[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BEASTARS QUEST header1.png (1.11 MB, 1000x1200)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
The world of Beastars is one where animals must fight to survive. Despite living together in relative peace in a Japanese inspired modern society; the people are dived among PREDATORS and PREY.

Predators are stronger and more aggressive, but crave flesh. Their diets are supplemented with high protein foods, but even still many have the urge to prey upon their fellow citizens. Many will rely on meat sold from the illegal black market, which is an open secret.

Prey are more social, and well connected. Special opportunities exist for herbivorous animals, like prey only trains and housing, which act as defenses against predators. While considered weaker then predators as a rule, some are capable of impressive feats through both training and sheer tenacity. Their biggest strength is that everyone underestimates them.

While these animal types are further divided into species, this is the most important distinction among animal kind.

So which one are you?
>Predator
>Prey
>>
>>4543958
>Predator
>>
>>4543958
>>Predator
>>
>>4543958
>>>Predator
>>
>>4543958
>PRED
>>
>>4543958
>Predator
>>
I want to have sex with animal people.
>>
You are a PREDATOR. Physically stronger but distrusted, and living in a constant mental battle. You had to grow up learning to control yourself from a young age, and many prey animals gave you sidelong glances which you had to adapt to. The biggest challenge of a predator, beyond this mental one, is to find the proper nutrition for yourself if you wished to train intensely. The burden of strength is yours.

While it is possible for hybrids between species to exist, most couples are of two pure species- as pure breed couples receive extra help from the government.

So the question is; what KIND of Predator are you?
>Spotted Hyena
>Red Fox
>Alligator
>Other
>>
>>4543994
>Yeen
>>
>>4543994
I feel like somethign that hasn't been done yet would work...

I don't know, does anyone have an idea? Komodo Dragon? Jaguar? Are there bird people?

I don't really read this manga, but i think it's an interesting idea for a quest, i suppose.
>>
>>4544016
Komodo is the MC's grandpappy
Lots of big cats and birds to. Grandpappy beats the shit out of a bird gang att one point
>>
>>4544020
Alright, so what kind of animal would be interesting then? Something that doesn't pop up in the manga.

I don't know, Harpy Eagle? I don't really watch so i can't say. All i think is that something new is always going to be more interesitng.
>>
>>4543994
>grizzly bear
>>
>>4543994
>>4544024
How about a Snake? Snakes got shafted pretty hard in Beastars.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>4544036
Because they /are/ a shaft
>>
>>4544036
>>4544036
Maybe? Do you know any that'd be cool?

I mean, there's Serpents, there's Pythons, Cobras, Boas...not anacondas as big as they are though, because their name sounds dumb.
>>
>>4543994
Spotted Hyena/Wolverine
>>
>>4544049
How about a King Cobra? That sounds extremely interesting.
>>
>>4544050
If there haven't been any in the manga, wolverines are pretty cool.
>>
>>4544051
I mean, maybe? I guess it's cool if it hasn't been done before. Either that or Wolverines.
>>
>>4543994
>King Cobra
>>
>>4543994
Actually, you know what, i'll go with Wolverine, the other ideas are cool but those seem interesting, especially with how they're able to kill things way bigger than themselves.
>>
>>4544056
Snakes only appear twice in beastars/beast complex and they are both rattlesnakes and appear for like... a chapter at most and don't do anything.
>>
>>4543994
>King Cobra
>>
File: beastars despite.png (256 KB, 708x301)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
Alright because this is a really open ended question; Let's start cutting it down.

Going by User IDs, The vote totals are currently;
>Spotted Hyena 2
>Grizzly Bear 1
>King Cobra 3
>Wolverine 1

I'll set a timer for 20 minutes. If there is a tie, the winner will be determined randomly.
>>
>>4544075
>Spotted Hyena
+1
>>
>>4544075
When i think about it, King Cobras are actually pretty cool. Is it too late to my vote?
>>
>>4544112
To cast*
>>
File: Legosi confusion.png (258 KB, 793x596)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>4544112
I ended the vote at 17:56:35, sorry.

>>4544075
Alright, voting is closed. Thanks for voting!

1 for Hyena, 2 for Cobra.
>>
>>4544118
Name and gender next?
>>
>>4544126
Hopefully a male hyena merely so we can flip the tables.
>>
Your name is KUCHI the Spotted Hyena. You are a male Hyena. You are above average in height, and are considered a powerful (and dangerous) large bodied carnivore- even if a female of your type is a little bigger then you are.

You are a 20 something with little to no education or special skills. After you graduated, you floated along until a group of your friends took you out somewhere on a "fun" trip. It was only once you got there did you realize you were actually going to the meat market.

The smell is incredible. You've never eaten meat before, just bug burgers and egg sandwichs, and the thought is delectable; very tempting. You know it's almost like a drug, but have no way of knowing the taste unless you try it. Your friend, Kiyomi, another spotted hyena, pulls you aside.

"Oi, Kuchi! Look at that leg of Gazelle meat there! If we pool our money together we can try it. What do you say?"

It looks (and smells) really tempting.
>Give in and help buy the meat
>Refuse the meat
>Other?
>>
>>4544131
It's already dead, no need to waste it.
>>
>>4544131
You're in your experimentation phase. It's not like you can't stop if you don't like it.
>>
>>4544131
>ask who the leg belonged to, you're a foodie and don't want to eat a drug addict or something for your first taste of meat
>>
>>4544131
>>Give in and help buy the meat
>>
You and Kiyomi split the bill. She buys the meat and takes a bite from the leg first of course. It is tradition to at least know the animal from which you are eating, and clearly, she likes Gazelle.

"Here!" She says, holding the chunk out to you. You feel a pit in your stomach at your dislike of this idea, but you might as well try it.

....!

Taking a bite of the bloody meat chunk, you feel electric fire flow down your throat. It tastes amazing! You feel alive! Is this what being meat drunk feels like? You feel a feral energy flow through you; Kiyomi looks more attractive to you now, your skin is flushed, your coat is shinier, everything is great! At the same time though, you feel a lot more aggressive; you briefly consider trying to steal away the leg from Kiyomi, but since she's a hyena too and bigger then you that urge doesn't come up more then a flash. Your heightened senses also feel something else coming closer as well.

"Hey YOU!"
The voice belongs to a lion. He's tall, and wearing a suit and tie. He gives off a dangerous vibe. Kiyomi's eyes go wide.

"Shishigumi! Run!" She turns on her heel and drops the meat right on the ground, and starts running into an alley.
>Follow Kiyomi
>Run away in a different direction
>Grab the meat
>Fight the Shishigumi thug
>Other?

Greatly overestimated sketching time. I'll refrain from it in the future, unless I have more prep.
>>
>>4544176
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

If we're clever enough, we at least won't lose. Being humanoid, we can take advantage of the weakness present in such form that would not usually exist in an lion.
>>
>>4544176
No way, OP, the sketching is great! Plus the more you do it, the faster you'll get! Please continue. Onegaishimasu!

>other
What does Kuchi know about the Shishigumi? When you 'gives off a dangerous vibe' do you mean he's just standing there, menacingly, or that his body language looks ready for the attack?
>pick up the meat and look at the gangster to see if he's after you or something, but get ready to run
>>
>>4544189
Oh yeah, and also, I forgot to add, we've got da real meat powers. That gives us a better chance and a bigger reason. Let's attack his weak points.
>>
>>4544176
Kiyomi a cute.
> Try to scare the lion away but run if he isn't intimidated
>>
>>4544192
Seconding since obvious plot hook event trigger boiii.
>>
You stand your ground instead of running. The lion looks you up and down.

"Oh, so you're gonna fight me huh?" He says, rolling out his tongue in a mocking way. His attitude is almost playful, but you can tell he's been a lot of fights before. As for you... not so much.

"My name is Free of the Shishigumi lions. The Shishigumi got a policy right now- No Hyenas like you in the Back Alley Market! We don't want you stinking up the place. Your girlfriend had the right idea." He says, before widening his stance. He keeps his hands in his pockets, standing there almost like he's giving you the first blow.

>Bite him
>Punch him
>Kick him
>Tackle him?
>Or actually run away?
>>
>>4544208
>beastars is Japan basically, and free just introduced himself
Introduce yourself back. Feeling the rush of the meat giving you a bigger pair of bollocks, playfully sniff under your arm to tell him you don't stink so bad. Ask him what the real reason is.
>>
>>4544203
She's certainly nice, especially for a female hyena, but y'know...female hyena.
>>4544208
It would be wiser to start with an faux advance...that is, advance while waiting for a move - if we are able to make one without him attacking first, we sweep his legs - they look skinny as hell. Followed immediately by an stomp.
>>
>>4544218
We're also a hyena, nothing wrong with that. What do you want to do? Make disgusting hybrids?
>>
>>4544208
I don't know what's going on but I'll second >>4544218
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
File: Kuchi sketch 2 free fight.png (257 KB, 1600x1200)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
With your meat infused strength and natural aggression, you decide you're going to fight him. Lions fighting Hyenas; how predictable.

You approach with your eyes almost seeing red. You're surprised at how much stronger you think this meat is making you; but since Free isn't a herbivore, you don't quite have the same "killer instinct" as you might around smaller herbivore people. But still, you get closer and think about waiting for him to make the first move...

...No, you can't wait any longer. You're too hopped up on meat and feral aggression. The moment this guy threatened you, you felt your anger rising. You will show him your fury! Not sure what to do with your hands, you think it would be best to kick him in the legs and punch him on the way down! You run closer and move in to make a kick-

Free sidesteps your kick with a practiced grace. His smug smile never leaves him, and his right hand rockets from his pocket, slamming you on the side of the head. The motion was so hard and fast, it barely felt like it hurt until you hit the ground.

Crumpled up, you know you already lost badly. You stands over you with a cocky grin.

"Get lost, kid. Before you really get hurt." He says, only letting you leave right back out of the market.

Once the smell of the meat market and your own natural high wears down, you run into Kiyomi again.

"I saw you try to fight that lion. That was really brave." She said, patting you on the back. She takes out a tissue and presses it to your bruise, a small amount of blood seeping through it from your dirtied fur.

"We'll have to wait until things cool down if we want meat again. Or we can give our money to some predator friends who aren't hyenas. Oh well, either way, we'll just have to go some time with less meat then normal..."

Damn, this really sucks. You can't press charges since the Shishigumii are untouchable criminals; and you aren't supposed to be in the meat market anyway- no laws are enforced there. You feel like your pride it hurt worst of all, and Kiyomi saw it all! Maybe she didn't expect much of you since you're just a male hyena- but she didn't offer to fight him either!

