[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Mr. Moxley, will you marry me?
>>
>>8046536
i can see what they were going for but they were just overthinking it with this one, segment didnt work
>>
Jesus, look at this geek
Embarrassing
>>
>>8046536
Context?
>>
>>8046536
Bryan looked kinda pathetic here ngl. Cool if that's what he was going for
>>
>>8046536
>IM SO SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT HIM

Why did Bryan bury himself by looking completely pathetic and cowering to Moxley
>>
>>8046561
he wants to marry mox
>>
>Mox-sama...you were the GOAT of the BCC after all...I kneel
>>
>>8046735
I have no idea!
Why do you have so many line breaks my brother?
>>
>>8046735
Because Bryan doesn’t care about protecting himself anymore
>>
>>8046536
> AEW!! AEW!! AEW!! AEW!!! AEW!!!!
> LOVE FOREVER!! LOVE FOREVER!! LOVE FOREVER!!!
> THIS IS AWESOME!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!
>>
>>8046585
Hey! Listen! Hey!
>>
>>8046561
He saw the same look in Moxley's eyes that he saw in Darren Young's back in 2010, so he's trying to offer a blowjob to save his asshole.
>>
Is that a fan
>>
>>8047381
Nash was raped sadly
>>
>>8046536
Such a beautiful moment.
>>
>>8046536
>Look at me getting small Mox, I am like your baby, you should get drunk and pee on me!

For reals, why dat nigga piss on his baby?
>>
>>8047690
he didn’t, you’re just mentally ill
>>
>>8047782
Naw he did, dude is a blackout drink baby pisser
>>
>>8046561
Bryan pulling a Kingston and wanting da nut?
>>
>>8046536
I want to apologize to pw. You were right TK officially ruined Danielson with his booking.
>>
>>8046536
MOX SAMA …I KNEEL
>>
>>8048601
I don't know who the fuck booked this, is it really Tony but I really fucking didnt get the whole direction of this. You got Regal spitting fire, MJF's not showing up, Mox is ready to at least throw some mean words...its just begging to be a fire promo about betrayal....
.....And its just Cryan groveling on his knees confessing his love to a man (regal) and nothing... a big nothing burger.
This wasn't the time to have this slow of a burn and drip feed on the angle.
>>
File: possibly cat.png (203 KB, 720x704)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>8048759
I didn't even get it, was Bryanson meant to seem like a heel by siding with Regal? Or just like a weird 40-year-old simp with daddy issues? And then Moxley just becomes Lord Humongous with that "just walk away" thing, this was just awkward
>>
File: cat14e49a1433.jpg (673 KB, 3840x2880)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>8048781
They are probably setting up a Bryan heel turn by the looks of it.. it would be logical that he'd backstab Mox and join Regal and MJF or something like that....
But even if thats the case wasting this much time in this flat confrontation was really awkward.
>>
did anyone else expect Mox to knock out Danielson and do some stunners?
>>
>>8047690
kek
>>
>>8046536
what is happening
>>
>>8046545
What were they going for?
>>
>>8046536
Bryan was protecting Regal because he reminds him of his drunk father figure who used to molest him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.