[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: afterthought.png (76 KB, 583x336)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>
>>
Best of seven series back in the day were about getting you go to live shows to see parts of them
Now theyre afraid to even use it to have you watch a free TV show
>>
>>8047430
The young bucks/Lucha bros already did a 5 star match on rampage. No doubt they were pissed that so few people saw it.
>>
>>8047454
>stars
Lose weight
>>
>>8047430
>filename
you answered your own question, bitchtits. get off twitter.
>>
>>8047447
This probably is about trying to increase the live gate you dumb fuck.
>B-but rampage!
If you had a clue you'd know rampage is being recorded after dynamite for the next few weeks... Which means the crowd will be tired and they'll probably dub in cheers. Not the place to put your high-effort matches.
>>
>>8047430
Tony's refusal to properly book Rampage pisses me off.
I still watch it every week because I watch more wrestling than I should, probably, but it's pretty skippable unless you're like me and just appreciate matches.
>>
>>8047430
Probably because they don't want Tranpage to plummet even further by putting the Gaylite on it.
>>
>>8047430
Rampage isn't live for a while, you want them to run the same match twice a night?
>>
Benoit and Booker had some of their matches on Thunder and even Saturday Night. Tony is a coward.
>>
>>8047499
no crowd has ever stayed hot past 2 hours?
>actually it’s like 3.5-4 with dark
Yeah well whose retarded idea is dark? Nobody is forcing that show to exist.
>>
>>8047430
Doesn’t Brandon work for Tony? He’s literally throwing the elite under the bus with this tweet
>>
>>8047430
>Rebuilding SDL
They didn't rebuild shit. They just got put on basic cable. The quality is basically the same from 2016.
>>
>>8047430
Why would they wrestle twice in the same night you retard? Goddamn the idiocy on this board abounds.
>>
>>8047995
It’s night and day unless you memory holes how shitty it used to Be. It was literally called the “b show” even when it was on basic tv . Smack down is now the A show . Even when it goes to Amazon prime I’m sure it will still be the A show
>>
>>8047430
Isn't Rampage straight after Dynamite? I don't really care enough to remeber but is surely the reason.
>>
>>8047447
Nice headcanon brother
>>
>>8047952
>Nobody is forcing that show to exist.
the network literally is, the show was created as a compromise so Dynamite wouldn't be 3 hours.
>>
>>8047430
same reason why mjf ducks it. don’t want to be made fun of for not drawing shit
>>
>>8047447
What live shows?
>>
Rampage's issues are a self fulfilling prophecy
People don't watch it as much because of its timeslot and the fact that it is taped
Because less people watch it, AEW stopped putting major feuds in it, which resulted in even lower ratings and live crowds to check out and leave Rampage tapings
>>
>>8047447
Yeah bro those TV shows taped in an empty arena, really dumb for them to not use it to promote their AEW house sh-
Oh.
>>
>>8047430
Because the current attempt at damage control between Khan, FTR, and the Bucks is that FTR will be exiled to Rampage/wrestle exclusively there while Bucks get to wrestle live on Dynamite. This way the Bucks get their way of having FTR banished from the one show that matters, while Tony gets to placate FTR fans by putting them on TV/having them actually wrestle by having their matches on Rampage

(work at AEW)
>>
>>8047430
I would not be shocked if this doesn't change if the first couple of matches tank the ratings in terms of damage control. IE once the ratings come in, they'll stick a bunch of the matches on Rampage to finish the whole mess way quicker than if it was on Dynamite only.
>>
>>8049874
Larping faggot, but it was a fun read

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.