[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 001.png (191 KB, 800x512)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
Welcome to Do Your Best Quest: Love Scramble! A non-canon thread (?) where Johnny Ando is tasked with fulfilling a mission from the heavens...

[Important Disclaimer: My valiant proofreader made me aware that I completely messed up the Quest’s calendar after the incident with T_T Neko. Basically, I ate 2 days. So, the first Judgment Day wasn’t on June 4th, but on June 6th, and so on. From this point onwards we’re fixing this error. Imagine all previous mentions of dates after June 1st as 2 days forward (i.e. the events of thread 100 take place on June 18th). But the days of the week still remain the same. Sorry.]

Information:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/QM91m
Discord: https://discord.gg/AmjbaTR
Archives: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=do+your+best+quest (Rough Grammar ‘till half of the 9th Thread)
Extremely out of date Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-nIx_dvaNCPQ7zLg2BK_ucCyGNM741kAANxqXj7hdDs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 002.png (391 KB, 640x512)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>4600316

You just woke up for no real reason again, but something feels off… at least you feel well rested! You can tell it’s early in the morning but it’s better if you check the clock. You need your glasses first…

“Something feels off, partner...” Philonune is wary of the most normal of situations. “Weren’t we supposed to be called to a meeting? The Judge girl said as much.”

“Maybe they forgot.” Knowing the Judges, you know this is a possibility. You put your glasses on and look at your phone for information.

It’s Momday, June 18.5! Just minutes shy of 6 AM… Wait, what? This doesn’t feel right to you.

The clock is stuck as well…!

Suddenly, a time-space shattering vortex opens in front of you and above your bed! Something no mortal should ever witness! From it, people in stupid angel costumes peek out.

“Hey there, sweetie!” It’s your mom! And she’s not alone, she’s with Lise’s whale of a mother and some kind of big demon angel woman.

“Well, this isn’t normal.” Philonune shakes his flame head.

“M-Mom…?!” You can’t believe your eyes! “Mooom…!” You wanna cry, you get out of your bed to hug her!

“Please do not get too close to the interdimensional gate.” The demon angle stops you before you get too close.

“We don’t have time for sentimentalities, boy. So you better listen.” Whale woman Dorothy interrupts as well.

“Sadly, she’s right, Johnny!” Your mom almost tripped out of the vortex to hug you back. Maternal instincts are on display. “We need your help!”

“What’s going on…?” You should’ve asked this first.

“Let me introduce everyone first! This is Dorothy! She’s an incredible scientist and the mother of your friend, Lise. I think you met before.” Ema introduces the whale.

“Hmph, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for him.” Dorothy has contempt for you.

“I remember you! You were doing some weird ass experiments! I wasn’t really sure if you were dead or not, but this basically confirms it, right?” You had the hunch there was more of her to come.

“Don’t count on it, these are complicated matters!” Dorothy smirks.

“Quick question, what’s the password for your PC?” You wonder. That thing has been sitting here for a long time!

“There is no time for that.” The demon angel interrupts. It’s literally one line of dialogue, what’s her problem!?

“And this is Angra Mainyu, she’s the absolute antithesis of life, she’s like one of the monsters you fought! You beat one of her daughters too, Chernobog! We call her Ahri for short.” Ema presents the evil demon of darkness.

“Congratulations on defeating Cherry. I can’t believe she actually wanted to destroy existence! Makes a mother proud.” Ahri coyly giggles. “I heard you have your eyes set on that big oaf Ohrmazd. That fool needs a good beating. I wish you well in your future endeavors.”
>>
File: 003.png (157 KB, 640x512)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>4600317

“Ohrmazd…? You can’t mean…” Philonune looks confused.

“You don’t know? And I made the effort of not calling him Ahu since I thought you knew his full name! You’re a fallen angel, correct? Perhaps you know him as the Creator? He probably divided himself again to enter this world.” Ahri reveals like it’s no big deal. “Doesn’t matter, it is not like you’re going to remember this.”

“We’re going off the rails again!” Ema interrupts this incredibly important conversation for Philonune. “Johnny, we come from the heavens with a special mission for you!”

…You look at Dorothy, then at Ahri and back to your Mom.

“Are you sure you don’t come from hell…?” You scratch the back of your head.

“Now that you mention it!” Your Mom adjusts her glasses as she has seen a big revelation.

“You two are really mother and son...” Dorothy facepalms. “Just get to the point, Ema.”

“Ehem! Well then, sweetie, we’re part of one of the many literature clubs in heaven! We meet every now and then to discuss and share the pieces of media we enjoy! Our discussions get pretty heated and it’s really entertaining!” Your Mom looks so jovial.

“It was a pure literature club until your mother joined and introduced video games…” Ahri shrugs.

“E-Everyone knows that the Fire Breathe series is an important piece of literature! Right, Sweetie?” Your mom wants you to back her up.

“Mom, I’ve never played them! Old RPGs are too long and slow!” You excuse yourself; you can watch like 30 movies in the same time it takes you to beat one! Your mom is disappointed in you...

“I’ll take this from here.” Dorothy rolls her eyes. “During one of our debates, we had an argument about the unrealistic portrayal of the concept known as Harem as we see them in some of the pieces of media your mother enjoys. I believe the notion is so absurd it cannot happen in real life.”

“S-She keeps trashing all my games for it! S-She keeps ignoring all the other aspects too!” Your mom sounds quite childish here. “I believe harems can happen here just like in my novels, games, and series! A woman can be surrounded by cute boys and have a happy family together! And vice versa!”

“It’s illogical! You can’t build this kind of relationship in the current cultural context of our country. Just at its core, people simply won’t be willing to join anything like this, full stop. There is a symmetry in the way we perceive relationships with others, imbalance will create enough resentment it will lead to its collapse! We condone cheating for a reason. And add multiple people to the equation and it’s obvious you cannot achieve any type of collective happiness like this. That’s not counting meeting the other primal needs, the economic aspect and more.” Dorothy brings her argument forward.
>>
>>4600320

“E-Enough! You can take responsibility and make them all happy! You never even tried! You just need to ask nicely! You can have a wonderful family!” Your mom believes in her ideals. “That’s why, sweetie, we need you to settle our dispute!”

“…how?” You raise an eyebrow. This is such nonsense you believe you’re dreaming.

“We managed to create a temporal rift for you to try to gather a harem in any way you see fit in less than 24 hours. This world won’t register the events of today, so feel free to do as you please.” Dorothy explains.

“How is that possible?” Philonune wonders.

“I don’t know.” Dorothy has no idea. She’s a fraud!

“Aren’t you a scientist?” You raise an eyebrow.

“You aren’t supposed to know either way.” Ahri doesn’t want to divulge more secrets.

“Why me…?” You’re not popular at all.

“Because I believe in you!” Your mom’s eyes are shining.

“I thought you were unremarkable enough that this was going to fail.” Dorothy believes you will fail. “Not like it matters who, the result is going to be the same.”

“I’m here as the referee.” Ahri is just here to enjoy the show. “The manner in which you decide to do this is important.”

“But how does this work…?” You’re a little lost on the terms.

Your mom clears her throat and begins explaining the Rules!

You need to reach 10 points for your harem to win! It can be any girl. You have 3 options to build your harem:

-One, you can hug a girl (with consent), and if you two genuinely care for each other, she’ll be added! Nets you 1 point.

-Two, you can kiss a girl (with consent), and she’ll join. Nets you 1 point.

-Three, you can do baby making activities with the girl (with consent), and she’ll join. Nets you 2 points.

A copy of the conquered girls will accompany you in flame form after joining. You have 24 hours. All the events here will be rewinded back like nothing happened.

That’s it!
“…U-Understood.” You don’t think this actually helps with what they’re discussing. “Do I get anything for doing this?”

“A secret prize.” Ahri hypes it up. “So, are you in?”

Do you accept playing this morally corrupt game?

>Yeh.
>Nah.
>>
>>4600322
>>Yeh.
For Mom!
>>
>>4600322
>YES YES YES
>>
>>4600322
>Fuck yes
>>
>>4600322
>>Yeh.
>>
>>4600322
>Naturally
>>
>>4600322
>Yeh.
Does the pope wear a silly hat?
>>
>>4600322
>I'll do my best ;)
Happy Non Canon thread and New Year
>>
>>4600325
>>4600334
>>4600335
>>4600336
>>4600354
>>4600386
Remember: no condoms. Always nut in, never out, except certain special cases.
>>
>>4600401
[s] Homie, I have long since decided to let completely loose on Non-canon threads amd now I got the chance. Lets make this one for the books [s/]
>>
File: 004.png (140 KB, 640x512)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
“Yes.” You adjust your glasses. You’re doing this for Mom!

Hooray!” Your Mom does her celebration dance! You would join, but you haven’t done anything yet.

“Excellent news!” Ahri appears to be really excited about this too. They did destroy the fabric of time and space for this after all. “There are a couple of more things we didn’t mention. First, this!”

From Ahri’s fingers some type of electrical beams come out and electrocute Philonune! Your partner starts vibrating, but you feel nothing on your end, which confuses you. He suddenly turns into a horse.

“P-Philo, are you okay?” You don’t know what’s going on still.

“I am, partner.” Philonune seems fine. Or rather, Philohorse. “Still, what did you do to me?”

“Now you have the new ability to summon him as a visible horse to even non flame users. He’s a horse for all intents and purposes, but your other abilities remain as well if you desire to summon him as you always have.” Ahri explains to you.

“Ehm… why did you do that?” The situation is pretty mental and you still are confused by what’s going on.

“Everyone likes princes on white horses! You’ll swoon any ladies’ hearts with this!” Your mom nods rapidly like Amelia does.

“Your mother is still stuck two decades ago.” Dorothy shakes her head. You assume this was her idea then. “I’ll admit the original rules were much harsher on you, but your mother convinced me on giving you a better treatment. The horse was part of this.”

“That’s… okay.” Philonune doesn’t know how to feel anymore.

“What was the other thing you didn’t mention?” You ask Ahri since you want this madness to continue.

“Everyone you know will treat this like a holiday, so you don’t have to go to school and I assume most people you know won’t go to work or do similar activities. Nobody thinks they have plans from the other day, but people can easily get busy. Be mindful of this.” Ahri makes you aware what the playing field will be like. “There is an app on your phone that will show you your progress and how much time you have left. Good luck.” Ahri enters the vortex.

“Thank you.” You think you’re ready for this.

“Hmph, I doubt luck is going to do much for you.” Dorothy walks inside the vortex and leaves as well.

“We’ll see.” You adjust your glasses.

“I believe in you, Johnny! Do your best!” Mom waves as the vortex finally closes.

The time is ticking again, now it’s 6:00 AM proper on this Momday…

“Strange mission we have to do, partner. But we’ll give it our all.” Philonune is on board, he turns back into flame form.

You kinda wish they gave you a minute to come up with a game plan, you don’t know if you should pursue people you know, or strangers, or what, hell, you’re even confused as to who likes you enough for this…
>>
>>4600421

What do you do?

>Get yourself ready, take a shower, and try to look good as possible without changing your style.
>Your mother said Princes swoon girls, maybe get a prince costume?
>Create an alternative personality to play up instead of your boring self.
>Write In.

Who do you go for first?

>You know exactly who! (Write In.)
>Random girl you know.
>Random girl you don’t know.
>>
>>4600423
>>Get yourself ready, take a shower, and try to look good as possible without changing your style.
Ruby, since she's just a few rooms away
>>
>>4600423
>Create an alternative personality to play up instead of your boring self.

>You know exactly who ( Ruby or Nariko. Might as well go for the easy ones)
>>
>>4600428
>>4600439
>support
Target practice :.D
>>
>>4600423
>Get yourself ready, take a shower, and try to look good as possible without changing your style.
> Ruby, why not
>>
>>4600423
>Ruby
>>
>>4600423
>Ruby
>>
>>4600423
>You know exactly who! Ruby.
hoping for matilda at some point
>>
>>4600423
Ruby
>>
>>4600478
[s] Its all about that timer [/s]
>>
File: 005.png (91 KB, 640x512)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Your lovely mother believes in you, which means she knows something you don’t know. So it’s better you get prepared and don’t do anything ridiculous or risky, even coming with those wacky ideas can be proved a waste of time and you have a time limit. 10 girls in 24 hours… potentially half but…

You come out of the shower clean as a whistle, you don’t try to comb your hair because after what happened yesterday, you know it’s completely pointless. A nice T-shirt, comfy jeans on, and you’re ready to go…! It’s 6:10 AM, you have nowhere to go and probably everyone is asleep this early on a holiday anyway. But…

The only realistic target you can think of is your roommate, Ruby. After that Drawtionary game you have no doubts about her feelings for you, but how can you go about this? And will you be able to do this without screwing up? You’ll have to find out!

You open the door to her room as delicately as you can to not cause much noise, and you see her there, in her large bed made out of two, sleeping like an angel. Okay, not like the angels you just met, but you get the idea! You need to make your move…

What do you do?

>Gently wake her up, sit near her feet and tell her you’re going to make breakfast.
>Gently wake her up, sit next to her and tell her you need to talk.
>Sneak inside her bed and wake her up with a kiss on the temple.
>Invoke and ride Philohorse and wake her up.
>Write In.
>>
>>4600525
>>Gently wake her up, sit next to her and tell her you need to talk.
>>
>>4600525
>Invoke and ride Philohorse and wake her up.
>>
>>4600532
This
>>
>>4600525
>Sneak inside her bed and wake her up with a kiss on the temple.
>>
>>4600525
>Gently wake her up, sit next to her and tell her you need to talk.
>>
File: 006.png (128 KB, 640x512)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>4600525

You sit right by her side and gently move her body to wake her up, she slowly opens her eyes then smiles when she realizes it’s you.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” You welcome her to the world of the awoken.

“Johnny… It’s early, isn’t it…?” Ruby sounds so sleepy her voice comes out 10 times softer than normal. “I used to wake up early every day until I left my family’s house…” she reveals as straightens her back. “I mean, mornin’…” She sounds back to normal. Kinda.

“We need to talk.” You’re waiting for her to regain her composure though.