>Ask her why she didn't help
>Ask her about the Shishigumi
>Just go home and nurse your wounds
>>
>>4544254
>ask her about the Shishigumi
Also how she knows them. Has she been here before?
>>
>>4543958
Also is this meant to be a punchy-fighty quest or more sol/character-driven like the manga?
>>
>>4544254
welp

>>4544284
+1
>>
>>4544254

>>4544284
supporting this but adding "Did I at least look cool?
>>
File: KAqlrdq.png (616 KB, 2167x2141)
616 KB
616 KB PNG
>>
>>4544254
>>Ask her about the Shishigumi
>>
>>4544308
In minor retrospect it should be obvious a 20yo with no fighting experience shouldn't jump a lion who was already looking for trouble.
>>
>You ask Kiyomi about the Shishigumi.

"They're one of the main gangs that controls the back alley market. Their current leader is an old lion who hates Hyenas I think- he's a real creep. I heard he likes his meat raw, as in alive, and forces girl herbivores to strip for him so they taste better when he eats them." Kiyomi says. "I mean we eat meat too, but we eat them after they've already died. From funerals and hospitals- and herbivores who sell their meat willingly. That's not bad- it's just like recycling." She says sternly, looking at you as though beaming the thought directly in your head so you'll agree with her.

"It's been a problem for a while now but they never sent out patrols for it until now. But enough about that- I'd hate to see you get hurt." She says motherly, patting your blood spot again.

"Make sure not to go back to the market. If you have cravings just ask me and I'll help you get some," she says, her feminine dominance shining through. "I'll take care of it for you. Don't worry."

Even though Kiyomi is very nice, you can't help but feel awful about losing to that lion- your manhood's busted! Worse yet, you might be putting her in danger too. Maybe it's best just to sleep this off and let the meat craze die down yourself.

"Did I at least look cool?"
She shoots you a sad look.
"No."

>Go home and fume
>Cry self to sleep
>Call a friend
>>
>>4544326
>Go home and Cry self to sleep
just like real life wew
>>
>>4544326
>>Cry self to sleep
>>
File: Kochi hyenas lineup1.png (269 KB, 1038x1000)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
You go home to cry yourself to sleep. Not literally, of course, but maybe a little bit. You spend the rest of the night feeling glum and eating a little bug cream from your freezer before bed...

Your name is Kochi. You are a spotted hyena, and you just lost your first fight yesterday against a lion. You check yourself out in your bathroom mirror.

You're tall, for a male hyena anyway, and are eye level with some of the females back in school. You always considered yourself relatively strong, though yesterday might have kicked some of that feeling out of you. You tentatively touch your face- its still sore. The wound has turned a bit black and blue from that powerful punch, though thankfully it missed your eye and might be a little easier to hide. Though you'll still need to bandage it.

Secondly, you feel your arms and legs. Against your naked form, you can feel your muscles. They are taut and strong, as any predator would have, but you feel like they're a bit hotter today then you remember- ever in your life really. Did the tiny bites of flesh you had awaken some strength within you? You certainly feel more energetic, more alive, though you are coming down from your meat high. You should stay away from herbivores for at least a good few days though.

Then you're called by someone. He's one of your best friends, Paimon. The Aardwolf.

"Hey dude! Mind if I come over?"
"Actually I-"
"Is your building's elevator broken? Don't they know how hard it is for small bodied carnivores to take the stairs?! I'm climbing up now. Open the door for me- my hands are full."
Sigh.

Without much choice, Paimon appears outside your front door and let him in your small, humble apartment. He hands you a sugary drink- a bug shake! He brought an extra one for you. What a pal. You let him inside and he sits as close to the center of the room as possible, like he wants to colonize all the space.

"Where are your clothes so baggy, Paimon?" You ask, he must have been borrowing clothes from your other hyena friends again. Cheap ass.
"Well I'm still growing you know so, don't want to invest too much!"

>Ask him if he knows about the fight from yesterday
>Ask him why he came here
>Ask him about the Back Alley Market
>Kick him out of your apartment and give you some peace
>Other?
>>
>>4544399
Paimon looks like a psychopath

>Tell Paimon what happened yesterday, he's your friend after all and might be able to cheer you up more than bug cream
>>
>>4544399
>Ask him why he came here
>>
>>4544411
>>4544413
whynotboth.jpg
>>
"Why did you come?" You ask him, taking a sip of your bug shake. You're glad to see your friend, but you fear the worst.

"Yeah- because I heard you got your ass kicked! Haha" Paimon responded. He knows he can only get away with it because he's so small.

"At least I tried!"
"No no, I'm just kidding. After all, lions are bigger then Hyenas anyway. You should be happy you're big as you are, think about how I feel."
You take a sip of your shake, unsure of what else to say. It's true, but size can't be everything.

"Can I say something without making you mad?" Paimon asked.
"What?"
"Why didn't you try to bite him? That's the only thing I don't get. Like you've got one of the strongest bite forces in the animal kingdom and yet you tried to... kick him? I guess you weren't thinking straight? I'm not trying to make fun of you, I swear, just curious. Maybe next time show that lion who is boss. Like this-"

Paimon stands up on the mat, doing a punch motion.
"Ha! Take this! Umm yeah!" He said, doing multiple punches. He pretended to bite an invisible arm in the air and grit his teeth while growling, before jumping into the air and tries to do a spinning kick before falling on his ass.

He picks his shake up and laughs with you as he sits down.

"I mean- to be honest Kochi, I wonder why you never got into fighting. You're not like the other spots." He said, slang for spotted hyeans like yourself.

>Ask him what do you mean
>Say you don't like fighting
>Say you'd rather get a good job then learn how to fight
>Insult him and say he only talks big because he's a small guy
>>
>>4544443
What male hyena would? Everyone knows Hyena chicks are the mean ones
>>
>>4544443
>>
>>4544443
I dont know what's going on the quest so far, but I'm here to fuck animals and degeneracy.
>>
"Well, you may not LIKE fighting-" Paimon concedes, "But you aren't like the other spots, like I said! You actually got the stomach for it, unlike them."

He shakes his head. "You have no idea how many of them I hear talking at the habitat centers. They go to the gym, but they only want a six pack so they can try to find a good woman. They play sports, but only as a way of giving their wives some space. It's pathetic! They're all whipped- they're basically like herbivores at this point. Their biggest aspirations seem to be a stay at home husband, or a salaryman with a good family. You've never been like that. You've actually got a pair."

He puts his hand up to his chin and scratches it with one finger, as though deep in thought.

"You know- that's why I was thinking you should date outside your species you know? Not like a herbivore chick or anything- but a Hyena, just not a spotted one. Get with a Striped Hyena chick. You'll love striped chicks, just like Aardwolves. You don't know how far down those stripes go until you take their clothes off, that's the fun part.~"

You splutter. You didn't expect him to say that, of all things.

"Well, I mean you MIGHT like them. After you tried to fight that lion to impress Kiyumi, I guess you must already be trying to get with her huh?"

>It wasn't like that at all! (You don't like Kiyumi)
>It wasn't like that at all! (You do like Kiyumi)
>It was the right thing to do.
>I'm not interested in females.
>Other?
>>
>>4544443
>>Ask him what do you mean
>>
>>4544546
>>It wasn't like that at all! (You don't like Kiyumi)
We see Kiyumi as a big sister. She's always been there for us. we might have had a small crush on her when we were kids, but that was just puppy love.
>>
>>4544546
>It wasn't like that at all! (You do like Kiyumi)
just because I think she's cute personally, mostly because you draw her kind of fluffy
>>
You try to explain away what Paimon said, not really yourself what motivated your actions, but he suddenly reaches down to his phone as he gets a text. Strangely, you feel your phone buzz at the same time- it must be the group chat you share with your all-hyena friend group.

"Woah, did you get this too?" Paimon suddenly asks. Before you can even check your phone yourself, you can see his hackles are raised up in apparent alarm.

"Oh my God, here's what they wrote. "Going to have a girl's night out- then somebody talked about meat and Kiyumi went berserk. She ran and now we're all scared. need help before she hurts someone!"

He looks up at you with a scared expression.

"What are we going to do?!"

------------

Hey all, that's going to end the game for tonight. Thanks for playing, this was quite a long session with all the drawing and all, as I didn't really think about doing drawings until after I started. Thanks for your patience. If you have any suggestions or questions about the game, please share, as I'll be lurking this thread unless it gets shoved off the board.

I'll be running another session of this on Monday at around 11 PM UTC or 3 PM Pacific. Thank you for playing.
>>
>>4544577
Interesting quest so far.

I do hope Kuchi eventually goes /fit/ though, we know shit is going to go down so we might as well try to get strong enough to face 'Named Character' tier enemies.
>>
>>4544551
Also I agree with this, Kiyumi's nice but going that way sure wouldn't. Paimon's got a point too, Striped Hyenas are definitely a better choice if we don't want to fall in line like a normal spotted hyena.
>>
>>4544577
BEASTARS QUEST, FUCK YEAH!
Thanks OP, this is a dream come true and seems pretty interesting so far
>>
About eight hours left until the next part continues...i wonder what the hell happened to kiyumi and what will happen.

In the next serious fight we should try using our mouth, indeed. Spotted Hyenas have 1,100 psi of bite force apparently - that's even bigger than lions, apparently.

Honestly, Paimon seems to have some good advice, even if he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who does that.
>>
>>4544546
He is just describing male Hyenas they are the whipping boys of the whole genus that actually get naturally pegged
>>
>>4545993
I don't know if that's still true in this humanoid animal world, but i sure as hell don't want to find out. I'm inclined to believe it's not normal since i do remember there being an rabbit girl that had two normal tits. Also because there are female hyena like kiyumi who are actually nice instead of being naturally shitty.
>>
Last time; You and your Aardwolf friend Paimon both received an emergency text with your friend group. Both of you leave your apartment and take a quick walk a few blocks away. There, you meet your friends outside their apartment building.

You see Sara, the brown Hyena, with her boyfriend Kemuri. She is holding her stomach and looks incredibly nervous. You also see Tora the striped hyena, and finally Masumi who is also a brown hyena. She looks rather angry.

"Why is it ALWAYS Kiyomi who has to do stuff like this? Spotted Hyena hormones." Masumi whines with no regards to you, clearly her night is ruined.

"Oh no... it's all my fault." Sara says. "We were just about to go out when Kiyomi arrived. I was just kidding around when I said we should find an egg cafe since we can't get any meat and then- well she just started to freak out! She ran off with this crazed look!" Kemuri rubs her shoulder in support.

"No no- it's not your fault! You couldn't have known this would happen." He says, his eyes clearly stressed as he takes another drag from his cigarette.

