[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: landfall.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Your name is Lono of the Ahi and you are Captain of The Great Fleet. You were appointed by The Axeholder, Chief Peacekeeper of your Home Island, with leading an expedition to find treasures of the sea to bring back for the benefit of all.

After being caught in a storm, the fleet found an unnamed Prison Island where an unknown land has sent several warring peoples to seemingly starve to death and kill each other. Several of these prisoners were rescued, including an Archer who was in a murderous conflict with several other prisoners.

The Fleet now heads on course to the “Not-Island” where these prisoners came from, desperate for a source of food and freshwater to supplement dwindling resources.

________

Lono wakes up to sounds of cheer instead of moans of hunger. The gamble paid off! The “Not-Island” is visible from the scout ships ahead.

He smiles with relief, knowing the bloody horrors of The Prison Island are behind them, and that a fertile land the fleet can live off of has been found.

But he has a question to answer, he knows he is entering the land of a foreign nation. One whose language no one speaks except for the prisoners they just freed, and communication with them has been limited to almost nothing but gestures. He also has to account for any political issues or conflicts these prisoners may have in their homeland.

How does Lono land the Fleet

>Sneak in: Send in a few scout ships and land the fleet boat by boat. Live off the land while trying your hardest to avoid being discovered by the locals.

>Announce your entry: Make no efforts to hide and try to make contact with the locals

>Ignore the locals: Land and gain resources but make no effort to either contact or hide from the locals.

(Next check in 2:30 pm est)

Welcome, this is Chapter II of Captainquest, itself a sequel to Nationquest.
Thanks to feedback, I am taking a more streamlined execution for this Chapter, think a mix of a choose your own adventure and a civ game.
Reading the previous quests may give some insight into the current characters and lore but it should not be required. You may ask questions at any time about the setting or choices and supplemental documents may be posted from time to time. I am learning with you players what works best so feedback is always welcome.

Nationquest- Chapter I
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/4960154/

Nationquest Chapter II: Rise of the Waves
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/5009817/

Captainquest-Chapter I
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive/5032045/
>>
>>5062211
>Sneak in: Send in a few scout ships and land the fleet boat by boat. Live off the land while trying your hardest to avoid being discovered by the locals.

I'd like to avoid getting into a political conflict until our foood supplies are decently filled.
>>
>>5062254
Lono knows that getting into a conflict with the locals this soon is dangerous so he has several ranger squads scout ahead to lead hunting parties. Given the serious nature of contact a Squad Leader must be chosen to handle the hunting and foraging. Each of these potential leaders has experience on the Prison Island in dealing with these locals and will influence how the scouts behave.
>Nizax of the Muli Tribe, Expert Riverboat Captain and master of guerilla warfare.
Nizax was made second in common back on the Prison Island while Lono was scouting, but during his command a dozen crewmembers rebelled and had to be captured.
>Ebbi of the Illa Tribe, master druid with knowledge of woodland environments.
Ebbi’s knowledge of natural plants may prove useful in foraging in a strange land.
>Kasi of the Ponni Tribe, hunter and animal tracker.
Kasi is a skilled hunter and warrior, though they hold resentment against foreigners due to their comrade’s injury at the hands of The Archer.

(Next check in 3:20 pm est)
>>
>>5062211
>Sneak in

>>5062273
>Ebbi
>>
>>5062273
Lono chooses Ebbi to lead the rangers on their secret hunter-gatherer mission. Ebbi is of the Illa tribe, their druids are trained from childhood in all manners of the forest. Ebbi was always a bit... out there for the crew but Lono trusts their instincts.

Lono must now decide how many people to send to hunt and gather. More Rangers means more food that is desperately needed but it also increases the odds of being ound.

>Send in large crew of rangers (LARGE amount of food, 45% chance of getting caught)
>Send in medium crew of Rangers(MEDIUM amount of food, 30% chance of getting caught)
>Send in small crew of Rangers ( SMALL amount of food, 20% chance of getting caught, UNPOPULAR choice.)

(Next check in 10:00 am est)
>>
>>5062671
>Send in medium crew of Rangers(MEDIUM amount of food, 30% chance of getting caught)

Just so we gain a decent chunk of food before we start interacting with the locals, assuming they aren't aggressive towards us.
>>
>>5062826
>>5062671
Lono speaks to Ebbi

”Ebbi, go in with a moderately sized squad. Stay out of site and gather what you can. “
Yes, Captain.

Lono stays behind on the Fleet as he sees the squad of rangers go into the unknown.

With that handled, he must focus on something long delayed.

Bopha of the Chontou tribe led a rebellion back on the prison Island. It was short lived, but Nizax, Lono’s chosen deputy was injured and several prisoners were terrorized. Lono gave most of the rebels pardons but the ringleader must be held on trial.

Bopha of the Chontou, Warrior Caste, you stand accused of mutiny on the seas and attacking a comrade. Do you Admit or deny?

Bopha stands tied to a post on a wa'a kaulua , floating at sea facing the fleet at large.

“I admit to doing what needed to be done, when you WOULDNT. This ‘Captain’ would have us all starve for the sake of savages!”

How does Lono respond?

>Defending himself
>Focusing on Bopha’s crimes

And what tone does he take

>Calm
>Passionate.

Next Check in (2:00 pm est)
>>
>>5062931
>Defend himself
>Calm
"I said we would find the not-island, and that it would be bountiful. Now, look where we are. Was I not right, Bopha?"
>>
>>5062943
Lono calmly defends his postion

"I told you we would find food without bloodshed and we have. Look around, as we speak Ebbi leads the rangers to collect our bounty

The crord murmers from their boats in agreement.

Is their food in our stomachs now? Hot meat dripping down our faces rather than chewing on dried fish? You are like your meta-sister before you, full of words and promises.

Lono is thrown back by the reference to his meta-sister. She was elected the first peacekepper of all the tribes and this fleet was her crowning goal. Many felt she was selling empty dreams. A major reason he took the role as Captain of the Fleet was to prove them wrong.

