[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1562933740153.png (254 KB, 785x1000)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>you had one chance. one chance to make it big. one chance to make the many many frogposters proud. just one shot. just one opportunity. you could've been it! you could've beat the final boss. you could've been the king of /qa/. you could've finally won once. you blew. you blew! you messed up!

>how could you do it? you almost had it. it was within your grasp! you came so close to beating me. this long battle was almost won by you, but you fell short. it's over. you lost. there's no comeback.

>this was the final battle. i've won and always won. you never defeated me once.

>it's time to retire. victory feels good. you won't ever know how good it feels. this was the final match between weeb and frog.
>>
I like this recent wojak trend with the huge eyebrows
>>
File: 1562920193383.png (9 KB, 231x218)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>you told me you retired so i thought i could pretend you were samefagging! you can't just come back annihilating me 40 minutes later! NOT FAIR. I WANTED TO WIN! I'M A BIG BOY
>>
Oh right, the New Worlders are waking up.
>>
File: 1534290799251.png (216 KB, 927x509)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
Presented without comment
>>
>>2845403
Are the bongs having tea yet?
>>
>>2845415
two of my posts made someone cry and rage, nice, i'll have to keep it up
>>
>>2845418
Come watch the tennis guvna
>>
File: 1562791737835.jpg (42 KB, 358x381)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
i'm really retiring now. 2019-07-12. i defeated all the fr*goids. every motion i took was a dead fr*gger. even after coming out of retirement after 30 minutes it was too easy destroying fr*goid subhumans. just look at this thread. one of them is crying because he felt safe and then i came back humiliating him. i gave him ptsd after he finally got out of the fetal position sucking his thumb.

fr*goids never one a single match. /qa/ has always been a slaughtering ground where they come to die. even without me they're going to self-destruct.

this is it. really, it's retirement. for real really real. i won't come out of retirement later if i'm bored again.
>>
File: 1552165988468.jpg (26 KB, 495x495)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>2845425
>6 weebspam threads get necrobumped from page 10 in a row
>2 of my posts
You're not fooling anyone, tranny. You do this shit every single day. Stop trying to slide threads you don't like off the board.
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 221x228)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>2845433
>this is it. really, it's retirement. for real really real.
>>
>>2845434
>everything i dislike is the same thing
dumb spongebrain
>>
>>2845433
Jesus just stop avatarfagging already
>>
>>2845433
>fr*goids never one
LMAO I thought you were meant to be some English laureate? Stay in school, kid.
>>
>>2845433
>>2845360
>seeing as how you aren't able to recover from daddy's whooping you'll likely still torment yourself for years to come.
Good for you to follow my advice.
>>
File: 1562777452068.png (467 KB, 1151x734)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>2845440
huh? what are you getting at schizo? even in posts where i talk about how you're so stupid and a youtube english major who can't write basic english i don't bother correcting mistakes. you aren't somebody i'd ever waste effort of writing formally to. i just wanted to let you know how shit you are.

>>2845442
*bang*
oops, did i come out of retirement to waylay you suddenly? yeah, i did.

never, ever, will you learn japanese. just remember that. you're always going to be my bitch and schizo spamming on /qa/ swinging at windmills while i go from reading japanese novels to chinese novels and beyond you haven't even learned 10 kanji
>>
>never, ever, will you learn japanese. just remember that
What's his deal with Japanese? Why does he think people want to learn that?
>>
>>2845454
*her
*she
dont misgender her
>>
>>2845455
I didn't. He gets what he deserves.
>>
>>2845452
You type like a lunatic, avatarfag. You can barely string two words together half the time, and when you occasionally stumble into a legible sentence it's just inane whinging about frogs.
>>
>>2845454
i wonder, schizo. >>2845093

it isn't that i really care cause you're an eop retard while i was reading crappy syosetu web novels before you found 4chan. instead i just want to really ruin your day and destroy your public image where you try and gloat to other weeb on /qa/.
>>
>>2845463
huh? are you trying to say I made that thread?
>>
>>2845459
nah, schizo. all you're doing is revealing how you're a barely functioning illiterate youtube english major. if you have problems reading what i write then you're literally a retard subhuman who can't even read simple literature. meanwhile though your posts are exactly as how i describe because you're a brainlet without personality, culture, or any foundation to write interesting replies
>>
>>2845452
>let me try one more time to redeem myself then I will be satsified and able to leave the hell you created for me behind
You will still go through the archive in five years and declare victories against what will only be remnants of your current trauma. Daddy's here now. Enjoy your time with me while you can.
>>
>>2845467
>daddy! let me repeat daddy a few more times! i totally owned you, right!
that's right, bitch. keep it short and stupid like you are in person. you'd be stuttering and mumbling not even able to pronounce your imaginary "epic" comebacks.
>>
>>2845469
>noooooo don't call yourself daddy it makes me feel uncomfortable!
But that's what describes what I am to you. You're trying so hard to get me to respond to you, you're even bragging about the "money" you "earn" after I made you feel worthless for being an unemployed virgin.
>>
>>2845466
No, no, you misunderstand. Just because you write like a crazy autist, doesn't mean I can't interpret your insanity. I do my best, but occasionally you go into full turbo sperg mode and nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about then.
>>
>>2845473
>yeah, i'm a pepe pro on /qa/ and my teammates have been spamming for 2 years writing gibberish. there's many of us! btw you're insane! oh wait, nevermind i'm not a pepe pro i'm just a passing concerned citizen and the problem is you
very convincing. sorry, but you're just a dumb fuck.

