[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qst/ - Quests

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
Draw Size ×
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Roll dice with "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).
  • There are 98 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Centuar.png (1.02 MB, 2353x3000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Gobson the goblin had his old nest get destroyed by Dwarves. But through hard work and luck he’s able to turn his fate around. No longer having to play/fight with sticks and stones in a cave, he got a necromancer to capture and a party to do it with. If they can pull it off they’ll be rich, all the while he figures out how to be a better goblin, while everyone views him as a no good green skin.

After that successful display of Bits art skill, you tell your goblin friend you’re going to buy him the chalk he needs after questioning the locals. You find out the arena is the place to bet money, the green skin traven for drinks, eating, and rolling the dice with adult goblin fun. Various little churches for the different gods and goddesses that goblins have. A dwarf run stew kitchen, where you can get some free food after working for the day. Even a goblin shop, run by Scar’s men, where you pay in favors and promises. Not to mention the edge of the Underdark where you have goblins out hunting and collecting beasts to fight in the arena or for the meat and skin.

You then head straight to the market place to buy him the chalk he deserves. One payment later, he now has a set of colored chalk which cost 10 times more than normal. The doctor was closed for the day, so you go back to the inn where you and the party are staying at. Fall asleep to Bits drawing on the wall.

You wake and see your friend Bits still working on his drawing. You stand and look at the Centaur he must've taken hours to make. It looks more refined than his past drawings. This Centaur is wearing clothes, a new one from his past drawings. You also notice that he's muttering under his breath.

Date: 7-29-2391
Wealth: -5 Copper 7 Bronze

What do?
>Question Bits on who is that?
>Compliment the art
>Provide criticism
>Watch him work
>Don’t say anything and eat some breakfast you’re hungry
>Other
>>
>>4323839
Archive
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=Goblin%20QM

Pastebins
https://pastebin.com/u/GoblinQM

Previous Threads:
>>4284699 Thread 3
>>4305149 Thread 4
>>
>>4323839
>Compliment the art
>you alright bits?
holy fucking shit bits
>>
>>4323839
>Compliment the art
> Get to the doctor. Stop being griggers lads. We need to save them otherwise we could have finished them off in the arena anyway.
>>
>>4323863
This.
>>
>>4323863
This
>>4323839
Nice art OP.
>>
>>4323852
>>4323863
>>4323894
>>4323895
>Compliment the art

>>4323852
>You alright bits?

>>4323863
>>4323894
>>4323895
>Get to the doctor. Stop being griggers lads. We need to save them otherwise we could have finished them off in the arena anyway.

Time to head to the doctor. First you'll check on Stas to make sure she is still alive.

Bring anyone with you? (Pick one or more)
>The boys
>Stas and father
>Bradley
>Jade
>Alone, you got to figure out if the doctor is willing to help first and the prices.
>>
>>4323927
> Let's go with Jade. Maybe she can charm / talk the doctor to a lower price.
>>
>>4323927
>Jade
>>
>>4323927
>Jade
Time to simp for Jade
>>
>>4323927
>Jade
>>
welp time to make that lust up to to 96 percent
we are so fucking vulnerable to kobold advances
>>
File: Doctor visit.png (649 KB, 3000x1995)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>4323937
>>4323938
>>4323950
>>4323965
Looking at the drawing, you consider it art. It was very good compare to what he started doing just a few weeks back. Those colour chalks cost a pretty copper which was well worth it.
Gobson: “Bits. That’s a nice drawing. Nice use of the color.”
Bits: “I saw her in my dreams, they are a vision sent by the gods!”
Gobson: “Good luck with that Bits. I have a goblin to save. Keep up the good work.”
Bits: “Yes.”

You leave him to it, and head upstairs to eat some breakfast. You retell the story of your journey to the goblin slums. Including the part where you find a way to get to Soul. He is expected to come back in 10 days. This was met with a smile from Jade and the cheers of the other members of the party. You feel good with the fact you’re going something well and helping other people. Which reminds you about the very pregnant female outside in the stables.

Gobson: “Jade can you come with me to the doctor? I want to see if they can do anything for the female goblin.”
Jade: “That’s so nice of you Gobson. I’ll go with you, just don’t get upset when you get some bad news.”
Bradley: “A honorable endeavor, best of luck Gobson and Jade. If you find yourself in the Kobold section, you may be pleased to know they frequent a tavern called the Lusty Dragonborn. We pinpoint the other groups' locations which are out of your limit as they frequent the noble district, and the barracks.”
Jade: “Thanks Bradley, see you all later.”

The group stayed as you and Jade left, and once you go to the stables you find that Stas is still alive. You kept quiet as Jade did all the talking, you get called a Grigger all the way to the doctor’s in the poorer section of the Dwarf district. It stands clean, and well built surrounded by the poor stone houses and shops next to it.

You take the back door and stand in line, you see goblins and Cold Bolts waiting in chairs, some with worse injuries than others. Jade let you know to show your voucher and the payment of 3 copper was reduced to 1. She then lets you know to show the voucher when you pay things, or you get the special Grigger price.

You then took a seat waiting for the doctor. You sit next to a goblin with his nasty cut on his arm, a pregnant goblin, and a goblin with a broken bone. Soon a Dwarf comes out carrying a list calling a name that isn’t your. You don’t have time to wait, maybe there is a way to see the doctor faster.

+15 Lust 96/100
Jade’s Wealth: -10 Copper, 7.1 Bronze Left
Gobson’s Wealth: -1 6.9 Bronze left
Gobson HP: 43/50

What do?
>Show your Voucher to the Dwarf (You have a voucher, why not use it?)
>Wait in turn until you are called (Long wait time)
>Other
>>
>>4324007
>Offer to tip a copper to skip the line
>>
>>4324014
Supporting this.
>>
>>4324007
Use this time waiting to meditate and decrease lust, after that show the voucher next time the dwarf comes out
>>
>>4324074
This, we get that lust down
>>
>>4324074
This
>>
>>4324074
Support this
Just because we have a voucher doesn’t mean we need to flaunt it around
>>
>>4324074
This
>>
>>4324014
>>4324048
>Offer to tip a copper to skip the line

>>4324074
>>4324088
>>4324095
>>4324108
>Use this time waiting to meditate and decrease lust, after that show the voucher next time the dwarf comes out

Gobson will use this time to reduce his lust, while in the waiting room. A bit harder than doing it alone in a room, but could still work out.
>Roll me 1d100+4. 3 rolls, taking the average of best 2 rolls. (Medium) (Meditating)
>>
Rolled 74 + 4 (1d100 + 4)

>>4324112
>>
>>4324112
>>
Rolled 32 + 4 (1d100 + 4)

>>4324112
>>
Rolled 86 + 4 (1d100 + 4)

>>4324112
>>
File: Check up.png (492 KB, 3000x1998)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
>>4324114
>>4324130
>>4324139
You clear your mind, breath in and breath out in smooth control deep breaths. You cleared your mind of all lustful thoughts, blocked the sounds of the others in the world. By the time they called another name you felt better. Removing the voucher from your pocket, you hear the dwarf call a similar name that you have.

Female Dwarf: “Gibson. Is there a Gibson the goblin here?”
Gobson: “Do you mean Gobson? That’s me.”
Female Dwarf: “That’s right, the doctor will see you now. Follow me.” You lift yourself off your seat and go with Jade to the doctor. As you walk down the hallway you see a sign of a stack of coins, next to it is a lesser stack of coins. With two lines on top of each other crossed out. He had a long beard with a gold ring on it, his hair red as fire and his eyes like your skin. He worn a long white coat, and was reading something as you came in.

Nish: “I’m Nish and I’m the doctor, treating Kobolds and Goblins since they first arrived at the fortress. Up on the bed, Gaven, time for a check up.” You are confused but with Jade with you, you do as he said. You lay down and see the potions he was on the wall. He took his hands and began to feel your stomach. Took his fingers and peeled your eyelids back, checked the inside of your ears and the back of your throat.
Nish: “Have you noticed that your goblin has been eating much more than someone his size?”
Jade: “Yes, he eats as much as a human, almost three times his size.”
Nish: “Well Gibson, are you ever not hungry?”
Gobson: “You feel not hungry?”
Nish: “That confirms it, Gerber is not eating for one, but for a few hundred. That’s not fat in your belly, that’s just a growing stew of parasites in your stomach. I recommend a special tonic to get rid of the worms, a common problem with goblins. Passed from mother to children, from eating food not properly cooked. Also a daily potion to get rid of the minor things he was, a sip a day for a week.”

Gobson: “Doctor, I didn’t come here for me. But for a female goblin, she’s on her ten birthing and needs help.”
Nish: “That's 3 Mine for the parasite remover, 1 Talon for the daily potion of Grigger cleanse. As for the female goblin, unless you have 4 Royal Nickels than Gerlson she is a goner. You shouldn’t have rape her day in and out should you Grigger."
Jade: “Can we have a moment?”
Nish: “Only because the Grigger has a voucher.” He said and left to attend with another goblin, still in the same room.

Jade: “Gobson, that’s 4 silver for your female friend. Something we don’t have, we do have enough to get the potions for you and Bits and Prot.”

(Cont)
>>
>>4324240
>Parasite Remover: Eat half food
>Grigger Cleanse: Remove minor diseases, increase healing speed

-20 Lust: Lust 76/100
+2 EXP Level 1: Meditating 6/10
Jade’s Wealth: 7.1 Bronze Left
Gobson’s Wealth: 6.9 Bronze left

Learned Dwarf words for copper, bronze and silver coins

What do?
>No thanks Mister Doctor
>Just one of each for me. (-11 Copper)
>Just three of each (-33 Copper)
>Just four of each (-44 Copper)
>Just five of each (-55 Copper)
>Tell Nish you'll be back with the Silver
>Other
>>
>>4324243
>Tell Nish you'll be back with silver

Let's go hunting boys save the female gob
>>
>>4324245
Supporting this.
But the question is how will we make the money in time?
>>
I think we can either hunt in the underdark or go to the Arena again. Those were the two jobs Scar offered to us before.
>>
>>4324243
>Just five of each (-55 Copper)
>Tell Nish you'll be back with the Silver
We should still buy the potions, since they'll be useful to get our healing up, and reduce the amount of food we need on the trip.
>>
>>4324252
>>4324260
Arena so far has the chance to get us 4 silver. But we chose 2 useless goblins that is costing us money. Scar did give us jobs to do, we could always try stealing.
>>
>>4324265
I'll switch to this, we do need the potions. I think we should go hunting in the underdark for money we already did some arena stuff so I'd like to try something new
>>
>I'm just saying our first time should be with a virgin

Stop projecting bro. We alpha gob centaur pussy chaser. Its a way of life. Cant handle it? Frig off
>>
We aren't a virgin though. Our first time was having gay sex with a wolf remember
>>
>>4324243
We should def get rid of the parasites
>>
File: Potions bought.png (129 KB, 923x1099)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>4324245
>>4324252
>>4324265
>>4324535
>>4324564
Why are you going to buy all the potions for all the goblins. You'll be going to save the female by any means. After coming up with your choice the doctor comes to speak with you once more, this time he had a large glass jar filled with some semi clear liquid inside. Which seems familiar to something you saw days ago.

Nish: “So Greglo will you buy the potions, or keep wasting the valuable space in the room?"
Gobson: “Can I have 5 potions of each? Nish I’ll be back with the silver, I’m going to save the goblin.”
Nish: “Aye, a fine promise, if you have the coin, my hands will save your mate. I’ll be needing 5 Talons and 5 Mines.” He said to you, then turned to Jade and tapped on the glass jar softly. “Would the Kobold like to make a donation? For 3 Talons?”
Jade: “No thank you.” With a look of slight disappointment, he stored the jar away on a shelf.
Nish: “Head to the waiting room, my assistant will bring out the potions.” He said and pockets the money you just finished counting out.
Jade: “Let’s go Gobson.”

With that taken care of, you head back to the inn you’re staying out. With the potions at hand you could take them right now, or take them later. The assistant warned that the Parasite Remover works very well, and you should be near a restroom if you’re going to take it. With it still being morning, you could hold off on the potions until it’s close to bedtime.

Gobson’s Wealth: -5.5 Bronze 1.4 Bronze left

What do?
>Take Jade and head to the Kobold Slums. You got a group of Kobolds to find (Bring boys?)
>Stas don’t last long, time to do a job for Scar. (Bring the boys, leave Jade)
>Take the potions already (Have to rest the day or risk shitting yourself)
>Hold off on the potions until the day is over
>Do something else or walk with someone else (Who and What?)
>Other
>>
>>4324688
We gotta make some cash to save the lady gob and not be griggers to our boy maglum.
>>
>>4324688
>>Stas don’t last long, time to do a job for Scar. (Bring the boys, leave Jade)
>>
>>4324688
We gotta get Maglum more followers
>>
>>4324714
Whatever we do for money we should ask for a blessing from maglum first.
>>
>>4324688
Time to be gladiators once more boys.
>>
>>4324696
>>4324699
>>4324714
>>4324745

Looks like Gobson and friends are going to speak with Scar once more.
>Roll me 1d100. (Special Event in Arena)
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>4324758
>>
>>4324758
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>4324758
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>4324758
>>
File: SCAR.png (586 KB, 3000x1620)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>4324761
>>4324775
>>4324776
>67

Jade: “Here we are Gobson. Back at the inn, stay safe out there in the slums. I appreciate all the effort you’re going through to save a goblin you just met. You’re different from the other Griggers. You’re a tender soul stuck in a goblin’s body, I wonder what you did in your past life to have been stuck in these circumstances.”
Gobson: “What do you mean?”
Jade: “Something I have yet to teach you. Just keep making up for the past wrongs Gobson.” She said and took your bag of potions and headed inside through the front door, while you are left thinking as you gather up the boys. When you pass by the tavern part of the inn, you notice that the others are playing a game of cards with some dwarves. They were having a fun time, but you wonder how it will help gather information or get you closer to defeating the necromancer.

You walk with your friends already better than they were before, and head to the slums. You hear the same words being say to you as you enter through the guarded entrance. Scar wasn’t there, just the normal smoker goblin who comes over to greet you once more.

Smoker Goblin: “Scar, is holding a special event at the arena today. A team match up, not to the death this time, they’re going to be using blunted weapons. Your friend is the favorite, so better not disappoint.” He took a long drag on his smoke stick then made smoke circles come out of his mouth.
Gobson: “We were just headed to meet Scar. Can you lead the way?”
Smoker Goblin: “Sure.”

With that exchange of words you were gilded to the arena, where Scar was sitting where he normally sits. Your weapons were taken from you, as you had a talk with him, the arena was the same as before. Just some goblins are cleaning the bloody floor.

Scar: “Gobson and friends! So good to see you back for more fighting. Or is it a job you seek? I have few that goblins like yourself can take on, but if that isn’t your style then how about a range off. It’ll be a team match up!”

He then explains that you could do a nonlethal match involving crossbows, short bows, and slings. In which you have to roll for your weapon of choice, members can switch out their weapons with the other. A 1v1 match up with Flails, Polearms, and a Two-Handed sword, all of which you have no say in choosing it’s up to the dice.

The jobs are stealing some Dwarf weapons, in which he’ll provide you with some money for each weapon you steal and depending on the quality pay more. You could help you with it, but that will cut in the money you’ll get.
Capturing some beasts in the Underdark, the more dangerous, the more the reward will be worth. Beasts to fight in the arena, or to add to the collection he needs. Last is getting money goblins own him, either by giving the pain, or hauling them back to the arena to fight.

(Cont)
>>
>>4324827
Prot HP: 45/45
Bits HP: 38/45

What do?
>Range Team Match up
>1v1 Match with (Name/Names fighting)
>Ask about the prizes if you win
>Capturing Underdark creatures doesn't seem so bad
>Stealing Dwarf Weapons
>Get Scar his money back
>Other
>>
>>4324836
let's see what creatures are down here, maybe we can take one for ourselves
>>
>>4324836
>Range Team Match up
Time to level our range abilities
>>
>>4324836
>Range Team Match up
Prot is going to carry us
>>
>>4324862
>>4324914
>Range Team Match up

>>4324857

Gobson and his friends are going to fight in the arena with the random weapons they rolled up.

>Roll me 1d6 for your weapons. Need three rolls
1-2 Sling
3-4 Short Bow
5-6 Light Crossbow
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>4324928
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>4324928
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>4324928
>>
File: FIGHT GRIGGER.png (619 KB, 2806x1896)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
Rolled 23, 3, 27, 24, 17, 39, 41, 48, 49, 7, 1, 40, 32, 30, 7, 6, 14, 20 = 428 (18d50)

>>4324953
>>4324960
>>4324967
Gobson: “I want to first hear about the prize you give for the range match up.”
Scar: “No coin if you lose, standard prize is 3 silver one for each goblin, more if you put up quite a show. Now roll the dice Gobson, your fate is in the die.”

You pick up the single die and roll it three times, in the end you get to use 2 light crossbows, and a Sling. You give Bits the sling while you and Prot take the crossbows. You are led to one side of the arena and from the other comes out the goblins, each of them armed with a different weapon. One with a sling, the other with a short bow, and last had a light crossbow.

You had some time before the match to change the weapons, but Prot let you know that Bits is better using the sling, rather than the crossbow. The enemy on the other side of the arena are not wearing armor, so they should be easy to take down. Once the goblins started filing in, Scar starts to speak.

Scar: “Today goblins! A special Match up! A match in which one team fires, while the other stands! Back and forth before one of them goes down. No fighting in melee, it all depends on their skill with the weapons at hand. Now for the team that does first, will it be Gobson and friends or will it be Vinak and the killers! We’ll let the coin choose, Gobson and Friends call it heads or tails! If anyone moves while you're getting shot, you'll get put down by the archers all around the Arena!”

This isn't a fight, it's a execution. Forced to stand as the enemy shoots at you, you can just hope you go first, and the enemy doesn't focus fire on you.
What do?
>Head or Tails
>Focus on the Bow Goblin
>Focus on the Crossbow Goblin
>Focus on the Sling Goblin
>Each goblin takes on one goblin
>Other

>Roll me 6d50. Bo3. (First 2 for Gobson +6, Second for Prot +16, Third for Bits +33)
Rolling for enemies
>>
Rolled 26, 3, 12, 17, 10, 45 = 113 (6d50)

>>4325009
>Head
>>
Rolled 18, 28, 20, 18, 50, 45 = 179 (6d50)

>>4325009
>Heads
>Each goblin takes on one goblin, Prot takes on crossbow, Bits takes on bow, we take on sling
>>
Rolled 85, 41, 21, 85, 80, 68 = 380 (6d100)

>>4325009
>Head
>>
>>4325021
wrong roll anon
>>
Rolled 26, 14, 47, 14, 29, 21 = 151 (6d50)

>>4325009
>Head
Dice gods pls
>>
Rolled 15, 38, 39, 7, 15, 20 = 134 (6d50)

>>4325021
Rolling for him
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>4325015
>>4325021
>>4325028
>>4325029
>Head

>>4325017
>Each goblin takes on one goblin, Prot takes on crossbow, Bits takes on bow, we take on sling

Focus fire on the Crossbow Goblin

1 Heads
2 Tails

>Roll a 1d100, Bits did a CRIT
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>4325034
Rolling for the Bow Goblin (Gronak) He did a CRIT
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>4325034
>>
This should be a win we have armor and they don't. The problem is we need to do this theatrically to get 4 silver.
>>
>>4325036
>>4325035
>>4325038
Just need a 1d100. Average of 3 (Hard) (Poise for Prot)
To not lose his turn next firing round
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>4325042
oh shit
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>4325042
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>4325042
>>
You know what I just thought of? If we got Stas to worship Malgum we could've just done the wolf blood transfusion thing to save her instead of doing all of this.
>>
File: Prot was hit.png (160 KB, 1560x1206)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
Rolled 3, 39, 45, 10, 35, 10, 49, 10, 44, 41, 41, 4, 7, 8, 34, 1, 40, 48 = 469 (18d50)

>>4325015
>>4325017
>>4325021
>>4325029
>>4325028
>>4325036
>>4325035
Gobson
>60 0 Damage Dealt (MISSED)
Prot
>80 0 Damage Deal (MISSED)
Bits
>133 34 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
VS
Vinak
>81 3 Damage Dealt (HIT)
Gronak
>119 17 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Clord
>39 0 Damage Dealt (MISSED)

>34 Damage Dealt
>0 Damage Taken
Turn Order
Combat
Prot HP: 25/45 -20 HP Less than 75% HP -10 to all rolls, Resisted the neg modifier
Vinak HP: 40/40
Gronak HP: 40/40
Clord HP: 6/40 Minor fracture to leg -10, less than 25% HP -30 to all rolls

You knew that it was either you go first or the enemies go first. You just go with your gut feeling and take the head part of the coin.
Gobson: “We’ll take the head.”
Scar: “Gobson and friends want the heads. Let’s see what lady luck has to say about that.” He then takes a coin out and flips it, it spins in the air and he catches it. “HEADS! GOBSON AND FRIENDS FIRE WHEN READY!”
Gobson: “Okay guys. Let’s shoot the crossbow goblin.”

They agree with the choice you picked out. You try to line up the shot, and pull the trigger on the crossbow. The bolts fly and miss him, Prot tries his luck and he too misses. Bits stone flies true and hits him in the upper leg he screams out in pain staggers in place but doesn’t fall. He remains standing, with this feat of standing through the pain the crowd cheer his name.

Clord! Clord! Clord!

