[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: unrule.png (145 KB, 1834x254)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
We currently have an issue with a rule clarification on /mlp/.

Long ago we had problems with spanish threads on /mlp/ being raid by outsiders around 2-3 years ago (they didn't liked the idea of spanish speakers having their own thread to discuss the show when it was airing back then), the old moderation decided to nuke the thread because of this, though its been talk that the thread is allowed now, the current janitor of /mlp/ is nuking those threads because they're not ''show related''.

There is currently a community of spanish speakers that discuss the show (mostly spanish latin speakers) . We're not discussing the fandom, we're not posting anthro or illegal content.

Hiro, could you talk to the janitor and update him on the rules?
>>
>>2856665
We're on there
>>
>>2856661
I guess its time for an answer.
>>
>>2856679
We're not staying on /qa/, but we were forced to come here because the janitor is nuking threads (like always he's been doing) because he refuses to read what the mods have to say about the rules
>>
>>2856679
>>2856026
>>
>>2856679
What's the purpose of this cap besides providing you with a huge strawman?
>>
File: ya llego coco.gif (1.79 MB, 500x561)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
What happen? We can come back?
>>
>>2856679
But this is the place to speak about 4chan and the rules. So good bye.
>>
>>2856661
You should perfectly know why the Spanish general got permanently nuked.
>>
>>2856685
Shit background pone.
>>
File: 1559792117209.png (66 KB, 270x360)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
I’m not reading that much text from some horsefucker
go back there
>>
File: 5 year ban.jpg (32 KB, 279x365)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2856661
>2-3 years
Man, it was 5-6 years ago.
>>
File: 1496020953234.png (190 KB, 417x578)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>2856692
Mod doesn't let us that's exactly the problem.
>>
You will not find staff but plenty of disappointment here.
>>2856033 may give you an idea of what you really need to do.
>>
>>2856689
>Permanently
Don't make up rules, back then people hated spanish people because they associated them with mexicans, so they went from gore, zoophilia and illegal shit to take them down.

>>2856692
>Long ago have discussion of spanish latin mlp
>People get butthurt about it and post illegal shit
>It gets ban along with milky threads, italian threads and other generals
>/mlp/ is basically dead having 1 post per 5 mins now

>mod creates sticky to lift the ban from some of the content, spanish threads included
>Janitor is butthurt and refuses to take order
>>
File: Tenshi SMCD ver2.png (234 KB, 424x598)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>
>>2856704
Are you the true barneyfag?
>>
>>2856661
what the fuck are anonfilly, milky way and flank threads? also go to hispachan
>>
>>2856705
>futa
gay.
>>
>>2856707
You don't really want to know, anon. That's why they had to clarify they were still ban
>>
>>2856712
tell me about the darkest side of /mlp/
>>
>>2856707
Shut up shitspachan shiller, that place is a total shithole.
>>
>>2856713
Vanilla missionary sex with Fluttershy with the lights off for the sole purpose of love.
>>
>>2856707
Why would you want people to go to a different unrelated site when you have a board made for that sole of purpose of having that people in?
>>
>>2856661
I thought the general was nuked because people were posting CP?
>>
File: Spider.jpg (65 KB, 1280x721)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>2856665
>>2856717
>>
>>2856719
It was nuked because people were using the capped threads to post illegal shit when the threads were over, nobody noticed because they were abusing the sage feature. I think they removed that shit so people didn't make the same shit on other threads later on.
>>
>>2856724
>>2856665
>>2856717
Having fun flooding?
>>
>>2856724
Hello, im sorry i cannot read it, could you please be more clear?
>>
>>2856701
https://www.horse-news.org/2014/06/fates-of-ya-es-hora-and-other-threads.html
>As of now Ya Es Hora! spanish threads (and it's assumed other foreign language threads based on other evidence) are banned from /mlp/. Reasons cited are them not following global rules and repeatedly linking to illegal or non-mlp related material such as CP.
>>
>>2856728
>Sunday, 1 June 2014 at 11:22 pm
I didn't knew horse news was a source for 4chan rules, go read the sticky at mlp and clarify yourself.
>>
>>2856728
>>2856724
>>2856719
As >>2856701 mentioned, some anons in the board hated our thread and took advantage of the language barrier to flood us. It escalated to the point where they posted CP, and since we couldn't defend ourselves, mods decided it was easier to ban all foreign threads altogether.
>>
>>2856715
come on, tell me
>>
la cucaracha, la cucaracha~
>>
>>2856742
Horse fuckers will always be more welcome here than Canadians.
>>
>>2856742
I thought you were more about hating ponis rather than people outside USA, lel.
>>
>>2856736
ya no puede caminar
>>
File: 1558558014584.png (81 KB, 400x400)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>this thread
>>
>>2856756
What about it? ¿te gusta?
>>
>>2856759
>1 month ago
>>
>>2856661
Reminder that people have been banned for conversing in non-english languages with the ban reason of '4chan is an English speaking site'
I wish that was enforced more, but you cant cry when it actually is enforced even if it isn't consistent.
>>
>>2856830
Reminder that /mlp/ is the only place where you can talk about ponies.
>>
>>2856839
This post
right here
doesnt mean anything.
>>
>>2856756
>>>/v/
>>
>>2856835
There are like 6 threads up on /trash/.
Rejects from /co/ found the dumpster, why not the hombres?
>>
>>2856661
>outsiders
Nah, it was you spics who were posting CP like the subhumans you are, stop trying to claim falseflags.
>>
File: 1536141358577.png (89 KB, 252x326)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
Posting in un-English is only allowed on /int/.
>>2856692
Agreed, man
>>
>>2857168
There's no such rule.

