the reason.

He is yet to be satisfied with that explanation. More minutes pass as he rants about this coffee shop’s lackluster protocols and potential lawsuits.

He isn’t a physical threat, but he sure feels fucking annoying.

In fact, so irritating was his long ranting that one of the balaclava wearing driver tells him to shut the fuck up and not disturb the peace.

The noises got worse, and the tone become more aggressive as seconds pass. From finger pointing to shouting, to threats, and then actually a challenge to fight outside the restaurant so he could shut him up.

Both of the men agree.

The team will….
>>Separate them. No one is fighting anyone.
>>Let them fight. We’re vehicle security, not some civilian’s bodyguards.
>>Kick the dad outside for disturbing the peace.
>>Write in
>>
>>5281900
>>>Let them fight. We’re vehicle security, not some civilian’s bodyguards.
>>Write in
Tell 'em to take it out back or there's gonna be PROBLEMS.
>>
>>5281906
Wait.... adding:
>Watch over the fight just in case
>>
>>5281912
My friend said to +1 this

Maybe we should set some ground rules.
>>
>>5282207
>>5281912
>>5281906
You tell them to sort that shit outside, and away from any cars, or stuff that belongs to the Riemon coffee shop.

However, should anyone pull out a weapon, or attack while the other cannot fight, police will be called.

They nod.

The dad and the balchava wearing driver leaves and settles on fighting in front of coffee shop. Not close to trash cans, not close to vehicles, and has some light.

The driver wears a black balchava, a mostly pink jacket with and dark blue pants. He’s one of the PinkPanda drivers.

Fhang watches over the drivers in the restaurant and make sure no one is recording this moment.

The two of them put their right foot forward and left foot back, and raise their fists. Let’s see how skilled they are.
>>
Rolled 49, 76 = 125 (2d100)

>>5282459
1st roll for dad (+5 bonus to roll)
2nd roll for driver (+10 bonus to roll)
>>
>>5282462
Oof, that's rough daddy-o.
>>
>>5282574
>>5282462
(54 vs 86)

The dad opens the fight with a haymaker towards the driver’s neck. He steps back and throws a straight punch at his head.

The punch connects, and it briefly stuns him. The driver gets in a knee to his stomach before he gets blindly charged by the dad.

In his attempt to knock him to the floor, his neck and back gets exposed to the driver. He slams his elbow on the back repeatedly and slaps him on the ear.

With him being in pain and dazed, the driver pushes him away and delivers an upwards kick to his crotch.

The balaclava wearing man throws a haymaker at him while he is recovering from that kick.

Because of the height difference, the driver undershot the hit and the strike hits him in the chest instead. The dad grits his teeth and grabs the arm he got punched with.

At this point, he is furious and attempts to bite on the driver’s (sleeved) arm. His jaw opens much like a hippopotamus before fighting one of their own kind.

This immediately gets him punched in the face repeatedly by the screaming driver, who is panicking at the sight of such a thing.

He finally manages to pull his arm away and delivers another crotch shot. This time, he kicks the dad’s left leg and makes him fall on his face.

The still screaming driver grabs the dad’s hair and starts slamming his head into the ground until the dad’s arms no longer tried to grab his own.
>>
>>5282672
He stands up and rubs his right arm briefly, wondering what it could’ve happened should the bite succeeded.

While walking back to the coffee shop, the dad’s body shifts and he sits upright. His bloodied face looks at the driver.

His mouth opens and tried to say a swear word but it ended up being gibberish.

He slams his fist into the ground in an attempt to soothe his anger and walks to his car.

While walking back, he glances at the rows of motorcycles but a tap of Sorn’s pipe on the ground makes him look away.

“Uh. Should we let that guy drive? His face got fucked up.” Fhang asks.

“Eh. His face, yeah. Eyes? Not really.”
“I don’t think two minutes of sitting is going to undo all that. Besides, he’s not our problem anymore.” Sira and Sorn replies.

In his car, he take a fee minutes to recomposes himself and wipe the blood off his face before driving away.

You get back inside the coffee shop. Silence covers the room. It’s gonna close in an hour or so. Interactions rarely happened since then.

The driver that fought him cleaned up the blood before sleeping at the counter.