Tora looks at you. "Kuchi- you're the only other spotted hyena here, and Kiyomi liked you the best. If something has happened, you're the only one big enough to... well you know. We're scared of her." Tora admits, she's the smallest Hyena here, except for Paimon of course.

>Ask where she went and chase after her
>Call the police
>Ask why they are all so worried
>Other
>>
>>4546275
We're back in business, baby. Let's see where the hell she went.
>>
>>4546275
>Other: Aquire striped hyena puss-

Just playing!

>>
>>4546322
Be patient anon, don't jump the first character you might consider to be waifuable. The plot has barely even begun.
>>
>>4546275
smoke a cigarette an check grindr
>>
>>4546338
You don't have a cigarette! You could ask Kemuri for one but...

>>4546283
>>4546322
You ask where she went. Sara tells you that she ran down the street and down an alley. You give chase without waiting for the other Hyenas to follow you.

"...help..."

The words are very quiet, but you hear them just as you come down an alleyway. Your nose is assaulted by the smell of fresh blood- you're still meat drunk from yesterday! It makes your head woozy, but you press onward until you go around a corner.

There, you see the familiar form of Kiyomi. She's squatted down on the corner of an alleyway, just above a shaking creature. It looks like a female deer, who is bleeding from a serious wound in her neck. She looks up at you with saucer sized eyes.

"Oh no! Not another Hyena! Help!" She says, her voice warbled and bubbling from the blood- she's only a few inches away from having her throat torn out. Kiyomi spins her torso around, a train of blood down her chin and blood staining her teeth. You've never seen her look like this before; her eyes are murderous, almost mindless. Her throat buckles as she lets out a hoarse giggle- a sound of food competition.

From the way the doe is shaking; you can see she's almost dead. Her body looks delicious as well- you almost feel your mouth salivating at the thought of devouring her.

>Try to reason with Kiyomi
>Physically restrain Kiyomi
>Lose control and eat the deer too
>Run Away
>Other
>>
>>4546360
It's one thing to eat an part of an already dead animal who had no objections towards being used for meat after they died like some sort of organ donor+ , it's another thing to maul someone on the street
>Try to "reason" with kiyomi
Approach slowly while talking smoothly to see if it helps to see if she responds and so she doesn't attack us. If nothing happens...
>Physically restrain kiyomi
She's bigger, but that doesn't mean we can't restrain her - we can definitely do an neck lock, which would be impossibly more effective in an long head like the hyenas have.

Stronger or not, a neck lock would go beyond that.
>>
>>4546366
By the way, by "try to reason" i mean in a way that we won't look threatening or something, if we act convincing enough we can approach her without her flipping out, and then an neck lock is easy.
>>
>>4546368
This. And shout for the deer to run as soon as we get her cc'd
>>
>>4546372
I don't know if she can, but she should at least try to crawl or move or something. We should probably also scream for help, i guess, once we lock her, cause even with a neck lock it's not easy to control an rampaging hyena.

On the other hand, at least we won't have to worry about our own hand getting bitten off considering the size of their heads and how forward they go.
>>
Watch as Kuchi gets arrested for the attack instead of her because despite yeen gender roles being inverted, she still ets a big-clotted pussy pass
>>
>>4546360
>Physically restrain Kiyomi

She's bigger yeah but also meat retarded. We can just use logic and kick her in the dick-pussy
>>
>>4546380
She literally has blood on her mouth and despite the fact that i haven't read beastars, i know society is mostly herbivore. I doubt they'd care abotu whether the yeen who attacked was male or female, they'd just want to arrest that one.
>>
>>4546374
>>4546372
>>4546384

You get closer to Kiyomi. She starts to look bigger every second.

"Kiyomi, stop, you need to calm down..." You say unsurely, trying to put her in a false state of security so you can at least grab her around the neck. She gives off another throaty 'giggle' as you approach, clearly highly stressed and angry. Her muzzle wrinkles up.

"This is MY prey- You can eat second little BOY" She growls, barely cognizant. At least she sees you as a pack member instead of another piece of meat.

You're within striking distance now, but she looms over you. How are you going to restrain her?

>Bite Kiyomi on the neck
>Throw your arms around her neck / tackle
>Put your hands around her muzzle and keep it closed
>Kick her in the <REDACTED>
>>
>>4546400
Okay, Plan: Get Kiyomi the fuck outta there; if the doe dies from bloodloss, it sucks but I mean, y'know, witness lost.

If the doe lives, then we run off and sell blood-crack or something
>>
>>4546410

Pffft, this is the one. I mean, its a Pseudo-penor. Has to hurt, right?
>>
>>4546410
Kiyomi still a cute
>>
>>4546410
There is no loss of manly honor here because it's all "fake", so to say - it's not going to do permanent damage, and she's also a woman. It'll hurt to hell, but it's fake. Once the pain starts,
>Throw your arms around her neck / tackle
>>
>>4546417
>>4546428
You reel back your leg as Kiyomi gets closer, you angle it up and plant your foot as hard as you can right in her lawsuit zone. "Oof!" Kiyomi says, her thick and muscular thighs stopping the brunt of the kick. It seems like her lack of actual male genitals, plus not being as fragile as other females in build, means the groin kick really wasn't a good idea.

Just then, you hear panting and a voice behind you- It's Kemuri. He must have followed you as fast as he could, but he was a bit slower. "Kuchi! What are you doing!? Use your body! Your lower body is weak, upper body strong! Your claws are dull but your bite is strong! You're a Hyena Kuchi!" He half breathes, half shouts at you from behind.

Kiyomi looks down at you with confusion for perhaps half a second, before turning to anger. She reels back one of her arms with a balled up fist, her eyes not leaving you as they screw up in anger. She balls a fist and pulls back, ready to clobber you.

>Prepare for impact
>Try to deflect the fist with your arms
>Charge and tackle her midsection; going under the fist
>Lean in and bite her neck
>Something else?
>>
>>4546473
She's meat angry, i think we have an chance of dodging, right?
>>
>>4546473
Dodge and bite her arm. That'll incapacitate her.
>>
>>4546487
And then get bitten by her? She's meat angry and we have a smaller frame.
>>
>>4546473
We're smaller so taking hits would suck ass, its better to do this.

Not too hard though
>>
>>4546475
>>4546512
>>4546487
Two votes for bite neck, one for bite arm. Bite neck wins.

------

You don't really want to do it, but you need to. You use your position to fling yourself into Kiyomi's chest underneath her swinging arm and bite her on the neck.

Your arms circle around her torso as she throws her head back and roars, unable to get at you- her hands float by her sides from a minute, as though unwilling to hurt you, but quickly latch onto your arms as she scratches your arms drawing blood. Your hear Paimon's voice from behind you with Kemuri screaming.

"Don't kill her Kuchi!"

To be fair, you don't really think you CAN kill her with this bite. It hurts like hell that she's digging into your skin with her claws, but your teeth are in her neck- pushing down on her muscles you honestly don't think you could bite to her jugular if you tried- not that you want to. Hot blood splashes into your mouth and, unfortunately, it is nothing like the meat market. It tastes disgusting. Kiyomi whimpers in pain as she tries to pull you off, her strong arms unable to get your death grip bite off her. Even so, you can feel her almost picking your feet off the ground, so you dig in your toes. You can feel her heartbeat through her neck, and even think you can feel her rapid breathing too.

>Claw her
>Bite harder to block her airway
>Bite softer and let her go if the deer girl is out of here
>Ask for help
>>
>>4546518
I don't have any good idea. Maybe we could put her in a necklock and only release her after that? I think we're in a good position.
>>
>>4546524
By release i mean the teeth, and only if we've got her on a good necklock...really, it's easy , our arm is already in a great place. We just need to move it upwards and we can pull a necklock.
>>
>>4546518
>Ask for help

The female hyena fears the group tactics.
>>
>>4546518
>SUPLEX!!!
>>
"Hey!"
>>
“Freeze!”

You and Kiyomi both see them at the same time; two herbivore policemen. Both have their pistols out and trained on the both of you.

“Let go of her! Stop fighting, or else we'll shoot!” They say. You release your jaws, step back, and put up your hands. Meanwhile, Kiyomi is hit in the back with a tazer, dropping her to the ground and stopping whatever high she had during her rampage; you're kind of glad you bit her and wrestled her now; if you hadn't, you get the feeling she would have shrugged off that taser, forcing the police officers to use their weapons...

The cops approach and handcuff Kiyomi. The pig moves towards the doe, and tells her to remain calm as the sound of sirens of the ambulance fills the air. Meanwhile, the horse officer goes to cuff you before Kiyomi practically mewls like a kitten.

“No! It's not his fault- take me! I'm guilty, don't hurt him, he's innocent!” She said sadly. The police officer takes Kiyomi and puts her on the curb. You hear Kemuri and Paimon breathing a sigh of relief behind you. Also, the footsteps of the girls coming up behind them.

You ask him for a moment with her, and he agrees despite the way he looks nervously at your bloodied fangs and wounded arm.

>cont.
>>
You sit on the curb with Kiyomi. You put a hand on her shoulder reassuraingly. She looks utterly ashamed, and very sad. Your kind gesture is the only thing that cheers her up. You're both dripping each others blood, and yet you've never felt as close.

“Kuchi I'm so sorry. Don't worry, they won't charge you with anything- I'll make sure of it. It's all my fault, you were just trying to stop me. They won't charge you with predation; they should make you a hero! As for me...”

Kiyomi looks down at the ground. For the first time, you've seen her cry. This might be the first time you've seen a female spotted cry.

“I'm going to become a predation offender! I'll get fired from my job, have to move out of my co-inhabited apartment. I don't even know how long I'll be in jail and rehab for.” She blubbers. You can't think of anything to say.

>Reassure her
>Ask her why she did it
>Ask her what a predation offender is
>Ask the police if the deer girl is ok
>Other?
>>
>>4546578
>Ask her why she did it

Do it in a soft way though.

I wonder what direction this'll take us in; really the sky is the limit here.

Inb4 "Jesse we need more blud cocaner"
>>
>>4546578
>Reassure her
>>
>>4546601
this
>>
>>4546578
>Reassure her
>>
>>4546614
>>4546651

"Thank you.... Kuchi." She said, sniffling. Her makeup started to run. She looked so vulnerable right now, despite the hell of a fight she just put you through.

"Y-You got some blood on your face!" She said to you with a weak smile. You wipe it off with your sleeve- even though now you can clearly see the bite marks you put on her. You feel awful about this whole thing.

>>4546601
>>4546630

You ask why she did it. She looks ashamed.

