[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next ~72 hours. Apply here.

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In this quest you play as Wade Wakeman, a 17 year old boy with a heart of gold and the wielder of the Omnitrix! This story is being told in an alternate universe, in which there are no longer any remaining Tennysons. Characters from earlier seasons will appear, but not always in a way that you’d expect.

Archive:
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Ben+10+Quest

Last time: Wade and his Multiverse team struggle to regain control over the streets of Hong Kong. While King Toley's faction of Forever Knights prove to be formidable opponents, Wade and his allies manage to obliterate the brunt of their forces. But in doing so, it would seem that Wade somehow obtained a huge boost in magical power from a strange voice in his head, seemingly supernatural in nature.

Rules:
Most dice rolls will be 1d100. Modifiers will be added depending on the situation or on the alien being used(Usually +10 or -10). Crit successes and crit fails apply. Crit fails can be overridden by crit successes, but crit failures cannot override crit successes.

How to Roll:
To roll dice, type “dice+1d100” in the options field without the quotations. To roll dice with positive modifiers, type “dice+1d100+modifier number” in the options field without quotations, and with an actual modifier number. To roll dice with negative modifiers, type “dice+1d100+-modifier number” in the options field without quotations, and with an actual modifier number.

Aliens Unlocked:
https://pastebin.com/JVq4NM2t

Alien Images:
https://imgur.com/a/SiI6mA7

Character profiles:
https://pastebin.com/v8StiS3n

Skills, Stats and Inventory:
https://pastebin.com/iEYrGZS1

Alien Trivia:
https://pastebin.com/pGrvatEi

Superhero/Supervillain Database:
https://pastebin.com/g62CuTpE

Public Info on X:
https://pastebin.com/bqaamMjS

Valentine's Shorts:
Charmy- https://pastebin.com/MhsSXJU7
Eunice- https://pastebin.com/KLFA43vc
Charmcaster- https://pastebin.com/jWzmSfBJ

Current Goals and Objectives:
https://pastebin.com/u/JiggaJax

Utility, Household Defenses, and Vehicles:
https://pastebin.com/VLsea2xQ

And don’t forget to follow my Twitter to get more frequent update notifications, and updates on my lack of updates!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/QmGalvan

Discord link(Not my server, but it's a solid community anyways): https://discord.gg/zkkqZUku

Good luck and have fun. It’s Showtime!
>>
With renewed vigor, you flex your fingers and rotate your shoulder, while bracing for the inevitable muscle pain from being trampled earlier. However, it would seem that the pain has all but disappeared!

You’re used to healing a bit quicker than others, but you’ve never healed this quickly before. Was the voice from before the cause of it? Seeing as how he was somehow able to engulf your body in flame without harming you, it seems plausible.

And speaking of, what’s up with this fiery aura, anyway? You don’t particularly feel hot, or even warm for that matter. Judging by your armor’s integrity, your suit isn’t being compromised in any way. Although, Trixy’s currently freaking out and running every scan that she can possibly conceive of. Personally, you don’t blame her for being freaked out. You’re a little shocked that you’re so chill about this. No pun intended.

But there’s something about this flame that’s strangely...comforting. Like a warm embrace from a loved one. You aren’t even worried about the sea of flame that you created from your attack earlier. Not even a little bit. In fact, you feel as if you’re able to sense the mana raging within. You recognize it as your own, but it still somehow feels foreign.

Then, a thought crosses your mind. What if you were somehow able to manipulate the flame the same way as you do your mana constructs? It would certainly help to prevent this city block from burning to the ground.

Earlier, you remember being unable to form a solid mana construct. It’s as if the entire nature of your magic aura has somehow shifted. You think Professor Peacock mentioned something like that when you were attending his magic lecture. Some part of you wishes that he would've taught you how to do this instead of that whole “Chakra” thing.

“Wade! You in there!?” Charmy calls out in desperation. She attempts to clear a path through the flames by casting a wind spell, but it only serves to fan the flames and increase their intensity.

“We can’t get through!” Gwen exclaims in a similar sounding tone, before letting out a hoarse cough. Inhaling all of this smoke can't be good for her, or any of them for that matter

What will you do?

>Attempt to vanquish the flames.
>”Uh...'Flame Off'?” Try to return your magic aura to its original state.
>Walk through the fire and meet your teammates halfway.
>”Charmy, Gwen! How do I turn this off!?”
>Attempt to establish contact with the disembodied voice from earlier.
>Breathe deep and absorb the flames. They are a part of you, after all.
>Write-in.
>>
>>4659766
>>Breathe deep and absorb the flames. They are a part of you, after all.
>>
>>4659766
>Breathe deep and absorb the flames. They are a part of you, after all.
been a while since I've been on the board, glad to see you're still here qm
>>
>>4660460
Welcome back, anon. You have no idea how much that means to me.