it's been fun destroying your psyche but i got others to do. pasted enough time annihilating subhumans on /qa/ today. later, freaks. keep schizo spamming cause this is all you got.
>>
>>2845476
I thought you were retiring forever.
>>
>>2845472
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2821544/#q2822045
shit, noticed this beauty. hey, retard freak subhuman, i didn't make that thread.

you will always be my bitch and seeing my shadows. for years i've owned you on /qa/. you still can't even tell when i'm making posts though cause you're such a low iq freak.

>schizoweeb
never, ever, will you learn japanese.
>>
>>2845476
>blah blah pepe pro 2 years schizo
Nobody cares about whatever you're sperging out about, avatarfag.
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 207x243)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>2845476
>>2845481
>I've been on /qa/ for the past two years seething about frogs and have all day to go through the archive looking for posts I can relate to the guy that keeps humiliating me and you're all the same person that's why I simply respond to someone else when I can't think of an argument for the other guy who is by the way the same guy
>>
>>2845481
>i didn't make that thread.
Ahahahaaaaa
>>
>>2845482
>>2845483
just remember. the many many frogposters are all subhuman trash and you retards never won once even with your most desperate samefags, lies, and schizo behavior. you will always be losers.
>>
>>2845487
Nobody cares, tranny.
>>
>>2845487
Have sex
>>
>>2845485
i'm not 24 and getting my pilot licence you retard subhuman. lmao. i don't got interest in flying.
>>
>>2845487
Competing with your weeb credentials isn't winning anywhere outside of your very small and smelly virgin circles. You are helpless when you need to come up with your own thoughts which is why you are either paraphrasing my posts or looking through the archive proudly displaying how much I have traumatized you.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>2845490
>noooooooooo it wasnt me
COPE
>>
>>2845491
>either paraphrasing my posts
yes, i get it. you're the same demented subhuman who posts images.jpg and i btfo constantly everywhere. just give it up retard. nobody except your little malformed smooth brain thinks that.

you'll forever be a loser living my shadows.
>>
>>2845496
You have literally become desperate enough to copy my posts in your very next replies while you had the patience to wait a day at first, which of course didn't make it less obvious.
>>
>>2845499
lol you're so far gone, schizo. your brain is melting. you now alternating between "the satania is talking to himself and the frogposters don't exist" to "you're copying everything i say"

HAHAHAHAHA you're so close to the abyss. how can i copy you when every post i make destroys you while all your posts are schizo rambles from a subhuman that schizo spams pepe all day for years on /qa/
>you're copying me!1!!
>>
>>2845504
How many frogposters do you think you've been talking to?
>>
>>2845504
No, nobody's saying frogposters don't exist besides you who thinks you've been talking to me for the past two years. My posts always immediately make you go on the defensive and you keep coming back for more, since this is the most intriguing human interaction you've had for several years and as a weeb you're also likely to have a humiliation fetish. It just feels to good to you, that's why you're trying to get my attention again and again.
>>
>>2845508
>sataniafag is talking to himself
>there's many frogposters many frogposters, did you know? i bet you didn't know there's many frogposters
>weebs are falsefagging and talking to themselves
>you're copying me. you're copying me! no i win! i won! no you're coyping me and stealing my victory! it's my words
pretty soon you're going to start posting satania before you'll suddenly have a schizo episode where you believe you always been the satania poster on /qa/.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/s81uu2.webm
>>
>>2845512
Can you answer the question? How many people do you think you've been talking to? I genuinely would like to know.
>>
>>2845452
fuck you die die
>>
>>2845509
>get my attention again and again.
who are you? you're nobody but a random frog posting schizo. you don't got an identity because you're a rat. you're nothing but a loser and a weasel so you don't got any identity for me to get "your attention"