>>2857014
Clearly unbiased and factual post.
>>
>>2856713
>>2856707
Anonfilly = anon, ie le anonymous 4chan user, in Equestria, ie pony land for MLP:FiM, as a filly, ie a kid pony, doing wacky acts and fucking other ponies. It was banned for being too pedophilic in nature and is continued on mlpol.net as 99% of the site's traffic
Milky Way = yellow pony oc with blue hair that had big tits. it was banned for having too much porn, and there was a lot of spam revolving around her character.
These two are banned if you post images of them at all most of the time, even if the post breaks no rules or if the image in no relation to the post.
Flank thread = ass worship threads, which were essentially dumps of pony ass pictures, obviously being off topic, but there are still bunch of fetish generals on /mlp/ to this day
>>2856701
>1 post per 5 minutes
Wrong, nigger.
>goes to english imageboard
>waaa!! accept my non-english threads!
They won't accept them on any other board either, nigger.
>>
>>2857014
>doesnt read all
what a subhuman.
>>
>>2857997
Hello, are you retarded?
>>
>>2857168
That's the whole point, we had a talk with a mod and he told us to stay on /mlp/, but since some anons were butthurt about the spanish they took advantage of the language barrier and they also abused the sage feature to go under the radar of everybody.
>>
>>2857168
Who are those characters and how they're pony related? What are you doing browsing a ponyfag site?
>>
File: ent sho on.gif (172 KB, 500x281)
172 KB
172 KB GIF
>>2858694
Don't you get tired of being mad all the time?
>>
>>2858733
You think it's a real human being behind those posts?
>>
>>2857613
>There's no such rule.
https://4chan.org/rules
>/trv/ - Travel
>
> Post images and information about various locales, places you've traveled, or hope to visit in the future.
> Feel free to ask questions about other cultures, and post in native languages.
> This board is for all the countries of the world. The more diverse, the better!

>/his/ - History & Humanities
>
> All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
> Discussions about books, poetry, and other forms of literature should be posted on /lit/.
> Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.
> Please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

>/int/ - International
>
> This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.
> Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!
> All politics and current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>2858995
So, where does it say there that posting in "un-english" is forbidden on other boards?
>>
>>2859008
It is implicitly defined by the quoted segments of the entirety of the rules. Although the rules would benefit from a clearer wording, certainly.
And hopefully you don't mind me not being pedantic enough to actually try and address your objecting to that anon's mangled definition of foreign languages.
>>
>>2859022
>implicit
ay caramba!
>>
>>2859022
I understand, but what I'm trying to get to is that /mlp/ was created as a containment board and that includes people that speak languages other than english.
The main reason of the thread was to clarify if our ban had been lifted since the sticky on the board said so as OP image shows.
It seems to me that the problem lies in the moderation and not in the rules.
>>
>>2859090
Well, political discussion and news are both supposed to be contained too.
As for non-English discussions, I'd probably be down for a thread or two in my first language as well, especially seeing as our only half-decent IB died along with its admin almost three years ago. But that would require moderation and somehow I doubt that Hiro would care to increase staff numbers further for the sake of a tiny minority. Speaking of minorities, how many of you are there?
>>
File: Dabbing Ace.png (17 KB, 443x298)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2856661
*dabs*
>>
File: map.png (725 KB, 810x518)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
>>2859114
>increase staff
Replacing one of the jannies for a bilingual one should do it, but then again i have no idea if it's actually that easy or if they'd be willing to do it.

>how many of you are there?
That's kind of a tough question since our community got split with the ban.
If you mean spanish speakers still in /mlp/ then, based on the last "post your country" thread, around 10-20.
Nevertheless, there's a bunch of anons that couldn't speak english or simply decided to leave with the ban, so we kept in contact elsewhere. Those were about 31 in total, but i'd say the still active ones are around 12-15
>>
Lol kill all bronies
>>
>>2860274
Nobody on this entire site is on your side, you're at war with the entire place due to your clear mental disorder.