>>4660274
Gonna start writing as soon as I'm done eating.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
dice+1d100
>>
You take a moment to center yourself, inhaling deeply and releasing a prolonged exhale. After repeating this a few times, you notice that the flames that surround you are reacting to your breathing pattern. With each inhale, the flames draw closer to you, and with each exhale they blow outward, forming a perfect ring around you.

There was really never any reason to be afraid. These flames are an extension of your will. Your mana made manifest as a bright, chaotic flicker. And as such, you should be able to control them.

With the slightest bit of focus, you manage to recall the flames, absorbing them back into your body through your armor plates. The action is as mesmerizing as it is uncanny. This is something that you’d expect to see in a comic book or a low budget action flick. You’d gotten used to doing it with Hotspot, but never as a human.

Before you know it, the flames have been put out, and their embers now dance along the glowing metal plates of your armor. Emerging through the smoke, you spot your teammates cautiously approaching you while waving away wafts of black smoke.

“What the hell was all that about?” Charmy asks with her arms folded across her chest.

“I don’t know. There was this weird voice in my head that saying something about ‘obtaining power’, and the next thing I know, everything’s on fire.” you recall whilst running a finger along the side of your helmet. The action causes a shower of sparks and cinders to fly off, startling you and everyone else in the process.

“Sounds like you’ve gained the attention of a greater spirit. Sucks to be you.” she chuckles.

“Wait, why? Is it bad?” you inquire.

“Well, having a greater spirit on your side can be good, but they’re super temperamental.” Charmy explains.

“Define ‘temperamental’.” Gwen probes further.

“If you misuse their power or offend them in any way, chances are that they’ll give you a pretty hefty punishment in return.” Charmy elaborates.

“So then what’s the point of even using it, then?” Wu asks in a processed voice.

“Having a boost in magic power is a huge advantage. Think of it more like a trump card when you’re in a bind.” Charmy points out with exaggerated hand gestures.

“If you say so…” you reply in a skeptical tone. You have no idea how to use this power that you’ve been given, but you’re interested in learning different ways to manipulate your aura. Perhaps you could get a wind aura or a poison aura!

>Acquired Flame Aura!

“Wade, you have several of your contacts attempting to establish communication.” Trixy alarms you.

Who should you answer?

>Olivia
>Ester
>Grandpa Phil
>The Cowl
>Drew Saturday?
>None of them. They could all be under Sublimino’s control.
>Write-in.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>Grandpa Phil
>>
>>4661084
>Grandpa Phil
>>
>>4661084
>>The Cowl
>>
>>4661084
>Grandpa Phil
>>
>>4661084
>The Cowl
>>
>>4661165
>>4661208
>>4661404
Looks like we're catching up with Grandpa. Writing...
>>
File: Phil_Tabber.png (101 KB, 350x403)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
While you’re incredibly worried about each of these guys, you have no idea of which of them have or haven’t been compromised. At the very least, you should probably hear out what Grandpa has to say. You just hope Sublimino hasn’t gotten to him too.

“Call Grandpa.” you relay to Trixy. Maybe you should call The Cowl back after this, too.

“Right away.” she responds. And before you know it, you hear dial tone ringing in your speakers.

“...Wade? Are you alright!?” Grandpa shouts right off the bat.

“More or less.” you shrug. “What about you? What’s going on up at Plumber HQ?”

“Nothing good.” he groans. “Got blindsided by an elite unit. I barely got away, but they went and freed Cooper!” he says in a frustrated tone. “I’ve been trying to reach Koba and the rest, but someone’s jamming my comms. I’m surprised that I even managed to reach out to you.” Phil states with a sigh of relief.

Looks like Sublimino’s influence extends to the Plumbers too. Pyth0n should be able to get their comms back online shortly.

Unless...Sublimino got to Pyth0n too, and she’s the reason that the comms are down in the first place. But if that were the case, then why would she allow Grandpa to call you?

“Wadefzzt...security breach detectedfzzt-” Trixy screeches in an nearly unintelligible report, before cutting out entirely. And then, a somewhat familiar voice is now flooding your speakers.

“I do hope that I’m not interrupting anything.” Sublimino says with an unapologetic chuckle.

“Who the hell is that!?” Grandpa exclaims.

“I do believe I am the man that is currently in control of your Grand Fleet. Or at least, I will be~.” Sublimino proclaims in a singsong tone. “Slicing through your encryptions was a bother, so I had your dear associate Pyth0n hack into your communications. I knew that someone would eventually attempt to contact X.” he explains with excruciating detail. “However, I do wonder why you chose to answer this one. How curious…” he mutters to himself. At least he hasn’t figured out your identity, yet. That’s the one advantage you still hold over him.

“You want to bribe our entire fleet?” Grandpa asks in disbelief. “Good luck with that, buddy. You couldn’t even pull that off with a planet cluster’s worth of Taydens.” he says in a mocking tone.