The staff members were too shocked to say anything. Before it closes, you wake him up. All other drivers have left by now.

Once you got back to your place, the commission for today has been transferred to your bank account.

(Cont in a few hours. irl stuff.)
>>
>>5282674
The next morning the company sends you another location to guard, but you’ll get four days off before then.

The location is a house of a businessman that pissed off a local gang. It’s a house with space for cars to be parked in front of it, and is surrounded by fences.

Shift is from 9am to 12pm. Expect multiple threats that are armed.

It’s the morning of your first out of four days off. Plenty of time to do stuff.

Guang apparently got a cold and couldn’t come to work yesterday. He’s feeling better now.

With the company’s recent payment, you could likely afford some things.

You could call Guang and ask his armorers to create custom made weapons or armor for you. Designing and forging them is going to take some time, though.

Sorn is still researching those corrupt office workers and the parents that they talked about. With Jay’s and your help, you could accelerate the process to take him down together.

Sira is searching for something to trade with those farmers. Maybe you could assist him in finding valuables to trade for their surplus shotguns?

Fhang is investigating our next client. She says she wants to know more about why he is so hated by the local gang. Visiting the neighborhood could reveal secrets that could be useful when the shift comes.

Or perhaps, during these four days, you decide to do something else on your own?

You decide to spend most of your days off with…
>>Guang’s friends
>>Sorn’s plot
>>Sira’s search
>>Fhang’s investigation
>>Write in
>>
>>5283029
>>Sorn’s plot
Kinda want the shottys though.
>>
>>5283029
>It’s a house with space for cars to be parked in front
>Write in
Let's research/craft some spike strips and glassbreakers to deploy on the road/windows just in case. I'm sure Sira would be glad to help with such an undertaking.

Some of the other things like acquiring shotguns and information might still be available to us later, we may not have enough time necessary for creating new armaments in the coming days, especially if it gets "hot".

I could be wrong though, you've always gotta be in the right place at the right time, sometimes with the right people, to gain valuable information. We could also be missing out on having more precious time to contemplate how to react to info we dig up.

Oh well, if your tools are sharp enough, a hazy mind doesn't matter. Sun Tzu said that, I think.
>>
>>5283029
>Sira’s search
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>5283749
>>5283512
Since these two involve Sira, they will be chosen over Sorn which only has 1 vote.

Winner of this tiebreaker will get 66% of the day offs dedicated to them. The loser gets 33%.

1=write in sira
2=Sira’s search
>>
>>5283851
(66% Sira search 33% Sira barricades)
You split your time between finding something valuable for Sira and crafting barricades to install on our next client’s home.

You go to his house and talk about potential sources of money.

One immediately available option is to extort the teachers you and Sorn recorded. All we need to do is to convince the parents to get us their numbers, and then find some personal information.

They’ve cheated money out of the school and got kids into that school illegally. They could easily waste some money.

Sira suggests two other sources.

He knows a friend that is in “the life”. He’s pretty decent making money, but not a fighter. A month ago, a loan shark undermined his family’s authority in their part of town by conducting business without asking for permission.

Even after breaking his car windows, he still continues his business and hires more security. The friend prefers outsourcing hitmen than risk one of their own.

Should you kill him and retrieve the money, a cut of it will be given to you. You will be able to ask for a favor in the future from this (crime) family.

The second option is going to an underground cockfighting event in the south. It’s a few hours drive from the capital, and there will be plenty of people from different… industries watching or betting.

If we’re able to rig the match in our favor and bet on it, we could win some good money. Or maybe steal the winnings before it gets redistributed?

Each of these missions would take a few days to complete. Depending on the success of it, we may have one or two days for making barricades for the next client.

Which mission will you undertake?
>>Extort the corrupt teachers for money.
>>Assassination on a loan shark, on behalf of the mafia.
>>Get some money from a cockfight. Regardless of ways.
>>Write in
>>
>>5284229
Assassination just for money and favors is a bit... Uncouth.
Profiting off of cockfighting sounds like a fun moral grey-area, but let's...
>Extort those teachers!
>>
>>Extort the corrupt teachers for money.
Gonna be poking the hornets more, but we need them down and us up.
>>
>>5284483
>>5284269
You decide that extorting those teachers would be the best course of option, both from a moral perspective and physical safety perspective.

