[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: A final meeting.png (17 KB, 1870x792)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
A knight ascends the stairs leading up to the top of the tower, with sounds of cheering and cellabration coming from the glittering silver city, loud enough that he can even hear it from thousands of feet above it all. However he doesn’t care about any of that, not now, they haven’t won yet.. As he ascends, two men quickly run up behind him, both worried for what the knight is about to do, but with only the cyclops really showing it.

“Sir!... Sir!....SIR #*%)$”?=! PLEASE STOP!!!” None of the words are reaching the knight. The cyclops continus to yell and plead with the knight to stop, the Drangonborn just quietly follows them both, waiting to see what happens next. As they reach the pinnacle of the tower, the only thing at the top of it is a pitch black metal...wardrobe? The cyclops goes silent, knowing that nothing he can say can make them turn back now. The Dragonborn avoids looking at it as much as he can, thinking from the back of his head, that even though he knows the thing in it doesn’t have any magic now. That if it thinks hard enough, that if it thinks about something besides destroying all the Dragonborn he holds dear and true. That it can just learn a new magic if needed. The knight goes forward towards it without a hint of hesitation. And opens it. The only thing in it being a...a man. Kneeling down on both knees and bowing, looking as if it’s a humble man giving great thanks. But when you look at it, and I mean really look at it for a minute, you feel like it’s trying to move with all it’s might. As if every fiber of it’s being is screaming at it to move, like if it could get up and out of that weardrobe it would...And do something horrible. The knight takes a step back and takes a deep breath, trying to find the words he had driven him from the parties, the awards and the much needed rest they had all deserved, they all needed! But he still came up here to this thing!... After two minutes of silence, the knight finally speaks.

“...The High Heretic. Glasser of the Yellow Sun Sands. Bearer of the word “Destroyer”. Burner of the traide houses of Yondrike. Murderer of the wise man. Starter of the elven wars. Solar Warrior of the Screaming Star. Responsible for the massacre of Jan-ju-geo city. The sole man responsible for the complete genacide of the Gagendo people. Killer of men, women, and children alike. And slaughterer of great lady lunilea’s sister luuinel...All of these names mean nothing, because one word is all that’s needed to tell all what you are.. Monster. So, monster, I ask...why? What caused you to spread all this misery? You were once a great-
(1/4)
>>
>>5074625
>[Knight] - A warrior who has taken a great vow, be it to protect the land, research the great mysteries of the world, or just to make the perfect sandwich, a knight’s vow can be anything. And yours...was destruction.
> - [Knight Of The Grey Tower] You are a walking tower of armor, you earned your namesake from throwing said grey tower (Kinda like the one you are on now, neat) at the neighboring country as a declaration of war. Your vow is to find a worthy opponent to match your strength
> - [Knight Of The Wild Cridders] They say you are what you love, and man you do love animals. Be it the armor of an armadillo, eyes of a beholder, wings from a dragon, or the mind from a mindflayer, as long as you are either with them for long enough or eat all of their flesh, you can gain their power. Your is to bring joy to all animals for the world
> - [Knight Of The Reflecting Blade] You were never as good as your weapons, never were, never will be...You were better. Being able to copy any attack you see, your reflecting style is something that masters of your time would take lifetimes to try and copy. And would make you the greatest being on this planet...If you just memorized them already!!! Your vow is a good vow, a vow that when one hears it would say “Yep, that’s a vow.” You definitely didn’t forget it or anything, nope nope nope nope.
> - [Knight Of The Bucket] One day you found a bucket, you decided “Ey why not?” and put it on, You immediately ran into a tree...and it fell over. And thus began your headbutting reign.
(2/4)
>>
>>5074627
>(Fighter) - A man who has spent every waking moment training your body. Not like you had much else to do as a slave. And you great warrior, have perfected a <=(GREAT TECHNIQUE)=> Use it well young monster, use it well.
> - (Black Rock Technique) Your skin is one of the strongest materials on the planet, tougher than the prison you are now in. You can’t tose a tower thousands of feet tall though, but if it was thrown at you, it wouldn’t leave a goddamn scratch. Your skin is as black as your eyes, and your eyes are as black as you soul
> - (Bang Boom Technique) By throwing you attacks just the right way, hitting the air with just the right amount of force and speed, and seere force of will. You are able to make explosions of all sizes
> - (Lightning Light Technique) 1,000 punches in one second, 10 miles in the same. You have no extraordinary strength, just above an average fighter, but it does not matter with your speed. you are light and light is you.
> - (improv Technique) HOLY SH!T HE HAS A CHAIR!
(3/4)
>>
>>5074629
>{Void Beast} Born from the dark mother Aiag, you are a twisted mockery of the children of Gaia. Your fate was sealed from the start
> - {Oct-Octopus} Land or sea, as your pure form or another being’s, you will be the chaos from the shadows the world will fear. You can twist and turn your tentacles in any form, be it a weapon, tool, or even a form of another being. Your skin, as dark as the night sky, can change its color to any shade. Your voice, aften making noises that could kill a lesser creature, can mimic any sound, voice, or even make your own.
> - {Pento-Parasite} Even being only slightly bigger than a slug, if you are wise, you could be one of the strongest Void Beasts. Through the ear, mouth, or nose, you must get to the brain if you want to control the host. You can control them at any level you want, removing the host’s mind entraly, giving you complete control. Scramble their memories, having them do what you want without completely destroying the personality of the host. Or just be the voice at the back of their head, whispering what they should or shouldn’t do{Wow I wonder who this reminds me of}.
> - {Two-Winged} The heavens are your limit. Your eyes can see an ant on a leaf from a thousand feet away, and throw a spear just as far. Your angelic white feathers make you look as if you are an angel from the heavens themselves. You can fly higher then what Gaia’s pathetic children, and can go a thousand times faster than them falling from the skys
(4/4)