Sublimino lets out a creepy giggle in response, and you immediately wish that you could somehow mute him. “I have no need for money, you fool. I just needed that silly little blonde boy of yours.” he reveals.

Oh God! Sublimino’s trying to hypnotize Cooper!

(Cont.)
>>
“Once I have him under my control, I won’t need to ‘bribe’ your men. He will provide me with direct control of your resources. Your ships, planetary defenses, and encrypted files will all be mine!” Sublimino gloats. If Sublimino actually manages to pull this off, then he’ll be able to launch a simultaneous attack spanning across half the galaxy!

What do you say?

>”Man, you must really love the sound of your own voice.”
>”Okay, I get that, but why tell me your entire plan? It’s like you’re begging me to stop you.”
>"While we're gloating, do you mind filling me in on who you have under your control?"
>”How’d you even get to Pyth0n in the first place? She’s been up at Plumber HQ for weeks now.”
>”What do you even get out of this? I get you wanting to take over the Earth, but those aliens haven’t done anything to you.”
>”Not if I can help it. I’d sooner destroy our fleet’s ships than let you have them.”
>Channel mana through your Throat Chakra and help Trixy to lock him out of your suit’s systems.
>Write-in.
>>
>>4661432
>"Yeah yeah, control a dude, take over the world. Heard it all before, you do realise that's not as original as you think. You villains are all the same."
>>
>>4661432
>>"Yeah yeah, control a dude, take over the world. Heard it all before, you do realise that's not as original as you think. You villains are all the same."
>>
> Without saying anything, take a shit on the comm system, with enough urgent force as to increase audibility
>>
>>4661432
>>Channel mana through your Throat Chakra and help Trixy to lock him out of your suit’s systems and keep him talking

>"Yeah yeah, control a dude, take over the world. Heard it all before, you do realise that's not as original as you think. You villains are all the same.
>>
>>4661433
>>4661625
>>4662037
Taking these. Writing...

>>4661826
That would be the biggest flex Wade has ever done. The galaxy simply isn't ready for it
>>
File: Richard_Klein.png (1.24 MB, 1920x1080)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
“Trixy, be ready to lock him out. I’m gonna keep him busy for a while.” you think to yourself. In response, you receive a thumbs up and a three eyed smiling emoji.

“Yeah yeah, control a dude, take over the world. Heard it all before, pal.” you say while rolling your eyes. “You do realize that you’re not nearly as original as you think, right? I swear, you villains are all the same.”

“Wha-!” Sublimino blurts out, seemingly floored by your non-reaction. “I am single-handedly jeopardizing the current order of the entire galaxy! How is that in any way underwhelming!?” he explodes.

“You’re not the first, you won’t be the last, and you’re certainly not the most impressive.” you list off. “At least D’Traxus and Aku put up a fight. Once I catch you, all I’ll have to do is slap the cuffs on and toss you in a puppy pen.” you laugh to yourself.

“Y-you would dare belittle me!? I hold all the cards. I have the high ground!” he shouts in anger. Meanwhile, you’re focusing on your breathing, so as to channel mana through your Throat Chakra.

“I mean, can you really blame me? It’s kinda hard not to ‘belittle’ you.” you casually state in a jovial tone. “You’re not exactly the biggest kid on the playground, you know. I’m honestly worried that you’ll try to bite my ankles when we meet face-to-face.”

At this point, Grandpa’s laughing his ass off and Sublimino is audibly seething over the phone. You can already imagine his face, redder than a tomato and covered in veins, throbbing and fit to burst. It’s almost funny enough to distract you from helping Trixy to create a new encrypted channel.

“...You will regret mocking me, you...you INSECT!” Sublimino roars. It almost sounds like he was clenching his teeth during most of that.

“Nah, I don’t think I will.” you proclaim, right before Trixy gives you an “ok” hand-sign. “Bye-bye now.” you wave to him, right before Trixy kicks him out of the channel and regains control of your suit’s systems. You’re certain that that wasn’t the last that you’ll be seeing of him.

“God damn, son, you sure did give that wimp a hell of a tongue-lashing.” Grandpa praises you while wiping a tear from his eye. “But do you really think it was a good idea to piss him off?” he asks.

“If he’s mad, then he’s bound to slip up somewhere. Plus, it made me feel better.” you shrug.

“We must formulate a plan. The situation is progressing far faster than I could have anticipated.” Trixy suggests while flashing a thinking emoji, paired with a troubled emoji.

“You don’t need to use those anymore, Trix. Sublimino isn’t listening in on comms chatter.” you remind her.

(Cont.)
>>
“I’m well aware. However, I have grown quite fond of them, recently.” she confesses with a slightly embarrassed emoji. Exposing her to social media sure did put her through some drastic changes. You wonder what her personality will be like once this is all over.