nobody knows who you are freak. you're nobody and nothing. that's why you always talk about the many many frogposters while there isn't many many satania posters. you're nothing but a loser posting who gets btfo by weebs as you schizo spam pepe.
>>
>he switched IPs again
>>
>>2845521
Frogfags are this obsessed
>>
>>2845516
>feigning ignorance like an innocent little weeb
I'm the guy you're hoping to be able to talk to whenever you make a thread. I'm here now and I've given you your daily dose. You can lick your wounds and masturbate to getting hurt before you need to come here again to get your humiliation fix.
>>
>>2845522
Well when you get accused of being someone you're not, you tend to keep an eye on what crazy things that person says or does next.
>>
>>2845523
remember, bitch, you're nobody but #382342378 schizo frogposter while satania destroying you and any other random subhuman frogposters at every turn a real identity.

you're always a rat who schizo spams and samefags while i sit on 1 ip and annihilate you not ducking and cowering pretending to be somebody else.

besides schizo frog freak on /qa/ you're nothing.
>>
weebs are mentally ill
>>
>>2845528
I'm the (you) you're referring to when you dig up archive posts from years ago trying to attribute them to me in hopes of finding a weak spot to attack. I've become a menace in your mind you're only able to deal with by relating posts from several /qa/ personas to it. You can't shake the feeling of having to make up for all the humiliations in the past couple threads but you keep coming back because you know that those self-declared victories aren't real.
>>
>>2845536
Oh come on don't encourage him like that. He's just going to dig up more random archive posts and claim victory over them now.
>>
>>2845534
I agree with this statement.
>>
>>2845528
>not ducking and cowering pretending to be somebody else.
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2821544/#q2822045
Reminder by the way
>>
>>2845538
see?
>>2845540
>>
>>2845536
>attribute them to me
who are you freak schizo? you're nobody. there's many many frogposters. many many. thousands, if not millions. not even other frogposting subhumans think you or they won anything. you all know you're rats who flee everywhere at getting destroyed.

remember, you're the frog mode. you're the scat schizo. you're the monkey, you're the all sorts of subhuman characters. you aren't special or important. your little ego of thinking i'm copying you is a joke because who are you? you're nobody. just a many many frogposters, clown.
>>
>>2845541
No, that was me reminding him of pretending not to have made that thread.
>>
seething general
>>
>>2845542
>who are you? I'm getting confused here! btw this pepe pro is you and that atechan is you and that guy from 2 years ago is you
How does my semen taste? Don't forget to report your yearly earnings again later today.
>>
>>2845540
>>2845543
dumb fuck schizo. i'm not a 24 year old getting my pilot license so why would i make that thread? you low iq freak. i see you're so far gone you think only i can post satania on /qa/? it's a meme all over /a/ and /g/ schizo. take your meds retard. there's no logic or reason for me to say i'm somebody i'm not.
>>
File: index.png (9 KB, 231x218)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>2845547
>noooooo I'm someone else there's so many of us seething satania posters here
>>
>>2845546
>atechan
who? i don't know this freak schizo. other people talk about some monkey from brazil but what does that gotta do with me?
who are you? nobody knows. just a random schizo posting on /qa/. here you are embarrassing yourself thinking i'm copying you and we can't know who you are?

nobody. nothing. you'll never learn japanese. you'll never be somebody. just a many many frogposter.
>>
>>2845550
>who? bloop bleep? who is this pepe pro I never talked about? looks like more archive research is necessary!
>>
>>2845552
>pepe pro is a single guy
you need some meds asap. are you saying you're the only guy on /qa/ who has been referred to as pepe pro? oh, boy.

so you're telling me you're some schizo who has 100 personality and spams all day? surely, you think there's more than one pepe pro on /qa/, right, freak?

you mean you're really that atechan subhuman and i've been destroying you here constantly? you're just some monkey who goes by atechan and look like that picture that got posted? no way!
>>
>>2845557
>you're all the same pretending to be different people to fuck with me! look at my flawless detective abilities!
>pepe pro is obviously several people, wtf are you talking about I never claimed anything else.
Oh oh!
>>
>>2845560
no way! you're seriously such a schizo freak you thought pepe pro was a single person? it's like anime pro except when you're a fat ugly disgusting subhuman who posts pepe and has many schizo episodes spamming 4chan. it's just a moniker for freaks and losers. moniker isn't pronounced monkey btw.