The time for debate has passed. You admit to the crime, we must now deal the punishment [/b/]

>Execute Bopha ( very Unpopular)
> Sentence Bopha harshely (unpopular)
>Sentence Bopha leniant (popular, may encourage further rebellion)
>Pardon Bopha (very popular, popular, may encourage further rebellion)

Next check in (3:00 pm est)
>>
>>5063038
> Sentence Bopha harshely (unpopular)

Mutiny on the seas would've led to the death sentence of this fleet. Be grateful that I am lenient in not taking your head.
>>
>>5063038
>>5063060
>>5063038
Lono looks at this person, no, this TRAITOR and stews with rage. To let something so violent happen. To have those helpless villagers suffer, to just stand by and let... it was unforgivable.

As Captain of the Great Fleet, in the name of The Great Peace and by the power granted by The Axeholder that defends it, I sentence you, Bopha of the Chontou... to Salt and Blood!

The crowd jeers at this action. Lono was successfully able to defend his position but he hadn't done enough to villainize Bopha in the eyes of the fleet. Many see this action as harsh.

Bopha screams as they are tied to a small boat face down. They know what is coming.

Five strong warriors weave lashes of a coarse nut rope and bring them down on Bopha’s back with all their might. The mutineers skin shreds and bits of fat begin to creep through the flesh. The loose fibers of the rope dig into the wounds and leave constant burning irritation.

Soon Bopha begs for death, and the final phase of the punishment begins. The warriors grab all sides of the boat, and while Bopha is still tied down, they dunk it into the sea. The guilty party gasps and chokes. Salt water drowns their lungs and their wounds. Just as they are about to pass out, the boat is raised so they can breathe.

This process repeats several times, until Lono gives the word for it to stop. Bopha will be incapacitated for the remainder of the journey and the crew looks on at Lono with fear.

As Bopha is taken away a solemn silence fills the fleet, until the stoneharps sing the message that Ebbi has returned.

The Rangers come from the forest, undetected by the natives with baskets of odd fruits and a few small horn beasts. Not enough for a fleet feast, but for sure enough to keep the crew from starving.

While enjoying his first hot meal in weeks, Lono ponders what to do now. The mission was to venture into the unknown, collect the treasures of the seas and return them to The Island. Exotic fruit and animals are surely a discovery, but far from treasure.

They could try to venture further inland, to scout to see if this strange not-island has anything more of value. But that risks discovery by the locals. They could also take what they could from here and move on, either back home or further out to sea, though giving up such an opportunity for the unknown or to return home with little more than glory seems very unsatisfying.

>Explore deeper into the Not-Island.
>Take supplies and sail back to the homeland.
>Take supplies and explore the ocean.
(Next check-in 7:00 pm est)

Feel free to debate amongst yourselves and ask me qustions.
>>
>>5063080
>Explore deeper into the Not-Island.

I would like to explore the oceans after this FYI.
>>
Lono thinks about what he's done, what he's let happen, and he knows if they leave now it will all be for nothing
He calls for Nizax, who has become a trusted confidant.

Nizax, I've decided we're exploring this land . What are your thoughts?

It's risky, Captain, we don't know about the local politics and we already know of at least three conflicts active here. We could be moving into a crab's nest.

When I say something's decided , it's decided!

I'm sorry, captain.

Lono sees the shame in Nizax's eyes and cools down.

No, it's fine. The stress of this voyage is getting to me, we need to return home with something to make this worth it.

Nizax's eyes light up.

The Archer! They're weapons were made of something we've never seen before. Harder than obsidian but almost as sharp.

With something like that in the hands of the Axeholder, The Great Peace would be assured.

We don't know where it comes from though. It's hard enough I am guessing a quarry, but we can't just look for every rock on this...mass

We have the prisoners we freed, we can try to have them guide us to the source

Can we trust them? We have no idea what they may do now that they're in their homeland

They were all sent away as exiles. I doubt they'll be in a rush to be found out.

Then I would start with the Archer, they got those weapons from somewhere

Good, then all that's left is to figure out who to send.

Who shall lead the squad to find the material?

>Nizax of the Muli Tribe, Expert Riverboat Captain and master of guerilla warfare.
Nizax was made second in common back on the Prison Island while Lono was scouting, but during his command a dozen crewmembers rebelled and had to be captured.
>Ebbi of the Illa Tribe, master druid with knowledge of woodland environments.
Ebbi’s knowledge of natural plants may prove useful in foraging in a strange land.
>Kasi of the Ponni Tribe, hunter and animal tracker.
Kasi is a skilled hunter and warrior, though they hold resentment against foreigners due to their comrade’s injury at the hands of The Archer.
>Lono of the Ahi Tribe
Captain of the Great Fleet, an average sailor, warrior and navigator.

(Next update 11:00 am est. Sorry about the delay, lost my computer.)
>>
>>5063392

Let's make sure that there isn't any rebels in this group.
>>
>>5063802
>>5063392
Nizax, I trust you more than anyone here. I want you to lead this expedition.

Sir, even after Bopha-

Bopha’s actions were their own, and I lashed them for it. You’re a credit to your tribe and The Island in general.

Understood, sir. How many squads should I take?

That’s a hard choice, more squads will be more effective, but also easier to notice.

>1 Squad: 20% chance of being discovered
>2 Squads: 40% chance of being discovered
>3 Squads: 50% chance of being captured.

Next check in (3:30 pm est)
>>
>>5063945
>2 Squads: 40% chance of being discovered
>>
>>5064031
Fuck it, I'll split the difference. Take The Archer and two squads deeper inland. Keep watch of them and have them lead you to the source of their weapons.[/b/]

What type of squads should I bring?

>Choose two. You may choose the same type more than once.

>Ranger Squad
Good at tracking, navigating and traveling. Moderate at best combat abilities.

>Warrior Squad
Good at combat of all types. All other skills moderate at best

>Druid Squad
Masters of knowledge of the natural world. Recognize plant and animal life and how to handle it. Very little combat skills

>Diplomat Squad
Horrible combat and tracking skills. Master negotiators and speakers.

(Next check in 4:15: pm est)
>>
>>5064040
>2x Ranger Squad

They should be better at stealth than the rest.
>>
>>5064040
>Ranger Squad
>Diplomat Squad

Won't get lost, can talk themselves out of trouble without accidentally dragging us into war.
>>
Leaving things open for a tie breaker.

As is , first Squad is Rangers and secomd is tied between Rangers and Diplomats.

