[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there a way to make Blake Christian world championship material?
>>
>>8050483
no
>>
>>8050483
Turn him tranny and have him become the best women's wrestler by default and win a womens 'world' title
>>
have him bulk and roid some but not to jinder levels
give him an ugly bastard gimmick but with a valet like Pieter
give him some chickenshit heel tag as his lackeys
no idea how he wrestles currently but make him a brawler with some dirty cheap tactics
give him a rear naked choke finisher and protect it
>>
>>8050483
Just have him cut a promo every other week and lets his mic skills carry him.
>>
>>8050499
>give him an ugly bastard gimmick but with a valet like Pieter
turn it up by having him pretending to believe Pieter is with him because he is handsome and hot, all the while she is his valet because he kidnapped her dad who is held hostage in a cage above a pool full of sharks with lasers on their heads
>>
>>8050600
>a pool full of sharks with lasers on their heads
Mutated sea bass have more charisma.
>>
>>8050488
/thread
>>
I want this disgusting ugly fucker to become champion so I could say I'm more attractive than a champion
>>
>>8051155
The Funkasaurus is NWA champion already though. The best thing is that with him you can say you wrestle better than a world champion too.
>>
>>8050483
Never drew a dime

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.