"So...why?"

>..."I just wanted to."
>..."I just wanted to make a change."
>"Fu*k you."
>*Animal noises*
>"The...Aristocrat's."
>Write-In
>>
>>5074627
>[Knight] - A warrior who has taken a great vow, be it to protect the land, research the great mysteries of the world, or just to make the perfect sandwich, a knight’s vow can be anything. And yours...was destruction.
>> - [Knight Of The Grey Tower] You are a walking tower of armor, you earned your namesake from throwing said grey tower (Kinda like the one you are on now, neat) at the neighboring country as a declaration of war. Your vow is to find a worthy opponent to match your strength
>..."To prove that I was the strongest."
ME AM BIGGEST AND STRONKEST
ME SMASH PUNY KNIGHT
>>
>>5074633
>(Fighter) - A man who has spent every waking moment training your body. Not like you had much else to do as a slave. And you great warrior, have perfected a <=(GREAT TECHNIQUE)=> Use it well young monster, use it well.
> - (improv Technique) HOLY SH!T HE HAS A CHAIR!
>"Fu*k you."
>>
>>5074633
>{Oct-Octopus} Land or sea, as your pure form or another being’s, you will be the chaos from the shadows the world will fear. You can twist and turn your tentacles in any form, be it a weapon, tool, or even a form of another being. Your skin, as dark as the night sky, can change its color to any shade. Your voice, aften making noises that could kill a lesser creature, can mimic any sound, voice, or even make your own.

>Write-In
>"Mortal Minds, incapable of understanding, of comprehension. I do what must be done. It is how it must be."