"I don't know! I was talking and then somebody mentioned meat. I just kept thinking about how I wanted to go back to the meat market and then... I don't know. I kind of really mad and stormed out. Then I saw that deer running and I just... turned off. Went totally feral, my instincts took over. I feel so awful. I don't think that deer will EVER want to see a Hyena ever again, much less hear my apology..."

With that, the police officers tell you its time for her to go.

>cont.
>>
The police officers pick her up and take her to the cop car. One of them slips a muzzle over her face and locks it, putting her into the back of the police cruiser.

You stare at Kiyomi as she looks out the back seat. You want to say something, but you can't say anything. There's a lot more then glass separating you now. She gives you a final look before they speed off to jail.

You just stand there for a minute, unsure of how to feel or what to think. Even less of what to do.

-------

Hey all, thanks for playing today. I'm unsure if I'm going to change the format of this game, or if people like the more set "game session", or if a more regular stream of slower updates would be better. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for the game, story, or art. I'll run another multi-hour "session" like this on Wednesday at 3 PM again unless we decide to change up the format. Thanks again.
>>
>>4546671
carrots
>>
>>4546671
Thanks for your time OP, see you today or tomorrow, whatever the time zone difference makes.
>>
File: Kuchi colored sketch 1.png (146 KB, 408x774)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
Questions & Answers Time

>>4544192
I appreciated your encouragement to the sketches. Probably wouldn't still be doing them if you hadn't spoken up. I forgot to mention that a few days ago; Thanks Anon.

>>4544292
I ended up with a lot of character stuff in these first few sessions, but I intend for it to be more Shonen then actual Beastars. Hence the name. Kind of a fanfiction project, or "how I think it should have went", but through a new story.

>>4544308
Based.

>>4546678
Zootopia reference?

>>4546707
Sorry, 11 PM UTC. I said it after the first session just forgot to say it again.
>>
>>4546744
stopping in to say i might join on wednesday. really enjoying the sketches, super cute and detailed enough to convey the setting. keep it up!
>>
>>4546671
Well, this is an interesting stop...wonder where we'll go from here.

Probably the hospital, i guess, and then straight to the police station since they're probably going to question us over what the hell even happened.
>>
>>4546744
Wouldn't groin kicks still hurt a chick, since ya know I think cunt punting is still supposed to hurt or something.
>>
>>4546744
I have a question, FurryWeeb. So we're at least close to Canon's timing, which makes me wonder if we'll impact canon at all.
>>
>>4547179
So, we should avoid therapists, professors, gangs and gay night clubs. Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
Jinxed it
>>
>>4547127
Probably. I just figured that kicking wasn't a good idea- Hyenas have a weak lower body. That's the theme I'm going with.

>>4547179
>>4547349
Yes, the Beastars canon isn't exactly sacred for this game, but it's meant to be on the side and not the main focus. I have some ideas for how the characters and stuff interact though, so that's part of the fun.

>>4546839
Thanks, I appreciate it as always.
>>
>>4547360
Thanks OP, see you in a hour and a half
>>
>>4547375
It's not Wednesday.
>>
>>4547382
Ohhh yeah. I forgot.
>>
>>4546578
>Reassure her
>>
Last time; You successful save the life of a herbivore attacked by your female Spotted Hyena friend Kiyomi. The police have since taken her away, and you are now in the aftermath of the scene.

Your friend, Kemuri the Brown Hyena approaches you. Out of all your friends; he's the oldest. He's closer to thirty, a smoker, a bit mysterious. You honestly don't know much about him, except for what Sara tells you. He's got a weird look on his face, like he's in awe or something.

"Kuchi! Wow, you stopped Kiyomi from killing that girl. Good job."

"Uhh, thanks, I guess?" You say. You sure don't feel proud of yourself, Kiyomi was crying on her way to jail. This sucks.

"No, you don't understand! You're a natural talent- you should consider getting into fighting Kuchi, really!"

"I can't fight!" You exclaim. You don't know how true that really is. "I had to bite Miyomi, she almost killed me!"

"I know! That's what's so impressive about it! You stood up to her, you're a natural, Kuchi!"

>Tell him to fuck off
>Ask him why he cares about fighting at all
>Ask him if Paimon put him up to this
>Just go home
>Other?
>>
>>4548677

Fight club?
>>
>>4548677
Also, don't be too negative...i mean, it really does suck that she was arrested, but to be fair, you DID stand up to a female hyena. How many other spotted males would have done that?
>>
>>4548677
oooo boi
>>
>>4548682
>>4548693
>>4548708

"Why do you care so much about fighting anyway, Kemuri?" You ask.

Kemuri sighs. "I used to be a fighter. Professional too. Underground circuit, and street fights too. And then..."

He takes his paws and rolls up his pant leg up his left leg up to the knee. You see something you didn't expect- a prosthetic limb. You're amazed; while you never watched him that closely, the way Kemuri walked and acted was not like he had a serious injury like that in the past!

"As someone who once was in it, I can see talent. And you've got the talent, Kuchi. You're the biggest, strongest male hyena I know, and the girl spotted don't care nearly as much about this kind of thing. There's a lot of bad people in the world, Kuchi. We need good people to fight them."

He pulls his pants leg back down, giving you a wink.

"And you can make some good money doing it too, sometimes. You don't have much else going on in your life right now anyway, do you?"

>Ask him how to get into it
>Ask him more about himself / what happened to his leg
>Tell him it's too dangerous and you aren't interested
>Something else?
>>
>>4548736
Be sure to ask more information, though. You don't wanna get thrown into an impromptu street gladiator battle with an crocodile in your first day.
>>
>>4548740
What this dude said

Although if we fight a croc we could totally win.
>>
>>4548743
If we had more experience, maybe. Right now we're an complete utter newbie and crocodiles have an retarded strong bite, much stronger than ours which is already top 10
>>
>>4548747
Yeah but we're faster than a croc and their jaw muscles are only great at biting down, not opening up.

Just hold the fucker's jaw shut and bite him
>>
>>4548762
It's harder to do that when your foe's got an humanoid form and tough-as-shit scales.

You shouldn't forget that we literally got downed by a single slap from Free.
>>
>>4548736
>>
>>4548766
Yeah but crocs are slow though, it'll probably translate to humanoid forms in that regard
>>
>>4548736
>>
>>4548809
Actually, they're fast as shit even on land but their walking stamina is also horrible, so that's an weakness.
>>
>>4548820
i don't think walking stamina matters if we are in a fight-club style ring fight
>>
>>4548823
You get what i mean by walking stamina. They tire out quickly.
>>
>>4548826
fair
>>
>>4548740
>>4548779
>>4548816

"My leg? Well-"

All the sudden, Kemuri perks up. Sara shouts over across the street, her mood vastly improved. He turns to you and grins.

"Well, maybe you can find out if you come visit me. That might work as a proper incentive."

He reaches into his pocket and hands you a slip of paper. Its a flier for a gym not too far away from your neighborhood- and shockingly close to the back alley meat market.

"This place is where I learned everything I know. I can teach you here. Come visit, if you want." He said. "But there is more then one path to travel. For all of us."

Sara shouted again, waving to her boyfriend. Kermui gives you an apologetic look.

"Gotta go."

After that, he turns and leaves you to your thoughts- at least for that night. You're exhausted anyway. You go home, nurse your aching muscles and wounds, eat a light, vegetarian dinner, and go to bed.

>cont.
>>
>>4548820
So we gotta be faster and have more endurance
>>
File: Kuchi quest3 mirror.png (222 KB, 1400x900)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Your name is KUCHI the Male Spotted Hyena. You are above average in height, and are considered a powerful and dangerous large bodied carnivore. You are a 20 something with little to no education or special skills.

Now you have to ask yourself a very important question. You stand in your mirror to look at your body; maybe "gifted" as Kemuri says, but untrained and not special.

So now the question is; What are you going to do with your life?

-AUTHOR NOTE-
This decision is multifaceted and open ended. You do not have to pick the most obvious path. I will be counting the votes in two hours.

>Go to Kemuri's Gym (Physical Strength & Boxing)
>Go Downtown. (Martial Arts)
>Go Wander. (Secret Technique)
>Go to the Back Alley Market (Brawling, weapons, gang violence, less Shonen)
>>
>>4548838

What's more shonen than a special move?

Also I'm glad the quest is open-ended like you said, so I can quench my desire for Shonen Gangweed
>>
>>4548838
Going to Kemurio's gym sounds like the obvious choice, if only to gain strength, but at the same time, i really do wanna know what the secret technique is.
>>
>>4548844
Our special move shall be the most evil, taboo act one can do. It shall make mothers sob to raise children in a world where it exists, men to cower in fear.

We shall use the technique of farting on someone's balls.
>>
>>4548843
Special Moves are cool, but don't we need an 'fighting' style? Shonen fighters don't just learn one move and spam it over and over again, at least not in good shonen.
>>
>>4548838
mystery boax
>>
>>4548849
Fair point, though in getting the technique first, we can match our training to it a little bit at least
>>
>>4548848
Kuchi may be an beast ar, but he's not an savage.
>>
what if the secret technique is super lame? it would be cool to just build Kuchi to be a badass martial artist...
>>
Secret technique was a little too tempting huh?

Don't worry, I'm still going to wait for all the votes to come in. However, I'll just reiterate here and say that you can do multiple training things in this game, we're just kinda deciding the main "theme" of the Shonen. All will involve physical training of course, the first one is just a bit more "Beastars" ish, especially for the first major arc of the manga. Martial Arts will be more power levels and pure training with animal Kung Fu, and Secret Techniques is moreso Shonen with a special snowflake MC if that makes sense. I'll leave you to it.
>>
>>4548868
I think i'm going to choose Kemuri's Gym then, special techniques are interesting but i really don't like special snowflake MCs.

Also, i want to the beastar feeling.
>>
>>4548868

Okay, Special Snowflake kinda gay.

Let's box a bit
>>
>>4548868
>>Go Wander. (Secret Technique)

>>4548870
I agree with this.
>>
>>4548868
>>4548872
I meant this:
>>
I still want to have sex with animal people.
>>
>>4548882
Thats fair, anon. Kuchi will slay puss soon.
>>
File: Kuchi not amused sketch.png (87 KB, 1400x900)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>4548883
I'm annoyed I made one of the choices sound bad now. Oh well.
>>
>>4548838
>>Go to Kemuri's Gym (Physical Strength & Boxing)
>>
>>4548885
Eh, people like the beastar feeling, even if you haven't read it it's interesting enough.
>>
>>4548885
If its possible to get the secret technique but keep the beastars vibe I'd be down personally
>>
>>4548890
I feel like 'Secret Technique' depends on what it means. It could be anything from just an Hyena-Only Fighting Style to some pseudo-super martial art thing.
>>
>>4548894
Or Ball Fart

In all seriousness though, we could probably use a species one like that

[[[[MANGA SPOILER, FAGGOT]]]]

Komodo(?) Gang who used their regrowing tails to help with explosive weapons.
>>
this is my first quest. i am liking it so far!
>>
Looks like 5 votes for the Gym, and only one vote for the Secret Technique. Even if I missed somebody, still a pretty solid lead. It's about time for the deadline, so I think it's fair to call it now.

