[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1615471066425.png (32 KB, 392x590)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>STOP. TAKING. THE. VACCINE.
>>
>>4769748
ive been fully vaccinated for several weeks however
>>
File: 1604295391206.jpg (143 KB, 598x438)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>KEEP. BUYING. THE. PRODUCT.
>>
>>4769748
chud
>>
File: 1626874755661.png (231 KB, 1066x600)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>STOP. TAKING. THE. VACCINE.
>>
No, I'm not taking the vaccine.

Yes, I support more lockdowns and welfare cheques.
>>
>>4769748
by all means take it
>>
>>4769756
it's free if you don't count your tax dollars
>>
>>4769834
If you take the vaccine you get psychologically inclined to CONSUME PRODUCTs more according to tests and studies, they even admit it themselves.
>>
>>4769834
>why worry about it when it's the government paying your money for you
>>
>>4769877
did you mean to say spending our money?
>>
>>4769877
did you mean to say using the national budget to ensure national health?
>>
File: 1613181628020.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>4769748
>>STOP. TAKING. THE. VACCINE.
I never started tho
>>
>>4770040
more like ensure corporate profits
>>
>>4769847
what studies?
>>
>>4770113
autism
>>
i took my fist one a few weeks ago and i feel fine
there are billions of people in the world who would be desperate for it and i'm getting it for free
>>
the mass deaths are totally coming
>>
>>4770145
i doubt it, but i'd bet money on female sterility
>>
>>4770059
obviously, why do you think major figures in the GOP world suddenly took a 180 regarding the vaccine. can't leech more $ from their dumb hick fanbase if they're dead
>>
>>4770162
fuck that would've been awesome if true
>>
>>4770167
how are they personally leeching money from their voters? you do realise the only people who have the brains enough to lobby or financially contribute to political campaigns are jews and thats why they rule the world, right?
>>4770174
look up the syncytin-1 protein - it's essential for the formation of placenta, and it's nearly identical to the spike protein. if these vaccines are effective in teaching our immune systems to reject spike proteins (which is what they're supposed to do), they may also cause rejection of the syncytin-1 protein - which would mean infertility in women. as for injuries and deaths, i think it's like russian roulette. i know 1 guy who's had chronic fatigue for the past 2 months since getting his shot, and a girl who is now covered in rashes. what it comes down to is, our dumb useless eater asses arent worth shit anymore, and our masters have machines that can do our jobs for them with infinitely less hassle. also we need population reduction to fix the planet
>>
>>4770262
>look up the syncytin-1 protein - it's essential for the formation of placenta, and it's nearly identical to the spike protein. if these vaccines are effective in teaching our immune systems to reject spike proteins (which is what they're supposed to do), they may also cause rejection of the syncytin-1 protein - which would mean infertility in women. as for injuries and deaths, i think it's like russian roulette. i know 1 guy who's had chronic fatigue for the past 2 months since getting his shot, and a girl who is now covered in rashes. what it comes down to is, our dumb useless eater asses arent worth shit anymore, and our masters have machines that can do our jobs for them with infinitely less hassle. also we need population reduction to fix the planet
>>
File: 1625836564498.png (166 KB, 466x849)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>look up the syncytin-1 protein - it's essential for the formation of placenta, and it's nearly identical to the spike protein. if these vaccines are effective in teaching our immune systems to reject spike proteins (which is what they're supposed to do), they may also cause rejection of the syncytin-1 protein - which would mean infertility in women. as for injuries and deaths, i think it's like russian roulette. i know 1 guy who's had chronic fatigue for the past 2 months since getting his shot, and a girl who is now covered in rashes. what it comes down to is, our dumb useless eater asses arent worth shit anymore, and our masters have machines that can do our jobs for them with infinitely less hassle. also we need population reduction to fix the planet
>>
File: 1625202731073.png (13 KB, 600x784)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>>look up the syncytin-1 protein - it's essential for the formation of placenta, and it's nearly identical to the spike protein. if these vaccines are effective in teaching our immune systems to reject spike proteins (which is what they're supposed to do), they may also cause rejection of the syncytin-1 protein - which would mean infertility in women. as for injuries and deaths, i think it's like russian roulette. i know 1 guy who's had chronic fatigue for the past 2 months since getting his shot, and a girl who is now covered in rashes. what it comes down to is, our dumb useless eater asses arent worth shit anymore, and our masters have machines that can do our jobs for them with infinitely less hassle. also we need population reduction to fix the planet
>>
File: 1625723852614.jpg (168 KB, 1025x1263)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>>>look up the syncytin-1 protein - it's essential for the formation of placenta, and it's nearly identical to the spike protein. if these vaccines are effective in teaching our immune systems to reject spike proteins (which is what they're supposed to do), they may also cause rejection of the syncytin-1 protein - which would mean infertility in women. as for injuries and deaths, i think it's like russian roulette. i know 1 guy who's had chronic fatigue for the past 2 months since getting his shot, and a girl who is now covered in rashes. what it comes down to is, our dumb useless eater asses arent worth shit anymore, and our masters have machines that can do our jobs for them with infinitely less hassle. also we need population reduction to fix the planet
>>
Le epic government funded vaccine thread
>>
File: 412.jpg (1.87 MB, 2000x2945)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>
>>4770361
holy GEM
>>
File: 1626887379966.png (200 KB, 600x903)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>STOP. MAKING. FUN. OF. MY. HAIR.
>>
>>4770262
Syncytin 1 is 538 amino acids long, and out of that 538 theres a 4 amino acid long sequence that's shared with the spike protein. There are only 20 types of amino acids so nearly all proteins have some similarity in their sequence.

4 out of 538 is not enough for the mRNA vaccine to also target syncytin or else it would target almost every protein in your body and you'd be dead instantly from getting it.You're saying that two 538-letter words are the same because in the middle of them, there are 4 letters in a row.

But you're not really saying it yourself, you're parroting a lie someone else spread
>>
>>4770462
holy based
>>
>>4770167
>how are they personally leeching money from their voters? you do realise the only people who have the brains enough to lobby or financially contribute to political campaigns are jews and thats why they rule the world, right?
dumbass
>>
If you are vaccinated you are leftist
>>
>>4770343
Robert isn't political though he is just a game reviewer
>>
>>4769748
literally nobody wants you to stop taking the vaccine, we want you to stop trying to force us to take it.
>>
>>4770162
that would be a disaster for the human race as well and is totally gonna happen
>>
File: aa0.png (118 KB, 800x789)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>TAKE. THE. VACCINE.
>>
>>4770526
>vaccinated
yeah
>leftist
obviously
>based as fuck
heck yes
>>
>Stop taking
You can only take it once THOUGH
>>
dae gubby good
commy moe gubby so commy gud becaud gubby gud
>>
Vaxxers are retarded.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.