[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dm.png (79 KB, 687x398)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Meltzer now reporting that several people asked for their release from AEW, just as Xero News said.
Xero's now deleted tweet said he heard it was Malakai(confirmed), Miro, Andrade, and Danielson.
>>
>>7345981
THE CRACKS HAVE BEEN RELEASED
>>
Danielson loves Vince, I doubt he asked for his release. I can see Miro and Andrade asking though.
>>
>>7345981
Dave has been real slow on the news lately, it's like his sources aren't there anymore or something.
>>
>>7345981
That's definitely contract tampering, and pauletty better watch himself.
>>
>>7345981
Danielson said this is his last wrestling contract so I doubt it
>>
>>7345998
This. The only reason he would have to be disappointed is that he left WWE to work all over and have fun, but he has been stuck making Elite fags look good, working with Dark Order, Daniel Garcia a bunch of times, or WWE guys like Jericho and Mox. I'm sure he wants more than that, but still doubt he'd be that quick to give up and leave
>>
>>7346006
>Waits a week or two
>Reports it in a way that makes Elite / AEW look better
>>
>>7346010
Now that he knows he can't get out of it.
>>7346031
Tony has stopped him from doing indie shows in his hometown and working the G1.
>>
>>7346039
Danielson doesn't want to work for NJPW if there's no cheering
>>
>>7346039
>Tony has stopped him from doing indie shows in his hometown and working the G1.
Is that actually true?
>>
>XeroNews

Reminder he attempted to grift 200 pounds outta someone and failed miserably

>>7346031
Garcia is a clear pet project of Bryan's you fucking mark

>>7346039
>>7346054
Bryan was injured during the season of G1
>>
>>7346054
https://www.sportskeeda.com/aew/rumor-tony-khan-s-aew-stalling-plans-bryan-danielson-working-top-indie-promotion-reports is what i can find for the first one, njpw idk
>>
Why do I believe this except the Danielson part? He doesn't seem like someone who's gonna ask to be released. And Adam Cole hasn't requested his release?
>>
>>7346078
Cole is on a big contract working with his gf and best friends. Idk why people think he'd be desperate to go back to Hhh
>>
>>7345981
Is it even worth reporting Andrade? Everyone knows he beds for a spot at WWE because Charles is a top name in there, eventually she'll get back in the ring and start touring and loverboy wants to be in a more mobile position if not on the same plane.

Dudes been cashing out for months anyway. Literally showing up to punch the clock and do whatever job necessary. He didn't even try to walk up the All Out ladder for the show when it was set up for him on the entrance.
>>
>>7345981
XERO was always right
>>
>>7346010
He might be eyeing indie run. Or HHH had something better for him
>>
>>7346076
Njpw is question mark. He said he won't do it until cheering comes back to Japan. But it might be cope.
>>
File: xeroshitter.jpg (87 KB, 750x908)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>7345981
>OMG OMG Just as Xero News said OMG!
>>
>>7346085
Because HHH is his surrogate father
>>
>>7346085
His girlfriend and best friends would get a huge deal from HHH too.
>>
File: Untitled.png (36 KB, 743x545)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>7345981
>>
>>7346185
Triple H never seemed high on him. Maybe he'd be willing to let him end his career in WWE but I don't see some big championship run if he came back to WWE. The same guy who retired him from WWE is still the champion.
>>
>>7345981
once you're in a cult you can never leave
>>
I want to see Gunther vs Daniel Bryan
>>
>>7346185
>>7346314
Bryan didn't give a shit about main eventing Wrestlemania last year, what could they possibly have to offer him?
>>
>>7346294
anyone who's in a good spot, i dont think they'd care
malakai was part of punk's clique and might have been the snitch and his career was going nowhere and he wasnt over. i dont blame him for wanting to bail.
as far as who else asked.. only person i'd bet for sure is samoa joe.
>>
>>7346294
Except they don't want that
>>
>>7346307
Kek and the drones think this dude has insider info
>>
>>7346307
LMAO
>>
>>7345981
Xero has claimed Bray and Sasha were returning many times and got btfo. He swore Roman was losing to Drew at the Castle. Dude is a fraud
>>
>>7345998
Miro has been happy to wrestle and have free time to do side projects. Unless Paul gives Miro an offer he can't refuse, WWE schedule won't let him do that.
>>
>>7346241
>>7346241
>>7346241
This should be the first reply to every Xero OP
>>
>>7346374
He's wrong sometimes but he undeniably has sources, he posts raw/SD rundowns way before Fightful Select and has broken many stories first.
>>
>>7346307
This pajeet can't barely structure a sentence and not mispell a single word in it, why should we believe all the bullshit she spills out?
>>
>>7346395
He's constantly getting shit wrong
>>
>>7345981
could see samoa joe being one of them, Hunter loved him he was apart of his team and he is stuck in ring of kwab
>>
>>7346395
Everyone can make assumptions and then take credit for the correct ones once they become real. It is literally a technique used by scammers like psychics and fortune tellers.

You're literally falling into the hands of an idiot with no info due to your blind bias.
>>
>>7346395
He can predict a show that is the exact same sloppy SHIT every week?
>>
>>7346395
he just looks at the house show cards lol
oldest trick in the book

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.