[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: H0rgllG.jpg (424 KB, 811x477)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
The year is 2199, and the world is on the precipice of a catastrophic disaster. Various nuclear powered nations are in a semi permanent Cold War level state, all prepared to nuke each other if even one nation even so much as looks at their nuclear missile cache with evil thoughts. The sane humans all have slowly spread to the various safe haven colonies set up beyond Earth's atmosphere, but you? You’re still here and living on this big marble for some god forsaken reason. Maybe it’s nostalgia. Maybe it's lack of wealth. Maybe it's something far more nefarious. Who knows.

The tapping of rain on canopies nearby briefly jolts you from your introspection. You’ve probably spent the last 5 minutes staring at the holocaster inside a store's display window, marinating in the slowly spiraling dread that the news day causes you. If you look at the glass in the right way, you can just barely catch your reflection in it…

>What is your name?
>What is your gender?
>What do you look like? (Humans with *some* animalistic mods are welcome, but straight up furries or interstellar aliens are not.)
>What is your occupation?
>>
>>5255656
>Shrek goes in all fields
>>
>>5255656
Dumbo The Elbow
Male
A middle aged, was buffed, elephant hybrid.
A Debt collector.
>>
>>5255656
>Simon Elert
>Male
>Regular Human, fair skined dark hair, mid to late 20s,
>Police
>>
>>5255712
+1 for originality
>>
>>5255656
Supporting >>5255764

Jesus Christ QM, really leaving the char gen open like that, huh?
>>
>>5255656
>What is your name?
Gilbert Gunn
>What is your gender?
Male
>What do you look like?
6 foot tall. Short red hair and brown eyes. Muscular and tanned. Black pants and jacket with suspenders and blue shirt. Black boots and a straw hat.
>What is your occupation?
Farmer. On Rumspringa.
>>
>>5255667
How about suicide in YOUR fields?
>>
>>5255667
++
>>
>>5256632
How about OP just writes his own god damn characters because world building threads like this that aren't actually quests belong on /tg/. If this thread gets past 50 posts I'll apologize.

Also Shrek is tied for the lead, so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>5256078
>+
Them hoes ain’t gonna use themselves.
>>
>>5255656
Switching to >>5255712

Though, lets be real, QM is gonna flake.
>>
>>5255764
>>5255656

+1
>>
>>5255712
+1
>>
>>5255667
I support. The MC is a nasty fuck. If we want to fluff the ocupation he is some sort of hired muscle.
Anyway I shldn't bother because QM is a faggogt
>>
File: anime_glasses_glare.gif (582 KB, 498x466)
582 KB
582 KB GIF
>>5257076
How about you shut the fuck up because you're a schizo fuckoid who types shit that makes no sense. You should apologize for existing, not for this thread getting more than 50 posts.

Also, Shrek is lolsorandumb posting, so consider something painful like the rope.
>>
>>5258727
>Implying posting a soijak and sticking up for generic Sci Fi isn't fucking cringier than everything you just typed out.
I think I'll consider something more painful than a rope for scum like you. Continue sticking up for half-baked, half-assed threads, moron. This one wasn't even particularly good. Makes sense that someone who worships garbage wouldn't understand the fantastical life of Shrek. What's random about Shrek? It's based on hundreds of years of storytelling across cultures, and thousands of years of art put into a modern frame. You're such a blithering simpleton, I wish you were here to feel my scorn. Uninstall internet, you fucking scrub.
>>
>>5258727
>>5256632
2 posts, nearly 2 days into this thread and you still haven't responded to the OP prompt. I'm less a problem than a weevil like you will ever be. You feed off greatness. I am.
>>
>>5258731
>Shilling unironic formulaic trash that is, at best, merely that--formulaic--as if it isn't low IQ /g/ trannyposting.
Yeesh. Not to mention >>5258756
>posting unironic fedoralarp with m'lady vocabulary
Kid, don't even. I've consistently read at levels beyond whatever grade I was in during primary school. You're just a 30 year old schlop on a backwater den for racists and spergs, bitching about some overindulgent tripe that simply created multiverse fairly tale fan-fiction. You're a fag. All you ever were is a fag. All you ever WILL be is a fag. Consider electrocution, as the rope isn't what you deserve.
>>
>>5255656
John F. Steward
male
brunette twink with blue eyes, robotic left arm and right leg
illegal body augmenter
>>
>>5255656
Thanks for running.
>>
>>5275802
Thanks for running from YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT THANKS FOR RUNNING FROM YOUR CONSCIENCE

YOU'RE A SICK FUCK, AND WE ALLLLLLL KNOW IT.
>>
>>5255656
Thanks for running, QM.

>>5275807
What?
>>
>>5255656
>Wild Coyote
>Male
>Normal young man, slightly tanned, 6'7 feet tall, toned body long, curly brunette hair and wearing a coyote mask
>Hitman
>>
>>5282928
Hi, fuckface, in case you didn't notice, OP abandoned a month ago without even a single update.
>>
File: 503.jpg (25 KB, 480x358)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>5283303
I just wanted to try to revive a cool idea that excited.
No need to be a jerk about it.
>>
>>5283315
Don't be an alcoholic skeleton. I'm sorry.

I'm not upset with you. I'm upset with OP for not following through.

If you want to paddle my bottom, you may.
>>
>>5283351
Yeah, it is upsetting when an OP just drops their story huh?
I was looking for an apocalypse thread for a while now and when i found one i got so excited.
>If you want to paddle my bottom, you may.
Nah, we cool.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.