[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Big Swole shoots on WWE superstar
>>
>Cedric Alexander eats Big Swole's ass
I'll never look at him the same away again
>>
>>7346018
She's started heavily flirting with black supremacy lately. Wouldn't surprise me if she joins one of those groups soon
>>
>>7346018
eating ass is okay if the girls cute and her ass is nice and round and fat
>>
>>7346065
no one tell this nigger what an architect or an engineer is kek
>>
>>7346065
We whites gotta keep an eye out for this shit. I saw a video on YouTube where they have black militias in Georgia armed to the teeth. And not the low iq gangbanger kind, I'm talking about like black proud boys.
>>
>>7346120
Black separatist and supremacist groups have always existed, they're even less powerful than white supremacist chuds.
>>
>>7346120
I'm not too worried. African Americans tend to like me cause I'm an oppressed race too (Ginger)
>>
>>7346084
This. I wouldn't touch swole with a 50ft pole though, she's unironically disgusting looking and a shithead to boot
>>
>>7346120
There are next to no black men to lead anything like that competently. Notice how there's no more pastors anymore? All black movements now are led by lesbians and africans, and they don't want their own land, they want to sleep with whites and be given make work jobs.
Black separatism is a dying gen x thing, Tariq is the last one.
>>
>>7346126
They also follow Malcolm X guidelines, they are not retarded
>>
File: D2Ywc0s.png (218 KB, 301x328)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>Thread about eating ass somehow gets turned in to /pol/ shit
>>
>>7346065
>acknowledging a historical fact is heavily flirting with black supremacy
kek what a trigger bitch
>>
>>7346065
>MY DICK IS SHITTY
>MY DICK IS SHITTY FROM YOUR ASSHOLE
that’s how the song goes stupid crohns case
>>
>>7346084
What if the girl has Crone's and looks like a burnt fish?
>>
>>7346382
linger longer
>>
>>7346084
These. Even if it's a little swampy from sweat, as long as she's attractive it's fine. If she has IBS or chrons though....
>>
>>7346029
To be fair, making out with Big Crohns is like eating ass
>>
>>7346029
imagine the smell
>>
>>7346065
and niggers destroyed ever blue city possible.
>>
>>7346065
that's not the Irish and Italian immigrants
>>
File: 1638225405822.jpg (70 KB, 640x640)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>7346018
There is zero percent chance that Becky hasn't tossed a salad or three in her life
She does anal, that's the gateway drug to tossing a man's fart box
I don't mind hitting a girls chocolate starfish with a little sweet tongue music just ask Izzy
>>
File: Feminist Coders.png (1.88 MB, 1528x3874)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>7346355
>a historical fact
They dug ditches, they didn't build the capitol. No different than the other bullshit revisionist history they try to get away with like saying some entry level Black woman put Neil Armstrong on the moon.

They do this Stolen Valor shit all the time. Pic Rel.
>>
I clicked because from the numbnail I thought it said 'chilluns'

I thought Swole was accusing Becky of murdering and eating (not necessarily in that order) children in satanic rituals in Rothschild mansions. "Big if true," I said to myself as I clicked in a state of heightened interest.

What a fucking disapointment.
>>
Nig Swole acting like a nig is as predictable as the sun rising in the morning. Everytime I see a video posted of her wrestling in front of 20 people, I smile knowing she is right where she belongs.
>>
>>7346579
Tony smoked all her drugs and then fired her. U know that ain't right nigga
>>
>>7346579
She still wrestles? I always get a weird feeling that Triple H's love for Cedric will convince him to bring her in.
>>
>>7346495
>she does anal

ok how you know?
>>
File: 1658886601615077.png (449 KB, 666x448)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>eating a girls ass that has crohns
no thank u
>>
>>7346645
He means Bex pegs Seth
>>
>>7346120
>black militias
lol the last thing Im worried about, they shoot more niggers than whites and the second they get real uppity theyre gonna be toast in seconds
>>
>>7346497
>They dug ditches, they didn't build the capitol.
Also wrong, they participated in every stage of construction. If you wanted to make a reasonable argument, you could point out those original sections of the capitol no longer exist and have since been rebuilt, but you're just a dumb chud faggot
>>
>>7346243
Ah so they hate white leftists then? Tell me why we should be afraid.
>>
no George Floyd?
>>
>People actually put their mouth where poo comes from.
Degenerates like you belong on a cross
>>
>>7346029
Big Swole also eats his ass, picture this!
>>
>>7346770
Where do you think piss comes from?
>>
>>7346745
Calm down, incel. You're not going to get laid sticking up for random black people years ago.
>>
>>7346435
Soon you won't know me or recognize my face.
After I've visited that kind of place.
Knee deep in the poopla, sinking in the shite.
Too much bowel salad, eatin' up tonight.