“Uhm…” Ruby didn’t expect to hear those words, she’s trying to get serious despite her tiredness. “Did I do something wrong…?” She sounds a tiny bit worried.

How can you phrase this?

How do you respond?

>“Yeah, you haven’t hugged me!” Get that early point!
>“I know it’s going to sound wild, but I’m on a mission for my mom…” Tell her what exactly happened with details. She’ll believe you!
>“Ruby, I love you, do you want to join my harem?” Be as direct as possible to finish the mission.
>“Ruby, are you in love with me?” Be honest and see where this can go.
>“I like you.” Confess.
>Write In.
>>
>>4600622
>“Yeah, you haven’t hugged me!” Get that early point!

then and only if you allow a 2nd thing:

>“Ruby, I love you, do you want to join my harem?” Be as direct as possible to finish the mission.
>>
>>4600622
>>“Ruby, are you in love with me?” Be honest and see where this can go.
Honesty is the best policy
>>
>>4600622
>“Ruby, are you in love with me?” Be honest and see where this can go.
>>
>>4600622
>>“Ruby, are you in love with me?” Be honest and see where this can go.
>>
>>4600622
>write in
"Wanna bang?"
>>
File: 007.png (170 KB, 640x512)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
“Ruby, are you in love with me?” You’re going to put the topic on the table and see where this can go.

“Johnny, why are you asking me this…?” Ruby’s cheeks turn red as the question instantly takes her out of her sleepy trance.

“Please, just be honest.” You try to sound a little more casual so she doesn’t keep tensing up.

“I’m always honest with you.” Ruby retorts without hesitation, almost interrupting, eager to show she’s serious. “It’s just… I’m just…”

“Confused?” You raise an eyebrow.

“No, I just don’t want to be a hostage of my own desires…” Ruby looks away, embarrassed. “When you’re around me, you clog my mind, you become the only person whose interest I want, the only one I want to see smile…”

“T-That’s nice…”

“It’s scary… it’s not healthy… I know what’s like losing it, but I still want it. You make me feel like this. I keep wanting you. The truth is, I do love you, Johnny…” Ruby confesses with a smile on her face! She’s red as a tomato and beautiful as ever despite her just waking up…!

A-Are you mentally prepared for this?! She’s just the first one and you’re…!

What do you do?!

>“I love you too.” Kiss her!
>“Do you really want me?” Raise an eyebrow.
>“I want to make you feel more special than anyone else.” Up your game!
>“If you’re in love with me, you should join my harem!” Be upfront about this mess.
>Write In.
>>
>>4600695
>>“If you’re in love with me, you should join my harem!” Be upfront about this mess.
She deserves to know
>>
>>4600695
>“If you’re in love with me, you should join my harem!” Be upfront about this mess.
And remember, No consequences
>>
>>4600695
So long as there's an actual explanation
>>
>>4600695
>“Do you really want me?” Raise an eyebrow.
>>
>>4600695
Tell her the truth
>>
File: 008.png (120 KB, 640x512)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
“If you’re in love with me, you should join my harem!” You’re going to be very upfront about this bit.

“W-What’s a harem?” Ruby never expected not getting a clear response.

You explain to the best of your abilities what a Harem is, at least, the concept you, your mother and everyone in this bet understands as Harem. Ruby appears to have gotten it but that doesn’t change the conflicted look on her face.

“You want me to have a polyamorous relationship with you…?” Ruby explains it in terms she understands.

“Yes.” You nod quickly like your dumb sister.

“I thought this kind of relationship was only common in the elite.” Ruby retorts somewhat letdown by this.

“Huh?” You don’t get it.

“The most prestigious families having multiple lovers so the head of the family can handpick a worthy heir from his offspring.” Ruby gives you the trivia of the day. “It’s an open secret in the elite, but I didn’t think the commonfolk were aware. My family is one of the very few that doesn’t take part of this practice, something we were proud of.”

“I-I see…”

“But why do you want a harem? Am I not good enough on my own…?” Ruby looks sad.

You recall Ahri’s words from before: “The manner in which you decide to do this is important.”

How do you respond?

>“I’m on a mission from god.” Explain the fuck is going with your mom and this interdimensional bet.
>“Ruby, I love you! But there are many people I need to take care of and love too! I’ll take responsibility for all of you! I promise I’ll make you all happy! You’re really all special to me!” You promise you’ll look out for her, just like mom wanted.
>“Of course you’re not! But together, you girls can make the difference!” This sounds like a bad move, but hey.
>“You’re right, I shouldn’t think of having a harem.” You will lie? Or is this the truth…?
>Write In.
>>
>>4600755
>“Ruby, I love you! But there are many people I need to take care of and love too! I’ll take responsibility for all of you! I promise I’ll make you all happy! You’re really all special to me!” You promise you’ll look out for her, just like mom wanted.
>>
>>4600755
>>“Ruby, I love you! But there are many people I need to take care of and love too! I’ll take responsibility for all of you! I promise I’ll make you all happy! You’re really all special to me!” You promise you’ll look out for her, just like mom wanted.
It'd defeat the point of god testing if we can get a harem if we only get it because we tell them god is testing us anyway
>>
>>4600755
It either works or doesn't. Let's go!
>>
>>4600755
Use all our courage and charm
>>
File: 009.png (196 KB, 640x512)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
Ruby, I love you! But there are many people I need to take care of and love too! I’ll take responsibility for all of you! I promise I’ll make you all happy! You’re really all special to me!” You give her your word. “I’ll do my best to fulfill this promise!”

“Y-You love me...?” Ruby coyly hides behind her hands how happy she is to hear that. It makes your heart beat faster. “I-I wonder how my father would think if he saw hesitating like this… my whole life he taught me what those other families did was wrong, how much we should care for each other… but it doesn’t matter, he didn’t hesitate in disowning me.”

“…” It’s something you and Ruby have in common.

“J-Johnny, I don’t want you to promise that you’re going to make us all happy, I don’t care about the others. Only promise to me that you’ll love me, and you’ll make me feel special…” Ruby has one request, smiling ear to ear, cheeks blushing furiously.

“I promise, Ruby! I love you!” You proclaim your love to Ruby! Sorry, Osgood! But you know he wasted this wonderful woman!

Johnny…” Ruby is overjoyed!!!

This is it…!

What do you do now?!

>Hug Ruby and seal your declaration of love!
>Kiss Ruby and seal your declaration of love!
>Bang Ruby and seal your declaration of love!
>“Tell me, Ruby! How can I make you happy right now?!” You’ll do whatever she wants! She’s the special one!
>Write In.
>>
>>4600807
>“Tell me, Ruby! How can I make you happy right now?!” You’ll do whatever she wants! She’s the special one!
>>
>>4600807
No need for words, hold her tight and kiss her passionately
>>
>>4600807
>“Tell me, Ruby! How can I make you happy right now?!” You’ll do whatever she wants!
>>
>>4600807
>>
>>4600807
>“Tell me, Ruby! How can I make you happy right now?!” You’ll do whatever she wants!
Why not all 3?
>>
>>4600807
Eat this Osbad
>>
>>4600807
>>4600816
Changing to
>>
>>4600819
Actually changing to just
Her request might take too long and we're on a time limit
>>
>I need to take care of and love too! I’ll take responsibility for all of you! I promise I’ll make you all happy! You’re really all special to me!

Just letting you all know in advance.
The girl we give this line to and turns us down is the real best girl, boys.
It should be clear that Johnny doesn't want this harem genuinely, but because he feels a sense of responsibility to all the girls that have unironically been under his care. He knows he's literally the best option some of these women have to find happiness and is taking it upon himself to do his best as he always has and give it to them. There's also the idea of him being an indecisive teen boy with limited experience with women that aren't predisposed to cling to him like a life raft, but I like to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Either way, the girl that can see through this line and know what the deal is, is the best girl for Johnny.
Maybe I'm thinking too hard about the moral and romantic implications of this game...NAH! It's everyone else that's wrong! This whole thing is fucked!
>>
>>4600829
Holy shit, calm down dude
>>
>>4600829
Nah homie, this is the fun zone. You are just thinking too hard
>>
>>4600830
>>4600836
No, you!

No, but really, I'm perfectly calm and having fun with the rest of yah. I'm just saying, the whole "I'll take responsibility for all of you," line is fucked and very telling.
Anyone who falls for that probably needs more help than one man can give them, even if that one man is literally perfect like Johnny.
It will take a real woman of true mental and moral beauty to not take advantage of Johnny's well-meaning weakness and reject him if he gives her that line. To put his feelings above her own, despite how much she might actually love him.

Can't wait to find out who that girl is.
Probably Nina and YuYan.
>>
>>4600824
One final change to

>>4600840
If they want it should be fine, I think you're over complicating this, man
>>
>>4600843
>If they want it should be fine
So you say. This is all a wacky fun time game so it really doesn't matter.
But maybe we all ought to take a minute to really think about how these girls react while none of Johnny's actions have consequences. So far this experience has been quite telling as far as I'm concerned.
Not surprising in the least, but very telling.
>>
>>4600807
White and sticky makes for a great glue, doesn't it? :^)
>>
File: 010.png (196 KB, 640x512)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
“Johnny… hold me tight and kiss me!” Ruby wants to seal the deal too!

Ruby really didn’t have to say anything at this point, you were on your way to make love to the woman you… err… love! Thinking while doing this is a bad idea. You hold Ruby and passionately kiss her on the mouth, then you leave on the bed and…

[You scored with Ruby. Hooray!]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12k2AewFwM2-6XLvVsUZK0ueVfdSEDKuZkNTt3Dda3MM/edit?usp=sharing

[Disclaimer: All the threads’ lewds will be posted in the link above, we’ll be updating it as we go and I’ll repost it each time. They are not going to be great because I don’t want you to deter you from pursuing the girls in the main quest. This is all for good fun, and please do not take it that seriously!]

It’s 7:38 AM, you’re cuddling with Ruby… You just had a great moment you’ll never forget... Or at least, if the circumstances were different you wouldn’t. You really love Ruby and she loves you back… Osgood is a complete and utter idiot for leaving her! Before it pissed you off that he was such a fool, but now, after receiving this girl’s love – you cannot help but feel that little resentment grow. How can anyone hurt this poor girl?

“I love you, Johnny…” Ruby is resting her head on your shoulder.

“I love you too.” You rest your head on her head.

“We really… went a little too far, didn’t we?” Ruby chuckles. “I mean, we didn’t…”

“No, I don’t think so. This is only natural.” You smile at Ruby.

“Then Johnny, I think it’s going to be easy for you to keep your promise.” Ruby kisses you on the cheek, and leaves the bed. “I can tell you’re busy, I’ll prepare breakfast, you just get ready whenever you need to go.”

“But I want to spend more time with you…” You say on a whim despite knowing the circumstances.

“We will live a lifetime together, Johnny. As much as I love you, I don’t want you to pamper me too much. Nothing good comes when I get my way all the time.” Ruby leaves with a smile on her face. She cares deeply about you, kinda obvious at this point.

This conversation had a strange melancholic feel about it. But it’s undeniable that Ruby is overjoyed. You were so concerned about her, you almost forgot you had the time of your life!

Love is great!
>>
File: 012.png (112 KB, 640x512)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>4600903

You feel your phone vibrating. You grab and see on display that 2 points have added to your tally. From your phone a little flame that reminds you of Ruby comes out. In the same screen it says that this is a copy of Ruby just like Ahri said, but anytime Ruby and her flame get into the same room together, their memories get in sync. Which explains why she appeared just now. It has the same properties as Philonune, so you can turn her on and off as you please. Also, there is a congratulations message from your mom...

“Hey, some company!” Philonune is happy to have another flame around.

“I love you, Johnny!” Ruby’s flame gets on your neck and rubs herself on you!

“I love you too, Ruby.” You pat her head… She doesn’t know how exhausting this was, she’s kind of wild. “I can’t help but to think this is weird as fuck.”

“I know! I don’t have a body! Wheee…!” Ruby seems to be enjoying herself. “We’re really connected now! It is very strange! So you’re Johnny’s fighting partner? Very nice to meet you!”

“Nice to meet you too. It’s great not being ignored!” Philonune is having a good time.

“I thought you were going to be a little more distressed…” You comment.

“Why? I’m with you!” Ruby smiles.

What do you do with Ghost Ruby from now on?

>Well nothing, she can be around as much as she wants!
>You’ll turn her off once you start getting serious with the other girls.
>Turn her off now, unlike with Philonune, it’s way too creepy to have another human being staring at you the whole time!
>Write In.

Who do you go for now?

>Random girl you know.
>Nah, you’ll spend more time with Ruby!
>>
>>4600906
>>You’ll turn her off once you start getting serious with the other girls.
Our other hobos
>>
>>4600906
Nariko
>>
>>4600906
>You know exactly who! (Write In.) I feel like handling Nariko and Yu Yan next would be wise
>>
>>4600906
Nariko and Yu Yan
>>
>>4600906
>You know exactly who! (Write In.) I feel like handling Nariko and Yu Yan next would be wise
>Nariko and Yu Yan at the same time for max S&M roleplay?
>>
File: 013.png (112 KB, 640x512)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
“His name is Philonune, by the way.” You inform flame Ruby.

“What an exotic name!” Ruby nods to herself.

“Is that good?” Philonune is a little confused.

2 points down, 8 more to go. You feel conflicted thinking about it this way after the love you gave and received, but the more time you spend thinking about it, the more guilty you’ll feel, so you have to move on! Besides, your cute little Ruby is by your side reminding you that you’re doing this with the people you love! Which reminds you…

“Ruby, I’ll turn you off while I start getting intimate with the other girls, you okay with this?” You’re upfront about this too. That’s how this type of relationship works, right? Well, not like everyone has a floating fire following you around everywhere.

“Yes, I honestly prefer not to see it.” Ruby is quite upfront about it. “Wait, am I the first to join?”

“Y-Yeah…” You scratch the back of your head.

“I’m glad to hear that. I most likely set the bar too high.” Ruby sounds a little conniving here.