There are four phases of this plan.

Convincing the parents to give up information about the teachers. This will let us access their private chatrooms or phone numbers.

Extract personal information by pretending to be a parent thats need to send their kids into the school.

Threaten to publish their misconduct unless given desired amount of money at a location.

Collect the money. The most dangerous step, being the only step done in person.

You spend a few hours gathering information on the parents that bribed their kids in. You know their names, relatives and houses.

The question is, what tone will be best?

A cold, professional tone?
A more emotional, pleading tone?
A rushed, desperate tone?

Or how about we just threaten them with our evidence to get what we want?

You decide to
>>Be professional.
>>Be emotional.
>>Be desperate.
>>Intimidate them into giving up information.
>>Write in

Depending on your choices, you will get a bonus or reduction to your rolls, and the amount of rolls that is performed.
(I will be rolling)
>>
>>5284963
>>>Be professional.
We could possibly find parents who are mad at the teachers and/or let them in on this. There is also the possibility that other schools are tired of their behavior or there are former students who are still bitter.
>>
>>5284965
+1
Might be easier to trick them if we go this route
>>
Rolled 90, 66 = 156 (2d100)

>>5285206
>>5284965
Actually, how about we call them to ask for other parents instead? Most parents aren’t bribing kids into this school. It’s a decent one when you were there, but it’s not good enough to risk bribing a teacher to get into.

With this knowledge, your plan becomes much simpler. Ask them for other parents numbers, then suggest that those two teachers are taking bribes.

You are sure the teachers will have some enemies that would be willing to aid in their downfall.

[Difficulty reduced. Only 35/100 is needed]
>>
>>5286005
Sorry guys, it’s been a busy day. I’ll update in about 8 hrs.
>>
>>5286410
All good, thanks for letting us know. Let's get that info!!! Muhahahaha
>>
>>5286479
>>5284965
(90/100)
With your cold, professional tone, you easily extract countless phone numbers and contact information of parents by pretending to be a parent from a different class.

You contact the other parents about phone numbers and chat rooms of those two teachers.

You let a few of them know that they are suspected of taking bribes and corruption. You even sent them the video evidence, but ask them not to take it to the police. Not now, anyway.

You make up a lie that those two used to be scammers and they stole money from your grandparents. You’d like to take it back before they go down.

The parents that have personal gripes with them fall for your lies and offer sympathy. A few kind hearted ones even offer to pay us, but you decline. Your money has more value than theirs. Besides, it doesn’t feel right letting those people actually get duped.

The very same parents formed a chatroom where they deposit evidence against these two. Corruption, biases towards certain students, bribes, white collar crime and all that.

He even made copies of exam answers sheets and sold them to students that requested for their ‘tutoring’. Damn, these guys got a whole operation going on even in different subjects.

Well, that’s one way of boosting your school’s scores.

It would be best if Sira calls the teacher since they might recognize you or your body when you meet in person.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5286988
Since Sira is a bit older than you, him pretending to be a parent would also work much better as well. The call is made with speaker phones on, with you recording the audio.

Sira pretends to be a parent that asks the teacher to help tutor his kid to get into a certain middle school. After talking for a few minutes, you understand most of his plans.

His plan involves getting files of the next exams and shoving it into a book that contains a mixture of publicly released exams of previous years and personally written notes of high scoring students.

With these books, he just teaches the soon to be students like any tutor but online. Meeting in public places is too dangerous for both of them.

The last few lessons will be actually testing their skills and doing the exam under time limits. He will also give a few statistics for the students to follow. Don’t score too high, but be decent enough to be above the average.

Sira decides to play along for now. Having this book would mean we could get him fired for distributing unreleased exams in addition to all the corruption.

Sira agrees to this tutoring. However, payment must be in cash. The teacher also agrees. He says he trusts himself more than the bank when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Meeting location will be a place called “Small Fins swimming center”, a private swimming pool. The book will be in a locker that can only opened by a code.

Once you deposit the money inside a swimming pool’s locker the teacher specify, and then checks it for money, then he will give you the code.

Perfect. All we need to do is get to book, ambush him, then force him to give up the location of his stored money.