Just leave, you can stop whenever you want.
Just walk away, just walk the fuck away. You lose more with every post you make, so just stop.
>>
>>2860281
Jesus christ who are you quoting?
>>
File: 156330673866.jpg (11 KB, 301x168)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Spanish posters should go to Hispachan, the biggest and best spanish image board.
>>
>>2860620
>https://lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663
No fucking way
>>
>>2860708
>>2860620
Enjoying flooding?
>>
>>2860721
Garbage and cancer.
>>
>>2861019
>>2861103
>mfw this bot is in a never ending loop
>>
I only visit /qa/ to report Lee's posts.
I want closure on his story when he finally kills himself, I hope he livestreams it.
>>
File: surprised nurse.png (129 KB, 250x250)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>2862375
What do you mean?
>>
>>2856661
Kek
>>
>>2862688
The hell do you think I mean?
I only come to /qa/ looking for Lees spam, then I report it all and go lurk another board.
>>
>>2863150
Why are mods incapable of permanently banning this spambot? It's been like this for fucking years now.
>>
>>2863178
I don't think people in charge really want to.
>>
File: KiAdiMundi.jpg (43 KB, 620x330)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>2863215
Then they should be replaced, if they're unwilling to remove the longest-running spambot on the site.
>>
>>2863236
I think the real problem aren't the people but it might be their attitude.
>>
>>2863277
What sort of apathy would cause them to turn a blind eye to the blatant daily flooding? Did they just give up? What good are mods that do not mod?
>>
>>2863352
see >>2863203 and tell me how many of tyese pics are cropped MLP shit
>>
>>2860721
Hispachan is literal cancer. Zeta and his cult of literal monkeys ban for every single little thing and give bs excuses to get away with it.
As far as I'm concerned, Hispachan is dead.

With that being said, I hope every single brony here kills themselves. Whoever person/s caused this to happen are pretty based desu.
>>
He does (some of) it manually since he replies to me with replies about how he's mad at me. He really thinks anything he says means anything to me hurts me and I can remember what I did to him over a year ago. I'm not even posting a pony image and he'll still reply to me.
>>
>>2863528
There you are! Thanks for proving what I said!
>>
File: silly puppet man.jpg (9 KB, 176x174)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2863549
If you don't give me a (you) you're to mentally unstable to have a girlfriend. If you don't give me a (you) you've never had sex.
>>
>>2863567
None of us should be replying to him, just reporting and ignoring him, imo. Imagine how lonely it'd feel to keep spamming and have nobody notice or care outside of sweeping up your trash.
>>
Mods work with janitors, not with Hiro
Hiro doesn't use 4chan
Mods can tell when threads are getting "raided" by "outsiders" and when it's just regulars shitposting, you can't
Mods are poor communicators and will often omit information, lend themselves to misinterpretation or induce userbase to error
Stickies are not bills of rights but guidelines intended for users, not staff members
Daily deletions and bans are the common law, not whatever a sticky (or even what rules) say
>>
>>
>>2864217
make america great again
>>
Is /mlp/ still alive? I left the fandom entirely after 2013, even the porn, is it on life support?
>>
>>2864561
Pretty much. It is only alive due to a bunch of writefags (some that even you might still remember) and to a lesser intent drawfags (the boundaries to furry are as fluent as ever) who have nowhere else to go, a moderator who tends to the board as their little pet project they can't quite let go, and as a consequence of that global rule 15.
>>
>>2864938
Kill yourself Lee, everybody wants you gone.
Think about this: You're the only person bumping a thread about /mlp/
You've become the cancer you sought to destroy.
Kill yourself now.
>>
>>2864961
imagine talking to a bot/roleplayer seriously...
>>
>>2863101
>>
Not Lee but horsefuckers should be permabanned and /mlp/ deleted, they're as cancerous as /pol/
>>
>>2856661
You are on an English board.
>>
is this dude the most autistic on all of 4chan?
>>
>>2869256
Its a bot.
>>
>>2868726
>REEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>2869838
He's right though
>>
>>2869842
>REEEE IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T YOU SHOULD BE PERMABANNED
>>
.
>>
>>2869863
Its tru
>>
>>2870723
How hard is it for you to not be obsessed with pastel ponies? You've made it your life's work memorizing all of this crap for an imaginary mission you annoy everyone with.
>>
File: 1564337553881.png (737 KB, 680x383)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
they will never work
>>
legalize barnie dinosaur
>>
Why don't we just gas all the ponyniggers?
>>
File: 124234345345345.png (271 KB, 634x870)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
I'd like to report the janitor for deleting threads which don't break the rules, but actually break them... and blatantly contradict themselves. Enjoy your vacation, janitor.

Since when is it not allowed to talk about the CREATOR of the cartoon show and since when is deleting threads which american janitors have no problem with, a bannable offense?

European timezone janitors are fucking shit at their job.
>>
>>2858726
Because I am ponyfag
>>
go back there, subhumans
>>
>>2877518
are u upset
>>
>>2877518
Romania will never stop being a shithole.
>>
>>2877866
Phillipines will never stop being obsessed with what others are doing. All that free time really gets to you.
>>
>>2877518
Bad moderation indeed.
>>
>>2880295
Ponies aren't just living in your head rent-free, you're paying them to live there.
>>
Hiro 4chan pass business is in good, mentally stable hands !!