“You shouldn’t think about this as a competition, because you’re irreplaceable to me. Doesn’t matter who I get with, there is no one who could do the things you do. Love me the way you do… A-At least, t-that’s how I feel…” You sounded lame there, but Ruby seems to enjoy it.

“Still, I’ll show you more love than everyone else combined.” Flame Ruby smiles.

“For the first time I can feel the emotions going through human to human, it’s a warm feeling. I’m fully understanding how your emotions move you forward, and make you do what seems impossible.” Philonune interjects just to say his peace.

“You have never loved anyone romantically speaking, Mr. Nune?” Ruby is curious about this bit.

“Where I come from, romance does not exist. Free will is a concept I’m aware of just recently in my long life. There was no chance for a being like me to have the opportunity to share our emotions like other creatures do.” Philonune doesn’t seem to mind by the look on his face. “This journey has taught me that and much more, before I only could feel anger, but now... my favorite thing to do is laugh. Thank you, partner.”

“No problem, Philo.” You fist bump with your flame partner. You feel bad that these memories will be lost…

“What a wonderful relationship you two have.” Ruby feels touched.
>>
File: 014.png (79 KB, 640x512)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>4600965

You need to take a shower! If things keep going at this rate, this day will probably be the day you showered the most! Beating the day you had to shower 4 times! You don’t talk about that. You need to make yourself presentable! You leave the bed and take your clothes to the bathroom.

After cleaning yourself up once again and eating breakfast with Ruby, you leave the apartment to new ventures! Ventures that are one floor below. You’re going to meet up with Nariko and Yu Yan! It’s 8:06 AM now as you knock on the door…

“Hey, Johnny… how is it going?” Oh no… it’s Amelia! Your little sister. “Why are you here so early…? I’m the only one awake. Do you want to come in and play some games together?”

What do you do?

>“Amelia, I have, uh, a special date for you! My friend Xavi wants to go out with you… I’ll… uh… go get him. Yeah.” Sacrifice Xavi to get rid of Amelia.
>“I wanted to talk with Yu and Nariko privately, could you go to my apartment and spend time with Ruby?” Try to sound somewhat serious so Amelia decides to leave.
>“Sure, let’s play for a bit.” You’re going to pass some time with Amelia, because your mom probably is going to get mad if you ignore her. Just a little bit until the girls wake up.
>“Amelia, I’m on a mission from Mom.” Be honest with her and only her.
>Write In.

(Last Reply of the day, we continue tomorrow!)
>>
>>4600968
>>“Amelia, I’m on a mission from Mom.” Be honest with her and only her.
>>
>>4600968
Spec Ops shit ya knnow?
>>
>>4600968
>>
>>4600968
Philo can confirm if we need him to
>>
File: 015.png (78 KB, 640x512)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
“Keep this between us, don’t you dare to say a word to anyone, understood?” You prepare the field before throwing this bomb.

“I-I’m listening…” Amelia looks around to see if you’re being followed or something. You’ll take this as a yes. You get really close to Amelia, so Flame Ruby doesn’t listen to this.

“Amelia, I’m on a mission from Mom.” You whisper with the utmost seriousness.

…What?” Amelia’s smile shows only her confusion.

You explain in detail the situation Mom got you into, obviously leaving the part of how much progress you have made because you’re on a time limit. Amelia looks bewildered and embarrassed, but you can’t make out if she actually believed you or not.

“Johnny, a-are you sure you didn’t hit yourself on the head…?” Amelia is worried about you.

“You doubt the words of our own mother?” You reply.

“I-I didn’t know mom was into those kinds of games…” Amelia raises a good point.

“You know Mom never made us play any specific game.” You remind her you were able to pick whatever you wanted as kids. Whatever you wanted within your budget that is. “Wait, that’s the bit that’s bothering you…?”

“Your whole story bothers me, dummy.” Amelia shakes her head. “So, you’re here to hug Nariko and Yu?”

“That depends on them.” You adjust your glasses. You shouldn’t have said that.

“…Johnny, I think we should go to the clinic, and have someone check you out. Maybe an entity did something to you.” Amelia is not on your side on this.
>>
File: 016.png (197 KB, 640x512)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>4601732

Suddenly, you feel your phone vibrating furiously, more than like with a normal call. You tell Amelia to wait for a second to check what’s going on. The number on display is a mess, you answer it anyway. It’s your mom.

“Hey there, sweetie!” It’s your mom!

Mom…?” You didn’t know she could call you.

“D-Did you just say Mom…?” Amelia’s eyes are sparkling.

“Hand the phone over to your sister, please!” Your mom has this in the bag. She’s determined to be victorious today. You do as she asks…

“H-Hello…?” Amelia grabs the phone. “M-Mom? It’s really you!” Amelia starts crying. “Huh? There is no time for this? But mom, I missed you so much…” Amelia wipes her tears away. “I’ll be a good girl… What Johnny is saying is true? You have a mission for me too? Huh… I see… But… O.K. …. H-Here…” Amelia hands your phone back.

“Hey honey! Hand your apartment keys to Amelia, please! We’re going to reopen the gate!” Your mom asks you nicely.

Shouldn’t you ask some questions about this? You’re on a timer though.

What do you do?

>Hand the keys to Amelia.
>Ask your mom what she’s planning to do with Amelia.
>Refuse because you’re going to need them later.
>Write In.
>>
>>4601733
>>Ask your mom what she’s planning to do with Amelia.
>>
>>4601733
>>Hand the keys to Amelia.
>>
>>4601733
>>
>>4601733
She wants us to win, but I'd like to know what she's planning, too.
>>
>>4601733
Glad to see you coming back strong
>>
File: 017.png (82 KB, 640x512)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
“Huh, sure.” You hand over the keys to Amelia. She grabs them, a bit confused herself and leaves in her pajamas.

“Bye, Johnny… Don’t forget to close the door.” Amelia says midway to her destination.

Now you don’t have your keys anymore, hopefully it won’t affect you in any way or form today.

“Thank you, Johnny! We have something else planned for Amelia to do! Good luck with the rest of your mission! I love you, dear!” Your mom hangs up.

“Love you too, mom.” You say as you put your phone back into your pocket. She’s probably watching somehow, so you assume she listened to you.

“So why did she leave?” Flame Ruby asks Philonune.

“I don’t know. But it’s one of those times you have to trust my partner here, he knows what he’s doing.” Philonune has no idea what happened either. You always assume he heard everything you were going through, but it appears he does not all the time.

“You really trust each other that much! I need to get to your level!” Flame Ruby seems determined to have a great relationship with you, even if you’re not sure this is a good lesson to learn.

Anyway, you make your way inside the girls’ apartment and close the door behind you. It looks messier than the last time you were here, you blame Amelia because she was the one moving around here.

You feel weird being here without their permission though…

What do you do?

>Prepare breakfast for the girls. Nariko is gonna love this.
>Call Nariko’s phone to inform her you’re here.
>Call Yu Yan’s phone to inform her you’re here.
>Find where they are, you’re going to plan your next move then.
>Write In.
>>
>>4601790
>>
>>4601790
>>
>>4601790
Ladies love guys who serve them breakfast.
>>
>>4601790
>>Call Yu Yan’s phone to inform her you’re here.
>>
>>4601790
>>
File: 018.png (153 KB, 640x512)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Well, if you’re going to do things without their permission, might as well do things they will potentially like! Like breakfast! You make your way to their small kitchen and see what’s inside their fridge. It’s neatly organized and has a good variety of food here, they most likely bought groceries not long ago, you’ll indulge your cooking spirit a bit and go wild with something you think is going to be delicious.

“So that’s how you do it…” Ruby is taking notes on this.

“It’s easy to cook when you have this guy around keeping an eye on stuff.” You point at Philonune.

“I don’t do anything, partner. It’s all you.” Philonune shakes his flame head as he chuckles.

“Johnny is so humble sometimes.” Ruby joins in on the laughter.

You just roll your eyes, you’re more than halfway done so you still need to pay attention…

You hear someone’s steps coming closer…

“That smell…” It’s a girl’s voice, you know the one.

You hear the steps getting louder and faster! Now she shows up! It’s Nariko and she’s already drooling! She’s wearing a long pajama dress.

“J-Johnny!” Nariko is equally delighted and confused by your presence here. “W-Why a-are you here…? Am I hallucinating?”

How do you respond?

>“Making breakfast, silly. Call Yu, I’m almost done.” Pretend whatever is going on is normal.
>“It was supposed to be a surprise, but you ruined it...” Shake your head in disappointment.
>“Yes, you’re hallucinating. This is just a dream. Go back to bed.” Wave your arms at her to confuse her.
>“I’m preparing something delicious just for you, Nariko.” Wink at her.
>Write In.
>>
>>4601872
>>
>>4601872
>“Making breakfast, silly. Call Yu, I’m almost done.” Pretend whatever is going on is normal.
>>
>>4601872
Go hard or go home. go hard or go home
>>
>>4601872
>>
>>4601872
>>
>>4601872
>>“Making breakfast, silly. Call Yu, I’m almost done.” Pretend whatever is going on is normal.
>>
File: 019.png (149 KB, 640x512)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
“I’m making breakfast, silly. Call Yu, I’m almost done.” You pretend there isn’t anything out of the ordinary in this situation.

“And not Amelia…?” Nariko is trying to gauge your reaction as she puts her hand over her mouth.

“She’s out, she went outside to do who knows what.” You shrug in response. “I don’t know how long it’s gonna take her, so instead of waiting around doing nothing, I made some food for everyone.”

“I see! It smells delicious!” Nariko is too excited to care about the details. She looks adorable while she’s excited. “I’ll bring the short one immediately!” Nariko runs away…

After a minute or two, Nariko and Yu Yan both appear together, and magically, the food is done as well!

“Could any of you two help me with the table?” You need some plates for this meal!

“Huh, you weren’t lying, Nariko…” Yu casually walks next to you as she yawns.

“Why would I lie, short one?!” Nariko feels offended.

“Hey stud, why are you here?” Yu Yan is taking a good look at you for some reason.

“I told you what happened!” Nariko feels offended again.

“That explained nothing…” Yu Yan raises an eyebrow. “Let the big boy talk.”

How do you respond?

>“I came here to play games with Ame, but she randomly left after receiving a phone call.” Half a lie, half the truth.
>“I came to see you two.” Wink at them.
>“I’m here to make breakfast and have a good time with you, it’s a holiday.” Shrug. Be casual about it.
>Write In.
>>
>>4602007
>>
>>4602007
>>“I came to see you two.” Wink at them.
>>
>>4602007
>>“I came to see you two.” Wink at them.
>>
>>4602007
>>
>>4602007
>>
File: 020.png (152 KB, 640x512)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
“I came to see you two.” You wink at them!

Nariko got enraptured by your response, while Yu Yan smirked with a slight blush on her face. You start laughing.

“You cheeky man.” Yu Yan wiggles her eyebrows. “Really, you don’t need a reason to visit, but don’t complain if we sneak inside your apartment, right Nariko?” Yu nudges Nariko. Nariko maintains the same position and expression. “Nariko…?”

Ehehe…” A strange sound comes from Nariko’s mouth.

“This girl…” Yu Yan is disappointed in Mooriko. “Didn’t you hear, Johnny? Breakfast is ready! Take out the plates!”

“R-Right!” Nariko snaps out of it thanks to her other love, your food…

Nariko gracefully prepares the table in a matter of seconds, it’s all ready for your food to be tasted! You serve them both a plate and sit with an empty plate in front of you.

“You are not going to eat, dear Johnny?” Nariko wonders.

“I’m full, I already ate.” You shrug.

“Not everyone is as shameless as you to eat two breakfasts at any opportunity, Nariko.” Yu Yan says as she starts indulging herself.

“The only shameless one here is the one who’s not currently wearing any pants right now.” Nariko fires back.

“Big deal, he already saw us naked. Besides, I like to keep my guests entertained.” Yu Yan smirks. You didn’t even notice she wasn’t wearing any since you’re used to it, every time you cuddled together, she never wore any.

“I mean, it’s the only type of entertainment you can offer.” Nariko has a counter-counterattack.

“Better than having the show closed because of mismanagement.” Yu pumps up her cheeks in a mocking manner. Yu is relentless!

“N-Ngh…” Nariko seems to have no other insults under her long sleeves.

This conversation is far too mundane for you to accomplish your goals.

What do you do?
>Keep having a mundane talk because forcing things will lead to a disaster.
>“Girls, I want you two to join my harem.” Be upfront about your intentions. You know both of them like you! Somewhat!
>“So, are you two girls ready for another high stake bet?” Wiggle those eyebrows! You’ll give them a chance for revenge.
>Write In.
>>
>>4602069
>>“So, are you two girls ready for another high stake bet?” Wiggle those eyebrows! You’ll give them a chance for revenge.
>>
>>4602069
>“So, are you two girls ready for another high stake bet?” Wiggle those eyebrows! You’ll give them a chance for revenge.
>>
>>4602069
>>“So, are you two girls ready for another high stake bet?” Wiggle those eyebrows! You’ll give them a chance for revenge.
This will probably make the timer go bonkers in time spent but it'll be hopefly worth ti
>>
>>4602069
>>
>>4602069
>>
File: 021.png (153 KB, 640x512)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
“So, are you two girls ready for another high-stake bet?” You wiggle those eyebrows! You’ll give them a chance for revenge.

“Huh? You think you can come onto our turf, do whatever the hell you want and issue a challenge just like that?! You think it’s THAT easy?” Yu Yan plays it up.

“After completely dominating last time, yeah, it’s that easy when it comes to you two.” You smirk.

“This guy! Oh my god, we need to knock him down a peg or two!” Yu Yan can’t believe what you are saying. “Right, Nariko?!”

“I’m sorry, were you saying something…?” Nariko is getting seconds.

“…” Yu Yan is so incredibly disappointed in Nariko. “Nariko, this is our chance for revenge after the humiliation we got the other day.”

“What humiliation?” Nariko casually replies.

“W-When he made us strip…” Yu Yan can’t believe Nariko is so out of this conversation she has to remind her of it.

“D-Dear Johnny, y-you want to engage in that kind of game again…!?” It finally dawned on your OG hobo what the conversation is.