You can only close your eyes as you hear Scar tell the other side to fire. The arrow, stone, and bolt fly but doesn’t hit you. What you do hear is Prot screaming, you can see the arrow from the bow has ripped off his leg armour. Any normal goblin would have fallen to his knees from the destructive strike, but not Prot he remains standing after taking the full force of the enemies attacks.

Prot: “Grigger shot me!” He said through grit teeth. He is met with the cheering and hollering of the crowd, fully expecting him to fall over.

PROT! PROT! PROT!

What do?
>Focus on the Bow Goblin, he shot Prot he needs to pay
>Focus on the Slinger
>Focus on the Crossbow Goblin, he’s still in the fight
>Each goblin takes on one.
>Other

>Roll me 6d50. Bo3. (First 2 for Gobson +6, Second for Prot +6, Third for Bits +33)
Rolling for enemies
>>
Rolled 15, 32, 48, 7, 32, 19 = 153 (6d50)

>>4325066

when the enemy rolls like 5 40's
>>
Rolled 46, 34, 26, 38, 29, 28 = 201 (6d50)

>>4325066
everyone must roll a crit
>>
Rolled 3, 39, 19, 26, 8, 32 = 127 (6d50)

>>4325066
>Bits and Prot focus on Bow Goblin, we take down Crossbow Goblin
if he goes down it is one less projectile to worry about
>>
>>4325075
This
He's only one shot away from being gone. The other two can take down Bow Goblin
>>
>>4325075
>>4325079
he doesn't get to hit anything because of that -30 to all rolls aim at the bow goblin now he is gonna get another fucking crit
>>
let's not waste the crit on the 6 health gob who literally can't do anything
>>
>>4325083
>>4325084
Alright. Changing my vote to all fire at the bow goblin
>>
>>4325083
'kay
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>4325067
>>4325070
>>4325085
>>4325086

Alright. Focus fire on the Bow Goblin. Nice stuff as he was about to CRIT one of the goblins.
Gobson Bits and Prot all CRIT. RIP Bow Goblin (Gronak)
Bow Goblin Lost his CRIT, maybe his life depending on you're rolls.

>Roll me 1d100. Need three. Roll for Gobson, Bits, and Prot. That order.
Rolling for enemy CRIT. Slinger
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>4325088
WELCOME TO MR.BONES WILD RIDE
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>4325088

fuck bow goblin fuck bow goblin fuck bow goblin
>>
cmon someone roll another we need one more
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>4325088
Nat 100
>>
File: Prot takes another one.png (173 KB, 1587x1063)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
Rolled 41, 29, 12, 24, 11, 21, 33, 36, 45, 30, 9, 8 = 299 (12d50)

>>4325067
>>4325070
>>4325075
>>4325089
>>4325090
>>4325092
Gobson
>91 10 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Prot
>92 13 Damage Deal (HIT/CRIT)
Bits
>97 11 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
VS
Vinak
>99 10 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Gronak
>Can’t make attack 0 Damage Dealt
Clord
>65 0 Damage Dealt (MISSED)

>34 Damage Dealt
>10 Damage Taken

Turn Order
Combat
Gobson HP: 43/50 +10 to his next attack
Prot HP: 15/45 +20 to his next attack, Less than 50% HP -20 to all rolls
Vinak HP: 40/40
Gronak HP: 6/40 Stunned for a minute, like 3 rounds, less than 25% HP -30 to all rolls

Gobson: “Focus on the Bowgoblin, that Grigger is going down!”
Prot: “You don’t have to tell me twice.”
Scar: “The Drama! Gibson and friends, FIRE!”

With the crossbows load, and the sling spinning the order was given. Your aim was true hitting the Bow goblin in the chest. Bits rock hit his upper leg making him stagger. Prot took his time aiming and let his bolt fly straight to his upper chest. If that was a sharp bolt he would have been killed. Now he just screams from the pain, dropping his bow and grabbing at his wounds. He damn well pissed himself as he started raining from the eyes.

PROT! PROT! PROT!
The crowd cheers his name, having dealt the finishing move causing the goblin to collapse and be unfit to fire back. The slinger goblin Vinak spinned his sling and let it loose at Prot who screams in pain. Thankfully the bolt missed him, but he’s not looking too good, as he grits his teeth and forces a smile back at you.

Prot: “Grigger thinks a stone can take me!” Prot voice was shaken, he forced himself to speak to drive the pain away he must be feeling. Hold on Prot it’s almost over.

Scar: “The skill, the teamwork, another great day at the blood arena!”
PROT! PROT! PROT!

What do?
>Focus on the Slinger, he’s the only one without a hit
>Focus on the Crossbow Goblin, he’s still in the fight
>Each goblin takes on one.
>Other

>Roll me 6d50. Bo3. (First 2 for Gobson +16, Second for Prot +6, Third for Bits +33)
Rolling for enemies
>>
Rolled 22, 1, 26, 22, 29, 36 = 136 (6d50)

>>4325104
>>
Rolled 3, 31, 46, 37, 11, 7 = 135 (6d50)

>>4325104
>Focus on slinger
Oof Prot is getting low on health
>>
Rolled 22, 10, 7, 49, 36, 25 = 149 (6d50)

>>4325104
>slinger
>>
>>4325105
>>4325107
>>4325109
>Focus on slinger

Prot and Bits did a CRIT
>Roll me 1d100. Need 2.
High enough and you could kill the Slinger
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>4325112
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>4325112
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>4325112
groovy
>>
>>4325113
oh shit a crit and a 100
>>
>>4325113
Pretty dead alright
>>
>>4325113
>>4325114
ANNIHILATED
>>
File: 1590980997985.png (281 KB, 371x532)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>4325113
N I C E
>>
File: PROT IS THE HERO.png (182 KB, 1590x1130)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>4325105
>>4325107
>>4325109
>>4325113
>>4325114
Gobson
>60 0 Damage Dealt (MISSED)
Prot
>101 11 Damage Deal (HIT/CRIT)
Bits
>105 18 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
VS
Vinak
>Can’t make attack, KIA
Gronak
>Can’t make attack
Clord
>52 0 Damage Dealt (MISSED)
>Lot Damage Dealt
>0 Damage Taken
Turn Order
Combat Over
Gobson HP: 43/50 +10 to his next attack
Prot HP: 15/45 +10 to his next attack, Less than 50% HP -20 to all rolls
Bits HP: 38/45 +10 to his next attack, Less than 75% HP -10 to all rolls
Vinak HP: DEAD/40 Broken Wrist, Bolt in brain
Gronak HP: 6/40 Stunned for 2 rounds, less than 25% HP -30 to all rolls
All allies get a +10 to hit on their next attack

Gobson: “You know what to do!” Was all that needed to be said for the others. The crowd quieted down as you took your shot missing the slinger. Bits had better luck, hitting his wrist breaking it with a snap.

Bits! Bits! Bits!

The crowd cheered before Prot made his shot, his bolt seemed to slow down in the air as it headed straight to it’s target. The slinger goblin couldn’t do anything to stop it, the bolt was traveling too fast. It entered through his eye, destroyed his brain, and barely came out the back. Showering the ground with bone and brain matter. The corpse of Vinak stood for a moment until it fell over. The silence crowd yelled Prot’s name the loudest you ever heard.

PROT! PROT! PROT! PROT!

Soon the crowd started throwing coins into the arena, the other goblins in the fight threw down their weapons to the ground. Scar holds up his hand in the air causing the crowd to be silent.
Scar: “We have a winner! Vinak is no longer a killer! He is killed! Even with a non lethal fight Gobson and friends raise the bar once again with their show of skill!”

GOBSON AND FRIENDS! They cheered, holler, and screeched. The enemy team is dragged away from the arena and once the crowd is quiet Scar speaks once more.

Scar: “Gobson and friends, you have win yourself a choice of prizes. Either 6 silver, 2 reinforced leather helmets, a shield, a sword sword, or up to two goblins! Keep this up and you'll be the new champions of the Arena!”

What do?
>6 Silver, that’s enough to cover the doctor’s prices
>Some helmets for the boys would be nice
>You need a new shield
>Sword? Didn’t swing one of those in a while
>Gronak and Clord, maybe be bloody, bruised, and broken but two more goblins for the tribe!
>Other
>>
>>4325136

nice
>>
>>4325136
lets get to stas now
>>
>>4325136
>>
>>4325136
>Sword? Didn’t swing one of those in a while
>>
>>4325136
>>
>>4325136
>>
File: Stas.png (287 KB, 959x1464)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>4325138
>>4325139
>>4325141
>>4325146
>>4325150
>>4325155
With the fights over, the crowd starts leaving, while you come up with a choice of what the reward should be rather quickly.
Gobson: “6 Silver Scar.”
Scar: “A wise choice, I’m guessing you had your hands filled with that death birth goblin you asked for. Still has some days of raping before she is dead like Vinak. Take and enjoy it, you and your friends are always welcome back when you need some thrill in your life. Take you leave, I have things to do.”

A sack of coins was handed to you, your weapons returned in the same state you left them. You didn’t waste time heading back to the inn, Prot and Bits asked to stay. You allowed them as you made your way to the stables. Where a Grung held a sweating and sickly daughter in his arms. From your stomach you saw movement, those babies want to come out, but Stas doesn’t even have the strength to help them along.
Gobson: “Grung, I got the enough money to save Stas.”
Grung: “You got the silver?”
Gobson: “Yup, let’s head straight to the doctor. He’s willing to help her let go.”
Grung: “You hear that Stas? You’re going to get all healed up. You just have to stand and the pain will be gone.”
Stas: “Da...ddy…”
Grung: “Daddy here.”

You helped carry Stas along and while getting called a Griggers you made it to the doctor’s office without any problems. You march up to the Dwarf behind the counter and lay down the 4 silver and the voucher. Upon seeing the money and the voucher you, and Stas were taken to the doctor, while Grung has to wait in the waiting room.

Nish: “George you’re back so soon. My assistant tells me you have the 4 royal nickels.”
Gobson: “Please save Stas, she doesn’t have much time.”
Nish: “Gorlon, that’s a ugly goblin. I don’t understand how Griggers can rape this whore so much. But very well let’s get started. “

Nish: “I see the head, we got a live one. Damn thing is more deformed than her head. Holy shit she had twins, and one of them is strangled by the umbilical cord. Greln your goblin wasn't faithful, she had babies from a very large goblin. If I want to keep my medical license, I have to destroy this thing. Don’t worry it wouldn’t have the mental capability nor physical capabilities to do anything other than be a Grigger.”
Gobson: “Is there no other way?”
Nish: “No laddie, baby wouldn’t last 2 on 10 days. Better end it’s suffering, before it causes more suffering for you.” He takes a knife and inserted it into the cut open stomach of Stats. You rain for the child.

(Cont)
>>
>>4325164
Nish: “That should do it, I recommend a full week of rest. Move her slowly and do not, I repeat do not rape her. Give her a proper bath and get her some fresh clothes.” Stas was sewed back up, slowly waking up. Her belly was cleaned by the doctor and wrapped, when she sees that she’s not dead she smiles happily at you.
Stas: “I’m alive?”
Gobson: “Yes. Let’s get back to the inn to rest.” You help her walk to the waiting room where Grung helps you walk her back to the inn. Allowing you to think of what to do next.

Gobson’s Wealth: +2 Silver 21.4 Bronze left
What do?
>Let Stas sleep with you and the boys. (Free/Jade pays for the room)
>Keep Stas and Grung in the stables (Free/Jade pays for them to stay)
>Rent out a different room for Grung and Stas (2 Copper a day)
>Pray to Maglum
>Other
>>
>>4325165
>Pray to Maglum (Offer like 2 copper to him)

Something about that drawing is cursed. Looks like a serial killer goblin
>>
>>4325165
>Go to the bathhouse and get everyone cleaned up (like 17 copper if i am doing the big think correctly)
We have money to spare. let's give them the rest they deserve
>>
>>4325165
>Pray to Maglum
we should go and buy some clothes for them and clean them when we get the chance we are a busy gob but we got time
>>
>>4325170
This.
>>
>>4325170
Support.
But also
>pray to Maglum
>>
>>4325170
you know what this but add
>pray to maglum
we should be good
>>
>>4325170
+1
>>
>>4323839
woo. new thread,

Good art, QM. a premonition?

>>4325170
>>4325170
>>4325175
>>4325178
support for these.

and also i'm thonking gib some "happy endings" to our boys and us maybe? at the baths. suppoing there's enough cash

paypig the rest to Jade like the good simp
>>
>>4325170
This but pray to Maglum.

I have a idea. If the prices of the shop stay the same, than we can get the other goblins a woolen shirt and pants for 4 bronze. The thing that will cost a pretty penny will be the shoes for 5 bronze a pair. Maybe they have some sandals.

The happy endings seem to cost 10 visits to the baths. We already have 3 visits, so with the other 5 it'll bring our total to 8. Also there got to be better ways of making money that doesn't include combat. Maybe some high born Dwarf would want to see a goblin try to make art.
>>
Shouldnt we try learn some dragonic?
We can also work in dwarven mines for extra coin (and up our str)
>>
>>4325165
Die we and the boys got any experience points in this battle?
>>
>>4325183
I will support this decision
>>
>>4325166
>>4325171

>>4325170
>>4325175
>>4325172
>>4325178
>>4325181
>>4325183
>>4325190
>>4325299
>Go to the bathhouse and get everyone cleaned up (like 17 copper if i am doing the big think correctly)
>pray to Maglum

Gobson will pray to Maglum first. See what he was to say.
>Roll me 1d100+20. Bo3

>>4325242
>Die we and the boys got any experience points in this battle?
Yes.

+5 EXP Level 1: Light Crossbow 0/5 EXP
+4 EXP Level 7: Rigid Leather 4/10
+15 Current 40/80 EXP

Prot increased his Willpower to 1, after that display of resisting pain. Will evolve into Maglum unless you find another god for him. Bits also, because he didn’t want to fight but stood by your side.
>>
Rolled 35 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>4325584

Yeah, cumtime
>>
Rolled 73 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>4325584
>>
Rolled 93 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>4325584
>>
File: PRAYER FOR MAGLUM.png (639 KB, 3000x3000)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>4325588
>>4325603
>>4325640
>113
With both Grung and Stas safe at the inn, you feel it’s time to speak with Maglum. Also get another room for both goblins, so Stas can rest.
Gobson: “Grung you wait in the stables, I’m going to let Stas rest in my room on the bed, and get Jade to get another room for you and her.” Grung things for a bit, and with a nod hands her over.
Grung: “Keep her safe, Gobson and remember no rape. I trust you.”
Gobson: “Yes.”

You helped her through the back door of the inn, and avoided the Dwarves eating and drinking. You made it safely to your room and lay Stas on the bed. You had to speak with your god to know what he got to say about your actions. You sit down and clear your mind, speaking out his name in your mind, he seems to have gotten the message as his smoke form appeared in the room.

:”Praise Maglum! Do I do well?” You asked him it didn’t take long for the answer to come forth.
Maglum: “You did well Gobson. I have some news for you. Treat it as a reward for a job well done. Most Griggers would have let the female die, but not you. For that you should know that Scar wasn’t lying when he say Grung betted his daughter in a game of chance. Grung is a compulsive gambler, that rapes and sells off his daughter just to gain enough coin for his gambling vice. Any female she bares, is sold off to the highest bidder, males are sold off to Scar to fight in the arena. You took two goblins from the slums, but only saved one innocent goblin life.”
Gobson: “What?“
Maglum: “One innocent goblin life, not two. That is all I have to say Gobson. May you take my words to heart. For they will save you grief down the road.”

He disappeared in a puff of smoke, looking over to a sleeping Stas on the bed, you ponder on what to do next. Maglum was talking very seriously, and you do start to wonder if Stas was on her ten birthing what happened to all her other children.

One thing you cannot stand is a liar, for too long you've been lied to and cheated. Grung has to pay for his lies, like the Origgers did for killing Urm.
Gobson hates liars from past experiences.

-30 Lust: Lust 46/100
+3 EXP Level 1: Meditating 7/10

+5 EXP Level 1: Light Crossbow 0/5 EXP
+4 EXP Level 7: Rigid Leather 4/10
+15 Current 40/80 EXP
WISDOM LEVEL UP to 2!
Prot increased his Willpower to 1, after that display of resisting pain. Will evolve into Maglum unless you find another god for him. Bits also, because he didn’t want to fight but stood by your side.

What do?
>Kill Grung
>Figure out a way to get Grung in Dwarf prison
>Confront Grung
>Pretend you don’t know and go to the baths with the goblins. He’s going to have a accident in the water
>Grung is a good boy, I believe Grung
>Other
>>
>>4325698
>Confront Grung
>>
>>4325698
>Sell Grung back to Scar

Fuck it he sells his daughters and sons to Scar, so we're going to sell him back to Scar to die in the arena
>>
>>4325698
We should go to the baths without Grung and later let him fight in the arena.
If he likes to gamble about other peoples life why should we not do the same with him?
An eye for an eye.
>>
>>4325712
Supporting this. Also sometime soon we should drink the potions to get rid of the parasites
>>
>>4325698
>Go to baths with Grung and drown him
>Take the potions after we return to the inn, and settle for the night.

We can't let Grung to be alone with his daughter, or she'll carry his babies rather than Bits, Prots' babies. Which means if we don't kill Grung now, he'll be fucking us over after his death or later getting sold.
>>
>>4325735
Okay changing to this.
We should be very careful however i doubt the dwarfs will take murder or accidents as easy as the goblin slums.
>>
>>4325698

>Sell grung to scar
>take the fucking potions and shit yourself for hours i know the fedl
>go to the baths AFTER
>>
>>4325735
>>4325742

Just sell him to scar he die in the arena soon enough. We get some coin too. Drowning him in the kobold sex sauna is just get us jailed.
>>
>>4325698
>Confront Grung
Lets not be a Grigger, we can sell him to scar after we confront him.
>>
>>4325706
>Confront Grung

>>4325712
>>4325724
>>4325748
>Sell Grung back to Scar

>>4325735
>>4325742
>Go to baths with Grung and drown him
>Take the potions after we return to the inn, and settle for the night.

>>4325748
>take the fucking potions and shit yourself for hours
>go to the baths AFTER

Gobson is going off to the slums to sell off Grung. Using his words he'll make it seems like a nice trip for Grung.
>Roll me 1d100+9 Bo3 (Easy as you know Grung was a gambling problem) (Duping)

Bring Bits? (Prot is too hard to bring)
>Yes
>No
>>
>>4325792
*(Prot is too hurt to bring)
>>
Rolled 79 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>4325792

Bring bits
>>
Rolled 70 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>4325792
>Yes, make sure to tell him what Grung did
>>
Rolled 96 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>4325792
>yes
>>
File: SCAR.png (586 KB, 3000x1620)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>4325797
>>4325799
>>4325800
>105
With Stas safe, you have a plan in store for Grung, he’s going to pay for how much he lied to you, and how casually he’s willing to sell off goblins, most must have been from his own seed. You’re going to get him to the slums doing the same thing he’s been doing to you. You’re going to lie to him and he’ll eat it up. You leave the sleeping Stas and fill Bits in what Maglum say. He immediately agrees and is gathering his equipment as you head to the stables where Grung was checking out the female animals there.

Gobson: “Hey Grung, since your daughter is safe now. How about we have a boys night out? Some betting in the arena, some drinking in the Green Skin Traven, and some rape to end the night.”
Grung: “Sign me up. It’s been a while since I did any of those things. I’m still recovering so don’t be surprised if you have to tag in and finish the rape. Haha.”
Gobson: “Haha… Come on, Bits is leaving for us, Prot is too hurt to have fun with us.”
Grung: “More fun for us.”

Traveling goes well, and you reach the slums on time. A smoker goblin comes up to you letting you know that the arena is running a late match of female water fight. That you’re invited to join in to watch and bet. You thank the smoker, and go head to the Arena, Grung is extra excited letting you know that these fights you get to see pretty goblins shoot each other with slingshots and semi harmless water filled pellets. You express the same joy to him and keep making your way to the arena with him none the wiser. Bits wasn’t at all interested in the fight, as he draw on the stone floor.

The “fight” goes on for a while, until the females in the arena get too tired to keep going. Once it was clear that no more females would be shot and wet the crowd quickly left. While you stay behind, keeping Grung with you with the promise of getting a female goblin from Scar. Bits was right next to him making sure he couldn’t get away easily. You are summoned to speak with Scar.

Scar: “What have we here? Gobson, Bits, and Grung back once again. What are you here for?”
Grung: “The female goblin of course Scar. Gobson promised me some rape.” His words caused Scar to boom in laughter. As he soon realized he was lied to.
Hahahaha
Scar: “I made no such deal. Gobson why are you really here?”
Gobson: “I come, wanting to sell back my goblin. He’s been nothing but a Grigger this whole time. Lied to me about betting his daughter, sold and cheated his daughter for his own gains.”
Grung: “Gobson I don’t who told you those lies, but it’s me Grung your friend.”
Gobson: “Lies? Maglum would not lie about this, he is my god, and I am his follower. His word holds more truth than yours ever will.”

(Cont)
>>
>>4325875
Grung: “NOOOOO, you ca-”
Scar: “Silence! Or I’ll kill you myself. Now for Grung, I can offer you one silver as a rape slave. The last one perished, let’s hope that Grung can last longer.”