But how will this plan be executed?
>>Sira will be carrying the money. You will be on overwatch.
>>You will be carrying the money. Sira will be on overwatch.
>>Sira will be carrying the money. You will breach his house and take his family (a wife and dog) hostage.
>>Both of us go. Gay couples exist.
>>Write in
>>
>>5286989
>>>You will be carrying the money. Sira will be on overwatch.
>>
>>5287218
This
>>
>>5286989
>Sira will be carrying the money. You will breach his house and take his family (a wife and dog) hostage.
>>
>>5287228
>>5287218
You decide to carry the bag containing the money while Sira watches over you.

Small Fins swimming center is about an hour’s drive from Sira’s car. You will be carrying a gym bag which has a decent amount of money. Not enough for the payment, but it could fool an inspection briefly.

You won’t be able to carry the slingshot rifle with you. That weapon will remain in his car. You can still carry the knife and umbrella, though.

Hopefully your mail shirt and armored sleeves is enough protection.

Sira will be armed with the slingshot rifle, the loaded umbrella and his flamethrower. He will send you text messages to keep you updated.

If you need him in the swimming center, call.

If he honks his horn, disengage immediately.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5288253
You two reach the swimming center before a few minutes before the agreed upon time. It has a large parking lot on the right side of the building, which has no cover whatsoever. Merely touching the car’s surface can burn someone’s hand.

The building itself is a large rectangular shape, with the swimming pool being beside it. Within this building are the bathrooms and offices of staff members.

You pay the fee for using the swimming pool. 3 hours of it, huh? More than enough time.

The swimming pool contains few people today. It’s a weekday afternoon, after all.
A few kids that look no older than 10, two instructors, and a lifeguard on one of those tall chairs.

Being a somewhat expensive private swimming pool, the smell of the bathroom is tolerable. It looks clean as well.

There’s two wide shelves of lockers near the entrance, all made from steel. Beyond it are two paths, one on the left are urinals and toilets, while the one on the right are changing rooms and showers.

Let’s hope this guy doesn’t have too many friends.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>5288254

Difficulty roll

The higher the number, the easier the encounter will be.
>>
>>5288255
(96/100 Difficulty)

After putting the bag in the designated locker, the teacher sends a text that orders you to go stand next to the pool until he texts you again.

Sira texts you that he spots a guy, a middle aged man wearing a blue shirt, shorts and black sandals. He looks similar to the guy Sorn filmed. He doesn’t seem to be carrying that book, though.

Huh. He really is that dumb?
In your peripheral vision, you see that man glance at you before walking inside the bathroom. Pretending to be on your phone is more effective than you previously thought.

That bag won’t fool him forever.
>>Go inside the bathroom and confront that teacher.
>>Wait outside the bathroom and threaten him there.
>>Call Sira. We intercept him at his car.
>>Call Sira. Wait for him and we both confront him.
>>Write in
>>
>>5288317
>>>Call Sira. We intercept him at his car.
>>
>>5288317
>Call Sira. Wait for him and we both confront him.
>>
>>5288317
>>Wait outside the bathroom and threaten him there.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>5288701
>>5288333
Since there’s two people voting for
Call Sira option, I’ll be using a tie breaker

1=Sira intercept at car
2=Sira confront
>>
>>5289062
You text Sira to intercept him at the guy’s car. Getting away from people’s eyes is definitely a good idea.

Sira informs you of what his car looks like. A sleek, expensive car with a black finish. It’s a decently sized car with enough space for four people or so.

Walk outside without your bag is gonna look suspicious. You wait for the staff members are preoccupied with something before walking outside the swimming center.

You and Sira stand close to his car, while pretending to answer a call.

The teacher quickly runs outside with your money bag. His worried eyes look all around the swimming center, searching for people.

You draw your blade.

As he pulls out his car keys and his other hand is holding bag, you grab his shoulder and press the blade against his armpit.

“Silent.”
In a cold, monotone voice, you produce that word close to his ears.

Only his nervous breathing is heard. Good.

Sira approaches his right side and restrain his hand.

You ask him to drive you to the location where he is storing his money. Shout or be a smart ass will result in your wife and dog hurt.

Sira will be following closely to his car.

(Cont)
>>
>>5289538
You two let go of his wrists. He slowly unlocks the car and gets into the driver seat.