“Yeah, why not? Could be fun.” You lost a lot of the smug energy you had seconds ago.

“But this time we’re going to work together to defeat him!” Yu Yan has high hopes for another result.

“You didn’t even scratch me when it was 3 versus 1, just the two of you have no chance. I’m just here to collect the prize and watch some cute girls taint their faces red.” You humbly proclaim.

“These cute girls will teach this cheeky man a lesson he’s not going to forget.” Yu Yan won’t back down.

“I won’t get as nervous this time, sorry, Johnny. But you have no chance this time.” Nariko gets her old confidence back for a moment.

What do you do?

>Let the girls decide what the game is going to be.
>Propose that the game is going to be all-in immediately. You’re that confident.
>Propose to play a video game of their choosing, 2 against 1.
>Write In.
>>
>>4602147
>>Let the girls decide what the game is going to be.
>>
>>4602147
>Propose that the game is going to be all-in immediately. You’re that confident.
>>
>>4602147
>>4602161
Switching to >Let the girls decide what the game is going to be.
>>
>>4602147

Most likely way for them to accept upping the ante eventually.
>>
>>4602147
>>
>>4602147
<== takes priority but add this too if possible?:
>>
>>4602147
>>
File: 022.png (144 KB, 640x512)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
“Because this time—”

“Nariko, he got the point.” Yu Yan interrupts Nariko’s confident but repetitive speech. “We’re on, two against one from the very beginning.”

“I accept as well. No backing down now.” Nariko wipes her mouth before posing fiercely.

“I’ll let you decide what game we’re going to play. All I ask is that it’s not something you girls came up with or something really heavily against me.” You don’t want them to get cheeky and create a ‘Johnny immediately loses’ game.

“I understand.” Nariko will make sure there is nothing like that.

“Yeah, yeah, pretend you’re trying to be fair, but you’re still getting double the prize.” Yu Yan shakes her head. “If you lose, I demand something extra!”

“Like what?” You’ll listen to her demands.

“If you lose, you’ll have to fulfill one of our whims! Anything we want!” Yu Yan raises the stakes.

“From each?” You raise an eyebrow. That’s not very fair.

“No, we’ll agree on something.” Yu Yan is not as unfair as you thought. “Now as for the game… Nariko, come up with something.”

“Oh! I know! Let’s play Darts!” Nariko points at the wall, there is a toy dartboard in there.

“Nariko, how does this play to our advantage?!” Yu Yan isn’t happy with the decision.

“We’ll play separately, the first one to reach 0 wins a round.” Nariko is hyped. You can tell she’s good at this. “I believe it’s fair to ask, do you accept playing this game, dear Johnny?”

…Is it even fair to ask the guy using glasses to play a target game?

How do you respond?

>“Sure, let’s all-in immediately.” [Legendary Roll] (Roll 1d100, Best of 5)
>“Sure, let’s do this.” [Very Hard Roll] (Roll 1d100, Best of 4)
>“No, pick something else. I know you’re good at this.”
>Write In.

(Don't roll yet.)
>>
>>4602219
>>
>>4602219
>>
>>4602219
>>
>>4602219
>>“Sure, let’s all-in immediately.” [Legendary Roll] (Roll 1d100, Best of 5)
>>
>>4602222
>>4602227
>>4602228
>>4602229

Time to roll, fellas! 1d100, best of 5!
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>4602230
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>4602230
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>4602230
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>4602230
rolling but

>>4602235
Ayy lmao
>>
>>4602230
Les gooooo
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>4602230
Rolling for formality. God DAMN.
>>
These rolls are wild
>>
>>4602235
All I'm hearing is Mass Destruction.
>>
File: 023.png (150 KB, 640x512)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
“Sure, but let’s all-in immediately.” You adjust your glasses with unseen confidence!

“Johnny is such a confident man!” Ruby is fangirling for you on the side.

“My partner loves risk as much as risk loves him.” Philonune chuckles.

“D-Dear Johnny, have played before? It’s not as easy as it looks, you can practice as much as you want before we go.” Nariko is being really nice to you here, but you don’t need it because…

“Yeah, I’ve never played before, but I don’t need it.” You did once when you were little and you were awful! But the dartboard was too high for you, so it didn’t count.

“Nariko, you’re being way too nice to this fool! We accept!” Yu Yan is too confident of her win in this thanks to Nariko’s talent. “There is no way in hell we’re going to lose!”

>>
File: 024.png (176 KB, 640x512)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>4602336

[15 Minutes later]

“H-HOW THE HELL DID WE LOSE?!” Yu Yan is having a tantrum. “WHY DID YOU LET HIM WIN?!”

“H-HE JUST PLAYED PERFECTLY! THERE IS NOTHING I COULD DO!” Nariko is having a meltdown. “JOHNNY IS AMAZING!

“I-Indeed he is…” Ruby knows she won’t challenge you ever again. Good for you she’s going to forget this. It was just luck anyway.

“Way to go, partner!” Philonune is proud of you.

“THIS IS HORSE SHIT! YOU STUPID COW! YOU DAMNED US!” Yu Yan wants to bang her head on the wall.

“I-I TOLD YOU, THIS ISN’T MY FAULT, YOU IDIOTIC MIDGET!” Nariko won’t take the blame. “You were the cocky one who went all in!”

“He never fucking played before! Not my fault you can’t beat an amateur! You’re shit!” Yu Yan keeps complaining.

“Well, that was easy…” You adjust your glasses. What a shit game. “Now it’s time to pay, ladies.”

Nggggggggggggh…….” Yu Yan’s pride is hurting. “Fuck.” Yu Yan will go through with this.

“Y-Yes, Johnny…” Nariko is ready to do as you please.

What do you do?

>“Let’s move this show to your room, Nariko. I wanna be comfy on your bed.” You’re moving this to a new area.
>“Nariko, I want you to come with me first.” Take her to her room…
>“Yu Yan, I want you to come with me first.” Take her to Nariko’s room…
>“So, what are you waiting for?” You want to see them red as tomatoes!
>Write In.
>>
>>4602348
>>“Let’s move this show to your room, Nariko. I wanna be comfy on your bed.” You’re moving this to a new area.
Let's do this
>>
>>4602348
>“Let’s move this show to your room, Nariko. I wanna be comfy on your bed.” You’re moving this to a new area.
>>
>>4602348
>>
>>4602348
Speeeeeeddrun strats
>>
>>4602348
Fuck yes
>>
If we don't make them make out then we're mega gay
>>
File: 025.png (138 KB, 640x512)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
“Let’s move this show to your room, Nariko.” You smirk. “I wanna be comfy on your bed.” You scratch the back of your head.

“V-Very well.” Nariko accepts and shows you the way to her room.

“Now he acts like he owns the place…” A salty Yu Yan mutters to herself.

“C’mon, Yu, relax, this is all in good fun.” You put your arm around her and drag her closer as you trail behind Nariko.

“Yeah, yeah, just don’t think you can keep getting away with this forever just because you’re cute.” Yu Yan glares at you but puts her arm around you back. “You smell nice, like you showered twice today…”

“That’s an oddly specific thing to say.” You raise an eyebrow.

“That’s an oddly specific smell to have.” Yu raises an eyebrow back.

“M-My room is a little messy for obvious reasons…” Nariko is very nervous about showing you her room. You used to live together, you don’t get what the big deal is. She opens the door.

It’s a perfectly immaculate bedroom, except for the bed that is just a little messy, showing that someone was sleeping inside not long ago. It surprises you how impersonalized you feel in the room, it says very little about Nariko. Like a guest room of sorts, just with a tad more pink than normal and some flowers on the desk.

You turn Ruby and Philonune off and make your way in the bed…

“J-Johnny…!” Nariko didn’t think you would do that.

“Hey, I just wanna be comfy for this.” You shrug inside the sheets, which is barely visible to them. “I’m lucky enough that two of the cutest girls I know are going to do this for me again, I’ll do everything I can to enjoy it to the fullest.”

“Damn right, we’re cute. And damn right, you’re lucky. After the last game, who can’t deny it?.” Yu Yan gives you a cheeky smile.

“I had a lot of motivation to not fail, so don’t think it was all luck.” You wiggle your eyebrows.

“S-So how do we do this, dear Johnny?” Nariko gulps, a little excited, a little nervous and completely embarrassed.

How do you respond?

>“I don’t want you to strip. I want you to get inside this bed with me. I want to be surrounded by cuties!” Propose a change of terms.
>“Well, let the show begin! Do it at the same time so you girls don’t get mad at each other.” You know them well…
>“So you two are willing to do this for me because you like me, right?” Time for recruitment.
>Write In.
>>
>>4602519

(Last Reply of the day, we continue tomorrow!)
>>
>>4602519
>>“So you two are willing to do this for me because you like me, right?” Time for recruitment.
>>
>>4602519
>“So you two are willing to do this for me because you like me, right?” Time for recruitment.
>>
>>4602519
>>
>>4602519
Also what >>4602386 said
>>
>>4600316
Its been too long.
>>
File: 026.png (137 KB, 640x512)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
“So, you two are willing to do this for me because you like me, right?” You think it’s time for recruitment.

“Where did that question come from…?” Yu Yan’s expression is a mixture of confusion and indignation.

“I’ve been thinking about it ever since you two accepted a second time.” You say.

“You weren’t sure after the first time…?” Yu can’t believe how lame you are. “I bet you think Firm Buttocks only wants to establish a life lasting friendship with you.”

“Is that a yes?” You want verbal confirmation.

“It’s more like, I don’t know if you’re being this sassy because you’re tired or ‘cause you beat us and that cult the other day. Maybe you had some kind of revelation? Either way, you’re acting odd.” Yu Yan is somewhat wary of you.

“You don’t like it?” You are not being too different than normal.

“Okay, maybe you’re not acting THAT odd. But your actions are different than normal, I like to think I know how bold you are. So whether I like it or not doesn’t matter if I’m worried about you.” Yu Yan continues explaining.

“I see…” You realize something. “Wait, you evaded my question!”

“Tch, r-read between the lines, you goof. Do you really think I call anyone stud like I’m an old granny or somethin’? Like, I enjoy doing shit like this, but I wouldn’t do it with any random hot guy on the street.” Yu Yan gets embarrassed to reveal she likes you in front of anyone that’s not only you. “Fuck, admitting this is going to give me more problems than its worth…”

“Y-Yu Yan!” Nariko is in shock.

“D-Don’t look at me like that, it’s not like I decide who I like or not... It’s not like I ever hide the fact that I find him hot either.” Yu Yan pouts as she looks away embarrassed. “This is more embarrassing than actually stripping… He already knew, I don’t know why he’s making me say it. I'm just making it obvious for you.”

“You did!?” Nariko continues being in shock but now she turns to you.

How do you respond?

>“Yeah, we fucked the other day.” Nod rapidly like your sister.
>“That doesn’t matter now. Nariko, it’s your turn to answer the question.” Play dumb.
>“Nariko, I’m more worried by the fact you didn’t catch a glimpse of any of this before.” Nariko is kind of dumb, isn’t she?
>Write In.
>>
>>4603274
>>“That doesn’t matter now. Nariko, it’s your turn to answer the question.” Play dumb.
>>
>>4603274
>“That doesn’t matter now. Nariko, it’s your turn to answer the question.” Play dumb.
>>
>>4603274
>>
>>4603274
>>
>>4603274
>>
File: 027.png (191 KB, 640x512)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
“That doesn’t matter now. Nariko, it’s your turn to answer the question.” You play dumb. “Do you like me?” You say teasingly.

“I-I… I… I….” Nariko feels cornered, yet she can’t say a thing.

“Nariko, you say it all the time when he’s not around, don’t be a coward now.” Yu Yan remembers hobo sisterhood.

I’m just… I’m just…” Nariko is acting like when she didn’t have her memories.

“If you don’t say something, you’re going to regret it later when I snatch him from you!” Yu Yan tries to play the villain to gather courage from Nariko.

Y-You two are going to abandon me...?” Nariko sounds heartbroken.

“N-No, you silly farm animal, o-of course I’m not!” Yu Yan is losing the plot. “You’re too damn important to lose you in a love quarrel, same with Johnny, Amelia and… W-What am I saying now? Johnny, I’m starting to sound like you.” Yu Yan facepalms.

“Whoops…” You shrug. That’s how all over the place you usually sound…? “Nariko, what’s your answer?”

“C’mon, chin up, eyes on the target. It’s only 3 words.” Yu Yan claps for Nariko.

…I love you.” Nariko admits it. She immediately gets all embarrassed, sits on the floor and hides her face.

“Good girl.” Yu Yan pats her on the back, but Nariko is still having a meltdown.

You wonder if they forgot they were going to strip…

How do you respond?

>“So ladies, I have a proposition for both of you! Join my harem!” It’s time to make it formal.
>“You two are goddamn adorable.” You need to say it.
>“If I said that I love you both, how will you answer?” Test the waters.
>“Girls, wanna do some kinky shit together?” Wiggle those eyebrows.
>Write In.
>>
>>4603321
>>“So ladies, I have a proposition for both of you! Join my harem!” It’s time to make it formal.
>>
>>4603321
>>“If I said that I love you both, how will you answer?” Test the waters.
>>
>>4603321
>“If I said that I love you both, how will you answer?” Test the waters.
>>
>>4603321
>>“If I said that I love you both, how will you answer?” Test the waters.

Better safe then sorry but I don't mind getting to the point right awway if outvoted
>>
>>4603321
(Next post will be delayed, please be patient!)
>>
File: 028.png (185 KB, 640x512)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
“If I said I love you both, how will you answer?” You test the waters.

“Like, for real? To both of us? Or is that in a friendship kind of way?” Yu Yan wonders.

“For real.” You clarify.

“I would say you’re trying to bite more than you can chew. But that never stopped Nariko.” Yu smirks. Nariko doesn’t react since she’s still petrified from words she spouted. “It’s not funny when she doesn’t react…”

“Is that all?” You wonder.

“What do you want me to say? You think I’ll take it seriously? I mean the three of us did a bunch of kinky stuff together , so I guess it makes sense if you say that…?” Yu Yan scratches her cheek. “Or are you telling me you’re confused about who to pick? Is that it? Do I have to remind you who the prime girl is here?” Yu Yan is acting very smug.