Big Swoley's crusty brapper, lumpy like gravy-oh, don't you remember?
My dick is shitty.
My dick is shitty from your asshole.
>>
>>7346745
But thats wrong.
>>
>>7346596
Doesn't she already wear leather? Nah, even Paul has standards
>>
>>7346778
Not where shit does, your point?
>>
>>7346832
>I don't care, I like lying blah blah blah
boring
>>
>>7346852
kek what a pisslickin' bitch
>>
>>7346596
Bianca Belair will be called an Aunt Jemima in 2 weeks. Calling it now.
>>
>>7346018
what the fucks wrong with this bitches face and nose ?
>>
>>7346065
Where the hell did this lie come from? The capitol was already in the USA way before the land was ever known as the USA. It's actually an historical ruin. Neither the Injuns or Europeans built it, and of course the Blacks didn't. You see structures similar to the Capitol. all over the world especially in Latin America, Europe, China & Japan, but not Africa.

>>7346497
Nigs also try to get away with claiming that all Samurai were part Black and that you needed to be part Black to be considered as a ferocious samurai. It's all obvious bullshit because Samurai is a political class.

They just took one picture of a Samurai with dark skin, and then claimed it as Black as if it weren't normal for some Japs to have dark brown skin lol. There's actual history & documentation of a few samurai daimyos being female to male troons (Date Masamune & Uesugi are said to have the skeleton bones of a female.) but that's basically similar to the Mulan story where woman aren't allowed to fight, and honestly they shouldn't after seeing how garbage female mma & wrestling is and that's a controlled sports setting. I imagine that they'd fair even worse in real life combat. Masamune didn't do shit and the only reason why I believe the god of war Uesugi may have been a woman is because he was killed by getting stabbed in the ass while allegedly taking a shit in the lavatory. If he were a woman it'd make sense for ninjas to schedule an assassination around its menstruation period. I only mentioned this weird shit to show that there are some weird lore about samurai that's actually true & supported by Japanese history & documents but none of the shit that Blacks claim about them is true or is even supported by what japs say.
>>
>>7346745
Any retard with a hammer can stack wood together and hopefully not nail his fucking fingers to the board. So slaves were there. Good. They didn't plan anything, they didn't draw anything up, they were forced labor. All I hear is that American niggers were better when we treated them like property. When they were owned, they built stuff. When we set them free, they destroyed everything. Why do lib cucks constantly fail to see the irony in their own arguments?
>>
>>7346918
>They didn't plan anything, they didn't draw anything up
she didn't say they did
>they were forced labor.
that's what she said
concession accepted
>>
>>7346120
>Implying the Proud Boys are a white militia
>>
>>7346065
Even if this was vaguely true those blacks are long dead and gone because niggers are lazy af today, not a single square foot of infrastructure built in the past 100+ years had black involved. I wouldn't be surprised If there are more unemployed blacks than employed
>>
>>7346739
ok how you know?
>>
>>7346018
Byron looks like he's so fucking tired of everything lol
>>
>>7346091
They didn't use nigger labor either. Shit like that needs a skilled artisan. It's well established that slaves didn't build the White House or Capitol Building.
>>
>>7346157
I would, I have a sexual fetish for the aliens in the movie Predator and Swole is the closest thing.
>>
>>7346018
Becky Lynch: 0. The Wall: 1. He went over that anti-draw, dimeless shitter in a squash match! No one can stop him! Hopefully with all the time a “Man” is missing from WWE, he’s learning how to wrestle and cut decent promos. As for Big Swole, that cunt is always seething about something. How about getting a job?! No wrestling promotion wants that on their roster.
>>
>>7346745
Why is it so hard for faggots like you to do a simple Google search. The historical documents exist and are maintained in the National Archives. All niggers used in building the White House and Capitol were used in land clearing except four. And if you think four niggers built the Capitol and White House, you are mistaken. Typical leftist bullshit. There were 80,000 U.S. combat aircraft flown in WW2, but let's celebrate the accomplishments of the 10 nigger pilots that managed to not crash their planes.