Note: We can still pursue other options for character advancement later, if need be. Don't worry about it too much in case you're disappointed about this outcome.
>>
File: Kuchi gym quest ending.png (153 KB, 1400x900)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Given the advice (and address) from your friend Kemuri, you decide what you need is a total change to your life. The gym! You need to become strong, and as far as you know, this is the best way to do it.

You put on your athletic clothes and make your way to the gym, following the road to a clean and sterile looking place. Not at all rundown like you expected. This place probably produced a few professional boxers in its day, or at least decent fighters. You just hope to find Kemuri here to start the next chapter of your life...

----
And that's all for today! Sorry about the slowness, had to do the big vote thing an draw some stuff. Not as eventful as some of our other sessions, but this one featured a bigger choice then all of them, arguably.

Also; we are changing the upload schedule. With the soon to be chaos of the holiday season; a once or twice upload a day upload schedule is more doable for me.
Please let me know what you think or how to improve anything for the quest. Thank you for playing.
>>
>>4548985
I'm good with an once-twice update every day. This is going pretty good, so slow and steady works too.
>>
>>4548985
Thanks for Op-ing.

This is still a really great quest, and I'm having fun.
>>
File: Kuchi quest4 gym1.png (223 KB, 1400x900)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
You enter the gym. The smell of sweat hits you, followed by the smell of iron. You glance at a post of the rules on the wall- Predators must exercise one machine away from Herbivores at all times, all pheromonal animals please wipe down all equipment you use, if you are shedding, please use a strainer for the showers so they don't get clogged...

The place seems nice; plenty of machines and weights. Not too many people in here, you wonder if it's always this quiet. As you examine the patrons, you feel a bit of smug self satisfaction at seeing how, despite the fact you've never been in the gym before, you're pretty sure you're stronger then a lot of people here. Your arms look bigger then a lot of these guys! Maybe you really are naturally talented.

Then again, maybe it's just because you're a hyena.

You glance around, looking for Kemuri. He's not by any of the cardio or weight machines-

"Hey! Kuchi! Up here."
>>
File: Kuchi quest4 gym2.png (176 KB, 1400x900)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
"Hey Kuchi." Kemuri says, looking at you from the boxing ring in the center of the room. He looks so relaxed here. You barely recognized him without his cigarette. You never see him this at ease, not even when he's with Sara.

"Come on up." He invites, stepping away as you climb up. "You've ever practiced striking before? Blocks?"

"Uhh, no?" You say, pulling your body up to the strangely stuff platform.

"Well- I know you can fight. At least a little bit, but you're sloppy. You can't rely on your mouth, you'll just end up killing people doing that."

You find that kind of odd, isn't that kind of the point of fighting anyway?

"Well anyway-" Kemuri says, popping his legs up and loosening up his body, his fists going up to his chest and clenching into balls.

"I know you can beat a GIRL. But let's see how well you can fight me."
>>
File: Kuchi quest4 gym 3.png (136 KB, 1400x900)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
"You wanted to know what happened to my leg? Well you beat me in sparing, and I'll tell you." Kemuri says, advancing towards you with a murderous gleam in his eye. He's a lot shorter then you, but you can tell he's much more experienced. This wasn't quite the introduction you expected to this "sport". You raise your fists as best you can to mimic him, and prepare to fight.

>Punch Kemuri in the face
>Punch Kemuri in the body
>Try to grab Kemuri
>Kick out his prosthetic leg
>>
>>4549165

Everyone goes for the face, lets try a good stomach shot!

And thanks for the surprise OP, I'm guessing you're up late too?
>>
>>4549165
>>Punch Kemuri in the body
>>
>>4549165
>>4549171
+1 for a stomach shot.
>>
File: Kuchi quest5 spar1.png (249 KB, 1400x900)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
You approach Kemuri with a balled up fist. You're going to fight him, but you aren't going to go all out. He's still way smaller then you, and he's got a missing leg! You pull back your arm and slam it into his side, not holding back, but also not aiming for his head. Surprisingly, he doesn't dodge in time. He howls out in pain-

but almost before you can react, he lets out a jab that gets you right in the nose. Kemuri snarls. "Yeah! Yeah! Now we're fighting! LET'S GO!"

Jeez, he's kind of scary like this, but you can't be too surprised. Carnivores get aggressive when they fight- you're no exception. But you aren't going to fight dirty...
>>
File: Kuchi quest5 spar2.png (162 KB, 1400x900)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
You feel like shit.

Your fights with Kemuri today hurt more then when you fought Kiyomi. You end up sparing for over two hours, he stopping midway through a bought to give you a chance to learn a step or move, or how to block. Finally- he says you've both been through enough.

You took more hits then he did, for sure, but you certainly did a number on him. He's a lot tougher then you thought, and a lot faster then you because of your lack of training.

"You didn't beat me, so still no leg story. Now, you need to start actually physically training. Skill will only carry you so far if your body isn't up to it."

Kemuri basically just said you need to get stronger. You need to start hitting the weights and machines.

-AUTHOR NOTE-
In this game, we'll abstract a harder or more difficult choice as a sidequest, or more challenging prompt instead of relying on dicerolls.
>High Intensity Training (Best results, higher difficulty)
>Medium Intensity Training (Medium results, lower difficulty)
>Low Intensity Training (Lowest results, no difficulty)
>>
>>4549231
>>
>>4549231
>Medium Intensity Training (Medium results, lower difficulty)
Let's be logical and start with something easier to get used to the whole training part.
>>
>>4549231

I see no reason why doing a little exercise now is better than a lot of exercise now. Besides, we have nothing else to do.
>>
>>4549231
>>Medium Intensity Training (Medium results, lower difficulty)
Best not to start with the hardest thing right away, but don't want to act like a girly man either.
>>
>>4549231
Y'know what? Usually I'd go for the safer route...

FUCK IT; WE AIN'T NO PUSSY IN THIS BITCH!
>>
>>4549343
High Intensity training right at the start is just going to leave us with an overexerted body and zero gains.
>>
>>4549349
Fine, that makes sense.
>>
>>4549231
time to get ripped.
>>
>>4549231
Should be the best option, when we get more used to training then we go nuts
>>
File: Kuchi quest6 weights.png (461 KB, 1383x1830)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
You decide to take on a medium intensity training regime. You approach a weight machine after cleaning yourself off, setting the weights to a reasonable level...

Then you turn your head to see the biggest goddamn camel you've ever seen. The massive two humped guy looks right at you, disregarding the rules of the carnivore herbivore segregation at the gym- did he just have no fear?

"Yo. Mind if I use this machine next to you?" He asks.

"Uhh, no?" You reply.

He nods, and sets the rack of weights to its maximum weight. Using his huge arms, he pulls the weights back and then... holds them. It was like he was resistance training, but with these weights- and it was well over a hundred kilograms!

He takes a long time to finish his "set", and only does by letting the weights drop with a loud slam. Meanwhile, you finish your own moderate set of weights with sweat on your brow. Nothing too intense, though you may not accelerate at the rate you would really like...
>>
File: Kuchi quest6 Kemuri.png (181 KB, 1400x900)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
After your workout, you find Kemuri out the back again, taking a smoke break. You look over each other for a moment, seeing the bruises and harm you caused each other.

"Hey." He says, motioning. "I just got off a phone call with Sara. She says that Kiyomi pleaded guilty to everything, she'll be given a shorter sentence." He quickly drops that topic to look over you again.

"How you feeling? Not too banged up, I hope? oh look! Your eye is opening up! See, I didn't hit you THAT hard!"

Given about how long his cigarette is, you reckon you have enough time to ask him one question before you get back to training.

>Ask Kemuri about Kiyomi
>Ask Kemuri about that Camel guy
>Ask Kemuri about this gym and if he knows the owner
>Ask Kemuri about ways to improve your training or fighting skills
>Make a bet with Kemuri you'll beat him in a week for cash OR a date with his girlfriend
>>
>>4550059
Anything we can do to drop Sara's sentence to something shorter, or get her bail? I feel bad for her despite the whole "I bit another person" ordeal.
>>
>>4550059
>Ask Kemuri about that Camel guy
dude is ripped as fuck. if he's doing that with a non-protein diet, we should figure out what his workout routine is.
>>
>>4550059
>Ask Kemuri about Kiyomi
Camels are naturally buff as shit, so it's pretty obvious why that guy is strong.
He probably knows an good regimen for hyenas.
>>
>>4550059
>>Ask Kemuri about ways to improve your training or fighting skills
>>
>>4550059
Since the point of this seems to be fighting, we should put time into learning how to fight.
>>
>>4550059
changing my answer
(prev. was >>4550268)
>>
File: Kuchi quest7.png (327 KB, 1400x900)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
You ask Kemuri some advice on training. He gives you a few pointers- a few that sound strange. "If you turn down the heat in your apartment by a degree or two, you can soothe your muscles. Cold is great for muscular growth- rub some ice on yourself or go for a run in the cold morning." He explains. With these new training trips, you feel more confident in your abilities, but you also feel more disconnected from your friends too. You march back in the gym wondering about Kiyomi...

Over the next few days, you train hard. Not only physical training, but fighting, enduring pain, and techniques for blocks, punches, kicks, and more from Kemuri. He's a great teacher, but as time goes on your size and physical size is making up the difference faster then skill. You could probably beat him in a week or less...

And then on Day 5 of your training, you start to really feel it. Fatigue. You aren't sure why. Your muscles are so sore, and you feel sick. You go to Kermui for some advice...
>>
File: Kuchi quest7 lockers.png (231 KB, 1400x900)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
"Kuchi? What's wrong."

"I don't know-" You say. "I just feel weak. And kinda hungry."

Kemuri nods sadly. He takes you to the lockers and opens his up. Inside, you see a pack of smokes and a single pigs trotter hung up on the hook.

"Kuchi- it's been tough on all of us. Carnivores can't get stronger without meat, and with the meat market under the control of the Shishigumi... You might be getting close to your natural limit for training without some quality nutrition. All I've got left our scraps for myself- I'd be willing to share but even this was hard to get right now for us Hyenas."