How do you respond?

>“I mean it like I love you both and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life.”
>“Yeah, I can’t decide. So, I want both!”
>“You know what, forget about it. Time to strip.”
>Write In.
>>
>>4603415
>>“I mean it like I love you both and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life.”
>>
>>4603415
>“I mean it like I love you both and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life.”
>>
>>4603415
>“Yeah, I can’t decide. So, I want both!”
>>
>>4603415
>>
>>4603415
>>
>>4603415
>“I mean it like I love you both and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life."
And marry you and knock you up and make you the happiest women alive
>>
>>4603430
Based
>>
File: 029.png (180 KB, 640x512)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
“I mean it like I love you both and I want to take care of you for the rest of my life.” You express your love in the comfort of Nariko’s bed.

“If you said anything like that I would make sure that you don’t have a fever.” Yu Yan seems weirded out by your idea.

“Does it really sound that far-fetched to you? I’ve done that for you all and I’m not even out of high school!” You raise your fist with determination.

“I’m not questioning your commitment, boy. I’ve seen at what lengths you have gone for us and other people…” Yu Yan looks away. “If I heard this from someone else I would’ve laughed at the idea, but…”

“So, what’s the problem?” You insist.

“T-This stopped sounding like a hypothetical long ago…” Yu Yan is getting bothered by this. “Johnny, what the hell are you really thinking?”

How do you respond?

>“I want you two to join my Harem! I love you both and I’ll take care of you for the rest of my life!” Say it with conviction.
>“Yu, Nariko, I want to make you the happiest girls in the whole world. I realize I never want this to end! Please give me the chance!” Promise them happiness!
>“Is it really that weird that I’m thinking about this?” Question her.
>“Nothing, I was just wondering.” Shrug.
>Write In.
>>
>>4603472
>“I want you two to join my Harem! I love you both and I’ll take care of you for the rest of my life!” Say it with conviction.
Speedrun timer being ruined
>>
>>4603472
>>
>>4603472
>>
>>4603472
>>
>>4603472
>>
>>4603472
>>
File: 030.png (296 KB, 640x512)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
“I want you two to join my Harem! I love you both and I’ll take care of you for the rest of my life!” You say with conviction despite being more or less the same thing you said in the hypothetical.

“Look, Johnny. There are simpler ways to ask us to do pervy shit with you, y’know? Not like we’re going to agree easily either way.” Yu Yan doesn’t get why you’re complicating things. “Why do you have to be so odd about it?”

“It’s not just that, Yu! I realized how I want to spend the rest of my life, I’ve never been happier than in the last couple of months and it’s all thanks to you. Your love! Your smiles! I just want you to provide you all happy lives, because I love you!” You confess.

“You cannot say that that easily…” Yu Yan has a wry smile on her face. “Besides, the way you’re phrasing it, I assume you want more girls to join, right?”

“Yes!” You nod.

“What’s wrong with you…?” Yu Yan looks disappointed.

“Nothing. I know I can take responsibility for all of you, and I swear I’ll make you the happiest girls in this face of the planet. Trust me.” You proclaim.

“Sure, and what kind of life are you going to have? You’ll work yourself to death in like 5 years. Not even going to argue the other points ‘cause I’m not going to judge what kind of relationship you want or anything…” Yu Yan scratches the back of her head. “I don’t want that for you…”

“So, you’re rejecting me…” You feel like a sword went through your heart.

“Yeah, and ditch you like a piece of dirt? I’m not like that at all! You know me!” Yu Yan smirks. “I bet this dream of yours is not much different than when we used to live with you. I’m fine with that. I don’t want you to become everyone’s slave or you thinking you can do anything with us, so I’ll help you out. So yeah, I’ll join your stupid harem.” Yu Yan smiles. “But I’m your favorite, ya hear me?”

“Yu!” You’re about to cry from joy!

“Before you get excited, you have to actually make this a harem.” Yu looks down to Nariko, who’s still melting. “If she doesn’t join, nobody else will. At least I’ll have you all for me.” Yu Yan smirks.

“…” Nariko is slowly recovering…

What do you do?!

>“My dear Nariko, wanna join my harem?” Try to sound gallantly for the funs.
>“Nariko, I love you too, join my harem.” Be direct and honest.
>“Ehm… you know, I better leave.” Play hard to get.
>Write In.
>>
>>4603545
>>
>>4603545
>>
>>4603545
>>
>>4603545
>>“My dear Nariko, wanna join my harem?” Try to sound gallantly for the funs.
>While summoning Philohorse and being on it because why not?
>>
>>4603555
+1 do the Philohorse
>>
>>4603545
>>
File: 031.png (281 KB, 640x512)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
“Yu, I’ll need some space!”

“S-Sure…” Yu Yan grabs the recovering Nariko and drags her back from whatever you’re planning to do.

Heed my call, Philohorse!” You come out of the bed, jump in the air and spin midway to perfectly land on your partner’s back as Nariko recovers her composure.

“S’up.” Philohorse presents himself.

“The fuck?” Yu Yan starts laughing.

“Huh…?” Your OG Hobo slowly realizes she’s in a situation that makes no sense.

My dear Nariko, wanna join my harem?” You put on a gallantly tone of voice as you extend your arm to one of your future wives. Well, if the circumstances were different anyway…

Yes, my love! I’ll do anything to be with you!” Nariko didn’t hesitate to grab your arm and go for a kiss as she mounts behind you! You think this is amazing!

“N-Now you’re bold...” Yu Yan pouts.

“Philo, brings us to the bed.” You continue your charade.

“Right, partner.”

Philohorse walks 2 steps and drops you both while you were carrying your lovely woman in your arms. You safely land with Nariko on top of you. Philohorse disappears into flame form…

I love you, Nariko.” You exclaim for the world to hear.

“Am I having a dream?” Nariko can’t believe this is real.

“Yes, the one I’m making for you.” You wink!

My love!” Nariko is swooned again, you repeat, Nariko is swooned again.

“Bleh…” Yu Yan wants to puke.

“My dear Johnny... I don’t care what the future has in store for us, as long as we’re together. Thank you for giving me a future I can enjoy, I’ll repay you in kind…” Nariko rests her head on your chest, all satisfied in a way you’ve never seen her before. Like she’s in peace. “Make love to me again.” Nariko doesn’t know what making love means…

Ehem… You got a little carried away…

What do you do?

>Tell Yu Yan to come over, you’re all going to cuddle together! This big hug will be your declaration of love!
>Obviously Yu Yan is jealous that she didn’t get a kiss, so you’ll have to kiss them both! Kiss them both for your declaration of love!
>You’re all going to strip and have some fun together! You’ll do some baby making activities with them to declare your love to them!
>Write In.
>>
>>4603630
>>You’re all going to strip and have some fun together! You’ll do some baby making activities with them to declare your love to them!
It's time
>>
>>4603630
>You’re all going to strip and have some fun together! You’ll do some baby making activities with them to declare your love to them!
>Don’t forget Yu Yan
>Forget the condoms.
>>
>>4603630
>>
>>4603635
This is non canon we don't need them
>>
>>4603630
>Tell Yu Yan to come over, you’re all going to cuddle together! This big hug will be your declaration of love!
>Obviously Yu Yan is jealous that she didn’t get a kiss, so you’ll have to kiss them both! Kiss them both for your declaration of love!
Cuddles, kisses, and then lots of baby making please!
>>
>>4603639
+1
>>
>>4603630
oh also
>>
>>4603630
>>4603639
+1 also I CAN believe the horse worked. Were doing great!
>>
>>4603639
>Support
poor Chief, he has to draw all of this.
>>
>>4603630
Based
>>
File: 032.png (252 KB, 640x512)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
“C’mere Yu, let’s hug together, I want to be with you too.” You extend your arm towards your beautiful Yu.

“I thought you forgot about me amidst all that extra weight.” Yu Yan smirks, then decides to jump onto your side, she gets closer to cuddle. “Hehe.”

“B-Be careful, short one! You could break it!” Nariko gets worried for a second. It’s a sturdy, high-quality bed, you don’t know why she worries.

“There is such an obvious joke I can make right now, but I’ll refrain. I’m not dumb enough to ignore the stud I have right here.” Yu Yan gets really close to your face, you kiss her.

“I bet you were jealous that I kissed Nariko first.” You stop to tease her.

Fuck you.” Yu Yan starts kissing you again, albeit more aggressively. “I already won that race anyway.”

“K-Kiss me too…!” Nariko wants your attention now that Yu Yan used that moment to call her victory. You kiss her too albeit quickly.

“C’mon, you still have to strip for me…” You adjust your glasses. “Then, let’s do something I’ve dreamed of for a long ass time…” Your first threesome…!!! Both Nariko and Yu Yan leave your side to take off their clothes.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO FORGET THIS!? AAAAAAH!!

You mentally calm down as you see the girls starting to strip…

[You scored with Yu Yan and Nariko at the same time. Hooray!]

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12k2AewFwM2-6XLvVsUZK0ueVfdSEDKuZkNTt3Dda3MM/edit?usp=sharing

It’s 2:52 PM, you’re cuddling with both Nariko and Yu Yan, you have no idea how you managed to keep the pace, but god damn it, you did it and you enjoyed it greatly! It took way too long to tire them out to get to this point, but fuck it. It was great! And you know what makes it even better than great?! They love you! And you finally felt like you returned their love back. If this isn’t the best day of your life, it’s only because you won’t be able to rank it tomorrow…

“Can’t believe you went wilder here than when we did it before…” Yu Yan says as she rests her head on your shoulder. “Probably because you didn’t use—”

“E-Excuse me?” Nariko didn’t get that.

“Nothing!” Yu Yan starts whistling.

“It’s time for lunch…” You look at your phone. A little pass that even.

“I feel full already…” Nariko admits for the first time since you’ve known her.

“Me too…” Yu Yan admits as well. “Let’s just nap instead, I’m tired…”

“I need to go, I wasn’t supposed to stay this long…” You inform the girls.

“Can you stay a little longer please?” Nariko wants to be loved more.

“First time I’ll ever say this, but you got enough exercise… Just let Johnny go for now.” Yu Yan throws herself onto Nariko. “I’m sleepy, I’ll use you as a pillow…”

“Ugh, fine…” Nariko relents. “I wouldn’t mind a nap either…” Good thing you already cleaned the bed…
>>
>>4603735

“I’ll see you girls later, love ya.” You escape from the battlefield of love towards the door.

“Kisses.” Yu Yan faintly waves her arm.

“Take care, my love. We’ll be waiting for you.” Nariko waves as well.

“Like always.” Yu Yan sentences.

Once you leave this room, their ghosts are going to appear… Before they do, you should plan who’s next. As you peek at your phone, you see the number rise to 6…

Who do you go for now?

>Random girl you know.
>Nah, you’ll spend more time with Yu Yan and Nariko!

(Last Reply of the day, we continue tomorrow.)
>>
>>4603736
This is a long shot but Matilda
>>
>>4603736
>>Random girl you don’t know.
Gotta try the mystery box out
>>
>>4603736
Nice!
>>
>>4603736
>Random girl you dont know
>>
>>4603736
Matilda for hard mode?
>>
>>4603736
Nina
>>
>>4603736
Matilda
>>
>>4603735
>Legendary difficulty: Matilda
>>
>>4603736
>>
>>4603736
Matilda
>>
>>4603736
>>
>>4603736
>You know exactly who! (Write In.)´
Matilda. My dick demands it.
>>
>>4603736
>>You know exactly who! (Write In.)
Scarlet
>>
>>4603736
>>Dante Must Die difficulty: Matilda
>>
>>4603736
>>Random girl you know
>>
>>4603736
MATILDA!!!
>>
>All this obvious samefagging
Really guys?
>>
>>4603736
Matilda, our goofy fight sexual needs some love and care.
>>
File: 034.png (103 KB, 640x512)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
You step out of the room leaving those two to their own devices again, and as expected your phone starts vibrating again. You pull it out to see you have 6 points in your tally now. And then, two little flames come out…

“Good job, partner. More than halfway done.” Philonune mentally says so the rest of the flames don’t hear him. These different levels of consciousness are always going to be trippy to you.

“Heyo! We’re back!” Flame Yu Yan smirks as she’s the first one to come out of the phone. “Still looking good, stud.”

“Hey there, Yu and Nariko.” You pat both of their flame heads.

“I wanna stay on the top of your head, I wanna feel taller than you.” Flame Yu Yan exclaims as she sits on your head. “Man, it tingles being like this, right Nariko?”

“Darling, I’m not tired anymore, could you please come back to my room to continue with what we were doing?” Flame Nariko requests by floating right in front of your face.

“Nariko, that’s because we’re in this form, they just told us...” Yu Yan rolls her eyes.

“Who told you that?” You raise an eyebrow.

“We don’t know, we got a little educational tape about what was going to happen to us.” Nariko reveals. Ruby said nothing about this!

“This special ability of yours is kind of neat, now we’ll always have an eye on you, stud.” Yu Yan smirks. Oh, so they don’t know your mother is involved in all of this.

“Welcome, welcome! More company!” Philonune is happy to have more recruits.

“Yooo! I always wanted to meet you! It’s Philonune, right?” Yu Yan looks really excited to talk to Philonune. “Name’s Yu Yan! W-Wait, you’re always with Johnny, right? D-Does that mean that you watched us…?”

“Heh, there are many events I decide to sleep through. I need moments to ease my mind. Usually, the more intimate moments my partner has or when he does something boring like attending his classes.” Philonune reveals he’s not always on, that explains why he’s silent while you’re studying. “I’m usually the one who takes the initiative.”

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Philonune.” Nariko is acting like she’s meeting your parents. “Pardon me, but what did you mean by ‘more company’?” A sharper than usual Nariko notices.

“Hey there everyone!” Flame Ruby makes her grand appearance. “I didn’t expect Johnny to add more people already, he works fast, but I’m glad it’s you two!”

“W-Wait, you’re here already?! We weren’t the first ones?!” Nariko is in dismay.