You sit behind him. It’s harder for him to fight from that position, anyway. Easy access to his arm and neck also.

He says he spent most of his money on gambling. The few amount that he didn’t gamble is secretly hidden in his house.

You ask about the book containing the exam. He says it’s in the trunk of the car. Was going to give it to you once the money was checked.

Wow, smarter than you originally thought. Not bad. But not good enough, either.

Can’t underestimate this guy.

Nearly an hour of driving until you reach his house. His wife is likely to come home in a few hours.

It’s a house with two floors and a large porch that could cover two cars. Unlike the next client’s house, the overgrown weeds are everywhere on the lawn.

You make him to wait until Sira also parks his car.

Time for the most dangerous part.
>>Make him open the trunk before we enter the house.
>>Open the trunk on your own. Sira will watch him.
>>Forget the book, get in the house and get the money ASAP.
>>Go lethal. We don’t need him anymore.
>>Write in
>>
>>5289539
>Make him open the trunk before we enter the house.
>>
>>5291165
>>Make him open the trunk before we enter the house.
+1 This
>>
>>5289539
>>>Make him open the trunk before we enter the house.
Let's do it
>>
>>5291335
>>5291246
>>5291165
You make him get out of the car and open the trunk. You’ve come this far, you’re not gonna miss the exam book now.

You and Sira stand his left and right side as he opens the trunk. Sira is standing at a slightly different angle, so his flamethrower’s muzzle doesn’t point towards you.

The trunk opens. You see three bags.

A large duffle bag that is completely full, it’s zippers barely keeping that thing shut.

A small bag that could fit a few books.

And a even smaller bag that looks like it could hold a pair of shoes.

The teacher says that the book he made is in the small bag. Sira instructs him to slowly pull it out. His nervous breathing and shaky hands made both of you on edge.

He did manage to pull the book out. The genuine exam pages are already marked by a couple of Post It notes. Perfect. Sira stores it in his bag.

But those other bags look quite suspicious as well. Sira asks him to open that big duffle bag.

“C’mon, man.”
Open it.
“It’s just books and school stuff in it.”
“Actual textbooks.”
Do it.

He unzips the large duffle bag. Countless untranslated hentai books spills out from it. You can’t even see the bottom of the bag because of how many of them there are.

So this is where your money went, dude?
Likely a scalper.

Ugh. Alright, what about the smaller bag.
Sira asks the teacher once more.

“Dude. Please.”
“You really want to see more of that?”

You’ve lied to me about money spent. You could’ve lied about a lot more.

Your monotone voice turns into growling deep one.

His nervous expression turns into barely restrained anger. You shift your knife closer to his nape.

He probably hid a knife somewhere in that thing. If he tried, he would get stabbed immediately.

He opens it up.
It’s more porn books. This dude even got (drawn children porn) loli and shota hentai. Ugh.

He asks if he can put those books back into the bags.

>>No. Once we get the money, then leave, you could put those things back.
>>Fine. Don’t take long.
>>Let Sira put those back instead.
>>Go lethal.
>>Write in
>>
>>5291693
>>>No. Once we get the money, then leave, you could put those things back.
>>
>>5291814
>>>No. Once we get the money, then leave, you could put those things back.

I kinda wanted to blackmail or expose the pedo.
>>
>>5292447
>>5291814
No. Once we leave, you can put them back.

As Sira closes the trunk, you push him to the house’s door.

He opens it.

You see a large dining table and chairs. Boxes of food and bottles form walls around it. On the left is the kitchen, and on the right is the living room.

The living room has a large tv and a sofa that spans the entire room. On the sides of the room are well maintained bookshelves.

Those books’ edges are worn, and the insides are filled with hand written notes.
Definitely looks like they are used regularly.

He pulls out a large softcover textbook that has notes and Post It attached to it. Inside are written records of the location where he stores the money. It would be pretty stupid to hide money and not be able to use it later on, after all.

The first stash is hidden in a few of the large books. It has a decent amount of money stashed in the paper covers.

The second is also in the living room. Just under the tv is a small drawer. Among the countless boxes are a pencil cases that secretly store a good amount of money.

Near the living room is his study room. It has a large desk that holds his laptop and printers.

The desk has four drawers. Within them are cluttered messes of letters, notes, files, and bags.

