[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 239 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to /qtg/, a place to talk about quests.

>What is a quest?
An interactive story in which the QM writes and provides the readers with options on how to proceed. Dice may or may not be included.

Useful links:
>https://pastebin.com/2T37iDFQ
An old collection of advice and guides. Worth a look for a new QM.

Archive of quest reviews:
>http://pastebin.com/u/QuestReviewsArchive

Archiving guide:
Go to http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/requestqstinterface.html
Fill out the request form to archive a thread.
Threads are also automatically archived by other websites, such as archived.moe.

Formatting guide:
Only the thread's OP can format.
Remove the spaces between the [] brackets and the letters:
Bold: [ b ]text[ /b ]
Italics: [ i ]text /i ]
Red: [ red ]text[ /red ]
Blue: [ blue ]text[ /blue ]
Green: [ green ]text[ /green ]

Discord link:
https://discord.com/invite/XMSwZZPHbU

>QM Question:
For more serious QMs, do you ever write comedy? How do you feel about writing it if you do? For the lighter tone QMs, how often do you like to write darker content?

>Player Question:
What's the guiltiest you've ever felt over a vote you cast in a quest?

>Misc. Question:
What can Santa bring you, QTG?

>Lurker Question:
There is no question. Vote.

>Festive QM Question:
What are some in-universe holidays in your quest? If there aren't any/you write fanfiction, how would you go about writing that kind of celebration?

>Festive Reader Question:
Do you care about quest settings having the depth to include things like holidays and the more nuanced aspects of in-universe culture?

>Festive Lurker Question:
Fuck you. Vote.
>>
>>5063436
Additional questions just because it's a new thread and it seems fun:

>Festive Extra Question #1:
What would your FAVORITE /qst/ CHARACTER ask for for the holidays?

>Festive Extra Question #2:
What would your favorite character most-likely be caught doing at a holiday party?
>>
>>5063436
>What can Santa bring you, QTG?
My lost innocence.
>>
File: 1636857310324.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>5063436
>>
>>5063436
>>QM Question:

I like to think I have a good balance of light and dark, and which one dominates depends on the story arc. I have slipped my odd, roundabout sense of humor in my quest multiple times just for kicks, but slapstick moments are always fun and you can never go wrong writing them.

>>Player Question:
Never.

>>Misc. Question:
A jetpack helmet like in picrel please and thank you.

>>Festive QM Question:
The usual: Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving. Though the setting is in the continental US, due to the history of the city, name days are widely celebrated by the populace (to clarify to non-Euros, name days are usually celebrated with cake, gatherings, and sometimes presents). I’d love to write/draw a Christmas specialBUT ITS BEEN SUMMER IN MY QUEST FOR THE PAST SEVERAL THREADS REEEEEEEEE MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP.

>>Festive Reader Question:
They exist but haven’t covered them since the story is plot-driven.
>>
>>5063436
More cultivation
>>
>>5063436
>What's the guiltiest you've ever felt over a vote you cast in a quest?
Supported namefags voting for incest
>Do you care about quest settings having the depth to include things like holidays and the more nuanced aspects of in-universe culture?
It is nice addition
New Fatequest
>>
>>5063488
>picrel
gimme dat fuckin valkyrie helmet. i don't know what super strength and invulnerabilty will help in my office drone life, but it certainly won't hurt.
>>
>>5063494
>fatefag
>votes for incest
yep it checks out
>>
>>5063436
>Misc. Question:

Sworn to Valour? Or a Zoids quest or something
>>
>>5063440

Comfy questions indeed.

>>Festive Extra Question #1
Something comfy like a sweater or blanket, otherwise something relatively simple.

>>Festive Extra Question #2:
Definitely not binge-eating the charcuterie plates or getting caught on camera dancing like picrel. Nope. No siree.

>>5063436

Also awesome header pic OP
>>
>>5063499
I was gaslighted by said character coomer namefag whose waifu she was
>>
>>5063436
>QMQ
Sometimes it just slips in, ya know?
>PQ
Not over a vote, but a roll. Iirc one of the skeleton island threads had one of those 2d100 first roll gets selected and second roll is the value the QM will use... suffice to say I got the highest first roll and the lowest second roll.
>MQ
If Santa got a job offer in the art-related department, I'm down. Or some vtuber commissions at least.
>FQMQ
The first ever Nemo Day + Tall Dudes festival is currently in session at Goblinton!
>FRQ
If it's an above-average serious quest that cares about its lore, then yes. At least show more than just setpieces, even better if the MC can use it to advance the plot or something.
>>
>>5063436
Oh, boy, loads of questions this go-around.

>QM Question
Uh... I think I'd best describe Drowned Redux as a "dramedy," so six of one, a half dozen of the other? I enjoy writing jokes and serious content equally, and weird stuff even more than either of them.

>Player Question
I can't think of any particular votes, but I've definitely rolled a couple critfails in my day...

>Misc Question
Please bring me all my favorite flake QMs back, Santa :^(

>Festive QM Question
Most traditional holidays were wiped out or stamped out post-flood, but Remembrance Day (on the flood's anniversary) is a new and fairly universal one. It's less somber than it probably ought to be and has grown to involve competitive kite-flying.

>Festive Reader Question
Not in the slightest. The only things I care about for quest worldbuilding are "is this setting interesting?" and "does the QM construct a believable world?", and I don't require extra little details like holidays for either of those. I won't complain if someone includes them, though.

>>5063440
>What would your FAVORITE /qst/ CHARACTER ask for for the holidays?
>Making me pick favorites from my own characters*
This is cruel and unusual, so I'll just go with the safe pick. Charlotte wants a new book of crosswords, a drink with an umbrella in, and a hug from someone not named Richard.

>What would your favorite character most-likely be caught doing at a holiday party?
Standing in the corner and seething at everyone else having fun.

>>5063488
Chef's hat if I can just take the sick cooking skills and not the magic nonsense, cowboy hat otherwise. Mortar is tempting but I don't want to be abducted by the glowies.

*sorry other QMs, but I've spent too much time and energy on my own guys, they're favorites by default!!
>>
>>5063436
I rolled THAT critfail in Bones Quest after voting to use the grenades.
>Do you care about quest settings having the depth to include things like holidays and the more nuanced aspects of in-universe culture?
I appreciate when it happens but it isn't particularly important to me.
WorstJojo returning.
>>5063488
The magician's hat sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>5063436
>PQ

In STV as someone who voted for Daubney and Vancewell I feel guilty as shit for both of them being on the more serious waifu list.

to make matters worse I rolled the vancewell crit
>>
>>5063518
Someone needs to get Forgotten fired so we can get back to StV. Some of the crits in that game have been just ridiculously great.
>>
>>5063506
>I was gaslighted
A sensitive and easily mislead soul like you should go to a twitter safespace with the other snowflakes.
>>
>le quirky LURKER QUESTIONS :3 *holds up spork*
OP is a faggot
>>
>>5063538
Chud detected
>>
>>5063436
>QM Question:
I like trying to keep a balance, really. Never a fan of having too much sugar or too much edge

>Player Question
Probably when we were tasked with disarming a bomb in one quest and the QM made a really obvious hint on what wire to cut. Yet I panicked and followed the first guy who voted.

We survived but damn, I felt stupid in hindsight.

>Misc. Question
A better sleeping and upload schedule.

>Festive QM Question:
Well, considering it's a corporate hellscape? Stuff like halloween and christmas would still be a thing on principle. Otherwise there's specific holidays that would only matter/make sense to specific companies or groups (Scrappers are known to scavenge as much supplies as they can to host a Thanksgiving-styled event, for instance)

>Festive Reader
Holidays, not really. But culture in general is cool to see.
>>
>>5063436
> QM question

My quest isn't back till January but I have a dedicated comic relief character who doubles as the MCs best friend from before quest events. No idea if it works for readers but I do feel a need for levity.

> Player question.
Pretty sure I was the deciding vote that led to the bad end of of Fate Overgrowth, but I applaud that qm for following through on our bad decisions.

>Misc Question
Some activity on this dead board

> Lurker
Lmao fuck lurkers

> Festive qm
It's a near modern quest so the same holidays, but with time progression even more consumerised and secular.

> Festive player
Huge lore nerd, I love it.
>>
what would you like to see in a mech quest ?
>>
>>5063436

>QM Question:
I do have a running gag, that's about it.

>Player Question:
foreverQM

>Misc. Question:
The Willpower to finish an actual non-one shot quest or a new laptop.

>Festive QM Question
There is the Lunar festivities which is a full week of celebration involving a lot of pies and more charitable spirits (and less racism). The elves celebrate the first annual convergence of their moon 'Satha' which is the first of thirteen (twelve) moon in this setting.

Festive ForeverQM
>>
>>5063436
>>5063436
Does anyone have suggestions on ideal ways to make maps?

Doesnt need to be too fancy, just needs to be able to show borders as well as basic terrain like mountains, rivers and forests
>>
>>5063959
Been doing some rough concept work for a Batmanquest, an idea I had was that choices would either make you more dark and gritty and Millersque or they would make you lighter and campier like Adam West Batman.

What I got stuck on was how to adjust the setting of the world based on that. How the players vote would decide if Batman works with the cops or is a rebel vigilante, if he uses guns or not, if he has a no kill rule or not, if he works in teams or not, how he feels about Superman and all that sort of thing but what would dertmeine, for example, what kind of Joker the settings would have?
>>
File: 1636796365981.jpg (3.07 MB, 3000x2263)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>5063436
>Player Question:
Probably Court of swords.
>>5063932
Being able to swap out parts.
>>5063960
Best to choose the style before the game begins. All the smaller details can be added in as options early on e.g.
Will you hand the criminal over to the police or battcuff him and slink out?
>>
>>5063436
>QM Question:
There are a few dark bits in Bones Quest, but for the most part it's pretty light-hearted with a few serious bits chucked in... even before I started writing the quest I knew I'd have more fun writing something that didn't take itself too seriously--can't really comment on how well that's worked out since I'm not a reader, but I've certainly enjoyed myself!

>Player Question:
Can't remember much off the top of my head, but I think one of the most recent situations was voting to discontinue the relationship in AHJ. It's the mark of a good writer when they make you feel bad about losing characters, and while Herald's beau probably wasn't cut out for his life, it still kinda stung.

>Misc. Question:
Instead of what Santa can bring, I suggest a 'Secret Santa' of sorts--go check out a quest you haven't tried yet and vote if you're interested! I'll be giving it a try!
>>5063488
Though I'd probably go with the Mining Hat if I had to pick one of these! ROCK AND STONE!

>Lurker Question:
Couldn't agree more. It's a slippery slope in a good way!

>Festive QM Question:
Well there's the usual suspects, of course: Christmas, Halloween, etc... But the big event of the year is the Festival of the Cloud: a paganesque festival that lasts a whole week devoted to appeasing the SENTIENT CLOUD that feeds on the minds of men all over the world. It's a fairly recent holiday due to the inability of arcane practitioners to hide the presence of the SENTIENT CLOUD, but very important--failure to appease the SENTIENT CLOUD's whims could very well result in another GRAND CULLING: an apocalyptic event whose details have been lost to the annals of time. One thing's for sure, though: humanity MUST appease the SENTIENT CLOUD, lest history repeats itself.

As you might have guessed, the holiday detailed above was a lie. The BONESVERSE is very similar to our own--the main difference is that CLEARWATER, CALIFORNIA holds an annual PRAIRIE DOG FESTIVAL on the Eastern and more arid side of town. Bring the kids!

It can certainly add character to the setting, yes, but at the same time it depends on the quest! If the story calls for a diversion to the local Harvest Festival or whatever, then great--sounds like a great way to flesh out characters and setting!

>Festive Lurker Question:
Addendum: PLEASE vote!
>>
>>5063967
>Court of swords
Has there been a single quest as good as it since it died?
>>
>>5063932
As anon said customization, a good system for damage and tanking (think sworn to valours dice system), and most importantly, a good story
>>
>>5064146
I haven't read his other quests, so there's that.
>>
>>5063436
any quests like Goblin Quest and Gnoll Quest? Fucking loved them both and kinda bummed they disappeared
>>
>>5064453
https://questden.org/kusaba/quest/
>>
>>5064266
what is this system? sorry, i didn't read said quest
>>
File: STV.jpg (1.57 MB, 1920x2680)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>5064529
The basic premise is 3d100 against a DC with various modifiers as needed. The idea is that you want to roll under the DC and the more times you do that, the better the success. 1 is a critical success, 100 is a critical failure and doubles (33, 22, 55, so on) have special effects (although that's just an extra thing that was added, not an important aspect of the system)
>>
>>5064531
Rolling a 1 is a critical success, 100 is a critical failure *
>>
>>5064531
That is quite an interesting system. I might consider something similar in my future quest. Thanks anon.
>>
>>5064553
No worries mate, good luck
>>
>>5063436
I have never regretted a vote I cast. But I have regretted not samefagging to make these votes win. Perhaps my favourite quest wouldn't be dead now if I had.
>>Misc. Question:
Less retarded players.
>>
>>5064735
>But I have regretted not samefagging to make these votes win. Perhaps my favourite quest wouldn't be dead now if I had.
Well now you have to elaborate. It's dead anyways so what's the harm.
>>
>>5064737
It's not much of a story. tl;dr versiom: Anons kept being retarded. The QM ended up telling them to stop. They insisted. The QM quit. The end. I refuse to elaborate further.
>>
Hey story QMs, how have visual aids helped your quest? Scene establishing pics, character pics, maps, etc... where do you source them? Do you mix and match styles (realistic vs drawn), or do you stick to one kind? If you make them yourself, how much effort do you like to put in?

Players: how much do visual aids enhance the story for you? Has there been an instance where it's made or broken the experience?
>>
>>5064777
pinterest is pretty good. artstation is good for images of the same style (i.e by the same artist).
>>
>>5064777
I've tried to put an image in with each post because they tend to pop a bit more compared to a wall of text. As a reader I can personally say that having an image, personally-drawn or otherwise, captures my attention way more due to my shitty attention span.

I try to draw important stuff myself--characters, tactical maps if need be. I'm no artist, nor have I ever claimed to be, so Paint.net serves me just fine for most of my work. I'm sure there's much better tools for the more-savvy artist, however!

For the rest, though, I generally just search an appropriate image up on Google and sift through 'em until something good comes up.
>>
>>5064777
More pictures are always good even when they aren't that relevant as they help build up the setting.
>>
Too many qms don't use enough discriptors, an image helps the reader visualize. All too often I'm introduced to a place and new people but have no idea what they look like.
>>
>>5064824
Fanficchads win again.
>>
File: Smithy.jpg (244 KB, 1200x741)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>5060563
Thanks for the short review.
>QM Question:
I like to add moments of comedy, usually characters making jokes, jokes made at their expense jokes based on characters' interaction with each other, and slapstick.
>Misc. Question:
A time-stopping watch. Always wanted one.
>>
>>5064777

Yes. Descriptions/images are king, and I'd rather be too descriptive than not descriptive enough as a QM.

As a reader, it is very possible to build a mental image of your setting/images through words alone; but, take picrel for example-- just by looking at it, a reader might already imagine the various things associated with a Christmas market (sights, sounds, smells, tastes, etc.). Sprinkle some wordy (but not too, too wordy) descriptions, and you've done a pretty good job of immersing your readers!