Feel free to ask any questions
>>
>>5064222
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>5064525
>>5064222
>>5064040
Take a squad of rangers and a squad of diplomats. They’ll move quickly , but if they get caught they can try to talk there way out of it.[/b/]

It will be done captain.

Some time later, Lono looks off as the Squads tak the Archer with them deeper into the woods of the island.

Back at the fleet, the crew works in shifts to preserve the food hunted and foraged. It will be needed for the journey home.

Suddenly a loud sound emerges. A young native, perhaps 14 or 15 has been spotted at the beach. They have been captured by several warriors .

Guret, one of the most trusted warriors in the crew , gives a report.

We caught ‘em tryin ta fish, cap’n. Guess we weren't as sneaky as we thought.

Fuck! Have the fleet move past the horizon, we’ll have to work out of sight from now on. Rookie mistake with the drying.

It happens to the best of us, no one will blame you. But we still need to know what to do with the little abégé?

>Put them with the other freed prisoners.
>Let them go.
>Kill them.

(Next check in 9:40 am est)
>>
>>5064602
>>Put them with the other freed prisoners.
>>
>>5064625
>>5064602
>>5064602
Put them with the freed prisoners, maybe we can learn something from them all being together.

The teen is dropped off in the boat where the rescued foreigners are held. The language is still unknown but the tone of voices show surprise rapidly turning to nervousness when the word “Anλātentūta” gets passed around.

Lono recalls these “Anyaten” seem to be the tribe that The Archer belongs to. Back on the prison Island, The Archer and these people fought viscously and bloodily.

Eventually one of the freed prisoners walks up to the listening Lono and speaks.

Freed Prisoner: Anerēλa le Ñāntari.
The words are foriegn, but the look in the eye and the fingers pointed to thee shore, tell the intent. They want to go home. Doing so would risk revealing the fleet to the locals, but to keep them here would make you no better than the prison island you freed them from.

>Let the rescued prisoners leave
>Do not let them leave
>Allow some prisoners to leave.

(Next check in 2:00 pm est. Sorry for the touch and go, Thanksgiving prep and all.)
>>
>>5064725
I say we let them leave, what do you lads think?
>>
>>5064725
>Do not let them leave YET. Try to communicate compassion.
>>
Gonna Leave this open for debate for a few hours, maybe tie break at midnight or the morning, it's up to you
>>
>>5064978
I'm fine with that. We'll let them go when we're ready to set sail ourselves.
>>
>>5065141
>>5065059
>>5064978
>>5064905
>>5064905
>>5064725
(Next check in 2:00 pm est. Sorry for the touch and go, Thanksgiving prep and all.)

Lono looks down at the prisoner with pain in his eyes and tries to explain softly.

I’m sorry, but we can’t let you leave let. [/b/]

He walks away to his boat as the local prisoners begin to cry.

Guret sees this and speaks to Lono.

Ya did what you hadta do. We cant risk the fleet being found

I didnt rescue those prisoners, I just stole them.

When Nizax comes back with those weapon materials, we can leave in peace and return home

What I’ve seen here, what I’ve done here, I’m not sure *who* would be returning home.

The next week was tense as the entire crew waited for Nizax to return, all while staying out of site whenever possible. Finally, a signal comes from the beach.

Four foriegn warriors, each dressed in estranged armor made from that hard material, walk towards the fleet blowing horns.

As the boats get closer they see bound in vines are Nizax, several rangers and diplomats, and The Archer.

The apparent leader of these foreign warriors yells out.

Ri sū þō!

What does Lono do

>Attack!
>Meet them on the shore peacefully
>Write-in

(Next check in 3:00 pm est)
>>
>>5065444
>Meet them on the shore peacefully

Well, this should be interesting.
>>
>>5065590
Seconding. Let's go, lads.
>>
>>5065627
>>5065590
>>5065444
Damn it! They got Nizax!
Guret rushes to Lono’s side.

What do we do Captain!

I have to go out and meet them, this is a mission of peace.

Woles, Captain! You can go out alone !

We have to be smart about this, to many guards and we may provoke them. They still have our people captured!

>Go out with just Lono
>Go out with 1 squad
>Go out with 2 squads
>Go out with 3 Squads

(Next check in 9:00 pm est )
>>
>>5065821
>Go out with 1 squad
>>
>>5065821
It's just four warriors, right? One squad should suffice.

>Go out with 1 squad
>>
>>5065821
>>5065942
>>5066016
They only have four people, I’ll take one squad

Lono heads out to the shore alongside Guret and seven other Warriors. Their spears are not at the ready but are clearly visible.

Once on the beach, Lono opens his hands and greets the foreigners with a peaceful tone.

Good morning friends, we come in peace

The warriors tense a bit in shock as they hear this.

Nizax hurries to speak.

The Archer attacked the--
Nizax is punched in the jaw by one of the warriors, several members of Lono’s squad reach for their spears.

Hey, stop that!

The lead warrior speaks.

Ōrra ñi le mañāka ā riēþ!
Their strange weapon is pointed towards the captured crew members.

How does Lono respond?

>Try to gesture that if they give us back the prisoners, we will leave.
>Try to gesture that if they don’t give us back the prisoners, we will attack.
>Try to offer the prisoners we freed in exchange for the crew they captured.
>Attack!
>Write-in.

(Next check in 1:00 pm est)
>>
>>5066336
>Try to gesture that if they give us back the prisoners, we will leave
>>
>>5066336
>Try to gesture that if they give us back the prisoners, we will leave.
>>
>>5066500
>>5066464
>>5066336
Lono points to the captured crew and gestures toward himself

If you give us our people...

Lono used his figures to immitate a boat across the wave.

We will go home.[/b/]

The lead warrior stands still, apparently thinking. Until finally they turn to one of their subordinates.

Anrūsa rāmāra. Anrūsa makerāon.

The leader stares at Lono and points to the sun then moves their hand down deliberately.

Liēþ anrūsa jaxāela.

The three soldiers beside the leader begin to tie up Nizax and the other crew, apparently, they are about to leave. The leader sits cross-legged and closes their eyes.

Guret looks on

By the Loa, we can’t let this happen!

I promised to handle this peacefully, we’re in no immediate danger so we won't attack first.