also, who are you?
>>
File: 1542702681634.gif (53 KB, 524x399)
53 KB
53 KB GIF
I SAY PEPE YOU SAY PRO
>PEPE
PRO
>PEPE
PRO
>PEPE
PRO
>>
>>2845561
No, you thought that ever since I first btfo'd you and you shifted from seething about frogposters in general to "me", who you related any and all frogposts to since then because you desperately needed a chance to make up for getting btfo'd.
>>
File: 1561795180806.jpg (28 KB, 500x490)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Imagine being triggered by the 4chan frog.
>>
File: 1533260594066.jpg (94 KB, 607x608)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>2845565
It's a doggy dog world
>>
>>2845564
who are you? nobody knows. btfo when? where? you keep claiming you're somebody, but never try to establish it.

so, you're a schizo frog spammer or not? you get so btfo and demoralized when i own you you don't even post pepe anymore avataring

also, explain to me who atechan. is that you or what? does this person exist? are they a monkey and are you a monkey?

who are you? you say i'm copying you, but we never figured this out. your schizo episode has went on and on, but you can't even write a sentence explaining this. it's really funny how insane you trying to claim credit for anonymous posts when you don't identify anything.

you're losing control, bud. you're off the rails. you're claiming i'm copying you but who is that? pepe pro is like anime pro and atechan is who?
>>
>>2845568
Keep coping and rationalizing.
>>
>>2845571
who is coping? who are you? many many frogposters>

i thought we figured out all the frogposters i own are actually me talking to myself. so i'm owning you are you suppose to be me? or you're a many many frogposter?

who? you spent your life schizo spamming on /qa/ but you don't even got an identity to attach it too. too bad.
>>
File: index.png (6 KB, 255x198)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>2845574
>who? what? where am I? don't take my victory from me after I was so close to finally being free from this hell
>>
>>2845574
Was English the 4th language you learned? You're not very good at it.
>>
>>2845576
>>2845578
i like to own frog schizo. i like japanese+chinese media. i like satania/jashin chan. who and what are you? you can't even establish what you do on /qa/ besides being a schizo having a psychotic breakdown.

i mean do you even have hobbies or interests? you're many many frogposters or maybe not many frogposters. you just like to battle weebs or maybe not. who knows? you're losing it.
>>
>>2845580
>I'll get out of this if I pretend my dementia is flaring up
>>
>>2845586
>i can't even establish a color i like or what brand of underwear i've got on. i'm anonymous and you're copying me! you're copying me! which anonymous? that anonymous! many anonymous! which anonymous got copied? you know. it's known btw there's many frogposters. 27 feb. it's known.
this is what losing it looks like. you can't even establish a favorite color cause you're so scared of being sent into extinction
>>
>>2845592
>please tell me what color you like and what underwear you're wearing. I'm trying to create a tulpa here! also did I tell you how much I earn in a year? subscribe for further personal details
>>
>>2845598
remember, schizo, you're the one who is claiming i'm copying you. who???

oh wait
>no, i'm the other another anonymous who is just passing by. btw i don't schizo pepe spam but there's many of them. many many. feb 27.

many many frogposters. many many copies.
>>
>>2845607
You said you were retiring and had better things to do two hours ago. Yet you are still here.
>>
>>2845607
>no you're the guy from feb 27 btw who are you?
You're completely worn out and too confused to notice your own contradictions. Take some time to refuel and dig in the archive for next time. For brainlets like you preparation is key.
>>
File: 1562908389269.png (231 KB, 512x512)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>2845611
i know, but i'm allowed to waste more time and push things to do until later.

so, who are you? i want your attention and i'm copying, but who?

it's looking bad. you felt so proud. you felt you were somebody. you thought were epic and you delivered a knockout, but now we're seeing you're just a many many frogposter schizo clown who can't even establish what you do out of fear of being annihilated.

remember, you're nobody. just another schizo freak. i want your atttention? you're too scared to even say your favorite color. you'll always be in my shadows.
>>
Kissu.moe

free of frogs, free of teens.
"moderation where it matters"
>>
>>2845661
Stay on your spinoff and never return to this place.
>>
File: 18.png (64 KB, 500x566)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>2845622
>remember, you're nobody. just another schizo freak. i want your atttention? you're too scared to even say your favorite color. you'll always be in my shadows.
>>
>>2846028
always and forever. you're a schizo who spammed /qa/ for years and i dominated you so bad you're too scared to say your favorite color. you're nothing. you don't even know what the word meta means after having spammed it for years.
>>
They got here in February 2017 and won't leave.
>>
>>2845661
>>2846035 sent me here to laugh at this post, but this is just sad
>>
>>2845622
Cringed hard. Take your meds, tranny.
>>
>>2846030
my favorite color is blue.
>>
>>2846030
imagine being this mental
>>
>>2847065
>>2846885
This is what damage control looks like
Sataniafag owned you losers lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.