[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alexia and alfred.jpg (635 KB, 900x608)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
WELCOME TO ASHFORD QUEST: A FORGOTTEN UMBRELLA TALE PT 2

This quest will focus on The Ashford family in the events prior to the fall of Umbrella and the Resident evil games, as so main game plot plots will be minimal. You will be playing the son of Earl Alexander Ashford through his adolescence and hopefully adult life.

Last thread you were sumonned by your Father,Earl Alexander Ashford to your family seat at Rockfort island.After arriving on the island and talking with old aquaintances, you now stand ready to meet your father at the dinning hall for lunch.
>>
File: alexander.jpg (108 KB, 827x1200)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>4787995

Your stomach rumbles in hunger and to appease it you stand up and head in direction of the dining room upstairs. Going up the marble staircases to the second floor, the first door to the right leads you in the luxurious Victorian dining room. Sitting at the head of the table on the opposite side is the man himself, Alexander Ashford, your father and Earl. At first he doesn’t notice your presence, being far too entertained in savoring a juicy lamb portion on his plate while occasionally taking glances on a open newspaper next to his plate.

Moving towards the table you let yourself fall on the chair opposite to him with enough sound to finally alert Alexander of your presence.
He stares up at you from his meal as if measuring a specimen after weeks of research. You similarly stare him down trying to notice if anything seems different on his persona.Alas,he looks the same as months ago.Impecably dressed, with his blonde hair neatly combed and aligned. His blue eyes and sharp features still not affected by age, Alexander remains a handsome man of noble birth. He is the first to break the silence:

“Andrew.You are Late. Lunch starts at 12:30 sharp”

You look to the nearby wall clock.12:35.

“Sorry father, I got a bit carried away talking with Mr. Green”- you humbly reply

A waiter brings you a plate with a piece of lamb, mashed potatoes and an colection of vegetables before quickly scurrying away to another room .Alexander takes a sip of wine from his glass before addressing you once more:

“It matters not. At least you are here now.I trust you had a good flight from Britain?”

“It was all right. Some light turbulence but nothing serious”-You answer while piercing your fork through a carrot.

You Father Nods but doesn’t speak a word. He is once again silent as if waiting for you to decide what comes next. You wonder what too talk about. The reason why he summoned you seems like an obvious choice…But then again perhaps it would be prudent to talk about it in a more secluded environment. You could ask him about your siblings too… God knows you know should know more about them. Maybe it’s high time you learned more about Umbrella too.

>Ask him about Alexia
>Ask him about Alfred
>Ask him about Umbrella
>Talk about your College plans
>Tell him about the nightmare you had on the plane
>Talk about why he has summoned you here
>Something else?(write in)
>>
>>4787997
>Talk about why he has summoned you here

better to go straight to the point, also you should probably archive the previous thread Torment
>>
>samefagQM
>>
>>4787997
>>Talk about your College plans
>>
>>4787997
>>Talk about why he has summoned you here
>>
>>4788087
You really think a QM would do that, just play in their own quest and railroad?
>>
>>4788425
He is talking about another quest ran by another Qm where this Qm(as a player) voted twice for an option.Why he is posting this here? Who knows.
>>
>>4787995
>Op can't even spell umbrella.
>>
File: Alexander_Ashford_.png (440 KB, 800x450)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>4788337
>>4788422
>>4788005

You jump straight to business. The sooner Alexander elucidates why you had to travel thousands of km instead of receiving a simple letter the better.
“Well father…Why am I here? What did you want to tell me?”-you ask the elegant noble man across from you.

Alexander looks annoyed for a second and frowns. He stands up from his chair and walks towards the dinning room exit.

“I have lost my appetite”-he grumbles-“There is a time and a place for everything Andrew. If you wish to discuss such sensitive matters we will head to my study”- Alexander speaks as he moves past your chair and motions you to follow him.

You jump of your chair regretting that you barely had any time to enjoy the delicious food on your plate. Your stomach rumbles in protest as you follow Alexander through the corridors of the Mansion. Its a short walk to his study room. You father pauses for a second fishing a collection of keys from his pockets before opening the locks one by one of the reinforced door.

He gestures you to go inside and then promptly follows after you. Subsequently, the door is slammed and locked shut. You have been inside his study precious few times but you still remember it quite well. The room is small and somber with Alexander’s desk staying at the back and a L-shaped on the right of the entrance door. On the left there is a old-fashioned record player next to a chest containing hundreds of books. The walls are adorned with pictures of landscapes and a trophy bear head, allegedly hunted by your grandfather Edward. Behind Alexander’s desk to the left, stands a locked door leading to another room. You never ventured through it and have no idea what it hides.

As you finished examining the room, Alexander had already positioned himself on the chair behind the desk. You take a seat in the L-shaped couch next to the corridor door.
Alexander pours himself a glass of whisky from a bottle retrieved under his desk. A strange act. You had never seen your father partake of strong alcohol before. He breaks the silience after taking a long sip from the crystal glass.

“I have a confession to make. And you Andrew, my son, is the only one the I fell I can be frank with. As you are well aware I am a geneticist. I never had the talent my father and other umbrella founders had for virology or pharmaceutics. But I have achieved plenty on the fields of genetics.11 years ago I managed to identify and isolate the gene sequences responsible for Intelligence and cognitive abilities. Using my newfound knowledge and with samples from the Ashford dynasty founder, Veronica I cloned her and did the necessary changes to maximize the clones intelligence. For my surprise the clone split into two embryos in the very beginning and I was left with two babies: Alexia and Alfred” – he pauses as if waiting for your questions or perhaps your judgment.

>>4792092

>came here to complain about a misstype

yeah fuck off
>>
>>4792719
>>4788005
>>4788337
>>4788422

>WHAT.THE.FUCK

>Why the hell did you do this?

>So they aren’t your kids at all?

>where is their mother? I mean The woman that gestated them

>other? (writein)
>>
>>4792722
>>where is their mother? I mean The woman that gestated them... us
>>
fuck I forgot about this thread. Hot diggity dog.

>>4792722
>other? (writein)
Fascinating. That explains their high intellect. So this trip back how is related to them.

>Veronica
QM is that our great great grandmother? That's wack man.

>>4792922
>... us
But we know who our mother is.
>>
>>4792922
>>4794050
Your Mother is not the same as Alfred and Alexias.Your Mother was actually your mother(or at least you believe it so far).

>Veronica

(believe it or not thats is capcom canon stuff)
>>
>>4792722
>other? (writein)
He seemed soured by our request back in the dining room. Just how bad are things?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.