/soc/ Moot's rotten heritage Moderation is your doom since 2010
>>
>>2882475
How hard is it for you to let this thread die instead of tarding out in it over and over again?
>>
>>2882475
It would be super easy but it's more fun to watch you seething impotently like a schizophrenic retard.
>>
>>2884650
It's funny to see you get mad. That's pretty much it.
>>
I have troubles with my pass. Any help
>>
It's fucking incredible how Lee keeps pony threads alive. Two and a half weeks and counting on just this one.

It would've archived after three days or so and we would never have to see it again, but then Barneyfag Goldson wouldn't have some arbitrary thing to spam to feel like he's winning.
>>
File: 1457025303071.jpg (131 KB, 1083x1024)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>2886410
Yeah he's fucking crazy and not only is he obsessed with pretending to be a mod, He's also obsessed with certain people. He probably thinks about murdering them all the time and writes it in a diary. Not sure who he's more obsessed with, me or JustPassingThrough.
>>
>>2890825
>stop harassing me
do you ever stop and think maybe you're bringing this on yourself
>>
>>2890837
He's harassing himself. God knows he doesn't bother anyone else with his routine anymore.
>>
>>2893766
We currently have an issue with a rule clarification on /mlp/.

Long ago we had problems with spanish threads on /mlp/ being raid by outsiders around 2-3 years ago (they didn't liked the idea of spanish speakers having their own thread to discuss the show when it was airing back then), the old moderation decided to nuke the thread because of this, though its been talk that the thread is allowed now, the current janitor of /mlp/ is nuking those threads because they're not ''show related''.

There is currently a community of spanish speakers that discuss the show (mostly spanish latin speakers) . We're not discussing the fandom, we're not posting anthro or illegal content.

Hiro, could you talk to the janitor and update him on the rules?
>>
>>2892988
We're on there
>>
>>2890837
I guess its time for an answer.
>>
https://www.horse-news.org/2014/06/fates-of-ya-es-hora-and-other-threads.html
>As of now Ya Es Hora! spanish threads (and it's assumed other foreign language threads based on other evidence) are banned from /mlp/. Reasons cited are them not following global rules and repeatedly linking to illegal or non-mlp related material such as CP.
>>
>>2886942
We're not staying on /qa/, but we were forced to come here because the janitor is nuking threads (like always he's been doing) because he refuses to read what the mods have to say about the rules
>>
>>2886410
>>2856026
>>
>doesnt read all
what a subhuman.
>>
>>2886310
What's the purpose of this cap besides providing you with a huge strawman?
>>
Hello, are you retarded?
>>
>>2884658
What happen? We can come back?
>>
That's the whole point, we had a talk with a mod and he told us to stay on /mlp/, but since some anons were butthurt about the spanish they took advantage of the language barrier and they also abused the sage feature to go under the radar of everybody.
>>
>>2882522
But this is the place to speak about 4chan and the rules. So good bye.
>>
Who are those characters and how they're pony related? What are you doing browsing a ponyfag site?
>>
>>2882495
You should perfectly know why the Spanish general got permanently nuked.
>>
Don't you get tired of being mad all the time?
>>
>>2881924
Shit background pone.
>>
>>2880585
I’m not reading that much text from some horsefucker
go back there
>>
You think it's a real human being behind those posts?
>>
>>2878638
>2-3 years
Man, it was 5-6 years ago.
>>
>There's no such rule.
https://4chan.org/rules
>/trv/ - Travel
>
> Post images and information about various locales, places you've traveled, or hope to visit in the future.
> Feel free to ask questions about other cultures, and post in native languages.
> This board is for all the countries of the world. The more diverse, the better!

>/his/ - History & Humanities
>
> All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
> Discussions about books, poetry, and other forms of literature should be posted on /lit/.
> Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.
> Please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

>/int/ - International
>
> This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.
> Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!
> All politics and current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>2877987
Mod doesn't let us that's exactly the problem.
>>
So, where does it say there that posting in "un-english" is forbidden on other boards?
>>
>>2877866
You will not find staff but plenty of disappointment here.
>>2856033 may give you an idea of what you really need to do.
>>
It is implicitly defined by the quoted segments of the entirety of the rules. Although the rules would benefit from a clearer wording, certainly.
And hopefully you don't mind me not being pedantic enough to actually try and address your objecting to that anon's mangled definition of foreign languages.
>>
>>2877768
>Permanently
Don't make up rules, back then people hated spanish people because they associated them with mexicans, so they went from gore, zoophilia and illegal shit to take them down.