+3 EXP Duping 3/5
Gobson’s Wealth:21.4 Bronze left

What do?
>1 Silver a good deal for Grung
>I want to see him fight in the arena. (Could get less money)
>Maybe instead of a silver you give me (What?)
>On second thought don’t sell Grung
>Other
>>
>>4325877
We get money and Grigger going to be big GAY
>>
>>4325877
>>
>>4325877

A fate worse than death
>>
If we do sell him, what the fuck do we tell his daughter.
>>
>>4325911
Her father went back to gambling and was sold into slavery
>>
>>4325911
Scar offered him a job that promised him so much joy he left us. Either way he left her again for gambling like the grigger he is
>>
>>4325877
real cold
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

"He gambled his raping hole and lost."
>>4325911
>>
>>4325936
Supporting
>>
File: Grung innocent.png (419 KB, 3000x3000)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>4325900
>>4325904
>>4325909
>>4325911
>>4325936
>>4325942
>>4325944
>>4325946
>>4325956
1 silver for a Grigger? That’s a good deal, maybe not 4 silver good, but good enough to last you a long while. It’ll be enough money to pay back Jade when she gave you 3 bronze. Or enough money to get a membership at the baths. So many things to do with the money, you just have to accept Scar’s offer.

Gobson: “Yes. 1 Silver for Grung. I agree with this offer, thank you.”
Scar: “Perfect. Guard put him in irons, we got new goblin to train.”
Grung: “Grung innocent. He is a good goblin.”

Grung lies don’t affect you, as you know the truth. You had wisen up to his tricks and lies, taken the silver worth in bronze coins. You left the slums with Bits. At a good time at that, since there were more meaner looking dwarfs at the streets that did more than called you a Grigger. They threw things in your direction hoping to hit you. You learn that night for the fortress is dangerous for a goblin. Through the backroom, and into your room. You see Prot petting her hair as she slept. You didn’t question it and let the goblins know about the potions.

Gobson: “Bits and Prot. These potions will make you better, just a sip a day for a week and you should feel much better. As for this potion it’s to kill things inside your belly, they steal your food making you more hungry. Allow me to show you how it works.”
Bits and Prot: “Churg it.”

You pop open the Parasite Remover, looking inside the stone bottle. It shined yellow and steamed out of the bottle. The texture as it entered your mouth was milky. It smells very strong, a smell you never smelled before. The taste was very strong onions, but you were able to keep it down as you swallowed all of it. You felt the same just had a little aftertaste of onion on your mouth. A few moments later you felt the need to go to the poo hole.

Date: 7-30-2391
9 Days until Soul is back, 6 days of rest for Stas

One night of sleeping near the poo hole later you were starving. Your stomach loses that layer of fat which was really parasites. Bits and Prot also had the unfortunate experience like you did. But to be free from parasites that will be worth it. You head upstairs and eat some breakfast with the others. You notice that the meal you normally eat can feed two goblins instead of one. Saving Jade two copper, and now you know what it means to be full.

With a whole day in front of you and nothing to worry about other than waiting 9 days for Soul you could get some things done.

(Cont)
>>
>>4325996
Gobson HP: 46/50
Prot HP: 18/45
Bits HP: 41/45
Stas HP: 8/40
Jade’s Wealth: -9 Copper 6.2 Bronze Left
Gobson’s Wealth: +1 Silver 31.4 Bronze left

Tell Stas?
>Let Stas know that Grung went back to gambling and was sold into slavery
>Let Stas know that Scar offered him a job that he doesn’t resist and left her in your hands
>Let Stas know you sold Grung as a sex slave.
>Some other lie (Write-in)
>Don’t tell her

What do for the day? (Pick one or more)
>To the baths, bring the four goblins they need a bath after that
>To the market, we need to get Stas some new clothes
>To the Kobold Slums with Jade. Got to find that party and figure out what they know
>To the Goblin Slums again we're going to (What?)
>Relax the day in the inn, learning some Draconic from Jade
>Speak with a goblin (Who?) or another member of the party about what?
>Give Jade some money you have more than enough (How Much?)
>Other
>>
>>4326002

We need to go to the market to get a new shield
>>
>>4326002
>>
>>4326002
>>
>>4326016
Supporting this.
>>
>>4326016
Support
>>
>>4326002
>Show our Voucher so we don't get overcharged
We smell like shit after the use of the parasite remover.
>>
>>4326016
This.
>>
>>4326002
What happened to the other 2 silver? did we use them in something?
>>
>>4326027
We used 4 silver for Stas.
>>
>>4326031
we had 6 silver, after that it left us with 2 silver remaining.
>>
>>4326034
We sold the goblin and got another silver.
>>
>>4326002
>>
>>4326016
>>4326020
>>4326023
>>4326025
>>4326026
>>4326011
>>4326014

>>4326076

>>4326025
>Show our Voucher so we don't get overcharged

Gobson is going to tell her a believable lie and head to the baths.

Show Voucher? Will only lower price of one goblin
>Yes (12 Copper = 1.2 Bronze)
>No (13.5 Copper = 1.35 Bronze)
>Roll me 1d100+19. Bo3 (+9 Charisma, +10 because using Gambling) (Duping)

>>4326027
>What happened to the other 2 silver? did we use them in something?
You still have them, I just used Bronze to show your total worth since 1 silver is 10 Bronze.
I also have this pastebin. https://pastebin.com/mFSFr6XL
>>
Rolled 27 + 19 (1d100 + 19)

>>4326091
>Yes
Show the Kobolds we're not a grigger
>>
Rolled 16 + 19 (1d100 + 19)

>>4326091
That fixes my doubts.

>Yes
>>
Rolled 39 + 19 (1d100 + 19)

>>4326091
>Yes
>>
File: Bath.png (581 KB, 3000x1660)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>4326135
>>4326143
>>4326148
>58 Stas very upset
After that cleaning of parasites it was time to get all the goblins cleaned up. With a trip to the baths the only one that you know of, called Lavender Love. You also got to let Stas know her father went back to gambling and was sold into slavery on the way to the bath.
Stas: “Gobson, thank you for saving me. But where is my father? I’m getting worried about him.”
Gobson: “Stas, me and the boys went to the goblins slums with your father to have some fun.”
Bits: “Yes. There were goblins getting wet in the arena from water not blood.”
Gobson: “After that we got separated, when me and the others looked for him. We found he has gambled himself off into slavery over a game of dice. He didn’t win and Scar didn’t even let us try to get him back. There was nothing we could have done.”

After retelling the story of her father, Stas rained from her eyes. Prot gives her a head pat all the way to the baths. Where you and the others waited in line once again. You see it’s the same Cold Bolt from before, you take out the wooden tag and place it down on the table. She picked it up and read from it.
Cute Kobold: “Welcome back Gobson. Is it just you?”
Gobson: “No, I’m going to need 4 baths for me and my friends. Make mine the non Grigger price.” You said showing your voucher, which gets a nice smile from her, as she looks it over to determine if it’s the real deal. She then begins to speak and from the tone of her voice, it was a different emotion to it.
Cute Kobold: “Just 3 more visits and you’ll have a happy ending. As for your voucher, you get the special price of 2.5 silver for membership fee. The grand total for today will be 12 copper, or 1 bronze and 2 copper.”
Gobson: “Sorry, but no membership today. I gotta go buy some stuff in the market.”
Cute Kobold: “If it’s goblin clothes you’ll be needing then I know a Kobold that makes goblin sized clothes.”
Gobson: “I’ll keep that in mind, I’ll let you know after my bath.”

You take back your voucher and the newly etched wood tag and head to goblin hallway. Prot has taken it upon himself to lead Stas. You see the familiar pretty Cold Bolt named Emerald waiting out in the hallway. She leads the others to their rooms and opens the door for you. As you walk in she places a warm hand on your shoulder, leans in and whispers into your ear. Her hot breath tickles you, as you feel bumps rise from your skin.
Emerald: “Gobson, maybe you’ll give me a nice tip after the bath. And I’ll make sure your next visit ends with a happy ending.”
+15 Lust: 61/100

(Cont)
>>
>>4326200
-30 Lust: 31/100

The bath allowed you to clear your mind. With the hot water, the relaxed muscles, and the lovely scent. Your worries seem to melt worry, how it ended so soon. You just got to face Emerald once again once more go through that door. You did say you’ll tip her, but how much is a good tip?

Gobson’s Wealth: -12 Copper 30.2 Bronze left
What to do about Emerald?
>Tip Emerald? 2 Copper
>2x Tip Emerald? 4 Copper
>3x Tip Emerald? 6 Copper
>5x Tip Emerald? 10 Copper
>Tip her with nice words
>Begone Thot!
>Other

Head to Dwarf Market or Kobold Market?
>Dwarf Market
>Cute Kobold may have goblin clothes cheaper (Bring Jade or not?)
>Other
>>
>>4326202
>Cute Kobold may have goblin clothes cheaper (Bring Jade or not?)
>>
>>4326202
>Tip Emerald? 2 Copper
just to be nice
>Cute Kobold may have goblin clothes cheaper (Bring Jade)
>>
>>4326282
+1
>>
>>4326202
>Tip Emerald? 2 Copper
we should give jade some bronze we owe she is getting low on money
>>
>>4326421
+1
>>
>>4326202
>>
>>4326282
>>4326295
>>4326421
>>4326422
>>4326423
>>4326215
>Tip Emerald? 2 Copper

>>4326423

Gobson going to go shop with Stas, bringing Jade and giving a 2 copper tip.
Writing
>>
File: Stas getting clothes.png (324 KB, 3000x3000)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>4326462
Time to get Stas some new clothes and out of the rags that are considered clothes in the slums. But first you had to encounter Emerald. You have an iron will, you'll walk out that door and give her a tip. You just hope 2 copper is enough for a tip, you walk through the door and see Emerald sitting on her seat at the end of the hallway.

Emerald: “Hello, Gobson. Had a nice bath? You do know that if you give a tip that private bath can become a private bath for 2.” She said with a sweet smile and a wink at the word 2.
Gobson: “Yes. I have a tip for pretty Emerald.” You reach into your coin pouch and pull out 2 coppers. Her hand covers yours, you began to sweat, glad you just took a bath it’ll seem like you’re still wet. She looks you straight in the eye, leans in close and whispers in your ear.
Emerald: “Thank you Gobson. Next time you come for a bath, I’ll be waiting for you in your private room. Do come again, I’m here all morning.”
Gobson: “Y-yes.” Your voice shook as you felt flustered from all the attention the pretty Cold Bolt is giving you. She then hands you a different wooden tag, a small round one with a etching on it. With a wink are you left standing thinking what happened, as the Cold Bolt giggles a bit from her chair as she watches you leave cheeks red.

While waiting for your friends and with a lull in business you talked with the Cute Cold Bolt on the desk.
Gobson: “Excuse me, but you were saying something about getting some clothes.”
Asra: “Gobson you’re back. My name is Asra, I think I forgot to tell you the last times you visited. You should totally come to my friends shop. She’s a tailor and sells clothes that you or the female goblin would enjoy. Just make sure to bring a Kobold friend to guide you, it’s a bit dangerous if you wonder on your own.”
Gobson: “Let me know where to go, I have a Cold Bolt friend that will escort me through.”

With the agreement made, and the directions given you all head back to the inn. Stas has stopped his training only being silent as she walks back to the inn. While clean, her rags could use an upgrade. Once Jade found out you wanted to go get the Stas some new clothes she was more than willing to help. Prot had enough for one day and still needed to rest so he stayed at the inn. While Jade led the three goblins to the Cold Bolt shop.

Thankfully the trip was a short and safe one. The major difference from the Cold Bolts slums and the goblin slums is the smell. It doesn’t smell bad, and the streets are kept clean, there is no dangerous fall and you see males and females walk around the street without fear. They can talk openly and shops are a common sight, including businesses. Most Cold Bolts didn’t say a word to your group, only a few use Grigger here and there.

(Cont)
>>
>>4326492
Not as much or hateful like the Dwarves said it. The building was tall, and dug out of stone, the door to the shop was down some stairs and once you passed through the door a bell rang.
Pink Dress Kobold: “Welcome….” She called out in Draconic, once it was clear it was goblins getting the clothes she started talking in a heavily accented gob.
Pink Dress Kobold: “My dear goblin, you need some new clothes and I have just the thing for you.” The Cold Bolt brings out a dress and Stas sadness is forgotten as she tries it on.

+15 Lust: 46/100
Gobson’s Wealth: -2 Copper 30 Bronze left

Clothes for Stas
Woolen Stockings 5 Copper
Woolen Hose (Pants) 5 Copper
Woolen Shirt 15 Copper
Leather Slippers 15 Copper
Normal Shoes 25 Copper
Small Leather Backpack 1 Bronze
Wimple 2 Bronze
Coarse Dress 5 Bronze
Normal Dress 9 Bronze
Woolen Hooded Cloak 6 Bronze

Buy clothes for yourself?
>Yes
>No

What buy?
>Normal Dress, Shirt, Hose, Stocking, shoes, Hooded Cloak for travel, Backpack (21 Bronze)
>Coarse Dress, Cloak, Shoes, and backpack (14.5 Bronze)
>Shirt, Hose, Stocking, shoes, Hooded Cloak for travel, Backpack (12 Bronze)
>Dress, Slippers, backpack (7.5 Bronze)
>Ask for more options?
>Haggle
>Other
>>
>>4326496
>Normal Dress, Shirt, Hose, Stocking, shoes, Hooded Cloak for travel, Backpack (21 Bronze)

We're staying here for another 8-9 days, we have plenty of time to make more money
>>
>>4326506
support
>>
>>4326506
This
>Allow Jade to haggle
>>
>>4326496
>Normal Dress, Shirt, Hose, Stocking, shoes, Hooded Cloak for travel, Backpack
>With a wink are you left standing thinking what happened, as the Cold Bolt giggles a bit from her chair as she watches you leave cheeks red.
to be honest im a bit scared
>>
>>4326506
>>4326522
Support
>>
>>4326492
*With a wink you are left standing
I placed them in the wrong order
>>
>>4326506
>>4326515
>>4326522
>>4326524
>>4326525

>>4326525
>>4326522
>Allow Jade to haggle

Gobson going to make a goblin very happy. Also get her ready to travel when the time comes.

>Roll 1d100. Bo3
DC 25: 5%
DC 50: 10%
DC 75: 15%
DC 90: 20%
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>4326545
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>4326545
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>4326545
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>4326545
>>
File: Cold Bolt Magic.png (781 KB, 3000x3000)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>>4326548
>>4326553
>>4326565
>>4326566
>90 20% off
With Stas trying out the different clothes and the smile on her face as the Cold Bolt makes her feel special it made you pity her. How much she had to put up with Grung, and the bad deal she got in her life. It got you thinking what would she need to fit in with the group? Clothes for travel, a hooded cloak so she can hide her green skin, and a backpack so she can help carry things. Along with a dress to wear when you and the others are not traveling. With Jade here she can help lower the prices.

Gobson: “Jade, can you try to lower the price. Since I’m buying lots of stuff for Stas?”
Jade: “I’ll be sure to try Gobson. Just you wait here.”

Jade talked and you understood little bits and pieces of it. That you get a better understanding of how the language should be spoken. In the end Jade did some magic as she was able to lower the cost of the clothes from 2 silver and a bronze to just 1 silver, 6 bronze, and 8 copper coins. You pay the nice Cold Bolt who told you that you’re always welcome in her shop. It made you feel good, being welcomed.

Stas couldn’t be happier, the news about her father being a slave was a thing of the past. You let her have her joy, maybe she’ll be more willing to speak after time has healed her wounds. With all the shopping that was had, it used a good part of the day, making it the evening. Right around the time when taverns start getting more customers.

You find yourself with Jade Bits and Stas in the Cold Bolt slums during the evening. It just so happens to be a group of Cold Bolts looking for the Necromancer frequent a tavern in this district which is called the Lusty Dragonborn. You have some money left over, a Cold Bolt escort and information about the Necromancer. Maybe you could figure out if these Cold Bolts could temporary help your party with the necromancer.

+2.5 EXP Level 0: Dragonic 45/50
+1 EXP Duping 4/5 From before

Gobson’s Wealth: -16.8 Bronze 13.2 Bronze left

What do?
>Send Bits and Stas away to the inn, she has to rest. Bits will keep her safe.
>Everyone to the Lusty Dragonborn
>You and Jade go to the tavern figure out if the Cold Bolts are worth having
>Walk in the tavern and invite the Cold Bolts to fight the necromancer
>On second thought let's go to the inn together. You should finish your Draconic lessons.
>The goblins go to the inn and Jade goes to gather information. Making it her choice to include them or not.
>The goblins go to the inn and Jade goes to gather information. Tell her to not include them yet, until she talks with the whole group.
>Other
>>
>>4326607
lets hope nothing bad happens
>>
>>4326607
>>
>>4326607
>The goblins go to the inn and Jade goes to gather information. Tell her to not include them yet, until she talks with the whole group.
Let Jade gather information, while we head back to the inn. We should learn some Draconic so we can show off when we invite them
>>
>>4326620
+1
>>
>>4326620
This
>>
>>4326607
>Dragonic 45/50
this is it boys, final stretch
>>
>>4326620
Support
>>
>>4326620
>>4326651
>>4326686
>>4326719

>>4326626

>>4326707
>this is it boys, final stretch

Gobson going to the Lusty Dragonborn to see if he can figure out what this group of Kobolds can do.
>Roll me 1d100. Average of best two rolls out of 3 (Medium, due to many words you don't understand, Different Kobold talking) (Draconic)
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>4326721
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>4326721
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>4326721
>>
>>4326725
>>4326727
OH NO!
>>
The dice were being too good to us lately. I knew they were going to rape us sometime soon
>>
File: quoththethotnevermore.jpg (267 KB, 720x642)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
I can't believe Anons tipped the bath kobold. We're not self projecting onto Gobson, we're role playing as him. Gobson is a no rape goblin and not a grigger. He keeps his promises and upholds justice. Gobson deserves a faithful wildgob wife daughter of a goblin chief.

We should tell Stas we sold her dad for being a grigger so 1 she realizes how Gobson rolls and knows he won't tolerate any shit and 2 we don't have to worry about it coming out some other way and screwing us over later on. Also the stuff we bought for her was way too expensive, especially compared to what we have for ourselves considering she's not a fighter, but whatever.

I guess the most important thing now is to know that talking to the Kobolds isn't nearly as important as finding the right gods for bits and prot to evolve with. +2 ch +1 str is useless for their classes. We need to ask maglum.

Finally, I don't think we should go with the Kobolds. They might help a bit, but unless they know healing magic, they're not worth the extra cost. Healing magic would help because then we could beat the dwarf to near death and save him after when turning him in. Then we make more money even after giving them their share.
>>
>>4326756
Obviously we shouldn't tell her immediately, maybe after getting on the road, but honestly I doubt it will matter when we tell her because she won't/can't leave us anyway. If she goes to check on her farther in the slums she'll also find out. As I said, we should just tell her now and deal with the fallout instead of some other time when it'll cost us more. On top of that, Gobson isn't really a liar, or at least he's moving away from that lifestyle. Selling Grung was definitely a grigger move, but defensible since he got what he had coming and our party would likely agree with this. Lying, not so much.

The Lusty Dragonborn sounds like a loverslab mod
>>
File: TALK.png (1.21 MB, 3000x3000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>4326725
>>4326727
>>4326733
>17
It was time to find the lead you were looking for. To know if the Cold Bolts do use their magic to defeat the necromancer stopping his undead and nulling his powers with their tricks. You first got to make sure that Stas is brought back to the Inn safely, who better to lead her back, other than Centaur loving Bits of course.

Gobson: “Alright Bits can you take Stas back to the inn. While me and Jade will follow the lead of the Cold Bolt party.”
Bits: “Sure. Come on Stas.”
Jade: “Are you sure Gobson? They're going to speak nothing back Draconic in there. You still don’t know the basics.”
Gobson: “I had a great teacher, I know I’m going to understand what is being ask and talked about.”
Jade: “If you say so.”

The trip to the tavern is an uneventful one, and once at the door you have to pull out your voucher to get in. As the tavern has a very strict no Grigger policy. It’s only though Jade sweet words and the voucher that you were able to exist inside the building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axyxmzUHsPE
Stepping in the tavern you are greeted with the sounds of music. Something you don’t get to experience in the Dwarve inn, as it’s too poor to host any music Dwarves. They only have drinking and gambling Dwarves. Your green skin is noticed as soon as you enter the tavern as the music stops for a moment until it resumes once again. You stay close to Jade as the word Grigger and kill are thrown around by the patrons.

Jade Makes her way up the stairs with you following her and there you see the party of Cold Bolts. They differ in color being of Orange, Green and Blue. That makes 3 Cold Bolts of the green color that you saw so far with your very eyes. The first was Emerald. When Jade took a seat at the table, they pointed you away and called you a Grigger. They speak fast, and with some many speaking at the same time, some with different accents you couldn’t keep up.

You were forced to stand in the corner of the room and let Jade handle all the talking as you just watched. The Cold Bolts seem to be wearing everyday wear, as you imagine they don’t wear their gear everywhere they go. You only do that to get used to wearing armor. From just seeing them from a distance you’re not sure if anyone of them can do magic.

Unless wearing loose white robes counts as a magic user. You then remember the healer dwarf Atîs, he wore white robes and healed you, if this single pattern holds true that Cold Bolt should know how to heal. You notice a group of Cold Bolts watching you from the table speaking to each other. When they notice you are looking at them, they invite you to come over.

