[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: CM Punk New Look 2021.jpg (55 KB, 901x506)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
In hindsight, if he had joined in 2019 in time for the Debut would he have made a bigger impact or was his run doomed to fail no matter what?
>>
>>7351804
Where? AEW?
>>
>>7351829
yes
>>
>>7351804
Bucks would have pushed him out by 2020 instead of 2022
>>
>>7351836
No. He was employed with FOX. FOX pushed hard to have him wrestle for WWE and were willing to pay his salary but WWE flat out refused to have him in their locker room... I wonder why
>>
>>7351804
This is a better look than his current one
>>
He's a liberal cunt. People will tire of him anywhere he goes.
>>
he would have been a complete cunt still but it would have been a little more justified
>>
Doomed to fail no matter what. He would've found some reason to publicly throw a shitfit, and if he'd done it in the company's first year or two, before they got a chance to really establish themselves, he could've caused way more serious damage.
>>
>>7351804
He was doomed the second he got embarassed in UFC
>>
>>7351804
If he didn't injure himself like a retard jumping into the crowd it probably would have been better
>>
>>7351804
It was better for him to join after the debut because him joining was a fairly big deal that brought attention. But the guy's so fucked up that I can't picture him lasting anywhere unless he literally didn't interact with anyone.
>>
>>7351804
The problem was he joined and tried to sincerely be "good guy Punk", but he's just a naturally cunt. I think he is in the right in this whole situation but it was inevitable as long as he kept pretending to care about helping the business out.
He should have just come in at a Lesnar spot, did 4 matches a year, cut heel promos and not interact with anyone.
>>
>>7354288
>He should have just come in at a Lesnar spot, did 4 matches a year, cut heel promos and not interact with anyone.
Something like this would work. Give him a manager. Have him come out with AJ. Don't put the strap on him until he's a heel and he's going to put over some talent you're trying to build at a big PPV. It's easy dimes.
>>
he would have blocked colt from signing at the start

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.