>>2856692
>Long ago have discussion of spanish latin mlp
>People get butthurt about it and post illegal shit
>It gets ban along with milky threads, italian threads and other generals
>/mlp/ is basically dead having 1 post per 5 mins now

>mod creates sticky to lift the ban from some of the content, spanish threads included
>Janitor is butthurt and refuses to take order
>>
>implicit
ay caramba!
>>
>>2877720
Are you the true barneyfag?
>>
I understand, but what I'm trying to get to is that /mlp/ was created as a containment board and that includes people that speak languages other than english.
The main reason of the thread was to clarify if our ban had been lifted since the sticky on the board said so as OP image shows.
It seems to me that the problem lies in the moderation and not in the rules.
>>
>>2877703
what the fuck are anonfilly, milky way and flank threads? also go to hispachan
>>
Well, political discussion and news are both supposed to be contained too.
As for non-English discussions, I'd probably be down for a thread or two in my first language as well, especially seeing as our only half-decent IB died along with its admin almost three years ago. But that would require moderation and somehow I doubt that Hiro would care to increase staff numbers further for the sake of a tiny minority. Speaking of minorities, how many of you are there?
>>
>>2877518
>futa
gay.
>>
*dabs*
>>
>>2877313
You don't really want to know, anon. That's why they had to clarify they were still ban
>>
>increase staff
Replacing one of the jannies for a bilingual one should do it, but then again i have no idea if it's actually that easy or if they'd be willing to do it.

>how many of you are there?
That's kind of a tough question since our community got split with the ban.
If you mean spanish speakers still in /mlp/ then, based on the last "post your country" thread, around 10-20.
Nevertheless, there's a bunch of anons that couldn't speak english or simply decided to leave with the ban, so we kept in contact elsewhere. Those were about 31 in total, but i'd say the still active ones are around 12-15
>>
>>2876288
tell me about the darkest side of /mlp/
>>
Lol kill all bronies
>>
>>2875125
Shut up shitspachan shiller, that place is a total shithole.
>>
Nobody on this entire site is on your side, you're at war with the entire place due to your clear mental disorder.

Just leave, you can stop whenever you want.
Just walk away, just walk the fuck away. You lose more with every post you make, so just stop.
>>
>>2873057
Vanilla missionary sex with Fluttershy with the lights off for the sole purpose of love.
>>
Jesus christ who are you quoting?
>>
>>2873018
Why would you want people to go to a different unrelated site when you have a board made for that sole of purpose of having that people in?
>>
Spanish posters should go to Hispachan, the biggest and best spanish image board.
>>
>>2872059
I thought the general was nuked because people were posting CP?
>>
>https://lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663
No fucking way
>>
>>2869863
>>2856717
>>
Enjoying flooding?
>>
>>2869842
It was nuked because people were using the capped threads to post illegal shit when the threads were over, nobody noticed because they were abusing the sage feature. I think they removed that shit so people didn't make the same shit on other threads later on.
>>
mentally ill flood
>>
Garbage and cancer.
>>
>>2869838
Having fun flooding?
>>
>mfw this bot is in a never ending loop
>>
>>2869328
Hello, im sorry i cannot read it, could you please be more clear?
>>
>>2894073
at least it will finally kill this thread away
>>
I only visit /qa/ to report Lee's posts.
I want closure on his story when he finally kills himself, I hope he livestreams it.
>>
>>2869256
https://www.horse-news.org/2014/06/fates-of-ya-es-hora-and-other-threads.html
>As of now Ya Es Hora! spanish threads (and it's assumed other foreign language threads based on other evidence) are banned from /mlp/. Reasons cited are them not following global rules and repeatedly linking to illegal or non-mlp related material such as CP.
>>
What do you mean?
>>
>>2868731
>Sunday, 1 June 2014 at 11:22 pm
I didn't knew horse news was a source for 4chan rules, go read the sticky at mlp and clarify yourself.
>>
Kek
>>
>>2868726
As >>2856701 mentioned, some anons in the board hated our thread and took advantage of the language barrier to flood us. It escalated to the point where they posted CP, and since we couldn't defend ourselves, mods decided it was easier to ban all foreign threads altogether.
>>
The hell do you think I mean?
I only come to /qa/ looking for Lees spam, then I report it all and go lurk another board.
>>
>>2866084
come on, tell me
>>
Why are mods incapable of permanently banning this spambot? It's been like this for fucking years now.
>>
hey bot, while you're at it please take care of these other threads that Lee just simply won't let get into the archive:
>>2865698
>>2886303
>>2869737
>>2889099
>>2879230
>>2887464
don't forget to sage your posts!
>>
>>2865147
la cucaracha, la cucaracha~
>>
I don't think people in charge really want to.
>>
>>2864961
Horse fuckers will always be more welcome here than Canadians.
>>
Then they should be replaced, if they're unwilling to remove the longest-running spambot on the site.
>>
>>2864884
I thought you were more about hating ponis rather than people outside USA, lel.
>>
>>2864561
ya no puede caminar
>>
I think the real problem aren't the people but it might be their attitude.
>>
>>2864421
>this thread
>>
What sort of apathy would cause them to turn a blind eye to the blatant daily flooding? Did they just give up? What good are mods that do not mod?
>>
>>2864217
What about it? ¿te gusta?
>>
see >>2863203 and tell me how many of tyese pics are cropped MLP shit
>>
Hispachan is literal cancer. Zeta and his cult of literal monkeys ban for every single little thing and give bs excuses to get away with it.
As far as I'm concerned, Hispachan is dead.