Also, Swole is a retard and a shitty wrestler.

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/2001/nr01-30.html
>>
>>7346018
Reminds me of an episode of fear factor where they had to eat bull or pork anuses or something and the black woman participating was complaining until she took the first bite and said it was just like chitlins
>>
>>7346333
Because politics has become intertwined with pop culture. Especially with someone like Swole. She's invoked the race card to cover for her crappy wrestling. She invites it with her very presence.
>>
>>7347981
wrong, cope, seethe, repeat
https://emancipation.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/emancipation/publication/attachments/History_of_Slave_Laborers_in_the_Construction_of_the_US_Capitol.pdf
>>
>>7346120
>I saw a video on YouTube where they have black militias in Georgia armed to the teeth
Baed, I hope they slaughter some white piggies
>>
>>7346018
Big Swole is a jealous shit licking black bitch
>>
>>7348679
Whites just need to send a street magician to the where the black militias so congregate and after a one card trick the silly monkeys will get over excited and shoot each other
>>
>>7348289
So I downloaded your stupid fucking
pdf and probably have gay faggotry infecting my computer now. Apparently you can't read or consider the sources cited in this paper. And I'm arguing with an idiot we wuzzer so I'm gonna get back to wrestling after this. The paper you posted, which I just read, has no better sources other than the documents available from the National Archives I posted earlier and the rest is speculative. The best argument is "they hids our labor" which is fucking dumb because all contractors that used slave labor have already been identified via NARA records. All the labor documented as being used in the construction of the Capitol and the White House has contracts associated with it. The historical fact is that beyond speculation that slaves worked at the marble quarry and the fact that they were used to clear land, slaves were not used in the construction of these buildings, save four black slaves, one of whom was literally named "Nigger Dick" on the historical records. And black slaves certainly weren't used as skilled labor spare the four I mentioned. And the paper you posted agrees with this basic assertion. And none of the changes the fact that Swole is a talentless, race-baiting divisive whore cloaking her lack of talent or appeal in politics to make excuses for the fact that she sucks at wrestling. We should be talking about "The Acclaimed," Jade or Jay Lethal ... black athletes that deserve our time.
>>
>>7349377
Page 11 paragraph 2
>it's assumed
>>
Can't wait until all whites are hanged
>>
Yeah, I'm super scared of the NFAC (literally Not Fucking Around Coalition). The one dude that wasn't carrying an airsoft rifle ended up shooting himself. Get back to talking about wrestling, moron.
>>
>>7346018
So that fat spic leaves a race bating thread up, but gets mad if you talk about how ugly and gay he looks.
What an overly anxious cocksucker he is.
Faggot
>>
>>7349400
Let me guess. AEW fan?
>>
>>7349423
You're only encouraging him
>>7349445
That's him dabbing on you
>>
>>7349377
>"Nigger Dick"
lmao slavemaster's had the sickest humor. id party with them.
>>
>>7349377
>slaves were not used in the construction of these buildings, save four black slaves
You fucking retard.
>Wage rolls preserved at the National Archives list the African Americans who worked on these projects as carpenters and brickmakers. One such roll is a 1795 "Carpenter's Roll" for the President's House. The document lists four slaves, "Tom, Peter, Ben, [and] Harry," two of whom were slaves owned by James Hoban, the architect of the President's House.
>One such role
>A second document is a 1795 promissory note from the commissioners to Jasper M. Jackson for the hire of his slave, "Negro Dick at the Capitol, from 1st April to 1st July 1795, 3 Months, at 5 Dollars per Month."
They give, just as an example, two documents, one of which lists four slaves. You took that as 4 total. Literally less reading comprehension than a slave KWAB
>>
File: download-2.jpg (4 KB, 259x194)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>7349559
>Negro Dick at the Capitol,
Guess someone is paying a visit to DC for a DP soon
>>
>>7346382
>>7346435
kek

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.