But she’s right. You do need a plan. With the knights cleared out and their transmitter’s signal being jammed by Albedo and Red’s Mom, the Ministry of Defense should be able to retake their city. What’s your next move?

>Mobilize your team and prepare to head on up to Plumber HQ.
>Investigate any news reports that you can find on the situation in Paris.
>Head back to Bellwood and check in with K8-E. Even with Slate and Olumar guarding the house, you can’t help but be worried.
>Reconvene at the X-Mansion and enlist the aid of Kirby, Hope and any other mutant that you can get your hands on.
>Answer another call.(The Cowl, Ester, Drew Saturday)
>Write-in.
>>
>>4662191
>Head back to Bellwood and check in with K8-E. Even with Slate and Olumar guarding the house, you can’t help but be worried.
>>
>>4662191
>>Head back to Bellwood and check in with K8-E. Even with Slate and Olumar guarding the house, you can’t help but be worried.
>>
>>4662191
>>Head back to Bellwood and check in with K8-E. Even with Slate and Olumar guarding the house, you can’t help but be worried.
>>
>Head back to Bellwood and check in with K8-E. Even with Slate and Olumar guarding the house, you still gotta take that shit you were holding on call earlier
>>
>>4662192
>>4662217
>>4662825
>>4662834
Writing...
>>
File: Astrodactyl.png (319 KB, 1020x1150)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
“You done talking to yourself over there, chief?” Wu asks in an overly sarcastic tone.

“I think we’ve cleaned up most of the mess that the Forever Knights made. Now all that’s left is to flush the rats out of hiding.” Red declares as he slams a fist into his slimy open palm.

“I’m not too worried about the knights right now. I’ve got someone who needs me back home.” you declare with the utmost conviction.

“So we’re going back to Bellwood?” Gwen inquires with a hand pressed against her chin. “Isn’t there an army of superpowered mind slaves waiting to jump you over there?”

“Probably. But they’re hunting for X, not Wade.” you say with a wink. Not that she could see it through your mask anyways.

“We’re going back to Bellwood!? What a throwback.” Charmy ecstatically exclaims with her hands nested behind her head.

“You guys go on ahead. I’ll catch up once I’ve taken care of things over here.” Red proudly declares.

“That’s my line, pipsqueak.” Wu states as he pushes Red closer to you. “Me, Jing and Albedo should be able to wrap things up over here. Your team needs you with them right now.”

“But-” Red attempts to protest.

“Don’t worry. We’ll be fine.” Wu reassures him. For a moment, Red looks like he wants to protest, but instead, he bows his head obediently and chases after you and the others in order to catch up.

“Does everyone have a decently fast alien?” you ask preemptively.

“Pretty sure Astrodactyl should be able to keep up with that vampire bat alien you’ve got.” Charmy confidently states.

“I’ve got a Kineceleran, so I’m good.” Gwen enthusiastically reports.

“Ugh. Just say XLR8, you dweeb.” Charmy says with a disgusted grimace.

“But naming my own aliens is so lame…” Gwen groans.

Red takes a little longer to sort through his roster, which is understandable, considering that he has all of your aliens now. “I, uh, think I have the Kinceleran guy too.” he proclaims while raising his hand.

“Cool. At least now I won’t be the only one on the ground.” Gwen says with a warm smile.

“Hehe, yeah. Awesome.” Red responds with an awkward laugh and slightly flushed cheeks. Meanwhile, Charmy’s nudging you with her elbow and raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Okay, even you have to admit that they’re pretty cute together. It’s like having your own personal romantic dramedy.

“Alright guys, let’s get a move on.” you begrudgingly interrupt them. As much as you’d love to keep watching them awkwardly interact with each other, you’re more worried about your significant other.

And with uncanny coordination, all of you pop out your Omnitrix cores, select your aliens and slam your hands down upon them, creating a vibrant burst of multicolored light.

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1200px-Hiro_Hamada_KHIII.png (1014 KB, 1200x1652)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
--------------

Almost an hour later, you and the rest of your team choose a remote area in Downtown Bellwood to cancel your alien forms in. You would’ve gotten here faster, but Gwen and Red kept slowing down to chat.

“Thank God for life-form lock.” you grunt while taking a big stretch and recalling your Techadon Armor. But without you noticing, the others are gazing out into the bustling streets of Bellwood with varied expressions.

“So this is what your hometown looks like.” Red says as his eyes scan the people and vehicles passing by. “It’s certainly...colorful.” he expresses thoughtlessly.

“Bellwood never really changes much, no matter which timeline you’re in.” Gwen sighs with a hand on her hip.

“...Bellwood hasn’t looked this way for me in a really long time.” Charmy says, with tears rolling down her face. The sudden display of emotional vulnerability stuns all of you, and before you can move to comfort her, she wipes her tears with her jacket’s sleeve and slaps her face in order to psych herself up. “Alright. I’m alright…” she reassures herself with a sniffle before turning to face you. “Let’s go find that girlfriend of yours.”