“Knowing this guy, he did Ruby first ‘cause she was closer.” Yu Yan smirks.

“You tell yourself that.” A confident Ruby smiles back.
>>
File: 035.png (206 KB, 640x512)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>4604464

“I was expecting Firm Buttocks to join anyway after I got the gist of what this pervert wanted. I mean, she got all naked to satisfy his whims. Perverts attract each other.” Yu Yan doesn’t seem bothered by this. “So, did you watch us?”

“O-Of course not!” Ruby gets embarrassed by the idea.

“That afraid of competition, huh?” Yu Yan smugly raises her eyebrow.

“Darling, you’ll have to make lots of love to me to compensate!” Nariko wants more!

“Sure.” You adjust your glasses while smirking.

“What a lively bunch! It’s so different now that I can talk to them.” Philonune is enjoying this mess.

“But not now, I need to add more girls still.” You’re determined to make this work. The Flame girls don’t seem as excited by this as you are.

Your phone starts ringing to break the awkwardness. What nice timing! You pick it up!

“Hey sweetie! It’s me!” It’s your mom again. “Congratulations on getting so many points so soon! I’m so proud of you! I wish you could see Dorothy’s face, she’s so angry!”

“Thanks, mom.” You whisper for the rest to not hear. This almost feels like your mother never died and just went on a long ass vacation overseas, like your father or Nariko’s parents. “So what happened to Amelia?”

“I sent her to an equally important mission, don’t worry!” Your mom waves your worries away. Amelia is probably doing nothing important then, but you’re still curious. “Uhm! That must be her again! I need to go! I’ll call you soon again! Take care!”

“Bye…” You can tell she’s really busy. You think you know who’s next…

There is this stoic girl you are pretty much sure doesn’t have feelings for you. But you’re curious to know what would happen if you push her buttons, she seems to care a good deal for you, so maybe you’re wrong? You’ll find out. But, how are you going to do this? Unlike with your hobos, you just can’t barge into her dojo and push the issue. You don’t even know if she’s in there right now…

What do you do?

>Barge into Matilda’s dojo and push the issue.
>Call Matilda and agree to meet her at her dojo alone. It’s important!
>Call Matilda and tell her to get ready to go on a date with you in 15 minutes. You’ll offer her some money if she doesn’t accept immediately.
>Write In.
>>
>>4604468
>>Call Matilda and agree to meet her at her dojo alone. It’s important!
We don't have time to waste
>>
>>4604468
>Call Matilda and agree to meet her at her dojo alone. It’s important!
>>
>>4604468
A matter of critical importance.
>>
>>4604468
>>
File: 036.png (76 KB, 640x512)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
You decide it’s better to not lose any time and not risk it either, so you call her and ask her to meet up at her dojo alone for a matter of critical importance. You tried to be vague enough to catch her curiosity and you think you acted pretty well to sell its seriousness too. Matilda accepted immediately and hung up too like this was some kind of secret spy flick, better for you to get this done but you don’t know if it’s going to help the mood…

In an effort not to waste too much time, you decided to use Philohorse as a means of transportation to get to the dojo even if it’s pretty close to your place. You didn’t know what part you should’ve used on the street, but it’s Pokyo Lokyo, there are barely even any cars anymore and that’s not even counting the people who left because of Judgment Day.

When the dojo was visible, you decided to get rid of Philohorse for now because explaining would be rather difficult knowing how inquisitive Matilda gets sometimes. You walk the last stretch until you get to the door, but before you can even knock, Matilda opens the door and tells you to get in. You awkwardly do what she says as she keeps looking behind you for trouble, then finally closes it. She turns to you.

“What’s the situation?” Matilda wants to know what’s going on, she’s getting the wrong idea about this! She thinks you’re in danger!

How do you respond?

>“Matilda, calm down, I just wanted to see you…” Calm her down before continuing.
>“Oh, you got the wrong idea, it’s not that kind of important matter.” It is still important though.
>“Thank you, I knew I could trust you.” Play up a charade for fun.
>Write In.
>>
>>4604621
>>“Thank you, I knew I could trust you.” Play up a charade for fun.
>>
>>4604621
>>“Matilda, calm down, I just wanted to see you…” Calm her down before continuing.
>>
>>4604621
>“Oh, you got the wrong idea, it’s not that kind of important matter.” It is still important though.
>>
>>4604621
Switching to
It's a matter of utmost importance, but it's best not to play it up too much.
>>
>>4604621
>“Matilda, calm down, I just wanted to see you…” Calm her down before continuing.
>>
>>4604621
>>
>>4604621
>>“Oh, you got the wrong idea, it’s not that kind of important matter.” It is still important though.
>>
>>4604621
>>
File: 037.png (75 KB, 640x512)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
“Oh, you got the wrong idea, it’s not that kind of important matter.” But still very much important, you’re helping your mom!

“You’re in no immediate danger?” Matilda is still wary.

“No, I’m not, calm down.” You’re on a timer though.

“That’s a relief.” Matilda closes her eyes as she relaxes. “Why do you have to worry me like that?” Matilda is not a happy bunny.

“You were the one who got the wrong idea…” You scratch the back of your head.

“Your request drove me to that conclusion, it’s not your regular method of asking for help. Don’t act like extreme situations haven't happened before.” Matilda would be pouting if she was anyone else but her.

“I mean, I still think it’s really important.” You’re on a mission from Mom!

“Important enough I had to drop my shift to come here to help you?” Matilda wants a really good explanation. “That’s done. I might as well listen to you. What’s wrong?”

Despite all that, Matilda is willing to help, but she’s not in a great mood… How will you salvage this?

What do you do?

>“I can cover the money for your shift if you want to.” You have some money.
>“Why do you keep working? Your dojo is done anyway.” Change topics for a bit, get her to relax... or piss her more off, whatever comes from this.
>“Sorry, I just wanted to see you alone. It’s been a while, don’t you think?” You wanna be with Matilda!
>Write In.
>>
>>4604706
>>“Sorry, I just wanted to see you alone. It’s been a while, don’t you think?” You wanna be with Matilda!
>>
>>4604706
>“Sorry, I just wanted to see you alone. It’s been a while, don’t you think?” You wanna be with Matilda!
>>
>>4604706
>>
>>4604706
>>
>>4604706
>“I can cover the money for your shift if you want to.” You have some money.
>>
>>4604706

Damn, she dropped her shift for us. She actually gives a fuck.
>>
>>4604706
>>“I can cover the money for your shift if you want to.” You have some money.
>>“Sorry, I just wanted to see you alone. It’s been a while, don’t you think?” You wanna be with Matilda!

We made her panic and drop her shift. That deserve an apology.
>>
Reminder, the options are
>Hug
>Kiss
>Creampie repeatedly until overflowing

The girls left are
>Matilda
>Lise
>Yukika
>Scarlet
>Nurse Kata
>Ajna
>Neko
>Nina
>Vivienne
>Carol
>Emily
>that Assistant girl from the Dark Church
>Giorsal
>Aurora
>Holly
>Posie
Post if I missed any.

The sole limiting factor we have is TIME, people. Consider the options and choose wisely to get as many of the girls as possible
>>
File: 038.png (75 KB, 640x512)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
“Sorry, I just wanted to see you alone. It’s been a while, don’t you think?” You just want to spend some time with her. She’s important to you, and you want her to realize that.

“That’s the only reason? I believe you said it was important.” Matilda isn’t impressed.

“Spending time together is not important to you?” You are disappointed as well.

“If you wish to spend quality time together, you should come to training more often.” The always dry Matilda retorts. “I have one or two special training methods prepared just for you.”

“Matilda, do you really think training is the most enjoyable activity we can do together?” You scratch the back of your head.

“With training you can build resilience and camaraderie. It’s a challenging undertaking for the both of us. I believe it’s a very strenuous, arduous, yet satisfying activity for us to enjoy.” Matilda doesn’t seem to get your point.

“But it’s not like at the end of the day I know more about Matilda Spice than before. You’re a hard working, professional and cool-headed girl. One of the most reliable people I’ve ever met. But I know there’s more to you.” You argue back.

“If you come to training more I—”

“That’s not enough for me.” You interrupt Matilda.

“I-I understand.” Matilda acknowledges your concerns. “I’ve been neglectful in those aspects, we’re not just master and apprentice, we’re friends at the end of the day, right?”

Matilda is slowly coming out of her shell.

How do you respond?

>“For now.” Wiggle those eyebrows.
>“You only see me as a friend?” Raise an eyebrow.
>“Indeed, but we could be so much more than that.” You want to see Matilda’s cute side!
>“Right, so can we have some fun today?” Have fun like friends would!
>Write In.
>>
>>4604792
>“Indeed, but we could be so much more than that.” You want to see Matilda’s cute side!
>>
>>4604792
>>“Indeed, but we could be so much more than that.” You want to see Matilda’s cute side!
Be bold
>>
>>4604792
>“With sex you can build resilience and camaraderie. It’s a challenging undertaking for the both of us. I believe it’s a very strenuous, arduous, yet satisfying activity for us to enjoy.” Matilda doesn’t seem to get your point.
Fixed

Hug and kiss when the time comes, as time is limited
>>
>>4604792
Not a write in but I want this to be said seriously. Johnny means this
>>
>>4604792
>>“Indeed, but we could be so much more than that.” You want to see Matilda’s cute side!
>>
File: 039.png (75 KB, 640x512)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
“Indeed, but we could be so much more than that.” You get all serious. You want to see Matilda’s cute side!

“Please, explain yourself.” Matilda plays dumb. You catch on to it.

“Matilda, I know you’re not stupid, you know exactly what I meant.” You remain firm.

“Do you really harbor those kinds of feelings for me of all people? Or are you taunting me?” Matilda looks away.

“Is what I’m saying that strange to you?” You pursue.

“I know what kind of person I appear to be. I know how I have treated you and everyone else. I’m not under the illusion that I’m anything but everyone’s acquaintances at best. I’ve been unable to build anything more than that.” Matilda looks down.

“You just said we were friends, Matilda.” You use her words against her.

“My apologies, you’ve misunderstood me, I’ve never said we were good friends.” Matilda still doesn’t look at you.

How do you respond?

>“Why not? Do we have to pass a test or something?” You’re confused by what she’s saying.
>“We don’t have to be good friends where I’m planning on going.” Wiggle those eyebrows.
>“What are you so worried about, a hug? Big deal.” Shake your head in disappointment. She’s taking herself too seriously.
>“You’re damn cute, I know you have a lovely smile somewhere, and I’ll break inside your shell just to see it.” And you get results, damn it!
>Write In.
>>
>>4604843
>>“What are you so worried about, a hug? Big deal.” Shake your head in disappointment. She’s taking herself too seriously.
>>
>>4604843
>>“Why not? Do we have to pass a test or something?” You’re confused by what she’s saying.
>>
>>4604843
>“What are you so worried about, a hug? Big deal.” Shake your head in disappointment. She’s taking herself too seriously.
>>
>>4604843
>>
>>4604843
>>“What are you so worried about, a hug? Big deal.” Shake your head in disappointment. She’s taking herself too seriously.
>>
>>4604843
>>
File: 040.png (270 KB, 640x512)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
“What are you so worried about, a hug? Big deal.” You shake your head in disappointment.

“It’s much more than that.” Matilda shakes her head back. “I don’t care about empty expressions of affection.”

“You’re taking yourself way too seriously, Mat.” You think she needs to chill.

“Am I?” Matilda won’t back from her stance. “I cannot allow myself to pick my friends lightly. I just can’t form a relationship with anyone… It’s not that simple.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You should understand what I mean more than anyone, Johnny Ando. Or did you forget about what happened to you? Remember those who offered their swords to fight alongside you, were the first to backstab you with them.” Matilda is trying to open up some old wounds. Except it was a couple of weeks ago. “Those people who you selected on a whim to rely on, ditch you like you were dirt when you needed them the most. Those who you take care of when they were defenseless, didn’t hesitate to hurt you for their convenience. Those who you never hesitated to help, looked down on you and call you worthless.”

“What’s your point?”

“All the people you cared about… Osgood, Nariko, Uccelli, even your own sister Amelia and many more. They all betrayed you… Nobody had your back. You chose the wrong people to help…” Matilda shakes her head rapidly. “Enough. I’m talking nonsense. Please forgive me and forget what I said, Johnny.”

Matilda absentmindedly starts walking away…

What do you do?

>“You cannot say something like that and just leave, dummy.” Grab her arm.
>“And what does this have to do with us not being able to be good friends?” You question before she goes.
>“See? I’m learning more here than with training!” Joke.
>“That’s all in the past, Mat.” You don’t care anymore. Okay, maybe a little. But not that badly.
>Write In.
>>
>>4604943
>>“You cannot say something like that and just leave, dummy.” Grab her arm.
>>
>>4604943
>Write in
"Even if that was true do you know who was always there for me? You were, you never took anything I gave you and hurt me with it. You have to realize that right?"
>>
>>4604943
>>
>>4604943
>>“You cannot say something like that and just leave, dummy.” Grab her arm.
>>
>>4604958
+1
>>
File: 041.png (76 KB, 640x512)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
“You cannot say something like that and just leave, dummy.” You grab Matilda’s arm before she can escape like a dummy.

“I apologize...” Matilda won’t look at you. “I can’t say I’m used to speaking my mind.”

“You’re one of the most direct people I know.” You retort, almost breaking the mood.

“That’s professional advice.” Matilda clarifies.

“Point is, don’t run away. Please.” You ask as nicely and as seriously as you can.

“What do you want me to do…?” Matilda feels confused.

Yeah…

What do you want her to do?

How do you respond?

>“Stay here, and trust me.”
>“Just explain to me what’s wrong, I don’t care about being good friends, I just wanna help you.”
>“Just relax and don’t take it too seriously.”
>Write In.
>>
>>4604995
>>“Stay here, and trust me.”
>>
>>4604995
>>
>>4604995
>>“Stay here, and trust me.”
>>
>>4604995
>>
File: 042.png (75 KB, 640x512)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
“Stay here, and trust me.” You ruined her shift anyway, so where else can she go?