"We can't be stupid about this." Kemuri says. "As your coach, I forbid you from going to the meat market- we can't risk anything. I'll can ask some of my other carnivore friends if they'll buy some for us, but it won't be cheap. We might have to go some time without meat Kuchi..."

You think you understand what he's saying. The last, and only time, you ever ate meat was with Kiyomi. Now you're running on empty, your meat drunkedness is long gone, and now your body has no animal protein to work with. You need better nutrition or else your training will grind to a stop.

>Eat more eggs, milk, bug meat, and other more available sources of protein.
>Sneak into the Back Alley Market to try and buy some meat
>Ask around if any carnivores have some meat to spare, or if you can do a favor for some meat.
>Other?
>>
>>4551025
I don't know, I feel like we won't be able to sneak into the meat market if we try to, and we're not strong enough to beat the Shishigumi.

However, I am hard pressed to think we'd find some other predator who we can trust enough to buy us meat. I mean, our circle of friends mostly includes hyenas, right?

Anyone have an idea, or should we risk sneaking?
>>
>>4551050
I mean get us meat. I guess buy works, but I don't think we've got that money.

Still though, we need meat.
>>
>>4551052
>>4551050
There is...another option. Hun- just kidding, I don't think Kuchi is ready or willing.

I think the best option we have right now is
>Ask around if any carnivores have some meat to spare, or if you can do a favor for some meat.
>>
>>4551025
maybe once we get strong enough, we can start fighting for food (like a food-based betting ring).
>>
>>4551025
>Eat more eggs, milk, bug meat, and other more available sources of protein.
Dont forget vitamins, protein powder. The works.
>>
>>4551050
>>4551105
>>4551133
Fuck if I know how this setting works.
Hey is fish on the table?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 176x170)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>4551517
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
>>
>>4551521
I've never seen any fish fucks in Beastar.
Fuck it. Fishing trip anyone? Fuck you fucking fucker dolphin assholes! Fuck you and your legs!
Infact fuck all aquatic mammals with legs! Cheating bastards.
>>
>>4551537
They're sapient, have their own society and religion, and don't care about being eaten.

They're basically foreigners and don't really interact with the land much

they show up in the later half of the manga

Seals count as aquatic animals. the one who shows up is a big boy who likes to wander around nude
>>
>>4551517
Fishing? I don't know if it works, but if it does then that's a good idea. Hyenas eat fish, and it's also a good source of protein.

Of course, it's not as good as meat, but it's better than bugs.
>>
>>4551025
>>Other?
>Try to find fish or other marine animal meat, maybe the docks would be a good place to start with?
>>
>>4551554
Fish is meat
>>
>>4551778
Yeah, but canonically it won't fill the void of land meat forever.
>>
>>4552120
True, but we don't need for it to fill it forever - eating fish for now will definitely do. Sure, it won't give you as much a rush as red meat, but it works enough that we're able to continue improving physically.

It'd be better to hold off having to deal with the Shishigumi until we're strong enough to not job to them like a chump.
>>
File: Kuchi quest8 p1.png (314 KB, 1450x900)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
The Sea? You think back to what you know about the sea. You've never been there, even to visit, and don't know how to speak sea. You probably couldn't even cross into the sea without a passport, at least not legally anyway. It's a terrible idea anyway; you don't know how to swim! Maybe you could build a... net? Or a fishing rod, whatever that is?

You decide to text some your friend group to see what you can find. You don't want to be obvious about eating meat- it's still illegal after all. But carnivores gotta stick up for each other...

Then, you get into a conversation with Tora, a striped hyena. She says that a guy she's dated before might have some access to meat. He's a professor that does dissections of dead herbivores with no preservatives- the body parts are disposed of after he's done with them, leaving a hole where they can disappear too.

You now have a choice; did you want to try to go fishing again, or check out the professor?
>Try the Sea
>Get Tora to set you up with the Professor
>>
>>4552245
Now that's a good question...from what i know of beastars, while eating meat is a crime, it doesn't seem to get an constant fine comb if it has nothing to do with predation...right?

If the search is not THAT big, would they really miss some bits and pieces from an cadaver that was already dead and going to be incinerated anyway? I mean, all you need to do is get it and then throw the bone in the incinerator.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that there isn't an very high chance of discovery, right? In the end, this is only a temporary solution until we get strong enough to be able to go to the meat market.
>>
>>4552280
Fishing, on the other hand, has its problem, from what i think. Kuchi's clearly not very good with water.
>>
>>4552245
>>Get Tora to set you up with the Professor
Yeah the prof seems a better idea, and the fish can wait till it becomes legal and available like in canon
>>
>>4552245
>>
>>4552245
>>
>>4552312
Imagine we're part way through Louis's Shishigumi reign... prob gonna be a long while.
>>
File: Kuchi quest9 p1.png (275 KB, 1400x900)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>4552312
>>4552317
>>4552375
You decide to put the fishing thing on the backburner for now. It's early enough in the day that you can visit the professor- so you change into your street clothes and go down.

Tora tells you that this guy was somebody she knew a bit from a while back- a Professor at the university. Some of her friends and carnivores from their social circle get meat through this guy.

"He's a little weird sometimes, but he can get you some meat. Disguise yourself as a visitor to the campus and go find him near the morge in the science lab. His name is Kenji."

That's all the information she gave you.

You get a visitor badge and make your way into the university. Once classes begin, the place seems a bit quiet. That's probably a good thing, you reckon, to helping to find this guy. Tora didn't exactly fill you on what he was going to make you do or give him in exchange for this food- unless he just gave it away for free? You felt like that was too good to be true...
>>
File: Kuchi quest9 p2.png (427 KB, 1400x900)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
In the basement of the biology and science building, you walk through creepy halls. "Hello, can I help you find anything?" You hear. You turn around and see a middle aged goat in front of you. Your eyes scan to his namebadge; "Kenji", no way!

"Ahh, are you Kuchi?" He askes with a wry smile. You nod in response, still too stunned to speak. Tora dated this guy, a herbivore?!

He takes you down into the depths of the basement and slides his namebadge to enter a scary room. The smell inside... your mouth starts to water instantly. You were no longer meat drunk from a week ago after your first taste, but damn your body was craving this. The room was filled with dead herbivore bodies. It was cold, and the smell of blood was on everything.

The professor started to giggle to himself as he pulled up to a dead herbivore's body. He put his hands inside the cut open body, pulling out the dead man's heart.

Turning around, he held it out to you. His face was twisted into this sort of mocking grin.

"Aww, what's wrong, little carnivore? Hungry? You just can't help yourself to our bodies, can you? You want a little nibble? You can have some- if you eat out of the palm of my hands. Just like a good little doggy. Yesss....~"

Woah, this guy is nuts!

>Bow down and eat the flesh out of his hands
>Refuse
>Knock him out and steal as much meat as you can carry
>Other?
>>
What do you guys think about the professor? Surely theres something we can learn from interacting with him, but just who is this guy? What kind of animal? Will he ask for favors for these scraps of meat? Money? Has he already been giving his meats to someone else and the friend just doesnt know that?
>>
>>4552685
>Other?
Buisness first, consumption of flesh later. So, is he just going to give us the meat? Because dont get me wrong that would be really nice of him, but I kinda expect him to ask for something in return.
So why's he willing to do this? Why does the "meat drunk" exist and where did it originate from? Are there pills or medicine for the meat drunk?

Give me the lore dump!
>>
>>4552691
Yeah, this sounds way too easy...it's way too easy for it to be just about 'pride' or something. We should ask the catch behind it.
>>
>>4552691
I don't know about asking about the meat drunk stuff, but asking what's the catch seems like a smart idea.
>>
>>4552685
>Other?
"What's the catch, nigga?" But in a way Kuchi would say.

Also, this dude either gets... a bit too excited about carnivores eating, or is b o n k e r s>>4552685
>>
>>4552942
Yeah, it's obvious he's a weirdo...the question, of course, is whether he's just curious about why carnivores can get 'meat drunk' and even go berserk for meat, or if he's just plain cuckoo.
>>
File: Kuchi quest10.png (261 KB, 1086x900)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>4552691
>>4552757
>>4552765
>>4552942
>"What's the catch?" You ask.

The goat narrows his eyes at you, his bloodstained paws dripping onto the floor. In a sudden explosion of anger, he throws the heart directly at your face, causing a small splat of blood into your fur, and knocking it to the filthy tile below.

"I give you this gift? And you DARE ask me what the catch is?!" The goat scratched, his voice amplifying as he takes a step forward. He points a blood stained finger in your face as he rants and raves-

"Who do you think you are? A "noble hunter"? Hah- you're a scavenger- not because you're a Hyena, but because you're a carnivore. When a noble herbivore soul leaves the world, you are there to gobble up the -waste- left behind. What's the difference between you and a Coprophagic insect? You both consume what is left to you by greater creatures. There is no difference!"

You have never seen a herbivore, no, anybody this angry before in your life. Ever. This goat is totally insane.

The goat is poking his finger in your face. You're starting to feel dizzy from the blood, you can't get over how easy, even enjoyable, it would be to bite that little finger off and swallow it. This is bad; your carnivore instincts are going off everywhere; you even realize how perfect this would be a place to dispose of him and hide his body- Even opening your mouth to speak feels like too much of a temptation. What are you going to do?

>Knock him out and steal some meat
>Bite his finger off
>Stay strong and wait
>Flee
>>
>>4553197
>Stay strong and wait
Pinch your leg, it's a good way to get your attention elsewhere.
>>
>>4553197
>Stay strong and wait
gotta be patient. he has autism.
Explain that we didn't want to bite him if got into a meat high from eating meat.
>>
>>4553241
I feel like he doesn't care. It would be wise to just wait until his little shitfit ends. Pinching our leg or just doing something else, we just need to ensure we won't just fall to the bloodthirst,
>>
>>4553243
feeling and knowing are two different things. It won't hurt to just explain to him that we're really close to ripping his throat out. Plus we can do the leg pinching for what help that might provide.
Maybe visualizing nasty old people having sex might help curb the blood lust from the sheer levels of gross that mental image might provide.
>>
>>4553254
Saying that is just going to get him to REEEEE more. Also, if you want to visualise something that'll take away your attention, visualize something interesting and attention-requiring. Something that'll keep you on your toes. Too good and you'll find yourself drifting off to murder dream land, too gross and you'll find yourself away from it.

I think Kuchi should pinch himself while thinking of something he'll do later that he's interested in. I don't know, some game he likes? Some show?
>>
>>4553197
>Stay strong and wait
>>
File: Kuchi quest11.png (299 KB, 1400x900)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>Stay strong and wait
You decide to hold it in and let the goat berate you. After you don't respond or say anything, he actually jumps up at you with both his hands around your neck. Then he tries to... pull himself up to your eye level? Or pull you down? You aren't really sure. You lower your guard and then...