As you silently nod to her, a strange thought strikes you. Right now, you’re bringing home the girl who made out with you to meet your girlfriend. You know that it doesn’t count as cheating, but you still feel incredibly guilty about it.

But there’s no use dwelling on it now. You’re wasting precious time.

------------

Walking through the inner city, you begin to notice an unusual trend resurfacing constantly. All of your fan-made paraphernalia has been torn down, burned, and vandalized. Some people are even wearing crude t-shirts that attack you on a personal level. When did they even have time to make these!?

But to be honest, the worst part about it is how everyone seems to suddenly agree with Harangue’s outlandishly slanderous claims. In fact, he’s probably the only who hasn’t changed all that much. Maybe his misguided hatred for you made him immune to being mind controlled.

On a lighter note, Red’s gotten more confident after seeing the sheer volume of aliens and mutants walking around in Bellwood. He isn’t hiding behind you or pulling his hoodie over his face.

“I take it back. Your Bellwood is so much cooler than mine!” Gwen admits as she gawks and gazes at the nearby attractions.

“We can come back for souvenirs later, Gwen. Try to hide your Omnitrices if you can. I don’t like the atmosphere of this city right now.” you warn them while cautiously examining your surroundings. Strangely enough, you really don’t see many vigilantes at all. You wonder why that is...

Either way, your house shouldn’t be much further from here. Let’s hope that you can make it there safely.

(Cont.)
>>
----------------

Thankfully, you manage to make it back home without any setbacks or casualties. Nothing looks out of place.

“Well that looks cozy.” Charmy casually observes. But just then, almost as if the universe was just waiting to throw some bad karma your way, all of your household defenses activate as soon as you get within range of their sensors.

“If that’s what ‘cozy’ looks like in America, then I’d much rather sleep outside.” Red squeaks. And before you know it, a hail of plasma bolts and mini-rockets are flying your way, forcing you and the others to search for cover. You and Red dive behind a nearby car, while Charmy and Gwen cower behind a conveniently placed mailbox.

“Can’t you tell your girlfriend to turn them off!?” Gwen shouts.

“Somehow, I don’t think that she’s behind this.” you sarcastically respond. Could Pyth0n have figured out where you live? There’s no way...right? The only other possibility is that someone is hijacking your defense system, and that’s an even more unsettling thought.

What will you do? Should you risk transforming out in the open? You’re pretty sure that your neighbors wouldn’t take too kindly to you revealing yourself to be Public Enemy No. 1.

>Transform into an alien.(Which one?)
>Use one of your Viral Forms.(Which one?)
>Activate your Flame Aura and take out the turrets with a few well-placed firebolts.
>Channel Mana through your Throat Chakra and attempt to hack them with Trixy’s help.
>Draw their fire by forming a shield out of your armor plates and jumping out into the open.
>Write-in.

Aliens Unlocked:

Utility, Household Defenses, and Vehicles:
https://pastebin.com/VLsea2xQ

Top 10:
>Big Chill
>Diamondhead
>Zipmunk
>Bloodrush
>XLR8
>Fourcast
>Thriller Whale
>Knuckle Duster
>Hack N’ Slash
>Snapdragon
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>Use one of your Viral Forms.(Which one?)
>>Viral Zipmunk with the intention of acting quickly and lowering profile, quickly take a huge shit on one of the Mini-missile launchers and just go nuts with throwing out current via weird parasite mites to disable the rest of the system.. Trixy should try to hack some shit or do something on her own..
>>
>>4662939
>Channel Mana through your Throat Chakra and attempt to hack them with Trixy’s help.
>>
>>4662955
aye lets go do this
>>
>>4662955
>>4663033
Writing...
>>
File: Zipmunkfinished2.png (3.64 MB, 2819x4616)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
“I’ll take care of this.” you declare before vaulting over the hood of the car and making a mad dash for your front lawn. Whilst evading plasma bolts and narrowly rolling out of the path of mini-missiles, you feel a strange thrill from throwing yourself into harm’s way without the use of your suit. It’s been a long time since you’ve fought without it. The last time was when you and Steel fought off those alien bugs together.

“What’s he doing!?” Gwen asks in disbelief.

Looks like you got a bit caught up in the moment. Time to Go Viral!

“G͓̜̪̐͆̈͝ͅo̺̳͌ȉ͖̺̩̋̈́̉͟n͕͉̂̊̃g̯̰͊͡ ̫̊͞V̗̗͑̚į̨̺̹͑̔̍̕ȑ̫̘̤̂͘a̮̳̻͛͛l̨̥̇͂ Trixy announces, almost as if she’d read your mind. The hourglass pattern at the center of your Omnitrix’s core reshapes itself into a biohazard symbol, before briefly flashing red. In order to avoid being seen while transforming, you dive headfirst into some bushes, allowing the thick shrubbery to muffle the noise and light from your transformation. And on the other side, you pop out as Viral Zipmunk!