Scrounging through a pile of them, he uncovers a few letters filled with money, nearly bursting out but restrained by tape.

You’ve collected half a dozen stacks of money already. Decent, but we still have the second floor.

(Continue in 8 hrs. Gotta sleep.)
>>
>>5293420
The second floor has several branching paths. On the right side are the dog’s room and his bedroom. The left side has his wife’s room and the washing machine room.

The teacher says he needs to pee before we go upstairs.

There’s three bathrooms in the house in total. One in each bedroom, and one next to the living room.

Nah.
You and Sira both watch him pee in the bathroom. Any sudden movement would have resulted in him getting killed.

In the very same bathroom there are a few books and magazines to read.

Among the light novels and manga are

Firearms and knives magazines.

Hmph. Considering only his first floor has enough money to pay for our shotguns with some leftover money, him owning a pistol wouldn’t be out of the picture.

Of course, with two people breathing on his neck it’s going to be pretty difficult to do anything.

The teacher finishes peeing and is ready to go upstairs.

What’s next?

>> [Go upstairs] Teacher first, Sira second, Anon third.
>> [Go upstairs] Sira first, Teacher second, Anon third.
>> [Go upstairs] Sira first, Anon second, Teacher third.
>>It’s too dangerous. We have a decent amount already, let’s get out.
>>Sira watch him while you search his car.
>>Sira watch him while you search his bedroom.
>>Go lethal.
>>Write in
>>
>>5294184
> [Go upstairs] Anon first, Teacher second, Sira third.
>>
> [Go upstairs] Anon first, Teacher second, Sira third.
>>
>>5294432
>>5294343
You first, the teacher second, and Sira last.

This is the best out of all possible formations. If we put him last, he could’ve ran to the door and escape. If we put him first, he would be in control of the stairs.

Hopefully he doesn’t try something stupid.

Hmm. Where would I put my gun if I had one?

In the car? Possible. He did really want to reorganize his bags.
In his study room? Also possible, you didn’t see anything in those drawers, so It’s probably not the case.
On himself? Unlikely, but possible. Those shorts and polo shirt don’t offer much concealment.

In his bedroom? Very possible.

Nah, let’s not go there. Not right now.

You ask him if he stashed anymore money in his wife’s bedroom. He says he stashed two in there.

His wife’s bedroom is filled with pillows and mattresses that are disorderly placed.
Her room has a bathroom on the left side, and a balcony on the right.

He opens one of the many closets next to the bathroom and pulls out a large brown file. It has a exceptionally large chunk of money, good enough for our shotguns and plenty leftover.

The balcony is above the overgrown garden, right next to the cars. It contains a few drying racks and a stack of bricks on the corners

He says the second stash is at the balcony, right under the bricks.

“I’m not gonna let you grab a brick, dude.”
“Tell me which brick it is.”

He says it’s at the very bottom, under the slightly cracked brick.

There is indeed one single cracked brick at the bottom.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5294453
While Sira is trying to pull that brick away, you holds the blade against the teacher’s neck. You feel his desperate breathing and slight movement of his body. His breathing is beginning to accelerate.

He attempts to push you away and jump down the balcony.

[His roll has a -10 disadvantage]
(Normally it would be -15, but he has a passive +5 combat bonus, just like those delinquents)

Each player roll a dice+d100. You get a +15 bonus as usual.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>5294455
Teacher’s roll (-10)
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>5294455
Scared
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>5294455
>>
>>5294811
>>5294502
25 vs 83+15=98

He attempts to push you away with an elbow to your liver, but you easily see such a slow windup and shove him against the wall.

He attempts to grasp onto the balcony’s wall and try to climb outside, but you kick at his back, making him cry out in pain and loosen his hand.

He writhes on the floor and attempts to grab a brick. Sira drops one onto his head. The brick causes a bleeding in his forehead.

He remains on the floor, barely able to move.

Oh well. Guess I’ll just use his book and check for the stashes myself.

You pick up his book and looks at him. He gazes back with fury and runs at you.

Before he could gain momentum, Sira tosses a brick to his back. He falls to the floor once again. Enough games. You grab his shirt collar and punch him in the neck.