(Cont)
>>
>>4326783
Stranger Cold Bolts are asking you to come over. Jade and the adventuring Cold Bolts are having a pleasure talk. You could try your hand at speaking Draconic, see what the Cold Bolts at the table has to say. Try to get into the talk the adventuring Cold Bolts are having, or just wait and hope for the best.

What do?
>Wait for Jade, stay standing in the corner
>Time to show the Kobold you can speak Draconic. Walk over to the adventure Kobolds and lay down a phase of Draconic to them
>Impress some Kobolds with a skill (Which one?)
>Walk over to the group of Kobold and figure out what they want
>Other
>>
>>4326783
>Time to show the Kobold you can speak Draconic. Walk over to the adventure Kobolds and lay down a phase of Draconic to them
>Talk about our favorite topic centaur pussy in dragonic
>>
>>4326785
>>
>>4326785
dont fuck this up with any topics lets just hear what they have to say
>>
>>4326756
How about we pay for Grung freedom? Yeah we sold him off but we can buy him back and release him back to the slums. After getting dealt his punishment.
>>
>>4326756
>I don't think we should go with the Kobolds
You talking about other Kobolds other than Jade and her sister? Or just all Kobolds in general?
>>
>>4326785
>Out of a million goblins one of them isn't a Grigger. I'm that one
Perfect phase
>>
>>4326756
>>4326768
it wasn't a grigger thing to sell grung it was a cruel and cold hearted thing to do
we are at least good in a sense but we were raised in cave out in the wilds with nothing to guide us till maglum came along and even then we are not a noble knight or a stoic and determined person that will forgive and help anyone along the way we are borderline neutral to this thing
and if by chance emerald the kobolds try to do anything sexual for us on our next visit we could always decline her and say we only tip out of our generosity and not to have sex with her we have enough will for that
>>
>>4326788
>>4326790
>>4326797
>>4326807
>>4326813

Any custom phase?
>Talk about our favorite topic centaur pussy in dragonic
>I trust the Dice Just let Gobson say one. QM Choice
>Other

>Roll me 1d100+6. Bo3 (Draconic)
>>
Rolled 92 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4326822
>you want a grigger to sit beside you?
>>
>>4326822
>>Talk about our favorite topic centaur pussy in dragonic
>>
Rolled 36 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4326822
>>
>>4326822
>>4326836
+1
>>
come one one more roll
>>
>>4326823
Let's not self deprecate too much. The one out of a million one liner is better imo.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>4326822
>>
>>4326843
yeah thats good and all but can you roll now
>>
>>4326844
absolutely epic right there
>>
File: Made Kobold Laugh.png (550 KB, 3000x3000)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>4326844
>>4326823
>>4326836
>105

You grew tired of waiting around standing in the corner like some Grigger. You had a big brain moment you just have to show the adventuring Cold Bolts that your presence is something other than stealing or raping. You have surpassed that primitive state of goblin, for you are a follower of Maglum. From your actions and your resisting of rape allowed you to grow leaps and bounds faster than even Bits and Prot who while older had started resisting with you.

Maybe not for the same reasons, but an effort that you took notice. The art that Bits made in the room is free from any stains or mess. While Stas slept in the bed of the room Prot didn’t devolve into a Grigger once he was only with a female goblin. He cared for her, and knew that she was recovering from her injuries. Bits, while a water fight of female goblins happened, he stood firm and paid them no attention. Even you knew there was no reason to lust over goblins that are away from your reach.

You focus back on the task at hand, you have a phase ready, you just have to walk to the group and say it out loud correctly and properly. You take deep breaths in and out, as the legs under you move. As you stood right next to Jade the talking turned to silence as they stared at you. One of them was about to form the G word but you were ready.

Gobson: “Out of a million goblins, one of them isn’t a Grigger. I’m that one.” After the words were spoken from your green lips there were no words, the chattering across the room stopped. The group of Cold Bolts stared at you, then came the laughter, not mean spirited laughter, but laughter of joy. You took notice that the blue Cold Bolt was a female, and she’s a cutie. What surprised you is her skill in the Gob language.

Star Sapphire: “Take a seat Gobson. Jade was just telling us all about you and your travels in the Goblins slums. Dead on with the Draconic.”

You were accepted, you took a seat next to Jade and were filled in to the details of the Cold Bolts. All of them were males save for Star, and they each play a role in their party. Star does the magic, given to her by her god Lydos. The others play roles like the Cold Bolt that’s good with mechanical stuff, the other one that is good at shooting with a bow, one fights with a shield, the two others help out in things while in town or traveling. Something surprising is that each is said to be proficient in the crossbow. Which they wave off to say it’s best to deal with a threat at a distance before they become a problem up close. In all they each knew how to fight, but specialize in skills that help out their party as a whole.

(Cont)
>>
>>4326966
From what you saw and heard what Jade told you. They seem to have nice heads on their shoulders. With the added bonus of taking their equal share of reward depending on the amount of work is done. Without the promise of working together, each side hadn’t given up what they knew about the fight against the necromancer.

+3 EXP Level 0: Draconic 48/50 EXP
What do? (Pick one for the reward, if you want them to help you out.)
>Include the Cold Bolts in the fight against the Necromancer
>Politely let them know you’re not willing to
>Split the gold reward half and half.
>Keep it on how much work a group does.
>Other
>>
>>4326966
>+3
Cmon stop blue balling us
>>
>>4326970
>Split the gold reward half and half

Time to build an adventures guild
>>
>>4326970
>>
>>4326970
>Split the gold reward half and half
finally
>>
>>4326970
>>Include the Cold Bolts in the fight against the Necromancer
>Split the gold: 1 person=one share
in case we get more help
>>
>>4326970
>>
>>4327013

Support.
>>
>>4326980
>Cmon stop blue balling us

>>4326981
>>4326984
>>4326988
>>4327015

>>4327013
>>4327027
>Split the gold: 1 person=one share

Splitting the reward half and half wins. Along with including them to fight against the Necromancer.

>Roll 1d100+6. Average of best 2 out of 3 (Medium) (Draconic)
Could level up Draconic
>>
>>4326756
ayy... the Emerald won't have sex with us in the bath. she'll just do some relaxing massage/teasing and try to tempt us into shelling more for sex, a'la asian massage parlors irl.
we can use that to rank willpower.

otoh we should start romancing Jade, see if we're even a prospective suitor to her.

now to catch up to thread
>>
Rolled 62 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4327033
>>
Rolled 44 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4327033
>>
Rolled 44 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4327033

Gimme that kobold paussy
>>
File: In the Inn.png (1.32 MB, 3000x3000)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>4327035
>>4327042
>>4327047
>59, 44 Dubs

Thinking about it, you could use a priestess to fight the necromancer and the undead army he’s making. Not to mention they should have some info that can help against the Necromancer. About the money, you have 8 people in your group. But you don’t expect Stas to help much at all, lowering your party count to 7. You never saw Jade or Ma'khtar fight so you’re not so sure if you have 7 fighters in the group or as low as 5. If you’re being honest the Cold Bolts are much better equipped than the goblins in your group.

In the end you and Jade agree to include them into the joint party to fight against the Necromancer. Agreeing on a 50/50 split of the money, letting them know you want to keep the Necromancer alive for the extra bonus cash. Which they agree with as they have the same goal in place. After agreeing to work together, they let you know that they figure out the location of the Necromancer. A good find to say the least, as you would have to wait for Soul to return to gather more goblins but now you have a location.

Jade: “You may have a location, but we got a way inside the Necromancer hideout. It has to do with Gobson here. A goblin recruiter comes taking goblins away, Gobson will be on the next one.” This caused quite a stir within the Cold Bolts when relay in Draconic, fast Draconic was spoken in which you caught very few of. Draconic was spoken around you and nods were given.

Star: “Gobson since you’ll be heading to the Necromancer, you should know about our lady and savor the great goddess Lydos. I don’t be able to teach you even the simplest ritual or spells but you’ll be able to learn about what to not do when facing the undead.”
Gobson: “Can she protect me from the undead attacks?”
Star: “That’s alot to ask, you wouldn’t need protection if you know what you’re going to be facing, and how to properly prepare for it.”

The rest of the evening is spent making a rough plan of action. Gobson would go get taken by Soul, he doesn’t need to leave a trail and he’ll try to get the Necromancer in his hideout. If he can’t do that, he’ll try to weaken the defends, weaken the rituals the Necromancer does to raise the undead and maybe lead a goblin revolt or gain the goblin trust in some way to help stop the necromancer. Star would inform him about the undead he may face and possibly give you blessings.

With the night coming it was time to head back to the inn, goodbyes were given in Draconic and you went to bed happy how the day turned out. You ever felt you had processed a lot today in Draconic.

Date: 7-31-2391
8 Days until Soul is back, 5 days of rest for Stas

Waking up you are ready for a new day. You head upstairs and eat with the group letting them know about the deal you made with the Cold Bolts the night before.

(Cont)
>>
>>4327076
They agreed with the added group, partly because they gave up the location of the Necromancer which will make things much easier if you somehow couldn’t leave a trail while walking with Soul. You would have been lost to the rest of the party. Getting knowledge from Star would be nice as well, let you know what to be on the look out when in the Necromancer’s place. You just have to let the other goblins rest up and maybe improve your skills a bit.

+15 Lust: 61/100
Jade’s Wealth: -9 Copper 5.3 Bronze Left
Gobson’s Wealth 13.2 Bronze left
Gobson HP: 49/50
Prot HP: 21/45
Bits HP: 44/45
+2 EXP Level 1: Draconic 0/50 EXP
+4 EXP Traveling with armour Level 7: Rigid Leather 8/10
LEVEL UP! Draconic
Allows to communicate moderately basic concepts in the form of phrases, Can understand basic phrases spoken at a slow pace
Ie. Hello, me Gobson. Good afternoon Jade. I know Draconic. Me big brain. etc...

What do you do in the day? (Pick 4 things)
>Happy ending in the Bath
>Happy ending in the Bath stop it if it’s sexual
>Learn from Jade (What?)
>Learn from Bradley (What?)
>Practice a skill (What?)
>Go shopping for (What?)
>Do something about the wolf (What?)
>Do something about the Gremlin (What?)
>Go meet with Star and start learning some do and don’t about undead
>Give Jade some money (Free action how much?)
>Buy back Grung from Scar and release back to the slums, he suffered the big gay for 2 whole days. That’s punishment enough. (-1 Silver)
>Battle in the Arena once more
>Do a job for Scar (Capture beasts, gather debts, steal weapons?)
>Check out a place in the Slums (Traven, Shop, Dwarf Kitchen, Work mines, Underdark)
>Other
>>
>>4327078
>Check out place in the slums (Underdark) bring gremlin with us, he lived in the underdark for a long time
>Go shopping for shield and javelins
> Practice skill (Javelin tossing)

Can we please explore the underdark anons I want to find our little gremlin a mate. Every goblin should have one or two little gremlin assistants. Also lets find a creature for eugenics program while in the underdark.
>>
>>4327086
We already got javelins, poor quality ones but javelins after we rekt Ots back in Grelob nest.
>>
>>4327078
>>Happy ending in the Bath rank WP it if it’s toosexual
it'll prolly just be some light teasing r-rite? can't expect her to go all in for 2cp. we'll remain chaste for Jade
also
>Go shopping for shield and javelins

>>4327086
No you don't want to go to underdark you double chlorophylated brother... we're not leveled up nor are we prepared for that drow spider puss puss just yet
>>
>>4327096
Seconding
>>
>>4327096
+1
>>
>>4327096
This
Also the shield saved us so many times.
>>
>>4327078
>Learn from Jade (General knowledge,draconic)
>Practice a skill (Axe)
We don't have the money to buy stuff, our target shield cost us 35 bronze last time, shopping will be after the necromancer is captured.
>>
>>4327078
>>Happy ending in the Bath

we deserve it. pull on that green schlong with your scaly hands miss emerald

>market (purchase a shield)

>Do a job for Scar (gather debts)

we should focus on our communication skills because we are infiltrating the necromancer. So we need to up lying, convincing, etc.
+ we get some money.

>take our bro gleen to the underdark and check it out for resources, opportunities, animals etc.
>>
You guys have 4 actions you know both the other plans only have 3 actions
>>
>>4327086
>>4327096
I don't think we have enough for a shield. It cost us 35 bronze in Newmont we don't even have half of that

>>4327078
>Happy ending in the Bath stop it if it’s sexual
>Learn from Jade (Human)
>Buy back Grung from Scar and release back to the slums, he suffered the big gay for 2 whole days. That’s punishment enough. (-1 Silver)
>>
>>4327121
>>Buy back Grung from Scar and release back to the slums, he suffered the big gay for 2 whole days. That’s punishment enough. (-1 Silver)

fuck this man, we cant save every grigger. he lied to us and is just a liability if we get him back. the grigger is addicted by his vices and will try to pimp out stas at the first opportunity.
>>
Didnt Scar wanted us to steal him some weapons? Isnt that supposed time limit today now?
>>
>>4327126

its an option we so far did not take. it might cost us our good boy voucher
>>
We already did arena so he's not pissed at us and since we have the voucher we're punished much harder for breaking the law
>>
>>4327121
Changing to support this.
we need to learn humie
and also save grung, he could work as a pack mule and blood bag for our wolf at least.
>>
ok at this point i think we should schedule how we train and do honest work now
we have kobolds in our party
we know how long soul comes and where his place
all we need to do know is to get better and get get ready like raising strength buying things and how to leave a trail i have a plan that involves maglum telling bits and prot where we are but i dont know if he is that generous it doesnt hurt to try i think
>>4327078
lets have a bath tomorrow we are clean enough
>Practice a skill (Axe)
>Practice a skill (Dodge)
>give jade some money (5 bronze)
she deserve that because haggled for it and besides we owe her for giving us money
>Learn from jade (human)
>>4327126
we said that we can do him some jobs or fight in the arena and we are already done with that so dont worry
>>
>>4327124
I think Gobson would have his conscience telling him selling the goblin to slavery was a grigger move. So in character he would go back on his choice. I think most dwarves don't let a cum covered goblin topside
>>
>>4327132

we dont need to leave a trail kobolds know the location of the tower. we will just be the inside man.

we can work in the dwarf mines for increased Str and get some coin at the same time.
>>
>>4327134

if we get him back stas would know we lied, this is also a concern. better he dies in scars rapecage
>>
>>4327139
Scar is still a witness and will probably tell her if he wishes to do us harm
>>
>>4327142
ugh... we'll tell her soon enough ourselves.
I doubt she will be raining for him, given what he did to her.
this is justice.

as for the 4th action and no cash for shield we can at least look into this, maybe with the not a grigger voucher we can lower the price...

now that I think about it>>4327132's got the best idea. changing support to this
just give jade 1 silver tho, she did a lot for us so far afterall.
>>
>>4327078
also one more thing did we gain any exp to int? that was weeks worth of exp to gain that level up
>>
>>4327142

Scar dont know we lied to stas. for what we know he cares not about that whore stas. I actually think he thinks she is dead, as she was reaching deathbirth, so if she refrains from visiting the goblin slums he wont even know she exists.
>>
>>4327167
I doubt she would willingly want to go back there.
but to be sure we could just have a talk with her, and clear everything up.
She'll understand that justice was served, and that she can start new life.
>>
if we wanna be a good infiltrating spy we should look at these things.

Charisma Skills (39.5 EXP)
Level 2: Diplomacy 14.5/20 EXP
Level 1: Gather Information 1.5/10 EXP
Level 0: Casual 2.5/5 EXP
Level 0: Converting 1/5 EXP
Level 0: Leadership 0/5 EXP
Level 0: Trading 0/5 EXP
Level 0: Bluffing 0/5 EXP
Level 0: lying ?/XP

might have an old pastebin or daddyQM did not yet update because i think we have some lying skills from lying to stas that her father is currently being raped to death because we sold him as a sexslave to scar for a measly silver coin.
>>
>>4327078
>meet with star
>work in mines
>>
>>4327096
>>
>>4327096
+1
>>
>edge with hot kobold slut
>lust 99
>run away from sex sauna just before you nut
>learn dragonic with jade

Whats the logic here boyos?
>>
>>4327261
>inb4 upping for will
wanting to fuck kobold i guess
>>
>>4327078
been away for some time and I'm impressed with your commitment QM, if you ever need rest please take it

>Talk to Prot and Bits about Stas, if they support it, we tell her the truth.
We saved her life. We shouldn't carry the burden of a lie. But I don't want Prot to be upset... if they want to keep quiet about this, then it's on them.

>learn about the goblin gods
It's imo very important that Bits and Prot get the right gods for them. This will level up "Gather Information" which should be crucial at the necromancer lair.

>Go meet with Star and start learning some do and don't about undead
Crucial once again, if we do it now we don't need to do it later.

>Train Casual
So we don't stick out later while undercover, maybe we can do this while gathering informations about goblin gods

>give back money to Jade
>>
>>4327078
We should have stas train to be the rogue of the party
>>
File: 1593357895154.png (185 KB, 350x410)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
Gentlemen.... how do we feel about snakegrills? Its close to kobold no?
>>
>>4327341
dragons and snakes are not close to each other
>>
>>4327341
we have to go to another continent if we find anything scaly related
is this from a fucking /pol thread thumbnail
>>
>>4327349
𒀭𓆏𒀭 gotta do something until daddyQM gets back from his dreamquests
>>
>>4327347
well, ackchshuyally... in mythical contexts they very much are, since the whole concept of medieval euro dragon comes out from the snake satan of bible, mixed with the serpentine dragons of greek myth and or serpent gods of egypt...
and also Cloaka is cloaka...
>>
>>4327431
In a mythological sense I guess. I was looking at it in a biological way.
do you think that scaly cold blooded cloaca will feel different?
wait, are kobolds cold blooded?
>>
>>4327454
not really cold blooded since the Emerald girl is pretty straightforward... tho that might just be her lizzard brain recognising Gobson as a good mate ;)
>>
>>4327341
Ehh, so-so. They have potential but they aren't as cute as Kobolds.
>>
>>4327096
Backing.
We desperately need a new shield.

>>4327126
If we do that we'll lose our voucher. Not worth it. Dwarfs are hard asses about honor and hold grudges. Even braving the underdark would be better than that.
>>
>>4327086
>>4327118
>Under-dark

>>4327086
>>4327096
>>4327101
>>4327103
>>4327105
>>4327244
>>4327844
>Shopping

>>4327086
>Practice Skill (Javelin Tossing)

>>4327086
>>4327096
>>4327101
>>4327103
>>4327105
>>4327244
>>4327121
>>4327272
>>4327844
>Star time

>>4327096
>>4327101
>>4327103
>>4327105
>>4327244
>Happy ending in the Bath

>>4327121
>>4327131
>>4327132
>>4327158
>Learn from Jade (Human)

>>4327121
>>4327131
>Buy back Grung

>>4327132
>>4327158
>Practice a skill (Axe)
>Practice a skill (Dodge)
>give jade some money (5 bronze)

Lots of talking while I overslept. But the votes seem to go with talking with Star, going shopping looking for shield and javelins. Happy ending in the bath, learn Human with Jade. Since Emerald only works in the mornings, that's the first thing to do.

>Roll 1d100+3. Average of 3 (Hard) (Willpower)

>>4327341
Snakegrills can wrap their whole body around you
>>4327176
Updated
>>4327272
I got my rest, after I overslept through my alarm.

QM has IRL responsibilities to do. May take all day as it's lot of driving.
>>
Rolled 20 + 3 (1d100 + 3)

>>4327850

Gobson out here leading girls on, not taking any mediocre pussy like emeralds
>>
Rolled 53 + 3 (1d100 + 3)

>>4327850
>>
File: myth2-x3.jpg (70 KB, 596x313)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Rolled 100 + 3 (1d100 + 3)

>>4327850
Maglum, pls. let us not be tempted by thot
>>
>>4327860
Oh shit
>>
File: Iesus.jpg (66 KB, 600x900)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>4327860
Dios mio
>>
File: 190.jpg (91 KB, 768x768)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>4327860
>>4327861
New thread new luck in rolls.
>>
>>4327860
Praise thee
>>
>>4327860
NAT 100
Maglums Chosen
Magical ability to regenerate lost hp by feasting on the blood of our enemies, acquired.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>4327860
>Nat 100
+5 EXP Willpower: 2 2/20
LEVELED UP WILLPOWER!
Gobson Stats
Cha: 3 Dex: 3 End: 2 Int: 2 Str: 2 Will: 2 Wis: 2
Special Evolution Unlocked with all Abilities being 2 or more.
>>
>>4327944
Praise Maglum
>>
>>4327944
Praise be Maglum :^)
>>
>>4327944
Praise Sol Magnus
>>
are we going to pick malgum again for our evolution or do we pick magic evo since we're seeing the necromancer soon
>>
>>4327962
Maglum, he has helped us the most so far.
He deserves our patronage
>>
>>4327962
>>4327982
Better idea
We ask Maglum what other Goblin gods or goddess do. So we can get our boys to be something other than just charisma Maglum build.
We don't know if the other gods will affect the others' appearances which could hurt us if we go to a goblin hating country.
We could have the others main Maglum but minor in another God or the other way around
>>
>>4327982
I've just thought about something. Are we only allowed to worship and evolve through Goblin gods? All of the other Godlins besides Maglum encourage variations of Grigger behavior, so it might not be a bad idea to seek out other gods that won't require the blood of innocents for magic/healing. This is all situational until we find out more about the other Godlins, though.
>>
>>4328230
That's what I'm saying. From the past threads we could have evolve into different gods which seems to go with one ability. Shrek was strength, Malgum was Charisma and the others were one ability in which they main.