Kaipo of the Ahi clan, chief navigator, comes to give more counsel.

Captain, they could come back with a full army. We have to leave now, we have enough food that we can return home if we stretch hard enough.

>Leave the not-Island without your captured crew members.
>Send one or more squads to secretly follow the three foreign warriors
>Wait for the foreigners to return.
>Write-in

(Next check-in 9:10 pm est)
>>
>>5066591
>>
>>5066591
>>Wait for the foreigners to return.
>>
>>5066887
>>5067238
>>5066591
Gonna let some debate go thru on this one before doing a tiebreaker tomorrow , or whenever the tie breaks tonight
>>
>>5067238
If we stay put, we risk being surprised by a returning military force and having all our people captured. These men with their strange armour and weapons are the ones who placed all those poor sods on that prison colony to starve or butcher each other, for all we know. Do we want to leave ourselves at their mercy, rely on their honour? I'm not saying we attack... But we should at least maintain our intelligence capabilities and ready to strike or flee.
>>
>>5067442
We can just push off and leave a single boat to receive the prisoners and if they bring a war party then minimal losses.
>>
>>5067539
Unless they bring to bear more unconventional weapons like longbows, or catch US by surprise with their own vessels or a guerilla force. If we don't have eyes on them, we have no idea what to expect from these foreigners.
>>
>>5067541
Then we just go farther away from the Island
>>
>>5067548
After losing several of our people unnecessarily?
>>
>>5067554
Sending a squad to follow them on their own territory will make them aggressive. Have you never seen Pirates of the Caribbean?
>>
>>5067564
Staying put and hoping a more technologically-advanced enemy with brutal prison colonies will treat us fairly, or not defeat us with their superior metal weapons will quite possibly lead to our capture and enslavement or genocide. Have you never seen a history textbook?

Just bantering. I respect your opinion as well, but I suspect we're in for a hostile first conflict.
>>
>>5067577
You piece of shit. You know nothing of the Prime Directive! Your plan will have the greatest possibility of endangering us and sending that squad to die if they get caught!. Therefore guaranteeing war because we cant even understand them.

I respect your opinion too brother
>>
>>5067373
I'll change my vote if nobody joins to break the tie, but I reserve my right to be insufferably smug if I was right.
>>
>>5066591
>Prepare the Fleet to leave if necessary
>Allow the prisoners freedom if they want it

It stands to reason that if they wanted violence, our men would be dead. So long as we don't start the bloodshed, some advanced recon couldn't hurt, especially if these warriors do decide to bring a warband back to battle us.

Also, now that our cover is blown, I'm alright with allowing the prisoners to do as they please.
>>
>>5067881
This wins. Writing up now
>>
>>5068010
>>5067881
>>5067238
>>5067238
>>5066887
I’ll send a squad or a few after the ones who just left, we can get much-needed information

Kaipo blusters.

Captain, that leaves us exposed to a massive threat. You see those weapons and armor, we could be wiped out! We must go now!

I’m not leaving our people behind. But I won't sit here like a doomswine ready for the slaughter either. Ebbi!

The young druid rushes to the captain’s side.

We need to have a squad of rangers going after those soldiers[/b/]

At their slow speed, that shouldn't be hard. How many squads?

>Send in large crew of rangers ( 45% chance of getting caught, 60% chance of major discovery)
>Send in medium crew of Rangers(30% chance of getting caught, 40% chance of major discovery)
>Send in small crew of Rangers ( 20% chance of getting caught, 30% chance of major discovery)

While the question is asked, Lono wonders if he should go or not

>Go with the rangers (we will play as Lono on this mission)
>Stay with the fleet (we will play as Lono back with the fleet.)

(next check in 4:00 pm est)
>>
>>5068120
>>Send in small crew of Rangers ( 20% chance of getting caught, 30% chance of major discovery)
>Go with the rangers (we will play as Lono on this mission)
>>
>>5068181
>>5068181
>>5068120
>>5068120
I’m going after them with a small band of rangers
Ebbi screams

Are you mad, captain, we cant risk you!

Which is why I’m going with a small crew. Something this important I need to handle myself.

And who are you putting in charge here?

>Kaipo of the Ahi Tribe. Head Navigator, advised to leave the Not-Island now.
>Guret of the Taya Tribe, former bodyguard to Chiefs and expert spearman. Wanted to attack the foriegn Warriors
>Ebbi of the Illa Tribe, master druid with knowledge of woodland environments. They are the only person available who has explored the Not-Island already, so if you leave them behind you won't have them to guide you.

(Next check in 7:00 pm est)
>>
>>5068236
>>Guret of the Taya Tribe, former bodyguard to Chiefs and expert spearman. Wanted to attack the foriegn Warriors
Tell him its his turn to lead if we dont return.
>>
>>5068484
Agreed.
>>
>>5068548
>>5068484
>>5068236
Lono realizes he doesn’t return, that a worst-case scenario would happen. One that would require a warrior.

Lono walks to Guret, who is standing guard over the meditating foreign warrior.

I’m leading a team to follow the other warriors. While I’m gone, I want you in charge

Captain I think that’s pretty bego, but if you want to, it's your risk.

Lono puts his hand on the Spearmaster’s shoulder and smiles.

I trust you with more than my life. I trust you with theirs.

After gesturing toward the fleet, Lono moves into its anonymous mass ; avoiding the glare of the warrior left behind.

Ebbi is chosen as the strong second for the spy mission, as they know the most about the terrain from the hunter-gather missions.

The heavy armor and prison train slows down the not-islanders. Even though they had a head start, Lono and the Rangers are able to catch up relatively quickly.

The squad sees the foreigners exit from the brush and climb onto a road. The team follows from the ditches and brush to stay out of site.

As the sun begins to climb towards noon, the rangers follow along in this strange country. The road cuts through several wetlands, similar to those of the Muli river back home. The occasional small settlement cant be seen amongst the grainpaddies and creeks that line the road.

The road isn't a straight line, it intersects and criss corses with several others. Lono, Ebbi and the Rangers almost get lost following all the twists and turns.

The group almost loses track of their quarry until they turn a corner and hear a thunderous din.