He tries to beg for mercy. Hmph. Fine. We could use him to call the second teacher and get them both in prison or killed.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5295497
Sira wonders why would he jump down, and walks back downstairs to investigate the car one more time.

“Wait….”
“All that money.. went to guns.”

Telling me this now won’t save you.
Your monotone voice turns into a harsh angry one.

“True.”
“But now you know… how well armed
my friend is.”

Sira came back upstairs, holding a bag and a pistol on his hand. He says that the big duffle bag actually holds a smaller bag that contains a pistol inside it. The pistol he holds in his hand is one he found in the driver’s side drawer.

Wow, that was close. If you let him put those books back he might’ve gotten a shot off, and if you had instead let Sira watch him while you search the trunk, he might’ve gotten shot.

Sira holds a Sig p365 in his hands, a subcompact pistol that holds 10 rounds of 9x19 parabellum. The small size is ideal for concealed carry.

The pistol in the bag is a 1911, a pistol chambered in .45 ACP (slightly larger bullet) and holds only 7 rounds. It is quite an old gun, being rather outdated nowadays with more modern full sized pistols having more ammunition in the magazine.

Still, it is a serviceable pistol none the less.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5295498
Now, what shall we do about this guy.
>>Execute him.
>>Make an appointment with his fellow corrupt teacher.
>>Continue the stash searching, at gun point.
>>Leave. His wife will be here soon.
>>Write in

[P365 is the smaller pistol]
[1911 is the pistol with the wooden part]
>>
>>5295499

As for the guns - Sira's the bigger guy, he can more easily conceal and handle the 1911. Our character will take the Sig. For now we'll just...
>inspect the pistols to make sure they're on safety, then pocket/appendix carry them

>Make an appointment with his fellow corrupt teacher.
We can't have him go squealing right after we leave, though.
>After the call is over, beat him with bricks until he's unconscious, tie him up and throw him in his own trunk with the loli purposefully exposed to make him look like a sicko when he gets found

It sounds like we have most of the stash, there could be some good caches left (especially in his bedroom...), but it could also be a trap. Not to mention, none of this is exactly legal, so we gotta get outta here quick before someone notices!!
>Leave the house
>See if Sira wants to continue the mission immediately (or if he wants to do another quick side mission, if we need to wait to get to the other corrupt teacher)
>>
>>5295903
This
>>
>>5296148
>>5295903
You decide that Sira will get the 1911 while you get the P365. He is larger than you, and is likely able to handle the stronger recoil from it.

You check if they are on safety, and if there is a round in the chamber on or not. Indeed there is a round in the chamber, and the safety is on. Both pistols are ‘cocked and locked’.

Fortunately, both have holsters, and you are able to mount those to your pants in an appendix carry position.

Sira prefers to carry it in a 3 o’ clock position since his jacket is larger than yours, and able to obscure more space.

Both of you have one spare magazine for the pistols.

It’s time we get his partner. The longer we wait until the meeting, the more likely his friend might discover what actually happened to his friend. We need to settle this as fast as we can, before he could prepare himself or call for reinforcements.

Afterwards, you knock him out and tie him in the trunk, next to all those untranslated drawn child books.

Sira decides to leave. Going to his bedroom could yield more rewards, but we might get caught by his wife, or civilians.

Both of you leave on Sira’s car.
The meeting with the second teacher will take place late at night.

You asked him to meet at..

>>Roadside street vendor. Wide open area.
>>Large night club. The normally loud noise could mask our own.
>>Floating Karaoke bar. A set of buildings above a lake.
>>Write in
>>
>>5296956
>>Large night club. The normally loud noise could mask our own.
>>Write in
We'll wear disguises like wigs and glasses and outlandish but stereotypical outfits to blend in with the crowd (like leatherclad bikers or k-pop yuppie hipsters or punk rockers or business men or neon ravers or whatever, just something we'll NEVER wear again)
>>
>>5297108
This is brilliant.
>>
>>5297599
Heh heh, as long as we don't overdo it and get exposed as frauds
>>
>>5297108
>>5297599
Large night club in an area close by. Being outlandish is actually a decent way to obscure yourself from people in a place like this. A good few hours before you meet.

The question is… which archetype would be easiest to pull off in the shortest time?

You decide to go with the ‘fuckboy’ archetype.