Everything else is icing on the immersive-cake!
>>
What happened to monster facility quest? Still hiatus? Anyone making another DrawFag facility quest? Didn't someone bring it up in last QTG and say they were would run one?
>>
>>5064994
It still is, yeah. My schedule is back to relative normalcy and I might make a thread in the upcoming weeks, was considering it a while ago.
>>
File: thumbnail_IMG_0144.jpg (207 KB, 1280x1105)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>5063436
>For more serious QMs, do you ever write comedy? How do you feel about writing it if you do? For the lighter tone QMs, how often do you like to write darker content?
I like dark comedy, and I imagine that translates into how I write our sociopathic hedonism MC

I'm not sure I've ever felt exceptionally guilty about a vote... Maybe for giving the thief a shot in Royal Rumble, given what a useless (albeit fun as hell) drain she was on all Garlend's friends.
Orzhov Pimp Chronicles occasionally makes me feel like a shitheel, too, but that's to be expected

The return of Tomboy GF or Monster Facility, maybe.

>What are some in-universe holidays in your quest?
The Tower Gala of Hawksong is a big to-do, somewhere between the Met Gala, a science fair, a Hogwarts Christmas, with fancy dress, feasts, displays of magic (that the wealthy totally ought to invest in!), and general schmoozing.

Being an agrarian religious society, there are also divine feast days for minor gods and harvest festivals. The quest takes place in mid summer for the most part, though.

It’s fun, and appreciated, but not required unless relevant. I don’t need every quest to have some anime-esque festival arc. It DOES fit Sayain Awakening’s vibe, though.

>>5063488
Valedictorian’s cap. Gonna’ get just rich enough, and make the world a better place as I see fit.
>>
>>5064824
>he can't read without pretty pictures to go along with it
oh no! what an NPC! empty brain anon he is too stupid!
>>
>>5065132
Descriptors, ya illiterate. Check to what you're replying again.
>>
File: FEseDoZVUAAPMIA.jpg (71 KB, 1008x504)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Alright boys hard mode time.

>Quest recc under 5 threads

> Dead quest under 5 threads you want back

And of course

> Sworn to Valor and Valen when?
>>
>>5065185
Mike looking more youthful in this photo than usual. He get some work done?
>>
>>5065186
Every day he does not review Dune, he grows stronger
>>
File: 1637428886313.png (263 KB, 837x604)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>5065185
The Apprentice & The Dwarf Quest is probably my favourite short one, or Antichrist Quest, but as for ones I didn't push in the last QTG... New America is off to a fun start!

>Dead quest under 5 threads you want back

So many, from Beastfolk Quest (the first version), Tavernkeeper and Shopkeeper Quest both... Even DNA Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme. But Royal Rumble most of all, I think
>>
>>5065185
Sabe and Musket

Cheat mode: Crusader quest part 2
Hardmode: Their was a villian quest a few years back that was promising, though they never seem to last long.
>>
File: sneakpeek.png (104 KB, 720x731)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>5064994
Hey Anon, I'm the guy from the other thread who was working on my own Facility Quest. I'm very much still working on it and everything is, (albeit slowly) being drawn.

Almost all rooms have been drawn and I'm working on their double room/ larger variants.

Also drawing the cast of characters, I'm making a system that features three unique doctor NPCs that have varying attributes and abilities that can help the facility's head (you) make a lot of $$$ and they'll have their own small stories that will provide some sort of Boon or Detriment

Here's a screencap preview (had to crop it as to not spoil the other rooms) of the storage room and its starting supplies when it's first built. It'll be getting empty pretty fast.

>>5065119
Nice! Love your quest, can't wait to start playing it again.
>>
>>5065190
> Royal rumble

You have wounded me gravely, anon.
>>
>>5065199
Forgot to mention, each doctor has their own unique office that needs to be instructed to work at the facility (plus their hiring cost)

It's a big investment but the amount of money they'll make you is worth it. I'm expecting players to choose at least one of them
>>
>>5065132
Pathetic
>>
>>5065214
I have no idea how pathetic he is if you're not going to bother using enough descriptors to help me visualize.
>>
Anyone else has problem getting into quests after the second thread? I almost always look for the new ones.
>>
>>5065253
I almost never get into a quest that hasn't reached a second thread and I've always wondered who are the people who play a quest that will in all likelihood end when the qm flakes five updates in.
>>
>>5065185
>Recc
Heretic Cultivator, Gravekeeper’s Daughter
>Bring back
Ex-Fighter Chimera Quest, Loli Voldemort
>>
Do you guys ever wonder how much more popular Saiyan Conqueror would be if not for the dozens of cringe inducing crossovers?
>Cooler from Dragon Ball Z uses his Stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure while tracking down the Lin Kwei from Mortal Kombat and ends up killing a Wampa from Star Wars before encountering Cyborg Covenant Remnants from Halo.
I can't read this shit.
>>
>>5065280
Nah the variety and cross overs are what makes it interesting. Lots of things to fight and interact with
>>
>>5065280
Saiyan Awakening is how you do a Dragon Ball crossover quest right.
>>
>>5065280
Yeah, I'm not a fan of shit like this. Some people are but I'll never understand it. It reads like the kind of shit you come up when you were like 6 and banging action figures together.
>>
>>5065284
That's probably part of the appeal: nostalgia atop nostalgia, and some of the whimsy of childhood. Plus, people just like seeing universes and power-systems inteeact and play off of each other.
>>
>>5065282
That's a very infantile mindset, anon. Like slamming together your action figures.
>>5065283
I've been reading it and it actually takes care to connect things in a sensible way.
Nothing like the covenant as seen in Halo existing with a massive space empire despite the fact even the weakest Saiyan or grunt Freeza Soldier should make them a non-threat, I think it was justified in that the Prophet of Truth had a stand.
>>5065284
It's just nonsense on the level of Axe Cop.
But at least Axe Cop actually was written by a 5 year old.
>>
>>5065291
So it's for literal manchildren?
Makes sense.
>>
>>5065292
>That's a very infantile mindset, anon. Like slamming together your action figures.

Oh ok cool, I didn't realise /qst/ was a high minded collection of sophists who gathered for the most intellectually stimulating cooperative gaming. Anyway fuck off with your pretension pal, this is literally a board for escapism and story based games, those come in many varieties and some nostalgia is fine. What you're doing now (bait or not) is far more infantile than any quest
>>
>>5065299
>he's getting angry for the sake of Super Saiyan Kars from JJBA.
Fucking manchild lmao.
Just because you like filling your mouth with dogshit doesn't mean everyone else on the board does.
Also
>Some Nostalgia
Lemme list off as many crossovers in that quest as I can, let me know if I miss any.
>Ratchet and Clank
>Godzilla
>Dark Souls
>Konosuba
>DC Comics
>Star Wars
>Halo
>Mortal Kombat
>Street Fighter
>Hunter X Hunter
>Berserk
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>Forgotten Realms
>One Punch Man
>Youjo Senki
You know what fuck it I give up I'm sure I barely scratched the surface.
>>
>>5065305
Imagine getting your jimmies THIS rustled over a quest. Did you try to contribute a write in that everyone thought was dumb? Did you feel embarrassed anon? It's ok, you can reboot your router and no one will know.
>>
>>5065306
Says the one who sperged out first.
Saiyan Conqueror is literally the sort of thing Chris-Chan would make.
That's the hill you're dying on.
>>
>>5065308
Cope
>>
>>5065309
I accept your surrender.
>>
File: Angry-Man_rs.jpg (1.46 MB, 4000x2667)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>5065310
>surrender

Hilarious. You're so autistic anon, why are you so invested in this? This is you
>>
>>5065312
>he's still replying
The classic "ur mad!" Circa. 2006?
This post escaped from a museum.
>>
>>5065254
Well reading random shit for over an hour just to find out I'm not interested in the quest is too much for me. I'm not here for books, but the interactive part anyway.
>>
>>5065199
Not interested.
>>
>>5065254
How would those quests even reach the second thread if someone didn’t take that initial risk?
>>
File: 1637043699151.png (1.58 MB, 827x817)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>5065338
Lmao okay
>>
>>5065314
So you just want to vote without reading?
>>
>>5065343
That's right but I never understood the people who keep taking that risk.
>>
>>5065199
Thank you! Looking great, anon, I'll definitely be keeping up with this one.
>>
>>5065348
I personally just like interesting quest ideas. Something new is exciting and despite the likelihood that it will preish its still fun while it lasts. One of my favorite quests and arguably one of the best was called Evil sorcerer quest or something. The intricate magic system being set up within it was intriguing and the writing was excellent. Despite it dying by the second thread, I don't regret participating in it.
>>
>>5065305
>u manchild hehee
shut up faggot, the whole point of this board is to play pretend with a bunch of strangers, stop acting like it's anything more than that.
>>
>>5065378
You realize there's a difference between participating in a CYOA story and the "I clapped because I know what that is!" Quest, right?
>>
>>5065380
it doesn't matter. ive seen quests that were completely original that sucked ass and bored me to shit, and ive seen fanfic quests that have a billion crossovers and references that were well written and fun to play in. your autistic hatred for crossovers is dumb bro. being original is not inherently a good thing, the writing must be good and the quest fun to participate in otherwise there's no point.
>>
File: KODQ HuongAttack1.png (237 KB, 1400x990)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
What are some quests that were just too ambitious for you to pull off?
>>
>>5065382
Can you imagine trying to lecture somebody on something being well written or not when you don't know what a capital letter is?
Besides the point anyway, Saiyan Conqueror is very poorly written and has terrible characterization.
The story also bends itself in knots to justify the MC being morally correct somehow despite commiting genocide and being friends with the big bads of a multitude of settings.
Including Aku from Samurai Jack, the Author's Self Insert.
>>
>>5065347
Don't think I'm some retard who hasn't touch a book in his life, I just don't wanna put time into mostly mediocre writing of /qst/ in hope to find *the one* that clicks with me.
>>
>>5065280
>I can't read this shit.
Then why are you still reading it?
>>
>>5065383
Sometimes i think what I'm working on is too ambitious until i realize that the hours I'm putting in is just the creation of the assets. After that it'll be just moving things around and appropriate map alterations

All rooms and characters and monsters will be made so the only real work is arranging the map the way players will build things and the order characters arrive depending on what players do.

Say they put a reactor room in room slot 3, it would take me 5 minutes max to connect that already fully drawn room and hallway to whatever the players started from. Everything's prepared like a kit it's just a matter of assembling it how the players want, like legos
>>
File: Decisions.jpg (147 KB, 2240x1520)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>5065261
>>5065261
>>5065261

Graverobber's Daughter is back, and things are already going terribly, terribly wrong. At the worst possible time, our MC, Chlotsuintha, was seen sneaking into a well - which unbeknownst to everyone else (besides her missing father) is one of several secret exits out of the Midden. If the well is investigated, and the exit is found, she may be accused of attempting to leave the Midden after curfew, and being outside of the Midden while not wearing the Spotted Cloak - two separate capital crimes for a Leper. How is she going to deal with this one?
>>
>>5065185
>>Quest recc under 5 threads
Saiyan Awakening. It's very fun and Schala is best girl.
>> Dead quest under 5 threads you want back
Metahuman Slave Quest.
>>
>>5065185
MANAGER, HELP! and HELP WANTED!
PKMN Quest Gold/Silver
> Dead quest above 5 threads you want back
Stand Quest Requiem
Yugioh Aspiring Duelist
Elegy of Inheritance (rebooted)
>>
Poor GDQM is getting assblasted in his own thread.
>>
>>5065504
Why, what happened?
>>
>>5065514
>"Don't feed the trolls"
>Bites the bait harder than I've ever seen a QM bite the bait before
What a retard
>>
The amount of pure butthurt from that one anon is fucking hilarious! He's like a dancing monkey that goes into rage mode everytime someone throws a peanut at him lmao
>>
File: Biting bait.png (27 KB, 1871x198)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>5065535
From where I'm standing the one who seemed to get the most asspained was GDQM though?
Is this cope?
>>
You are autistic anon.
You spend all day on a dead board because you have nothing else in your life.
Super saiyan qm brutally buttraped you in the freezing winter of 2021.
You now have anal bleeding for months.
What do?

>Furiously reset your browser and seethe with 1 id posts while the entire board laughs at your impotent autistic rage
>Realize that you'll always be a pathetic loser and neck yourself lmao
>>
>>5065385
i don't capitalize my posts just to annoy fags like you. seethe.
>>
>>5065550
>>Realize that you'll always be a pathetic loser and neck yourself lmao
It's the only way the anal bleeding will stop
>>
>>5065550
>>5065552
>>5065553
This is some seriously funny stuff, both sides are retarded, and I get to watch.
You faggots are all the dumbest motherfuckers around.
Somebody get the popcorn.
Though it's impressive how much one anon has managed to rile you guys up, I'll give the retard that much.
>>
>>5065200
Despite how you feel about the qm, RR was really good. All his quests are, they have to be if you're a massive flake yet still get an assload of readers.

Scary quest has been dead for a MONTH. Yet it's STILL the 7th most active quest on 4stats.io
>>
File: q2qgbgg39y651.jpg (54 KB, 612x615)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>5065556
>I come to /qst/ for the drama
>>
>>5065566
Why else would anybody use the /qtg/ anyway? It's just inter-quest drama and quest reccomendations, really.
>>
>>5065566
Same. I use SB/SV for actual quests, QQ for lewds, /qst/ for shitposts
>>
Reminder /qtg/ is shit and none of the quests that spawned from here will never be worth half a shit because you faggots are your own worst enemy.
>>
If you wanna run a high effort quest, do it on other websites. Use this board for testing ideas (and dropping them when you get bored).
>>
I don't get fighting with people in your threads. If they're being bothersome then just ignore them so they get bored and go somewhere else. To me picking fights doesn't seem like it would do anything but lead to more trouble that really isn't worth whatever dopamine hit you get out of flinging shit, and at best it's disrupting you and everybody else from what you're all actually there for.

Anyways.

>QM Question:
>For more serious QMs, do you ever write comedy? How do you feel about writing it if you do?
Black Humor is a common way of dealing with stress and trauma, after all. I feel like if you never have any lightheartedness even in the bleakest of times you end up with dreary and miserable characters who are exhausting to deal with. Though I think there's a careful line not to cross where your characters seem like psychopaths who are unaffected by the things happening around them. I think the main thing to make sure to never do is to have whiplash- unless it's something decided upon as an action, of course. The reaction to a character telling you her sad backstory about her family abandoning her probably isn't to drop an ice cube down the front of her blouse.

>Misc. Question:
More free time.