We don't know for sure if the other gods encourage Grigger behavior. We could ask Maglum about his god friends since it's likely he would hang out with non Grigger gods. This is all just thinking as we still have to ask Maglum which gods are the good ones. Out of all the goblins ones some don't need innocence blood
>>
>>4327860
what a perfect picture for a nat 100 roll
>>
>>4327982
+1 for this
>>
i hope qm didn't got cursed
>>
File: Bath With Cold Bolt.png (645 KB, 3000x1660)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>4327856
>>4327859
>>4327860
>100
As you finished up breakfast you got to thinking what should be done during the day. You have much to do, so little time to do it. You have to prepare to go undercover in the necromancer hideout. Get informed about the undead you may face. Practice your skills so when the time comes to face the Necromancer or his undead you’ll be sure to not let any remind. You already established yourself in the goblin slums as a champion, a fighter of the arena so the goblins namely Soul don’t be suspicious. The happy ending in the bath was on your mind, something you very much want to make use of.

Gobson: “Thank you for buying the meals again Jade. It was very tasty and it filled me up.”
Bits: “Yup, without that Parasite Remover I would have to eat two times more and I would have still felt hungry.”
Prot: “Food let’s me forget the pain in my leg.”
Bradley: “Fine Dwarf food like always. Gobson goblin buddy how about you let your pet wolf out from the bedrooms. Give it some space to stretch its legs, can’t have it cope up in a room.”
Jade: “Gobson just let me know where you’re heading to speak with Star. I’ll escort you.”

You thanked them for everything and headed back to your room, letting the wolf out in the inn. Who seems to be getting along with the Dwarves who throw food at the wolf. You had places to go, you gathered up your clothes and headed to Lavender Love. With the etched wooden tokens in hand. Getting there was a quick and easy thing, even the same Dwarves that called you a Grigger didn’t say that today. You walk through the doors of the bathhouse and you are greeted with no line and Asra the Cold Bolt manning the counter.

Asra: “Gobson back again. My friend told me to tell you to come back at any time if you need clothes with more color. Another bath for one?”
Gobson: “Not this time Asra. Today is going to be a happy ending with Emerald.” You said and placed down both your etched wood tags.
Asra: “Have a happy ending. That’ll still be 2 copper for the bath.”
Gobson: “Happy ending don’t include baths?”
Asra: “No. Be sure to show Emerald her tag. A good tip is always a nice thing. Enjoy your happy ending Gobson.”

You fish out two copper from your coin pouch and place it at the counter. Which she takes and etch another symbol on your wood tag. You ready yourself and cross into the hallway where you see a Emerald checking her fingernails. When she sees the tag in your hand she gives you a wide smile.

Emerald: “Gobson you’ll back. Let’s give you a happy ending you’ll never forget. I’ll make sure that not a spot goes missing.”

(Cont)
>>
>>4328576
With eyes closed you heard her enter the room, her feet entered the bath water. You felt a warm wet rag touch your bare green skin. The tickle of Emerald’s breath entered your ear, there were no words, just the inhales and exhales of her breath. Which was nice as she cleaned you up. Getting behind your ears and your back. Following the sounds of her breathing you fell deeper into a relaxed state. No longer able to feel being cleaned, or the wetness of the water.

You began to feel vibrations in your body. They were very light. As fast as they came they were gone, you opened up your eyes and saw Emerald staring at you.
Emerald: “Gobson you grew some hair.”

You couldn’t believe it, a male goblin with hair. The only goblin you have seen with hair was Maglum, you reached up to your head and didn’t feel any hair. You thought you were the same bald goblin you were since you were born, until you felt around your ears. You do have hair, that doesn’t change the fact you still have to head to the market to buy a new shield and javelins.

-61 Lust: 0/100
Gobson’s Wealth 13 Bronze left
+5 EXP Willpower: 2 2/20
LEVELED UP WILLPOWER!

What do?
>Tip Emerald? (How much?)
>Tip Emerald with nice words
>Ask Emerald why happy ending didn’t have sex
>FREAK OUT FOR HAVING HAIR!
>Pray to Maglum, than go to the market
>Evolve Locked (Cant’t Not full HP 49/50)
>Other
>>
>>4328577
>Tip Emerald (2copper) with nice words
>Thank you for washing my back
>Leave
>breath heavily for having hair
we japanese now
>>
>>4328577
>Tip Emerald? (2 copper)
He must know what’s going on
>>
>>4328586
This but pray to Māģľūm
>>
>>4328576

We're chad hair goblin now, the women are now paid in compliments!
>>
>>4328586
+1
Give me the cum OP
>>
>>4328586
>>4328596
>>4328618
>Tip Emerald (2copper) with nice words
>Thank you for washing my back
>Leave
>Breath heavily for having hair

>>4328589
>Tip Emerald? (2 copper)

>>4328597

Give her a nice tip and some nice words. You could do a quick prayer to Maglum.

>Roll me 1d100+9. (Unknown Difficult) (Seduction or Casual depending on the nice words)
Write-in?
>(Your words here)
>>
Rolled 22 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>4328623
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>4328623
"Cold Bolt make my third leg grow big, thank you"
>>
Rolled 88 + 9 (1d100 + 9)

>>4328623
Thank you. You were the first to see me with hair. A great honor I'll never forget
>>
>>4328629
This
>>
>>4328629
+1
>>
File: Dwarf Seller.png (446 KB, 3000x3000)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>4328624
>>4328627
>>4328629
>>4328646
>>4328656
>Unknown
Heave, Puff, Pant, Heave, Puff, Pant
You couldn’t speak for you had hair. No fake hair was needed, you could only breathe heavily as your whole body shakes. The blood in your veins feel stronger, faster, redder, they carry within them all the things needed for hair to grow. Emerald looked at you worried as she slowly backed away from you. You could only breath as you stomped on the ground, your legs still were asleep as your arm reached for your coin pouch to dig out some coins from within.

She took timid steps to you, when she reached for your hand offering up the two copper you encased her hand with both your hands. She could not resist your grasp, as you smiled and opened your mouth to speak.

Gobson: “Thank you. You were the first to see me with hair. A great honor I'll never forget.” With those words you let go of her hands. She quickly pocketed the coins and reached into a bag tied at her wrist.
Emerald: “Thank you for the kind words, and the chance to see a goblin grow hair. Please come back again, when you need someone to wash you with a happy ending.” She said and passed you a green etched wood tag.
Gobson: “Your welcome. But I must be the one thanking you for a clean back.” You smiled, she smiled, she placed a hand on your shoulder and touched your newly grown hair. It tickled and gave you the raised bumps on the skin when you looked into her pretty light blue eyes.

Goodbyes were given and you put back your clothes and headed to the marketplace. With the helmet secure on your head you headed to the shop that sells shields and javelins. The owner was going to kick you out until you pulled out the voucher which changes how he saw you in an instant. You walk in and take a look around the shop. Looking at the symbols and ask what it means you were able to figure out the prices of the shields and Javelins. While in the shop a group of Dwarves come in looking at the items, they start gathering a shield for each Dwarf and the more costly Javelins with long thin metal points. Everything even the normal quality stuff cost more than what you have.

>Shields and Javelins (Normal Quality. Half Price of Well)
>Target Shield (Well Crafted)
32 Bronze
>Normal Shield (Well Crafted)
50 Bronze
>Full Shield (Well Crafted)
64 Bronze
>Wall Shield (Well Crafted)
82 Bronze
>Javelins (Well Crafted)
27 Bronze

Gobson’s Wealth 12.8 Bronze left
What do?
>Ask Dwarf to show cheaper models
>Try to get the group of Dwarves to take pity on you and cover the last cost of (Item)
>Ask Dwarves why they need shields and Javelins in (Draconic or Gob?)
>Show off hair and voucher to the group of Dwarves
>Don’t buy anything
>Tell Dwarf you’ll do something for him to pay for the remaining price of the item (Which item?)
>Haggle
>>
>>4328664
>Tell Dwarf you’ll do something for him to pay for the remaining price of the item (Which item?) Wall Shield

That wall shield looks nice I think he'll trust us to fulfill our bargain since we have a voucher.
>>
>>4328664
>>4328668
i dont think our vouch is enough for a fucking wall shield
>>
>>4328675
That's why I included that we'll do something for him, the vouchers going to probably like half the price and then we can pay the rest off by doing a job
>>
>>4328664
>>Ask Dwarf to show cheaper models
>>
>>4328681
i would rather mine for the dwarves and level strength than being a helper for a shop owner thats really pushing it especially scar is having goblins to steal things from them as a job
we should ask him that
>>
>>4328664
>>Ask Dwarf to show cheaper models
>>
I get asking the dwarf to show cheaper model but I think we should also show the voucher so we see the non-grigger price of the cheaper models
>>
>>4328664
>Don’t buy anything
at least we know the prices now
>>4328681
>The owner was going to kick you out until you pulled out the voucher which changes how he saw you in an instant.
to even buy here we had to show the voucher,
>>
>>4328664
>don't buy anythomg
We still have time to earn more cash
>>
>>4328668
This

Showing cheaper models is fucking stupid the QM gave us several avenues to obtain the high quality stuff
>>
>>4328668
+1
>>
>>4328668
I'll switch to this
>>
>>4328681
>>4328745
>>4328722
>>4328720
>Tell Dwarf you’ll do something for him to pay for the remaining price of the item (Which item?) Wall Shield

>>4328719
>>4328710
>don't buy anything

>>4328675
>>4328685

Show off your hair and Voucher to the group of Dwarves and tell the shop keep that you want the Wall Shield and will do something in return.
>Roll me 1d100+11. Bo3 (Diplomatic)
>>
Rolled 11 + 11 (1d100 + 11)

>>4328748
another roll
>>
Rolled 38 + 11 (1d100 + 11)

>>4328748
not off to a good start
>>
Rolled 31 + 11 (1d100 + 11)

>>4328748
>>
aren't we too short for a tower shield
>>
I mean with our rolls this either isn't going to work or he's going to give us a really hard job. So we probably don't even have to worry about that
>>
>>4328753
I agree with this guy, a tower shield might be a bit big for us.
>>
I'm pretty sure a wall shield is not like a tower shield, which is a big ass long shield, I think it's smaller than that. Also Gobson is kind of the tank of the gobs anyways since Bits and Prot are ranged it fits our build
>>
Rolled 30, 51, 24, 83, 77 = 265 (5d100)

>>4328748
Sick of these fucking ROLLS
>>
Rolled 62, 28, 9, 99, 84 = 282 (5d100)

>>4328769
check these wasted rolls
>>
File: Hair.png (843 KB, 5000x3000)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
>>4328749
>>4328751
>>4328752
>49
You have a good plan, you just show off your hair and Voucher to everyone in the shop and they’ll have a Wall Shield by the end of it. You don’t know how you can carry it or use it in battle, that's a problem you’ll have to deal with when you get it. You remove the helmet on your head and hold up the golden color voucher in the air. This causes the buying Dwarves to take a look at you, even the shopkeeper is looking at you.

One of the armored dwarfs said something in Dwarf and everyone laughed, slapped hands and started clapping. When the laughing stopped, one of the Dwarf said the funny joke to you in Gob.
Armored Dwarf 1: “Say Goblin are you up for some Necromancer slaying.”
HAHAHAHAHA

They looked at your face and they once again roared in laughter, slapped hands and started clapping anew. The laughter died down once again, another line is said by the Dwarf and it starts back up once again. The pattern begins again with the Dwarf saying the joke this time in Gob for you to understand.
Armored Dwarf 1: “How strong is your back? Because you can be our pack mule!”
HAHAHAHAHA

That was the last joke and last time the joke was repeated in Gob. You did figure out that these Dwarves were the other group looking to slain the necromancer so that’s a plus. What isn’t is getting laughed, slapped hands and clapped at as the source of their jokes. They paid for their goods and went on their ways, leaving the shop keeper in a happy mood.

Gobson: “Excuse me master craft dwarf. May I have that shield the size of a wall if I do something for you?” You said and pointed to the item.

One session of laughter and contact of hands later, the Dwarf picks out a normal shield and presents it to you. It’s in the shape of a box without one corner, and he explains using drawings that he wants you to fight in the arena and just hold out the shield while you get attacked by a Dwarf warrior. He then placed the shield back behind the counter, walked to the back and dragged out a trash barrel filled with discarded food and other pieces of trash. Inside you see a shield with wood that started to rot and the metal is wrapped. He puts up his hands with 3 fingers.

What do?
>Buy the Garage bin target shield (Poor Quality) (3 Bronze)
>Agree to fight in the Dwarf Arena, use one of his shields and just block with it. To get a Kite (Normal Shield) in return.
>Tell him you’ll be back with more money later (You know he was some good prices you just don’t have the money)
>Tell him no. Go get your Humie lessons from Jade
>Other
>>
>>4328773
>Agree to fight in the Dwarf Arena, use one of his shields and just block with it. To get a Kite (Normal Shield) in return.

We can get monies too in the arena and came back and buy some javelins.
>>
>>4328773
>>
>>4328773
you know what fuck it lets do it lets get fucked from this shit again and heal this shit fuck all of you
you wanted a shield we get one
>>
>>4328776
Hahahahahah goblin strong
+1
Let's kill a dwarf and show them who's boss
>>
Maybe we should rest, evolve, and then come back to fight in said arena?
>>
>>4328782
we are going to get this shield you are so desperate for this that you change your vote to show gobson's vouch again and show off the hair its too we are going to get our shit kicked in by a lot more experienced enemies and you are going to be in it wether you fucking like it or not
>>
>>4328785
yes
>>
>>4328773

Wwre gonna get slaughtered laddz
>>
>>4328782
support.
we can always get more cash after evolving. we're close to full health too. No need to risk it.
>>
>>4328785
I mean... or naw
>>
QM do we have to go to the Arena right now or can we wait a day to heal up? Have the dwarf hold the shield until were ready
>>
>>4328782
Supporting this.
>>
>>4328782
Supporting.
>>
>>4328848
>>4328853
it has that ONI demon-like look to him
very nice would worship
>>
File: GODWOLF.jpg (510 KB, 632x884)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>4328860
Thanks

Reposting it (again...). I hope it's not too big this time. As I said, his followers probably see him with a kinder face.
>>
>>4328864
Yo, that looks really nice.
>>
>>4328864
Wolves better watch out this dude about to give them a dick down. Really nice drawing anon
>>
>>4328808
we could schedule it for the next day before going to star for our lessons.
>>4328864
Good drawing anon
>>
>>4328864
OOOO. Grat art Anon Those thicc lines, the face features, and the contrasting black background really brings to mind the later style of Ken Ishikawa(circa GR Go) and his(and Go Nagai's) works influenced by it, like getter robo armageddon or kotetsushin jeeg. tl;dr VERY NICE
>>
>>4328864
Great work, I did picture him to somewhat older and more rough-but-gentle looking though, Uncle Iroh meets Wild Wolf God aesthetic
>>
>>4328864

This guy fucks
>>
>>4328774
>>4328775
>>4328776
>>4328780

>>4328782
>>4328802
>>4328832
>>4328842
Maybe we should rest, evolve, and then come back to fight in said arena?

>>4328799

It's a tie, right now.

What do?
>Fight
>Tomorrow, right now I have a lesson with Jade than a lesson with Star

>Roll me 1d100. Bo3

QM shouldn't be pulled away today.
>>4328808
>QM do we have to go to the Arena right now or can we wait a day to heal up? Have the dwarf hold the shield until were ready
You don't have to do it today. You can do it on another day, but he don't give you a "free" shield until you do it.

>>4328864
Based
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>4329141
We need to evolve first than we can fight
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>4329141
Nat 100
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>4329141
>>Tomorrow, right now I have a lesson with Jade than a lesson with Star
>>
Our public beating can wait then,
>>
>>4329141

tomorrowwwwuuu sannnnn
>>
give me the OP, CUM
>>
File: Learning with Jade.png (313 KB, 3000x3000)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>4329182
>>4329193
>>4329208
>>4329219
>>4329236
As much as you want to fight once again in an arena with the possibility of getting maul, beaten, or slay. You got a lesson with Jade, a Humie lessons as you have just master the first part of Draconic.
Gobson: “Sorry Master Craft Dwarf. But I could not fight today, it’ll have to be at least tomorrow.” With this said and the drawing of a setting sun, rising back up he seems to get the idea and waved you off. You leave the store not a shield richer, nor a copper poorer.

You enter in the inn and get straight to work learning the Humie language from Jade who was more than happy to teach you, as she views it a positive since the necromancer will be less likely to turn you undead if you show off you can learn and not be a Grigger. You go to the bedroom and start the lessons, the use of chalk on the stone wall helps you learn. What helps you learn the most was Jade teaching skills.

You couldn’t pry your attention from Jade and you learned alot from it. Draconic helped you learn some Humie. You are closer to learning the basics of Humie much faster than you learned the basics of Draconic. With the lesson over you and Jade leave to head over to Lusty Dragonborn to learn more about the undead and necromancy.

The walk to the tavern was uneventful, the Cold Bolt before let you through with less uses of the word Grigger this time. The Cold Bolts in the tavern still call you mean things, like dirty, kill yourself, rape goblin, baby eater and other kinds of stuff, which you can semi understand.

You meet with the group of Cold Bolts and are ready to learn. There is much to learn, and not enough time but you'll learn so much as you can and can always come back to learn some more when you have the time. All or any information seems useful for you.

+15 Lust: 15/100
EXP requirement lowered as you learned some Draconic
+3 EXP Level 0: Humie 9.5/12.5

What to learn? (Pick two)
>Skeletons? (You mean a skeleton is inside me!)
>Leeches? (What are those things?)
>Undead (You mean the dead are not dead!)
>Killing the Undead. (What do you mean, they don't get killed?)
>Negromancy (What is that?)
>Ghouls (Don't get what? Or I'll what!)
>Hear about Star lady and savor
>Other
>>
>>4329255
What do you mean I can’t just hit it over and over again?
>>
>>4329255
What does "Hear about Star lady and savor" mean?
>>
>>4329271
>What does "Hear about Star lady and savor" mean?
Learn about Star's goddess Lydos. Get preached on
>>
>>4329255
>>Killing the Undead. (What do you mean, they don't get killed?)
>>Negromancy (What is that?)
>>
>>4329255

>leeches (lich?)
>>
>>4329276
oh cool. Maybe next time
wouldnt we realize that we have bones inside of us by butchering animals?
>>
>>4329255
>>
>>4329270
>>4329301
>>4329291

>>4329270
>>4329278
>>4329301

>>4329284
>leeches (lich?)

>>4329278
>>4329291

Writing for What is Undead and Killing the undead
>>
File: Learning with Star.png (316 KB, 3000x3000)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>4329361
Star: “Alright Gobson let’s teach you some things about the Undead. First you have to know what an undead is.
Gobson: “Something not dead?”
Star: “Wrong and right. They were dead and were brought back to life. Using evil dark necromancy magics, without it being controlled by the Necromancer the undead would wander around attacking any living thing. They are creatures made of evil that have no reason or thought, they will always move and attack a living creature. So be careful we’re not sure if the Necromancy keeps an uncontrolled horde of undead around his hideout to keep away people.
Gobson: “They can be controlled?
Star: “Yes. So if he keeps undead in his hideout that are docile and don’t attack living creatures on sight or move to where they feel them, they are indeed undead being controlled. So if you kill the necromancy be ready to face a horde of previously controlled undead moving and killing any living thing.”

The rest of the evening is about learning about the Undead. They can have rotting skin and decomposing flesh. Or just a recently killed being that had its body was raised up right after death keeping their alive appearance. The easy way to tell if a being is undead is if it has rotting or oozing flesh, gives off a cold dark chill, and has glazed eyes. Just don’t get close to them as they can bite, smash you with their powerful fists, or attack with a weapon they knew when they were alive. They feel no pain, and will not break and run in combat it'll be a fight to the death for them.

Gobson: “How does one kill undead? Hit it over and over again?”
Star: “No. Even if you cut off all the pieces of the undead they will put itself back together and come back. So if you are attacking an undead and it drops to the ground it doesn’t mean it’s dead. It’s just regaining its power, and a few minutes later the undead you “killed” bites you in the back of the neck. Breaking up the body into parts slows the process of them regaining their power giving you more time to a half hour or days. Depending how many times you smash or cut it's corpse. The cheapest way to kill the undead is fire, burn the body and the soul will be free from it’s prison. Holy weapons and weapons made to slay undead would work, but those cost too much.”

The learning of the evening was good information, that the undead heals back the damage it has taken and stands back up to attack you once again. Like the undead never took damage in the first place, you should be safe to just cut off different parts of the undead. As you can't be expected to burn all the undead you see. You just hope the necromancer hideout isn’t surrounded by undead that will start attacking everyone once you get rid of the necromancer. You wonder if the goblins will be part of the undead or just servants to the necromancer. With those two things learnt it was getting late.

(Cont)
>>
>>4329414
You head back to the inn and lay on the ground for sleep, before that you have a quick prayer to Maglum. Who appeared in your dreams.

Maglum: “Nice hair Gobson. You remind me of myself long ago, pretty soon you’ll have a hair set of hair on your head and a beard to go with it.”
Gobson: “Where is your beard?”
Maglum: “I shave, my lady likes it smooth. Anyway it’s about time you reach your next stage, something few goblins reach. It’ll only get harder each phase, that just means you’re improving past a goblin, past a Grigger you once were. Your friends are also on the same path, all heading Maglum’s way.”