Before you could see it, you could hear it.The loud sounds and spray of rushing river water flowing through an endless array of irrigation channels. Lono had heard of the idea, but only in stories told around the fire of the far flung future. Seeing them in person was like something made by the Loa’s.
After passing the equipment, the Rangers were almost blinded by the sun shining on the city proper. Sandstone, garnet and blue gems glittered through almost every surface. It was like the ocean floor had risen up and been given form.

Once you got close enough, you could see the city was made of countless small islands, linked together by bridges and channels. Some held houses, some held farms, but they all fed into each other like a massive machine. Large pillars of sandstone and garnate anchor the islands at set intervals, each getting larger and larger until a massive blood red complex exploded from the horizon.

Lono had been to a few cities back home, but this, this was something else.

Once in the city proper, the small squad of rangers is able to avoid detection by hiding in the various farms and paddies.

Eventually, Lono sees the caravan enter a large gem-covered building.

What do you do

>Explore the city
>Try to infiltrate the building
>Write-in

(Next check-in 10:00 am)
>>
>>5068600
>>Explore the city
>>
>>5068600
>Explore the city
Learn more about these strange people and their ways

Island city? Blood red building they lead captives into? Harsh with prisoners? Oh fuck, boys, these are the goddamn Aztecs.
>>
Full update will come tomorrow but I am free to answer questions and take feedback tonight.

Let's call it an act break intermission
>>
>>5068682
>>5068600
>>5068696
Shit! The building’s too secure. We’ll need to wait for them to leave again ..
Ebii spaks up.

If I may Captain, if they’re coming back to the shore, they’ll be taking the main road again. We can observe the city and catch up when they leave

Lono looks around. Surprisingly, no one seems to be looking around. It is like every person here is part of one organ. The farmers tend fields, laborers haul stone, it is as if life itself is just another of the city machines.

Don’t crowd together, fan out , stay within 20 anana of eachother

The crew faned out. Despite their strange clothing no one seemed to notice.

The city was larger than any of The Island, not even Kutha Mardika reached its levels. While the buildings near where the soldiers entered were heavily adorned, no one outside seems to wear any jewelry. Most people are wearing ponchos , like they do on Mount Nupruri back home.

In one block a strange furred beast is tied to sandstone bricks. They are furry and have a long neck with four hooved legs. Lono assumed it was a pack animal, like a large goat would be, but his eyes widened as a person climbed on top of the animal and had it pull the bricks down the street.

The most horrid display was what seemed to be a selling of people. The Laws of The Loa banned human property on The Island generations ago, but it seemed this land’s advancement stopped at the moral level. The people are bartering with small discs of the hard material the warriors used for their weapons. Several of the apparently richer bidders had the same material in buttons on their fancier ponchos.

One of these richfolk loses a bid and walks off angrily. Lono and the crew see the person is alone and unguarded, and as before, no one here seems to look at anything besides what they are doing at the time.

>Follow the rich bidder
>Stealthily rob the rich bidder
>Write-in

(Next check in 6:00 pm est)
>>
>>5069334
>Follow the rich bidder
God I want to genocide these guys so bad. Let’s hope we have some nice clean blankets to share.
>>
>>5069334
>>Follow the rich bidder
>>
>>5069545
>>5069516
>>5069334
Follow them, on my mark.

The Rich Bidder walks through the dense roads. Angrily, chaotically, but with a purpose. The frustration of making this walk many times before.

They wind up at a small block moderately adorned with sandstone and garnet. It reminds Lono of Chontou villas he had seen back home on diplomatic visits with Papa Jubu.

The bidder enters the open frame door and a hail of angry shouts comes from the building. Two voices, maybe three intermingled in a massive conflagration.

The squad peaks through the window. The Rich Bidder is in an argument with another person, their less ornate poncho implies they are a servant, perhaps a slave. Scouts from the back of the house show that a small shed currently lays unoccupied and unguarded.

>Intervene in the fight.
>Rob the shed.

(Next check in 10:30 pm est)
>>
>>5069516
Anon, these are densely-populated cityfolk with many domestix animals. THEY are the ones with immunity to transgenic disease, between the two of us. WE are the vulnerable ones.

>>5069700
>Just observe and explore
We are not moderators of these people's laws and familial customs, nor are we petty thieves. Maybe familiarize ourselves with their material culture, but take nothing.
>>
>>5069700
>observe
>>
(I'll allow it.gifpeg)

Lono whispers
Just observe, we're not here to intervene.

The squad continues to look on as the argument gets heated. Lono remembers when he stood by and saw The Archer murder someone back at the prison island. He gets a feeling of familiar dread as the voices raise even further, until...

SMACK

The Bidder knocks the servant to the groud with a slap and proceeds to beat on them in the ground, the squad looks on with winces as Lono signals for them to check the shed.

In the shed, the squad finds several clay jugs. Looking in them they seem to be various spices and preserved fruits, vegetables and meats. Several of the jugs are empty , but they are all behind full jugs, as if someone was trying to hide them.

A scout posted outside the door notices the Bidder leaving and tells Lono such.

>Follow the Bidder
>Stay in the house (where the Servant/Slave is)
>Write-In
>>
(Next check in 11:30 pm est)
>>
>>5069765
>>Stay in the house (where the Servant/Slave is)
>>
>>5069765
>Follow the Bidder
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>5069765
>1 = Follow the Bidder
>2 = Stay in the house (where the Servant/Slave is)
>>
>>5069765
>Follow the Bidder
>>
File: 1620853943135.jpg (27 KB, 480x456)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
HAHAHHAHAHAHA another stalemate
>>
>>5069765
>Follow the bidder!
>>
>>5069765
>>5069766
>>5069783
>>5069813
>>5069825
>>5069840
Follow them, come on

The squad fans out once more and follows the bidder. While it is difficult to all follow eachother without clumping, trained rangers have mastered all manners of the hunt.

Eventually the Bidder winds up in a small shack about 30 ananas from the building the soldiers were in. Lono recognizes the smell and sounds from his sister’s parties. This is a bar.

How many people should follow the bidder into the bar? The more people, the safer everyone will be if trouble starts, but the easier it will be to be discovered.

>Choose a number between 1 and 10.

Next check in (11:00 am est)

(I am going to use this moment to thank the new players who are joining us on this journey. I hope it is fun for you.)
>>
>>5069862
Why are we invested in this bidder?