>Festive QM Question:
>What are some in-universe holidays in your quest?
I like to have analogs to real ones not only so I have an excuse to make fun stuff, but also, because while of course they won't be direct equivalents, it's a simple affair to look into how a holiday came into being and why, and then applying the same reasoning to your setting. So naturally I have my not-Christmas in the form of the Long Night Festival to celebrate overcoming the darkest night of Winter and the coming of the Spring, for example, but frankly not enough time has passed to go through a ton of big ones. It's a funny effect of Quest Time Dilation, I guess. If you're not skipping around a lot then time passes very slowly. Maybe I'll think of something for Springtime[/i]

I feel like it's always a good idea to try and bring your readers deeper into the world, and to give them a better idea of how they can and should play their character. The better informed people are, the better they can act. The more people know about a celebration, the more they can think of how a character might feel about it, or what they'd do. Are they a Scrooge, or are they all in on the Santa Dresses? It's a fun motivator to get lost in a world.
>>
Crossover quests one of the lowest forms of quest.
>>
>>5065556
>i am very smart: the post
shiggy
>>
Why are you not allowed to dislike crossovers now?
>>
>>5065874
You'll make GrandDragonQM and his players angry, apparently.
>>
What are the most dislikable quests currently running? Who is actually the worst QM? Which is the worst playerbase? Not asking to bait, just making bait.
>>
>>5065874
Whoever said it wasn’t okay? Everybody’s got their own tastes, and nobody’s paid to be here.
>>
>>5065884
Based reasonable anon.
>>
>>5065882
You never really grew out of hooting "fight, fight, fight!" Did you?
>>
>>5065890
growth is for people who aren't yet at their peak
unlike myself, who is godidly. verification not required
>>
>>5065571
Are there even good quests on SB and SV? I sometimes try to check these websites because they are more active but even akun grabs my attention more.
>>
>>5065900
i can't figure out how to use akuns ui, i dont know if im just too used to 4chans layout or what but i can't see the discussion or writeins and it's a pain trying to figure out where in the story im supposed to be.
>>
>>5065900
>even akun grabs my attention more
Disgustingly shit taste. Consider taking yourself out of the gene pool permanently
>>
>>5065905
Don't bother. Akunfags are incapable of writing even halfway readable quests
>>
>>5065930
"Even" doesn't imply that it's good.
>>
>>5065537
I don't read that quest, because it seems really long and bloated and I don't like the writing style enough to catch up...

But GDQM's response there seems, at least out of context, quite reasonable to me. Further, whoever it is that feels the need to randomly bring up and bitch about that dumb crossover mash-up quest EVERY /qtg/ is definitely more upset and lamer than GDQM. It shows. It's really kind of weird, and while I know it won't stop and find it vaguely amusing, that anon should know that nobody thinks he's cool, and nobody is really invested in his crusade.
>>
>>5065959
i'm invested in that anons whole character arc buddy, it's been three whole seasons. it is astonishing.
>>
>>5065959
>Aggression can be used as a tool for an autistic child or adolescent to get what they want. For instance, aggressive outbursts can lead to the child getting to engage in the repetitive behaviors in which they are seeking comfort.
I'm quite sure that anon is autistic. The turbo rage he goes into every time a quest doesn't go his way is a common symptom of autism.
>>
>>5065959
If you read the thread, you'll see that in context, the QM constantly says not to feed the troll and then even after saying this, he writes three angry posts about the anon, which is hilarious because anon is clearly only trying to get a rise out of him.
It's like their entire quest has no idea how to deal with a troll and just shuts down entirely and derails itself.
>>
Valen bros I have almost learned to enjoy the wait. I have adapted. Here's to continued hope for new threads and may the wait never break our spirits.
>>
>>5065882
Saiyan Conqueror, obviously.
GDQM has both a cuck fetish and an unwarranted sense of self importance.
His cuck fetish is so strong his main character has a "My Wife's Son."
He's also a genuinely terrible writer, maybe the worst on the board.
The literary definition of a hack.
>>
File: Cuckyboy.png (295 KB, 500x576)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>5066122
I can say with complete accuracy that this image is a good summation of the quest.
>>
>>5066133
What's worse is the way he forced this on the players. They already had another waifu and they were utterly devoted to her. So he had his own personal waifu rape his MC and get pregnant so he could guilt trip the players into taking care of the rape baby. GDQM and his cuckolding magical realm genuinely disgust me.
>>
>>5066148
>>
>>5066148
Considering that the QM both wrote a sex scene for her and has commissioned shitty art of her nude before from cheap artists, you're definitely right.
>>
>>5066161
He's written a sex scene where his waifu rapes his MC and a disturbing scene where a clown eats his MC's son's face. GDQM's fetishes are weird.
>>
Saiyan Conqueror is now indistinguishable from /pol/
>>
>tfw you don't read SCQ but know everything about its drama through autism osmosis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
>>
i got a question for QMs: do you use music in your quest, and if so, what kind of music? if your quest is based on a setting do you use music from that setting, and do you have a playlist specifically for your quest? Also do you use more popular songs or songs with vocals, or are you more trying to build an atmosphere? Personally I think I use too much music, I literally have to stop myself from linking a new song to every post.
>>
>>5066222
ForgottenQM uses music in some of his scenes and it really helps set the mood. Stuff from Untitled Burial on youtube or other random sci-fi style song from games etc. I love it personally
>>
>>5066222
As a player, I really enjoy it when an update is accompanied by fitting music. I don't think there's such thing as "too much music".
>>
>>5065882
Also worst playerbase is Saiyan Conqueror as well.
Never seen a playerbase roil themselves up into a /pol/cel fury so quick.
>>
If anyone is interested, I will be improvising a third playthrough in my Invultua setting, continuing on the original thread here
>>5066246
I will be attempting something a bit ambitious and unusual this playthrough. It is partially inspired by utterly serious grimdark Zoolander derelicte beggar aesthetics (lol) if you have played games like Condemned:Criminal Origins, Manhunt, or even Metro 2033 it may seem familiar. But there will be a bit of a twist, hehe...
>>
>>5066250
why do you care so much about something you hate? genuine question.
>>
>>5066255
I care about getting rid of it.
Much like you'd want to get rid of a wasp's nest or an infestation of cockroaches.
>>
>>5066261
why?
>>
>>5066262
Much like you'd want to get rid of a wasp's nest or a cockroach infestation you stupid fuck.
>>
>>5066264
that analogy doesnt work retard. it's not a wasps nest, it's not causing active harm to your home or environment. it's a bunch of words contained in one thread on a pretend play board on a underwater basket weaving site.

why are you so obsessed you fucking spaz?
>>
>>5066266
Much like you'd want to get rid of a wasp's nest or a cockroach infestation you stupid fuck.
>>
>>5066268
fuck i broke his brain, looks like the sperg is stuck on a loop. whoops.
>>
This whole fucking SCQ drama
>>
>>5066272
At least the board now sees the players of SCQ for what they truly are.
It's my perfect victory.
>>
>>5066274
i dont think nobody looks at the spergs shitting up the general and scq threads bitching about scq as anything other than annoying. as far as i can tell scq players stuck to their threads, but just one or two autists have made hundreds of posts repeating like 3-4 talking points whining about scq.
>>
>>5066271
>People with autism are often creatures of habit who like predictable structure and schedules. A disruption to routine, unplanned changes, and trouble communicating effectively can all lead to outbursts of anger and aggression.
>Anger and aggression are common across all levels of the autism spectrum. Children who struggle with more substantial social and communication issues, as well as those who engage in more repetitive behaviors, are more likely to have problems with emotional regulation and aggressive actions.
Being stuck in a loop (repetitive behavior) is another common symptom of autism in children. Every few days autistic anon will have the same meltdown while the whole board laughs at him. It's actually pretty sad when you think on it.
>>
>>5066297
And you retards have flocked to his defense like a gaggle of furious downies every time.
>>
>>5066302
nah i just think it's fun to insult you. i really don't care about scq, i just think its weird that you're so obsessed with it. go ahead and keep whining itt for the next month, im sure you'll convince someone that scq is literally hitler.
>>
>>5066303
Adorable that you think the "A-actually I totally don't care!" Defense works.
>>
>>5066307
it does work when i actually dont care. cope, and keep seething for the next month about a quest that made you really buttmad for some reason, everyones on your side.
>>
>>5066308
Most people do agree that SCQ is dogshit though.
>>
File: 1633636481393.gif (1.32 MB, 167x170)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>5066310
sure buddy, sure.
>>
I honestly don’t understand why that guy hates my quest so much. It didn’t kiss his crush and kick his dog into a furnace or anything.
>>
>>5066314
You sure are invested in defending it.
Like you're hanging off each of my posts.
>>
>>5066319
your grip on reality is pretty weak huh? pure delusion.
>>
>>5066317
Nobody thought your cringe Jojo reference was funny in your own thread so why would you repeat it here you dumb faggot?
>>
>>5066320
You're just making me look better, big boy.
>>
>>5066322
yeah ok, im the cringelord with an inflated ego here, why not. this conversations going nowhere, im gonna go jack off, see ya.
>>
>>5066326
I accept your unconditional surrender.
>>
>>5066274
>>
>>5066416
Quest has been updated.
>>
>>5064453
If all goes well, Gnoll Quest will resume tomorrow. See ya soon.
>>
>>5066329
>act like a retard
>hurt durf I always won
>get called out for being a retard
>b-but these guys really suck, not me, honest!
Cuck.
>>
>>5066425
Can't wait!
>>
>>5066222
This is the playlist for Gaol Quest - a work in progress but mostly captures the feel of the quest.

Audioslave - Your Time Has Come
https://youtu.be/Ce-h3stcOD0

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Crumbling Castle
https://youtu.be/qZwr511qGoY

Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower
https://youtu.be/TLV4_xaYynY

Tinariwen - Sastanaqqam
https://youtu.be/2I3PLVuKNtw

Maaya Sakamoto - Anata o Tamotsu Mono
https://youtu.be/fQrZYRU3eUE

Etsuko Yakushimaru - Kamisama no Iutoori
https://youtu.be/lMQK5MbIb1E

Radiohead - I am a Wicked Child
https://youtu.be/g-Iy8M7tHMI

Sofi Tukker x Amadou & Mariam - Mon Cheri
https://youtu.be/UPsrZV5JcNQ
>>
>>5063932
A sensible mech design, instead of anons memeing the rip-and-tear build as soon as they get the chance.
>>
Just archived Tavernkeeper Quest. You lads should check it out, it some good shit.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Tavernkeeper
>>
>>5066557
>scroll to bottom
>wagie slavie got promoted so no more quest
dickspenis
>>
>>5065185
tf does recc mean
>>
>>5066587
it means take this chance to advertise ur quest doofcuntz
>>
>>5065185
ReCreated, DC Henchmen quest, Halo: Wolfpack, Apocalypse raider quest, some kind of LotR or GoT quest
>>
>>5066595
Thank you
>>
>>5066612
here to help <3
>>
>>5066606
Henchmen quest really does deserve a revival, it was good shit.
>>
>>5066299
I guess as long as he's enjoying himself and isn't shitting up their thread.
>>
Favorite archive reads? I recently caught up on Valen and looking for something else meaty.
>>
>>5066736
If it's your sort of thing For House And Dominion will keep you occupied for weeks.
>>
>>5066741
I remember seeing those threads for years. Yeah fuck it, looks like I got some CONTENT
>>
>>5066736
How did that go? All of its readers seem really dedicated, but I never hear anything about it.
>>
>>5066606
i'd like recreated quest to come back, but with a completely different playerbase. it only lasted for a thread and a half, but it honestly seemed to me that anons were trying to make the quest as cringe and annoying as possible. it's a shame, as created was probably my favorite quest of all time.
>>
>>5066751
ya got weird taste and big dreams bucko
looks like it's time for you to QM
>>
>>5066753
>looks like it's time for you to QM
i already am
>>
>>5063436
>>Player Question:
I don't feel guilty about my votes.
>>Misc. Question:
Either for WorstJojo to finish rebuilding his notes, AxisQM to finish his cigarette run, or for my sweet sweet prince to come back from seeing Deadpool.
Yes. All I want is to be /comfy/.
>>
>>5066758
saucy
verification not required
>>
>>5066747
One of the best reads around, and I have been here a long time. You dont hear about it because its not done and is run very infrequently.

If you got a good bit of free time, great read. One of the few long running female protag quests too.
>>
>>5066759

Wish granted, anon.

It's a piss-poor explanation, but you're owed one. I had a lot of personal shit go down which kinda killed my motivation to run, and by the time everything got settled, things were long dead. I figured everyone had moved on and it felt superfluous to start a new thread to explain that I wouldn’t be running for a while.

However, I’m willing to pick up from where I left off if the anons are willing to follow along.

As a warning, I may be a bit rusty and get continuity a bit mixed-up, but I’ll do my best to keep things straight.

Barring any unfortunate changes in schedule, (which I will be sure to mention here) new thread will be up on Wednesday, 4:00 PM EST.

Godspeed, and merry Christmas.
>>
>>5066736
Original black company quest.
It has all of ForgottenQMs charm without the overy faggy playerbasebhe has amassed. Very fun moments with dice rolls especially
>>
>>5066792
Second this, its a great read with some really fun developments
>>
File: 1604889946973.jpg (64 KB, 610x406)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>5066788
>merry Christmas
Holy shit, sure is now. Just happy to hear you're still with us. Wednesday it is.
>>
>>5066425
What is this?
>>
>>5066425

Based.

>>5066817

Goblin Quest artstyle
>>
>>5066820
I mean the wolf covered in red eyes with antlers or antenna on its head
>>
>>5066792
>>5066800

Thanks guys, already read Prince's wild ride. Hell, was there for half of it.
>>
>>5066566
Heartbreaking. It was going so well.
>>
File: 1601802626875.png (220 KB, 292x292)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>5066425
Lupin, is that you?
How the hell did you get there you retard?!
Thank dude, Its a delight to see him again.
>>
This board is so dead that there are permasaged threads on the first page right now holy shit
>>
>>5067025
Stick around retard. Perhaps it will be less dead when new blood likes you stays.
>>
I think one of the problems with the "cultivation" genre is that it's too stuck in its Eastern folklore roots, which is a lot of its appeal for some too.

Basically I was thinking you could basically fit the exact same story beats as a cultivator novel as with something like a Wizard Academy quest, with the main character becoming more powerful as they proceed up the ranks and mysteries. Or a quest with a young vampire, drinking blood and becoming more powerful and unlocking new vampire powers as they age.
>>
>>5066442
>>5064266
>>5063967
how much autism would you like in mech customization? I have been in this rabbit hole for quite some time since ideas keep popping up, some of which are (in no random order):

-Size [Affects speed,dodge, some weapon handling and other things]
-Power core type [ Nuclear, Dark matter, Bio-fuel, Sitent 'living' core, psionic] and their associated fuel ]
-Main Weapons [Non integrated (example: a photon sword), Semi integrated (Missile swarm coming out of our arms) or fully integrated (think of a lets say a cannon arm)]
-Side weapons and where they could be mounted.
-Chassis with different types of weight and armour.
-Movement and what type of extremities our mech could have
-Storage and/or fuel Compartment , their potion will affect several aspects of our mech
-Mod capability, Some Mechs are built like a slab while others can be torn apart and rearranged with ease
-Head/Cockpit , scanning/jamming/emergency eject etc
-Alt modes, like a stationary cannon for an example
-Cooling system?
-Pilots and their origins (a quasi chargen)
-Shields (be it actual off-hand shields or energy barrier surrounding the mech)
-whether to have some sort of a crew or not
-Hull repair/Salvaging team?
-Misc mods like cloaking, overdrive, jetpack...etc

TL;DR how complex would you like Mech customization to be? full blown autism mode? Slightly complex? Just bare surface level customization?

