[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1623388064923.jpg (143 KB, 750x678)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Mode 1 is being contrarian to society (/pol/, reactionary twitter, redpill communities)

Mode 2 is being contrarian against the contrarians (Anime avatarfags that pretend to be oldfags, internet leftists and "radical" centrists, antifa)

Do you agree? or are there more layers of contrarianism?
>>
File: 1617489965499.png (127 KB, 358x325)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
These are the same type of contrarian.
>>
File: neutral - Copy.png (199 KB, 449x436)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
I believe that that there are 3 modes of contrarianism
>>
I'm both of these. I can't help myself. I just have to contrare.
>>
mode 1 is what you described

mode 2 is what you described

mode 3 is this nigga >>4510584
>>
I'm neither of these. I can't be part of any group.
>>
I think contrarianism is a form of neuroticism, where you feel compelled to double check every little idea, just in case you've overlooked something important.
>>
>>4510581
this. contrarianism is merely taking a contrary viewpoint. there’s no levels.
>>
>>4510565
A contrarian will disagree with whoever they are talking to. All the ones I know irl just have adhd and have amphetamine brain so they need conflict to maintain interest in the conversation. It’s insufferable and why I won’t go around adhd methheads after 3PM when their meds wear off.
>>
File: file.png (456 KB, 890x646)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>4510565
I root for the /pol/ team because they are the underdog, the ragtag rebels fighting the system and sticking it to "the man"

i voted obama twice for contrast, i just love going against the current, im the kind of nigga who soijaks on /a/ because how taboo it is there
>>
File: 1616358861977e.jpg (14 KB, 250x228)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>if I'm outside of /pol/, I'm the one taking /pol/'s side, but when I have to put up with /pol/ posters, I'm suddenly arguing against them
I just can't help it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.