>Return to check on the servant and search his house for clues as to how these people operate, leaving only 2 people here to watch the bidder while we do so
>>
>>5069892
Supporting
>>
>>5069953
>>5069892
>>5069862
(Sorry about the lateness, bit of a cold coma I slipped into. Also It's kinda funny how the write-in was just to redo the last vote. Anyway...)

Ebbi, take a ranger and watch the bidder, the rest of us are going back to the house.

Are you sure we should split up here?

I’m with good people, I trust you all

Lono and the greater portion of the team double back to the house. After entering the door, they find the servant cleaning frantically. Once the team is noticed, the servant yells

Servant: Ma-ri?!

Looking at them face to face, you see they are young, 18 maybe 20 something, and they have a black eye.

Your response

>Attempt to communicate for them to stay quite
>Physically shush them
>Write-in

(Next check in 4:00 pm est)
>>
>>5070378
>>Attempt to communicate for them to stay quite
Finger to the lips
>>
>>5070510
>>5070510
>>5070378
Lono puts his finger to his lips . That and the site of several armed strangers gets the message to the servant pretty quickly.

With the situation contained, lono looks around the home. It seemed to be carved from sandstone, somewhat like the mudhouses he remembered the Taya tribe back home using. A small stove, several storage areas full of household tools and a somewhat luxurious bed are all visible. The servant crouches in fear and points toward the shed.

Servant: Ñarra anhūrūi tema kā!

They think we’re here to rob them.

Lono looks toward the scared person and thinks about the best course of action.

>Kidnap them.
>Return to Ebbi at the bar.
>Show them a sample of the hard material and try to ask where you can find some
>Write-in,

(Next check in 8:30 pm est)
>>
>>5070684
>Show them a sample of the hard material and try to ask where you can find some

you update too fast QM. this is a slow board
>>
(Understood, what type of update schedule would folks like to use? I am thinking 3 or 4 times a day at set times, but am open to feedback.)
>>
>>5070742
1 or 2 times a day max. It leaves rooms for discussion, opportunity to vote, and gives you more free time.
>>
>>5070763
(Sounds good, I will try this new method tomorrow.)
>>
>>5070684
>>5070722
Lono pulls from his pocket one of the Archer’s arrowheads they took from before they were captured. He holds it in front of the servant and points at it.

Where can I find this?

The Servant doesn't understand the words, but fear drives the point home. They rapidly scramble to a bundle of cloth and presents a poncho.

Lono runs it over his hands and sees it has several buckles made from the material. tmay make for a useful disguise, but the language barrier still compromises any major acts of infiltration.

One of the Rangers speaks up.

Ranger: If their clothes have this material perhaps we can track down a clothing seller for their source.

That sounds messy, we have limited time and don't want to draw too much attention. We should probably try to meet back up with Ebbi at the bar.

>Keep searching the city for the hard material
‘>Meet back up with Ebbi at the Bar
>Write-in

(Nex check in 12:00 pm est)
>>
>>5070841
>Meet back up with Ebbi
>Return the poncho
>>
>>5070841
>>Meet back up with Ebbi at the Bar
>>
>>5070841
>>Meet back up with Ebbi at the Bar
>>
>>5071162
>>5070900
>>5070866
>>5070866
>>5070841
Lono looks at the poncho then down at the person shivering in fear. Discomfort floods him worse than any ocean could and he gently lays it down in front of the victim.

Let’s go.

A Ranger replies.

Shouldn’t we take--

Let’s go!

The rangers stare at this outburst then one by one, fan out of the home.

The walk to the bar is brisk and tense. Everyone can feel the stress of the mission getting to them. By the time they reach the drinking den, several are tempted to have a go themselves.

We enter one at a time. Don’t attract attention.

Lono is the first to go in and notices Ebbi and another ranger standing on opposite sides of the room. Patrons drink large vases of alcohol through straws. The Bidder is seen with several empty vases and is making slurring sounds to the bartender. Lono figures even if he did know the language not much would make sense.

Lono turns to the door when he hears someone come in. He expected another ranger, but who showed up was far scarier. The person was armed similar to the Soldiers back at the shore. With a large blade made of the solid material hung over their shoulder. They inch toward Lono

And walk past him to the bar.

Warrior: Anhamāri.

The tender takes out one of the vases and pours an opaque liquid into it. The Warrior takes the vase and sits on a bench carved into the stone, with their back facing Lono

Lono sees an opportunity.

>Instigate a Bar fight so one of the Ranger can snatch the sword from the warriors back
>Return to the main road and wait for the warriors from the beach to exit.
>Write-in.

(Next check in 6:00 pm est)
>>
>>5071568
>Write-in.
Check if there's an opening to infiltrate or investigate the tower yet, to at least spy on why goes on there and what might be happening to our people
>>
>>5071568
>Instigate a Bar fight so one of the Ranger can snatch the sword from the warriors back

It clear that the QM is trying to give us opportunities to take some shit to show that this expedition wasn't a complete failure, and you're aversions to actually take something valuable home with us is annoying me.
>>
>>5072041
We aren't thieves, and creating such an impression is not ideal when this is first goddamn contact and they have hostages.

If QM is trying to railroad, that's unfortunate.
>>
>>5072066
I believe you may have forgotten to vote.

And no railroading intended. It's why once you voted not to rob the bidder's house, the option didn't show up again when you returned.

That said, the intent is to give multiple opportunities for people with different playstyles to get what they want.
If someone likes stealing, even if they get outvoted in one installment, I will put a similar option down the line so they can try again. In the same way, violent and nonviolent options will recur and characters not picked to lead one mission will become options for later missions. ( As we saw with Ebbi and Guret)
>>
>>5072066
Neither is them taking hostages a good impression, and we can reasonably expect that the authorities won't notice a couple things misplaced in a city this large.

Frankly, it isn't thieving for thieving' sake, we need shit to take back to the homeland to prove this expedition wasn't a bust, and knowledge of other foreign lands ain't gonna cut it on the political front. We need treasure and other wealth, otherwise the Taya are going to weaponized this perceived failure of the fleet against us, and we don't need that as we're trying to openly gain political control over one of their cities. It's a matter of future domestic politics.
>>
>>5072165
Nah, I was this id and also >>5071998. I'm a phoneposter, but not a cheater. Only one vote from me.