Slightly unrelated, but what kind of story you would expect from a mech quest? I have one in the making but i would like to hear your thoughts about this one.
>>
>>5067205
by Sitent i meant sentient, sorry.
>>
>>5067205
Honestly, it depends on what you want the quest to focus on. Real robots or super robots? A good way of handling it might be to give us general options at the start and then let us go into more depth once we know how our choices will affect the game. I am all for autism, but not to the point where it makes people bounce off the quest before it gets started. The exception being something like Battletech, where the autism is the point

The story depends on the question I asked in the first spoiler.. If there is a good mech quest, I will be there (timezones allowing) no matter what you choose.
>>
>>5067025
every quest past page one is also on autosage newfag, quest threads last a long time.
>>
>>5067248
I lean more towards Real robots with a grounded low risk [It can escalate depending on the players' action] quest .However, I do have a setting for Super Robots on involving a lot of timelines ala into the breach. That's why I wanted to see the general consensus here before fleshing out either of both worlds. .
>>
>>5067266
I'd love to see a new real robot quest, last few died kinda early.
>>
File: Shooty.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>5067205
Don't go to hard at the start, it'll slow you down.
>>
>>5067266
Supers are way less common, but reals would get more people to play
>>
>>5067205
I like when mechas have things like neural interfaces, piloting suits or AI to help pilot. Makes connection between pilot and giant robot feel more personal.
And prefer for mech customization to focus on meaningful upgrades like impactful core system improvements, adding things like electronic warfare systems, cloaking, support drones swarms and so on. Feeling of meanigful progresson and development of combat style is always nice.
I like middle ground between real robots and super robots. Something like combination of Battletech, Armored Core and not over the top Gundam. Anime influence is fine so long as it does not clash with general feeling of setting too much.
>>
Anons, I'd like to wish you all sex this christmas. Go outside, touch snow, build a snowmang and shit.
>>
>>5067518
Sex with snowman?
>>
>>5067518
bro i dont want to catch snow cooties
>>
>>5067518
why are you wishing it in november
you plan on dyin anon? don't do it bro
you can't shitpost from the dead
>>
File: 1638146157031.png (1.08 MB, 960x1120)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>5067531
Only if the snowman consents
But if there are no witnesses...
>>5067540
Catch icicles instead, whatever floats your boat anon idk
>>5067542
My time perception is fuc- thought I'd say it now since QTG: Christmas Edition
>>
File: 1619987492174.gif (91 KB, 634x400)
91 KB
91 KB GIF
>>5067542
Today is the first day of Advent, anon. We have officially entered Christmas Season.

Merry Christmas, faggots.
>>
File: pug.gif (262 KB, 112x112)
262 KB
262 KB GIF
>>5067553
oh shit I'm not a schizo after all
woooo
>>
File: merry_christmas.jpg (19 KB, 225x225)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>5067553

All systems go! Activate extreme comfiness in the thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgHKb_7884o

Merry Christmas!
>>
Okay fuckers, let's get something going. I am going to post a song, and I want you to post me a scene or segment in a quest where you can imagine this song would play. This can be a hypothetical scene in your own quest if you are a QM, or a quest you played in if you are a player. If you go autism and imagine this song playing if said scene were animated or depicted in video, all the better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmjr1ieltd8
>>
>>5067644
Regency bias because I just read it, but the guard brawl early on in Valen Quest.
>>
>>5067663
and of course i fucked up the formatting somehow.
>>
>>5067664
* Recency

Fuck me I am drunk
>>
>>5067644
>Repost

You did it. You actually fucking did it. Ricardo's gone, dead and buried. Sure, your crew got wasted in the process, but that's just more for you, right? Still, hearing sirens in the distance, and figuring that the burning wreck of the car that was formerly yours won't get very far, you have to think quick to get out of here. Fuck it, might as well check the garage.

Holy. Shit. You expected a high class car, maybe two, but these are not only the peak of what a super car could be, but also at least a dozen, each one a different, incredibly pricey brand and color coded for your convenience. Overwhelmed by the sheer opulence and options, you decide to just go with your gut, and check out the one that's your favorite color.

A sky blue Parmello Supra, produced in the seventies with only a dozen still in existence, the last car Parmello developed before they went belly up after mounting debts and numerous scandals from the founder and CEO, Giovanni Parmello. Popping open the suicide door, you realize you don't have a key for it, but praying to every God you know of and a couple
that were banned in most countries except for a few of the most fucked up ones in Africa, you check the ignition. Sweet H. Christ, it's there! Thanks Satan!

You slide in to the seat, made out of panda bear leather and ergonomically designed to be as comfortable as possible, before tossing your duffel bag containing all the gold, jewels, and hundred dollar bills you could fit inside onto the passenger seat. Turning the key, the Supra roars to life, and you speed out of there, barely able to keep hold of the million dollar baby you're sitting in.

You turn the radio on, switching between a couple stations before settling on your favorite, 91.9 FM "The Wave" as the sultry voiced DJ finishes shilling for some shitty ambulance chaser lawyer, and announces that "This is a hot one boys and girls, a brand new joint from the twin producers Carpenter and Brut; MANIAC. Stay cool out there, authorities say the heatwave will continue for at least another week."

So you settle in to your new supercar, and as the singer goes on about a maniac woman, you can't help but think he's talking about the Supra. You ride out of Ricardo's villa, over the bodies of his goons, and back into the deadly but beautiful town called Midnight City, where dreams are made.
>>
>>5067644
now somebody do this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
and studio version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw
>>
File: in progress.png (18 KB, 500x800)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
GnollQM here. Just a heads up that the update is in progress, but things took me a bit longer than planned as I'm still getting back on track after the hiatus. I'll make the next thread as soon as it's finished (probably tomorrow).
>>
>>5067702
are these edible or fuckable
>>
>>5067708
Eating girls out is part of both, isn't it?
>>
>>5067403
>sudden flash in the brainpan
Mecha truckers in a post-apoc setting where megacorp cities and citystates are scattered, in between are lawless, wild, and sometimes overgrown zones full of bandits, outlaws, mutants, cultists and leftover autonomous warmachines. Sometimes even all five. You play as either a pilot of a merchant caravan company delivering much-needed goods between the cities, or the merchant trader themselves, managing your pilots.
Would this be a cool quest y/n? Feel free to steal it if y.
>>
>>5067734
So Death Stranding but with robots?
>>
>>5067736
Maybe with a Deserts of Kharak and Mad Max thrown in. Of course, shit could go down the wrong path and you find yourself in a Dark Souls/Darkest Dungeon but Mech situation.
>>
>>5067205
Take it to Battletech levels of autism eventually, but make sure you put in enough technical detail to make it seem like the MC knows his shit about the equipment and technical systems involved.

>>5067702
Hell yea brother!
>>
File: excited babu.gif (77 KB, 97x90)
77 KB
77 KB GIF
>>5067702
Yes! Yes! I thought you dead but YES! It liiiiiiives!
>>
>>5067205
>how much autism would you like in mech customization?
None. Counting heat sinks and optimizing part-combs is for video games. If you want mech customisation autism then go play armored core or battletech again.
Or run a skirmish
Quests are at their most entertaining when they are story and character driven.
>>
>>5067944
This. All you'll get is one or two autists coming up with shit and everyone else mindlessly +1ing, if they don't get bored at being unable to contribute and quit.
>>
>>5067951
>>5067205
that's why you build a system for dumb people to feel smart. like that guy said in the dev commentary for the portal games. the tool of agency is already so complex that any simple set of choices is overcomplicated by having to make more than 2 decisions. so all complete solutions should be a combination of several smaller sets of one or two decisions. easy.

for text or numbers in a quest... shopping is probably the best I've seen in the way of "customization," you get whole and obvious limits, and your resources are limited too. limits defined by how much time or x energy you can spend on something work ok too. gamey mechanics can appeal to more than one or two anons, but it can't feel like it's a nest of unlimited choice. thats bad. simple is best. any future gameplay is going to revolve around those decisions, and as a player you want those choices to add feeling in a particular direction. y'know, it's easy. an anon trying to get setting equivalent plate armor for their mech wants more than just a +2, they want to be a faggy mechknight, and those feelings have to be (somehow) rewarded or you've wasted their time and yours.
>>
>>5067205
or you could just formulate something so ultra autistic it soaks up all the hyper players from other threads and filters out all the pea brains

whichever
>>
>>5063494
Should've went for Monica or manaka like I told you.
>>
>>5064738
You got what you deserved
>>
Let's share writing gaffes for a laugh, funny typos, poor word choices etc. Maybe you did something your players didn't even notice?

I'll kick things off with one of my own. I wrote a scene where my MC, the Antichrist, was sitting in his room meditating. I described him as sitting in "inverse lotus position", by which I meant his legs are crossed the " wrong" way, to signify his "left hand" alignment. On a hunch, I later googled "inverse lotus", to find that is is actually some weird Autocock move (pick related). Luckily it seems to have gone unnoticed, at least until now, lol.
>>
>>5067944
>>5067951
Check the recent final Fantasy Civ as a good example of the points mentioned here.
>>
>>5067981
I do yoga and laughed my ass off when i started reading your quest, I honestly thought you did it intentionally.
>>
>>5067734
>>5067765
Sounds like mix of Desert Punk, HighFleet and God Eater but with mechs.
>>
>>5067956
>>5067954
>>5067944
>>5067951
>>5067800
>>5067403
>>5067391
>>5067387
>>5067342

thank you for your feedback, anons. The quest will start sometime in December, hopefully.
>>
>>5067734
oh fuck, I was thinking of a mech quest with a similar vein. I swear I read your post just now, wow. Basically, our mech has to wade through irradiated wasteland after the great power of the setting was nuked to hell by a coalition of smaller nations/vassals but they had underestimated the devastation that followed after almost wiping the state clean.

Love your quest by the way.
>>
>>5067985
It is certainly not the image I wanted to invoke.
>>
File: .__..gif (6 KB, 800x600)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>finish second thread
>get ready to write OP for third thread
>realize I've literally never made it this far into a project as a QM before
>realize just how many extra moving parts have come into play since I started this thing
>existential crisis
I've somehow gotten away with just writing post-to-post without any written planning for like a year an a half, now. Should I start some method of organization? Is it even worth it, this far into things? Maybe I'll just take an extra day to binge read everything I've done so far and just keep winging it like I have been. The miniscule amount of prep work that I've done for this really didn't hit me until I wrote the words "thread 3" down in Notepad, jesus christ.
>>
>>5068258
rereading things you've written even half a year ago can be its own true hell
good luck
>>
>>5068258
Yeah it can be daunting, but you can do it. Have and do notes for yourself, think about what has already happened and what could happen next. Remember to throw interesting stuff at the players regularly to keep interest up.
>>
>>5068258
I think QMs writing themselves into a corner or suddenly realising they don't know where they're going because they didn't plan is one of the most common causes of flaking. if you're on your third thread then you obviously have some idea of what you're doing, but I'd recommend you set out the vague outline of the story arc you want to tell, jot down some future things you want to happen and make some decision trees for the next handful of posts to help you start thinking about what you want to write ahead of time. The further ahead, the less detailed and more flexible the plans for it.
>>
If sellsword's code qm is around, really looking forward to next thread man.
>>
Since there’s a lot of pokemon-themed quests already, I’m guessing no one would play one about a scyther whose trainer recently died and thus must learn to support himself in a society that doesn't take the idea of pokemon having their own jobs and property seriously?
>>
>>5068451
The daily pain of working with scythe hands
>>
>>5068451
wasn't there a lore dispute about pokemon marriage or something? y'know, because japan's degeneracy divide goes from men holding hands to women marrying large animals they're romantically attracted to
>>
Come check out the new thread of TACTICOM quest- you are an intelligent computer war-bot, and the metal savior of humanity against their alien invaders, the vicious Red Horde!
>>5068423
>>
Next House Shryke thread starts Dec 18th.
>>
File: 1577245460791.jpg (287 KB, 1082x695)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>5068726
Bless you Boggs. You've no idea how much I've waited for this.
>>
File: 271.png (80 KB, 1066x597)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Soon.
>>
>>5068459
>>5068726
>>5068830
Nobody fucking cares, fuck off with your shilling.
>>
>>5068876
People do care, this is literally part of what these threads are for, shilling. Go have some warm milk and take a nap
>>
>>5068830
Finally
>>
>>5068726
a nice christmas gift, thanks boggsy
>>
>>5068830
YEA BOII

STUD BUCKET IS BACK
>>
>>5068451
That sounds weird and fun, actually.
>>
Mirror mirror on the wall, what's the gayest fanfic of them all?
>>
>>5068995
Fate quest
>>
>>5068997
That already died, braindead.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (12 KB, 210x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>5068995
In its OP pic I see two balls.
For its protag, he has no balls.
A terrible dragon looms.
His players feel only doom.
The dragon keeps chucking his writings.
In them one finds cucking, so deriding...
>>
>>5068995
Saiyan Conqueror for the shitty haremfaggotry alone.
>>
>>5069002
More like Soiyan Cope-error.
>>
Ever since people complained about Harem-stuff in this general I've wanted to run a Quest with an important love interest that is never replaced, never cheats on the MC, never has any serious relationship issues, and is a significant and important part of the story that helps the MC unconditionally. The MC comes across a LOT of other female attention but just ignores them because he already has the best waifu from the beginning of the quest and nothing the players can do can change that.
>>
>>5069038
I'd say based, but you're not going to do anything so it doesn't matter. It's just bait.
>>
File: latest (1).png (458 KB, 776x1022)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>5068995
In this quest i see

A QM's motivation who is quite broken

Because the harem fags have spoken

Every day he tries his best

To find the will to run his Fate Quest.
>>
>>5069058
Pretty sure he just ended up telling his players to fuck off so he could go write fanfics.
>>
>>5069062
Yeah but "he left to go write naruto and jack off" doesn't exactly rhyme
>>
>>5069078
Honestly it's sad what happened to the Fate Quest, the QM was super dedicated and wrote multiple huge updates a day but got bogged down by his shit players.
>>
>>5069038
>The MC comes across a LOT of other female attention but just ignores them
And how will you deal with the players voting for the MC to become a manwhore?
>>
>>5068258
Lol, kinda in the same situation, but kept a mental note on how it all ties up. Take an extra day or two thinking if you feel you're in a bind, and remember to read a couple updates back. If you find the quest is starting to get reactive (i.e. just doing what the reader suggests without much addition), time to add some twist to spice things up. Also remember falling forwards, and asking your readers for critique and things they'd like to see in your quest - if not here, at the end of a thread.
>>
What happened to Fate Quest? I used to samefag and troll that quest because he pissed me off once with his lolifaggotry. His players were just completely retarded they would respond to any sort of bait and bog down the thread with autistic arguing. Then I got bored and it seemed to be smooth sailing after.

I guess their autism caught to them even without me.
>>
>>5068830
We dem droids! I hope we get that stupid over sized kitchen knife that comes with all assassin droids. I forgot what model of droid we picked up.