“….” Matilda turns around without answering you, she moves her arm away from your grasp – you weren’t grabbing her with any force, so there was no struggle. She looks down at your feet then up until she’s staring you right in your eyes. “…I apologize again, I made a fool out of myself.”

Matilda’s not moving anymore, you believe she’s planning on staying.

“So, do you trust me?” You ask.

“It’s meaningless for me to say anything, I’ll let my actions speak for me, as I always have. For better or worse.” In a weird way, Matilda looks nervous and at peace.

“You’re not going anywhere?” You raise an eyebrow.

“Am I moving anything else but my mouth?” Matilda retorts.

“I can see you breathing pretty hard.” You almost chuckle.

“Am I…?” Matilda looks perplexed.

“It’s all right, I know it wasn’t easy.” You smile.

“I don’t understand what you mean.” Matilda is not trying to save face or anything, she genuinely doesn’t understand.

“Doesn’t matter, you’re letting your actions speak for you, aren’t you?” You say.

“You’re correct.” Matilda closes her eyes.

“Is this fine?” You grab her hands.

“I suppose.” Matilda isn’t fighting it. Her erratic breathing comes to a slow end. “…Are words meaningless to you?”

“Hmm?”

“Tell me, how much did it hurt when everyone, myself included, did that to you?” Matilda wonders about the previous days before Judgment Day. The topic she’s been alluding to this whole time.

How do you respond?

>“That doesn’t matter to me now, that’s just the past.”
>“It hurt more than the wounds Neko left me with.”
>“Would any answer be satisfactory to you?”
>Write In.

(Last Reply of the day, we continue tomorrow.)
>>
>>4605079
>>“It hurt more than the wounds Neko left me with.”
>>
>>4605079
>“It hurt more than the wounds Neko left me with.“
>>
>>4605079
>>
>>4605079
>>
File: 043.png (73 KB, 640x512)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
“It hurt more than the wounds Neko left me with.” You respond half-jokingly.

“Please never forget that feeling.” Matilda opens her eyes and moves her hands over yours like taking control.

“Why?” You retort.

“Because it’s something we have in common.” Matilda looks down. “And it makes me feel less lonely.”

“So you feel guilty about that still?”

“If I didn’t fail that day, things would’ve been much different, don’t you think?” Matilda stops holding your hands and relaxes. “I didn’t intend to lower your morale, I’m not at my best right now. But I have to admit, it feels riveting to let this out. Thank you. Let’s sit down…”

Suddenly, Matilda acts like nothing happened...

She completely ignored what you were saying earlier! You expressed your feelings and you got some weird ass guilt trip! Was this all part of her plan?!

How do you respond?

>“So, you’re just going to ignore my feelings for you?” Raise. That. Eyebrow.
>“You don’t have to feel guilty about what happened.” You don’t get why she’s bringing it up either.
>“…So, did you like holding hands with me?” Be cheeky.
>Write In.
>>
>>4605902
>“…So, did you like holding hands with me?” Be cheeky.
>>
>>4605902
>>
>>4605902
As much as I want to bring up the handholding, this is the best choice barring a solid write-in from a brave anon. Calling her out and being honest is the best thing to do here, just like with Yu and everybody else.
>>
>>4605902
>>
>>4605902
>“…So, did you like holding hands with me?” Be cheeky
>>
>>4605902
>>“…So, did you like holding hands with me?” Be cheeky.
>>
File: 044.png (74 KB, 640x512)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
“So, you’re just going to ignore my feelings for you?” You raise your eyebrow.

“Do you want something to drink? I believe Oliver has some cola in the fridge, the man loves that stuff. I do advise against drinking too much of that beverage.” Matilda starts walking away towards the kitchen.

“Matilda, are you ignoring me on purpose?” You frown.

“I don’t recall doing that, no.” Matilda acts puzzled.

“Then you should answer the question I made.” You say.

“Which is?” Matilda raises an eyebrow.

“Are you ignoring my feelings for you from this point onwards?”

“Pardon, I was distracted, can you repeat that?” Matilda is expertly playing dumb, she’s a good actress. Too bad the script sucks and this is too obvious!

“Matilda, I’m not stupid.”

“Go you, I suppose.” Matilda wants to walk away towards the fridge.

Why is she being so difficult?!

How do you respond?

>“Coward.” Call her out.
>“I love you.” Get in front of her.
>“Take me seriously, please.” You want this to be done the right way.
>Write In.

(Sorry, didn't see the last post until way too late.)
>>
>>4605947
>>“Take me seriously, please.” You want this to be done the right way.
>>
>>4605947
>>
>>4605947
Time is running out...
>>
>>4605947
>>
>>4605947
>>
>>4605947
>>
File: 045.png (83 KB, 640x512)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
“Take me seriously, please.” You want this to be done the right way. You want a proper answer.

“Fine. You've been a proper man about this since the beginning, there is no excuse for my behavior.” Matilda knows she’s out of her comfort zone. “I apologize for being this obtuse, I’m listening now.”

“I just want you to acknowledge my feelings and give me an answer.” You look her right in her eyes. She stares you back.

“I don’t understand why you harbor those feelings for me, the only explanations I can come up with are reasons merely superficial, since there is so little I offer otherwise.” Matilda looks away. “And whether that’s the case or not, I don’t want to find out. I don’t want to see you that way. I’m sorry…”

How do you respond?

>“The only thing I’ve been listening to is you assuming what I feel or not. Now tell me, what do you feel about me?” You believe she’s being overly negative.
>“Well, Matilda, I’ll show you how wrong you are. Stop being so pessimistic and just give me a chance!” A chance for love to blossom!
>“I understand. I still want to know more about you eventually, maybe you’ll stop having those doubts in the future.” You failed! Damn it!
>Write In.
>>
>>4605990
>>“Well, Matilda, I’ll show you how wrong you are. Stop being so pessimistic and just give me a chance!” A chance for love to blossom!
>>
>>4605990
>“Well, Matilda, I’ll show you how wrong you are. Stop being so pessimistic and just give me a chance!” A chance for love to blossom!
>>
>>4605990
>>
>>4605990
>“The only thing I’ve been listening to is you assuming what I feel or not. Now tell me, what do you feel about me?” You believe she’s being overly negative.
>>
File: 046.png (84 KB, 640x512)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
“Well, Matilda, I’ll show you how wrong you are. Just give me a chance!” You won’t give up on her, that’s not your style.

“Hmph, going that far just to prove me wrong? I just don’t understand you…” Matilda almost wants to laugh.

“Going that far? This is going to be easy peasy. Soon you’ll get how truly beautiful I think you really are.” You smirk.

“You’re quite the fawner.” Matilda is bothered by this amount of praise.

“There is a lot to admire.” You adjust your glasses “Is that a yes? Or am I overstepping my boundaries?”

“Do as you please.” Matilda doesn’t mind anymore.

“That really doesn’t answer my question, do you like me back?” You raise an eyebrow.

“How can it be so simple for you to say those words?” Matilda gets embarrassed.

“Because those are my feelings. You are allowing me to give this a shot because you want this too, right?” You need to make sure of this.

“Can my actions speak for me once again…?” Matilda looks at you right in the eyes. She’s getting closer… She’s going to…! You need to react as well! But you don’t want it to backfire!

What do you do?

>Hug Matilda and seal your declaration of love!
>Kiss Matilda and seal your declaration of love!
>Bang Matilda and seal your declaration of love!
>Tell Matilda to stop, she needs to agree to join your harem first!
>Write In.
>>
>>4606049
>>Tell Matilda to stop, she needs to agree to join your harem first!
>>
>>4606049
>>
>>4606049
>>
>>4606056
actually changing to
But god please don't let this just be a blow up in all of our faces
>>
>>4606049
This is a bad idea. But I’m gonna vote for it anyway.
>>
File: 047.png (80 KB, 640x512)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
“Wait, Matilda.” You stop her before you let your instincts get the best of you.

“…I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have.” Matilda feels the pain of rejection.

“No, no, no, it’s not like that. I just need you to listen to me for one second. There is something I need to confess.” You grab her arms to indicate she’s not the problem.

“I knew it, you have a secret child.” Matilda assumes for no reason.

“W-What? No!” You shake your head furiously.

“Then you have a scandalous secret relationship with our teacher, Nina Uccelli.” Matilda is getting way ahead of herself. “It was far too obvious if you think about it.”

“N-No!” At least, not anymore!

“Then it’s with one of the girls you took care of, which one is it? Yu Yan or Nariko?” Matilda wants an explanation, she’s not even angry, she just wants to know. She’s right on the target here though in this occasion, but that’s beside the point.

“Just let me explain, will you?” You want to talk.

“Pardon me, it’s something I always wanted to ask.” Matilda picked the worst time for this.

“I need to be upfront about this, Matilda, I’m planning on getting a harem.” You proclaim! “You know what a harem is, right?”

“Thanks to my line of work, I do.” Matilda nods.

“So… uhm… do you want to join it?” You get serious.

“This is not exactly the type of relationship I thought we would have.” Matilda doesn’t seem into the idea.

“That’s why I wanted to be upfront about it before it got worse.” You scratch the back of your head. “Matilda, I love you, I promise I’ll take care of you and take responsibility!”

“…………………” Matilda looks so disappointed. “This is idiotic.”

“I kinda knew you would say that.” You sigh.

“Why did you do all that before then? You knew this whole thing was going to be a waste of time.” Matilda crosses her arms.

“Because I love you…” You scratch the back of your head.

“Idiot.” Matilda shakes her head. “And I thought you were being serious.”

“I was! And I am! I’m not lying about my feelings!” You raise your fist.
>>
File: 048.png (69 KB, 640x512)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>4606181

“Why me? Why, of all people, do you choose to play this charade on me?” Matilda looks hurt.

“I’m playing no goddamn charade here, Matilda. I’m sick and tired of you not taking me seriously when all I’ve been is honest with you. I want a harem! I’ll make you and the other girls happy, and we’re all going to have fulfilling lives together even if it breaks me! I will do my best and I’m going to accomplish it!” You say with determination.

“…” Matilda sighs. “Fine, I’m joining on a trial run. I’m more curious than anything. Maybe I’ll stick long enough to pick up the pieces when this miserably fails.”

“Matilda…!” You can’t believe what you just heard.

“I feel like a pervert already…” Matilda facepalms.

What do you do?!

>Hug Matilda and seal your declaration of love!
>Write In.
>>
>>4606188
>>Kiss Matilda and seal your declaration of love!
>>
>>4606188
>>
>>4606188
=)
>>
>>4606188
>>
File: 049.png (208 KB, 640x512)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
“Don’t be like that!” You smile from ear to ear.

“How can I not? There is no way we can get my grandfather’s blessing like this, it’s just not a proper relationship.” Matilda worries too much about unnecessary stuff.

“The most important ingredient of a proper relationship is love, and we’ll have it in spades.” You sound cheesy as fuck but you’re damn right too.

“The more I think about it, the dumber I feel…” Matilda can’t shake the feeling she’s doing something wrong, completely ignoring what you just said.

“Maybe we should pick it up before I interrupt you…” You wiggle those eyebrows. “You said you wanted your actions to speak for you once more.”

“Yes, yes I did…” Matilda blushes but doesn’t move.

“Well, if you’re not taking the initiative anymore, I will.”

You get closer for that kiss! Matilda realized it was coming and just closed her eyes. You two start making out!

“This is my first kiss…” Matilda reveals.

“Did you like it?” A lot of responsibility here, but you feel like you’re getting good at this.

Matilda kisses you again!

“What do you think?” Matilda smirks. She likes taking the lead more than the others…

You spend some quality time with Matilda…
>>
File: 050.png (91 KB, 640x512)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>4606336

It’s 4:21 PM, you’re still with Matilda in one of the rooms of the dojo…

“So? Do you think I love you now?” You ask as you’re resting your head on her thighs, at some point you moved to the room with a TV to watch and chat for a bit. And cuddle, a lot of cuddling.

“…I do.” Matilda kisses you on the forehead. “Not afraid of my massages anymore?” She wiggles her fingers.

“A professional job if I have to rank it.” You smile. “Do you regret this now? Being with me?”

“Today, I don’t think so. Tomorrow, who knows?” Matilda teases.

“Then I’ll have to do what I did today every day.” You wink.

“Like those lunches you promised me?” Matilda teases back.

“Hey, you loved the one I just made for you.” And only her.

“You got a point.” Matilda looks away. “This doesn’t feel real…”

“It will never feel like it as long as you enjoy it.” You chuckle.

“Johnny, I need to go, I need to bring back my tenants. They are probably wondering why I kicked them out, I got so many messages. And I don’t know if it’s a good idea if they find you here. I’m sorry, it’s just for today.” Matilda helps you stand straight. “Feel free to contact me anytime.”

“Yeah, I’ll leave, don’t worry.” You wink at her.

You strangely feel at peace hanging around here with Matilda, she’s far gentler and caring than you were used to, she’s very attentive and accommodating. Still, very straightforward. That’s how she shows her love for you. You hate the fact you’re not going to see this side of her after today…

“Johnny.” Matilda asks for your attention before you leave the room.

“What is it?”

“I love you.” Matilda said it for the first time.

“I love you too.” You smile.

She’s damn right…

This doesn’t feel real to you either.

Who do you go for now?

>Random girl you know.
>Nah, you’ll spend more time with Matilda!

(Last Reply of the day, we return Saturday!)
>>
>>4606341
Scarlet
>>
>>4606341
Nina
>>
>>4606341
Scarlet
>>
>>4606341
Nina
Don't feed bubbles
>>
>>4606341
Nina
>>
>>4606341
Scarlet
>>
>>4606341
Scarlet
>>
>>4606341
>Nina
>>
>>4606341
Nina (I can't stand Scarlet)
>>
>>4606341
>>>You know exactly who! (Write In.)
>Scarlet
MY BODY CRAVES IT. DEMANDS IT. I NEED REDHEAD BUBBLEBUTT IT ON ME AND JUMP AT MY DICK UNTIL I BURST INSIDE OF HER WHILE FILLING UP THE VOID INSIDE OF HER, HOLY SHIT!!!
I CRAVE IT.
I WANT IT.
PLEASE GIMME DAT AIRHEADED BUBBLEBUTT!
>>
>>4606341
>>
>>4606833
Geez
>>
>>4606890
you cant handle my love to the Scarlet.
>>
>>4606952
She probably can't either.
>>
>>4606341
>Nina
>>
>>4606341
Scarlet
Well go for Nina last.
>>
>>4606341
NINA
>>
>>4607193
Excellent point, anon.