For a moment, you stop moving in order to send commands to your parasitic pests, preceding the event of them jumping out of your fur and hopping towards your mounted defenses. And in an instant, you’re zig-zagging across your lawn, taking cover and advancing towards the guns in the same fluid motion.

As soon as you’re within range of the Pulse Cannons, you leap into the air, spinning rapidly until you’re nothing but a brown and golden blur. The cannons attempt to track your movement, but they fail to do so before you descend upon them with supernatural speed. Utilizing the charge that you’d absorbed from your parasites, you perform an electrified spinning roll, sending you crashing down upon one of the turrets, smashing it to pieces in the process. Within that very second, you immediately bounce to the nearest available turret, shattering it from the lightest of touches with your amplified momentum. However, the gap between the second and third turret is a bit too far for you to bridge without putting yourself out of position. So instead of rolling into it, you fire off a powerful arc of electricity, frying the gun’s circuitry and melting its chromium plating, all without halting your charge towards the fourth gun.

Swiftly, you leap onto the turret and overload it with electricity, overriding its current commands and wrestling control from whoever turned your household defenses against you. Before the remaining guns can lock onto you, you forcefully rotate the gun and order it to fire on them. In an exchange of heated plasma, the three turrets end up destroying themselves with friendly fire while you cackle like a maniac, frothing at the mouth.

Meanwhile, your parasites make quick work of the Encephalonus Bolt Barrier, absorbing their charge and using it to overload the Nemuinean Mist Machines. Now you just need them to disable those mines for you.

(Cont.)
>>
File: Wendy_W.jpg (140 KB, 1152x1200)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
You’d love for this to be over, but unfortunately, you don’t have the luxury of ignoring those mini rocket launchers up on your roof. With speed comparative to a bullet, you fire yourself into the air, hurtling towards the rocket turrets, weaving between rocket propelled explosives all the while. And before they can fire another volley in your direction, you pop out your claws and lunge at the nearest mini launcher. Utilizing your uncanny speed and reflexes, you clamber all over the mounted turret, tearing out chunks and wires with your razor sharp teeth and claws, until eventually, the cannon spazzes out of control and starts spinning around wildly. When it finally stops, you notice that the last remaining turret is aiming directly at. And that’s when an idea pops into that mischievous little rodent brain of yours.

Without delay, you turn your rear towards the turret, lift your tail and squeeze your fuzzy little cheeks. “Eat this!” you shout, before releasing a catastrophic discharge of energy from your behind, obliterating the turret, along with a large chunk of your roof. The regenerating armor plates that previously encased it have been blown away completely. And when the smoke clears, you leap down from your roof, recall your fleas and cancel your transformation in a burst of golden light.

Immediately afterwards, the reinforced blast door and the regenerative Techadon plates that surrounded your house are disabled. You’re pretty sure that Trixy had a hand in doing so.

“It is now safe to enter your home.” Trixy reports to you.

“Finally…” you sigh. “You can come on out, guys.” you call out to your friends, who appear to be stunned by your display of physical prowess, quick wit and juvenile degeneracy.

“D-did you just…?” Charmy begins to ask in disbelief. “You know what? Nevermind. I don’t wanna know.” she declares while furiously shaking her head. And with that, you open the front door and cautiously enter into your home with your friends. And to your surprise, the first thing you see isn’t your girlfriend, or your kids, or your nanny, or even your dog. It’s your twin sister laid out across the couch, polishing a massive plasma rifle. As soon as she notices you, she sets her gun aside and pulls herself up from the couch with an audible grunt.

“Oh shit. That was you out there?” Wendy snickers. “I thought the neighbor’s dog tripped the alarm or something. Caught the little shit trying to take a dump on your lawn. You’re welcome, by the way.” she says while patting you on your shoulder. Her eyes then drift to Gwen and Red, and then back to you. “What’s going on here? You selling girl scout cookies or something?” she asks.

“But I’m not a girl.” Red protests.

“Could’ve fooled me.” Wendy shrugs.

(Cont.)
>>
What do you say?

>”Is there any particular reason why you’re hiding out in my house, eating my food and hijacking my defense system?”
>”Where’s K8-E and the kids?”
>”What are you still doing here? I thought you’d be up at the X-Mansion by now.”
>”What’s the, uh, massive gun for? You expecting company or something?”
>”I know I said that you could ‘drop by anytime’, but this isn’t exactly what I meant.”
>Give your sister a big hug. It always throws her off her game.
>Write-in.
>>
>>4663181
>”Where’s K8-E and the kids?”
>>
>>4663184
Wendy might be compromised..
>Give sister a big hug, observing for abnormal response..
>>
>>4663184
>>”Where’s K8-E and the kids?”
Their safety is top priority
>>
>>4663184
>>”Where’s K8-E and the kids?”
>”What are you still doing here? I thought you’d be up at the X-Mansion by now.”
>>
>>4663203
>>4665763
>>4665769
Taking these. Writing...
>>
“Where’s K8-E and the kids?” you ask while scanning the room.