>>5068876
I will hold your hand
>>
>>5069155
Batman got it shut down
>>
Didn’t think mods cared enough about this thread to prune it
>>
File: 1638142361945.jpg (22 KB, 720x545)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
anons do you ever feel like you're competing with other questsfor example if you and another qm have your quests going at the same time on the same topic done in a similar way do you feel like you are competing and need to be "the better quest" surely players prefer one to the other thinking "this is the good ____ quest" and this is the worse "____ quest"

I'm feeling this. Anyone else feel like they're competing
>>
>>5069188
Personally, I feel like seething over another quest for doing something similar is wasted effort. Just write your quest as best as you can, maybe take inspiration from the other thread, and call it a day.

We're a bunch of autists on a Japanese Rice Cooking forum. There's no golden prize for being the "better quest".
>>
File: 1638297764381.gif (819 KB, 336x336)
819 KB
819 KB GIF
>>5069188
No, but I don't write quests. So which one is yours and which one makes you feel inferior?
>>
>>5069192
>There's no golden prize for being the "better quest".
I feel like he's afraid of losing players if they deem his work to be of lesser quality or less engaging for whatever reason.
>>
>>5069188

I'd say it's normal for those thoughts to slip in every once in a while-- especially if the activity starts to lull.

Just keep the mindset that your quest is the best ____ quest, then you'll find yourself enjoying it a lot more.

And, like one anon said in a previous /qtg/, questing's not a lifestyle, it's a hobby-- so have fun with it. Literally no pressure to make your quest the "best." You'll just end up burning yourself out faster.
>>
File: Spring time will come.jpg (100 KB, 1600x351)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>5069188
More or less, I have scraped quest ideas because some other was running something similar on the board.
You are not a bad person for feeling this way. It’s a fear rejection and it’s better to acknowledge it as such
The only advice I can give is that if you are writing the story you want, it will be less heavy on you.
I only have 1 player and 1 or 2 lurkers. I’m still excited on how the story will turn out.
>>
>>5069179
To be honest Batman didn't have much to do with death of the quest. If anything his antics might have occasionally galvanized QM to keep going just to spite him.

The actual death was in overabundance of extremely pliant waifus which was entirely QM's own doing.
>>
>>5069188
Can't say that I'm experiencing this issue writing my quest, but I would still suggest that you write your without comparing if you're "better or worse" than anyone else. Even if it's a similar setting, your unique perspective will set your quest apart. Your continued enthusiasm about your quest will keep your quest going.

You're only competing in your own mind.

Comparison is the thief of joy, as the saying goes.
>>
>>5069262
Oh come on I deserve more credit than that
>>
File: 1638304218690.jpg (141 KB, 674x647)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
attention seeking worm
>>
>>5069294
Sorry, Bruce, but no. I know you were just a player who wanted to have fun in a setting that was alien to you, and at times you felt helpless and frustrated and lashed out. But in truth you were never a real threat. You have to be a much more devious troll to have a chance to harm a quest on purpose.

Although you can of course do the same as other well intentioned questers and contribute to its fall purely by accident. But then claiming credit for the trainwreck is merely lying to yourself.
>>
File: Betty_1.png (482 KB, 419x591)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>5069262
After dropping the fate quest during the mandatory SOL arc I figured I'd archive binge the rest now that it's dead. I'd add that it felt like the incredibly bloated but also incompetent cast of side characters that almost always failed to act added to both reader and QM burn out. I remember maybe one moment where they weren't utterly useless, which was the small party sent after Tesla resulting in a fairly satisfying stomp. Some of my personal favourites like Suzuka did absolutely nothing despite outright being shilled by the QM as the summon to help against worm grandpa and being granted, ironically, an absolute power of "self determination" that should have made her a real character.

Ultimately it seemed like QM was just throwing players things that they wanted to keep them entertained for a brief moment with little to no substance behind them. Most of the autistic namefag write ins I bothered to not just skim past involved trying to micromanage the typically useless cast of extremely powerful furniture that seemed to only function when forced to action, or having the main character try and compensate for them doing nothing. That's way too much time and effort to put into what should just be a CYOA game. I also noticed the QM basically stopped talking to the players at some point after about where I initially dropped the quest, which is also where the time between updates seemed to die off.

The final major fuckup arc was after a very satisfying foe was dealt with and the final battle was in sight, the QM forced a filler arc which introduced yet more characters to the bloated cast, depowered the player character into being useless and forced suffering arc without any real player agency to overcome it despite players always voting for optimistic outcomes. On top of this, breaking earlier established lore about the main character and introducing a special MacGuffin plot knife to kill off the big bad all in just one update if I recall. Said big bad also had no personal connection to the main character in the first place and felt rather forced for most of the quest. This is also ultimately where the story died, so it was clear these later ideas were a QM running on fumes and reminded me of that earlier fate quest with the human turned servant paedophile from a few years ago.

I will give QM props though, clearly the story was long and engaging enough for a time that I had the content to critique what went wrong like this. Probably a really great example to future QMs who want to run fate considering at one point, this story was the most popular thing on the board by a long shot and the player base, while it had dwindled was still fairly engaged at the end of its life.

Still waiting on the Satsuki quest QM promised too, and if he ever did write the fanfic revision of the quest he apparently dropped it for I'd certainly give it a go.
>>
>>5067702
Hey man dont wanna pressure too much but just wondering how is it going.
>>
>>5069368
Overgrowth remains fucking undefeated.

> Real consequences to player action

> Let's players fuck up without handholding

> Single romantic relationship actually consummated

> Bad end honestly arrived at and followed through

> Refuses to elaborate

> Leaves /qst/

Unbelievably fucking based. I hope he's doing well.
>>
>>5069373
You know the answer anon. Welcome to the world of Valen readers.
>>
>>5069459
I dont. That is why im asking.
>>
>>5069505
ahh you're adorable
>>
>>5069505
You sweet summer child
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>5069373
Hey there, don't worry about it. I'm still reading the previous threads, revising the recaps and writing the current update. I'll make the thread anytime now, though I'd rather not give a specific hour or time as I rarely get it right
>>
>>5069579
you are in this moment the closest any creator has been or is to being the true successor of kentaro miura, eyepatch berserk doggy included
are you sure you want to waste that by actually running your quest?
>>
>>5069579
A specific 100-day period is good enough
jk, looking forward to the quest
>>
>>5069086
Refuse those write-ins, presumably. You CAN do that.
>>
>>5069188
For a while I strongly suspected that Mindflayer Quest was the better buxom-subterranean-monstergirl-infiltrates-a-fantasy-civilization quest. Still, I lament its passing: it was fun!

Amusingly, after it ended, the players in my quest came to lean more and more heavily on mind control, until they were enthralling fools too. I like to think it kept the spirit alive in some way.
>>
>>5066736
Banished Quest
Shadow Quest
Homeless Mutant Quest
Snakecatcher Quest
Lamplighter Quest
>>
File: file.png (79 KB, 210x250)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>5063436
Hello everyone, here to advertise the Mechanicus Primarch Quest! Currently we are fighting a bunch of Xenos who decided boarding a ship with a Primarch on it was a good idea. Once their lesson is finished, its time to exterminate these xenos from the fuckin' soil of their planet.

>QM Question
I try when it seems appropriate. Currently I am struggling a little with Tech Priests, for while they have humor its gotta be somewhat alien to normal humans.
>>
>>5069698
Based, I enjoyed Mindflayer Quest as well. I hope Mindflayer QM is alright.
>>
>>5062211

Got a stalemate in captain quest I would be much obliged if someone could break
>>
cant decide between quest about :

A: Fantasy quest about raising two girls after killing their dad

B: High elf quest where you try to raise your status in the court
>>
>>5069841
does it have anything to do with runeterra?
>>
>>5069841
>can't do both

Lol noob
>>
>>5069841
Can we pull a woody allen?

Yes or no?
>>
>>5069841
Fantasy quest about raising two girls after killing their dad so you could raise your status in the High Elf court.

Do it you coward.
>>
>>5069854
Just like my chinese Manhuas
>>
>>5069841
Do both coward. But you’re probably trolling though.
>>
I'm not doing both and i'm not combining them.
>>
>>5069854
This, but you're a Drow Matriarch
Trust me, you're gonna gather lots of readers this way
Alternatively have the daughters be different races of elf
Or hell, they're bloody dwarves!
>>
>>5069863
wrong
>>
>>5069841
I'll put my vote behind A

The interpersonal dynamics sound way more promising in that option imo
>>
>>5069863
oh good that means you have basics already in mind then
i'd love to see a parenting quest in a fantasy setting. you can do just about anything with that.
>>
>>5069854
I like this one.
>>
>>5069841
Here's some inspiration for A. It's a one shot, though.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/27960246/
>>
File: Disgust 1.png (184 KB, 397x357)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>5069863
Absolute coward move, extremely cringe and unbased,
>>
>>5069863
Fake and gay
>>
>>5069863
Cucked and bluepilled
>>
>>5069863
In that case, B is more interesting to me.
>>
>>5069841
>B: High elf quest where you try to raise your status in the court
>>
>>5069841
A
>>
Hello /qst players, if you are interested, I have concluded the 3rd playthrough of my Invultua setting. There is more witchcraft and violence this time vs intrigue hehe. Happy to take feedback on the setting and playthroughs here on the /qtg thread also

>>5054156
1st Playthrough:
Consort

>>5058514
2nd Playthrough:
Eschatonomist

>>5066246
3rd Playthrough:
Beggar-Knight
>>
I miss that one Fallout New Vegas civ building quest
>>
Hey lads, wanted to give you guys an update and keep you in the loop as to when I may start QMing again. Work has continued to be batshit insane, I'm starting early and finishing late pretty much every day plus working most weekends. The one day off a week I do usually get is spent getting groceries, crying in the corner of the shower and other general life admin. There's no sign of this easing up before the end of the year, and it looks set to continue to be the case well into 2022 as well.

Black Company Quest 2230AD, and the return to Sworn to Valour, is going on indefinite hiatus.

Not all hope is lost, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I've applied for a few roles in spots closer to actual civilisation, probably the same workload but with more in the way of resources and staff to handle it.

I sincerely enjoy running for you guys, and love seeing you participate. I will return. When I know the time and place, so shall you.
>>
File: Noooo.png (526 KB, 768x1024)
526 KB
526 KB PNG
>>5070117
>Black Company Quest 2230AD, and the return to Sworn to Valour, is going on indefinite hiatus.

My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined. Actually truly though, this is terrible news. I hope things work out for you work wise and we see you back soon.
>>
>>5070117
How are you buried in legal work so far away from civilization in emuland? Are you a public defender for the Abo's?
>>
File: grinch stole christmas.png (390 KB, 824x468)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
No christmas miracles this year
>>
File: 1599733168066.png (1.28 MB, 677x1514)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
As some anons requested, I've collected the images over our adventures into a few pastebins. There's actually some really good shit in here from over the years, my thanks to Meme Shaman and other anons (especially drawfag anons inc Mapbro) for all their efforts an investment in this discount DnD run on a Papa New Guinean fly fishing site.

Black Company 2230AD OC Art: https://imgur.com/a/XhaiNv2

Black Company 2230AD OC Memes: https://imgur.com/a/I5zNFZS

Sworn to Valour OC Art: https://imgur.com/a/feT8R5K There was also some more heraldry designs but I couldn't find them all in my files

Sworn to Valour OC Memes: https://imgur.com/a/XZbAwyP Some absolute fucking gems in here

>>5070119
Cheers my man, I appreciate it.

>>5070125
Fuck no, I'm on the other side. To be honest those ATSIL reps probably have it even worse than me.
>>
>>5070117
>>5070137
This isn't your blog faggot.
>>
>>5070137
Oh man that is some fucking great art, I can't believe you saved it all. Some great OC as well in BCQ. I miss them both but I really miss StV. Can't wait until we're back in the saddle bringing righteous justice to the unjust copper clipping cunts.
>>
>>5070134
>>5070140
Noice. Added to the collection. And cheers for the kind words.

>>5070139
Rude.
>>
>>5070140
The StV news article has me in stitches as well. I had completely forgotten about fucking turtlewoves.
>>
>>5070141
Stop holding your own personal pity party because you're too lazy to set aside 30 minutes a day to QM you dick.
>>
>>5070145
No need to be a dick dude, Forgotten has churned out high quality content for years. If work is tough right now then that's all there is to it. Coming home mentally fried and then shitting out some low quality content is a lot worse than recognizing you're not up to it and putting a pause on things even for multiple months.

I'd rather he run when he knows he can do so in a way both he and us players will enjoy, rather than phoning it in
>>
>>5070117
Emile’s never getting off that boat isn’t he?

>>5070146
b8ed
>>
>>5070146
No need to simp for him.
He's an average QM with a large playerbase who can't be bothered to write either of his quests, going so far as to effectively drop StV to run a gay space quest nobody likes as much.
>>
>>5070147
>b8ed

Yeah I bit down hard
>>
Over a year since StV got assassinated for dogshit space bullshit.
>>
File: 1621487018856.jpg (78 KB, 308x381)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>5070117
Ahh fuck me we're actually getting the beserk end for STV & Black company.
>>
>>5070137
Good God I'm reminded of how shit my editing skills were when I made some of those memes
>>
>>5070117
Pain. All I know is pain.

I wish you the best Forgotten. And you better believe I hissed that.
>>
>>5070078
Ye. That was some good shit.
>>
>>5070156
the cope
>>
>>5070248
Checked in on Saiyan Conqueror and now they are all screeching at each other about the vaccine or some shit.
High quality playerbase.
>>
>>5070331
This was not meant to be a reply.
End my life.
>>
>>5070331
Half of the playerbase are /pol/ tourists, so no surprise.
>>
>>5070331
>take a peek
>it's a "guy tells everyone to not argue, then proceeds to take the bait themselves" episode
classic
>>
>>5070340
what's the overlap between DBZ fans, jojo's and a dozen other crossover fans, and /pol/tards who can't contain their autism on boards that are expressly not /americanidentitypolitics/?
>>
File: 1627949184021.png (23 KB, 100x119)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>5070331
I thought you were just joking, but holy shit it's real. They really are. We truly live in a society.
>>
>>5070346
DBZ fans are mostly Spics, so it follows that they are the hardest fronters of online white identity, as the muttiest of mutts.
>>
>>5070117
Thank you for the quest Forgotten I hope we'll see you again soon and eventually get Emile off that boat
>>
>>5070145
>30 minutes a day
Okay, so you've never QMed, right? Cool.
>>
>>5070379
I'll treat this as a QM question: it takes me from1 to 3 hours.
>>
File: 1633405153441.png (4.01 MB, 1124x1260)
4.01 MB
4.01 MB PNG
>>5068387
Still planning on that thread too. But I ran for almost two months straight and am planning to do that again as soon as thread 2 hits the board. QM is doing their best so please wait warmly!
>>
>>5070446
I really like that picture
>>
>>5070145
>>5070379
>30 min a day

Is this really what people think?
>>
File: 1638049756750.jpg (230 KB, 750x920)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
guys How long SHOULD a quest last

Most either stop after two threads unexpectedly/ don't end because of flakes

Or others don't end because they keep running forever

I don't want some shit that ends after thread 2 but i also don't want "Commander Faggot's saracha sauce adventure Quest Thread no. 168 " that's been running since 2016

Are QMs allergic to conclusions? Let alone satisfying ones.