With that being said, I hope every single brony here kills themselves. Whoever person/s caused this to happen are pretty based desu.
>>
>>2863982
>1 month ago
>>
He does (some of) it manually since he replies to me with replies about how he's mad at me. He really thinks anything he says means anything to me hurts me and I can remember what I did to him over a year ago. I'm not even posting a pony image and he'll still reply to me.
>>
>>2863585
Reminder that people have been banned for conversing in non-english languages with the ban reason of '4chan is an English speaking site'
I wish that was enforced more, but you cant cry when it actually is enforced even if it isn't consistent.
>>
There you are! Thanks for proving what I said!
>>
>>2863567
Reminder that /mlp/ is the only place where you can talk about ponies.
>>
>>2863531
This post
right here
doesnt mean anything.
>>
If you don't give me a (you) you're to mentally unstable to have a girlfriend. If you don't give me a (you) you've never had sex.
>>
>>2863516
>>>/v/
>>
None of us should be replying to him, just reporting and ignoring him, imo. Imagine how lonely it'd feel to keep spamming and have nobody notice or care outside of sweeping up your trash.
>>
>>2863414
There are like 6 threads up on /trash/.
Rejects from /co/ found the dumpster, why not the hombres?
>>
Mods work with janitors, not with Hiro
Hiro doesn't use 4chan
Mods can tell when threads are getting "raided" by "outsiders" and when it's just regulars shitposting, you can't
Mods are poor communicators and will often omit information, lend themselves to misinterpretation or induce userbase to error
Stickies are not bills of rights but guidelines intended for users, not staff members
Daily deletions and bans are the common law, not whatever a sticky (or even what rules) say
>>
>>2863373
>outsiders
Nah, it was you spics who were posting CP like the subhumans you are, stop trying to claim falseflags.
>>
make america great again
>>
>>2863317
Posting in un-English is only allowed on /int/.
>>2856692
Agreed, man
>>
Is /mlp/ still alive? I left the fandom entirely after 2013, even the porn, is it on life support?
>>
>>2863277
There's no such rule.

>>2857014
Clearly unbiased and factual post.
>>
Pretty much. It is only alive due to a bunch of writefags (some that even you might still remember) and to a lesser intent drawfags (the boundaries to furry are as fluent as ever) who have nowhere else to go, a moderator who tends to the board as their little pet project they can't quite let go, and as a consequence of that global rule 15.
>>
Kill yourself Lee, everybody wants you gone.
Think about this: You're the only person bumping a thread about /mlp/
You've become the cancer you sought to destroy.
Kill yourself now.
>>
>>2863236
Anonfilly = anon, ie le anonymous 4chan user, in Equestria, ie pony land for MLP:FiM, as a filly, ie a kid pony, doing wacky acts and fucking other ponies. It was banned for being too pedophilic in nature and is continued on mlpol.net as 99% of the site's traffic
Milky Way = yellow pony oc with blue hair that had big tits. it was banned for having too much porn, and there was a lot of spam revolving around her character.
These two are banned if you post images of them at all most of the time, even if the post breaks no rules or if the image in no relation to the post.
Flank thread = ass worship threads, which were essentially dumps of pony ass pictures, obviously being off topic, but there are still bunch of fetish generals on /mlp/ to this day
>>2856701
>1 post per 5 minutes
Wrong, nigger.
>goes to english imageboard
>waaa!! accept my non-english threads!
They won't accept them on any other board either, nigger.
>>
imagine talking to a bot/roleplayer seriously...
>>
>>2863215
>doesnt read all
what a subhuman.
>>
Not Lee but horsefuckers should be permabanned and /mlp/ deleted, they're as cancerous as /pol/
>>
>>2863178
Hello, are you retarded?
>>
You are on an English board.
>>
>>2863101
That's the whole point, we had a talk with a mod and he told us to stay on /mlp/, but since some anons were butthurt about the spanish they took advantage of the language barrier and they also abused the sage feature to go under the radar of everybody.
>>
is this dude the most autistic on all of 4chan?
>>
>>2862690
Who are those characters and how they're pony related? What are you doing browsing a ponyfag site?
>>
Its a bot.
>>
>>2862688
Don't you get tired of being mad all the time?
>>
>REEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
He's right though
>>
>REEEE IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING I DON'T YOU SHOULD BE PERMABANNED
>>
Its tru
>>
How hard is it for you to not be obsessed with pastel ponies? You've made it your life's work memorizing all of this crap for an imaginary mission you annoy everyone with.
>>
>>2862375
You think it's a real human being behind those posts?
>>
they will never work
>>
>>2861142
>There's no such rule.
https://4chan.org/rules
>/trv/ - Travel
>
> Post images and information about various locales, places you've traveled, or hope to visit in the future.
> Feel free to ask questions about other cultures, and post in native languages.
> This board is for all the countries of the world. The more diverse, the better!