Eldritch Horror time!
>>
>>5074627
>Knight Of The Wild Cridders]
>..."I just wanted to."
>>
>>5074627
>{Void Beast} Born from the dark mother Aiag, you are a twisted mockery of the children of Gaia. Your fate was sealed from the start
> - {Oct-Octopus} Land or sea, as your pure form or another being’s, you will be the chaos from the shadows the world will fear. You can twist and turn your tentacles in any form, be it a weapon, tool, or even a form of another being. Your skin, as dark as the night sky, can change its color to any shade. Your voice, aften making noises that could kill a lesser creature, can mimic any sound, voice, or even make your own.
>*Animal noises*
>>
Ok I'm going to wait until next vote and wait 20 minutes to end it.
>>
>>5074633
>- {Oct-Octopus} Land or sea, as your pure form or another being’s, you will be the chaos from the shadows the world will fear. You can twist and turn your tentacles in any form, be it a weapon, tool, or even a form of another being. Your skin, as dark as the night sky, can change its color to any shade. Your voice, aften making noises that could kill a lesser creature, can mimic any sound, voice, or even make your own.
>>
>>5074633
>{Void Beast} - {Oct-Octopus}
>"The... Aristocrats."
fucking kill the powers that be
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

OK aaaaaand closed. Just going to roll the dice to see what you say since it is a six way tie.
>>
>>5074931
Oh! Looks like out Octo boy has a mouth on him! Writing
>>
File: A final meeting ending.png (16 KB, 1870x792)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>5074625
Gathering all the strength you have left, you start to vibrate. At your peak you could’ve changed your voice in a blink of an eye, but now it’ll take you a solid minute to fully do it. After the minute is up, you move forward towards the Knight, you only get a foot before the chains stop you from going any further. But it gets you close enough, close enough so that when you look up to meet his gaze, you see his lone orange eye. The only wound you were able to give the Knight. Something that he’ll always remember, something that will make sure he’ll never forget all the atrocities he has seen you done but could not help stop. It brings you joy knowing this, it brings you even more knowing what you are going to do next will bring him even more pain. So, with a clearing of your newly remade throat, you look him dead in the eye and say… “Fu*k you.” Then you do what's obviously a smile with your eye so as to show that you could be laughing if you could.

“...I should’ve expected no less from the likes of you.”

(1/3)
>>
File: Closed in.png (7 KB, 1870x792)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>5074980
And then he slams the wardrobe doors closed, leaving you alone in your eternal prison…...You probably should’ve snuck something with you to pass the time...Oh! You know what to do! One billion bottles of beer on the wall, one billion bottles of-”

(2/3)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150 KB, 1280x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>5074993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRDBWlRmyGc
(2.5)
>>
File: Life anew.png (8 KB, 1870x792)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>5074996
Dear Aiag almighty! When will they open you the hell up!!! I mean it has already been...ok you might have not counted how many times you have counted to a billion, but it still has been a very long time!...Why is it so dark anyway? You're an octopus, you can see in the dark! That means it should at least be a bit lighte-blinding white light enters the weardoob for the first time in years, it is as if a small went star supernova right in front of you. You throw all your tentacles up to cover your sensitive eye, but then you realize something big. You can move your tentacles. Not just a wigle here and there like you have for all these years, but actual, real, movement!...And that must mean...As you slowly move your tentacles off of your eyes o\and onto the floor, you slowly, ever so slowly, like honey coming off of a spoon. You crawl out into the sunlight.
>>
>>5075072
Ded...?
>>
File: You.png (32 KB, 1827x813)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>5075072
"Wow...."

(4/5)
>>
File: Oh.png (165 KB, 1827x813)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>5075223
“Did this place get bigger?”

>Jump off the building
>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
>Use the stairs
>Write-in
>>
>>5075225
>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
cowabunga doods
>>
>>5075225
>>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
radical
>>
It's a school night, goodnight.
>>
>>5075225
>>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
>>
>>5075225
>Jump off the building using the wardobe as a makeshift ski sled
>>
>>5075225
>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
So which MC are we?
>>
>>5075586
Oct-Octopus.
>>
>>5075225
>>Use the stairs
Revolutionary
>>
>>5075225
>Use the stairs
We're an eldritch being from beyond the mortal realm, but we're not barbarians.
>>
>>5075671
which backstory tho
>>
>>5075225
>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
>>
>>5075225
>Jump off the building using the weardobe as a makeshift ski sled
>>
>>5075225
>Use the stairs
gotta be *classy*



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.