[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: have_sex_incel.jpg (81 KB, 888x499)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Why does society love to mock people with autism so much? from the m'lady fedora meme all the way to sheldon. What about our social awkwardness so hilarious to normalfags?
>>
File: 20111814_p0.jpg (281 KB, 525x757)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Hello and welcome to /qa/. You seem confused, so let me help you out. >>>/r9k/ is the board for teenagers to whine about real life, so please be sure to make the thread on the correct board next time!
Have a good night!
>>
I honestly don't know and it kind of ticks me off. It's a legitimate problem people are born with and yet it gets no regard unlike other problems somebody could be born with. It's a bit sickening, really.
>>
Autism is NOT an insult. It is most likely a sign of human evolution. Just for your information.
>>
>>2790000
more like a sign of endocrine disruptors in our food & drink hence why its prevalence differs substantially from country to country
>>
>mock some random red haired chick and people telling you to have sex incel
>WHY DO THEY MOCK ME SO????!!!
looks like you can dish out, but can't take it. go whine somewhere else.
>>
They don't understand how special you are.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.