>>4607186
Gonna change my vote to Scarlet.
>>
>>4606341
Soooooo, that pic?
>>4606833
And this, Bubbles needs her hunk's baby yesterday.
>>
>>4607479
>>4606341
Oh sweet, time gets by accident, and we need our cuddly Matilda Spirit.
>>
File: 051.png (125 KB, 640x512)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
You step out of the room and leave Matilda behind. As expected, your phone starts vibrating again, indicative of the birth of a new little flame…

“…” Flame Matilda shyly comes out of the phone. You pat her head.

“Hey there, welcome!” Philonune receives Matilda with a smile.

“Nice to meet you, you’re Johnny’s flame partner, correct?” Matilda wonders as she floats away from your hand, all embarrassed. “My name is Matilda.”

“Yes, I am! Name’s Philonune! I’m not fond of mercenaries, but little by little you lost that title. I’m happy to welcome you here.” Philonune nods.

“Thank you for keeping Johnny safe.” Matilda does a little bow.

“My, my, you sure talk high and mighty for someone who couldn’t resist him, hmm?” Flame Yu Yan shows up all smug, feels like it’s an inconclusive discussion they had earlier. “Now you understand why I call him a stud, right?”

“So, these are the other members?” Matilda looks around, ignoring what Yu Yan said. “Aren’t you Osgood’s old girlfriend…?”

“Y-Yes, the correct term is ex-girlfriend.” Ruby smiles through the awkwardness. Matilda looks around, all uncomfortable.

“Hello there, Matilda!” Nariko smiles confidently at your new girl.

“…” Matilda is not impressed. “Yes, I believe this is destined to fail.” Matilda nods to herself. All the girls look at her in shock. “Maybe if I shape them into form…”

“Don’t say that, I picked them because I love them too!” You reprimand her. “Please, get along everyone.”

“So you kissed them all?” Matilda wonders.

“Wait, he just kissed you?” Nariko wonders.

“Y-Yes…” Matilda admits, all embarrassed. All the girls look really smug, leaving Matilda completely confused.
>>
File: 052.png (206 KB, 640x512)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>4609358

Your phone rings again. It’s your Mom!

“Sweetie! It wasn’t easy this time, but you’ve done it again!” Your mother says full of pride. “Who would’ve known such a kind girl was under that rough shell!”

“T-Thanks…” You whisper, a little taken aback by how hyped she is. “I’m still worried about what happened to Amelia, y’know?”

“I just sent her to a little mission to find Ghoulzilla, that’s all.” Your mom responds like it’s a normal occurrence.

“The giant lizard monster?” You thought it was a stuff of legends.

“Yup! I know he’s out there somewhere , but Dorothy denies it like she does for anything fun! Why wouldn’t Ghouzilla exist here in Prancijan? We have giant fishes, krakens, monster hawks, the hardest sea to navigate on, the worst whirlpools in the world – but a giant lizard monster is unfeasible? You know, overseas they call our waters: the Ocean of Monsters! This is the perfect place for him to live!” Your mom brings some trivia and a nice point. “By the way, what a lovely girl you got this time! Here we are thinking of ranking them individually, so next time, I’ll have more to say about them! Now, I need to go, Amelia is calling again!”

“Bye Mom…” You know, for having only 24 hours, your mother calls you a lot…

“Partner, 3 points more to go!” Philonune reminds you. “Time to get moving.”

There is a certain positive redhead with a bubble butt that you feel should be next…

What do you do?

>Arrange a meeting at the base with Scarlet!
>Invite Scarlet to Jackey Frosties!
>Call Scarlet, invite her to a date, ask her where she wants to go.
>Write In.
>>
>>4609359
>>Arrange a meeting at the base with Scarlet!
Tell her that it's not for anything that important this time though
>>
>>4609359
>>
>>4609359
>Call Scarlet, invite her to a date, ask her where she wants to go.
>>
>>4609359
>>
>>4609359
>>
>>4609359
>>Invite Scarlet to Jackey Frosties!
Like she's gonna chose something else
>>
File: 053.png (96 KB, 640x512)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
You decide to call Scarlet and invite over at the base, saying it is to celebrate your recent success just the two of you, and it would be a waste only to use the base just for important meetings and the like. Unsurprisingly, Scarlet accepted without a hitch, she’s outside right now but that won’t be an issue in her words – she will be there as soon as she can. You heard some girls giggling and teasing her before she hung up, everyone knows that teasing Scarlet is hilarious.

You’re already squeaky clean since you’ve already taken another shower, one before Matilda gave you that refreshing massage. So, there is no reason not to go to the base immediately!

You’re at the Nameless Base, 301 room in area B, Scarlet hasn’t arrived yet. You’re just sitting inside the kotatsu, watching an interview with the director from an upcoming movie, Silver Sun. It looks like your kind of cheesy movie, but you’re not going to admit it.

You watched the news just to see how they would react in the strange circumstances you currently are, but it’s like everything is normal, it’s not even that, there’s mostly positives news – no murders or criminal incidents done today, they are mostly talking about bad stuff that happened before and the cult stuff is still rampant…

At last, the redhead makes her appearance!

“Johnny! You’re already here!” Scarlet is all enthusiastic as always. She’s carrying a couple of bags. She starts putting some stuff inside the mini-fridge. “By the by, you have great timing, I was with the girls and the movie we were watching just ended!”

“Yeah, today I’m on a roll.” You jest.

“Oh, are you? Maybe my positivity is rubbing off on you. A great attitude makes everything work! But you don’t need me to tell you that.” Scarlet exclaims as she turns around after being done with the fridge. “For a second, I wondered why you wanted us to celebrate again, but it makes so much sense for us two to have our own celebration! We worked really hard for this the longest!” Scarlet smiles. “So what do you wanna do? I have a couple of ideas myself.”

How do you respond?

>“I’m listening.” Let Scarlet take the initiative.
>“Calm down, Bubbles. I didn’t invite you here without a plan.” Respond with confidence.
>“You look stunning today, did you do something?” Start flirting immediately.
>“You went to Jackey Frosties, didn’t you…?” You saw the bags.
>Write In.
>>
>>4609527
>>“You look stunning today, did you do something?” Start flirting immediately.
>>
>>4609527
>>
>>4609527
>>
>>4609527
>>
File: 054.png (96 KB, 640x512)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
“You went to Jackey Frosties, didn’t you…?” You saw the bags, you caught her red-handed!

“D-Does that matter?” Scarlet is taken by surprise by your enquiry.

“Didn’t you ask me to help you with your diet?” You raise an eyebrow. You have been doing that a lot today.

“I don’t recall.” Scarlet doesn’t remember.

“In this very room, when we were with Nina. You ate the muffin.” You refresh her memory. “You asked me to help you after devouring it.”

“Oooh, yeah… I remember that.” Scarlet solely remembers the muffin. “A-And, don’t phrase it like that! I’m not some kind of beast!”

“…” You silently glare at her.

“Chill, I always watch over what I eat, I really don’t want to lose my figure! I work waaay too hard to look like this to lose it all to delicious ice cream.” Scarlet shakes her hips. “Besides, it was the girls’ idea to go there!”

“I bet it’s because you go there all the time…” You assume anyway.

“W-Wait, are you spying on me…?” Scarlet is in shock. “Do you use your invisibility ability for that?!”

“No, I only use my common sense, an ability you seem to have lost.” You adjust your glasses. “It doesn’t take a genius to realize it.”

“Exaggerating much, aren’t you?” Scarlet pouts. “It’s whatevs! You’re right! I shouldn’t have gone there if I’m on a diet, even if it’s my cheat day. Now can we get this celebration going or not?”

How do you respond?

>“I’m going to confiscate all the ice cream you brought for personal use.” Eat the Ice Cream.
>“Sure, bring your bubble butt here, lady.” Tap the spot next to you.
>“I love teasing you, bubbles.” Smile at her. It’s all in jest.
>Write In.
>>
>>4609636
>>“I love teasing you, bubbles.” Smile at her. It’s all in jest.
>>
>>4609636
>>
>>4609636
>>
>>4609636
>>
>>4609636
>>“Sure, bring your bubble butt here, lady.” Tap the spot next to you.
And don't forget the ice cream
>>
File: 055.png (97 KB, 640x512)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
“Sure, bring your bubble butt here, lady.” You tap the spot by your side.

“Bubble butt this, Bubble butt that! It’s always about my butt! It’s like that’s all that goes through your mind when I’m with you. Obsessed much, perv?” The continued teasing is affecting Bubbles, despite all that she gets closer.

“It’s a huge talking point, if I’m honest.” You continue teasing.

“Haha, and it takes all the space in your head too, right?” Scarlet responds sarcastically as she sits next to you. “Actually, this bubbles stuff has gone out of control and I want you to apologize for it, with what you did at the party nobody is going to live this down! I even saw Xavi taking a look at it when we were leaving the place! You know how embarrassing this stuff is?”

“I thought you loved when people looked at you and praised your looks, respectfully at least.” You say. “That’s what you work so much for, right?”

“Y-Yeah, but he’s looking at me because he thinks I’m some kind of disproportionated freak.” Scarlet pouts, she’s saying this half-jokingly. Maybe what was bothering her is that Xavi was staring at her, of all people. “So apologize!”

Scarlet demands it!

How do you respond?

>“I only teased you because you were egging on Rora. You reap what you sow, Bubbles.” That’s the truth.
>“Don’t be so insecure about your bum. I love it!” Wiggle those eyebrows.
>“I’m sorry, I know I went a little far. As an apology, you can eat as much as you want today.” Take the ice cream out of the mini fridge for her.
>Write In.
>>
>>4609737
>>“Don’t be so insecure about your bum. I love it!” Wiggle those eyebrows.
>>
>>4609737
>“Don’t be so insecure about your bum. I love it!” Wiggle those eyebrows.
Man we playing super seducer on Scarlet lmao
>>
>>4609737
>>“Don’t be so insecure about your bum. I love it!” Wiggle those eyebrows.
>>
File: 056.png (98 KB, 640x512)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
“Don’t be so insecure about your bum. I love it!” You wiggle your eyebrows! It’s true after all!

“Since it’s all that comes out of your mouth, I would be pissed if you didn’t!” Scarlet moves a little away while covering her butt from you, somewhat flustered by your response.

“I’m not teasing you here, Scarlet. Taste may vary between people, but I’m pretty sure nobody is looking at you and thinks that you’re deformed. You’re pretty and your ass is great.” You try to give her some confidence in her butt! “I wouldn’t tease you if I didn’t believe you’re stupid for being ashamed of it.”

“Y-You don’t think it’s that big, do you…?” Scarlet gets all flustered.

“Yeah, I think it’s big, it fits you perfectly and that’s great!” You smile. “Great!”

“That’s not what I wanted to hear!” Scarlet smiles back.

“But that’s what I feel! Get used to it!” You keep on smiling.

“I can’t, you dork!” Scarlet’s smile is all gone and she’s back being incredibly flustered. “Are you just mocking me?!” Scarlet pouts again!

How do you respond?

>“I don’t lie about butts, Scarlet.” Get serious.
>“Tell me what I should do to prove to you that I love your butt?” You’ll pass any challenge!
>“Scarlet, you’re one of the prettiest people I’ve ever met, and that includes your butt as one of the big positives.” Explain how much you like her!
>Write In.
>>
>>4609829
>>“Tell me what I should do to prove to you that I love your butt?” You’ll pass any challenge!
>>
>>4609829
>>“Tell me what I should do to prove to you that I love your butt?” You’ll pass any challenge!
>>
>>4609829
>“Tell me what I should do to prove to you that I love your butt?” You’ll pass any challenge!
Afterall we are a FBI (Female.Body.Inspector)
>>
>>4609829
>>
File: 057.png (99 KB, 640x512)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
“Tell me what I should do to prove to you that I love your butt?” You’ll pass any challenge Scarlet can come up with!

“I-I don’t know! I never once in my life thought about a way to make sure if someone likes my ass or not!” Scarlet shouts, all embarrassed. You thank god you’re not outside or something.

“Deep in your heart, there must be a way!” You exclaim like it’s your duty and honor.

“There is nothing like that in my heart!” Scarlet cries back, a little pissed off.

“Anything. Just tell me what you want me to do, and I’ll do it.” You adjust your glasses.

“I just don’t know! I’m not even sure if I should care anymore! I didn’t want this to be this way!” Scarlet lets her emotions flow erratically.

“Just give me a chance.” You get properly serious.

“F-Fine…” Scarlet stands up and closes her eyes. “D-Do whatever the hell you want with me!”

“How does it prove anything?” You retort.

“Y-You’ll show me what you want to prove!” Scarlet shouts back. She looks flustered and nervous. You find it adorable.

The only thing that this is going to prove is that Scarlet is one huge dummy.

What do you do?

>Do nothing. You’re not going to take advantage of Scarlet’s distress.
>Take her pants off and enjoy the view!
>Spank that Bubble butt!
>Put her down and use her huge bum as a pillow!
>Go and kiss her! More than her bum, you love all of her!
>“Pervert.” Adjust your glasses.
>Write In.
>>
>>4609886
>Spank that Bubble butt!
"Sometimes my genius is... it's almost frightening." -Jeremy Clarkson, Broadcaster
>>
>>4609886

Sorry everyone, last reply of the day! We continue tomorrow!
>>
>>4609886
>Do nothing.
>>
>>4609886
>Spank that Bubble butt!
>>
>>4609886
>Take her pants off and enjoy the view!
>>
>>4609886
>Spank that Bubble butt!
>>
>>4609886
>Spank that Bubble butt!
>>
>>4609886
>>Put her down and use her huge bum as a pillow!
>>
>>4609886
Squeeze the butt

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.