>>5072194
Word will get out if people report that the distinctive-looking strangers with the foreign attire and armaments took their shit... And hostage-taking may seem legally justified to them, since we are invaders who freed their prisoners from a penal island and were still are skulking around their lands.

Maybe we can find a way to barter or trade for metal?
>>
>>5072309
Ah ok then. So we are tied then. I will tie break tomorrow unless someone else chimes in. Feel free to ask the general for aide.
>>
>>5072309
>hostage-taking may seem legally justified to them

So does slavery and violations of human rights, and the hostage-taking was done without knowledge that we freed their prisoners. Plus, they're giving us no strange looks even when we're standing right next to them, these people are very cosmopolitan, they wouldn't notice a difference between us and the other minorities unless they had extended contact with us.

And barter with what? All we have to spare are human lives, and I'm not about to sell our freed prisoners into slavery.
>>
I am currently available to answer questions if any of that would help with this current debate
>>
>>5072326
Do we have any trade goods, jewlery, or anything else to offer someone for soemthing metal?
>>
>>5072326
Can we get treasure without resorting to banditry? Because I don't see any way we can do it otherwise since we already committed a diplomatic incident freeing their prisoners for moral reasons.
>>
>>5072328
The squad at the time has several weapons, as well as dried fish made in the Ahi style.

The Fleet itself has several ships, rope, clothes, dried food, fishing gear, and other such equipment.

>>5072330
You could harvest natural resources not claimed by anyone or you could try to figure out a way to trade or be given something.
>>
>>5071568
Knowing nothing of this story so far, I'm just gonna vote for the one that looks the most fun.
>>
>>5072784
ok writing up now
>>
>>5072784
>>5072041
>>5071998
>>5071998
Lono remembers from nights out with his sister how easily alcohol can lubricate violence. A small spark, and the bar would erupt into chaos , and opportunity.

He walks to Ebbi and whispers.

We need to start a brawl here, take the sword when you can.

Ebbi nods and walks into the crowd, stumbling like a drunk. They teeter right into the bidder and knock their vase onto the floor.

: Jatūrelil!
The Bidder throws a sluggish punch and Ebbi easily grabs the arm, tossing the rich asshole into a group of patrons drinking on a table.

The table cracks and the bar erupts into a fury. Fists, legs, and arms tangle into in a mad dash. Several people head to the bar to steal booze.

Lono ducks from his corner and leans toward the soldier, only to find the warrior standing stoically. Their hand strikes like lighting and grabs a drunken patron by the throat. The Drunken flails like a gutted fish but the warrior keeps standing still. The warrior stars into the victim’s face as it turns purple , then black. The warrior lets go and a corpse drops to the ground.

A mob of three yell and rush the warrior

Anλātentūta!
With a flick of a wrist the sword is drawn and a throat is slit.

Two patrons stare in fear as their comrade bleeds out. One tries to run and is stabbed in the back for their trouble. With the sword embedded in solid spine, the Anyaten elbows their final target in the face.

A quick stomp to the neck brings the warrior’s kill count to four.

The Anyaten is focused and methodical. That let Lono yank the sword out the dead body while the killer was finishing victim #4 off.

He yells through the din of the brawl.

Let’s go!

Ebbi bursts through the door with Lono and the rest of the Rangers quickly catch on.

Separate and meet back up at the building they have our people at ! Now!

Lono and the rangers fan out from the bar, the stolen weapon kept hidden under Lono’s salt stained uniform.

~

Back at the bar, the Anyaten stands still amidst a nest of broken vases and bodies. Blood and beer pool around their feet as they get up, pour a drink and sit down on a broken bench. No one is left alive, and as they sip their beverage, they stare intensely at the hole their sword disappeared from.
>>
>>5072894
~

Lono and the rangers slowly reassemble outside the center building they tracked the soldiers to. The Sun is approaching high noon and the Rangers can tell that they have a few hours at best before the foreigners return to the beach, assuming their word is being kept.

Lono is shell-shocked. That savagery, that bloodshed! It reminds him of when he froze back at the prison island, when he saw The Archer murder another prisoner. What demons have the Loa cursed this land with?

Lono is snapped out of his thoughts by Ebbi.

Captain, look!

A train of people are walking to the building, guiding several furry longnecks carrying satchels of unknown goods. The crowd is thick enough that one or two people could try to sneak into it with limited chances of detection.

On the other hand, the building may have other points of entry on its other sides, which may be an avenue for exploration.

>Try to sneak in through the crowd.
>Go around back
>Return to the fleet

(Next check-in 12:00 pm est)
>>
>>5072895
>Try to sneak in through the crowd.

Though I wouldn't mind going back around.
>>
>>5072895
>>Try to sneak in through the crowd.
>>
>>5073313
>>5073185
>>5072895
Ebbi, you’re with me. Everyone else, check around back.

Lono and Ebbi sneak into the train, sword kept hidden under Lono’s cloak. The crowd is thick enough not many notice, and the brown to yellow skin tones of the people mean no one can tell a visual difference.

Soon their part of the rain came to the gate entry and a guard waves them through.

In the gate is an open courtyard, with empty benches and a small fountain. Many doors , hallways and chambers spill out from the courtyard. At the front of the train, an apparent leader yells and points to the left

Tēsa!

The train funnels in and passes through cramped quarters, eventually feeding into another antechamber.

This one is full of more furry beasts and has many vases, jugs, and crates of various goods. As the train feeds into it, the people begin unloading fruits and vegetables and stacking them into and on the crates. Someone passes Lono a large spikey gourd and he plays along, putting it in a large pyramid of similar gourds.

Looking around, there seem to be only two guards, in addition to the unarmed train leader.