Date: 8-1-2391
7 Days until Soul is back, 4 days of rest for Stas

You wake up and feel better, all the bruises you have are out. That cleanse seems to work, even with half of the treatment done. You recall what Maglum says to you in your dreams, maybe it’s finally time to evolve, you already have the hair, you just needed to fill your stomach and focus hard. But then again, you could always do that at a later date, you have something to do today.

Gobson HP: 50/50
Prot HP: 24/45
Bits HP: 45/45

What do?
>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving) More options will appear
>Eat and head to get that shield
>Eat and head to the baths, you have another wooden tag for Emerald
>Other
>>
>>4329419
>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving)
>Than head into the Arena
>>
>>4329419
>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving

I wonder if there will be several Malgum evolution instead of one evolution for each god now
>>
>>4329419
>>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving) More options will appear
>>
>>4329419
>Eat and evolve
We should ask Maglum about the centaur that Bits is dreaming about
>>
>>4329425
Supporting this.
>>
>>4329419
>>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving) More options will appear
>>
>>4329419
>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving) More options will appear
let's fukken go.
>>
File: LEVEL UP!.jpg (46 KB, 480x458)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>4329425
>>4329429
>>4329438
>>4329454
>>4329463
>>4329484
>>4329547
>Eat and evolve (Both Level up, and next stage of Evolving)

First things first, you're a hungry goblin that has to eat. You get some food and chow it down, while having a pleasant talk with the others. Letting them know that you met with the Dwarves out looking for the Necromancer. You tell them they'll gearing themselves out to take down the Necromancer with shields and javelins. They were alarmed at the news, as the Dwarves gearing up would mean they have a idea where the Necromancer could be and get to him first. Something you don't worry about right now as you have relax and focus on becoming a better goblin.

You head to the bedroom and lay down on the floor cleaning your mind and letting yourself be warmed up as you felt your body changing from within.

Minor Feat (From Level up)
>One ability point if you meet requirement (Cha, Dex, Str)
>Permanent +5 to a single skill non or combat related (Example: +5 to Handaxe, or sword, or dagger) Can stack
>Reroll failed checks but increased the difficulty by one. (Easy to medium, Medium to hard, hard to nightmare) One a day
>Shield Up!: Stack a added -25 to the enemies roll (Usable once per Combat encounter) Needs a shield
>+5 HP
>Bank (Don’t use point right)
>Other

Major Feat (From Evolving)
>One ability point bypass requirement (Example Dex from 4 to 5 Have 1/80 on Dex, level up that to 1/160.)
>Permanent +5 to group of similar skills (Example: +5 1handed edge weapons. Will give you a +5 to all one handed weapon Handaxe, Club, Mace, Dagger, Sword. +5 to missile weapons gives a +5 to slings, bows, crossbows, etc…) Can stack
>Reroll one fail skill check of any kind once every day.
>Deus Ex Maglum: (Maglum will completely stop an attack on you) Once a week. Useful when an enemy CRIT 100 on you. Or save yourself a broken bone. Maglum Follower
>Equal exchange: wolves can give their blood to heal you in a 1 to 1 ratio. Was 1 to 2 ratio beforehand Maglum Follower
>Reroll charisma checks twice a day or make any charisma check barely successful one a week. Works for all difficulties. From EZ to Nightmare) Maglum Follower
>+15 hp
>Bank (Don’t use point right now)
>Other
>>
>>4329629
>Bank
>Deus Ex Maglum: (Maglum will completely stop an attack on you) Once a week. Useful when an enemy CRIT 100 on you. Or save yourself a broken bone. Maglum Follower
>>
>>4329629
>Shield Up!: Stack a added -25 to the enemies roll (Usable once per Combat encounter) Needs a shield

I was really tempted to go with the charisma re-roll but the ANY skill re roll is just too good. Shield up is also good since it can be used in all combat encounters and is basically a -50 with a good shield.
>>
>>4329645
>Cum ID
>>
>>4329629
>Reroll failed checks but increased the difficulty by one. (Easy to medium, Medium to hard, hard to nightmare) One a day
>Deus Ex Maglum: (Maglum will completely stop an attack on you) Once a week. Useful when an enemy CRIT 100 on you. Or save yourself a broken bone.Maglum Follower
>>
>>4329645
+1
That Deus ex is gonna be real useful
>>
>>4329651
Holy shit, nice
>>
>>4329629
>reroll failed checks
>Maglum ex machina
>>
>>4329629
Best of both worlds. Get a reroll and a way to not get killed in one shot. Difficulty doesn't matter when dice gods are or aren't on your side.
>>
Would this mean if we take a power that is bound to the service of Maglum that we can lose it later if we stop to follow him?
>>
>>4329732
>Would this mean if we take a power that is bound to the service of Maglum that we can lose it later if we stop to follow him?
Only if you completely discard Maglum. Other gods or goddesses would give different bonuses of course, depending their area.
>>
>>4329629
>One ability point if you meet requirement (Cha, Dex, Str)
>Cha, Dex, Str
>No Int
Bro we just leveled up Dragonic why don't we meet the requirements to level it up?
>>
>>4329650

>>4329645
>>4329658
>Bank

>>4329654
>>4329694
>>4329719

>>4329645
>>4329654
>>4329658
>>4329694
>>4329719

Well Deus Ex Maglum wins as a Major Feat I'll let the Minor Feat be open for some more time, as I write up the next part of the update

What do?
>Arena time than baths?
>Just Arena Time
>Baths than Arena?
>Tell the party that you'll going to fight in the arena. The goblins may not get to watch by Jade and the others will
>Other

>>4329778
>Bro we just leveled up Dragonic why don't we meet the requirements to level it up?
You're 7 EXP Points from meeting the requirements. Beside from crafting a bit, learning about time and some languages, Gobson has been focusing on the other abilities mostly talking and fighting. Draconic is a large part helping you reach the threshold.
>>
>>4329788
>Arena time than baths?
>>
>>4329788
>Bank
>Just Arena Time
>Tell the party that you'll going to fight in the arena.
>>
>>4329788
Thanks, good to know. Also, The saved point can be used anytime right?
>>
>>4329823
>Thanks, good to know. Also, The saved point can be used anytime right?
If you have full HP, in a safe place, and ate. But yeah, you could save the point for a few hours to any amount of days. So you want to save it to level up Int you can. Save it to level up abilities once they get much harder to level up, you could. Since Gobson is a shield boy, he got access to a shield perk. But if you focus your focus on something a new perk for that can open up. For example using straight bow skill until you'll a high level, a perk to shoot two arrows could become unlocked. Or any other skill Gobson autistic trained
>>
>>4329788
>Just Arena Time
>Bank

Guys let's train up wolf riding soon and get a perk in that, go full Malgum
>>
>>4329788
>bank
>Just Arena Time
>Tell the party that you'll going to fight in the arena. The goblins may not get to watch by Jade and the others will
after we get shield up we are gonna go all health to get that whopping 20 HP for pure tank once we evolve again
>>
>>4329922
We going for a intelligent brute build?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (541 KB, 967x663)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>4329940
were going for intelligent tank build and pic related for the wolves
>>
File: GOBSON GETTER STRONGER.png (695 KB, 3000x3000)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>4329818
>>4329821
>>4329903
>>4329922
You felt the power coursing through your veins, you could do anything. You feel Maglum’s warmth as you wake from your state of meditation. You get up from your seated position with
ease and you match out of your room and head to Bradley, Herman and Ma'khtar who were gambling with some Dwarves. Your wolf was resting in the corner getting random bits of food from the smelly Dwarves. Jade was seen talking with another group of Dwarves and the goblins were just in their table off to the corner where nobody can see them.

Gobson: “I’m going to fight in the arena. Bradley, Herman and Ma’khtar. You could watch me win against a Dwarf, while I use a finely crafted shield.”
Gambling Dwarf: “Grigger” Which caused a roar of laughter, slapping of hands and clapping. Bradley used his Dwarf language skills to tell the Dwarves what I said. They clapped at this news.
Bradley: “Gobson we’ll be glad to see you fight in the arena. I’ll gather Jade but the goblins don’t be able to come. You mean the Dwarf arena correct?”
Bradley: “Great go on ahead, I’m going to win.” He leans in and whispers into your ear. “Winner gets to see Ma’khtar without her hood.”

You feel renewed strength from having your friends come to see you. You head straight to the shop of shields and javelins ready to take on anything. You gather with you the equipment including your weapons as you’re going to fight in the arena and a fighter needs his weapons.

Dwarves look at you, their words flow off you like water on wax. You can’t have a bad day when you feel the power of a god fueling your blood, your very step. Opening the door you see the same shopkeeper as before you take purposeful steps up to him and point to the shield he was offering you just a day before. It took little effort but he closed up shop and took two finely crafted box cases with him to the arena with you tagging along.

The Dwarf at the guard stopped the shopkeeper and you, but with a show of the voucher you headed to the area where they keep the fighters. You saw many Dwarves, some naked, some fully armored, some getting their armor put on. Some Dwarves trained on wooden targets hitting them with powerful blows, some Dwarves practiced hitting a faraway target with bow, crossbow, you see a Dwarf let loose a bolt and reload with one swift action.

(Cont)
>>
>>4330008
You were moved to a room filled with goblins, they looked very different from the goblins in the slums. These wear armor and have weapons that are better than yours. They’re not the scared shitless goblins of the goblin arena; these goblins don’t show any sign of fear or weakness as they talk with each other. A translator Dwarf comes and the shopkeeper speaks with you through him. He opens up his boxes and opens to, two shields (Superior quality) on them are Dwarve runes saying something you couldn't understand. The shields are nice but where are the weapons?

Ulrich: “Goblin, you’re going to be fighting against Ber and he’s going to hit the shields. Your job is to block all his attacks. Get your arms ready, you're in to fight after a few duels.”
Gobson: "My name is Gobson."
Ulrich: " Get ready Gibson. Lose that toy axe, you'll going to need both arms for the shields."

This wasn’t going to be a fight, it’s a show! How are you supposed to defeat a Dwarf if you have no weapons, just two shields to use. Something to worry about when the fight starts, for now you have to wait. The goblins on the other side of the room stare at you and speak to each other in hushed voices. The Dwarves keep their distance away from the goblins as they prepare for their next matches.

What do?
>Just wait for your turn
>Speak with the goblins. Tell them you’re a fighter as well, tell them about the fights you had in the slums.
>Show off your hair, currently covered with a helmet
>Speak with the Dwarves maybe one of them knows Gob or Draconic.
>Other
>>
>>4330030
>Speak with the goblins about centaur pussy
>>
>>4330030
>Just wait for your turn
can we spend our point in shields now i think we are going to need it
>>
>>4330043
Support
>>
>>4330050
support
>>
>>4330050
Support
>>
>>4330043
>>4330053
>Speak with the goblins about centaur pussy

>>4330050
>>4330092
>>4330119
>Just wait for your turn

Just waiting wins. The combat will be out soon.
>>
File: Fight against the Dwarf.png (3.11 MB, 2803x1890)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB PNG
Rolled 50, 31 + 42 = 123 (2d50 + 42)

>>4330166
There was no need to talk with goblins or dwarves. They probably don’t want to talk with you, they probably just want to practice for their match or talk with people they already know. No matter the subject or the use of your hair you’ll probably never see these people again, unless you keep coming back to fight in the arena, many times over. Ulrich the shopkeeper came over to see you with the translator.

Ulrich: “Every block is another Talon for the goblin. Keep your head low and your shield high. Show them that Ulrich’s shields are the best shields this side of the fortress.”

You give a nod and pick up the shields one on each hand. They felt light but very strong as you walked to a barred door. You are told to wait until the bars open. While waiting you test out the weights of the shields getting a feel for them than the bars open. You can hear the clapping of hands and cheers as you walk through the tunnel and come out on the other side.

A Dwarf fully armored in plate and chain carries with him a large metal stick with a mug end of it. With Dwarf runes that you can’t read. He’s the biggest Dwarf you have ever seen, the armor is just making him look bigger as he steps closer to the center of the arena. You hear the voice say some words then a bell is heard. He's charging at you with his two handed mug mace held up high. With only shields for weapons you hold them up.

What do?
>Full Block of course
>I’m going to attack this Dwarf
>Other

>Roll me 2d50+16 Average of best 2 of 3 rolls (Medium)
>>
Rolled 13, 41 + 16 = 70 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330204
D-did that dwarf already hit a crit?
Get Maglum to save our ass from that crit and than Captain America his ass
>>
Rolled 24, 10 = 34 (2d50)

>>4330204
>crit
mother fucker
>Full Block of course
>>
>>4330204
>Full block of course

The point of this is to survive with the shields so let's block. Also QM if this is a crit for the dwarf can we get Malgum to save our asses
>>
Rolled 39, 39 + 16 = 94 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330204
>Use Malgum power
>Full block of couse
>>
>>4330226
Nice dubs
>>
>>4330226
I think dubs help us as well?
>>
Rolled 50, 46 + 16 = 112 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330290
>Full Block, you're getting money for each block
>>
File: Full Block.png (865 KB, 1086x832)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>4330211
>>4330215
>>4330216
>>4330226
>Full block of course
Gobson
>126 Attack (BLOCKED)
VS
Ber
>123 0 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 1 Bronze

As Ber charged forward you raised your shield just in time to block his blow. Your would have been badly hurt if the shield wasn't in the way on his massive mug mace. Once the crowd saw you didn't break under his blow they start slapping hands. He backs off from his attack and circle around you, eyeing you up as you just took a powerful blow without getting hurt. You start to sweat as he comes in for another blow with his mace.

What do?
>Attack the Block, maybe the shield will hurt him
>Other

Each block is another EXP with shield
No Maglum power needed as this anon >>4330226 got a DUBS. It just double the 39 2x. Helpful, not so much when you get Dubs single digits
>>
Rolled 14, 10 + 42 = 66 (2d50 + 42)

>>4330297
Ber's roll
>>
Rolled 50, 22 + 16 = 88 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330297
>Full block
>>
Rolled 39, 6 + 16 = 61 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330297
Yes shield also act like weapon.
>>
Rolled 33, 28 + 16 = 77 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330297
>Full block
>>
Rolled 30, 34 + 16 = 80 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330297
HE ROLLED A SHIT ATTACK NOW
>>
>>4330297

Massive dwarf with much better equipment let's not attack
>>
>>4330297
Qm are you going to accept >>4330296 or do I need to re roll?
>>
Rolled 33, 3 + 16 = 52 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330297
>>
>>4330315
I count it. Good roll
>>
We are getting paid to block not attack. What are you retards doing!
>>
>>4330321
fine just wanted to beat the shit out of him
changing my vote
>>4330309 to
>>
>>4330297
>Full Block
>>
>>4330204
>Full Block of course
>>
File: Blocked Hit.png (709 KB, 968x713)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
Rolled 50, 35, 3, 3, 29, 1 + 12 = 133 (6d50 + 12)

>>4330296
>>4330306
>>4330308
>>4330313
>>4330332
>>4330346
>>4330355
>Full Block
>>4330318
>>4330307
>Attack

Gobson
>100 Attack (BLOCKED)
VS
Ber
>66 0 Damage Dealt (HIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 2 Bronze

Ber charges in and hits you with a weak attack leaving himself open to a hit by you. Which you don’t take as you remember the words of Ulrich “Every block is another Talon for the goblin”

The Crowd slap hands for you and Ber as he toys around with you with two attacks that were fully blocked. He turns his back to you and raises his hands to the crowd who cheer his name. He laughs with a deep loud voice.
Ber! Ber! Ber!

Once done he turns back to you and moves his two handed mug mace in an artful display. He swirls it in the air, throws it up and grabs it out of the sky. As soon as he caught it he moved very fast like a mountain of metal coming right to you ready to strike you down where you stand.

What do?
>Full block all his attacks
>Block his attacks, but sneak a attack in when you see a opening
>Other

Ber makes a quick three strike attack.
>>
Rolled 34, 43 + 16 = 93 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330365
this is getting serious
>>
Rolled 14, 13 + 16 = 43 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330365
>>
Rolled 26, 37 + 16 = 79 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330365
>Block his attacks, but sneak a attack in when you see a opening
Take him down a small notch
>>
>>4330365
>>
>>4330365
>Use malgums power on the first attack that was a crit

Let's use malgum power his first two rolls were crits but the rest are shitty so we're pretty much good as long as we get past the first attack.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

Rolling for Ber's CRIT
>>
please anons let's use malgums power we're going to get raped by the mug mace
>>
>>4330397
Maglum save us
>>
>>4330384
Changing to this.
>>
>>4330374
>>4330375
>>4330376
>>4330382
>>4330384
Shield is going to be broken by his attack. Tank the hit saving Ulrich's shield? Or let one of your shields break?
Other attacks hit the shield since they are low enough.

What do?
>Tank the hit. Gobson needs his Kite shield (-28 HP)
>Fuck the Shield, I'm not getting hurt again (-8 HP One of the shields is broken making Ber next attacks hit easier.)
>Maglum save me. (Use Maglum's power to stop the hit all together)
>>
>>4330414

The entire reason we're doing this if for the shield
>>
>>4330414
>>Maglum save me. (Use Maglum's power to stop the hit all together)
>>
>>4330414
welp there goes our blessing for an entire week lets hope there's nothing drastic happen to us again
>>
>>4330414
>Maglum save me
>>
File: 3hits.gif (364 KB, 888x600)
364 KB
364 KB GIF
Rolled 28, 32, 10, 13, 3, 47 - 3 = 130 (6d50 - 3)

>>4330417
>>4330423
>>4330426
>>4330430
Gobson
>86 Attack (BLOCKED Maglum saves)
VS
Ber
>97, 24, 42 0 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 5 Bronze

Ber first attack felt like the shield was bending against the might of his blow. With a quick Maglum you no longer felt his warmth, but the shield didn’t buckle and break from that very strong blow, that would have broken any shield. This got the crowds cheering louder as you further blocked his next two attacks with ease.

Gabsen Gabsen Gabsen

Your name was being cheered a bit, but that quickly changed as Ber shouted to the crowd. Once pleased with his name being called out to him, you see him wink at you under his helmet. His feet go side to side, jumping back and forward. He swings his weapon up in the air, before he comes forward throwing his weapon up in the air, then swinging a punch from the left than the right.

What do?
>He's unarmed, attack!
>Block his fists, he must be up to something
>Other

Ber makes gives a one two punch.
>>
>>4330450
>Roll me 2d50+16 Average of 3 rolls (Hard)
>>
>>4330450
>>
Rolled 43, 9 + 16 = 68 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330450
somethings wrong
>>
Rolled 10, 44 + 16 = 70 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330450
Cmon dice
>>
Rolled 38, 29 + 16 = 83 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330450

GABSEN GABSEN GABSEN
>>
File: One two punch.jpg (4.26 MB, 5000x3378)
4.26 MB
4.26 MB JPG
Rolled 3, 19, 41, 45 + 27 = 135 (4d50 + 27)

>>4330454
>>4330455
>>4330463
Gobson
>74 Attack (BLOCKED)
VS
Ber
>57, 20, 70 0 Damage Dealt (HIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 8 Bronze

Ber landed one metal blow to one shield than another one to the other shield. All of that was a warm up as he caught the mug mace with one hand and brought it down hard. If you were not paying attention his mug mace would have hit your skull as you move the shields up to block his attack.

Ber! Ber! Ber!

The crowd cheered his name from that display of skill, from the looks in his eyes he was finally done toying around with his prey. It looks like it’s going to be harder from here on out as he charges in faster than before attacking from the left.

What do?
>FULL BLOCK
>Let’s get a hit in
>Other
>Roll me 2d50+16 Average of 3 rolls (Hard)
Ber does two attacks left than right. Much faster than his first attacks.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>4330494
Rolling for Bers' CRIT]
>>
Rolled 24, 27 + 16 = 67 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330494
We ain’t losing
>>
Rolled 48, 9 + 16 = 73 (2d50 + 16)

>>4330494
>FULL BLOCK
BRACE
>>
Rolled 11, 34 = 45 (2d50)

>>4330494
>FULL BLOCK
We can do it!
>>
Rolled 24, 1, 41, 3, 8, 3 + 42 = 122 (6d50 + 42)

>>4330496
>>4330503
>>4330504
Gobson
>62 Attack (BLOCKED 1 Attack)
VS
Ber
>49, 133 24 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Gobson HP: 26/50 (Less than 75% HP -10 to rolls)
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 1 Silver

Ber left hit lacked any power to make a dent, but the right one which came soon after threw you almost off balance. The shield weight hurts your shoulder as it moves with the force of his attack. You’re starting to hurt in your main shield arm, it’s getting harder to hold on to the shields, but until you’re out you’ll keep on holding the shields for dear life.

BER! BER! BER!
They cheered his name louder as they saw he was dealt a hit blow to a goblin. He circles around you, over and over again. Thrusting his mug mace forward just to pull it back before an attack is made. As he sees the sweat coming off your face as you stain to hold the shields for longer he stops and stares you down.

With one free hand he reaches up to his head and pulls off his helmet, showing a red bearded dwarf with blue eyes and white running through his hair and beard. He opened his mouth to speak and the crowd cheered him on listening to him speak.

Ber: “Pick up that mug Grigger!” Was all he said to you before the crowd cheered him on as he charged in with fire in his eyes. He’s going all out just this once.
BER! BER! BER!