>/his/ - History & Humanities
>
> All images and discussion should pertain to the humanities: history, philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
> Discussions about books, poetry, and other forms of literature should be posted on /lit/.
> Discussions about politics and current events should be posted on /pol/. Global Rule #3 is in effect: blatantly racist posts may result in a ban.
> Please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

>/int/ - International
>
> This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. Please be respectful.
> Posting in languages other than English is allowed—and encouraged!
> All politics and current events belong on /pol/.
>>
legalize barnie dinosaur
>>
>>2860840
So, where does it say there that posting in "un-english" is forbidden on other boards?
>>
Why don't we just gas all the ponyniggers?
>>
>>2860730
It is implicitly defined by the quoted segments of the entirety of the rules. Although the rules would benefit from a clearer wording, certainly.
And hopefully you don't mind me not being pedantic enough to actually try and address your objecting to that anon's mangled definition of foreign languages.
>>
Why is the thread repeating itself? top lel
>>
I'd like to report the janitor for deleting threads which don't break the rules, but actually break them... and blatantly contradict themselves. Enjoy your vacation, janitor.

Since when is it not allowed to talk about the CREATOR of the cartoon show and since when is deleting threads which american janitors have no problem with, a bannable offense?

European timezone janitors are fucking shit at their job.
>>
>>2860728
>implicit
ay caramba!
>>
Because I am ponyfag
>>
>>2860721
I understand, but what I'm trying to get to is that /mlp/ was created as a containment board and that includes people that speak languages other than english.
The main reason of the thread was to clarify if our ban had been lifted since the sticky on the board said so as OP image shows.
It seems to me that the problem lies in the moderation and not in the rules.
>>
go back there, subhumans
>>
>>2860610
Well, political discussion and news are both supposed to be contained too.
As for non-English discussions, I'd probably be down for a thread or two in my first language as well, especially seeing as our only half-decent IB died along with its admin almost three years ago. But that would require moderation and somehow I doubt that Hiro would care to increase staff numbers further for the sake of a tiny minority. Speaking of minorities, how many of you are there?
>>
are u upset
>>
>>2860281
*dabs*
>>
Romania will never stop being a shithole.
>>
>>2860231
>increase staff
Replacing one of the jannies for a bilingual one should do it, but then again i have no idea if it's actually that easy or if they'd be willing to do it.

>how many of you are there?
That's kind of a tough question since our community got split with the ban.
If you mean spanish speakers still in /mlp/ then, based on the last "post your country" thread, around 10-20.
Nevertheless, there's a bunch of anons that couldn't speak english or simply decided to leave with the ban, so we kept in contact elsewhere. Those were about 31 in total, but i'd say the still active ones are around 12-15
>>
Phillipines will never stop being obsessed with what others are doing. All that free time really gets to you.
>>
Bad moderation indeed.
>>
>>2860223
Lol kill all bronies
>>
Ponies aren't just living in your head rent-free, you're paying them to live there.
>>
>>2859539
Nobody on this entire site is on your side, you're at war with the entire place due to your clear mental disorder.

Just leave, you can stop whenever you want.
Just walk away, just walk the fuck away. You lose more with every post you make, so just stop.
>>
Hiro 4chan pass business is in good, mentally stable hands !!

/soc/ Moot's rotten heritage Moderation is your doom since 2010
>>
>>2859114
Jesus christ who are you quoting?
>>
hola mis amigos como estan yo hablo espaniol
>>
How hard is it for you to let this thread die instead of tarding out in it over and over again?
>>
>>2859090
Spanish posters should go to Hispachan, the biggest and best spanish image board.
>>
It would be super easy but it's more fun to watch you seething impotently like a schizophrenic retard.
>>
>>2859081
>https://lolke12.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-Pie-smile-287839663
No fucking way
>>
It's funny to see you get mad. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>2859022
Enjoying flooding?
>>
I have troubles with my pass. Any help
>>
>>2859008
Garbage and cancer.
>>
It's fucking incredible how Lee keeps pony threads alive. Two and a half weeks and counting on just this one.

It would've archived after three days or so and we would never have to see it again, but then Barneyfag Goldson wouldn't have some arbitrary thing to spam to feel like he's winning.
>>
>>2858995
>mfw this bot is in a never ending loop
>>
Yeah he's fucking crazy and not only is he obsessed with pretending to be a mod, He's also obsessed with certain people. He probably thinks about murdering them all the time and writes it in a diary. Not sure who he's more obsessed with, me or JustPassingThrough.
>>
>>2858737

I only visit /qa/ to report Lee's posts.
I want closure on his story when he finally kills himself, I hope he livestreams it.
>>
>stop harassing me
do you ever stop and think maybe you're bringing this on yourself
>>
>>2858733
What do you mean?
>>
He's harassing himself. God knows he doesn't bother anyone else with his routine anymore.
>>
>>2858726
Why are mods incapable of permanently banning this spambot? It's been like this for fucking years now.
>>
We currently have an issue with a rule clarification on /mlp/.