I miss the TG days when quests were one offs where the quest wasn't expected to last more than like a day or two and you could just dick around with anons.

Now it's just "tune in next time" series, that stink up the board for months at a time

Of course i expect some of you to be pissed at me because you're an author writing out your entire shitty interactive novel to a captive audience.
>>
>>5070480
It should last for however good it is.
>>
>>5070484
Excellent answer, Jorgé
>>
>>5070480
it depends :^)
>>
>>5070480
the quest should end when the character's macrogoals are completed or deemed impossible through months of anus hammering failure

in my opinion
the longer a quest distracts itself from its point (for exactly the things you know people get easily distracted by) the more of a failure it is
>>
>>5069579
>>5069596
Now that you brought it up, I cant not image the Gnoll dude whata his face wearing that guts outfit wearing grasses.

>>5070233
We talking about the same one? I recalled plans of employing bear sized Whiteleg hounds, geckobacked armor, and Enclave posting.
>>
>>5070480
>How long SHOULD a quest last
How long should a word be? How many verses should a poem have? At what point does a tv series run too long? How long should a role playing game group keep playing with the same characters? When funny British balding man said "Brevity is the soul of wit" the intent wasn't that that statement would be perfect if it were just "B." Besides, it's narrow minded to assume a quest follows exactly the same rules and requirements as most writing, considering what's being made isn't a plot, it's not a script to follow, it's a playground. You're making something for people to mess around in. If your goal is to write a concise and neatly structured plot, then you should not be writing a quest.
>Are QMs allergic to conclusions? Let alone satisfying ones.
Unfinished works aren't exclusive to online autism support forums. The world is full of unfinished projects. It's just that most of them aren't shown to the world, whereas on an anonymous imageboard you can throw out what you like and forget about it. Or, if one wanted to be more generous, leaving things hanging instead of having a rushed ending or some crackhead rocks fall everybody dies deal is a sign that the person didn't particularly want to abandon it, because they had an investment in their idea, and not ending it means they can come back to it. Though most of the time I figure it's because people find out the hobby isn't for them.
>captive audience
I do not think that means what you think it means. Investment in a story isn't being held captive, it's like saying a restaurant has you trapped because you're eating food there.
>Of course i expect some of you to be pissed at me
I'm only pissed at your reddit spacing and inconsistent capitalization. Otherwise they're fair queries.
>>
>>5070512

Apologies for the long disappearance, but DC: Henchman Quest is back. Hopefully, I've linked the new thread correctly.
>>
>>5070534
Thank you for remembering us QM. I love your quest.

Dont let the curse take you again you hear?
>>
>>5059639

It is December.
>>
>>5070586
H Y P E
>>
>>5070586
Destroy Dick December
>>
>>5070522
this anon knows whats up, well said.
>>
>>5070516
I remember very specific industrial autism, Demeter being a bitch, curing Ceaser's cancer, saving Kinball's ass from another assassination attempt, and the Third Battle of the Hoover Dam being an absolute clusterfuck. And the Enclave are definitely based.
>>
>>5070678
-doing stuff at Big MT
-going to the common wealth to upgrade the Securitrons
-make a securitron making factory at Big MT
-maybe make cyber dogs
-kill all the tunnelers before they invade Vegas and NCR
-loot the Divide and take advantage of barter exploits at commission vendors
-make the Enclave great again and contact them up north
-alliance with Sorrows and Dead Horses tribe
-acquire gecko tribal farmers
-bro it up with Joshua
-turn Vaults into factories
-use the NV Steel facility
-produce prosthetics for veterans and civilians
-continue improving lives of Freesiders and all other towns
-develop genuine non-ghetto metal armor for super mutants
-fill out NCR's prerequisite goals to improve tourism for Vegad
-kill Magnus faggot before he grabs Ceasar's prewar tech cache
-find the Sierra Madre again (still think its bullshit can't return.)
-hug Boone, Cass, and grandma
-finish building Courier's Museum
-create and establish motor pool
-create trains and trolley system within vegas (fuck you NCR for stealing our shit)
-see if we can get 100% efficiency out of the Dam
-see if we can contact east and west branches of Brotherhood (maybe ask if they can steel the irradiated NCR gold they sabotaged for us)
-tribal alliance with other misc small tribes
-btfo the 88 highway slaver tribe or whatever they are. Steal their blacksmiths.
-make scavenger/fighting dog training facility
-use dogs for scavanging because you pay them less
-inprove food, plumbing, and availability of water in the region
-unfuck 200 year old ass roads

Man the list went on. We had a lot of things we needed to do.
>>
>>5070723
>>5070678
what quest was this? even just these contextless bits of scenes and events sound pretty interesting.
>>
>>5070723
You got an archive for it? it seems hella interesting.
>>
File: wer.png (6 KB, 295x192)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>5070723
but if a fallout quest could actually survive, would it really be a fallout quest?
>>
>>5070753
>>5070755
>>5070770
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=No%20Gods%20No%20Masters
Peak autism here. First thread was lost to the anals of time, and the QM stopped b/c of college work.
>>
>>5070780
Cheers. I kinda figured it was this quest, I read a bit of the first thread when it was up but nothing more. I'm glad to know it was good, it was my favorite ending in that game anyways.
>>
File: 1612879156189.pngd.png (407 KB, 455x600)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
also I don't want to clog my own quest's thread with this, so i'll clog this one up: Question for QMs and players, do you have any songs in a playlist that you've used to good effect, and to players, what songs have you heard in conjunction with posts that really struck a cord? I ask because I'd like to build a nice, diverse playlist of songs to use in my own quest and have always found that music in quests can only make it better.

Basically, please share some music that you've heard that you think would be good for quests or music that you've used in your own quest.
>>
For example I just heard this one song in the DC quest and it was really effective at immediately pulling me into the atmosphere and tone that Axis was trying to set up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TvSjLLOdiU
>>
>>5070780
I thought it was the one where QM got rekt by a hurricane
>>
>>5070801
QM died from hurricane?
>>
>>5070789
https://youtu.be/hXfhf8Rz2Bs
Chill songs, boss.

>>5070801
I vaguely recall something like that happening. Was that the 40k Perpetual one, or the one where you played as an 18 year old Enclave lad?
>>
>>5070780
The first thread didn't go on suptg, but it got caught on the automated archives like wakarimasen.moe and archived.moe. ID is 4815280.
>>
My long term quest is coming back in January, but I unexpectedly have a few weeks free this month because my Dad died and I don't need to travel to see him now.

Thinking of a one shot/limited run set in an OC setting that resembles Occupied Post War Berlin. Would be more narrative focused. Sound interesting to any of you? I have a few MCs in mind and will likely take a vote, everything from a blueblood intelligence officer to a PTSD addled member of the fallen nation's army pulling a one man Operation Werewolf.
>>
>>5070816
>my dad died
sorry to hear that anon, but yeah i'd be interested in that quest, mostly for the schizo nazi veteran, he sounds like he would be fun to play.
>>
>>5070807
Maybe

>>5070808
Nope, it was an old fallout quest from 2017. QM said he was preparing for Hurricane Irma and never returned.
>>
>>5070816
What's your long term quest?
>>
>>5070815
Now I remember. Yeah the link to the first thread can be found in one of the threads. I wonder what the Qm has been up to.
>>
>>5070826
PANOPTICON. I'd run it now but I want to be able to commit a few months to it and I know ill be traveling in early January and wont be able to. Also Im reworking its entire roll and stat system and its not done.

>>5070823
We were the opposite of close, but its a weird feeling. I figure Ill have something up by the weekend questwise.
>>
>>5070827
Funnily enough, I was the one who linked it there as well. I hope the QM comes back someday, but I'm not terribly hopeful since, well, they rarely do. If university terms are anything like what they are here, xmas and easter holidays are often busy times with exams and coursework as well so summer is the only point you have a long stretch of commitment-free time.
I hope 40kAI Quest doesn't suffer the same fate. It seems cool and I need my civ quest fix.
>>
File: 1610093727291.jpg (162 KB, 1200x802)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>5070835
>"This is Mr. New Vegas with some sad news. With University starting, I'll be up to my nose in other things I have to write about. Due to hoe 4chan works, posting every once a day at best wouldn't work and engagement would drastically fall of course. I played around with the idea of using discord but that's where quests go to die, so I've decided to put this on hiatus. I don't want to stop the quest, I'm genuinely enjoying it and I've devoted the last three months of my life, so I'm calling it a hiatus. Once I can get a handle on my schoolwork and make a schedule, I plan on returning, assuming I can find the time. I also need to do some long-term planning like creating the flag, constitution, and maps, which I can barely do while running this normally. So this isn't goodbye, New Vegas, it's until next time."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKWNay0y2Bc

- TheSurvivalist !!9upkt7UgGGV (08/07/21)
Rest in pepperoni. At least he approved of the doggo idea.
>>
I noticed an uptick in activity in the last week and 4stats confirmed it. Yet quest creation is still at an all time low. So we are in a situation where there are many many more players than QMs.
>>
Is second person pretty much mandatory, or are first and third person also acceptable?
>>
>>5070871
I hope they give me a visit then!
>>
>>5070872
Second person is the established norm, but I've seen first and third person done before. I don't think they work as well with the medium, though, and they'd make me pause before clicking on the quest.
>>
>>5070872
it's a matter of how you wish to present the information. they're all situationally acceptable, meaning it depends, meaning because they're not universally interchangeable, because it depends. think of it like how german treats its verbs. it's that most of the time second person is used because it's the bare context. you the player do thing because you think this way. that's some smooth shit senpai.

if you want: the player did thing, the player thought this, or: i did this mmmMMmm meeeee, it is more difficult to produce the same degree of contextual ease with other common descriptors. if you have little experience with that you will literally be tabbed on a grammar thesaurus because 2P became the norm for RPGs and games because, really, it's just the superior sex. keep in mind, there are specific presentation areas where first and third work better, but 1stP3rdP were kind of invented for those forms of presentation in the first place.
i mean look at this first google hit
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/first-second-and-third-person/
and say you honestly want to write a whole half assed quest in 1stPPG/3rdPPG.

like the english language is a schizo bastard child as is, you don't really need to help it be worse.

also stone ocean was released today btw, it's up on nyaa for [free] at 3gBs d0wn so if you're not a SUCKIE SUCKER PAYCUNT FUCKER run another Jojo quest you hack. we cool btw btw.
>>
File: .gif (459 KB, 500x275)
459 KB
459 KB GIF
>>5070899

>stone ocean

Not gonna lie that OP is downright seizure-inducing. Sono chi no sadame is still better.
>>
>>5070921
i kno rite they had a lot of time with it but it's like a rejected downgrade, certainly i know they can do better than this.
>>
I have decided to do the Elf one instead of the raising two girls one, I feel like I can do elf off the cuff while the latter will need a much bigger time and effort commitment that I cant afford right now.

Now I have to decide if I should use pintrest or use my meagre skills to draw portraits. from observation people seem to like the herald QM and gnoll qm draws even though they are pretty low effort. Even that stick man quest is doing good.
>>
>>5070980
Repurposing pictures off the internet is faster and better imo.
>>
File: tegaki.png (2 KB, 400x400)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>5070980
>from observation people seem to like the herald QM and gnoll qm draws even though they are pretty low effort
>>
>>5070980
no u
>>
>>5070997
there are some really nice images on here but they don't have a unifying style, it goes from anime line art elf to western painting elf.

>>5070998
I didn't mean it as an insult.
>>
>>5071003
even so
there is a fundamental disconnection with that particular assessment that is related to believing that effort is the prime concern within this subject in relation to the perceived appreciation that anons have for posts by herald, gnoll and stick qms. or any drawqm.

people don't like them for a vague degree of effort, but for what is communicated through their usage of that effort. the communication is more important than the effort put in to accomplish it. weird, but we live in a society, so that's how it works for 'aRt'
>>
>tfw henchmen quest is actually back from the dead
Yayifications!
>>
idc about quest art demonstrating a high (or even medium) level of technical skill
Visual appeal, distinction, and emotional tone are what matter (in that order) so symbol drawing and simplistic style are desirable
I'd rather a qst update picturing the Spardo snibeti snab crab than the Lady with an Ermin
>>
>>5070723
I know. I was the anon who collected and condensed all the ideas we had over the quest in the third thread. Took days to do, it was my peak autism moment. I miss the Survivalist, and I hope he's doing well.

>>5070753
No Gods, No Masters, a Fallout New Vegas Civ Quest. Pretty decent, if you don't mind the mirco-managing autism. Poor Cass though.

>>5070770
Lol

>>5070780
Actually, we regained the first thread somewhere between the second and third threads. Based Archive Anon saved the day there, he has my eternal thanks.

>>5070816
Hell yea brother!

>>5070835
Would recommend Age of Strife and Loathing Quest, a +25k Civ. One of the best unintentional one shots I've experienced yet, 40k AI quest reminds me of it.

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Age%20of%20Strife
>>
>>5071139
>Aleksandr Kerensky
I snerk'd. Seeing his name makes me want to set something in the world of Kaiserreich.
>>
>>5071139
bless your autistic soul.

This was my favorite exchange in the Age of Strife quest

>Head Executive Clark

>With all respect due to your position, I know you think you're hot shit because you lucked out into a in cobbling a ramshackle fleet together but you aren't any more "legitimate" than anyone else up there. Moaning about government regulations, talking about your own achievements, and creating some sort of space cult? Is this what the great Paramount Holdings has devolved to?
>Now, I know you're looking at this and getting kinda pissed. That's good. Maybe it's the first time someone's ever talked to you like that but hang on before you get your eggheads trying to recreate Armageddon. I'm willing to play ball but I ain't going to suck your dick about it, your going to be under this screwball government I'm trying to hobble together. I got upjumped CEOs left and right of me taking potshots at my soldiers, all trying to rob as much tech as they can before we all start starving death, and I'm the only one who still seems to give a damn about what remains of our people. I'm offering a full merger, with the Paramount Holdings renouncing its sovereignty. Now before you get your panties in a twist, this wouldn't be martial law, only nationalization of your industrial base and space assets. You can keep your position as Head Executive of your baby, and Paramount Holdings can maintain nominal independence as a private entity. Hell, I'm even willing to most of the red tape when it comes your goals so long as it's isn't totally a harebrained scheme or detrimental to our ruined planet, and I'll even give you an admiral's cap with your fleet, but your strategic direction will be determined by us. Clark, I'm talking to you man to man. Our civilization is crumbling, and if we don't pull a hail marry out of our ass, 10 million people will starve to death in this nuclear winter. I ain't looking for a bootlicker, but somebody with the balls and the intellect to pull this off with us.
>Here's the bureaucratic jargon I'm sure you were waiting for: As Head of State of the Terran Republic, I ask for Paramount Holding's assistance in these extremely turbulent and unprecedented times. Will you heed your government's call to aid, in the name of the people of this great world? We await your response.