What do?
>SHIELD SAVE ME!
>Just one attack before Ber finishing move
>Other
>Roll me 2d50+6 Average of 3 rolls (Hard)
Rolling for Bers' Finishing move
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>4330547
Rolling for CRIT if Attack isn't blocked
>>
Rolled 23, 22 + 6 = 51 (2d50 + 6)

>>4330547
>Just one attack before Ber finishing move
>>
Rolled 28, 4 + 6 = 38 (2d50 + 6)

>>4330547
>SHIELD SAVE ME!
>>
Rolled 23, 36 + 6 = 65 (2d50 + 6)

>>4330547
>SHIELD SAVE ME!
>>
Rolled 4, 40 = 44 (2d50)

>>4330547
>FUCKING SCUM
>shield up
>>
File: Finishing Move.png (804 KB, 773x974)
804 KB
804 KB PNG
Rolled 4, 45, 20, 35, 1, 23 + 42 = 170 (6d50 + 42)

>>4330555
>>4330556
>>4330558
>>4330560
Gobson
>51 Attack (NOT BLOCKED)
VS
Ber
>82 9 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Gobson HP: 17/50 (Less than 50% HP, -20 to rolls)
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 2 Silver

He charges and as he makes his attack he pulls his weapon back towards him as he jumps over you and your shields. As he spins in the air your back is hit with a blow that you couldn’t have blocked. You stay standing as you turn and faced Ber. Surprise was on his face for a slight moment, before it turned into a grin. The crowd cheered both your name and Bers’.

Gabsen! Ber! Gabsen! Ber! Gabsen! Ber!
Your foe can only laugh at this, he roars with laughter that echoes across the arena. His voice overshadows the cheering crowd. He ready his Mug Mace and looked straight at you straight in the eyes. He spoke once more to you, loud enough for the crowd to hear it over their cheers.

Ber: “I said Picked up that Mug! Grigger!

What do you say?
>No.
>I’m no Grigger
>No Grigger here except for you
>Pick up the Mug Dorf
>Pick up the Mug Digger
>Other
>Roll me 2d50-6 Average of 3 rolls (Hard)
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>4330600
Rolling for the CRIT he made
>>
Rolled 27, 50 = 77 (2d50)

>>4330600
>No

Looks like we lose here boys, atleast we get a shield and 2 silver
>>
Rolled 13, 3 - 6 = 10 (2d50 - 6)

>>4330600
>shut you double digger
do it you mother fucker
>>
Rolled 10, 45 = 55 (2d50)

>>4330600
>>
Rolled 48, 40 - 6 = 82 (2d50 - 6)

>>4330600
>I fucked your mum dig hole
>>
>>4330600
>No.
>>
Rolled 7, 25 = 32 (2d50)

>>
>>4330600
>No.
>>
File: Shield Broke.png (1.49 MB, 1443x1047)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>4330617
>>4330618
>>4330632
>>4330633
>>4330648
>>4330656
>>4330690
>No
Gobson
>47 Attack (NOT BLOCKED)
VS
Ber
>107 29 Damage Dealt (HIT/CRIT)
Turn Order
Combat
Gobson HP: -12/50 (KO)
Ber HP 150/150
Rewards: 5 Silver

Three different phases of what to say came to you quickly. You just have to pick on out and you’ll get the Digger back.
Gobson: “No.”

Laughter was all you heard from him as he swiftly dashed across the distance before him and you. Holding up your shield did nothing against his attack as you saw the mug mace slow down as it bent and warped the damaged shield into many pieces. It didn’t slow down as it hit your chest, the air in your lungs was squeezed out as the ribs creaked under his attack. The last thing you saw was his grin the pain too much to bear as life was knocked out of you.

You wake up and your chest hurts looking around you see you'll be in a well lit room. Clean, and smelling like honey. In front of you is the backside of a red haired Dwarf with a light blue coat.

Gobson: “Nish is that you?”
Nish: “Geralt, you’re awake. Haha, you took your sweet ass time. Damn Kobolds kept coming visiting you. One of each color, wondering if you were still breathing. Can’t believe a Grigger like you could have so many female Kobolds while being a rape goblin.”
Gobson: “Did I win?”
Nish: “Ber kicked your ass across the arena, your green ass cost me 4 royal nickels. Holding out Ber for over 10 hits. Be glad Ulrich paid for your bills. Paid me back the money I lost and kept you alive.”
Gobson: “How long has it been?”
Nish: “Like 4 till 10. Ulrich, left behind a shield and some royal nickels for you. You sure brought him lots of attention to his shop of his. Be damn happy he made such a fine shield or you’ll not be alive right now. Just a Grigger burned in the magma river.”
Gobson: “Magma river?”
Nish: “Where we throw all those dead Griggers laying about. Fast and efficient, no need for a dwarf funeral for those Griggers. Get your rest, I’ll send someone to let that Kobold know you’re awake.”

Date: 8-7-2391
2 Days until Maglum Saves 1 Day until Soul is back, Stas fully Rested can have babies

You close your eyes, and wake up to the voice of Jade. Your eyes slowly open to see her form next to the bedside. She has a look of concern, you just smiled back at her.

Jade: “Gobson, It’s me Jade. I came as soon as I heard you were awake. That was astonishing how you were able to endure so much.”
Gobson: “Thank you for visiting me.”

(Cont)
>>
>>4330708
Nish: “Alright Grigger time to get out. Your kobold friend can carry you out. Ulrich only paid for an immediate recovery, not a full one.”

You were forced out the bed but with Jade’s help you got yourself standing with her as support. As you walked out of the doctor place with your clothes and your new shield plus your winnings. After all that sleeping and recovering you’re starting to smell quite a bit. A small price to pay for a shield worth at least 5 silver here, maybe more elsewhere.

Gobson HP: 25/50 (50% HP -20 to rolls)
Gobson’s Wealth +5 Silver, 62.8 Bronze
What do? (Pick one or more.)
>Head to the Baths, you still have the etched tag for Emerald
>Head to the Inn, you need your rest
>Check out what your party is doing at the inn and then rest
>It doesn’t hurt that much, maybe you could learn something from Jade or the others (Up to 3 activities)
>Forced blood transfusion with the wolf at the inn
>Other
>>
>>4330710
>Learn Dragonic
>Learn wolf riding

QM what quality shield did we get? Superior? Also let's start learning wolf riding now that we're evolved chad goblin.
>>
>>4330710
>It doesn’t hurt that much, maybe you could learn something from Jade or the others (Draconic, Human, Wolf riding)
We did it boys, we have more wealth than we ever had in our entire life.
can we go to soul with our wolf as companion?
>>
>>4330710
>learn just Axe
i cant believe we have wasted that much fucking time
learn just axe we need it now
>>
>>4330710
With each level into a shield you train with, it'll give the enemy a -1 to their roll. Ex. Level 10 in Normal shield, you'll get the normal -20 to attacks on you, with a added -10. If you use a normal quality shield.
+12 EXP Level 2: Normal Shield 2/5 EXP
+8 EXP Level 8: Rigid Leather 6/10
+15 EXP Current 55/80 EXP

>>4330715
>QM what quality shield did we get?
Shield is fine quality giving a added -5 to enemies attack.

>>4330715
>Can we go to soul with our wolf as companion?
Most likely
>>
>>4330710
>learn just Axe
Let's go. Axe time boys
>>
>>4330715
>Support
>>
Why would we learn just axe, you can add something else to learn in there too. There is literally no reason not to add other skills in to learn too. We don't get any bonuses for not learning anything else. We don't get any maluses for learning other stuff too. Why would we choose learn only one thing here.
>>
>>4330735
We can't level up skills be practicing different skills.

We level up skills be going min max on skills
>>
>>4330735
so we could focus our skill in axe after we get our shit kicked in by doublediggermcgeeexpress we have 1 day left to meet soul and i want to be ready to have a fight there at the necromancer tower so might as well use all 3 activities to train on one thing right? other shit is useless except diplomat skill to convince goblins there
>>
I'm pretty sure this isn't one of those cases where saying learn just axe would've made us practice it three times. This is a learn up to 3 activities vote if you want to learn axe three times you have to specify it. From where I was looking it looked like you only wanted to learn one skill once with your vote.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>4330748
>This is a learn up to 3 activities vote if you want to learn axe three times you have to specify it.
I'll automatically assume that you mean you're going to train axe up to the max amount of times. Since I have done this before in the past threads.
Don't mind the dice roll
>>
Ok my bad then
>>
>>4330715
Changing vote to this
>>
also we should give all money or at least most (like leaving 4 bronze for us) to jade this is too much money and i dont think we could spend anything there at the necromancers tower
it would be a bit suspicious for a random well armored goblin to have 6 silver worth of money in the slums
>>
>>4330757
Yes supporting this.
Also jade covered most of our expenses so far.
>>
I'm cool with giving money to Jade as long we're clear that she's just holding on to it for us. 6 silver is a ton of money and I don't want to just give that away especially after we did that arena shit for it.
>>
>>4330713

Support, but minus the riding. Poor doggo is bled
>>
>>4330713
>>4330730
>>4330755
>It doesn’t hurt that much, maybe you could learn something from Jade or the others (Draconic, Human, Wolf riding)

>>4330757
>>4330767
>>4330770
>Give nice tip to Jade Will hold it

>>4330791
>>4330722
>>4330717

>>4330722
>>4330717
>Learn just Axe

Looks like Gobson is going to take the wolf's life force to increase his. Draconic, Human will be learn. Wolf Riding if possible, Axe if not.

Wolf HP: 60/60
Mister Wolf (Unnamed) Give me some of your blood to get better
>Take 2 HP gain 1 HP and only get -10 to rolls (26/50)
>Take 26 HP gain 13 HP and lost negative modifiers (38/50)
>All your blood belong to us Take 50 HP (50/50)
>Custom Blood of blood taken (Write-in)
>Give Wolf name?

>Roll me 3d100. Bo3 (+6 Languages)
>>
Rolled 46, 93, 83 + 6 = 228 (3d100 + 6)

>>4330811
>>
Rolled 87, 46, 51 = 184 (3d100)

>>4330811
>Give Wolf name? Wolfson
>>
>>4330813
Support

Make sure to pet Wolfson after
>>
Rolled 96, 29, 29 = 154 (3d100)

>>4330813
support
>>
>>4330811
>Give Wolf name? Red Knot
>>
>>4330819
its a omega wolf we are naming it for that name its too much of chad to give him
>>
>>4330822
New Chad wolf we get will be Red Knot. We also have Stas free to impregnate get one of our boys to do it or the wolf
>>
>>4330825
speaking of stas we could talk to her and get her to train too so she could also evolve and get good she is another goblin to the party after all
>>
>>4330819
NO.

>>4330813
support

>>4330811
also
>give the cash to Jade, she's really been good for us, and we need to pay her back a bit for it.
Let's findom her up, kukuku
>>
>>4330811
Invite Stas for the learning Human
>>4330830
>>
>>4330813
support.
Also invite Stas
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

Stas roll, as she is scared of talking
>>
>>4330844
ayyy
>>
File: Spoiler Image (281 KB, 888x600)
281 KB
281 KB GIF
Alternate Timeline. If you pissed off Ber
>>
>>4330812
>>4330813
>>4330815
To the inn is where you want to go, that’s where you can take the blood of the wolf you capture and heal yourself through the use of his life force. You helped it in the past, by keeping it fed and giving your blood to it when it needed it. Now it’s going to repay the favor to you.

Gobson: “Let’s head to the inn Jade. You can teach me some humie and more of Draconic.”
Jade: “Of course Gobson, but don’t you think you’re too hurt right now to learn?”
Gobson: “Maybe Jade. But with the power Maglum has given me, he’ll have me healed up in no time. I know that for a fact.”
Jade: “Alright Gobson, whatever you said.”

She supported you to the inn and once there you called over the wolf who didn't come over by the word wolf. So you thought of a new name, it didn’t start with the word red because the wolf is grey. It’s name was Wolfson. Maybe the simple act of giving it a name was enough to get it to come over, so you took him back to your room to prepare the ritual. The room wasn’t private as Stas was raining in the corner of the room. That didn’t stop you from preparing the ritual as she watched through rained eyes.

Either the wolf is very submissive, very loyal, or it’s just the powers of Maglum at work. It didn’t cry, howl, or even give any hint that it was in pain. Maybe Maglum makes the process painless for the wolves, because the wolf was calm as you collected his blood into a bowl and drank it down. You felt the warmth focus on your chest lessening the pain. You cover up the cut with a wrapped bandage, and give it a nice pet, it gives you a lick and goes to sleep in the corner. You drink some Cinder to get the taste of blood out your mouth.

All the while Stas watched with her head rested on her knees watching you through her hair. You get to thinking, if following Maglum make you look better will the same work for Stas? Something to think about as you call Jade back to your room to start the lessons. Stas watched from the corner of the room, and every-time you looked back on her she came closer until you were sitting right next to you and Jade. She seems to take a liking to language as she slowly starts mouthing the words being spoken by the teacher. By the end of the lessons she was saying the words out loud. Seems like she found something she likes, you take this as your time to leave.

You have finished learning the basics of the Humie language, allowing you to speak it for single words. With the Centaur staring at you in the room you learn the word for it in Humie and other important things. Now it was time to learn more about the Ax. If you're going to fight undead you'll need it. You almost forget about the coins, you were able to catch up with Jade right before she goes to bed.

(Cont)
>>
>>4330865
Gobson: “Jade, I’m going to go to Soul, and I’m going to need you to hold my coins. It’ll seem strange to carry so much as a goblin in the slums.”
Jade: “Alright Gobson, and I want to say thanks for telling us about the fight in the arena,”
Gobson: “What do you mean?”
Jade: “You may have not seen us but we were cheering you on in the stands. I even won the bet I made on you.”
Gobson: “Really? How much did you bet on me? A copper a bronze?”
Jade: “Just enough, and it paid out. I knew we had lasted more than 10 hits by Ber. When I saw you hold off five Grigger back at the nest. Herman took a bet on you, but he’s not telling how much he made. I’m guessing he’s streamed at how little he betted on you lasting so long.”
Gobson: “Thank you Jade.”
Jade: “No Gobson thank you.” She said and ended the talk with a small kiss on your cheek. You smiled as you watched her disappear behind the door.

Date: 8-8-2391
Maglum Saves Active, Soul is back, Stas fully Rested can have babies

It was morning and with the new day it was time to see if Soul the goblin was back and ready to take goblins with him back to the hideout. Maybe there is some more time to gather more information.

+30 Lust 30/100
+1.5 EXP Level 4: Axe 1.5/5 EXP
+3 EXP Level 2: Draconic 3/50 EXP
+3 EXP Level 1: Humie 0/25 EXP

Gobson HP: 44/50 (+6 HP, due to Grigger Cleanse)
Gobson’s Wealth -5.08 Silver, 12 Bronze (1 Bronze 2 Copper)
Jade’s Wealth: +5.08 Copper 99.4 Bronze
Communicate and understand very basic concepts in the form of single words or very short phrases (Example eat, danger, room, horse, money, gay, cost enemy, hungry, pussy, etc.)
Messed up on the count of Maglum. Fixed.

What do?
>Time for one last bath
>Head straight to the drop point and wait for him
>Head to the goblin you spoke with before (Great) he say he’ll help you meet Soul when he’s back
>Watch from a distance the drop point
>Figure out if Soul stay for any period of time before leaving with the next group of goblins
>Bring Wolf
>Other
Wolf is not brought by Default
>>
>>4330871
>Head to the goblin you spoke with before (Great) he say he’ll help you meet Soul when he’s back
>Bring Wolf
>>
>>4330871

>Time for one last bath
>dont bring wolfson (wolf = outside = not slums = adventurer)
>>
>Time for one last bath
>Bring Wolf
why not, gobson and wolfson will heal while we travel to the lair
>>
>>4330875
support i dont want to have a constant watch on wolfson to keep away from goblins in a goblin ridden tower through the goblin ridden slums where scar resides
>>
Wasn't Soul traveling when we arrived? Shouldn't we allow Soul to gather information about us before showing ourselves. Should we fight in the arena and expect one of Soul's man to watch?

>(Soul travels = doesn't know about us = mistrust if we just show up = fight in arena to lower suspicious = just a thought)
>>
>>4330875
Support
Maybe see if we can have Jade bring Wolfson for the attack when it comes to that
>>
>>4330901

Exact
>>
>>4330889
just tell him we were one of the ones that participated in scar's arena and did some dirty work for him
if he gather information about us he might ask us where are the other two goblins and we have to risk lying about it
im sure he would take us with no difficulty since we are no average goblin from the slums
>>
>>4330889

I think were semi famous so i think he will quickly be informed about that us being great gladiator griggers. +Scar seems to trust us and he is the rapeking of the slums.
>>
>>4330875
Supporting this.
Having a companion will be good but what if we have to climb or something else.
The wolf could be to heavy for us to carry.
>>
>>4330875
Supporting.
>>
The ok, CUM me OP give
>>
File: Spoiler Image (569 KB, 733x933)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>4328865
>>4328866
>>4328880
>>4328936
>>4329012
>>4329057
>>4329141

Thanks, this means a lot.
That mace mug is genius QM
>>
>>4331140

>tfw this quest starts off a professional comic

thats one scary mugcarrier
>>
>>4330873
>>4330875
>>4330877
>>4330878
>>4330901

>>4330873
>>4330877
>Bring Wolf

>>4330875
>>4330878
>>4330901
>>4330918
>>4330926
>Dont bring wolfson (wolf = outside = not slums = adventurer)

>>4330875
>>4330878
>>4330918
>>4330926
>Time for one last bath

One last bath, good call as Gobson didn't get one as he was laying on the bed recovering.

Tip Emerald?
>Yes (2 Copper)
>Yes (4 Copper)
>Yes (10 Copper)
>Nice words tip
>No

>Roll me 1d100+6. Average of best 2 of 3 (Medium) (Willpower)

>>4331140
Based
Really encapsulates the feeling of what I was going for in my shitty art
>>
Rolled 55 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4331491
>Nice words tip

We've wasted a lot of money on emerald let's just complement her pretty scales this time
>>
Rolled 66 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4331491
Yes (10 copper)
We're rich now and have consistent money flowing in, 10 copper is basically nothing to us, also, i believe there's more to Emerald than meets the eye and investing in her will lead to some creative rewards.

Also give her nice words tip.
>>
>>4331507
The trips confirm it boys, 666.

Witness and respect.
>>
Rolled 86 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4331491
>yes 10 copper
>>
Rolled 70 + 6 (1d100 + 6)

>>4331507
Supporting this
+1
>>
>>4331507

Witnessed & supported
(Scaly Succubus???!!)
>>
>>4331507
This
>>
>>4331491
>Yes (10 Copper)

>>4331507
Emerald is a succubus confirmed
>>
File: Bath With Cold Bolt.png (525 KB, 3000x1660)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>4331496
>>4331507
>>4331513
>>4331514
>>4331542
>>4331544
>>4331639
Today is the day when Soul is coming back and heading to the goblin Slums to gather up more goblins. You got to make yourself clean, as this could be the last time before you have to head out to and travel with Soul. You gather up your equipment as you rather not make a return trip back first you want something for the group at breakfast.

Gobson: “Today is the day. I’m going to head to the slums alone, if I don’t come back then I’ll be traveling with Soul. I wish, I had some way to contact you, but it looks like there isn’t.”
Bradley: “Don’t worry Gobson old pal. We’ll be right on your tail, travelling to his hideout, you just have to pretend you belong with the other goblins.”
Jade: “Just be careful, don’t be afraid to run away if the odds are stacked against you. I’ll be praying for you.
Bits: “Centaur Gobson. Remember what we’re doing this for. The Centaur, the one in my dreams.”
Prot: “You should bring some range weapon. Take Bit’s Sling, range is superior to melee, be it anything you face.”
Herman: “You can do it.”
Ma'khtar: “N’wah don’t get killed.”
Ria Gleen: “Come back with some tools so I don’t have to repair your armor with makeshift tools.”

All encouraging words and words of advice were given to you. With one last pet of the wolf you head to the baths, fully outfitted. With traveling food as well which amounted to 8 pounds of hardtack and the 2 pounds of butter. The jerked beef was probably eaten by Ria. You head to the baths of Lavender Love. Where you are met with some clapping as you enter the place. By Cold Bolt and goblins alike. You wave it off and stand in line, waiting until you were in the front looking at the cute cold bolt

Asra: “Gobson back again. I heard you were able to withstand Ber the bear’s attacks. Most goblins that face him don’t even last 3 hits from him.”
Gobson: “Thank you for the kind words, he hits like a bear. He knocked me out for 6 days, and I’m going to need some help, still weak in the arms you understand.”
Asra: “Emerald will get you cleaned all up with her happy ending. She was watching you fight in the arena when you showed up to fight Ber. Such vivid imagery she says by her stories of how Gobson the goblin was able to withstand a bear attack.”

You smile, pay for the bath and head down to the hallway where you see Emerald sitting on her seat, her face lit up when she saw you.
Emerald: “Gobson you’re back. Come please have a bath, I’ll get you all cleaned up.
Gobson: “Yes.” You take out the etched tag for her to take.
Emerald: “Gobson you keep that. This one on me, now time to change. I’ll help you with that.”

(Cont)
>>
>>4331659
You were put into the small bathing room, and Emerald did help you take off your clothes. Starting with the leather strips of the breast-piece, fully repaired after the gremlin worked on it. Then the rest of the clothes, when it came to removing your woolen hose (Pants) she turned around as you put on the short bathing pants. You put yourself into the water and started to relax as Emerald worked her breathing magic cleaning you up. Her breath tickles your ears, as her muzzle sometimes lightly touches the sides of your head.