“Don’t worry, bro. They’re in a safe place.” she reassures you with a smile.

“And that safe place is…?” you probe further.

Wendy rolls her eyes at your impatience and places a hand on her hip. “They’re down in your basement.” she informs you.

Why would they all be in the basement? At least Slate and Olumar should be here to greet you, like they always have. Something is very wrong here. But then again, you can’t go jumping to conclusions and accusing your sister of something terrible without any evidence to back up your claims. So for the time being, you decide to play along and see where this takes you. If things go sour, then all four of you can just jump her.

“Really? Everyone’s just sitting down in the basement twiddling their thumbs? Even my dog and the big blue nanny?” you ask in disbelief. “As I just demonstrated, this house is already equipped to deal with minor to moderate threats. They don't have to stay cooped up down there.” you explain as you try to peek down the basement stairs for any signs of your family. You really can’t see much from up here. But then again, you really don’t want to blindly follow Wendy’s directions when she’s not giving you any useful information. "You know what? Why don’t you go first?” you suggest to your sister. And in an instant, that pleasant grin of hers twists into a sour scowl.

“Ladies first.” Wendy declares, right before she raises her hand and fires a mana bolt at your chest, sending you hurtling down the stairs! This staircase was already steep enough as is, and now you’re tumbling backward and doing everything you can in order to avoid cracking your head open or breaking your neck. As you near the bottom, the only thing that prevents you from smacking against the concrete is a flimsy and crude mana bubble that you just barely managed to erect in time. And even then, you were unable to prevent yourself from colliding with the wall once you reach the bottom.

You don’t know if it’s because you haven’t slept in almost two days, but you feel as if all your strength is leaving your body. Wendy’s peculiar mana properties might be the cause. You remember how weak she made you feel when you tried to restrain Vilgax. And that point blank mana bolt didn't do you any favors either. She really knocked the wind out of your sails with that one...

“What the hell!?” Charmy shouts in the distance, drawing Wendy’s attention away from you for a brief moment as she walks towards your allies with her eyes and hands brimming with golden light.

(Cont.)
>>
Not wanting to waste this opportunity, you struggle to your feet and limp over to the staircase’s railing. But before you begin your ascent, you notice a familiar face in the corner of the dark dungeon. It’s K8-E! She’s been tied up and knocked unconscious! And those are the kids tied up next to her. And on top of the washing machine is Olumar’s lamp. From the looks of it, Wendy’s sealed it with some sort of enchantment.

You’d want nothing more than to free them, but your friends need you right now. And if Wendy can do to them what she just did to you, this fight might just end with all of you being bound and gagged down here.

With each and every step you climb, a sharp pain shoots up your leg, almost as if they’d been screaming for you to take pity on them. You can already feel your eyes and limbs growing heavier from performing this simple and basic exercise. The closer you get, the quieter it gets. This tension is almost unbearable.

Finally, you manage to pull yourself over the last step, just in time to see Wendy tossing your friends across the room. They look drained. Literally. She really does have Michael’s ability to sponge mana off of others. But did that drive her crazy? Or did Sublimino get to her?

Before you can come to a proper conclusion, Wendy turns to greet you with a demented grin on her face. “Oh, you’re still awake?” she asks without a hint of remorse for her actions. The Wendy you know and love wouldn’t hurt you or your friends without a half decent reason. “Well, we can fix that right now.” she proclaims, as she drops Red to the floor, letting him fall limp. While the scene is downright horrifying to watch, you can’t help but notice the shriveled up totem lying on your kitchen floor. It looks like Slate’s. Wendy must have drained him of your mana.

“What’s your deal!?” you angrily shout.

“My deal!? How about the fact that my baby brother was hiding the fact that he was ‘X’!” she shouts back. “I mean, the galaxy’s biggest menace, hiding right under my nose the entire time! I think I’m entitled to be at least a little upset.” she says with a huff, while cocking her plasma rifle and aiming it directly at your head.

What the hell is she even talking about? She’s known about your secret identity for a long time now. In fact, it was almost annoying how all these random people figured it out so easily. Something is very wrong with your sister.

“But I’ve got you now. Your Omnitrix is recharging, so you won’t be able to cheese your way through this one, bro.” she states with an uncomfortably wide grin. And unfortunately, she’s right about that last part.

(Cont.)
>>
What will you do?