Long ago we had problems with spanish threads on /mlp/ being raid by outsiders around 2-3 years ago (they didn't liked the idea of spanish speakers having their own thread to discuss the show when it was airing back then), the old moderation decided to nuke the thread because of this, though its been talk that the thread is allowed now, the current janitor of /mlp/ is nuking those threads because they're not ''show related''.

There is currently a community of spanish speakers that discuss the show (mostly spanish latin speakers) . We're not discussing the fandom, we're not posting anthro or illegal content.

Hiro, could you talk to the janitor and update him on the rules?
>>
>>2858715
Kek
>>
We're on there
>>
>>2858638
The hell do you think I mean?
I only come to /qa/ looking for Lees spam, then I report it all and go lurk another board.
>>
I guess its time for an answer.
>>
>>2857751
Why are mods incapable of permanently banning this spambot? It's been like this for fucking years now.
>>
We're not staying on /qa/, but we were forced to come here because the janitor is nuking threads (like always he's been doing) because he refuses to read what the mods have to say about the rules
>>
>>2857725
I don't think people in charge really want to.
>>
What's the purpose of this cap besides providing you with a huge strawman?
>>
>>2857613
Then they should be replaced, if they're unwilling to remove the longest-running spambot on the site.
>>
What happen? We can come back?
>>
>>2857168
I think the real problem aren't the people but it might be their attitude.
>>
But this is the place to speak about 4chan and the rules. So good bye.
>>
>>2857014
What sort of apathy would cause them to turn a blind eye to the blatant daily flooding? Did they just give up? What good are mods that do not mod?
>>
You should perfectly know why the Spanish general got permanently nuked.
>>
>>2856962
see >>2863203 and tell me how many of tyese pics are cropped MLP shit
>>
Shit background pone.
>>
>>2856856
Hispachan is literal cancer. Zeta and his cult of literal monkeys ban for every single little thing and give bs excuses to get away with it.
As far as I'm concerned, Hispachan is dead.

With that being said, I hope every single brony here kills themselves. Whoever person/s caused this to happen are pretty based desu.
>>
I’m not reading that much text from some horsefucker
go back there
>>
>>2856845
He does (some of) it manually since he replies to me with replies about how he's mad at me. He really thinks anything he says means anything to me hurts me and I can remember what I did to him over a year ago. I'm not even posting a pony image and he'll still reply to me.
>>
>2-3 years
Man, it was 5-6 years ago.
>>
>>2856835
There you are! Thanks for proving what I said!
>>
Mod doesn't let us that's exactly the problem.
>>
>>2856830
If you don't give me a (you) you're to mentally unstable to have a girlfriend. If you don't give me a (you) you've never had sex.
>>
You will not find staff but plenty of disappointment here.
>>2856033 may give you an idea of what you really need to do.
>>
>>2856768
None of us should be replying to him, just reporting and ignoring him, imo. Imagine how lonely it'd feel to keep spamming and have nobody notice or care outside of sweeping up your trash.
>>
>Permanently
Don't make up rules, back then people hated spanish people because they associated them with mexicans, so they went from gore, zoophilia and illegal shit to take them down.

>>2856692
>Long ago have discussion of spanish latin mlp
>People get butthurt about it and post illegal shit
>It gets ban along with milky threads, italian threads and other generals
>/mlp/ is basically dead having 1 post per 5 mins now

>mod creates sticky to lift the ban from some of the content, spanish threads included
>Janitor is butthurt and refuses to take order
>>
Are you the true barneyfag?
>>
what the fuck are anonfilly, milky way and flank threads? also go to hispachan
>>
>>2856758
Mods work with janitors, not with Hiro
Hiro doesn't use 4chan
Mods can tell when threads are getting "raided" by "outsiders" and when it's just regulars shitposting, you can't
Mods are poor communicators and will often omit information, lend themselves to misinterpretation or induce userbase to error
Stickies are not bills of rights but guidelines intended for users, not staff members
Daily deletions and bans are the common law, not whatever a sticky (or even what rules) say
>>
>futa
gay.
>>
>>2856756
make america great again
>>
You don't really want to know, anon. That's why they had to clarify they were still ban
>>
>>2856752
Is /mlp/ still alive? I left the fandom entirely after 2013, even the porn, is it on life support?
>>
tell me about the darkest side of /mlp/
>>
>>2856747
Pretty much. It is only alive due to a bunch of writefags (some that even you might still remember) and to a lesser intent drawfags (the boundaries to furry are as fluent as ever) who have nowhere else to go, a moderator who tends to the board as their little pet project they can't quite let go, and as a consequence of that global rule 15.
>>
Shut up shitspachan shiller, that place is a total shithole.
>>
>>2856744
Kill yourself Lee, everybody wants you gone.
Think about this: You're the only person bumping a thread about /mlp/
You've become the cancer you sought to destroy.
Kill yourself now.
>>
Vanilla missionary sex with Fluttershy with the lights off for the sole purpose of love.
>>
>>2894287
heres your (you) i guess
>>
i'm a virgin lads
>>
File: activate it.jpg (36 KB, 680x569)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
What was the purpose to sink this thread? huh huh? I hope you have a good argument.



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.