>Sincerely, Supreme Commander Kerensky

>>5071147
We got the name from the Kerensky from Battletech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c71x68uWd5k
>>
>>5071148
I'm thinking of the real A. Kerensky from history, the dude who ran Russia in between the two revolutions.
>>
>>5071148
Actually, I wrote that. When Clark decided to take the piss out of us, I decided to take the piss out of him instead. God, I miss that quest, we just lucked out on that nanoforge, it was really shaping up to be quite a great quest. I hope it comes back some day.
>>
>>5071147
dew it fgt
>>
I wanted to do a quest about revenge but then I realized the premise can also work without that angle what do I do?
>>
>>5071177
Dew at figut
>>
>>5071177
well you make it about revenge
then you make another character in the quest within your starting premise without that motivation
and then they kiss
>>
>>5071177
oh but they fight first, too
that's important
>>
>>5071177
revenge is a good baseline for a quest because there is a immediate and clear goal for everyone to work towards. you can build your quest around that simple premise easily.
>>
>>5071169
Man, I wish. Many good stories to tell in the KRverse.
It's January 1936, Kerensky has been assassinated, and the leadership of the country is any man's game. Who do you want to be and how to do manoeuvre your way to power as the crisis threatens to tear the Russian Republic apart and the political knives come out?
It's 1937, and the USA has exploded into civil war again, and you're an officer in a faction. How do you go from the leader of a ragtag group of amateur militia to a proper fighting force and help lead your side to victory while keeping one suspicious eye on the increasingly antsy Canadians?
It's the late 1930s, with the Second Weltkrieg looming on the horizon, and you're a member of the underground loyalist resistance in the Union of Britain. Can you evade the government while collecting allies, equipment and intelligence to lay the groundwork to bring the cavalry home and kick out those dastardly syndicalist squatters in your country?
Ultimately, they'll likely be things I think and scribble about in my own time rather than a quest. You never know though.
>>
File: IMG_3091.jpg (348 KB, 920x920)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>5071211
If you're looking for a political/civ fix, you might want to try Sun Belt Crusaders Quest. It good shit, and the QM won't leave to get some cigarettes at the gas station lad. I definitely suggest a whirl.

>>5047871
>>5047871
>>5047871
>>
>>5070586

Alright boys who we nominating? And who do you expect to win?
>>
>>5070586
>>5071264
>Richard Anscham of Catalyst Quest
>Arinaga Daisuke of L5R Chanbara Quest
>Jakob Absol of Swamp Lord Quest
>Edwin of Engel of Reptilian Infiltrator Quest
>Gustoff of Royal Rumble
>Rutherford Jefferson-Jackson IV of Enclave Remnant Quest
>The Messenger of Sun Belt Crusaders Quest
>Administrator of HELP WANTED! Yet Another Facility Management Quest
>>
>>5071264
I'm going to nominate Rondo Von Metzeler from Panzer Commander.
>>
>>5071264
>Gobson goblin quest
>>
>>5071264
You-know-who
>>
We’re gonna need a bigger draw
>>
>>5071264
Stud Bucket from Star Wars Quest
The gnoll MC from Gnoll quest
Sebastian from the code geass quest
Lieren from the 2nd primarch quest but hes married
David from Humanity Fuck yeah quest
Clank who is also from Humanity Fuck Yeah
Sean Clayton from DC Henchmen
The Courier from the various fallout quests
Mob Knights from that knights quest
Gustavo or Gustav from knight quest
Tai Lung from lung fu panda, but also has his own quest
The bunny from the Tai Lung quest
The bodyguard guy from the Cyberpunk princess quest (fuck you QM for killing the MC and replacing him with the princess)
Karn from Saiyan Conqueror however hes also married
Percival Williams from Pokemon Urban Quest
Wade Wakeman from the Ben 10 Quest
Kevin from the Ben 10 quest
Uzumaki Naori from Shinobi quest. I'm assuming it's a guy.
Nakashiri Koharu from Advant Soul Quest
Kolinaisi Kaiko Wathiri from eleventh primarch quest
James Calaca from GAOL
Anon. (you) know who you are.
>>
A quest where you play as a Fairy King who kidnaps children for fun based on Goethe's Erlking.
Y/N?
>>
>>5071285
oh my god it's like a my best of album of all my personal fantasies
>YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>5071285
What would he do with the kids?
>>
>>5071321
he'd probably get banned lmao
>>
>>5071321
He kills them, at least that was what happened at the end of the poem
>>
>>5071321
Play cute and funny games with them :^)
>>
>>5070789
https://youtu.be/E4PM-4cRTx0
Qm liked this.
>>
>>5070137
Man I'm going to miss my dank STV & BCQ 2230 memes for the ongoing future.

Vancewell lewds never now I guess
>>
>>5071264
I nominate Johnny Ando from Do Your Best quest
>>
File: Spoiler Image (585 KB, 1700x2119)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>5071273
>>Edwin of Engel of Reptilian Infiltrator Quest
Well, if you insist.
>>
>>5071405
Kek forgotten made that samefag his permanent bottom bitch
>>
>>5071486
story?
>>
>>5071378
nice i could probably use this, thanks anon
>>
>>5070480
In my opinion, most average quests should hit double digit when it ends. Ones whose quality are above average may stretch up to ehhh 50 at most. Quests that hit triple digits are questionable in playerbase and content - but it all depends a lot on quality of the quest and the playerbase.
I've seen good single-thread quests, I've seen good double digit quests, and I've also seen bad quests that run to the hundreds purely by the mass of its readerbase.
>>
>>5071264

>James Calaca from GAOL Quest
>Monty Gewecke from Drowned Quest Redux
>Admin from HELP WANTED!
>John Martins from Mutant!Quest
>Martin from Tomboy quest

>>5071284
>bunny from tai lung quest
isn’t the unnamed bunny a biological female?
>>
>>5071264

>Winner

I expect Johnny Ando to win if he’s nominated. Otherwise Hyenus maybe
>>
>>5071505
Samefag samefags, Forgotten finds him IRL and rapes his ass.
>>
>>5071714
give me more details, i find that hard to believe even if it is sick as fuck
>>
>>5071717
Samefag accidently clicks a phish link and doxes his IP.
>>
>>5071721
oh jesus that's great. i've never read the quest despite hearing it shilled for a while but the QM sounds dangerously based.
>>
>>5071721
Wouldn't that... not work at all by the very nature of samefaggotry relying on Proxy Servers or spamming out mobile IPs?
What a stupid premise.
>>
>>5071732
Clearly you dont know anything about scraping.
>>
>>5071139
>>5070835
I'm reading the old Fallout New Vegas quest that was made around 2017. Jesus Christ what a cluster fuck. I'm in thread 4 or 5 and the Stripe is on fire. Vegas is fucked.
>>
>>5071782
ye its great
>>
File: 1636518963283.png (523 KB, 656x576)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
Is manager help or help wanted any good.? The last facility quest i cared ti read was the one management sim drawquest one a couple months ago. Are there any good ones in the archive? Maybe some scp stuff?Gimme something anons.

I'm starving
>>
>>5071812
Nope
>>
>>5071509
https://youtube.com/c/PeriTune
This is royalty free music, mostly fantasy. Use the search function, e.g "snowbattle."
>>
>>5071812
Starving like a certain Wendigo?
>>
>>5071815
Why though
>>
>>5071872
Reads like a 3rd graders first novella
>>
>>5071812
MH, don't bother. Try HW as I like it's consistency and anomalies. Monster Facility and its fanquest are somewhere along the horizon, about a month or so, according to earlier posts. There was F.E.E.D by the Persona: Moonless fellow a further while back. And, finally, you should consider buying Lobotomy Corporation, the facility management game that inspired most of these here, if you haven't already. (Game is kino.)
>>
>>5071812
I enjoyed both, so give both a whirl anon.
>>
>>5071812
Read both. Get and play Lobotomy Corporation, then read Wonderlab, then play Library of Ruina.
>>
>>5070871
Kind of makes sense as a logical ratio, right?
>>
File: 1633928695440.jpg (28 KB, 640x427)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>5071906
What's wrong with Manager Help exactly? Is it written weird? Also what is a fanquest? like a fanfic? I'll be checking out Lobotomy Corp though looks based
>>
>>5070871
What would even be the optimal player/QM ratio?
>>
>>5072079

Any player ratio's good if there's no harem or waifufaggotry ITT, unless you're running a fanfic quest.
>>
>>5072079
Enough QMs that threads don’t last for more than 2 fucking months.
>>
>>5072079
1 QM, 5-7 players.
>>
>>5072086
Supporting.
>>
>>5072086
That's a pretty good ratio. I can't stand quests where you have to wade through a million player posts. I'd put it at 5 to 10 players.
>>
>>5072086
>>5072093
Both of these are good ballparks, imo. I've only ever hit 6 votes max, but it feels really good to have 5-6.
>>
>>5072086
5-7 active players. Having 5-7 players that post once every 5-7 votes is brutal.
>>
>>5072079
1 QM, 6 players, and 1 samefag pretending to be 2-4 people (as needed) to win 95% of the votes in his favour.
>>
File: Lisa.jpg (39 KB, 680x383)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>thread #348 of a quest
>9000 word updates
>3 concurrent players (including 2 samefags)
>>
>2 Co-QMs
>2 players (1 is the other co-QM, 1 is a samefag pretending to be 4 people)
>1 update every fortnight
>>
>>5063436
>Misc question
Santa can bring me a passing grade in design so my family doesn’t throw a fucking baby fit when I get back home from college and I don’t potentially die.
>Festive QM question.
I’m a dirty dirty Fanfiction QM running a quest for a series that has a notoriously deranged fanbase. So I guess I would write a winter holiday celebration for an original setting to be kinda like christmas minus the christ, gift giving and merrymaking without a religious context, and without all the advertisement faggotry. There’s no need to worry about Santa not being real, because there is no Santa. Emphasis is placed on people giving gifts to others in secret.
>>
>>5070871
Dear players: become a writefag. It’s fun. It’s like drinking. Quality of what is consumed is highly preferred, but is NOT necessary to have a good time.
>>
File: 8 legged freaks.png (604 KB, 1337x555)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>5070480
It would be nice to have some in between dead at one thread and running forever.
Due to the format what started as a simple story could easily go off the rails. Like the goal was to kill the Duke who framed you for a massacre of innocents could all of a sudden be dungeon diving due to a off hand comment of a treasure in a monster filled tower. And some get attached to the world. You've killed the Duke but now you come up with a plot were the hero is a secret royal.
>>
>>5071724
Better details found in the last 2/3 threads of STV archived on sup/tg/
>>
>>5072259
It would be nice to have a quest that drew inspiration from MechWarrior 4: Vengeance. It'd be pretty neat.
>>
File: Sad Panda.jpg (106 KB, 799x800)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>Tons of free time atm
>Can't start another quest because I already have one that's more then enough when times get busy again
>>
I know we all enjoy shitting on Saiyan Conqueror, but what's a GOOD DBZ quest?
What happened to that one with the U6 Human?
I liked that one.
>>
>>5072420
I've been enjoying Sayain Awakening for the most part, though it's not for everyone.
>>
>>5072354
I love a good samefag war.
Shit troll quest deserves it though.
>>
>>5072457
You're feeding a troll, giving him exactly what he wants.
>>
>>5072123
Fate quest
>>
>>5072485
>still can't let it go
Mindbroken.

>>5072457
Rest in peace sweet prince.
>>
RIP troll quest. You were too based for 4chan.
>>
>>5072439
Not for everyone?
It's looks like a pretty good quest.
What's your problem?
>>
>>5072507
Well, not everyone on this board is going to be down for anime/video game crossover fanfics with half-demon prince and princess OCs. I get the feeling some people might get to those aspects and be turned off.
>>
>>5072077
Leave here and leave /vst/ asap. Go into it blind and stay as blind as you possibly can until credits roll. Don't end days as soon as you can, continue to grind stat points up unless for a mission. Learn to korean micro with the pause button. Don't give up. Face the fear, build the future.
>>
>>5072512
It crossed over with Chrono Trigger, right?
You'd have to be pretty autistic to be upset about a crossover like that.
As for the half-demon OCs, you make it sound like they overwhelm the story where they very clearly do not.
>>
I've never seen a quest more active in recent memory than that big multiplayer god game a couple months ago.

Shit soared to 3000 something replies in like 6 days. That shit was the best thing on this board before QM flaked
>>
>>5072519
Friend, I didn't say it was a bad quest. I in fact recommended it. Take the incredibly light criticism that maybe, MAYBE, not 100% of it is perfect and not EVERYONE on /qst/ will like it... Move on... And let it go.
>>
>>5072527
Agreed! Even though I died early in, I was really enjoying it.
>>
>>5072086
Have to agree. I think 7 players is a good average to acquire.
>>
>>5072420
Saiyan Awakening is great, and its crossover with Chrono Trigger is very well thought out. It's reached the point where I consider it the true sequel to Trigger rather than Chrono Cross.

Schala best girl
>>
Captain quest is deadlocked again

>>5071568

Asking for a tiebreaker vote
>>
Asking here on advice of the old thread.
Thinking about getting back into running a quest thread, but I haven't been involved since before the Schism. What's a good pace I should aim for to post so that a thread will stay active? Poking around, and based on the responses I got in the old thread, it looks like 1-2 posts a day is not at all uncommon, which is much more attainable than the sort of 5-6-hour marathon sessions I used to do.
Any general best practices (or pitfalls to avoid) in terms of how much to advance things per post, how many POV characters to use, etc.? Looking forward to shaking the rust off.
>>
>>5072791
Literally any pace, people will play at like once every few days/ a week updates if your quest is interesting enough
>>
>>5072791
my advice is to just have a clear goal to work towards. another thing that helps keep me interested at least is clear progression, either by leveling up, improvements to your civ if it's a civ quest, gaining cool weapons/loot, stuff like that.

i've been doing the 1 post a day thing for a while, but it can definitely drag on the players i think. if you think you could maintain it, doing 3 or more post sessions is definitely more engaging, but it can get draining very quick. ultimately go with what you'd like to do the most, because if you're not enjoying it then the quest will die very quickly.
>>
>>5072791
Most QMs aim for one post every day. You could drag it to 3-4 posts a week and people still won’t mind. Just make sure to give adequate information when you can or cannot write.
>>
Original or Obscure Fanfiction??
>>
>>5072791

I try to do one text update a day with a roll call before it. If there are enough votes and the story allows it, I might push to two updates.
>>
>>5072791
What are you planning to run?
>>
>>5072878
Same poster in case my ID got fucked, but I'm thinking about a high fantasy game where the players/protag are cursed with a power that allows them to manipulate fate, but slowly turns them to stone the more they use it.
>>
>>5072863
Not enough information.
>>
>>5072888
Original (work) or Obscure (not well known) Fanfiction (work derivative of an existing brand)
>>
>>5072889
Yes!
>>
>>5072887
sounds cool, i'd play.
>>
>>5072887

noice
>>
>>5070165
I'm reminded of how mine fell flat, but I'm happy Forgotten liked them enough to save them.
>>
File: 1637858594820.png (159 KB, 1252x799)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>5067702
> Friday, december 3
>>
>>5071812
Help Wanted was me trying to fill the void of Manager Help seemingly going on a long/permanent hiatus at the time (although it came back far sooner than I expected)

