[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What’s the original picture this ‘jak is based on
>>
me
>>
op's face
>>
you
>>
>>5055272
It's not based on anyone
>>
>>5055279
this is simply not true
i have seen the original image but did not save it
but its out there somewhere, im sure of it
>>
File: Sam_Hyde_ETB.jpg (20 KB, 474x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
either picrel or fagtano according to the 'party wiki
>>
>>5055385
that wiki section is absolutely wrong
>>
Back in the day, instead of tracing lines over a photograph, people would draw pictures of people they had never seen before by using a technique they called "imagination."
Historians are working to uncover how this seemingly mystical technique was performed, why nobody in present day civilization can do it, and when it was lost to the sands of time.
>>
File: 1626038101236.jpg (68 KB, 452x363)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>Back in the day, instead of tracing lines over a photograph, people would draw pictures of people they had never seen before by using a technique they called "imagination."
>Historians are working to uncover how this seemingly mystical technique was performed, why nobody in present day civilization can do it, and when it was lost to the sands of time.
>>
>>5055638
Ok boomer
>>
>>5055272
idk
>>
>>5055272
Lee
>>
>>5056032
lee does not look like that
>>
>>5055272
the needle drop
>>
>>5055272
no one knows
>>
It's Alex McNabb.
>>
>>5056654
to this day
>>
>>5055272
id
>>
>>5055272
it's an original drawing
quite literally no one looks like this

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.