>Try to sneak out into the rest of the compound
>Keep working with the other people
>Attack the guards
>Write-in

(Next check in 8:00 pm est)
>>
>>5073537
>>Attack the guards
>>
>>5073537
>>Attack the guards
>>
>>5073537

>>5073781
>>5073839
Hold up. What happened to acting without aggression?
>>
>>5073887
dunno
>>
>>5073537
>>
Oh wow a tie. Good votes everyone gonna give this some more time to stew before I have to kick in with a tie breaker
>>
>>5073537
>>Try to sneak out into the rest of the compound
>>
>>5073537
>>>Attack the guards
>>
>>5073537
>Attack the guards
BLOOD
>>
Lono and Ebbi continue to unload the cargo, the sun is high in the air, sweat drips, nerves rise. Lono is in a strange land surrounded by dangerous strangers he can't talk with. He is in charge of the greatest venture in his culture's history, his family and his Homeland rest on his shoulders and he just. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About that Archer killing someone.

He is full of tension, and like a bow string, all he needs is one pluck.

Jōma was that pluck. His shift was going longer than he wished, one of the Camels got sick and cost them an hour. The crew of slaves was fresher than usual and needed more prep. He just wanted to get home and go to sleep, he's been up for 16 hours straight. So when one of the slaves tripped and knocked over the entire spikegourd pile, he wasn't as nice as he was usually.

[red]Hey you, what the heavens are your doing![/red]

Jōma grabbed the slaves arm and was about to discipline them, when a sword came through their neck

____

Lono had never killed anyone before. Sure he heard Papa Kane's lessons about always being ready, but he was born in a time of peace, he was a talker , someone you wanted to get a helping hand from, not a killer.

The sound was what struck Lono first. It vibrated through the hilt and melted through the bones in his hand like a sea wave. What struck Lono second was the look. He stared right into the face of this stranger and saw a lifetime of potential, if love and loss and feelings, selling out until it dropped on the sandy floor.

Lono was so awestruck he didn't notice the other guard rushing toward him. Luckily Ebbi had more experience, a swift club to the head with a small hammer ended the threat and left the two Islanders surrounded by two dead bodies and a lot of scared foreigners.

The antechamber exploded in fear and chaos. Furnecks bleated and panicked, people ran in every direction, it was an explosion of life that only death can create.

Lono stands as still as a corosey, staring at the bloody sword.

What does Ebbi do?

>Try to escape the building
>Go deeper into the compound

And does Ebbi try to take Lono with them?

>Try to take Lono with you
>Leave Lono behind.

Next check in (12:00 pm est)
>>
>>5074135
>>
>>5074135
>Go deeper into the compound
>>
>>5074135
>>
>>5074380
>>5074380
>>5074270
>>5074270
>>5074233
>>5074135
[blue!]Captain,we have to get out of here![/b;ue]

Lono stands still as stone.

Capt- Lono!
Ebbi grips the traumatized captain by the arm and drags them out, bodies blurring in the chaos.
The Ranger sprints right towards the exit, noticing several guards running to the conflaguartion while the various scared servants spill out.

Ebbi bursts through the gate with the Captain and heads out through the main city center. The father from this trouble the better. Taking Lono along is slowing them down however, and soon a guard notices Ebbi.

Mapēxte!

Ebbi runs with the still silent Lono behind. They know if they loop around back they could meet up with the rest of the rangers and perhaps get help escaping, or they could try to outrace this guard with Lono

>Try to run away with Lono
>Loop around to try to run away with Lono and the other Rangers.

(Nex check in 7:30 pm est)
>>
>>5074930
>>Loop around to try to run away with Lono and the other Rangers.
>>
>>5074973
>>5074930
Ebbi thinks for a moment about heading out of the city now, but they know they can’t leave their team behind. A quick turn left has them crawling through oddly desne ally ways before the two come out in what seems to be a slaughtering area. Strange beasts of all shapes and colors are beeing butchered while offal and blood spill on the floor. Ebbi makes a steady walk through the field then knocks down a large hanging neckbeast. Hopefully that will slow down the guard.

Ebbi loops back with the captain who is still in a sunned state.

Captain, Imma need you to talk to me now.

Back... we’re going back! No!
The captain freaks out and lets go of Ebbi’s arm, but a firm slap gets them to stay still.

are Lono of the Ahi! Chosen by the First Axeholder of the Great Peace to serve the people of The Island at home and abroad. Everyone you brought to this city believes in you. Show me you can believe in yourself!

Lono calms down a bit. He is obviously still feeling the aftershock but he is more clearly resisting the effects now.

you’re right ebbi, let’s get our people out of here.

The two dash closer to the building and see the other rangers circling around their rendezvous point.
Captain! One says.

We found a way in but left when the commotion started. They have our people imprisoned.

What does Lono do

>Try to break out the prisoners
>Try to escape the city.

(Next check in 4:00 pm est)
>>
>>5076116

Fuck it, lets go.
>>
>>5076116
>>
>>5076116
>>Try to break out the prisoners
>>
>>5076116
>>Try to break out the prisoners
>>
>>5076471
>>5076230
>>5076137
>>5076133
>>5076116
Lono steps in front of Ebbi before anyone can speak.

These are our people. We need to rescue them

A Ranger speaks.

We saw them in a small dungeon with a skylight. We can scale the roof back towards them but after the commotion...

Stop. It doesn't matter the risks, we need to save them.

The team of eight crawls through the sandy bricks and curves of the complex, following the route the expert trackers scouted out. Several times they notice guards walking underneath, but a quick stiffening of the body is enough to avoid detection.

Eventually they come back up to the skylight and see Nizax in a small room. It is about six anana wide and they sit alone unbound. Lono smiles for the first time in an hour but the grin disappears as three figures walk into the prison.

They wear fine robes dyed red. Swords, very much like the one Lono stole, hang from their sides. Even though thor eyes cannot be seen, Lono can feel how cold they are from here. He gets flashbacks of the butchery at the bar and of The Archer at the prison island. His palms go cold and he breaks out in a sweat.

>Break in through the skylight now (STRONG CHANCE OF MULTIPLE FATALITIES.)
>Try to sneak in the complex (STRING CHANCE OF NOT RESCUING ALL THE PRISONERS)

(Next check in 9:00 pm est)
>>
>>5077120
>>Try to sneak in the complex (STRING CHANCE OF NOT RESCUING ALL THE PRISONERS)
>>
>>5077120
>>Try to sneak in the complex (STRING CHANCE OF NOT RESCUING ALL THE PRISONERS)

Just got caught up, what a ride this quest is. Sneaking will give us the ability to distract or split some guards in the event things do get bloody.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.