I don't feel coy enough to do that whole self-depreciation thing but read Manager Help! It's the only reason I ran my game to begin with. Think the writing's more stable/better than mine overall (updates for it are kinda slow but are good when they come out).
>>
>>5073036
If many quests failed from lack of preparation then Gnoll quest is a lesson in the inverse. A quest that never restarts because the QM overprepared.
>>
>>5073079
yeah desu there's only like three(?) main objectives left to complete in the quest and all the remaining choices are just things that exist between them
wouldn't be surprised if they tried too hard to storyboard things out, which never works because of its limitations and when it works it negates that sweet part of agency that makes planning around allies and foes actually enjoyable.
>>
>>5073117
3. Kill the femboy, cut up the body parts, and bury them all over the country
>>
>>5073117
Beat him to death while furiously masturbating
>>
>>5073117
Sex
>>
>>5073117
>>5073117
Teach him to be a real man WHILE using him for sexual purpose, obviously.
>>
>>5073131
>>5073147
Gore is a disgusting fetish. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>5073162
please provide a list of the approved fetishes thx
>>
>>5073117
>Piss in the trolls mouth
>>
File: 2363274573457.jpg (642 KB, 2284x2362)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>5073117
Teach him how to be a true man, dress up as a trap too, and double team a girl together as bros
>>
File: 1635259997541.png (696 KB, 438x960)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
If this high elf quest doesn't get underway soon I'm going to steal the idea and run it myself.
>>
>>5073247
out of the last 30 qtgs the ones that have posted their ideas and then actually run their quest are about 9 out of 656 proposed ideas.
just run bro.
>>
>>5072527
Was the the fat wheel with shadow and gravity powers? That one was tons of fucking fun. I miss the good boy points mommy used to give us.
>>
>>5073251
*fat weeb
>>
Femboy quest starts next month.
You'll teach your femboy how to be a true man: change tires, split firewood and shoot guns.
Then you'll fuck his butt.
>>
>>5073261
Femboys are gay. Better to fuck a real man in the ass.
>>
>>5073248
Real question is, how many of those ideafags are samefagging different ideas?
>>
>>5073278
probably a 20:1 ratio
ideas are free after all
>>
Want to write, but am in a deadlock

>>5072943

Asking you anons to vote.
>>
>>5073247
I always had a feeling those “hey guys I’m totally considering running this cool idea!” type posts were actually bait for people to steal and use them
>>
File: rudy-giuliani-0824211.jpg (114 KB, 1200x810)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>5065119
>>5065199
>>5066425
>>5067702
finna be dead by the time yall niggas done with what supos to be done slow ass
>>
>>5073448
Be makin it
Go on
Goolo bom wae
HAHAHAHAH
>>
So, what's your favorite ongoing quest anons?
>>
>>5073448
What
>>5073483
I fuck with Monkey Supreme leader Quest that's a good one. Western Questern is based too
>>
>>5073483
Was Godzilla but I guess now it's Studbuckets harem adventures
>>
>>5073548
>Studbuckets harem adventures
Tell me more
>>
File: brandon-bien-castle3-b.jpg (883 KB, 1920x3413)
883 KB
883 KB JPG
Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.

If you are interested, I am commencing the fourth playthrough of my Invultua setting here
>>5073497

You can find the three other playthroughs within the same thread, quick links here
first
>>5054156
second
>>5058514
third
>>5066246

Have fun!
>>
File: example.png (1.39 MB, 3475x649)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>5064777
>If you make them yourself, how much effort do you like to put in?
Here's what I do:
>find suitable picture online
>use GifCam to snap a monochrome frame
>save as .gif
>convert to .png
>open in Paint and use the monochrome .png as a guide for coloring, you don't have to be exact
>use transparent selection to drop the monochrome .png on top of the colors
>???
>profit!1!
It takes very little effort, you don't have to be a software wiz, and the result is pretty decent. Pic related.
>>
>>5073599
Ooh nice, very 60s B-Movie Poster feel.
>>
>>5073634
https://boards.4channel.org/qst/thread/5073544#bottom
Gnoll QM is back boys. Time to do stupid.
>>
Trapped in a sitcom is finish and archived!
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/5055607/

If you missed it or did not feel like following each update it is archived for later consumption.
>>
File: lowk2_07.jpg (80 KB, 393x512)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Romance of the Low Kingdom, Part II is up! Bachelors from across the world race to win the Princess of Torlund's heart and inherit a new kingdom and cultivate a new bloodline.

This is a passive quest where anons participate as secondary characters as part of a greater story. I don't know how it works but it seems to have been working so far. Also I offer a lot of wholesome sketches.

>>5073895
>>5073895
>>5073895
>>
>>5073917
Can the anons influence the story at all, does it depend on how much you like the new character?
>>
its been months.. "Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse." but why? I rarely upload images
>>
>>5074036
Use wifi, mobile posting is verboten otherwise.
>>
>>5074030
The overarching story beats are there, but I often use anons' thoughts and initiatives to get there.
>>
>>5073537

Captainquest is tied again. Requesting some help for voting if that's okay
>>
>>5074082
Why does this keep happening?
>>
>>5074389
That usually ends up the the black male beating and/or leaving the white female.
>>
>>5074513
That's what the mutt wants
>>
>>5074082
Why do you want uninvested tards lurking this general to vote in your quest? That's a disservice to your actual players.

>>5074389
Crusader quest.
>>
>>5074389
i'm thinking about running a quest with a black gangster mc, but am wary due to the obvious bullshit that could cause on here. we'll see.

also no there won't be cuck fantasy nonsense, relax.
>>
>>5074557
>black gangster mc
>there won't be cuck fantasy nonsense
Pick one
>>
>>5074559
believe it or not the character being a black gangster has a purpose beyond
>black guy
for the story, but that's all im gonna say because i dont want my epic quest idea stolen.
>>
>>5070117
very sad but life takes precedence

>>5070137
It brings me immense pleasure to see my shirty ms paint edits in the bins. know that even if you never return I'd consider no moment wasted.
>>
File: A final meeting.png (17 KB, 1870x792)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Hey, advertising a new quest here! Secret Final Boss Quest! You know those secret bosses that you are sure if they fought the real finale boss they would win? That's you! Travel the mystical land of Neroledn and do whatever the fu*k you want! You want to start a war between the countries from the shadows? You can do that! You want to kill everything? Sure thing! Want to start a slave revolution and amass an army of friends? Go for it man! Want to break the Wheel??? …Try your best! The limit is your imagination AND a first time QM!

>>5074625
>>5074625
>>5074625
>>
>>5074854
Do let me know if anyone has any notes for pointers for it.
>>
>>5074881
don't let the faggots have a harem and also writing detailed tentacle fanfic with full penetration is illegal on this christian board
>>
>>5074897
Would having the possibility of a small group of kobolds follow you around count as an harem?
>>
>>5074906
Depends. Are you using the kobolds as onaholes?
>>
>>5074914
I'm not planning on it no.
>>
>>5074924
cowurd
>>
>>5074986
Hey I said not planning on it, not never going to do it.
>>
>>5074991
Plus their all dudes.
>>
>>5075009
>implying that matters
this is the last month of 2021 br0
>>
>>5075009
Its that a pro or a con?
>>
I forgot to shill here when I made the new thread, but Starving Creature Quest is still going strong! Come check it out if you like the idea of playing as a surprisingly kind bio abomination, and we’re getting rather close to the end of the lab saga. Next updates tomorrow at 5-6 pm EST, so come join us!

Also check out the sick art a incredibly based anon made.
>>
I've got the OP for notWW2 post occupation Berlin Quest(working title) ready to go. Took me longer than expected and im exhausted so ill drop it tomorrow at a decent hour. Hope you guys enjoy, should be a fun experiment before I return to Panopticon.
>>
I took a shit
>>
File: Congratulations!.gif (506 KB, 220x165)
506 KB
506 KB GIF
>>5075376
congratulations!
>>
>>5074370
Relatively small playerbase and very frequent updates, it seems like.

>>5074542
>Why do you want uninvested tards lurking this general to vote in your quest? That's a disservice to your actual players.

Kinda happened already, alas...
>>
>>5075376
+1
>>
>>5075376
>>
>racist jannies deleted the request for interracial romance quest
No wonder this place is dead
>>
>>5075511

Had insomnia so its up. Next posts will be much higher effort, just had to establish notww2 in these.
>>
>>5075499
Free speech truly is dead lol
>>
>>5075499
which one?
>>5075009
*they've
doesn't mean they can't be used as onaholes
>>
If the QM who were writing the Ganondorf quest that fell of the board not too long ago happen to be lurking this thread, I'd just like to say I really liked it and I hope you continue it.

That's all.
>>
>>5071264
>Murray the eel from West Blue Seadogs

Captcha: D0RKS
Yes, yes we are
>>
File: 1633388201492.png (6.88 MB, 2261x1676)
6.88 MB
6.88 MB PNG
They tell stories of steel in every land Men live. Tales of knights and heroes, of brave adventurers and wise kings. Those are the tales sung by bards and minstrels. But the stories you hear are different. Tales of gold to be had. Of opportunities the next Kingdom over. Of contracts sealed with blood. For you are a sellsword.

>>5075730
>>
Living Armour Quest is back after a short break due to technical issues. Come vote what you'll use in the coming battle!
>>5075755
>>5075755
>>5075755
>>
>>5075380

Wunderbar, my good fellow
>>
i was gonna put up my quest but theres already a fair bit of fantasy quests already
i NEED to be original and unique man
>>
>>5076357
Fantasy is a broad and well-worn genre. If you actually did something rare or unusual with it, you will stand out. If your premise is bog-standard elf-dwarf-orc-dragon D&D/JRPG heroic fantasy, you will never come across as original no matter when you post it up.

But if your execution is good enough, players won't care if you're derivative
>>
>>5076367
I love JRPGS how'd you know?
>>
>>5076357
Just write fgt
>>
>>5076357
Honestly if you're put off by such a non-concern it's probably better that you don't QM. You wouldn't be able to handle it anyway.
>>
Hello QTG and Good tidings to all of you.

>QM question:
In my personal opinion I suck at comedy, so if there's any humor I would hope it comes as a biproduct of natural character interactions.

With that out of the way, I've felt the urge to QM again. I don't believe I'll be returning to Enclave Remnant Quest, but I have taken notes on what went well and what helped contribute to my burnout and writers block.

With that in mind I'm looking to get some opinions here on what folks would like to see

I'll say personally I've got a few things in mind, one of which is a go at an original setting quest, and the other is set in the Nasuverse, but very specifically not Fate since that's been done to death. That said I'm open to ideas and input.
>>
>>5076412
Nice to see you back Warden! I would be interested in your original quest setting, but I'd like to offer an idea I had spoken about a bit after your announcement of retiring from Enclave Remnants Quest.

Enclave Revenge Quest- where we forgo the civ-building and moderate aspects of the previous quest in favor of fighting and dying our way into glorious, vengeful victory. In this Quest, it'll be our Mother who became President and embarked on a hardline purist stance in our Enclave, using the Black Site and the FEV to take our revenge on the Wasteland and the Chosen One.

I understand if you don't want to entertain doing another Fallout Enclave style quest, I just wanted you to know that if you wanted to do some squad-based combat-focused quest in the Fallout universe, I'd be down to do this AU of Enclave Reminants.

Now, what quest are you looking to QM Warden?
>>
>>5076422
Personally I'm looking to narrow the scope and do something predominately character focused, I found that my best work was when the core cast of characters was at it's smallest, 3-4 central and well defined characters. Whatever I do there will be conflict in it, but I know for certain that I'm looking to focus primarily on a strong core cast.

As for specifics I'm not quite sure which is part of the reason I'm looking for input, What I will say is that I've got a strong tendency right now towards Dark Urban Fantasy.

Regarding your idea, it's not a bad one, but the reason I enjoyed writing Enclave Remnant quest so much was the character progression more so than the combat as intense as that was at times, and I don't think I could wind that back to follow through with an idea like that.
>>
>>5076441
An original setting sounds perfect for you. Less constrains and more fuel to prevent burnouts. I don't have any quest ideas but I'd love to see a real grimdark fantasy quest.
>>
>>5076441
Well, I can't wait to see what original quest setting you come up with Warden.

As for Enclave Remnants character progression, I don't think that you'll have to wind it back much (if at all), I think we can pick it back up were we left off, only difference being where the progression is heading for our character, not undoing most of what's been done. That's my opinion on it though, you're free to have yours. Ford and his mates will hold a special place in my heart though, I wouldn't mind meeting them all again one of these days.
>>
I'm holding you to that "won't take me 2 days to finish the next update" promise, OverseerQM! Mahou Shoujo Kira Kira Admin-kun demands it.
>Captcha: YWHWH
Brighter Future demands it, too.
>>
So I tried to give Saiyan Conqueror an actual chance and read through the archive.
Aside from the laughably bad prose and robotic dialogue which is about the norm for Shonen fanfics, I could no longer read any further when Freeza showed up and they proceeded to kneel, go super saiyan, and get one shot by a horribly OOC Freeza in his first form.
In that order.
Then they pledged their life to him.
People enjoy this?
>>
>>5076715
in ten or so threads after that it almost gets into homosex with Frieza and tail touching during gachimuchi crossover
>>
>>5076770
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door.
The leather club's two blocks down.
>>
File: astero-20210413.jpg (1.06 MB, 1920x2808)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Well, I have concluded the Invultua setting playthrough I think for the time being. Thank you players for helping me explore my own setting, it is based on a LOT of old campaign encounters and also many many videogames, ttrpgs and old gamebooks I used to play. The choices took me to many unexpected places at times, and I hope my rulings made sense and were fair, even if the world became a bit grimdark in the end...

I am still new to this qst format, so if you liked my style of writing and the art aesthetics curation I picked (lol mostly just google and artstation) let me know if you would like to see anything explored further. I am a supporter of the so-called free internet and not all the login username registration websites these days, I really believe this place should show how it is done.

Invultua Thread playthrough quick links:
The Consort
>>5054156
The Eschatonomist
>>5058514
The Beggar-Knight
>>5066246
The Preceptor
>>5073497
>>
>>5076412
>Nasuverse
I wish you luck, you're gonna need it.
>>
File: 1638894285849.jpg (147 KB, 500x334)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>5076712
>>5076712
>>5076712
Requesting a couple rolls so the animated plate armor can proceed to turn the nearby mine into Auschwitz.
>>
>>5076412
>but very specifically not Fate
Tsukihime with Remake's new lore? Mixed-Bloods and Dead Apostles focused story could be fun to play.
>>
>>5076889
Yeah, that was what I was most interested in loved the remake, but I find most every other part of it underrepresented as well, Mahoyo, Kara no kyoukai, etc.

All fun stuff but not really any quests,mostly overshadowed by fate and the holy grail war. I like fate but let's be honest here the rest of the setting deserves some love.
>>
>>5076911
You're not a schizo so I don't expect it but man, imagine an Angel Notes quest
>>
>>5077076
sheer unadulterated insanity is what that'd be.
Truely glorious.
But yeah no, not from me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.