The bath was done, you only had to lay down and turn over for Emerald to clean you up. It was nice and relaxing after working so hard the past few days you were awake for. She gave you a big smile and rubbed the hair on your head.

Emerald: “All done and dry up.”
Gobson: “Thank you. Emerald is a good and kind Cold Bolt. That isn’t afraid to clean behind the ears.“ You fish in your coin bag and pull out a bronze.
Emerald: “Gobson are you sure you didn’t mean a copper?”
Gobson: “No Emerald. This coin is for you.”
Emerald: “Thank you Gobson. This is much more than the evening girls get tipped for providing a membership happy ending.” She puts a hand on your shoulder and leans in so that her snoot touching the side of your head. “Next time, take a bath at my place. There are more scented options.” She pulled back and gave you a kind light hearted smile.
Gobson: “Thank you Emerald for the offer. But I may not come back in quite a while, I’ll always remember our time together.”

Goodbyes were given an understanding Emerald is left sitting in her chair one bronze richer as you leave the baths to head to the slums.

The place where you're heading is to Great the goblin place. The Dwarves you pass on the way to the slums don’t call you a Grigger anymore. Even the guard Dwarf gave you a nod before you passed through the gate. A smoker goblin comes up and lets you know that Scaris having a blunt fight with flails, morning star, and War Mattocks. Or a Dagger versus Lance fight. Jobs Scar has to do for you and some news about Grung. With that say he leaves to smoke once more.

Heading to Great’s place, you walk into the goblin packing a sack with his little things he was of value.
Gobson: “Great?” He looked up from his sack his face of anger turned happy.
Great: “It’s Gobson the champ. Glad you can make it just in time.”
Gobson: “Is Soul here yet?”
Great: “You know it. He’s going to give a speech to the goblins then we’ll head out tomorrow. That Soul stays for one day, but gathers up a dozen or more goblins at a time. You can catch Soul’s speech or come on over tomorrow. I’m sure he’ll want you in with all the combat skills you have.”

(Cont)
>>
>>4331669
+10 Lust 40/100
+2 EXP Willpower: 2 4/20
Gobson’s Wealth -1.2 Bronze, 10.8 Bronze
Gobson's equipment: https://pastebin.com/SzBNBUuG

What do?
>Hear Soul’s speech.
>Hear Soul's speech, than head straight for (Where?) and get (What?)
>Come back tomorrow, you have last minute things to do
>Other
>>
>>4331678
>Hear Soul’s speech.
>>
File: angery vivec.jpg (12 KB, 225x300)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>4331659
>N’wah
hey! a khajit outlander slave can't say it. This is our word!

>>4331678
>Hear Soul's speech, than head straight for Scar and get info on Grung
If he's still alive we might buy him for copper and release into the slum. maybe.
>>
>>4331678
>Hear Soul's Speech. Go figure out what happened to Grung
>Buy rations from the market
>Borrow a Crossbow from the Kobolds. We got a level in that shit, let's use it.
We didn't get the SUCC. We should buy more food, we have shit just carbs and fat. We can't get big if we have no protein. We have Bits' sling right? Fuck we didn't finish learning all we could about necromancy and the undead.
>>
>>4331719
This
>>
>>4331140
Holy shit keep it up man
>>
>>4331719
+1
>>
File: Soul.png (382 KB, 3000x1686)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>4331701
>>4331702
>>4331719
>>4331793
>>4331816
>>4331877
Gobson: “Let’s go hear what Soul was to say. I want to take a listen. Anything is better than having to fight in the arena for copper for each goblin death.”
Great: “Now you get it.”

The goblin takes his sack full of stuff and leads you to the drop point where Soul is known to stop by. There you have a group of goblins gathering around a hooded goblin figure. Once you stand within the crowd and it becomes clear no one else is showing up he starts his speech. He stands as tall as a humie, his voice deep and clear. As you watch you try to see his face from within the crowd, you think he has hair.

Scar: "Goblins of all ages come all, come hear my words. For they may save you from your death birth, starving within the depths, runaway minecrafts, or a fight in the arena. We're going to partake in a journey of 8 days and 8 nights though the Underdark. A journey that is not just completely safe, but is the goblin slums much safer with goblin life thrown away without any second thought. From within our group we have a warrior traveling with us, he was seen that the slums isn’t the place where he wastes his talents. At an arena where they fight for blood, not for skill. He saw the light and wished to partake. Gobson step forward.”

You step forward, somehow expecting this as you are the best dressed and geared out of the goblins here. You get to see the goblin’s face, which holds a beard and hair on top of his head. He’s more evolved than you to have all that hair on him. You were surprised to see that much hair, that Soul took notice.

Soul: “Worry not Gobson. This is just how far you can get if you follow Èzum. Go on show the other goblins your own head of hair.” He stood by your side towering over you and took off his hood showing off his hair. Causing the goblins to stare in amazement, you take off your helm, showing off your own set of hair.

Soul: “Gobson has already taken the first steps to going past his goblin nature. For that he is rewarded by the gods. The same can happen to you if you follow Èzum, now go talk to your friends and your families. The journey begins tomorrow. “

The goblins holler and screech as they go off to tell the news. Soul placed a hand on your shoulder and you felt the dark coldness as the warmth of your shoulder lessened through the leather and wool.

Soul: “Gobson. Be sure to not be late. A late goblin is one that Èzum will not look favorably on.” His hand was off your shoulder you can still feel the coldness, as he walked behind, not taking his eyes off you as he went into the shadows. You take this as the notice to leave and hurry to the arena looking behind you as you go. He just stands there menacingly watching you with his red eyes through the darkness of the shadows.

(Cont)
>>
>>4332084
You hurry to the arena where you see two goblins fighting one with a dagger the other with a lance. A weapon four times the size of the goblin versus a goblin using a dagger the size of a fist. The lance goblin winning by the looks of it, as the dagger goblin is being impaled with the lance. You await for the battle to be over to speak with Scar. The battle ended with a lackluster cheer, you are called up and stand before Scar.

Scar: “Gobson without friends. Come to hear about Grung or fight in the arena once more?”
Gobson: “Just Grung.”

Scar: “He was bought by a rich goblin. He asked me to relay some words to you as the goblin paid 2 silver for him. They are as followed, “Fuck you Gobson the Grigger! I will get my revenge on you and the gay friends. When you least expect it, when you are sleeping, when you are traveling, when you are raping that’s when I will make my attack. I will slit the throats on everyone you hold dear to. I will evolve, I will be coming for you. I will have the last laugh. You will not know it’s me, for I will change, becoming a superior being. So don’t sleep as I am lurking in the shadows, in the board sunlight for all to see just waiting for the perfect moment. Stas is my daughter not your to keep and rape. I am coming for you.”

Gobson: “Why didn’t you kill him?”
Scar: “2 silver Gobson. Can’t say no to that, doubling my money. Now if you’re not going to fight in the arena get out of here."

What do?
>Fight in the arena (Dagger and lance or blunt weapons?)
>Ask for more information on who bought Grung and where he is at (Use money)
>To the market for the rations
>Other
>>
>>4332092
>Ask Ria if he wants to come with us, he'll be useful in the underdark.
>>
>>4332097
+1
Don't take Ria. He could be seen as a outsider
>>
>>4332132
We can just keep him in the backpack and I really doubt they care. I'm pretty sure they know we're from the outside they literally addressed us by name. Ria doesn't even have to come out of the backpack we were able to hide from the dwarves by keeping him in there
>>
>>4332097
+1
we can have a little backup if things go south
>>
>>4332097
support
>>
>>4332097
Yes this.
>>
>>4332097
>>4332161
>>4332169
>>4332179
>Ask Ria if he wants to come with us, he'll be useful in the underdark.

>>4332132
To the market for the rations

Gobson wants Ria to come along on his travels.
Writing
>>
>>4332092
we gonna talk to maglum about this guy and ezum
>>
File: Crossbow.png (248 KB, 3000x3000)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>4332213
Time to head to the market and get some fresh food for the trip. There are so many choices of many different things but you narrow it down to a few options as you already have the hard beard and butter to eat on the trip. You just need some meat to go with it, you could always bring more food and give it to the other goblins. Who knows if they’re even thinking about bringing food. If you bring the little gremlin, you’re going to need enough fish for his eating hole. As he always eats your fish if you allow him. Also it's easier to call forth Maglum when you offer something to him, anything of meat seems to do the trick.

Gobson’s Wealth 10.8 Bronze
8lb of hardtack (Carbs) 2lb of butter (Fat)
>Just the cheap stuff (8 pounds of Dried Fish) 8 Copper
>Maybe a little salt for that fish (8 Pounds of Salted Fish) 16 Copper
>Jerked Beef (5 Pounds) 1 Bronze
>More of that hardboard (10 Pounds of hardtack) 1 Copper
>Butter? Yes (Unsalted Pound of butter) 6 Copper
>Fresh Beard (3 Pounds of Wheat Bread) 1.2 Copper
>Give me all that cheese (Fine Cheese 1lb) 1.5 Copper
>Berries are in season (1 Pound Strawberries) 1 Bronze
>Vegetables Carrots, Leeks, Lentils (Per 2 pounds) 2-5 Copper
>Other
>Nothing

With the food situation taken care of it was time to head back to the inn, where you can get Jade to go with you to the Cold Bolts slums and ask for a crossbow to borrow. But you already have a sling which is Bits, if not to ask for a crossbow, you could ask Star or the other Cold Bolts some questions of what to avoid. As your lessons about the undead were not completed. Something you thought on the walk to the inn.

Once you entered the inn the party was slightly surprised to see you, you inform them about the plans within one of the rooms of the inn to keep prying ears away. Bits and Prot give you the best. Bradley gave you a talk to not fall against the evil magic. Herman asks you to keep the Necromancer alive; he has a few questions for him. The others didn’t say anything as they filtered out the room leaving you and Jade alone, while Ria sneaked to your backpack looking for food.

Jade: “Gobson. Stay safe out in your travels.”
Gobson: “I know Jade. But I have something to ask of you.”
Jade: “What is it Gobson?”

What say/do?
>Can you take me to see the Kobolds in the slums? I want to get a crossbow and maybe learn more about the undead before leaving tomorrow.
>Can you teach me some more (Draconic or Human) before I must leave?
>Any news about the other groups?
>Nothing, I just wanted to say thank you. (Do thing here)
>Other
>Never mind

Eugenics Program with Stas?
>>
>>4332256
Enough to feed the Gremlin and also
To summon Maglum if we need it
Primarily words that would be used for spellcraft, we may possibly recognize a few words from the Necromancer.
>>
>>4332269
+1
>>
>>4332269
support but add
>warn them about soul he is tall as a humie and gives off an evil feeling to him
he has the same feeling as that Ox god that wants blood of the innocent women and its infants
>>
>>4332269
No Crossbow? We're going to be a sling boi?

>>4332256
>More of that hardboard (10 Pounds of hardtack) 1 Copper
>Fresh Beard (3 Pounds of Wheat Bread) 1.2 Copper
>Give me all that cheese (Fine Cheese 1lb) 1.5 Copper
>Onions and garlic (Per 2 pounds) 2-5 Copper
>Can you take me to see the Kobolds in the slums? I want to get a crossbow and maybe learn more about the undead before leaving tomorrow.
>Eugenics Program with Stas? Yes, Wolf and Stas

Food for us, and some hardtack for the goblins to see us in a positive light. Onions and garlic because it's good for you. We got to eat in style.
>>
>>4332277
Agreed
>>4332256
QM, can we summon Maglum and ask him about this Èzum god?
>>
>>4332288
>QM, can we summon Maglum and ask him about this Èzum god?
Yes. Other is for anything that different or a write-in
>>
>>4332286
>making abominations with stas
>right in the middle of the dwarven city
No
>>
>>4332297
The party is traveling overland to the necromancer. Stas don't have the abominations in the city. Could be that the babies don't come out as abominations because Maglum is the wolf god. I don't think anyone in our party will stay at the city while we gain the trust of the necromancer
>>
>>4332291
All righty, lemme just condense everything
>>4332256
>warn Jade about soul he is tall as a humie and gives off an evil feeling to him
Primarily words that would be used for spellcraft, we may possibly recognize a few words from the Necromancer.
>Use the Jerky to summon Maglum and get some info on this Èzum
>>
>>4332303
she should be at least be a evolved maglum follower to do this if we dont want any abominations at all and have to deal with their offspring the other races will see it as an abomination anyways despite not acting like one if it comes to it
and she would fucking refuse from any rape because she is traumatized and depressed little gob and the only joy in her life right now is learning from jade that would seriously leave a bad taste in my mouth that maglum will think thats the most grigger thing to do
>>
>>4332320
I just feel that if we don't start our eugenics project now before we leave we're be wasting the days of travel.
>>
>>4332328
eugenics program will not start at all till we finish finding jades sister and finding a new place to start over which is probably 1 or 2 dozen quests to do it
at the very least we could ask bits and prot to train her and make her evolve to making better and stronger gobs if you wanted even eugenics program
>>
>>4332269
>>4332271
>>4332277
>Warn Jade about Soul he is tall as a humie and gives off an evil feeling to him
>Use the Jerky to summon Maglum and get some info on this Èzum

>>4332286
>Lots of food
>Eugenics Program with Stas? Yes, Wolf and Stas

Alright, Just some food for the trip. Ask Maglum who this Èzum is and learning some spellcraft words from Jade. Eugenics program will be shelved for later.

>Roll me 3d100. Bo3 (+16 Languages, Summon Maglum +20)
>>
Rolled 10, 72, 96 = 178 (3d100)

>>4332359
>>
Rolled 57, 4, 73 = 134 (3d100)

>>4332359
>>
Rolled 90, 72, 44 = 206 (3d100)

>>4332359
>>
>>4332362
>>4332363
>>4332373
Gobson: “It’s about Soul, I felt his presence. It was evil, cold to the bone feeling he gives off if you are near him. Which is stronger when he touches you. It’s like the warmth of your body is getting sucked out.”
Jade: “Gobson be careful. Don’t let him touch you at all if you can help it. Magic is a thing I barely understand from my travels with Aron. He could have done something to you tell me Gobson do you feel the coldness still?”

Gobson: “No. Just the moment he placed his hand on me, as long as it was gone the coldness was gone with it.”
Jade: “He could have done something, or nothing at all. Just be careful, magic is so vast that it could be just creating a cold to the plague.”
Gobson: “Can you teach me some more Draconic or Humie some spellcraft words to recognize words the necromancer could be using?”
Jade: “I’ll try but my knowledge is limited.”

Rest of the evening is spent in the room learning the words of Draconic and Humie. You were able to absorb the knowledge and Stas also sat in for the lesson. Since Jade traveled with a humie Paladin she mostly knows what he says to call on his god for aid. His other magic was more for healing wounds and bones from the injuries he took. You thank for the help anyway and go to burn an offering for Maglum, who shows himself quickly.

Maglum: “It’s me, what do you want this time Gobson?”
Gobson: “Who is Èzum?”
Maglum: “Let me check.” He said and left and came back in a bit. “So it isn’t a deity. But I can’t check, some magic is stopping me from finding out. Seems to be protected from unwanted visitors. So that's something for you, if you want some abivce don’t fuck with necromancy or magic users that are so willing to raise the undead.”
Gobson: “That’s it?”
Maglum: “No, you’re a goblin so speak with the goblins, they’ll know somethings, just be careful of asking too much.”
Gobson: “Thank you Maglum.”
red]Maglum: “Yeah.”

Well that was something, you head to bed for you got a big day tomorrow a day when you travel with Soul to the necromancer while the others follow along on the surface.

Date: 8-9-2391
Gobson’s Wealth -1.8, 9 Bronze
Gobson HP:50/50

Morning came and with it, the day of the travel. You gather up your equipment and pack the sling in your pack. You don't wake the sleeping Ria from you backpack.

+3 EXP Level 2: Draconic 6/50 EXP
+3 EXP Level 1: Humie 3/25 EXP

What do?
>Head straight to Soul
>Get some quick Advice from (Bradley)
>Eat some breakfast and say your goodbyes
>Hold up guys how about I don't go?
>Other
>>
>>4332530
>Get some quick Advice from (Bradley)
>>
>>4332530
>Head straight to Soul and say your goodbyes
it is time we dont want to be late
>>
>>4332530
If even Maglum can’t figure out who he is than that’s not good news.
>Head straight to Soul
Gotta pretend like we are interested
>>
>>4332530
Are we just going to practice sling for 8 days?
>>
>>4332543
Support. Also give Bits or Prot some...encouragement with Stas. Eugenics is a dumb idea in a dwarven town, but if Stas ends up having a thing with one of the boys we'll be adding to our army. Especially since goblins grow fast

Told you anons we shouldn't have sold Grung. We should tell Stas what we did before we leave or it'll be messy when we get back. Mention that we did it as a punishment and planned to buy him back after, but someone else had already. This way if she has a thing for Gobson she won't anymore and she won't be surprised if Grung shows up and tells the truth.

I find it funny that Anons are willing to waste tons of money on Emerald but don't want to spend any on finding Grung, a deranged grigger that has it out for us. When we come back stronger we'll kill Scarface. Fuck that guy, he's worse than Grelob. Question is who else is dumb enough to buy Grung for 2 silver? It was a dumb decision when we got him over Ponak, but for 2 silver it's even dumber.
>>
>>4332530
>>4332616
when i came back from napping they already sold him and then i wanted to buy him back
but honestly grung was going to be problems down the line, by either pissing someone off or betting his daughter again.
>but for 2 silver it's even dumber.
i guess he has so much hatred in his eyes that some fucker saw potential in him anime style
>>
>>4332616
scar rapes, makes other goblins fight for amusement and does shady shit but at least he didn't lie to us which grung did he bet his daughters life for money and paid the price im not sure if when he begged to let him win was genuine or not we are not sure if he would sell his daughter again or worse we should confronted him and killed him on the spot when we have the chance
but this better than i thought he is gonna be more defined of his personality and see what he truly is wether he is a piece of shit like scar or like us trying to be good but still has its cruel side
im glad it turned out this way
>>
File: Slums.png (870 KB, 3000x3000)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>4332543
>>4332544
>>4332545
>>4332612
>>4332616
>>4332642
You can’t be late to meet Soul who knows what he’ll do if you're late. You’ll just say a quick goodbye to everyone and be on your way. You head up the stairs Ria in your backpack ready to head to the goblin slums. Goodbyes were given, hugs were received and you waved your hand goodbye. The Dwarves called you a Grigger as you left through the door of the inn. You were stopped by a big wall of Dwarf muscles, it was Ber he was wearing casual clothes and carrying in his hands a mug.

Ber: “Pick up that mug Grigger.” Was all he said before dropping the heavy mug to the ground causing a loud thud. Turning around and walking away. You were puzzled at what he wanted, once he was away from view you picked up the heavy mug and saw it had a folded thin sheet inside with Dwarf runes. The mug was the same mug he used as a weapon chipped, the handle part about to break.

Walking back in the inn you place the mug at the table and pass the note to Bradley to read. Who was delighted to read to you, while the others listened closely.
Bradley: “You fought well for a Grigger. Have a mug, so you can pick it up. Haha you picked it up you Grigger you’re a beardless Dwarf, shaving your beard to pass off as a woman to take Dwarves’ dicks. You could have been the pack mule, but you didn’t want to kill a necromancer you Grigger!.”
This caused a round of laughter from within the tavern as they laughed and clapped hands. You took this time to leave and head straight to the slums.

One walk later, you were with the gathering of goblins. The smoker goblin told you the same old fight at the arena job for Scar. Which you couldn’t do as you had to go. Soul appeared from the shadows when you weren’t looking and with a grin he started walking. Everyone followed so you did as well. It was heading deeper and deeper into the slums to the lower levels where the slums disappear to the Underdark the high numbers of goblins fade as the goblins down here got bigger and far and few in between.

It was 8 days for the trip and you just started the first day of it. You have enough food for the trip, for weapons you have your handaxe, Cudgel, and sling with 20 rounds. Your shield currently on your back and other bits and pieces for where it gets too dark for goblin night sight, or rope to climb up or down things. With enough bandages you could need to stop some bleeding, and some bars of cleaning soap to keep you clean when you need to. A dozen or so goblins follow Soul out of them you can only spot 2 being female, the rest male. Females are pregnant of course.

(Cont)
>>
>>4332667
What do? (Traveling, can learn up to 4 activities, or one 4 times, or other order.)
>Talk to Soul
>Travel with Soul in silence.
>Ask Soul about Èzum
>Talk with Great the only goblin you know of the group
>Practice slinging rocks causing sound when the stone hits the wall/floor
>Talk with the females
>Talk with some males
>Practice a new skill (Dancing, Lift Rocks, Acrobatics, Juggling, Alertness, Dabbing, Detect Traps, Lie Perception, Observation, Quickdraw, Seduction, Other?)
>Other
>>
>>4332668
>Talk with some males
>Practice a new skill (Lie Perception, Alertness)
this is useful
making noise in the underdark what could go wrong
>>
>>4332668
>Talk with some males
>Practice a new skill (Lie Perception, Alertness,Observation)
>>
>>4332668
Time to power level our sling. 4 times training.
>>
>>4332668
>>Talk with some males
>>Practice a new skill (Lie Perception, Alertness)
>>
>>4332667
>Talk with some males
>Practice a skill (Axe and shield)
>>