Oh. You realize now. He was trying to choke you. He's so feeble you honestly didn't understand what he was trying to accomplish. Even with your small amount of training, and your natural predator strength, this herbivore can't even squeeze your muscular hyena neck. It might as well be trying to wring water from a rock. He puts his hands on your chest and slaps them weakly, before sliding down on his knees. He looks, and sounds, totally exhausted.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I don't want to do this any more...." He chokes out. It is only now you realize he's crying. You see how vulnerable he is, both physically and emotionally, and you feel like a monster when your stomach literally grumbles when his hands slide over it. Man, why didn't you eat a bigger lunch?!

"Just- take what you want and go. Everything out is going to be incinerated in three hours. Just use the hacksaw, take what you want, but leave enough bones to be convincing. No bite marks on the bones... that's the only rule." The goat feeble says, sitting to the side on the filthy, mildly blood-stained floor. His glasses had fallen off his face and he was just sitting there, shocked, and totally silent now.

>Grab some food and get out
>Stay and talk to / forgive the Professor
>>
>>4553421
>Grab some food and talk to the professor
There's no reason why you can't do both, it's not like it'll take you three hours to either saw the meat off or talk to him.
>>
>>4553421
Lets ask if our psychotic meat dealer is okay.

Im also genuinely interested in this dude
>>
>>4553421

Yo doc? You wanna get stronk? I know this gym where a camel benches more than my body weight.

(Really might be good to talk with this dude. He seems interesting considering he's giving this meat away but also torn up about it. We don't NEED the meat to survive, but it'll help us get stronger. )
>>
>>4553494
He's a goat, though. Camels are strong fuckers, goats are...well, let's just say they're not going to win any records. Dude is also a teacher, not really the kind of person who would feel better by getting /fit/
>>
>>4553499
my nigga

Everyone feels better by getting /fit/.
Our Hyena shall be the Beastars prophet of /fit/; Hyenas aren't exactly at the top of the carnivore chain among the mid-size/large size animals.

Goat professor might not bench as much as the camel, but he'll be able to strangle us by the time he's done.
>>
>>4553421
Probably just grab some food and forgive professor. Don't want to go crazy from all the meat.
>>
File: Kuchi quest12.png (227 KB, 1400x900)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
You decide to stay. Even with your head spinning, you can't just leave this shell of a goat on his own.

"Hey, it's alright. I forgive-" You begin to say, the goat leaping up way faster then he really should in your state.

"Oh really?! Thank you! Thank you! I'm going to start a new leaf, I swear! Kuchi was your name right? I can't see you without my glasses- let me get a closer look at your kind young face"

Oh this is bad. You put out your hands to stop him from getting any closer. Your mouth is drooling, your fangs are sliding free on their own.

There is an immense moment of clarity, much like right before one vomits up a bad meal. In that moment, you consider your newfound empathy and understanding for Kiyomi. Because in that moment, you know what is about to happen, and there is nothing you can do about it.

----

Mhmm. Hungry.

>Bite him gently on the throat
>Nibble on his fingers
>Kindly remove a leg
>Tickle the inside of his belly with your teeth
>>
>>4553825
Bite your arm
>>
>>4553825
Acquire goat BF
Gay sex
>>
>>4553825
>Stay strong, push goat out the way and go for dead body meat
>>
>>4553825
Bite your arm. Literally just chomp down on your arm.
>>
>>4553915
Actually, this is a better idea if you don't have the strength to bite your arm - the body is already open, so you'd be smelling it more. I'm fairly certain a hyena would prefer an already dead body than a live one
>>
>>4553915
>>4553941
+1 to this, even if we must roll willpower
>>
>>4553915
There's no guarantee we'll stop going feral with the dead meat. We have to go the legosi route of gratuitious unnecessary self harm.
>>
>>4554077
Like i said, if you don't have the strength to bite your arm, it's better to at least try to eat some meat and then control yourself...basically, biting your arm is the best way to evade going crazy, eating the meat at least means he won't immediately eat the goat.
>>
>>4554077
We could just eat until we're full.
>>
>>4553915
I'll vote for this, i feel like the moment we eat something that is still alive we are fucked, hopefully dead meat will help a bit
>>
>>4554195
Legosis deal was denying meat and training his senses and body, in return his jaw strength weakened.
Maybe we could have a kinda different route, we still eat meat, but only meat that is already from something dead, that way we don't get weak at anything, but maybe not get as much body strength in return.
>>
File: Kuchi quest13 p1.png (292 KB, 1400x900)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
You crawl towards the cute, delicious little goat boy that just fell in your lap. Hehehhahaha

You feel yourself start to giggle, then chortle and laugh as the stress of your prey drawing near. In the wild, this would attract other Hyenas towards you- it is time to feed.

"Kuchi!? Kuchi stop!" Kenji says, watching helplessly as you crawl forward. he turns his head to see the discarded heart from earlier- the one that he threw at your face.

"Here! Eat this! Eat this!" The professor says, practically shoving the heart into your mouth. While having dead, cold prey doesn't sound that exciting... you kind of just chomp down on it without thinking. The goat gets up and runs out of the room. You don't even go chase him- for some reason you don't really feel like it. Mhmm. This is really good. Your jaws clench down on it, shredding the fibrous muscles in your jaw with ease, popping the organ open and spilling its -juices- right into your mouth. You chew while you sit on the floor.
>>
File: Kuchi quest13 p2.png (189 KB, 1400x900)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Yummy yumm!

...Wait, what's going on? You remember. You come back to your senses halfway through chewing up a heart that was on the floor. Yuck. It still tastes amazing though. You're glad you were able to resist chewing on Kenji- you were going to. You just know it.

But now he's escaped and gone away. Is he going to call the police? Or is he just going to chalk this up to you being an 'inferior predator' or whatever he was babbling about earlier? You hate to prove him right but...

Damn, what were you thinking?! You stayed in this room for so long, ignoring all the warning signs, and the heavy smell of blood and bodies making you go crazy. You should have left when you had the chance. How vulnerable the goat acted was just the last straw- your predatory instincts came out in full force then. You're just glad you didn't hurt him- you had enough mental resistance to the idea of attacking him that you didn't follow through, at least with the time you had left.

But now you got a chance. It's time to grab some food and get the hell out of here. What are you grabbing?

---SELECT ONE OR TWO---

>Flesh (muscles, fat, skin)
>Bones
>Organs
>Jars of Blood
>>
>>4554358
>Flesh (muscles, fat, skin)

For the obvious

>Jars of Blood

Hey, blood is a hot commodity, it can be a pick me up, or it can be sold to be mixed into a drug
>>
>>4554358
Flesh n blood

Bones n organs would be noticed missing.
>>
>>4554358
>Organs
I don't think we have time for two. Organs have the most nutrients and protein in the body, so this will be good.

Other than that have to gtfo outta there. Maybe it'd be good to apologize later, explain why you went basically feral. Considering how he seems to be at reasonably smart, he might figure it out if you escape without going feral.
>>
>>4554379
Aren't they going to notice the flesh more than organs? They're supposed to have been dissected, after all. Why would they dissect meat?

Also, do we really have time for two things? I feel like if we stay for two things there's a chance someone might come...even if sad goat doesn't call the cops.
>>
>>4554391
The goat is in too deep to call the cops. The worst conclusion that could be drawn is that some carnivore snuck in and got some shit while the goat was "Gone'
>>
>>4554396
Fair enough, but to be fair the system is quite herbivore-leaning, and he's an teacher while we're an student who not that long ago had a run in with the police after a friend was arrested for predation.

But yeah, while i don't know if he'll just call it immediately, there's still a chance something will happen. Honestly, i don't know how long it takes to drain blood. I mean, is blood even a good choice? It's just lukewarm salty iron water.

If we're picking one, it should be organs because of how many nutrients organs have...If it's two, it might be wise to pick flesh n organs
>>
>>4554405
Blood has the benefit of being a liquid, so we can carry small amounts with us as pick me ups, say before fights.
>>
>>4554410
It's also pretty much empty, no filling and no nutrients. This is not our "final" source, in the end. We're really just doing this because we're too weak to fight any shishigumi that might try to run us off from the meat market.

As a whole, it would be wise to take the stuff that'll give us the best boost in our training.
>>
>>4554422
Fair.

Ill switch >>4554378
To

>Organs
>Flesh
>>
>>4554358
>Flesh
>Organs
>>
>>4554358
>Flesh
and
>Organs
Because i don't know if Kuchi can drain blood that good from corpses
>>
>>4554358
Send him a quick message with an apology?
>>
File: Kuchi quest14 p1.png (299 KB, 1400x900)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
Your name is now MR.GROUNDER. You are a COMMON WOMBAT. You are a herbivore that eats seeds and roots, and you are currently very, very irritated.

You put on a straight face. The woman across from you is a TOTAL LUNATIC.

"You have no idea how much this means to us." She sobs, "We're stict Terratarians, you know."

"Oh yes, absolutely." You reply, deadpanned.

"Did- Did you know that most cemeteries and mortuaries employ carnivores? I mean, how can they do this?! It's a clear threat to our religious freedoms!"

"Um hmm." You say.

"I mean, I have nothing against carnivores," she explains, wiping at the tears on her face. "But our religion says that if even a bit- even a single drop of my boy's blood is eaten by a carnivore... he'll never go to heaven!" Her bunny body trembles.

>Reassure her with logic
>Reassure her with emotion
>>
>>4554463

We damned her son didn't we

Lol
>>
>>4554463
Well it's not like that he can't get into heaven if he's already there. I'm sure your son's soul is up there.
>>
>>4554463
How did this religion even pop up? Sounds like it'd be unpractical in any place that isn't modern society. Are we dealing with an televangelist? Please tell me we're not dealing with an televangelist.
>>
>>4554473
Anon, he was already going to be eaten...by vermin, later. If being eaten by ANY carnivore, even after their death, just bars them from hell, then they should have just incinerated him.
>>
>>4554486
Could be something that happened when they were just gaining sapience, to gain a reason to defy their nature and do anything to not get eaten
>>
>>4554489
Eh, you're right. Their loss!
>>
>>4554490
Yeah, but like, it's a weird religion if it just says that anyone who gets eaten doesn't go to heaven. It's one thing to believe that if you die at the hands of an carnivore you don't go to heaven, but even after death? Maggots existed since always, and incineration didn't become good enough to be done on a wide scale until much later.
>>
>>4554496
I think its more of a "by a carnivore" thing. IIRC getting your body destroyed would stop you from entering Heaven before the plague happened and everyone had to burn the bodies. The decomposition hadn't been taken into account yet
>>
>>4554500
> getting your body destroyed would stop you from entering Heaven
I doubt that was true for mainstream christianism considering the amount of early christians who got burnt to death
>>
File: Kuchi quest14 p2.png (242 KB, 1400x900)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
You reach across the table to the RELIGIOUS LADY and take both her hands in yours. You can feel her pulse as she sucks in her breath to hold strong.