>”So what now? You gonna report me to Sublimino like a loyal lapdog?”
>”I get your beef with me, but did you really have to involve the others in this?”
>”You see, THIS is exactly why I didn’t want you using magic. It drives people crazy.”
>”Are you seriously about to let a dude half your size tell you what to do? You’ve never let anyone tell you what to do.”
>”Just drop the gun and I’ll go wherever you want. We don’t have to fight.”
>Equip your armor and lunge at her with your sword drawn.(Earth Stance/Non-Lethal)
>Trick her into letting you get close to Slate’s totem so you can reactivate it.
>Activate your flame aura and melt the barrel of her gun.
>Attempt to hack her cybernetic implants.
>Write-in.

>>
>>4666385
>”I get your beef with me, but did you really have to involve the others in this?”
magic is cool. we don't hate magic
>>
>>4666385
>>”I get your beef with me, but did you really have to involve the others in this?”
>”Are you seriously about to let a dude half your size tell you what to do? You’ve never let anyone tell you what to do.”
>Attempt to hack her cybernetic implants.
>>
>>4666385
>Trick her into letting you get close to Slate’s totem so you can reactivate it.
Go doggy!
>>
I'll break the tie here

>>
Sorry for the delay. Had work last night. But on a positive note, I'll be switching back to day shifts next month. And that means more regular sessions.

>>4666533
>>4667314
Anyways, we're going with these. Writing...
>>
File: Stone_Creatures_OV.png (298 KB, 526x541)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
“I get your beef with me, but did you really have to involve the others in this?” you inquire whilst using this brief lull to catch your breath and formulate a plan.

“I’m the one that’s actually trying to protect them. You put them in danger the moment you decided to move in with her and those kids.” she proclaims without a hint of uncertainty. “None of you might see it now, but I’m trying to help you.”

“Help me? You think kidnapping my girlfriend and her kids, sucking the life out of my dog, trapping my nanny in her lamp, and beating up my friends is all for the sake of the greater good!?” you ask with a bewildered expression. “This isn’t you, Wendy. Not everyone sees it, but I know that you’re a good person. You could have sent that mana bolt straight through my chest back there, or sucked the life out of my friends, but you didn’t.” you explain to her. And for a moment, it looks like her expression is softening a bit. “I know that somewhere, deep down, you know what you’re doing is wrong.”

Wendy opens her mouth, preparing to speak, but no words come out. Instead, she lowers her rifle and closes her eyes. “Wade, what I’m about to say is gonna sound crazy, and I might feel like shooting myself after I say it, so listen up.” she demands with a bold look in her eyes. “You’re my baby bro, and I lo-” Wendy says, before quickly interrupting herself and loudly clearing her throat. “I...don’t...dislike you. In fact...I dislike you the least out of every fucking person in this Celestialsapien forsaken galaxy.” she declares with a series of pained grunts in between every other word. It might have physically hurt her to express genuine, heartfelt emotion.

“Aww. I don’t dislike you either, sis.” you reply in a slightly mocking tone. That’s probably the nicest thing she’s ever said to you.

“Shut it. I ain't not done yet.” Wendy snaps. Before continuing, she inhales deeply. “You might be my baby bro, but even I have to admit that you’ve been out of control these past few days.” she lectures you. “I mean, the things that they’ve been saying about you over the extranet. All those people that you just...I don’t even wanna think about it.” she shudders. “Shit was brutal, even by my standards.”

What the hell is going on here? What kind of crazy ideas has Sublimino planted in her head? And why is the rebellious, wayward twin giving you a life lesson? This is all so confusing.

“The point is, I’m here to bring you in. You need help, Wade. Even if you don’t want it.” Wendy proclaims while raising her rifle once more. “I’m sorry...but you’ll thank me later.” she adds with her voice quivering.

But at that very moment, you hear a faint chirp from your belt. The Omnitrix is fully charged and ready to go!

(Cont.)
>>
How are you gonna play this?

>Transform into an alien.(Which one?)
>Use one of your Viral Forms.(Which one?)
>”Come on, Wendy. You know me. Do I really seem like I’m capable of any of that?”
>”Someone poisoned your mind, Wendy. Whatever you thought you saw or heard on the extranet is a lie.”
>”Alright then, why don’t you show me those extranet articles? Surely, there should be some evidence to back up these outlandish claims.”
>Slowly walk towards her with your arms held wide open. She’s about to get the biggest hug of her life.
>Write-in.

Aliens Unlocked:

Top 10:
>Big Chill
>Diamondhead
>Zipmunk
>Bloodrush
>XLR8
>Fourcast
>Thriller Whale
>Knuckle Duster
>Hack N’ Slash
>Snapdragon
>>
>>4667840
>>”Alright then, why don’t you show me those extranet articles? Surely, there should be some in edited video evidence to back up these outlandish claims. One's that don't involve Sublimino as well.”
>>
>>4667840
>>4667870
Is me, I meant unedited not in edited.
>>
>>4667870
kek lessgo with this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.