Big cap. Ripped jeans. Slightly unbuttoned shirt. THAT hair style. Excessive jewelry on your body. Fake brandname sport shoes. Obnoxious tattoos. (you buy one of those 1 day temporary tattoo ones)

Alright, decent enough. Sneaking in a knife could be done by putting those in the shoes. As for the pistol and magazine, you could hide those on in inside of your cap. Then, just get some padding and fabrics to cover it up.

As for Sira… he’s uhh.. doesn’t really want to play into that archetype. Not even on his worst day.

He decides to go with a ‘gymbro’ and ‘raver’ archetype

Black shorts. Sport shoes. The shirts that doesn’t have sleeves and doesn’t cover the armpits or the sides of the body. Headband. Fingerless gloves. Neon bracelets.

Watching him attempting to shave his armpits was comical, to say the least.

Anyway, his archetype doesn’t offer much concealment to his weapons. In order to hide the pistol and his flamethrower, he carries a fanny pack and a large metal bottle.

You also carry a fanny pack although you strap it to your waist instead of across the chest.

Ridiculous enough.

(Cont.)
>>
>>5298127
You reach the night club. Getting pass security was not an issue, although those guys spent a lot of time checking Sira’s bag. He hid the 1911 in the metal bottle, which the top was filled with liquid but had a disc which provided space to sneak in the weapons.

Turquoise and emerald colors blare as lasers and obnoxious music enters your skull. Ugh. You decide to go upstairs and watch the chaos from up high.

Both of you pick up a glass bottle of alcoholic soda with only a 4% alcohol content. Definitely don’t want to be drunk right now.

You arrived 10 minutes before the scheduled time. The meeting was supposed to take place in a bathroom on the second floor, where you could easily kill or interrogate him.

Let’s see how tough this mission will be.

[Difficulty out of 100. Higher means easier.]
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>5298128
>>
>>5298129
64/100

Five minutes before the agreed before time, the second teacher sends you a text on the first teacher’s phone (you stole it just in case he texted)

‘After this, I need your help tonight.’
‘Weather’s hot.’ (Weapon use)
‘Black Lips is doing the weirdest shit now. He’s gonna get himself in trouble.’
‘Guy’s likely in the club right now.’
(Kill him before he becomes a problem)

Black Lips. He’s one of those private “investigators” the principal hired in order to find out what happened on that day at the parking lot. Looks like he investigated these guys as well. Purposefully, or accidentally, you are not sure.

There’s a lot of people that match the description of being a guy with black lips. Only the teacher knows what he looks like.

Hmm…
What’s the plan, Anon?
>>Proceed as usual. Kidnap the teacher and interrogate.
>>Execute him when he is in the bathroom.
>>”They got me. Hands are tied.” (Follow the teacher as he looks for black lips alone)
>>Attempt to poorly call off the meeting. He will panic. Maybe nervous enough to have the real Black Lips notice him?
>>Write in
>>
>>5298142
>>Write in
Don't text back, maintain radio silence until further incoming communications
>>Proceed as usual. Kidnap the teacher and interrogate.
>>
>>5298278
Sorry man, but this is it. I can’t continue the quest any longer.

My schoolwork and irl things makes my freetime even less now especially during midterm stuff and I can’t keeping running two qsts (Modern blades and Goblin Assassination quests) at once and keep a consistent schedule.

And honestly, I’ve tried to keep this going for as long as I could but right now? Only 1-2 players respond for a week or two. It’s just… hard to not feel like this quest is dying.

I thank you two for sticking sticking with me. I loved your creativity in writing >>write ins and your choices. I apologize for ending it this way. Good bye.
>>
>>5300309
I thought something felt weird about this, I think about a week ago the format and tone of the writing shifted a lot.
>>
>>5300525
Oh, really? I guess that must’ve been me cutting corners or something
>>
>>5300309
Thanks for running the quest, I enjoyed it. This happens. I wish other people would've seen how cool this quest is and played along, but it happens a lot. I don't fault you for wanting more of an audience than 1-2 people per day. At this point, we may as well be telling our stories on the roadsides or street corners. Good luck in whatever you decide to do from here, on /qst/ or otherwise. In my mind, if you're creative and brave enough to create stories for others, you've got extraordinary potential.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.