"You are incredibly brave. I know this is very hard on you, but as a woman of faith you know how serious the care of a loved one is once they... pass on."

She nods at your speech. A weak smile spreads on her face.

"The scientific research initiative is the right choice. You've made the right choice here. I know you only want what is best for your Son. I want you to grieve in peace. That is what he would have wanted."

She sobs silently. "Thank you." She says weakly.
>>
File: Kuchi quest14 p3.png (304 KB, 1400x900)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
Huh? This one has a necklace on. That's weird.
>>
File: Kuchi quest14 p4.png (301 KB, 1400x900)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
You are back to being KUCHI the SPOTTED HYENA. You just gone down stealing several kilograms of FLESH and ORGANS from the research morgue at the bottom of the university. You tried to be as careful as you could with your cuts, and stole a few backpacks and sacks to help take it with you.

Going to the bathroom, you had to wash as much of the blood as you could out of your fur from what happened with Kenji, the goat. Then, you made your getaway.

Things didn't go the way you wanted down there. You weren't really sure what to expect. You thought maybe Tora would have given you a better warning!

Anyway, you're terrified. You have no idea if Kenji is going to call the police, or what is going to happen if anybody finds any of the body parts missing. You need to store this meat somewhere cool and secure.

>Go home
>Go to the Gym
>Call a friend
>>
>>4554547
>Go to the Gym

Gymbro will help us
>>
>>4554547
>Call a friend
CALL TINY BUG SMOOTHIE FREN
>>
>>4554553
Oh, changing to this
>>
>>4554553
>Go to the gym
Kemuri will have a place to store it no doubt.
>>
>>4554547
>Go home
It's simple. All the bodies will be incinerated in a couple hours. We just need to get the meat to our fridge.
>>
File: Kuchi quest15.png (234 KB, 1400x900)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
You get on the next bus. You know that if you reveal that you got this meat to the other Hyenas, you'll have to share it. That's fine, you aren't opposed to that. Everybody has been hit hard by the Hyena-discrimination policy. Kemuri, Tora, Sara, Masumi, Kiyomi- I mean she's in jail but maybe you can smuggle some in, and yourself...

The only thing that worries you is that goat you attacked. You realize that, according to what little you knew about him from Tora, he was illegally gathering meat from these herbivores donated to science.

Damn- there are so many herbivores around! Did you get on a herbivore only train or something!? Just play it cool until you get to the gym...
>>
File: Kuchi quest15 Grounder1.png (294 KB, 1896x900)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
You are now MR GROUNDER the COMMON WOMBAT again. It's 7:40 and you just finished counting your FAT STACKS OF CASH you've gained.

How does a non profit organization dedicated to scientific research and finding safe, affordable, spiritually appropriate disposal of bodies for herbivore families make so much money? Well, that's because of your SIDE HUSTLE.

You belong to a group of criminals who sell body parts as food on the back alley market. Of course, your main role in the organization is to bring the “merchandise” in. As such, your position is SALESMAN. With a commission for every body you bring in, your position is quite lucrative.

You're closing up your office when, all of the sudden, there's a knock on the outside door. Shit, who could possibly be here at this time of day?! You're closed! No more customers! Is it the police? A crazed carnivore who wants to nibble on the corpses here?!

>Open the door
>Check the security monitors
>Check your phone
>>
>>4554835
>>
>>4554835
>>
File: Kuchi quest15 Grounder2.png (266 KB, 1400x900)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
You check the security monitors before checking the door- wait, what?!

What's FACTORY doing here? The nutty professor himself? Why didn't he call?!

You rush to the door and open it. Kenji the goat comes inside.

"Why didn't you call?! You know you're not supposed to come here until it's time for your cut of the pay-"

"I'm sorry. I lost my glasses, I couldn't call you on the phone; it was too blurry."

Ugh. "Alright, why ARE you here then?" You ask impatiently.

"Mr.Grounder I- I can't do this anymore! I want out! I was almost attacked by a carnivore today, I can't deal with this anymore. All the people we've lied too-"

You pull out your gun, and make him kneel down. You push it against his head.

"N-No! Wait, I'm sorry! I take it back, please don't kill me!"

>Shoot Kenji for trying to leave the organization
>Persuade Kenji to remain in the organization
>>
>>4554969
https://youtu.be/p83sXZhEqU8
Make em eat grass off the lawn to further alienate him from everyone else. That'll make him have to rely on us more right?
Once you go crime, you're in for lyfe buckero.
>>
>>4554969
"If the carnivores weren't eating those dead bodies in there, what do you think they'd be doing to us, huh?"
>>
>>4555066
This is...an fairly good point?

I mean, it's obvious that predators are going to want meat. And those who are willing to break crime to do it are going to find one way or the other. It's not a good thing that they're lying and stealing from morgues, but there is something that has to be done, because the government sure as hell isn't doing anything.
>>
>>4555114
break law*
>>
File: Kuchi quest15 Grounder3.png (187 KB, 1400x900)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
You decide to persuade Kenji to remain.

"Kenji, buddy. Look, we provide a useful service. If these herbs had to use regular mortuaries they'd be even more unhappy. Now we can make use of them for science, AND keep all the carnivores nice and fat, and off our backs, right?"

"I guess so..." Kenji says, you putting your arm around him after just pointing a gun at him has clearly unnerved him.

"Listen, Kenji- I know you're having trouble with getting enough buyers. But that's no excuse to start slinging freebies to your carnivore "friends"- first that girlfriend of yours, and now this guy who attacked you. What's his name? Don't worry- I'll make sure he stays away."

"You'll just scare him right? His name is... Kuchi."

"Alright Kenji, go home, take a break, we'll get back to work in a few days."

----

Well, whoever this Kuchi is, you won't stand for it. Anyone who thinks they can steal merchandise from you is good as dead. You need to call SECURITY.

"Hey, Joe, we have a problem. Name is Kuchi, a spotted Hyena. He runs with Kemuri's crowd. Need him gone. Do you have any who I'm talking about?"
>>
File: Kuchi quest15 final.png (192 KB, 1400x900)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>4555338
Oh, sweet, more meat.
>>
>>4555338
F e a r
>>
File: Kuchi quest15 p2.png (342 KB, 1400x900)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
Now that the intensity of the situation has calmed down...

You actually feel great! You managed to steal a whole bunch of meat from that crazy goat and bring it back here. You bet Kemuri is going to be so excited.

“Kuchi!” Kemuri asks. “I thought you weren't training today? Sara told me-”

You motion to your pack. “I solved the meat problem.”

Kemuri looks stunned for a second, before waving his hands. “Well why didn't you say so! Quick, let's get it downstairs. I have a place.”

He leads you down to the basement of the gym, and behind a locked door he leads you to what looks like a vault built into a wall. It's a freezer! Kemuri and yourself get to unloading your packs of meat and setting them out.

“This is awesome Kemuri, you built this?” You ask.

“Yeah, back when I was still competing as a fighter. I know the owner, I paid off the debt for this whole building, so he looked away when I built this secret meat vault...”

Once both of you were finished, Kemuri beams with pride at you.

“Kuchi- this is amazing! This is going to last us a long time. I'll send you some food to bring back to your apartment. Sara is a great cook you know? I'll invite you over for dinner some time...”
>>
File: Kuchi quest16 p2.png (304 KB, 1400x900)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
You get home a bit later then you expected. It was unusually cold outside today! But you're glad you're home because...

Damn you're really hungry. Laying out the feast in front of you made from all that meat, you take your chance to really dig in and enjoy it.

...Man, that was great! You don't know if you've ever eaten so much food before- well, at least that much meat all at once! You feel great. Today was a crazy day, you think, and it's time to go to bed.

But you remember something Kemuri told you- he said something about cold air being good for muscles? Your muscles are still a little sore- you guess today was your rest day, but perhaps some cold air would help?

>Sleep with the window open
>Sleep normally
>>
>>4555519
>Sleep normally
Cold Air while you're sleeping, from an unregulated open window, is DEFINITELY not good for your muscles. It's good if you're awake or/and with an air conditioner, but it's not good at night.

That's the "in universe" reason. From a meta point, i just don't want the camel to shank us in our sleep.
>>
>>4555519
>Sleep normally
>>
>>4555519
>Sleep normally
and nude
>>
>>4555558
This is what we must do: real chad hours
>>
>>4555519
>Sleep with the window open
What could go wrong?
>>
>>4555519
>Sleep normally
Turn on the AC
>>
File: Kuchi quest17.png (244 KB, 1400x900)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
You decide to go to bed with your windows shut. No need to get super cold, even if it is supposed to help with muscle soreness...

You wake up the next morning and feel... weird. Not bad, just kind of weird. Maybe it was all that meat you ate? You ate a lot of organs, which are supposed to be full of vitamins and minerals. You feel a bit of a rush all over! Or is it just your meat high again?

You turn on the news while preparing for the day- it seems to mention a cold front has blown into the city, dropping temperatures even colder then normal this time of year. Hmm, maybe it was a good thing you didn't open your window and subject yourself to that. But you can't shake a weird feeling you have. Strangely, you feel like you.. almost had something. Something just out of reach. Maybe if you had trained harder, or learned another skill. What is this strange feeling of anticipation you have all over?

Wait- you know what it is! It's your desire. You know what is going to happen today... You're going to be Kemuri! Finally! Today is the day. You get ready as quick as you can, feeling refreshed, and rush to the gym...
>>
File: Kuchi quest17 p2.png (210 KB, 1400x900)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
Once you get to the gym, everything is like any other day. You feel pumped with all that meat flowing through you- and it'll be a fair fight, since Kemuri probably had some too. That's fine. You want to wind this fair and square.

"Alright Kemuri!" You say, pointing at your mentor. "Get ready, I'm going to take you down today!"

"Oh- that determined are we? No pointers first? Fine. Bring it on, Kuchi!" He says, assuming a stance.

>Perform a rushing, aggressive uppercut
>Get close and then hit him with a sneaky hook
>Kick out his prosthetic leg
>>
>>4556073

Kicking out his leg still feels cheap, so lets get a sneaky one in
>>
>>4556073
Every time we kick, we lose.
>>
>>4556073

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.