[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey bro, here's your juror who will decide whether to convict you of murdering a black man.
>>
>>4327321
But I didn't murder anybody.
>>
>GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS
>>
File: fw7tucytde.gif (29 KB, 482x800)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>4327321
And so, after Chauvin was convicted by a jury that had been doxxed and threatened with violence if they failed to convict, included BLM protesters and ignored scientific, forensic and video evidence, justice was finally served, and the people's faith in the system was restored.
>>
I think he might be biased.
>>
>>4327378
>a jury that had been doxxed and threatened with violence if they failed to convict, included BLM protesters and ignored scientific, forensic and video evidence
>>
How do we even know who the jurors were? Aren't the jurors in the OJ Simpson trial still a mystery? Aren't juries' identities supposed to be secret?
>>
File: 3454353.gif (407 KB, 498x474)
407 KB
407 KB GIF
>>4327321
>Be black
>Destroy whole case single handedly

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.