[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Weep for these old used up roasties.
>>
>>7349762
Isn't that the entire womens division aside from Ronda, Becky, Asuka and Lacey?
>>
>>7349762
I will save them
>>
>>7349771
>Ronda, Becky, Asuka and Lacey
as worse wtf
>>
>>7349762
HOLY MOTHER FUCKING WALLED UGGOS!!!!!!! Damage Control is a stable of three dimeless shitters. Dakota Kai, Iyo Sky, and Bayley are all crappy wrestlers and even worse promos. Iyo still can’t even speak English. Send the orangutan back to Japan.
>>
>>7349762
I would let them jerk off my above average sized penis while they giggle and talk down to me.
>>
the wall's undefeated streak continues
>>
>>7349810
seethe much?
>>
>>7349762
If Dakota was my wife she would be childless because of all the #TEAMKICKS she gives my balls
>>
>>7349813
Bagley fag detected.
>>
>>7349795
Bayley is a good promo but also a roastie. The other two can't do promos and can barely wrestle.
>>
>>7349906
>a (dude) being upset about females hitting the wall
thats gay if ya ask me
>>
File: 1663373515453672.png (742 KB, 719x1279)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
GOAT of causing seethe
>>
>>7349762
Based Wine Aunts
>>
>>7349762
They must be so miserable, having all that extra time and money for themselves.
>>
>>7349762
>childless old ass ugly bitches randomly form a group to make others lives miserable because they got nothing in their own lives
i can get behind this gimmick
>>
>childless old ass ugly bitches randomly form a group to make others lives miserable because they got nothing in their own lives
They should totally do this
>>
>>7349790
They aren't childless
>>
>>7349762
That is some spoiled Christmas cakes
>>
Wall Patrol
>>
>>7351020
thats gay bro
>>
>>7349790
THEY GOTS KIDS
>>
WWE moms vs Cat lady CTRL
book it
>>
I just turned 32, and have two kids. I can tell you that childless roastie syndrome is very real. More than half the women I know from school, wife’s friends, etc. are suffering from it. I think it’s the last true form of justice remaining in our clown world.
>>
>>7350334
Yeah all of the 40 year old women without husbands or children are bursting at the fucking seams with happiness. They just antidepressants at such shocking rates because it’s fun.
>>
>>7349762
>Dakota
Shoot lesbian
>Bayley
I'm convinced she was pregnant in her time off
>Iyo
Femcel
>>
>>7351670
>Bayley
I'm convinced she was pregnant in her time off
wheres the abortion scar
>>
>>7351666
GOOD MORNING SIR
>>
Bayley has the best ass pads in professional wrestling
>>
>>7349762
>90 years of pusy
>0 kids
Kek what a bunch of cat lady mentally ill bitches
>>
Fuck Iyo and Dakota. Bayley's ass is fantastic. Like you morons are focused on her pussy just wait till she turns around. Seriously.
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (87 KB, 640x1136)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>7349945
There is only one GOAT in the world of professional wrestling, brother.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.