[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Undertaker vs Mankind Hell in a Cell is well remembered and iconic and shit
But is it really a good match?
>>
>>8051049
yeah
>>
>>8051049
yeah
>>
>>8051049
yeah
>>
>>8051049
yeah
>>
>>8051049
I don't think it IS well remembered actually, just the two spots where Foley falls.

The rest of the match is total garbage
>>
File: 51kanedebut_original.jpg (64 KB, 464x394)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>8051049
Yes, actually. However, I much prefer Taker's match with Shawn where Kane debuts
>>
>>8051049
yeah
>>
>>8051049
No
>>
>>8051079
>>8051049
I just remembered, I think the match immediately starts with them slowly climbing the cage and then carefully taking bumps on the cage. You can tell they are being extremely careful, so yeah it was garbage.
Disregard what I said>>8051080
>>
>>8051049
yeah
>>
>>8051049
Best match in pro wrestling history. Millions of normies started watching because of this.
>>
>>8051049
Terry Funk gets chokeslamed out of his shoes which makes it based
>>
The fact that Foley, who said he thought his own match with HBK was the best match of his career, dedicates more of his book to discussing the Taker Cell match than discussing any other match of his career, tells me that yes, it was in fact a great match.
>>
>>8051049
No, but it was effective and that's what matters more.
>>
>>8051049
It's like god wanted to kill Foley but couldn't. What kind of faggot didn't like it?
>>
>>8051049
yes
it wouldn’t be considered truly “iconic” if it wasn’t

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.